Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Niles Rippers Campaign

Game Master nilesr

Victorian Etiquette
Historical Map of London
Dramatis Personae
Campaign Timeline
Status and Favor rules


1,301 to 1,344 of 1,344 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

"If they're celebrities, perhaps that can work to our advantage. They may be willing to accept visitors who are interested in their photos and their fairy stories. So long as we're polite of course. No reason to offend them."


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

"Can't wait to meet them then. Should we be off?" He asked, eager to get their investigation underway.


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd

The Rippers head to the Cottingley residence and are met at the door by a middle aged man with a slight paunch.

Might I help you sirs? the man says, and then spotting Victoria Err. And Madame.


Male Human

"Indeed you might, my good man. I recently got word from a friend of mine, working with the Strand, that some fantastic photographs were to be published soon. When I saw them for myself, I could scarcely believe my eyes. They are truly marvelous, and I simply had to track down their origins. A little asking at the office and I find myself directed to this residence. My companions here were equally taken, and so we've come in hopes of meeting the young ladies who are so skilled with the camera, and so fortunate as to have come across such wonders, so I've been told."

Tristan keeps a smile on his face the whole time, his eyes twinkling with charm, and as he finishes he reaches down to scratch Ajax under the jaw. In response, the hound promptly sits on his haunches and opens his mouth, his tongue lolling out in a lopsided smile.

Persuasion: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Wild: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

"Yes, we're all quite interested in these photos. If it isn't too much trouble, we'd like to meet with them as soon as possible. Given the nature of the photos, I'm sure you can understand why."

Persuasion: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Wild: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

Harry keeps back, a pleasant smile on his face and doing his best to not look out of place. The man at the door would no doubt be hesitant about letting in a group of strangers to meet the girls in residence.


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd

The man nods aimiably So, you're newspapermen then? Or, you write for the Strand. Come to ask my girls some questions are you? They are such lovely girls. So capable. They did all the work themselves, talking with the creatures, gaining their trust...Oh, where are my manners I'm Bruce Cottingley. the man says as he ushers you into his home. The fact that there's 6 of you present doesn't make him suspicious, you suspect its because there's been a nonstop stream of guests in his home since the "photographs" were made public.

Bruce seats you all in a modestly decorated antechamber and says Tea? Scones? I'll get the girls.

The man comes back into the room several minutes later with two young girls in tow, one is much older than the other. Emily (16) is the amateur photography, while Elizabeth (10) is her assistant.

Emily speaks up while her Father is pouring tea Father says you have questions?


Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

"Tea would be lovely, thank you kindly," Carl says as they're invited in. Fortunately, his assessment that they were used to curious guests seemed to be right on the mark. Carl elects to let Tristan start the talking, as usual. The jovial older man is probably much better with children than he is anyway.

Grand Lodge

Strength d6 Agility d6 Spirit d8 Smarts d6 Vigor d8 Toughness: 6(1) Parry: 7 Pace: 6 Charisma: 0 Bennies: 2/3 PowerPoints: 10/10 Status: 5 Reason: 2 // Throwing: d6 Fighting: d10 Notice: d6 Knowledge(Occult): d4 Knowledge(Religion): d4 Faith: d8 Persuasion: d6

Rasheed nods and begins to enter, but he stops cold in his track the moment Mister Cottingley mentions speaking with the creatures and gaining their trust.

He looks at Tristan with a mix of eagerness and confussion, but the aikh opts for ahrugging and following Mister Cottingley inside.

"I'd like tea, very much appreciated Mister Cottingley." he says when offered beverages. When the girls appear, Rasheed smiles and touches the front of hia turban -a sign the like of a gentleman removing his cap-

"We would first like to thank you for your hospitality and your time, as well as to commend your great work and original art. In honour to truth, we weren't exactly sure if you were masters of the photo montage... or you had in fact happened unto those marvelous creatures. From what Mister Bruce has transpired, the latter would seem to be correct."

The sikh sips on his tea before continuing "You see, to point the obvious, I come from India, from Kangra Valley to be precise. My land ia one of mysticism and tales, one where believing in spirits and creatures isn't frowned upon... and I do believe in them. That's why my friends and I seeked you out, such beliefs aren't common in your country and such creatures don't usually show themselves to your people." Rasheed pauses to finish his tea, letting his words sink. "Could I ask the details? I am thoroughly fascinated, young ladies."


