Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Niles Iron Gods

Game Master nilesr

Hajoth Hakados
Numeria
The Scar of the Spider
3 Kuthona 4714 (Day 97)
Hero Points
Seven.teen 2
Jarreck 2
Guaire 2
Mort 2
Omo 1


7,501 to 7,550 of 7,642 << first < prev | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

Jarreck joins Omo in disabling the robots...kn:Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17, asking Omo for pointers where needed and should a mannequin begin to move ready to scramble what brains it has with the adamantine dagger. Once they are done he will move to the next corner, black arrow, and if clear will move to the door on the left and listen for movement.

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19 +3 vs traps


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Guaire hushes spike.

"Come."

Guaire tries to sneak past the bots, closely followed by Spike.
Stealth Guaire: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Stealth Spike: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Current Map

Omo moves to each of the mannequins and scrambles their internal workings more thoroughly. They are now "stunned" for 10 minutes instead of just 1 minute

Area E8
A mess of intertwined tubes and pistons occupy the east and west walls of this chamber. Corridors exit the space to the north and south. A section of the west wall is made of a slightly recessed slab of polished metal that disrupts the regular pattern of smaller gray metal plates on the walls. Bright lights glow in the ceiling fifteen feet above.

Perception DC 25:
The large slab to the west is a massive glaucite door (hardness 15, hp 120, Break DC 36, Disable Device DC 35). It cannot be opened without force or dismantling from this side

Area E9
This twenty-foot-wide room has a towering pillar of glowing metal and flashing lights looming fifty feet up into the silo-like space above. The towering pillar periodically vents small puffs of steam, and the air within is cloyingly warm. Condensed water drips down the walls to pool on the floor.

Kn:Engineering DC34:
These are Geothermal power sources, and probably power this entire facility. IF destroyed this could decimate the facility, possibly destroying any robots inside. However, surviving such a blast might prove difficult.


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Kn:Engineering: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

Seventeen wanders through and fails to notice anything of importance...


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Perception Guaire: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Perception Spike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

As does Guaire, though Spike might be seeing odd things and scratches the surface.

Can he do this, Niles? Like a curious pet?


Current Map

Sure, but he wouldn't be able to tell you its a door

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

Jarreck moves forward, his initial glance not revealing the slab is a door, as he reaches Seven's position he stares at the tall columns trying to discern their use. the knowledge check is beyond his ability

"Any idea what those are?" he ask Seven and then again Omo when he moves up, from his position he thinks he can spot an opening on the left side of the hallway.

Moving up he investigates

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 +3 vs traps


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

"Hey guys, Spike's found something."

Guaire takes a second look where Spike is scratching the wall.

Assuming it's allowed..
Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

"A door. Jarreck, can you take a look at it."


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

Perception E8: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (5) + 19 = 24
Perception E9: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (2) + 19 = 21

Mort waits patiently on Jarreck's shoulder and notices nothing until Spike might have found something close by.


M HP 40/40 | AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +10 | Init +1, Perception +8, Stealth +1 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 5/5 (1d6 + +1 AC) | Inspiring Word 7/7 (1 round) |Judgement 1/1 | Agile Feet 7/7 |Cleric Spells (1st -5/5, 2nd-4/4) | Inquisitor Spells (1st 2/2)

if Niles allows....
Jarreck stops his progress through the room when Guaire calls out to him. Coming over to inspect the huge piece of Glaucite he nods at Guaire's exclamation that this was a door. "Good eye master ranger, I missed this completely. Mort give me some room please incase this thing is trapped."

Settling down to inspect the door he looks for ways to bypass the locks and open this portal.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 = 38 +4 more if this is an electronic door that the green card can be used against, +5 more if this door is trapped, either or not both they are competence bonuses


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

"In this case, you should thank little Spike here. He found it."

(Spike looking up at mention of his name)


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Seventeen watches the action in a detached way before remarking acerbically, "Interesting. Whatever is behind that was well hidden."


