Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Nayr's Carrion Crown AP

Game Master Nayr Trebrot


1,651 to 1,700 of 1,729 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Dura:
Sheriff Caeller shakes his head quickly. No...that's new.

The man stops abruptly at about sixty feet away, as if just realizing his situation. A crazed look on his face, he spins and sprints away in an odd, loping gait.

He starts at 60 feet away, and is sprinting


Henrik:
The surly men look at each other quickly, then one nods slowly. Yeah...great piece of history. Unfortunately startin' to tarnish a bit, so we're cleanin' it right now. Might be ya' wanna try later, stranger.


Male Human Soulknife (Moonlight Meditant) 3| HP 32/32 | AC: 17 T: 12 FF: 15 | Perception +7 | Init +4 | F +4 R +6 W +5| Speed 50 |

GM:
"Last I heard, tarnish wasn't the only problem with it. I just want to take a quick look around, then I'll be on my way, if it's all the same to you..."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Seems sketchy they'd be cleaning, especially since they seemed to be at odds a few moments ago, hence sense Motive. Also, another five feet forward if you don't mind. Still haven't had a chance to get on my computer.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human Oracle-3 HP20/20 | AC 19 (T14 F15) | F+2 R+6 W+3 | CMD16, Init+4, Perception+4

GM:
Dura clicks her tongue starting Daniel bolting after the old man. She sprints after them as quickly as possible, growling fiercely, partially at the effort, but also as the thrill of chase stirs her blood.
Bring him back! she roars to her companion.
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
the goal here is NOT to injure him unless he leaves me no choice


Human Cleric Ecclesitheurge 3

There really is no end to abomination this side of the grave...or beyond it, I fear Zazaria glares at the creatures as if they represent some kind of personal offence. First things first, Sir Elf! she glowers at Vrilli, and then raises her hands and howls semi-coherently. Positive energy bursts out and flares towards the Undead.

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5


Human Cleric Ecclesitheurge 3

oh for pity's sake...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Inspired Blade 1 Empiricist 2 (Current HP:28/28 | tmp AC 21; Remaining Panache: 3/4; Inspiration: 4/4)

Without a doubt, channeling is an awesome power against hordes of undead


Human Cleric Ecclesitheurge 3

yup, but bigger rolls would be nice...


Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Exactly half of the smaller undead abominations fall back to their natural slumber once again, as the power of Pharasma tears through their bones.

The headless, fiery skeleton rushes forward, moving in a slow, ambling manner towards Leeoli.

Anyi takes two shots at the flaming, headless corpse.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Her second shot hits, but seems to do nothing to the creature.

Rufus lashes out at the skeleton before him with his massive sword.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5) + 6 = 13

The skeleton shatters into shards.


Vrilli slashes through a skeleton in front of him, crunching bones into pieces. The creature falls away, now lifeless once again.

The two remaining, smaller skeletons attack, but their living opponents, now full aware of their danger, deftly dodge the slashing claws.

Attack Vrilli: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Attack Anyi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Everyone's up and map updated.


Human Inspired Blade 1 Empiricist 2 (Current HP:28/28 | tmp AC 21; Remaining Panache: 3/4; Inspiration: 4/4)

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Leeoli stabs again, not knowing what else to do, he then spins readying himself to parry and rioste.

if attacked:
parry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

riposte: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Henrik:
They do, indeed, appear to be sketchy. The men each take a few steps to gather in front of the monument - a show of solidarity perhaps. You don't trust the dark looks or their hostile stances...no one merely cleaning the monument would act so.

Why dontcha' just let us finish our work, then we'll be on about our days. You can come by in a bit and take a look. I know you want to sight-see, stranger, but we gotta' get done and get home. We got families too, you know.

Map


Male Human Soulknife (Moonlight Meditant) 3| HP 32/32 | AC: 17 T: 12 FF: 15 | Perception +7 | Init +4 | F +4 R +6 W +5| Speed 50 |

GM:
"Oh, I won't bother you any. You can keep right on cleaning; I don't mind. I don't wanna keep you from your families, but I'd really like to see if what I'd heard about was true..."

Henrik continues advancing, faster than before, and attempts to peer around them at the statue.

"Wouldn't hurt to find out what you lot are actually up to, either... " he mutters under his breath, though they may or may not hear it from such a short distance.

Another 20-25 feet or so, ending up squared up with the man in the middle.


Dura:
As soon as you give chase, it's obvious that Daniel will catch the man quite easily. The man continues to run, though, until the last moment when Daniel slams into him with his body and knocks him to the ground. The man spins with a speed that doesn't seem natural, and you catch the glint of light off of steel as he holds a wickedly sharp looking war razor.

