Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Nel's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master CRobledo

From the depths of an untamed wilderness, bandits and monsters run rampant across the land. Do you have what it takes to conquer the lands and raise yourself up as King, Emperor and God?


901 to 950 of 2,083 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

They are paying tribute to my superior blueness! Look how they flail about me in homage!

Good enough, I'll fire off another sleep next round then.


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Folks, could you please shut up for now and take these hideous buggers out already before they bite anyone?"

Mornaura follows her companions down the rabbit hole and casts her Evil Eye hex on Grabbles.

-2 on all saves for 8 rounds; or for only 1 round if he makes a DC 16 will save.


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso sees his companions squeeze into the narrow hallway, and worries that they are getting into a trap. Better to let the beastie come in the open, where we can all attack it at once.

When he gets a chance, he'll yell: "Fall back! Hit it from in here!


Grabble's Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

He gets hexed for one round.

Three more mites (mites in green) join the fray from the other room. These look a bit bigger than the mites you have already encountered, although not as big as Grabbles.

Mite F comes in, shoots at Dris
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 I think that hits, AC 18 with Mage armor, yeah?
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage. Will need conc. check, DC 13 or loose the sleep spell.

Mite D comes in, shoots at Edwyn
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 I think that's a miss

Mite C comes in, shoots at Dris
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 not confirmed
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage. Will need conc. check, DC 14 or loose the sleep spell.

Round 3:
Kaeso
Drispeera (2 conc. checks needed)
Grabbles
Mornaura
Mites
Bingo <--
Edwyn
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
B - asleep
G - hex (-2 all saves, 1 rd)


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Bingo steps up between Dris and Norn and throws a flask of Alchemist's Fire at the big tick.

Ranged Touch Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
If successful Fire Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3
If miss 1d8 ⇒ 1 Falls short


That will miss, and splash everyone in the area for 1 fire damage.

Round 3:
Kaeso
Drispeera (2 conc. checks needed)
Grabbles
Mornaura
Mites
Bingo
Edwyn <--
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep
C: -1 hp
D: -1 hp
F: -1 hp
G: -1 hp, hex (-2 all saves, 1 rd)
tick: -1hp

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Yes 18 AC with Mage Armor.

Concentration Check #1: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 5 = 13
Concentration Check #1: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 5 = 11

Blast! Can't a girl get any work done without being interuppted around here? And, Sir Edwyn, if you have a moment, a healing would be lovely. Down to 3 of 8 hp.

If she had any sense Dris would step back, but she's annoyed, so she goes forward and blasts as many mites as she can, especially Grabbles and his tick with the wand of Burning Hands.

15' cone. Not sure what the DC for the wand is, its a reflex save for 1/2. Not sure of the level of the wand-- first level spell, but 5th level to make the wand. d4/level damage.


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn loads his crossbow with a move action and fires at Mite D

Attackrolls: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Onwards lads! These bastards will learn why you don't kidnap folk such as us!"


Mite D easily eats some dust on the floor after the pelting from Edwyn, who BARELY hit the mite. (-4 from cover)

Round 3:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura
Mites
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn <--

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep
C: -1 hp
F: -1 hp
G: -1 hp, hex (-2 all saves, 1 rd)
tick: -1 hp


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

Norn, looking at the state Drispeera is in, lunges sideways to intercept any other hits.

"Edwyn, laddie, maybe you need to learn a bit more how to really treat the ladies here.

Lay on Hands on Dris: 1d6 ⇒ 6 healing.

"Kaeso, I think the fallback plan is not working. Left you a lane open, between the two of us we can probably hold them back at this choke point. But be careful, this tick looks vicious.

Activating Smite evil on Grabbles.


Round 4:
Kaeso <--
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura
Mites
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep
C: -1 hp
F: -1 hp
G: -1 hp, hex (-2 all saves, 1 rd)
tick: -1 hp

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

My round 2 spell lost concentration and failed.

