Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Nel's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master CRobledo

From the depths of an untamed wilderness, bandits and monsters run rampant across the land. Do you have what it takes to conquer the lands and raise yourself up as King, Emperor and God?


151 to 200 of 2,083 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

To the party: "It is now well into the afternoon ladies and gents. I think we have two plans of action. Kressle is out there waiting for these bandit's return. We either press on to their camp and try to catch them unawares, or try to explore the lands a bit more and hope they do not attack the Outpost again. Maybe they heard of Oleg's request for guards and she will think her bandits were captured by them."

"I guess my preference would be to find this Kressle quickly and rid this land of her villainy. Should make our exploration of the Greenbelt more peaceful as well. What say we all?"


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso, to the party: "I don't want to walk into a trap. The guard towers make me nervous. I think, absent a way to sneak around the towers, I might want to wait and ambush Kressle when she comes to find Happs. That way her strength will be less when we go to the camp."

Kaeso, to the cooperative bandit: "As to whether you will fight or not, that's not really up to you. Kressle is going to find out you helped us, one way or other. So, if you want to survive the week, you had better make sure Kressle ends up dead. So, how do we make it into the camp without them seeing us?"

To the group again--you get the sense that his mind runs a mile a minute when Kaeso is thinking about combat plans--"They all wore hoods, didn't they? Maybe four of us could put the hoods on and gain an advantage? Probably better go in at dusk to make the surprise last longer."

To the bandit: "Are there any passwords or such?"

He's a bit breathless.


Male Human Fighter 3

One more thing--Kaeso goes to examine Happs' horse, to see if it is combat-trained, and if he can calm it down.

Handle Animal1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 That's super Kaeso's charisma number, I think. Are we on to 30pt buys yet?


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34
Kaeso the Human Fighter wrote:
Kaeso, to the party: "I don't want to walk into a trap. The guard towers make me nervous. I think, absent a way to sneak around the towers, I might want to wait and ambush Kressle when she comes to find Happs. That way her strength will be less when we go to the camp."

"I likes th' idea of makin' 'em come ta us, but iffen this Kressle does happen to show up lookin' fer big-mouth over there, she'll likely be 'spectin' trouble. If we wuz ta find their camp quick like, might be would cud sooprize 'em and take 'em out easier," Bingo says to Kaeso.


Kaeso the Human Fighter wrote:
So, how do we make it into the camp without them seeing us?[/b]"

"I dunno. It's not like I was lookin' for ways to sneak into my own camp!

Kaeso the Human Fighter wrote:

To the bandit: "[b]Are there any passwords or such?"

"Passwords!? Boy, I think you overestimate the intelligence of this gang. Sure Kressle is cruel and a goof hunter, but she ain't that bright. If anyone, I was the brains of the operation, yeah?

Bluff check: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Sense Motive 3:
she is totally not the brains of the operation

Kaeso:
Happs horse is combat trained, the rest are not.


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso goes over to the corpse of the bandit and strips off whatever hooded cloak he was wearing. He puts it on, pulls up the hood, and tries to be scurrilous.

To the group: "How do I look? Like an unrepentant bandit?"


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Like an unrepentant farmboy, Kaeso."

After shaking her head and smirking at him for a moment, the witch looks at her familiar again, then starts talking, somewhat as if to herself, but loud enough for everyone to listen easily.

"Now that we started capturing her men, we will have to deal with Kressle sooner or later anyway. And since our new friends said they were expected back in three days, we'd have to stay right here, maybe even for the next whole week or so, because we don't know exactly when Kressle will come here, and you probably don't want to risk missing her visit when we're out exploring the area, or even her turning the place against us, do you?"

Somewhere in between, Mornaura has started pacing up and down along the palisade, her staff thudding the soft ground with every other step.
Now she walks over to her companions and, with a short beckoning gesture, leads them around the corner of the storage den again, as the bandits don't need to hear everything.

"So what I propose is that we go on a hunt... We get as close to the den as we can to get a nice look and check the tracks, then we plan our next move. Maybe we can get some of them on their own when they're out patrolling their patch or whatever they do, maybe lure one out with a nice bait, like a mouth-watering elven damsel in distress. If that doesn't work, we can still wait for some of them to move out heading this place and ambush them in the woods, or just smoke them out."

I don't know why but I just had a mental image in which an unseen seer, a barrel of lamp oil, and a flaming arrow appear... *evilgrin*

On another note, since we kinda skipped the part of hogtieing the bandits and throwing them in our makeshift prison, I suppose we shook them down and have a nice pile of their stuff laying around somewhere? I'd like to check what we found, then.