Initiative Gibs: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Initiative Daniel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Initiative Dura: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Initiative Sheriff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


F Human Oracle-3 HP20/20 | AC 19 (T14 F15) | F+2 R+6 W+3 | CMD16, Init+4, Perception+4

DM:
Dura runs up to close the distance between her and Gibs. Daniel, she yowls, her voice sounding like a large cat, just nip and step back!

move action to move, move action to handle animal
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
wow, good thing she only needs a 10

=====================================================
DM: did you want me to roll for Daniel or did you want to be more in control of that? I'll roll this now since I have access but you can let me know what you'd prefer in the future.

Bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
The tiger lunges at the crazed man, tearing into his thigh, and then moves back to Dura's side.
[ooc] attack, 5' to get out of range, move 5 more feet


Male Elf Magus Kensai

Vrilli casts a slightly concerned half-glance at the headless skeleton to the North and attempts to finish the two smaller skeletons on him.
Using Spell Combat:
Attack(Longsword): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage[/dice: 1d1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Spell(Disrupt Undead): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage(Disrupt Undead): 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Elf Magus Kensai

bother, I messed up that last roll.
Should read:

Damage(Longsword): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Leeoli's attack lands upon the larger skeleton, causing the flames surrounding the beast to flicker momentarily. It accepts the blow as a minor inconvenience and focuses its attention on Leeoli, a wickedly notched handaxe in one bony claw.


Zazaria eyes the headless abomination with trepidation, but her resolve if firm. She looks to Vrilli, who is under siege it seems, and rushes to his aid. As she does, she calls to her companions. Rufus, go to Leeoli!

Upon reaching Vrilli's side, she swats at one of the skeletons with her staff held in two hands.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


The headless abomination lashes out at Leeoli - first with its axe and then with a swiping claw.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Though Leeoli attempts to deflect the attack for a response, the blade is driven by an unholy strength, and it is too powerful a blow to cast aside. Leeoli grunts stoically as the axe slides down his blade to slash deeply into his forearm. The wound immediately begins to smolder and the flesh around it chars.

Axe damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

19 damage to Leeoli


Rufus strides towards Leeoli's battle, dropping his massive sword with the first few steps. He then slips his hammer from the loop at his belt, and raises it as he closes the last few feet to the flaming undead horror. With an unintelligible cry, he slams down the hammer at his foe.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

He strikes a telling blow, his hammer slamming into the skeleton's side - crushing bone and sending fragments flying. The creature still stands, though its form has taken quite a bit of structural damage.

Vrilli tears into his opponents with a subtle but deadly grace wrought of years of training. He dispatches the first skeleton with a swipe of his sword, then burns the next with a ray of pure white light. The first falls, but the second remains on its feet, if just barely.


Human Inspired Blade 1 Empiricist 2 (Current HP:28/28 | tmp AC 21; Remaining Panache: 3/4; Inspiration: 4/4)

Leeoli yelps with pain as the searing axe trawls his body.


Anyi, once again seeing no better way to harm these creatures, turns her bow and holds it with two hands as she swings at the skeleton in front of her.

Attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Alas, she just misses the darting creature.


The skeleton between Vrilli and Zazaria turns, and rakes at Zazaria with two wicked claws.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damage 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage 2: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The other remaining skeleton swipes at Anyi.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage 2: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Unbelievably, all of the attacks are parried, now that the living combatants are more aware and in proper position. The skeletons hiss, then their bones begin to smolder...

Leeoli and Zazaria up for the next round!


Henrik:
The speaker turns to one of his companions and the two speak quietly in hushed tones. He then turns back to you and nods. Yup, no problem...we were just leavin' anyhow. He makes a pitiful attempt at a smile, then turns and, with his companions, begins to walk away from the statue, towards the south

South would be left on the map

Map


Dura:
This is perfectly fine, I like it if you control Daniel.

Daniel bites, and leaves a long gash on the old man's thigh. The man growls, a low guttural sound that resonates fron deep within. He steps towards Daniel and swipes across with his war razor.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The sheriff catches up, and stands next to Dura. Gibs, cease this madness!
We just want to talk!
The sheriff looks ready to force compliance, a sap in his hand.


Human Inspired Blade 1 Empiricist 2 (Current HP:28/28 | tmp AC 21; Remaining Panache: 3/4; Inspiration: 4/4)

Hurt badly and needing space to draw a better weapon, Leeoli withdraws to the South East, 10 'behind Anyi.

