GM Nayr's Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Nayr Trebrot


301 to 308 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 18/18 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Survivial: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"I am not familiar with this part of the river, but I am hopeful that goblins carrying a body will churn up quite a bit of mud wherever they put in to shore. We would dedicate half our number to watching each side of the bank. I will watch the starboard side."

Ethan settles his gear in the boat, and makes ready to push off from shore.


The Turandarok river flows south and east from here - south being downriver and east being upriver. To the south, the river separates the town from the mainland, then spills into Sandpoint Harbor. At any point along the river, a boat could put in on the east bank and slip into the wooded area just north of the Lost Coast road. To the east, the river flows inland and into uncivilized areas.


Male Mountain Dwarf Ranger (Soldier)/5; HP: 61/61; AC: 19; Initiative: +3 (Adv); Passive Perception: 13; Inspiration: 1

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human Rogue 1

Ionacue climbs into the boat, not seeming happy about the situation, but seeing no real way to get out of it without coming across as yellow. And that would never do. No one's going to give you money if they can't trust you. I'll just stay in the back and hopefully find some way to escape.

He keeps an eye out, however, worried some goblin guard could hit him with another pig-sticker.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Hobgoblin

"Friends, does it make sense to go upriver, to the east and into uncivilized lands, or should we follow the flow south and look for spots they put into the bank near the Lost Coast Road?"

just need to decide a direction and get a perception check from Vladislav


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 16 T 13 FF 14 l HP 18/18 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3

"Downriver seems most likely for a quick escape. I would think that would be the most likely course the defilers took. Of course, they may have headed up river instead, just to mislead us. I wish I knew for certain. Goblins would, most likely, seek the fastest route, but their mysterious master? My gut tells me to go upriver, but I could be completely wrong."


Male Human Rogue 1

"Going downriver seems easier," Ionacu says with a shrug. "I'd bet they went that way."


Male Mountain Dwarf Ranger (Soldier)/5; HP: 61/61; AC: 19; Initiative: +3 (Adv); Passive Perception: 13; Inspiration: 1

I be along fer the ride. Down be fine!

301 to 308 of 308 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Nayr's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.