Why did my round 3 attack with burning hands have no effect? It is standard and goes off the same round.


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

"The lady is tough as she is beautiful. Still though I like to get to know a lass before I "Lay on hands" Her. Tempted as though I may be!" He grins and nods prepping his crossbow for his next attack.

I might of missed it but did Grabbles have a weapon or was he holding anything?


Drispeera D'Lith wrote:

My round 2 spell lost concentration and failed.

Why did my round 3 attack with burning hands have no effect? It is standard and goes off the same round.

Dris:

Haven't had an action yet. You would be doing burning hands in this next round. (4)

I had you:
1. Start casting Sleep
2. Sleep goes off, move
3. Start casting Sleep
<spell lost>
4. Cast Burning hands.

Is that inaccurate?

Grabbles has a longspear, so you can assume he has reach

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

This was my round 2:

Quote:
Drispeera tosses a wink to Kaeso for the CDG and runs forward as far as she can to begin casting a sleep in the room beyond.

I apologize if I wasn't clear. I meant move forward as far as possible and STILL begin casting sleep this round.

If moving and casting sleep in the same turn isn't possible, she would have moved and used the burning wands instead. (2 rounds of being inactive wouldn't suit Dris-or me ;))


Drispeera D'Lith wrote:
This was my round 2:

Dris:

I see what happened, apologies. In that case, it would have gone off in round 3. Hmm. In that case I think the best way to fix it will be to say that you did get off Burning hands last round, and you can take a new action next after Kaeso.

As for the wand, it was a CL2 wand, so it's save is sadly still DC 11 reflex, but the damage is 2d4 fire.

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Thanks. They're dextrous little buggers, I'll bet. But Grabbles has his save lowered, so lets see what happens:

Burning Hands: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

After letting loose a blast of fire on the creatures, Drispeera turns an appreciative smile towards Norn. Why thank you, Norn. You are a *true* gentleman.


Male Human Fighter 3

Kaeso mutters something under his breath about what's the point of a tank if y'all go in front of him?, but then he forces a smile and runs as fast as he can to take position next to Norn, warhammer ready to go.

My speed's only 20', so I might not make it this round.

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Yeah, but have you ever seen a more perfect set-up for a 15' cone of fire? Sometimes the spellcaster's just gotta be up front, and take it for the team. Of course, in those moments you kinda hope the cleric doesn't ignore your desperate pleas for help. ;)


Saves:
mite F: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
mite C: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Grabbles: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Tickleback: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Looks like mite F is the only one that makes it...

Dris, I had to move you a bit closer to get as many as you did. But it's back to you now so you can move back if you want. He is still hexed, since he wasn't before.

Round 4:
Kaeso
Drispeera <--
Grabbles
Mornaura
Mites
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep
F: -3 hp
G: -7 hp, hex (-2 all saves, 1 rd)
tick: -6 hp


Male Human Fighter 3
Drispeera D'Lith wrote:
Yeah, but have you ever seen a more perfect set-up for a 15' cone of fire? Sometimes the spellcaster's just gotta be up front, and take it for the team. Of course, in those moments you kinda hope the cleric doesn't ignore your desperate pleas for help. ;)

I suppose you are right. I've always played fighters, even 25 years ago when I did AD&D, and so don't think of spells very much. Kaeso's well-meaning, and wants to take the brunt of the fighting--just give him a heads up every now and then so he understands the strategy.

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4
Kaeso the Human Fighter wrote:
I suppose you are right. I've always played fighters, even 25 years ago when I did AD&D, and so don't think of spells very much. Kaeso's well-meaning, and wants to take the brunt of the fighting--just give him a heads up every now and then so he understands the strategy.

Heads upses. That's fair. I'll try to do better on those. ;)

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

I'm a little torn here. I'd like to shoot off another burning hands, but will everyone feel deprived of their chance at combat?