Map updated.


Male Human Soulknife (Moonlight Meditant) 3| HP 32/32 | AC: 17 T: 12 FF: 15 | Perception +7 | Init +4 | F +4 R +6 W +5| Speed 50 |

GM:
Henrik nods, albeit without a returned smile. "Works out for everyone, then," he says, hustling up to the statue and examining fairly closely,though he notes the direction they left in, should he need them for anything.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Isn't this memorial somewhere in the south already, around like O, on the map? South seems pretty fishy, too. I may end up following after them regardless of what I do or don't find here.


F Human Oracle-3 HP20/20 | AC 19 (T14 F15) | F+2 R+6 W+3 | CMD16, Init+4, Perception+4

DM:

I moved Gibbs and the Sheriff based on your text. Please let me know if that's not where they are supposed to be because Dura and Daniel will move to flank Gibbs otherwise.


F Human Oracle-3 HP20/20 | AC 19 (T14 F15) | F+2 R+6 W+3 | CMD16, Init+4, Perception+4

DM:

As the madman comes at Daniel, Dura growls for him to flank, but not to attack yet. She takes a short step behind the man as he turns to face the tiger. Not wanting to seriously hurt the man, she tries to pull her punch with the morningstar.
5', move action to command tiger, flanking attack trying for nonlethal. Daniel also takes a 5' step and holds his action
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 21 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 nonlethal


Male Elf Magus Kensai

Distracted by the action between Leeoli and the abomination Vrilli attempts to finish off the skeleton on him.
Using Spell Combat:

Attack(Longsword): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage(Longsword): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Disrupt Undead: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage(Disrupt Undead): 1d6 ⇒ 3


Henrik:
O is indeed the right spot for the memorial.

You see that the memorial has indeed been cleaned somewhat recently. However, there are still letters - written in what looks to be blood - along the base. The letters spell "VESORIA."


Male Human Soulknife (Moonlight Meditant) 3| HP 32/32 | AC: 17 T: 12 FF: 15 | Perception +7 | Init +4 | F +4 R +6 W +5| Speed 50 |

GM:
Alright, good to know.

Henrik examines the base of the statue, wiping his hand along the letters as he does so,abd looks for anything else that might be out of place.

Uf nothing else is found, he'll try to follow the trio's trail to the south.


Dura:
The man shakes off Dura's attack, even though the strike is obviously mighty and would be enough to fell a normal man. He seems almost to be beyond the feeling of pain to his physical form. He swipes back at Dura with his razor, not attempting in any way to only wound, but to kill. His blade skims past Dura, harmlessly cutting only air.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The Sheriff, seeing Dura's tactics, follows suit, coming up on Gibs' side with his sap swinging. He lands a heavy blow on the man's head with a "thud." Still, the crazed old man shakes off the blow.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


F Human Oracle-3 HP20/20 | AC 19 (T14 F15) | F+2 R+6 W+3 | CMD16, Init+4, Perception+4

DM:
Hoping that the damage he's sustained will be enough to knock him out soon, Dura swings at the old man's torso.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

ooo, hope that doesn't kill him. If he's still standing, Dura will have Daniel attack as well with a bite
Bite: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Human Cleric Ecclesitheurge 3

Zazaria's eyes blaze as she sends divine energy towards the foes, seeking to scour the bones before they kindle further.

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9


Human Inspired Blade 1 Empiricist 2 (Current HP:28/28 | tmp AC 21; Remaining Panache: 3/4; Inspiration: 4/4)

Leeoli watches as Zazaria unleashes a powerful wave of holy energy.


Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Dura:
The man roars in rage at Dura, his razor poised to slash again and his eyes filled with murder. The names! The names I've heard - you'll hear them too!

Intent on his nonsensical rant, Gibs doesn't seen the next blow coming until it slams into him, shattering bone and possibly damaging organs. His breath flies out of him forcefully, and he crumples down to the ground as his eyes roll back in his head.

Daniel growls and watches the man, waiting for movement, but he is clearly unconscious. Somehow, he's still breathing.

The Sheriff looks at Dura appraisingly. Nice work...got him alive too...wasn't sure I'd be able to do the same. He shakes his head as he eyes the prone form. That stuff he was saying mean anything to you?


Henrik:
You wipe across at the letters, but they don't come off of the statue! It's as if they're permanently there, though you're sure you see them glistening as if wet.


Zazaria's power returns the two remaining smaller skeletons to their rest, and they crumble to the floor in piles of bones. The headless skeleton moves to attack Rufus, as if unaffected by her faith.

