Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM Otha's Evergreen Trilogy I

Game Master Otha

Handouts

Maps

This will be a run of the following three scenarios in the order below:

The Confirmation (Completed)
Master of the Fallen Fortress (Completed)
The Consortium Compact (In Progress)


551 to 600 of 744 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Todd takes the holy water from Cerryl and moves into launching position...

UlSkadi moves into the room and casts a frozen bolt the skeleton's way...

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

...but alas the bolt goes awry and misses its mark...

The remaining skeleton swings scimitar and claw at Grey...

Scimitar (Grey): 1d20 ⇒ 10

Claw (Grey): 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13

...while the savvy warpriest easily avoids both attacks...but his nearness to this desecration singes him further still...

Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Grey need a Reflex DC11 save to halve the damage from the other skeleton exploding...

Combat Map (Slide 4)

COMBAT! The bold may post. Round 2...

Flaming Skeletons
UlSkadi
Grey (-8 or -10)
Rykaar (-3)
Todd
Cerryl
Lovissa

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Grey steps forward, slowly circling the prey, and lashes out one more time.

to hit; claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
damage; claw: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Coughing on the harsh smell of burning skin and fur; "Come Todd, 'nough here to share."

The Exchange

Male LN Half-Orc Oracle 1 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | War Sight, Vow to Self: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Rykaar moves into the room, and staying 10ft. distance from the skeleton, attacks the burning undead.

Attack, longspear: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage, longspear: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

The smoke from the burning skin and fur clouds his vision and he misses.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Cerryl moves forward and casts another Force Missile at the remaining skeleton.

Force Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

You are cutting it a little close Grey lets hope that we kill it here before it gets another attack.

Oh and moved Cerryl on top of the dead skeleton if you are looking for his icon on the map.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 (T 11, FF 13) | CMB: +3* CMD: 14* | F:+3 R:+2 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +6, SM +2, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Mental Focus: Div 0/1, Trans 5/5 | Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str)

Lovissa moves into melee combat with the burning skeleton, careful to not get in the way of Rykaar's longspear. She raises her blade high and chops down with all her might, hoping to shatter it's skull.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16
Damage: 2d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4) + 2 + 1 = 13

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Grey and Rykaar try to get through the abomination's guard, but both claw and spear fail to make way...

Cerryl's force missile strikes the burning undead full in its ribs, knocking it back for a moment...

Then Lovissa strides boldly up to the skeleton, slashing down hard upon the flaming creature's head, shattering it...but also causing it to explode all over those adjacent to it...

Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

...and its blast scorches Lovissa and staggers Grey...

COMBAT over! Pathfinder victorious!

Currrent Status of Party: Grey is at 0 hp and is Disabled, Rykaar and Lovissa are both down 3 hp

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Question do Lovissa and Grey not get a Reflex save against the 3 dmg though not sure if it would round down or up in that case.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 If we get it.

Exactly at 0hp, Grey is disabled and staggered

"I'm ok."

Staggered by the blast, Grey opens his hand and catches his wand as it falls from his wrist sheath. "адский" he mutters out a command word and then falls to the ground limp, wand clattering across the floor.

Using the wand of infernal healing is a standard action that causes Grey to take one additional damage, knocking him out until the fast healing kicks in.

From the dry bones for the skeletons, blood runs across the floor in rivulets towards Gray. Slowly pouring into his open wounds. A few seconds later his eyes snap open.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 (T 11, FF 13) | CMB: +3* CMD: 14* | F:+3 R:+2 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +6, SM +2, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Mental Focus: Div 0/1, Trans 5/5 | Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str)

As the smoke clears, Lovissa's still standing, crazed and triumphant, tendrils of smoke drifting off her clothes and sticky, mess of hair.

"Hah!" she exclaims.

As she watches Grey use his wand and then collapse her eyes widen, but he's conscious again before she has much time to worry.

"Now that was worthy of our epic!" she proclaims. She reaches a hand out to full Grey to his feet. "I've never heard tell of a flaming, exploding skeleton before! Magnificent!"

After preening over their victory, Lovissa explores the room they're in.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Yeah, that was my bad...I see where Grey just missed his. Lovissa, you can make a Reflex DC11 check and if you pass, you'll only take 1 damage from the blast...

The altars still contain their silver altar services, worth 100 gp altogether, and what appears to be two silver holy symbols. In addition, a scroll rests atop each altar. Grey, once he's healed himsefl, and Rykaar identify them as divine in nature: a scroll of shatter on the black altar, and a scroll of shield other on the white altar.

The only door you see is the one you entered through...