Current Map

The large slab to the west is a massive glaucite door (hardness 15, hp 120, Break DC 36, Disable Device DC 35). It cannot be opened without force or dismantling from this side

As far as Jarreck can tell, the massive slab of Glaucite is sealed tight. Only bashing it down, or dismantling the entire door will bypass it.

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

"Given a couple hours I can probably dismantle it but in the meantime we'll have to deal with them." Pointing towards the mannequins behind them. " perhaps we should continue."

Niles, Jarreck posted rolls for stealth and perception above to move up and check the new opening at the top of the map. Here they are to save your searching.

Quote:


Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 +3 vs traps


Current Map

Jarreck moves North, and leading the heroes they survey the extent of the Geothermal Power facility. It is extensive.

The Geothermal Powered area leads to a door to the north. There is a flashing panel near the door that you surmise opens it.

Map updated

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

Niles I'm guessing the original disable device check of 38 wasn't good enough to bypass the door before. Just noticed you listed a 35 on your DD check in your post.

Jarreck moves forward and inspects the control panel. kn:Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Current Map

Yeah, that's the DC for opening the door from the other side. This side is sheer door with nothing to "pick"

Jarreck checks the door and finds no traps. The panel is similar to the ones encountered under Torch those were used to open doors.

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

Having a variety of access cards to choose from, Jarreck tries them starting with the green one then white, grey, and brown.

If those fail barring an alarm ringing out , he'll attempt to bypass them with the green e-pick.

disable device (electronic lock): 1d20 + 20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 20 + 5 = 39


Current Map

Jarreck touches the pad, and the door whisks open with a soft huffing sound.
Area E10
This twenty-foot square room is empty, save for an array of blinking lights and glowing consoles built into the northern wall. To the west, a large metal panel interrupts the regular pattern of smaller metal plates adorning the walls.

Isuma suggests The controls?

DC 25 Kn:Engineering:
The wall of screens and controls to the north is used to control the power distribution ofthe geothermal generators. You've managed to decipher the control scheme. You can turn the lights on or off in the entire facility. There's also some sort of electrical trap on the door to the south that Jarreck inspected. You can turn that off if you'd like. Also, there is something drawing most of the Geothermal Power, you can adjust the power to that. Your best guess is that some sort of laboratory or manufacturing facility is drawing that much power.

DC 35 Kn:Engineering:
Not only can you adjust the power here, but you are certain you can rig the whole thing to explode with whatever delay you wish. Alternatively, you can also cause a power overload in the Laboratory, who knows what damage that will cause.


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Does the Technomancy spell work for deciphering the controls?

Kn:Engineering: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

If yes:
Seventeen draws an alabaster wand and whispers a curious command word. Suddenly her HUD is filled with a blaze of crisp green 80 column text, her eyes flicker this way and that as she absorbs the information. After a while she stops and presses a sequence of buttons on a keypad, noting, "That powered down the main laboratory or perhaps manufacturing facility." She pressed another, "That disarmed the trap on the door Spike and Guaire found." She whispers another incantation and Jarreck's blades start glowing she presses another button and the facility lights go off. "Of course everything knows we're here now, but the powers off pretty much everywhere which ought to tip things in our favor. Oh I could rig this to overload causing a big explosion with any kind of time delay we like. Or perhaps just shunt a power spike to the main facility. Without knowing what's down there I'm reluctant to do so." All of this was said in a completely matter of fact way, as if it was merely an interesting intellectual puzzle.

If no:
Seventeen studies the controls for a long moment. Suddenly she presses a sequence of buttons on a keypad, and notes "That powered down the main laboratory or perhaps manufacturing facility." She pressed another, "That disarmed the trap on the door Spike and Guaire found." She whispers another incantation and Jarreck's blades start glowing she presses another button and the facility lights go off. "Of course everything knows we're here now, but the powers off pretty much everywhere which ought to tip things in our favor."


Current Map

Yes

Seven flicks a few buttons on the panel and the entire places goes Dark.

Just an FYI, some robots have darkvision(or other ways of "seeing")...very few of you guys do.


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

That's the side effect of being human.

"Hey...well, that was the wrong button.
Press it again, before something jumps onto our necks."


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

I didn't spell it out in ooc but Seventeen cast a light spell on Jarreck's blades, so we can see.