I'll leave a little fun for you boys. Drispeera fires an acid orb at Grabbles and then takes a 5' step back (trade places with Norn?)
DC 15 1d3 ⇒ 1


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn reloads his crossbow, and aims square at Grabbles firing.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"If any of you brave warriors requires healing please tell me, Cayden Caliean will be happy to help me patch you up!"

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Drispeera mutters darkly, Sure, *warriors* he'll help, but not the sorcerous maidens he claims to admire.

Maybe you didn't see it, but Drispeera specifically asked for Edwyn's help, and he ignored her. That's when Norn stepped up. There will be roleplaying punishment for Edwyn's oversight. ;)


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

gasps! I missed that!, I shall claim hes paying hard to get =P

"Forgive me maiden, those little bastards smacked me in the head a few times earlier, I am not all there today. It is normally not difficult to motivate Edwyn Cailean to touch a beautiful woman. But if anyone asks I will claim I am playing hard to get." Edwyn grins at her.


"Grabbles no like big folk! Kill kill. They want to take our shinies!"

Grabbles tries to longspear Kaeso
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Yes, you will fall before the mighty Grabbles! Take that!" After that, Tickleback the Tick moves to attempt to bite Kaeso as well!
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

But Kaeso is fast enough to see it coming and dodges it.

Round 4:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura <--
Mites
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep
F: -3 hp
G: -7 hp
tick: -6 hp

Apologies for the posting delays. Paizo forums were a pain yesterday and decided to give up after it ate 2 posts :(


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1
Drispeera D'Lith wrote:
Maybe you didn't see it, but Drispeera specifically asked for Edwyn's help, and he ignored her. That's when Norn stepped up. There will be roleplaying punishment for Edwyn's oversight. ;)

Scoring some Dris brownie points!


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

Mornaura makes one step to her right, moving right next to Edwyn to get a better view on the enemies. Then she casts yet another evil eye hex on Grabbles, weaving the strands of magic a little differently this time, trying to reduce his physical defensive abilities.

-2 on AC for 8 rounds, or DC 16 will save -> only 1 round.

"Companions, would you please be so kind and focus on the enemies now?! If you all did less talking and more fighting, we probably wouldn't have to use up healing powers."


Grabbles Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

"What is this. Stop playing mumbo jumbo tricks on me!

F will shoot a dart at Kaeso
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 4 = 14

E will base Norn and swing with a dagger
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Round 4:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura
Mites
Bingo <--
Edwyn
Norn

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep
F: -3 hp
G: -7 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 8 rounds)
tick: -6 hp


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

Doesn't seem to be much room for bingo down here. :)
Seeing that the humans look like they've got the front covered, Bingo decides to secure their rear. He moves back to thesleeping mite and delivers a coup de grace.

Short sword D4 +2 = 6


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn reloads his crossbow aims square at Mite F and fires. He should be close enough for Point-Blank Shot. if Edwyn will five foot step to where Bingo was.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Edwyn begins to comment on his missed shot, but decides to say nothing instead. Chalking it up to his previous capture and torture.


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"You just want to be close to the ladies, Edwyn. Just do not stay too close with that kind of armor." Not that mine is that much better... I think Kaeso and I need to see if Oleg will cut us a deal for some heavier armor."

Norn takes his Falcion and tries to be more precise with his attacks. (Deactivating PA) He brings it down on mite E

Falchion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

"Bah, these are some slippery devils!"


Round 5:
Kaeso <--
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura
Mites
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep (getting CDG)
F: -3 hp
G: -7 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 8 rounds)
tick: -6 hp


Male Human Fighter 3

"You little bastard. You stabbed me! That hurts!" Kaeso swings angrily at Grabbles.

@Nel: is the tick on the map?

@Bingo: "Good. I was worried about that sleeping mite, but needed to face this threat here."