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso looks a bit crestfallen at Mornaura's assessment of his costume. Have you ever seen a grown man pout?

To Norn: "What should we do about Happs? He's unrepentant, and should be executed, I guess. We'd have a hard time getting him to Rostov for a trial. I'd happily kill him in battle, but when it comes down to a hanging, well. . ." He looks at his feet.

To the bandit: "Does Kressle do this to Oleg alone, or is there another place she thieves from? Do you know the schedule?" Maybe we could catch them on their way to a robbing.

"Mornaura, can you send that bird of yours out to take a look? Can she (is it a she?) give us good details? I like your idea of a raid. Drispeera could pretend she was going to a wedding, and we were her escort, bearing a dowry to the lucky prince. Then, when a bunch of them ride out to get us, we could lead them into ambush."

To Andrezi and Borden: "You folks sure are quiet!" He stops for a moment and considers--Maybe I'm talking too much!


Mornaura wrote:
On another note, since we kinda skipped the part of hogtieing the bandits and throwing them in our makeshift prison, I suppose we shook them down and have a nice pile of their stuff laying around somewhere? I'd like to check what we found, then.

You do indeed:

On Happs:
2x Alchemist's Fire
leather armor
dagger, composite longbow (+2 str) and 20 arrows
2 days trail rations
silver stag skull amulet (20gp)
35 gp

On bandits (each):
leather armor
longbow and 20 arrows
short sword
2 days of trail rations
10 gp


To Kaeso, the bandit says "Yea, we only do this to Oleg. He is the only outpost this far south and outside Rostland's jurisdiction. That is why its a super sweet deal! Before Oleg we would have to rely on random trappers and loggers."


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1
Kaeso the Human Fighter wrote:

To Norn: "What should we do about Happs? He's unrepentant, and should be executed, I guess. We'd have a hard time getting him to Rostov for a trial. I'd happily kill him in battle, but when it comes down to a hanging, well. . ." He looks at his feet.

"The law is the law. We did our duty to confirm he did not want a trial, incarceration or cooperation. Erastil would agree with our judgement, and Pharasma will decide his fate at the Boneyard. I have no problem doing the deed if you are queasy Kaeso."


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso picks up the composite bow and stretches it, testing the pull. "This would be great. Borden, I know archery's your thing, but I could put a lot of force behind an arrow with this."

About Happs: "I'm the one that threatened him. I suppose it should be me. Oleg? Do you have an axe and a block of wood?" Kaeso looks a little green, but determined.

After we pull Happs out of the mud and he wakes up, set him up with his neck on the block.

"All here are witnesses to your unrepentant banditry. You were given opportunity to amend your ways, and refused again and again. What say ye, before the axe falls?"

Give him one last chance to say something useful. If he doesn't repent or give info, Kaeso kills him.

After the deed (presuming Happs is unrepentant), Kaeso is quiet and reserved.


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

[b]"Zat the first time you killt a man, Kaeso? Don't worry, it gets easier. Go ahead and take the bow, kid, it's way too big fer me."


For future reference, in my campaigns (especially PBP) loot usually "resizes" to whoever wants it (Small-Medium only of course). After that it stays locked (e.g., if Bingo took it now, it would be a small bow forever).

Happs spits at Kaeso's feet before being silenced by the axe. Only two of the bandits captured, the female and one other, want to cooperate. I'll assume you offed the other one as well.

The female one is willing to cooperate "fully". The other bandit wants out of the Greenbelt as fast as possible, even if facing trial at Restov in the future.


Male Human Fighter 3
Bingo Underbough wrote:
"Zat the first time you killt a man, Kaeso? Don't worry, it gets easier. Go ahead and take the bow, kid, it's way too big fer me."

Kaeso appreciates Bingo's words: "[b]It's number three, actually, but the first time in cold blood. I hope it doesn't get too easy."


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Fourth bandit has also been offed?

When it's time for the execution, Mornaura turns away and focuses on rummaging through the pile of gear that they had taken from the bandits.
She decides to take the alchemist's fire and gather the 75 crowns worth of coins in one pouch.

After it's over, a cursory glance is probably enough to reveal she doesn't take it that well, even though she tries not to let on about it.
Avoiding to look in the direction of the beheaded corpses, she clears her throat and speaks with a somewhat croaky voice:

"So... Um... Shall we help our new friend out of the dirt so that she can draw the map, and then get going with our plan? We should hit the road right away if we want to make it to the camp early enough to give us time for an ambush or whatever we decide to do."

Faron, in stark contrast to his mistress, squeaks happily and flutters over to Happs' head, to get some of the now easily accessible eyes while they're still fresh.