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

"I'll take some tea, yes." Victoria doesn't talk much, and instead just crosses her legs and folds her arms across her chest. She does her best to keep a scowl from forming on her face, but her eyes keep flitting to the older Cottingley girl every few seconds. If she bothered to take care of herself and keep from looking like she was being run ragged, she and Emily probably wouldn't look much different. As it is, though, the difference is stark; Victoria's face is pale and shallow with bags beneath her eyes, a far cry from the state of the other young woman. "At least this wasn't a waste of our time," she mumbles.


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

You know, I'd always thiught she was in her 20s. Suppose I just never noticed her age.

"Yes, I also think that would be wonderful." Rasheed seemed to have a curious interest all of a sudden, it wouldn't do to barge in on that even if had his own questions and skeptisims.


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

Nope, Victoria is only 17 years old. I had a similar revelation when I realized Carl is only in his twenties; by real history Carl Jung is actually the same age as Victoria in 1892 but I knew he was older in this. However,
I figured he was around 30-40.


Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

Carl's about three to four years old than he technically should be and basically fresh out of school. It's weird to think about for me too, and I'm playing him.


Male Human

Much like Harry, Tristan accepts the tea with a smile and thanks, and waits to see what will come of Rasheed's sudden burst of interest.


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd

Now, think about how Carl's experiences as a Ripper would influence his own insights into the human psyche!

Well. It's like this Mister Singh. Elizabeth and I love the Garden, we were playing there when It came to us. At first, It just watched us playing and when we would notice It, It would run away and hide. Soon though, It wouldn't hide, but it would just run away if we rose and walked toward It. After some time, It began letting us get close, but not too close. Not close enough to touch It. Eventually, It led us to the cave... Emily says but her sister Elizabeth interjects But first there were the Fairies! We asked It if it were a fairy, but It never spoke to us. But one day It brought them! It was so glorious! They danced with us!

Their Father adds It was I who advised the girls to take pictures. At first I didn't believe these fancies of "invisible beings" and "Fairies" and "Magical Little Men" but...well the photographs don't lie now do they. I'm so proud of my girls.


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

"Wait, what's this 'it' you're talking about? It led you to a cave? We heard about the fairies, but not this. What other creature did you meet that took you to a cave? Do you have a picture of it, or anything like that?"


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

Notice is the one used for lie detection, right?

Notice: 1d4 ⇒ 4
wild: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Ace: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Harry hummed to himself lightly as he listened to the girl discuss their first encounter with the beings, paying very close attention to how their words were spoken. He still had doubt in his mind that they were telling an honest tale, thus leading to his skeptisims. But as it drug on, true or false, he also felt his mind start wander. And he thought to himself, just what sort of creature would so easily come to let human girls approach so easily if at all?

K:Occult: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Ace: 1d6 ⇒ 5


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd
GM Niles wrote:


Friday, August 26, 1892.

The Rippers, now recovered from their personal exploits, are staying in the London Lodge and things are quiet. On this particular day, a letter arrives from one Charles Algernon Swinburne.

Most esteemed acquaintances,
There are troubling photos that will be published in the Strand Magazine this coming week. No doubt they are fake, but perhaps they would be of interest to you. Enclosed is my copy of the early printing of the Magazine.

Sincerely,
AR

Inside the magazine are several photos showing strange things These photos show two girls playing with some sort of invisible being, supposedly evidenced by levitating flowers, rocks, and similar objects. There are also photographs of stunted, ugly, gnome-like people living in an underground village as well as photographic "evidence" of Fairies and Fairy circles.

Reposting this

Harry believes the girls believe what they saw was real. He also has a hunch that all of this might be more than what it seems.

Harry's Knowledge:
Harry has read a little about gnomes, mostly that as far as fey folk go they seem to be the most reclusive. He isn't sure what might be the "invisible" being, lots of things could perform that feat. Fairies aren't well known to the Rippers, this might be the first time that Rippers have encountered Fairies...


Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

"It never said a word? How curious. How do your friends react to meeting new people? It would be quite something to actually be able to see... well not see exactly but to meet a fairy."