Warhammer:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Have you kids had enough fun? Because I'm bored now. I wanna finish this whole pointy-stabby thing and get on to the part where we run our greedy fingers through these bastards' treasure. Drispeera steps up and fires another burning hands. She'll try to catch them all, but aim more towards Grabbles if she can't.
2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

BTW did Dris' whopping 1 hp on Grabbles get added in last turn?


@Kaeso, Yeah Grabbles is riding it. So they are on the same square

See pic here


You can get everyone

Grabbles reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Mite E reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Mite F reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Tickelback reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Everyone makes it. But one of the mites, having already taken fire damage before, falls to the ground.

"Waaaaa!!! Told you, blue lady trouble! Me stab!" says Grabbles attacking Drispeera with his spear.

attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 4 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"Take that, heathen!"

Tick will attack Kaeso again.
attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 hits Kaeso
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 munch munch
grab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 dawww, Kaeso is not grabbed

Round 5:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura <--
Mites
Bingo
Edwyn
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
B: asleep (getting CDG)
E: -3 hp
G: -11 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 8 rounds)
tick: -9 hp


Kaeso, need a fort save before your next turn from that festering bite.


Male Human Fighter 3
GM Nel wrote:
Kaeso, need a fort save before your next turn from that festering bite.

Ok. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

HP 18/18 | AC 16/20 (T 15, FF 12) | CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +6 Elf Sorcerer 4

Edit: Nevermind

And again making sure Grabbles took the one from the Acid Orb last time. And... the hex isn't affecting his saves now? Cuz if it was he woulda failed. Just checking. Thanks


Kaeso the Human Fighter wrote:
GM Nel wrote:
Kaeso, need a fort save before your next turn from that festering bite.

Ok. 15

Kaeso looks at his wound, and he feels it to be extremely itchy. However, he feels fine for now.


Female Half-Elf Witch 4 — HP: 27/27

"Only two of you ugly beasties left... Give up or die."

Yet another evil eye hex, this time targeting the nasty Tick Grabbles is riding on.

Again -2 AC for 8 rounds, or DC 16 will save -> only 1 round.


Mornaura tosses her hex at the giant tick, which looks at her surprisingly funny. Morn can only assume that it might be immune to spells and abilities that affect the mind...

Bingo finishes his CDG on the sleeping mite, who falls dead on the floor.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Bingo, you hear some footsteps and more Undercommon coming from the hallways in front of you, the way you came down here.

Bingo, you have a move action left if you wish it.

The mite seems to be delaying.

Round 5:
Kaeso
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura
Bingo
Edwyn <--
Mites
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp
G: -11 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 7 rounds)
tick: -9 hp


Male Halfling Rogue 4 HP : 34/34

If there's a place to hide, Bingo will attempt to conceal himself and surprise whoever is coming up behind them.

Stealth check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

If not, he'll move back towards the group.


Male Aasimar Cleric Level 2, Init +5, HP 13/13 , AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 Spells left Lvl:1/3 Domain: 1/1 Channel Energy 3/5

Edwyn will travel to where near Bingo is and pick up his Rapier off the ground. (two move actions)


E will continue its assault on Norn with a dagger
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
but continues to miss horribly.


M Human Paladin 3 | AC 18 T 13 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +8 R +8 W +7 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"By old deadye. I am pretty sure these devils are beyond redemption. Grabbles, drop your weapons and you may yet live."

Attacking Mite E, then close in on Grabbles and the tick.
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

"I think Erastil is trying to tell me something..."


Round 6:
Kaeso <--
Drispeera
Grabbles
Mornaura
Bingo
Edwyn
Mites
Norn (Smited Grabbles, +3 ATK, +3 AC, +2 DMG)

Enemy Statuses:
E: -3 hp
G: -11 hp (hexed, -2 AC, 7 rounds)
tick: -9 hp


Male Human Fighter 3

"Every time I pray, I miss."

"Blood and souls, to whichever god wants them!" He takes a swing at Grabbles, attempting to knock him off the tick.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

901 to 950 of 2,083 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Skull's Kingmaker Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.