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"All right, if that is how it is going to be. Kaeso, can you bring the lady out? I think her friend is "not ready to come out yet". Maybe leave a guard while we pursue?"


Maybe Borden and Andrezi will watch for now.


Male Human Fighter 3
Norn Sentor wrote:
"All right, if that is how it is going to be. Kaeso, can you bring the lady out? I think her friend is "not ready to come out yet". Maybe leave a guard while we pursue?"

Kaeso: "Yes. Certainly." He reaches down and grabs the woman's arm and lifts her up, out of the muck.

"I'm glad you've agreed to help us. Dealing with Happs and the other one was . . . unpleasant."

"Mornaura, I'm game, but do we have a plan? I'd really like them not to know we are coming. Maybe your wondrous falcon can find something out for us?"


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Yes, my little friend can and will scout ahead and report back to me, and I will send him forth once we are near the camp. I could try to inquire their horses now, but I don't know if they are clever enough to tell me what we want to know.

Anyway, the map of our new friend will lead us to the camp. If you'd like, we could take her along - we have more than enough horses, after all. Probably we should have her gagged and bound, to make sure she dwe come across any inaccuracy in her map - Oh, speaking of which... would you lead her over to one of the tables?"

Still avoiding to look at the corpses, Mornaura scurries to the Stables. A moment later, she returns with a small package in her hands. Unfolding it on the table in front of the female bandit, she smirks at her.

"Here, um, what's your name again? This should contain everything you need to draw us an accurate map of the camp and show us how to get there."

Map Making Kit - I knew I'd need it. :)
While the bandit draws the map, Mornaura will stand on the opposite side of the table, out of melee reach, with a slumber hex readied for her, should she try anything stupid.


Raven can scout some for now.

The female bandit spends a few minutes in silence, drawing some maps.

"Here you go, honey. One map of the camp. The big white X is where the camp is. The green is the Narlmarches (forest) and the blue are the rivers around here. As you can see the camp is like... 25 miles south west?"

"The camp looks like this... The two areas in red are the watchtowers. My guess is most of the bandits will be at the actual campsite in blue."

Sense Motive 15:
She appears to be telling the truth.

Two new maps up!


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Bingo watches the bandit draw her maps.

Knowledge: Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

"Tha's a good map, lass, ye've a bit a' talent for that. Y'outta stay here at Oleg's, we cud use a good mapmaker." Turning to the group, he says, "Looks to be 'bout 5-6 hours travel, on horseback. Sooner we gits there, sooner we kin git set up and figger out our next move."


Male Human Fighter 3

"So, a trail running through the camp. There's a couple of bottlenecks where we could avoid being outnumbered, say between the trees on the east side. Hmmmm. I can think of a couple of approaches--we could do the stratagem where we send some of us down the main road, looking like easy marks, while the rest of us approach through the trees and catch them from behind.

Or the archers among us could sneak as close as possible and pick them off, with an agreed-upon signal for the heavy-armored and spell-casters to come in. I bet Bingo could get real close and take out a few, without them ever knowing."

Kaeso looks to Mornaura and Drispeera, with a little awe in his eyes: "Those sleep spells were mighty impressive--do you have anything that would work in the woods?"

He scratches his head, and suddenly remembers the druidy half-orc who took the horses yesterday: "Perhaps he could help? Maybe he knows the forest?"

Sorry for the avalanche of stuff. It just seems easier to make a long post with lots of things in it, since we aren't sitting around a table.


Since we are rapidly approaching the exploration portion of the AP, please check out the following link to the travel rules. This link is from my home Kingmaker game, so don't poke around too much as they are a bit farther than you all :P

Travel Rules

You will probably be traveling at 40ft movement


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Bingo, what do you think I got a map making kit for?"

Frowning for a moment, she looks at the maps.

"Mmh, they're quite acceptable. So the camp is over there, almost where that river comes out of the Narlmarches... Let's see... They will slow us down, so I suspect it'll take about 12, 13* hours to get there."

Knowledge (Geography):1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Hell yeah. Mornaura doesn't know much about villagefolk and nobles, but she really knows the land! Does she recall anything specific that could be of help?

* With 40ft (not 50?) and according to those travel rules: crossing one entire plains hex (4 hours), one entire wood hex (6 hours) + about half a wood hex (2-3 hours) = 12-13 hours. Anyway, should there be any change of variables, assume Mornaura calculated the exact amount of time, will you? :)


I'm assuming Bingo is on a pony, which is 40ft. You travel at the pace of your slowest party member

Mornaura looks at the bandit's map, and starts to remember the tales of her coven about the region. She remembers the Tuskwater and Candlemere lakes, as well as two of the rivers, the Shrike and the Skunk. She also remembers a few of her trips from southern Brevoy into the northern end of the Narlmarches and Kamelands.

