Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Nel's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master CRobledo

From the depths of an untamed wilderness, bandits and monsters run rampant across the land. Do you have what it takes to conquer the lands and raise yourself up as King, Emperor and God?


951 to 1,000 of 2,083 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Drispeera fires off another acid orb at the tick.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


With Kaeso's mighty swing, Grabbles falls unconscious on top of his giant tick. Right after that, a small globe of acid splashes on the tick as well.

The tick, pretty irate and without someone to guide it, continues its previous orders.

1 is Kaeso, 2 is Norn 1d2 ⇒ 2

The tick attacks Norn
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
grab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

7 damage to Norn, but the tick was not able to hold on to him!

Grabbles stabilize 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 and bleeds out a little

Round 6:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura <--
Bingo
Edwyn
Mites
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp
G: -22 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 7 rounds) - Unconcious
tick: -11 hp


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Well, at least he did eventually shut up. Anybody badly hurt?"

Mornaura looks at her companions, and readies a cure light wound spell, should anyone need it.


Round 6:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura (CLW readied)
Bingo <--
Edwyn
Mites
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp
G: -22 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 7 rounds) - Unconcious
tick: -11 hp


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Bingo is hiding, waiting for something to show up from behind them.

Hold action


Edwyn up


Sorry for the delay!

Edwyn sees Bingo, sheaths his sword and loads another crossbow bolt. (should be both move actions.) and taks a 5 foot step back and to the left.


The lonely mite tries to poke Grabbles up, as if he were sleeping. Now confident that this is not the case, and with wide open eyes, he decided to Withdraw from the battle!


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

Yet another swing at the tick.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

:(


Kaeso is up. Map is the same, with Edwyn one 5ft step over.

Round 7:
Kaeso <--
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura (CLW readied)
Bingo
Edwyn
Mites
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -22 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 6 rounds) - Unconcious
tick: -11 hp


Male Human Fighter 3

"This is for Fido!" Kaeso swings again, attempting to smash the head of the loathsome insect.

"Mornaura, I hate to be a whiner, but I could probably use a bit of healing. . ." I think I'm at -9

Warhammer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10, Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Are we still blessed?


Kaeso the Human Fighter wrote:

Are we still blessed?

Yes, but still a miss.

Morn, want to pop that CLW?

Round 7:
Kaeso
Drispeera <--
Grabbles
Mornaura (CLW readied)
Bingo
Edwyn
Mites
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -22 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 6 rounds) - Unconscious
tick: -11 hp

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Poking in between Norn and Kaeso for a line of sight, Drispeera tosses another acid splash at the tick. How 'bout you just die already?

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Admitting you could use some healing hand is no whining. Here, I'll fix you up," the witch chimes in, apparently happy to be of use.

5ft Step and CLW on Kaeso. :)


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Nobody came up behind us?

Seeing no threat, Bingo comes out of hiding. "Thought I herd sumthin' behind us. Guess not." He heads back to stand by Mornaura.


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn Nods to Bingo. " hm, 'pose it's clear. Kaeso do you require any further healing?"

Edwyn moves back to the ground and will either cast Cure Light Wounds on Kaeso if not he will stand by the group.


The tick is able to dodge Drispeera's orb, and it splashes behind it. It continues its assault.

1 is Kaeso, 2 is Norn 1d2 ⇒ 2

The tick attacks Norn
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
grab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Norn is bit AND now grappled in this tick's mouth!

Round 7:
Mornaura
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Bingo <--
Edwyn
Mites
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -22 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 6 rounds) - Unconscious
tick: -11 hp


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"Hey pretty boy, if Kaeso is looking better now, I can use some help here!"


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Bingo moves up and stabs the tick.

Attack w/short sword 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn Casts Cure Light Wounds and moves behind Norn to delivery the spell with a touch.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"Hang in there Norn, I will keep you healthy."


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Hmm, seems I somehow dropped the roll for the CLW on Kaeso. Here it is.

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

Norn, feeling a bit trapped tries to bust out of the grapple

CMB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

BAM, and now free from the Tick, he gives a thankful nod to Edwyn, and taps himself in the chest (swift action) before falling back in line with Kaeso.

"This in insane... so much trouble from a large insect!"

LOH: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Bingo misses the tick, and healing goes around the party all-around!

Round 8:
Mornaura <--
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fled)
G: Unconscious
tick: -11 hp


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Well, since that Tick is still up, and there isn't anything I can do since it is immune to mind-affecting things, and I don't want to hit you folks in the backs... I'll delay.


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso, to Norn, as he brings his hammer around for an other attack: "Now that I think about it, the tick has 8 legs. It's more spider than insect. But still a damnably annoying bug!"

Warhammer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Holy moley. What lousy dice rolls.

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Have I mentioned that I'm bored? If you boys can't kill this thing, then I will.

Drispeera steps forward and shoots another burning hands at the tick and grabbles.2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5


Male Human Fighter 3

As Kaeso amazingly misses the huge insect, er, arachnid, he grunts at Drispeera: "Me too! Take it out if you can."


reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 FWOOSH, takes all of it.

1 is Kaeso, 2 is Norn, 3 is Bingo 1d3 ⇒ 2

The tick attacks Norn (what are the odds!)
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

But this time it misses squarely.