Current Map

Isuma remarks Whatever controls this place almost certainly knows what's been done. And they will be sending their minions here...we should prepare. Or flee. Or do something.

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

With the lights blinking on and off within the complex Jarreck eases down the hallway with Mort on his shoulder once more if the druid chooses. "Going to check ahead, might want to figure out how to blow this up quickly if need be Seven. I'd rather be blown to bits than have my brain sucked out with a straw." He ends with a quip, hoping to see what lies ahead before it reaches them.

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

Niles moving down the hallway towards the open area, missed the new section of the map being opened up.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Current Map

Jarreck, you have a source of light on you and the entire complex is pitch black now. It'll be really hard to be stealthy...like -20 hard.

Jarreck turns the corner and spots a strange looking robot The metallic menace immediately spots Jarreck and "says"

Who dares Trespass on the realm of the Emperor Binox! Bow before your metal overlord! in Androffan

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

Wasn't sure if Seven had turned the lights back on or not, guess not :)

As his light highlights the contours of the metal creature in front of him, who promptly challenges the rogue, Jarreck begins back peddling around the corner. " Guys we have company coming."

Jarreck backs around the corner and waits for the big thing to get there. Knife readied "Mort, might want to back up a bit this is liable to get ugly. God's I hope Seven's spell works better this time."

+1 keen Adman dagger: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 <sigh>
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Hearing the approach of an enemy robot, Seventeen clicks her fingers and whistles. Suddenly the huge bulk of a ferocious dinosaur appears down the corridor! "Defend us!" she commands it.

Seventeen used 5 arcane reservoir points to cast Summon Monster V and an Ankylosaurus appeared. It hangs around for 9 minutes at her level. It has +4 str and con from Augment Summoning


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

"Kraa! Kraa KraKra!"
Mort replies to Jarreck and flies off his shoulder towards the ceiling.


Current Map

The robot continues on, when Seven summons a massive dinosaur the robot booms.
Who dares summon primitive organic life in the realm of the Emperor Binox! Submit yourselves to the will of Binox and explain your trespass!


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

"This hunk of junk has a good number of appendages to attack with, it would seem."

Guaire takes position east of Mort on the map.


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

Omo moves forwards and throws a bomb.

Bombs Away (RT): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 = 24
Damage: 5d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 2, 5, 4, 4) + 8 = 26*1.5=39

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

"And should we not explain our trespass as you call it? This land has no emperor unless an empire has been reduced to the size of a cave in a run down back water cavern in the desert. What is he emperor of?"

Jarreck walks forward to join the ankylosaurs thinking to slip behind the guard creature as the two fight.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

Niles let me know if you need more acrobatics rolls


Current Map

Well, there goes any attempt at Diplomacy...Also @Seven just fyi the Ankylosaurus is a HUGE creature and so couldn't fit in this hallway. However, I'm cool with it just being large sized for this battle...it is magic afterall.

Initiative:

Guaire: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Omo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Seven.Teen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Mort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Jarreck: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Isuma: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Torturer Bot: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
God Empreror Binox: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Binoxian Guards: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Omo charges forward with a sparking bomb in his hand, initiating combat with the God Emperor Binox.

Round 1
Binoxian Guards reporting for duty Emperor!
Isuma levels her Zero Rifle and fires at the God Emperor!
Rapid SemiAuto1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Rapid SemiAuto2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Rapid SemiAuto3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Rapid SemiAuto4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Crit?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Her shots hit the God Emperor, but fail to do any damage. (He's very resistant to Cold Damage you surmise) Isuma growls in frsutration and her hands go for her belt of grenades.
God Emperor Binox, first of his name
Bow Before your betters insolent mortals!
The Robot's long arms attempt to shred the Ankyolosaurus
Claw1: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 32 Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Claw2: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40 Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Claw3: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 37 Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Claw4: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35 Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Claw5: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34 Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Claw Grab: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (18) + 31 = 49 The Ankylosaurus takes 50 damage and is grappled by Binox.
The God Emperor fires a Laser Rifle at Omo Integrated Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41
Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7

Omo tosses a Bomb at the God Emperor the electicity arcs around Binox, weakening his shield.
Torture Robot floats calmly behind his God Emperor firing a single surgical laser at the Ankylosaurus 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26 scorching the bpoor beast for 1d8 ⇒ 3
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Round 2
Binoxian Guards
Isuma
God Emperor Binox
Omo
Torture Robot
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Mort, Guaire, Jarreck and Seven are up.