More map uncovered thanks to Mornaura's awesome roll.


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Chuckling and mumbling to herself, the witch adds everything she recalls to the map.

"I suppose we grab what we need and make some miles until it gets too dark, then rest for the night in the forest and get going at sunrise again. With a bit of luck, we should be able to reach the camp tomorrow early afternoon, when the bandits are taking a good after-lunch nap, hopefully... If Bingo can ride a horse instead of a pony, we have a bit more leeway, if not, we should really get going. We can work out the actual plan on our way."

She looks up to check the reactions of her companions.


I think there is no rules to riding something two sizes larger than you... thought there was. Guess it's ya'lls choice, but I might give Bingo a penalty on Ride checks since the saddle would be too big.


Male Human Fighter 3

"That's fine with me. I'm going to take Happ's horse--do you happen to know the horse's name, bandit lady? For that matter, what's your name?--Bingo, you could hop on with me if you like, but if there's fighting, you'll have to get off."

Kaeso removes his scale armor and shield and puts on leather armor, so that if there's need, he can ride in combat easier. (Time for the lance!) He will, whenever we get going, ride the happhorse, and will load Joss with his gear and have him come along. If that's possible. . .


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

"Nah, I'll stick wi' Fern, we're useta each other. He may no be as fast as yon long-legged beasties but he might surprise ya."

Looking over the loot from the bandits, Bingo notices the amulet. "Since none of ya seem to want this little bauble, I think I'll keep it. Might come in handy."


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso looks at the loot again, and picks up a couple of days rations and 20 of the arrows, along with the composite bow.

"Should we divide up the money, or keep a common purse?"


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Do you trust me?"

With a short snicker, Mornaura packs up the map, together with the rest of her kit, then heads over to the stable to get her horse ready.

Liberty's Edge

"Keep it fer now, Kaeso, ain't nowhere to spend it anyways."


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso says to Mornaura, with a completely straight face, "Shouldn't I trust you?"

He looks for the coins, but finds them gone.

I'm tempted to shout "Onward!"


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Mornaura got the coins already, took them and the alchemist's fire while Kaeso was busy beheading bandits. ;)

Without bothering to stop in her tracks or looking back, she says with a singsong voice: "You should, although that wasn't the question."


Male Human Fighter 3
Mornaura wrote:
Mornaura got the coins already, took them and the alchemist's fire while Kaeso was busy beheading bandits. ;)

Sneaky. I edited the above.

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

During the beheadings Drispeera looks directly at the proceedings without flinching. If someone was observing her closely they might observe a slight tightening of her lips, but her face remains an implacable mask. It is as though she has steeled herself to watch unpleasantness without reacting, through repeated experience.

When it is over and the belongings are piled up she looks them over with disdain. Nothing useful enough to touch through the filth, except... Mornaura, one of the alchemist's fires if you please.

When Mornaura and her bird have useful geography to share, Drispeera thinks Ah, she does have some talents after all.

To the group at large she adds, A night raid would suit me best. Can anyone else see well in dim light? I can hide us in darkness, and light them up. And also, my sleep spell works best if I can get it off before you fighter types get too close. If Mornaura and I could put any sentries to sleep before you engage the remainder in combat, that would be best.

She turns to Svetlana. You said something about ordering me a couple of dresses? Maybe something to keep me from chaffing atop those smelly beasts?


Drispeera D'Lith wrote:
She turns to Svetlana. You said something about ordering me a couple of dresses? Maybe something to keep me from chaffing atop those smelly beasts?

"That would not be a problem usually m'lady but an order will take a week or so to get in. We have to trade in Restov for it you see..." replied Svetlana, sincerely distraught that she can't help Drispeera immediately.


Male Human Fighter 3
Drispeera D'Lith wrote:

She turns to Svetlana. You said something about ordering me a couple of dresses? Maybe something to keep me from chaffing atop those smelly beasts?

"Maybe we could rig you a side-saddle?" says Kaeso, once again perfectly straight-faced. It's hard to tell if he is kidding.


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Faron (the hawk) has been with us all the time, being busy with tasty eyeballs.
Sorry if I was being unclear. English isn't my native language, so if there should be anything again, feel free to ask. ;)
Unrelated: that bandit girl really doesn't want to tell us her name, does she?
Unrelated #2: Mornaura will have given Drispeera one of the flasks.

After a while, Mornaura leads her horse out of the stable and over to the tradepost gate, then gathers the rest of her gear.