Round 7:
Mornaura
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Bingo <--
Edwyn
Mites
Norn

Grabbles con save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 bleeds out more

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -29 hp - Unconscious (dying)
tick: -16 hp


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Bingo slides behind the giant tick to get a flanking shot with Norn and attacks.

Attack w/short sword 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13
Damage 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5


Bingo sneaks past the tick and winks to Norn, who helps him flank the tick for that much needed sneak attack.

KLANG! Sadly, Bingo finds the beast's hide to be thicker than it looks. He thought he ALMOST hit that kidney though.

Round 7:
Mornaura
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Bingo
Edwyn <--
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -29 hp - Unconscious (dying)
tick: -16 hp


Edwyn attempts to step behind the boys, around where Bingo is and attacks the tick with his rapier.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

(using his ferocious strike domain ability to add the extra damage to it.)

ooh poor rolls


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

Yet another swing at the tick, hoping for better with Bingo's help. And Powerattacking.

attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 10

poor rolls allaround...

One more LOH on self 1d6 ⇒ 4


Round 8:
Mornaura <--
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -29 hp - Unconscious (dying)
tick: -16 hp


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso's eyes widen, as he sees his companions keep missing. Maybe this is some sort of super-tick! The god of all ticks!


Morn will delay:

Round 8:
Kaeso <--
Drispeera
Grabbles
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn

On Delay:
Mornaura

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -29 hp - Unconscious (dying)
tick: -16 hp


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso approaches the Uber-Tick again with trepidation, hoping the gods of bugs won't hold it against him:

Warhammer 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Looks like Kaeso got him! Yay!

If Kaeso didn't finish the tick Dris will launch another acid splash at him. If the tick is unconscious or dead she'll finish off Grabbles instead.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


The tick finally struggles, having been on a receiving end of Kaeso's blow, but still looks to be standing. Dris shoots the tick and lands an acid orb.

The tick, now angry at Kaeso, takes a mindless bite!

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 but misses with it's mandibles.

Round 8:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Bingo <--
Edwyn
Norn

On Delay:
Mornaura

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp (fleeing)
G: -29 hp - Unconscious (dying)
tick: -28 hp


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Oops, it's me.

Bingo follows the fleeing mite.


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn will continue to attack the tick, taking up Bingo's position flanking it.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (Using Ferocious Strike Domain Power)

"Cayden! What unholy power protects this beast?"


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

Norn simply attacks, saying nothing.

attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 16

2d4 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 + 4 = 15


Norn finishes up the beast with a mighty swing, while Bingo scampers off to the next area.

Rows of wooden pegs line the earthen walls, some hung with tiny, filthy cloaks. In the center of the room stands a rickety table held together with twine, covered with a filthy redchecked tablecloth and heaped with mounds of dirt and twigs and gravel, apparently arranged to form some sort of map. Sitting at the edge of the map, weighing down a scrap of paper, is a bloodstained ivory statuette of what looks like a crouching reptilian devil. A bulging burlap sack sits under the table.

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Well it looks like we found the kobold's ugly statue, and... is that a map? We'll check it out in a moment, but first let's make sure that Bingo hasn't found some more trouble.

Her voice sweetens. Norn, it looks like that nasty thing bit you, are you ok? You'll have to take off your armor and let me mend it for you later.

Then she runs after Bingo.


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso nervously walks a wide path around the unholy Tick of Death, and joins his companions in the next chamber.


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Mornaura makes sure Grabbles is dead, frisks him, then follows her companions.

"Huh, did someone say 'map' over here? That's my task, I guess. As we've seen, I'm not of much use in a fight against giant ticks anyway... "

Visibly lightening up, the witch takes out her map tools and starts walking circles around the table, copying the map and trying to figure out what it shows.

Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


The ivory statuette depicts a crouching horned devil. The statue is nonmagical.

The paper weighed down by the statuette is an accounting of the status of the war, as defined by key pieces of stolen treasure. Written in charcoal in Undercommon, the paper consists of two columns, one labeled “Us” and one labeled “Them.” The “Us” column lists only two things: “kobold statue” and “lots of spears and coins.” The “Them” column lists “magic dust,” “lots of coins” and “shiny human ring.”

The burlap sack contains the mites’ treasure, much of which has been looted from slain kobolds. Within are 12 Small spears, 193 cp, 120 sp, and 32 gp.


For Bingo and those of you who went further into the room:

A deep and ominous chasm splits the passage. The chasm is a few yards wide, and twice as deep, but thick ropes of tangled roots fill the entire area. The passage continues on the far side of the chasm, and between the two ledges, numerous loops have been tied into the roots to serve as hand- and footholds.

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

If she doesn't immediately see the fleeing mite Drispeera will tell Bingo Hey Bingo I don't wanna get too far ahead of everybody else, just in case theres more than 1 mite still left. I'm heading back to the others.


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn walks to the statue and stares at it intently, a hand goes to his chin as he thinks. He will examine the statue to try to identify it, "hmm"

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"Is anyone still injured?"


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso readies his longbow, in case they catch sight of the mite.

"See anything?" he whispers to Bingo.

951 to 1,000 of 2,083 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Skull's Kingmaker Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.