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

I thought perhaps the 'it' was what led them to the cave, I didn't know if it was something they didn't have pictures of. The other girl cut her off, I thought maybe it was something they were trying to keep secret.

"Do you think you could take us to this cave as well?"


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

Harry seems to be a touch more sincere when he speaks again, "Yes, I'd love to see these wonderful creatures myself. Fairies, how interesting... One for the books, that's for sure."


Male Human

"Indeed, fascinating stuff, you know. You have every cause to be a proud father," Tristan adds, nodding and smiling at the man.


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd

The girls seem a bit hesitant

Well. See. It doesn't really like strangers. Not even our Da. But, we can show ya where the cave was...


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

Victoria nods in agreement when they say they can point them toward the cave. Once they're on their way, she pipes up with another question. "If... whatever it is doesn't like strangers, why'd it talk to you two? Weren't you strangers?"


Male Human

I swear I posted here. Probably got eaten during all the site trouble.

Tristan also nods and smiles at the girls' suggestion. "That sounds delightful. Perhaps we'll convince It of our friendliness yet!"


Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

I admit, I lost track of this with all the outages

"Perhaps you can show us the way," Carl suggests to the family. "A few friendly faces around might make them a bit more willing to come out for us."


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd

The two girls nod vigorously We can show ya. they say almost in unison.

If there's nothing else at the home.

The Cottingley girls lead you outside of Bradford. Bradford is a fairly large town, with many spinning mills and ironworks located in the vicinity. In a small Glen, the girls point and say there it was, the Cave.

The younger girl, Elizabeth says “They don’t come to us if there are
grown-ups around, so I suggest you hide.”

The Glen has several small copses of trees, but no Cave.


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

I also thought I posted a few days ago. How fun.

"Grown-ups?" Victoria mutters as she moves back behind the trees. "I'm barely a year older than the eldest of them, if that." She quiets her grumbling and waits to see whatever visits these girls. She has little doubt there's something supernatural involved, but she highly doubts its the whimsical fairies they claim to have seen. She absentmindedly grabs at the knives concealed within her coat. "I've got a bad feeling about all this..."


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

Harry smiles at Victoria, and replies in a similar tone. "I'm just a few months past eighteen myself. Hardly the realm of adulthood yet."

He looked ahead for when they approach the Cave within the small Glen, feeling those capitalized letters within his bones. There must've been a strong sense of otherwordliness in the air. The young man's eyes closed alongside a soft intake of breath as he began. Taking care to conceal his movements and hush his voice, he plunged his mind inward to meet with something deep within his core. His connection to his magic complete, he opened his eyes and saw.

Detect Arcana. Drains two points, and nets me a few rounds.


Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

"I don't think I'm that old," Carl mutters, self-consciously stroking his mustache. "I'm still old enough to go to university. That's not that old, right?" Though reluctant to admit it, Carl knows he's not particularly good with children. He was a bit of an odd child himself. He nods to Harry and finds a good place out of sight to sit down and wait to see if the fairies make an appearance. "Am I the only one who's nervous that this cave doesn't seem to exist?" he whispers.


Male Human

"I for one am most certainly not a 'grown-up,' as you put it." Tristan smiles at the girls, and then retreats with the others, making himself scarce and hidden where he can. "Calls to mind an expedition in the jungles of India, you know. Jolly fun, that was."

Stealth, if necessary: 1d4 ⇒ 3 Well, there could always be a bonus for the foliage...
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Strength d6 Agility d6 Spirit d8 Smarts d6 Vigor d8 Toughness: 6(1) Parry: 7 Pace: 6 Charisma: 0 Bennies: 2/3 PowerPoints: 10/10 Status: 5 Reason: 2 // Throwing: d6 Fighting: d10 Notice: d6 Knowledge(Occult): d4 Knowledge(Religion): d4 Faith: d8 Persuasion: d6

"I wouldn't consider myself a youngling, so I better accompany Tristan." mentions Rasheed with a smile until the sikh finds a comfy place to squat behind the foliage.

Stealth: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -11d6 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Here we go!


Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

Carl sighs. "Alright then..." He finds a better place to hide to wait for the fairies.

Roll:
Stealth: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Wild: 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3

Benny
Stealth: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Wild: 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4Ace: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Total: 6


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

Stealth: 1d8 ⇒ 2
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Wild; Ace: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Total of 8.