When her backpack is strapped to the saddlebags and her staff fixed in the saddle holster with Faron on top of it like a roman standard, she looks at her companions.

"Are we heading out now or do you want to wait here for the bandits' counterattack?"


Forgot about your question when you asked about the map thing. She will introduce herself as Wenry


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso is fine with letting someone else plan the foresty stuff. He's still a bit reserved after the executions, and would like a fight. He's also in awe of the spell casters, and likes the idea of a night attack with magical light.


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"Aye, I am with the ladies. I shall take one of the goon's horses. Hopefully one that is well-broken and will support me and my armor."

Norn gets on the horse and takes 10 on his ride check

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Well, I shall need rest, so my spells can return to full strength. If we rest now, we can set out in the evening, or first thing in the morning. Either one is fine with me. I can see fine in moonlight, but I'm not sure about our beasts.

-sighs to Svetlana-You already told me that you didn't have the clothing here. If a few outfits can be ordered that will suffice. I shall need a warm cloak, with a hood. Sturdy, but not too unattractive. A nice silk dress with matching shoes, something that matches my eyes. And two riding outfits, as it seems we will be spending a lot of time atop these creatures. Are you familiar with culottes? Pants made to look like a skirt? I will take two sets of those, with matching blouses.

And I suppose I can ride astride, as I did to get here.

She crooks a finger at Bilbo. Come, it is time to get more relaxed, and hopefully more competent in my presence. Although I warn you, your awe of me may simply increase.


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1
Drispeera D'Lith wrote:
She crooks a finger at Bilbo. Come, it is time to get more relaxed, and hopefully more competent in my presence. Although I warn you, your awe of me may simply increase.

"In that case, I believe I shall take on guard duty for the bandits in the mittens then, as well as our new 'friend' Wenry. Maybe she can start proving her worth this night. I think the guest house will be occupied tonight. If anyone wants to join, we can take shifts and then leave at first light in the morning. If what this bandit says is true, that should still put us there in the evening."


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34
Quote:
She crooks a finger at Bilbo. Come, it is time to get more relaxed, and hopefully more competent in my presence. Although I warn you, your awe of me may simply increase.

Bingo winks at Kaeso and saunters after Drispeera, "See ya in the mornin', kid."


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Uh, seriously? Fine, whatever, at least that's a decision, finally.

But I won't heal anyone who hurts himself because he ran against a tree, stepped in a burrow or hurt himself in any other way that has something to do with not being able to see in the dark."

Looking at her horse, Mornaura lets a sigh escape her lips, then takes him back to the stable.

"I'll be in here until someone assures me that going into the guesthouse doesn't entail getting to see things I never wanted to see anymore."

If anyone comes with her, she probably isn't averse to talking. If not, she'll chat with the horses via Feral Speech for a bit after caring for her own one (maybe the bandits' mounts can tell her something helpful) and then get some rest.
She'll memorize Obscuring Mist or Ear-Piercing Scream instead of Unseen Servant.


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso follows Mornaura into the stable, and tends to Joss and Happ's horse.

"Can you really talk to animals? What do they say?"

After a few minutes of casual conversation, he clears his throat: "Do you think Drispeera was serious? Are she and Bingo really going to do it?" He pauses for a moment, and then turns bright red as mental images come to him.

Later, he wonders to himself: Is there any such thing as a halfling half-elf?


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

After the horses have been tended to, Mornaura doesn't seem to be averse to Kaeso's company, but although they have been travelling together for some days now, she is still a bit shy in direct conversation.

"Why, yes. Maybe it's not always 'talking', as most aren't clever enough to formulate precise complex thoughts, more... showing vague images or ideas. Ah, I have an idea."

Using her gift, she communicates with Kaeso's horse Joss, trying to get out anything about Kaeso's past which he hasn't told before.

Later, when he asks about Dris and Bingo, she chuckles.

"Well, she seemed dead serious about her offer, and maybe size doesn't matter for her."

She tries to keep her countenance, but looks at the red Kaeso and soon starts laughing.


Morning comes without any problems or attacks on the outpost. At the crack of dawn Norn takes Winrey to the stables, and ties some makeshift rope manacles to one of the horse's saddle.

Svetlana is awake and cooking some breakfast. Smells like elk bacon, grits and some farm-fresh eggs. She serves everyone at the common area and wishes everyone a safe travel through the Greenbelt.

"Oleg is gone to trade at Restov. I hope you teach those bandits a lesson!"

After a few minutes of eating, Mornaura's familiar flies back to her shoulder, seemingly alarmed. After a few more seconds, you can all hear what seem to be hooves approaching the outpost.

151 to 200 of 2,083 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Skull's Kingmaker Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.