Knowledge (Religion) DC10:
You identify this room as a temple dedicated to Nethys, the god of magic, in both of his aspects: protection and destruction. The writings on the walls are quotes from Nethys’s holy book and the two silver holy symbols you found are of Nethys as well.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 (T 11, FF 13) | CMB: +3* CMD: 14* | F:+3 R:+2 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +6, SM +2, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Mental Focus: Div 0/1, Trans 5/5 | Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str)

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Nope, still wounded for three.

Untrained Knowledge Religion, Max 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Lovissa lets out an impressed whistle. "This place is a temple dedicated to Nethys, the god of magics both protective and destructive. There," she says, pointing at the walls. "See? The writing on the walls are quotes from his holy book. And these," she says, taking the silver holy symbols in hand, "Are his holy symbol."

She pockets the holy symbols and silver altar services while (Rykaar or Grey) handle the scrolls.

Lovissa smiles widely at the group. "Not everyday you find an ancient shrine!" She's clearly excited at the discovery.

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | AC17 T14 F14 | HP 10/10 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+2 | Init:+5 | Per: +6 (+7 vs Traps) [Darkvision 60ft]

"I-it is pretty neat," Todd claimed. He handed the vial of holy water back to Cerryl. "T-thanks anyways. I-I'll keep my. My vial of a-acid out just in case." With a nod Todd pulled the aforementioned vialout and heldit in his free hand, rapier still in his other.

Todd nodded and listened to Lovissa go on about this place, and it really was interesting, but he didn't like this place much as a whole. No room to sneak and the locks were really tough.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

Grey offers Rykaar first pick of the scrolls while he finishes healing his wounds. One more charge from the want to get to full.

"Someone will buy these." Grey comments on the loot, while searching for any secret exits. "This is only half the tower? You remember how tall it was?"

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Grey thinks he has a pretty good grasp of the room...but he sees no signs of a secret exit...

The Exchange

Male LN Half-Orc Oracle 1 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | War Sight, Vow to Self: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Rykaar checks the altars and room looking for any clues. He will thank Grey after he recovers and picks the scroll of Shatter.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

”Do the stairs continue to a higher floor? Maybe the other half of the tower is accessible from a higher floor.”

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

Grey takes that remaining scroll and nods to Rykaas, "Upstairs then."

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 (T 11, FF 13) | CMB: +3* CMD: 14* | F:+3 R:+2 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +6, SM +2, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Mental Focus: Div 0/1, Trans 5/5 | Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str)

Lovissa follows Grey up the stairs, sword out and ready for adventure!

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Grey leads the party upstairs, coming to another landing with a door to the west...the stairs continue up as well...

Tower Level 4 Map

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Sorry for the delay and assuming that Detect Magic would not have revealed anything on the previous floor.

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

It would not have revealed anything new...

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

Grey checks the door for traps, listens for sounds on the other site, and then opens it.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Grey hears mumbling coming through the door but can't make out the language...

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Hearing voices and expecting a fight, Grey carefully opens the door to see...

Crude bunks line the walls of this room, which is filled with the nauseating stench of troglodytes...

Need a Fortitude DC13 save from Cerryl and UlSkadi or you're sickened once again...everyone else is immune for 24 hours since they passed the first check...

...as well as three troglodytes resting in their bunks, initially surprised but they rise quickly upon the opening of the door...

Initiative:

Troglodytes: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Cerryl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Grey of Mut: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Lovissa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Rei Ulskadi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Todd: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Rykaar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Rykaar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Being the first one in the room, Grey gets a surprise round and then we go straight to round 1...

Combat Map (Slide 5)

COMBAT! The bold may post! Surprise Round/Round 1

Rykaar
Troglodytes
UlSkadi
Lovissa
Grey (Surprise Round Action)
Todd
Cerryl

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

"Damn bottleneck!" Grey makes a partial charge instead of fighting in a bottleneck at the door.

to hit; claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage; claw: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Partial charge the green trog.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Just for the save since I will have to wait for my chance to do anything.

Fortitude: 1d20 ⇒ 13

The Exchange

Male LN Half-Orc Oracle 1 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | War Sight, Vow to Self: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Rykaar charges forward and attacks the green trog if still alive, otherwise goes for red trog:

Attack, longspear: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Damage, longspear: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

AC 15 for the round due to charge

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

The combination of Grey's powerful claws sets up the kill for Rykaar's might spear thrust as they drop the first troglodyte...

Upon seeing its comrade fall so quickly, the black trog opens the southern door calling for reinforcements...and Grey and Rykaar see a bigger troglodyte in the next room...