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

The Ankylosaurus I think is at 42 / 95HP (it gains 20 hp from Seventeen's fear).
The dinosaur trumpets in pain and thrashes around, lashing out with it's bony tail!
Tail slap: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 2 = 23Damage: 3d6 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (4, 6, 6) + 12 + 2 = 30

Meanwhile Seventeen calmly points at the robot and with glowing eyes chants, "Decellerandum!"
SR if applicable: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Seventeen casts Slow She uses her last arcane reservoir point to boost the DC by 2. The two robots need to make a DC 22 will save. 2/6 lvl 3 spells used.


Current Map

Will Save Binox: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Will Save Torturer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven casts a Slow spell, Binox is unaffected but the torturer bot slows down dramatically.

Round 2
Binoxian Guards
Isuma
God Emperor Binox
Omo
Torture Robot
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Mort, Guaire and Jarreck are up

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

Jarreck grabs on of the arc grenades he removed from Isuma's trap, tristing the top and pressing the button before sliding it along the wall to the corner.

move action to retrieve grenade
free action to prime grenade

Arc grenade-range penalty: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19
Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2, 3, 6) = 19 start of next turn, radius 20', DC15 Ref for 1/2


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Gaire shoots a number of clustered shots at the robot.

Manyshot, FE, rapid: 1d20 + 15 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 15 + 4 - 2 = 37Dmg, FE, bane: 2d8 + 4 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 + 8 + (6, 5) = 29

Crit?: 1d20 + 15 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 4 - 2 = 36Dmg, FE, bane: 4d8 + 8 + 16 ⇒ (7, 2, 1, 4) + 8 + 16 = 38

Arrow, FE, rapid: 1d20 + 10 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 4 - 2 = 21Dmg, FE, bane: 1d8 + 2 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 4 + (4, 4) = 21
Arrow, FE, rapid: 1d20 + 15 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 4 - 2 = 23Dmg, FE, bane: 1d8 + 2 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 + (4, 1) = 12


Current Map

@Jarreck We've houseruled that the grenade explodes on your turn, its too much bookkeeping otherwise.@Guaire Jesus Christ critmachine!

Mort
Guaire fires some deadly assed arrows. He deals 29+38-10=57 damage. Binox's energy shield explodes in a shower of sparks!
Jarreck tosses a Grenade RefB: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 2 = 16 RefT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Dino: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 = 8 The Robots take 4 damage, the Dino takes 19. (19/2*1.5=14.25-10=4.25)
Seven casts a Slow spell, Binox is unaffected but the torturer bot slows down dramatically.

Round 2
Binoxian Guards
Isuma
God Emperor Binox
Omo
Torture Robot
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Just Mort, he has a few hours and then I'll bot him.


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

:D


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

Mort flies closer and begins flapping his wings at high speeds, a glob of dark energy pulses forth and hits the ground at the back end of Binox. Then the glob explodes in a bloom of decaying energy.

Explosion of Rot damage, Rounds staggered: 9d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2, 1, 5) = 251d4 ⇒ 3
10 foot radius burst from one of the crosssections between Binox and his minion. DC 20 Reflex save to half damage and ignore the staggered effect.


Current Map

Mort casts a spell of rot and decay RefB: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 2 = 11 RefT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Binox is fully effected, but the Torturebot isn't
Guaire fires some deadly assed arrows. He deals 29+38-10=57 damage. Binox's energy shield explodes in a shower of sparks!
Jarreck tosses a Grenade. The Robots take 4 damage, the Dino takes 19. (19/2*1.5=14.25-10=4.25)
Seven casts a Slow spell, Binox is unaffected but the torturer bot slows down dramatically.