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

Stealth: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Nope

Edit: Oh right, bennies!
Stealth: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 2

ace: 1d6 ⇒ 4

10 total


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd

Err. Save your bennies. I've been trying to get on the site for 2 days...

Ehrich performs his magic trick and he can suddenly "see" a small cave entrance going down into the ground.

The two girls look around expectantly and then exclaim! There It is! It's calling us over! They two girls dash towards the cave and before you can stop them disappear inside.


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

"What in the--" Victoria pops out from around the tree line, bewildered as the girls disappear into thin air. She snaps out the blades of her Ripper claws as she takes off toward the point where the girls disappeared into thin air. "Come on! We've got to find them!"


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

He turns around just in time to see Victoria rush off towards where she believed the girls to vanish into, and can easily guess from their expressions that they were blind to the cave. "Now hold on-! Agh... Quick, it's right over here!"

Proclamation made, he tries his best to lead everyone towards the masked entrance. "They've placed some sort of illusion over it, but trust my input if you would?"


Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 6 | Toughness: 5 | Charisma: +0 | Pace: 6 | Power Points: 10/10 | Status: 3

"Manipulating perception is something I understand quite well," Carl says. "We should follow before they disappear entirely." He quickly follows after Harry.


Female Human Ripper (Novice, 19 XP)
Spoiler:
Wounds: 0/3 | Bennies: 4/3 | Parry: 7/9 (+2) | Charisma: +2 | Toughness: 8/10 (2/4) | Pace: 6 | Reason: 5

Victoria whips around when Harry tells her where to go, and quickly turns and makes her way as best she can toward the hidden entrance.


WC Benny 1/1 GM Benny 3/3 Dragons Demand Rippers Curse of Strahd

The Rippers follow the girls into the "fairie cave" but the children have a head start and the Rippers quickly lose sight of them. The "cave" entrance is actually a series of worked steps that lead an oddly decorated antechamber.

Knowledge: History/British History/Something to do with Celts:
The decorations are Celtic looking in origin and look to be religious in nature. More information could be gleaned from studying the glyphs and carvings.

This antechamber has a small hole that leads into an earthen cave beyond, but its pitch dark.

Map labeled Rippers is updated


Male Human

"I say, this is quite odd," Tristan comments, stepping forward after the others. He blinks several times as people seemingly disappear into thin air, as it were, but he follows them into the cave and chuckles as he turns around. "Simply astounding, you know. And quite strange markings, aren't they?"


Male Human W: 0/3 | Ben: 5/4 | Par: 4 | Tough: 4 | Cha: 0 | Pace: 6 | Status: 3 | Power Points:8/10 | Effects: None

"Magic is a very odd thing indeed, Lord Tristan. Real or otherwise."

Knowledge: History/British History/Something to do with Celts: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
wild: 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Harry observes the writing with no real sense of understanding. Something Gaelic maybe? I can't really say sir, I'm not that familiar with the isles unlike yourself."

Grand Lodge

Strength d6 Agility d6 Spirit d8 Smarts d6 Vigor d8 Toughness: 6(1) Parry: 7 Pace: 6 Charisma: 0 Bennies: 2/3 PowerPoints: 10/10 Status: 5 Reason: 2 // Throwing: d6 Fighting: d10 Notice: d6 Knowledge(Occult): d4 Knowledge(Religion): d4 Faith: d8 Persuasion: d6

"Really interesting, I haven't seen illusions like this in a long, long time..." comments the sikh as he approaches the walls and touches the carvings
Kn.History/British History/Something to do with Celts: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 01d6 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4
Ace: 1d6 ⇒ 4
I'm not sure if Savage Worlds allow you to roll Knowledge checks you don't posses a la Pathfinder, but if I can I raised and read the following

Rasheed stops and steps back, examining the decorationsb"Alas, I know nothing about... wait, I remember something. When I first arrived at the Isles I stayed with a friend of a friend, Mister Macallister. A hearthy lad, claimed to be a direct descendant of William Wallace. He did know his fair share of Celtic ancient history and I assure you these here carving are Celtic too. Most probably religious... give me a moment, my friends, so I can try to remember more..."

1,301 to 1,344 of 1,344 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rippers Savage Worlds All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.