The red trog seeks vengeance for its friend, moving 5' and attacking with its natural weapons...

Bite (Grey): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Claw (Grey): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Claw (Rykaar): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

...but the reptilian's attacks are easily thwarted by the skilled combatants.

Combat Map (Slide 5)

COMBAT! The bold may post! Round 1/Beginning Round 2

Rykaar (-3)
Troglodytes
UlSkadi
Lovissa (-3)
Grey
Todd

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Cerryl moves forward into the room making sure to leave room for everyone else to get through the door and casts Magic Missile at the nearer Trog.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Let's finish the smaller ones first.

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 (T 11, FF 13) | CMB: +3* CMD: 14* | F:+3 R:+2 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +6, SM +2, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Mental Focus: Div 0/1, Trans 5/5 | Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str)

Lovissa moves into the room and looks around. Trusting Grey and Rykaar to finish off the lone troglodyte she turns her attention to the open door.

"Come on, you ugly runts!" Lovissa exclaims, goading the other trogs.

Lovissa readies an attack for when a troglodyte comes within her reach.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Cerryl steps into the room, delivering a magic missile directly into the red trog's chest, unsettling him a bit...

Lovissa strides into the room with sword drawn, awaiting the onslaught of the trogs in the next room...

Combat Map (Slide 5)

COMBAT! The bold may post! Round 1/Beginning Round 2

Rykaar (-3)
Troglodytes (Red -6)
UlSkadi
Lovissa (-3)
Grey
Todd

Cerryl

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

Grey takes a swing at the red troglodyte.

to hit; claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage; claw: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Then unlashes his shield so he has both claws ready for the big one.

The Exchange

Male LN Half-Orc Oracle 1 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | War Sight, Vow to Self: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Not sure if Rykaar needs to move to attack red troglodyte. Map suggests I do not, as I still have 10ft. reach, but he was attacked which would require red trog to be closer. Whatever, Rykaar adjusts to be able to attack

Rykaar looks through the southern door to see how many reinforcements are coming, then strikes at the red troglodyte.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack, longspear: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage, longspear: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Crit Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Hehehe, assume I gutted red trog

He guts the troglodyte and wipes the stinking blood that sprays all over his face.

If not forced to 5ft. step to attack trog, will then move south to cover the southern door and get AoO on reinforcements

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | AC17 T14 F14 | HP 10/10 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+2 | Init:+5 | Per: +6 (+7 vs Traps) [Darkvision 60ft]

Todd leapt into action with rapier in hand. He moved through the room, jumping on beds to get to where he needed to be, and ended his turn in a flank between Gray and the red Troglodyte.

Double move into position.

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Grey's claws miss the mark on the red trog, but Rykaar's spear thrust goes straight into its gut and back out the other side as it hisses...and dies...

Todd enters the room, getting into flanking position just as the red trog falls...UlSkadi also enters, drawing her sword in preparation for the next round...

The big troglodyte sends the black trog to attack Lovissa and her readied strike glances off the trog's tough scales as it lashes out...

Rykaar gets an AoO on the black trog...

Claws: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Claws: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

...but the Ulfen warrior parrys all attacks, remaining untouched. Meanwhile the big trog chucks a javelin at Rykaar...

Javelin: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Confirm Crit: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

...striking a glancing blow on the half-Orc's right shoulder...

Combat Map (Slide 5)

COMBAT! The bold may post! Round 2/Beginning Round 3

Rykaar (-5)
Troglodytes
UlSkadi
Lovissa (-3)
Grey
Todd
Cerryl

The Exchange

Male LN Half-Orc Oracle 1 | HP 14/14 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | War Sight, Vow to Self: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

AoO, on Black Troglodyte: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage, longspear: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Rykaar thrusts wildly at the returning troglodyte and misses. He sucks in hard as the thrown javelin glances off his shoulder and he attacks the troglodyte attacking Lovissa again.

Attack, longspear: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage, longspear: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 (T 11, FF 13) | CMB: +3* CMD: 14* | F:+3 R:+2 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +6, SM +2, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Mental Focus: Div 0/1, Trans 5/5 | Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str)

Lovissa swings her blade at the black draconic creature in front of her.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Cerryl moves further into the room to give a good line of sight on the bigger Trog and lets loose Ear-Piercing Scream.

Ear-Piercing Scream: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Fort save DC 15 for half Damage and to not be dazed for 1 round.
Also is just a single target spell so only impacts the target.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

Grey pauses to see what comes of his allies attacks and spells.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |
Cerryl Grey wrote:

Cerryl moves further into the room to give a good line of sight on the bigger Trog and lets loose Ear-Piercing Scream.