It swings its notched axe, then swipes across with a flaming claw. The axe thuds into Rufus's armored shoulder, but is driven with such strength that it bites through the armor and into the shoulder beyond. It leaves charred armor and burnt flesh when the monstrosity pulls it back out.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Rufus roars in anger and attacks back with his mighty hammer.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The hammer thuds into the beast once again, shattering bone and knocking it back. The creature staggers, but stands.

Anyi looks on in frustration, gripping her bow with an arrow now knocked. She obviously knows the futility of such an attack on this creature, and looks to Leeoli with a growl. I have no good way to hurt this thing.

Good thing you've got a meat shield! Everyone's up - only the big guy is left.


Human Cleric Ecclesitheurge 3

Zazaria grimaces as the creature shrugs of Pharasma's divine might, then sighs. O Pharasma, let me be your champion! she entreats, in a booming voice. Blue light flares around her as she moves her hands in a scything gesture then brings them together in supplication.

Casting divine favor. +1 Luck bonus to attack and damage. Lasts 1 minute. Cat's grace next turn. if we live so long.


Human Inspired Blade 1 Empiricist 2 (Current HP:28/28 | tmp AC 21; Remaining Panache: 3/4; Inspiration: 4/4)

Switching his rapier to his rapier to his left, Leeoli draws the readied holy water from his belt, dashes 15 feet diagonally toward the great skeleton, throws a holy water and then turns back to return to his same position. Is that allowed? Or is getting the holy water takes up the move action? If not then I'll incur a range penalty -2/10ft

Touch HolyWater Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
HolyDamage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 meh average


F Human Oracle-3 HP20/20 | AC 19 (T14 F15) | F+2 R+6 W+3 | CMD16, Init+4, Perception+4

"ArrrOOOOoooo." Dura's cheeks blush a vibrant red! She clutches her throat and coughs several times as though she has a hairball lodged in her windpipe. "Excuse me," she finally manages to squeak out.

Clearing her throat one more time, she says, "Sorry about that. No, I have no idea what he meant about the names. If I had to hazard a guess, it seems like he was possessed? Or perhaps some spirit is otherwise tormenting him? I'm afraid I'm not an expert in that field."

She pats her leg and whistles, indicating to Daniel that everything is clear. He lopes over to stand next to her, rubbing his head against her thigh. She pat his head as she looks down at the crumpled man. "He really took a good beating. Once you have him in irons, I'd be happy to heal him up a bit. I just don't want to have to go through that again until he is restrained." She picks up the razor clutched in his hand.


Male Elf Magus Kensai

Jaw set grimly, Vrilli steps over the skeletal heap, grasps his longsword with both hands and sets off at a jog to the west and then north to smite the headless boner!
I'm assuming I won't be able to smack him this round but should be able to hit him next round?


Human Inspired Blade 1 Empiricist 2 (Current HP:28/28 | tmp AC 21; Remaining Panache: 3/4; Inspiration: 4/4)

I believe that you can attack Vrilli. You were 30' feet away...unless your speed is less than 30'...


Male Elf Magus Kensai

Somewhat off balance after his rapid stumble in the dark Vrilli swings wildly at the skeletal abomination . His blow passes through where his head would be.
Attack(Longsword): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
[Dice÷Damage]1d8+3[/dice]


Male Elf Magus Kensai

Sorry...
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human Soulknife (Moonlight Meditant) 3| HP 32/32 | AC: 17 T: 12 FF: 15 | Perception +7 | Init +4 | F +4 R +6 W +5| Speed 50 |

GM:
Henrik almost snarls as he finds the blood to be dry, then looks after the trio from earlier, resorting to good old-fashioned tracking if he needs to. If he sees them, or finds a trail they've left behind, he'll follow at a distance, careful to hopefully not be seen.

Survival, if needed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Henrik:
The men are easy to follow, they seem to be so intent on their next endeavor that they don't even try to conceal their tracks, nor do they even look over their shoulders. They continue on a meandering path through some of the small huts and homes on the southern edge of town, where those less prosperous find their homes.

In time, they lead you to a narrow alley, and you are able to find a spot behind some empty crates near the alley entrance from which you have a vantage point. At the end of the alley, the men kneel down and seem to be going through small box-like traps, into which a few unfortunate rats have found their ways.

You take note of the fact that the men don't even speak to or look at each other. It's very odd, they seem to be of like purpose, and have no need to discuss anything about what they're doing.

1,651 to 1,700 of 1,729 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Carrion Crown Chapter 1 - the Haunting of Harrowstone All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.