Round 2
Binoxian Guards reporting for duty Emperor!
Isuma unclips a Grenade and hurls it! DC10: 1d20 + 14 - 10 ⇒ (15) + 14 - 10 = 19 Gravity Grenade: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 6, 3) = 17 and Trip!: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25 RefB: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 2 = 25 RefT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Ref Dino: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 2 = 24 The Torturebot takes 17 force damage, Binox and the Dino take 8 damage. The Torture bot's forcefield is down. No one gets tripped, since the robots are immune and the dinosaur's cmd is stupid high.
God Emperor Binox lashes out at the Dino Grapple/Pin: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (2) + 31 = 33 Autodamage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (2, 6) + 12 = 20 (It has constrict) The poor dinosaur is shredded and disappears.
Foolish Organics can you not realize when you meet a superior species!
Omo
Torture Robot
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Omo is up


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

Omo has some mad fire resist at the moment, as does his sister and Isuma.

Omo tosses two bombs in fast succession.

Bombs Away (RT): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Electrical Damage: 5d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 6, 2) + 8 = 25*1.5= 37

Bombs Away (RT): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Electrical Damage: 5d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 2, 2) + 8 = 21*1.5= 31


Current Map

Omo tosses two bombs at Binox, only one hits.
Torture Robot injects Repair Nanites into it's Emperor Repair Nanites: 3d8 + 10 ⇒ (2, 1, 8) + 10 = 21
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Round 3
Binoxian Guards
Isuma
God Emperor Binox
Omo
Torture Robot
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Mort, Guaire, Jarreck and Seven are up

Grand Lodge

M | HP 77/77| AC 19 (13t 16ff)[21(16t) vs traps]| +9 fort +10 ref +4 will | +5 init +14 perc(+17 vs traps) +15 stealth | Loot Tracker

Jarreck turns and tosses another arc grenade at the emperor, confsed a bit as to why the electrical damage failed to hurt the robot; but seeing the force field crackle, hopes the next one works better.

Arc grenade-range penalty: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 = 16
Electrical Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 5, 5, 3) = 15*1.5=22 DC15 Ref for 1/2


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

He should make a reflex save or take minimum damage from the miss.


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

Mort conjures up another dark glob of necromantic energy and hurls it at the same spot.

Explosion of Rot: 9d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 3, 1, 4, 5, 5, 4) = 30
Rounds Staggered: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Ref Save DC 20 to halve damage and ignore staggered


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Seventeen rubs the palms of her hands together while whispering something you don't quite catch. Miniature lightnings play across her fingers before she suddenly claps, and a small lightning storm appears next to Binox. Harsh flashes of forked lightning lash out to strike Binox and then the torture bot!

Standard action: Seventeen casts Aggressive Thundercloud, Greater 2/4 level 4 spells cast.
Move action: She sweeps it across both robots.
Electricity damage: 6d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 1, 4, 6, 4) = 23*1.5 = 34 damage, DC 21 reflex to negate. The first creature damaged by the cloud is also stunned for 1 round (Fort DC 21 negates).


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

I doubt the emperor still functions after what the others have done to it.

If it drops, Guaire moves closer to behind Jarreck, and shoots at the torture bot.

It has cover, but not total cover, so i would have no penalty on my aim.

Shot, FE: 1d20 + 15 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 15 + 4 = 37Dmg, FE, bane: 1d8 + 2 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 4 + (6, 3) = 17


Current Map

Mort casts another Rotting spell RefB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 RefT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 it jacks up the Robots
Guaire fires his bow, hitting Binox for 7.
Jarreck tosses a Grenade RefB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 RefT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 but it barely damages the robots
Seven casts a spell RefB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 RefT: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 blasting chunks from the robots. They are both still standing.

Round 3
Binoxian Guards continue marching to their Emperor's aid.
Isuma holds. She knows her rifle will be less than useful against the Robot.
God Emperor BinoxFort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 retreats out of sight around the corner.
Omo
Torture Robot
Mort
Guaire
Jarreck
Seven

Omo is up

7,501 to 7,550 of 7,642 << first < prev | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.