[dice=Ear-Piercing Scream]1d6 + 1

Fort save DC 15 for half Damage and to not be dazed for 1 round.
Also is just a single target spell so only impacts the target.

Couldn't seem to edit it but just wanting to make sure but the DC is 16 due to change in feat that would have been made during character creation.

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Rykaar and Lovissa work in perfect harmony as the combination of sword and spear make short work of the black troglodyte...

Cerryl unleashes an ear-curdling scream, confusing the big trog, causing him to hesitate...

Fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Had rolled it and knew he missed but deleted while editing and forgot to put it back in...good thing you added the altered DC...

Combat Map (Slide 5)

COMBAT! The bold may post! Round 2/Beginning Round 3

Rykaar (-5)
Troglodyte (-2, Dazed)
UlSkadi
Lovissa (-3)
Grey
Todd

Cerryl

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Hey Otha think you forgot to roll the save unless I missed it though to be honest prefer him being dazed this round.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 1| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/11 | CMD:14 | F:+7 R:+3 W:+7 | Init:+1 | Perception: +10, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 1/2, Blessings: 1/3 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves)

"Now! While it's dazed!" Grey rushes forward and attempts to push the big troglodyte back further into the room.

bullrush: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Not sure if Grey can get a charge line, I'm assuming not

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

Just in case I do not have time tomorrow, and upon completion of combat.

No deaths:
For some unknown reason Cerryl has a compulsion to yell.Roll Tide!

Party member died:
For some unknown reason Cerryl has a compulsion to yell.War Eagle.

Also depending on damage done Cerryl will probably end up using ray of frost in the next round unless no one hits in which case he would use force missile.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Grippli UnRogue | AC17 T14 F14 | HP 10/10 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+2 | Init:+5 | Per: +6 (+7 vs Traps) [Darkvision 60ft]

Todd will move towards the commotion with the last troglodyte, although he can't make it to a spot where he can attack. However, being the daring rogue that he was, he attempts to move between the Troglodyte and the wall, dodging the legs of his companions, and attempts the flank in a double move requiring an acrobatics check.

Tumble: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Of course the tumble doesn't matter because it's dazed, but Todd attempts regardless

Grand Lodge

Consortium Compact

Grey's bold bull rush pushes back the stout beast 5' allowing Todd, in all his nimbleness to enter the room and get in flanking position behind the big trog...

Combat Map (Slide 5)

COMBAT! The bold may post! Round 2/Beginning Round 3, UlSkadi is up!

Rykaar (-5)
Troglodyte (-2, Dazed)
UlSkadi
Lovissa (-3)
Grey
Todd
Cerryl

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Consortium Compact

UlSkadi moves forward and sends a ray of frost the trog's way...

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

...but alas the shot goes wide...

Coming out of his daze, the trog goes after Grey...

Club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Claws: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (20) - 3 = 17 (Hits due to to a natural 20)

Confirm: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Bite: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (14) - 3 = 11

...and he connects across Grey's shoulder and follows up with a claw across the arm...the bite however fails badly...

Combat Map (Slide 5)

COMBAT! The bold may post! Round 3/Beginning Round 4

Rykaar (-5)
Troglodyte (-2)
UlSkadi
Lovissa (-3)
Grey (-6)
Todd
Cerryl

Sovereign Court

Male Grippli UnRogue | AC17 T14 F14 | HP 10/10 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | F:+2 R:+5 W:+2 | Init:+5 | Per: +6 (+7 vs Traps) [Darkvision 60ft]

Todd, seeing his chance to take on the Troglodyte, rears back with his rapier and lunges forward, going for the vital points.

Attack+flank: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + (2) - 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Human Female Occultist 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC 14 (T 11, FF 13) | CMB: +3* CMD: 14* | F:+3 R:+2 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +6, SM +2, Diplomacy +0 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Mental Focus: Div 0/1, Trans 5/5 | Active Conditions: Physical Enhancement (+2 Str)

Lovissa stalks towards the remaining troglodyte and swings her sword at his stomach.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

But her swing goes wide and she stumbles off balance.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Evoker (1.) | AC 11 T11 F10 | HP 9/9 | CMB 0 CMD 11 | F +0 R +1 W +3 | Init +1 | Perc. +6 SM +3 | Spells: 1st 4/4 Force Missile 7/7 |

What to cast getting a little low on ones available. Guess will go with Ray of Frost.

Points at the Trog and casts Ray of Frost.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

551 to 600 of 744 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Otha's Evergreen Trilogy I All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.