Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM/Lictor Lane's Who Needs Parenting? = CoT Team 1 IC Thread (Inactive)

Game Master michaelane


1,101 to 1,150 of 2,179 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Init +2; Perc +6+FE; AC 18+1/12/16+1, hp 20/20, san 4/11, saves 4/5/1, CMB +4, CMD 16 Modifiers: Shaken

Oh dear, now what?! Climbing... That shouldn't be so hard! Let's see... If I put my foot her, holding on to that vine...

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

"Me too! I'm stuck..."

Hanging in midair, Emmett asks, before he manages to come back to the ground: "Has anyone tried the gate? Mayhaps it's not locked..."


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo wanders off into the park...

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1
GM/Lictor Lane wrote:
Jo - I think this would make the most sense as your park. It is definitely Moondark's park, but she never revealed that to any of you.

and she might be watching you ; )

GM lictor:
I'm up for a cameo should it be appropriate or appreciated as the party has entered Moondark's turf : )


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Hold on tight there, we'll pull you up! Xianae, Byron, can you help me?
Roman's strength should be enough to pull Coran up, but he needs somebody's assistance to handle Emmett.
Once everyone's inside one way or another, Roman curls up the rope and grabs the hook, before drawing his bow again and following Byron through the undergrowth, on the lookout for goblins or traps.
Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look at the top of the wall, put my axe back onto my belt and re-scale the wall. Once atop the wall, I reach down and hold my hand out for Emmett, "Emm's, grab ma hand! I'll pull's ya up. Jo's gone ... I'll try to find's him. Be back in a bit's." Once Emmett is safely on the other side of the wall I jump down and begin to retrace our steps, looking for our giant friend. Once I get to the park I look in again, "I wanted to's, so he musta too. This'll be fun." I draw my weapon from my belt again and walk into the park.


Init +2; Perc +6+FE; AC 18+1/12/16+1, hp 20/20, san 4/11, saves 4/5/1, CMB +4, CMD 16 Modifiers: Shaken

Emmett's cheeks rapidly flush from various feelings: being handled like a pack, grabbed by the strong arms of Xianae, and feeling like he can't take care of himself...

"-mph! My thanks Xianae... All right, now the mansion I guess."

He let's the others lead the way, but hurries not to find himself at the back. I could use a pipe!

Cheliax

Moondark, I think we might need you to get Jo back on track :)

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Jo hears a sound from behind a nearby tree, "Hist! Hold on to your hammer. It's just me, Moondark" The small form dressed in beggar's rags steps out with her hood down to clearly show her face.

"What are you doing here besides freaking out the locals?! You make so much noise I thought ogres had moved in as well as the odd goblin or two."


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

in a whisper "Thanks Roman" He notices all trying to be stealthy so he tries his best as well.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo wanders into the park. He had not been here for a while. It felt good to be back. Not much had changed. Some different flowers are blooming now. He wanders over to a flowering bush and looks for bees and butterflies.

He wheels around when Moondark calls to him Rosebud raised above his head.

"Oh little boy! Haven't seen you in a while! He drops Rosebud with dull thud into the soft loam near his feet.

"Where'd you go? You missed a good battle wif some Hell Knights. Someone called dah 'Da Ba$tard' or sumtin was leading dem. Jo smashed lots of dem, but didn't get dare leader".

"See dah bees. Day work soooo hard all day. Jo used to come here and watch dem on days I didn't haf to fight. Jo likes dis place. Nicer den most of Westcrown. Look! Look at dah blue butterfly! So Purdy!"


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

"Jo, ya in here's?! Jo? Where'd ya go's?"

Cheliax

We'll let Moondark, Xianae and Jo continue to get reaquainted. Meanwhile...

GM Rolls:

Emmett Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
1d20 ⇒ 6
1d20 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 13
Initiative (Creature) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Initiative (Byron) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Initiative (Roman) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Initiative (Emmett) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Initiative (Coran) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

You all hear a low growl and the sound of something moving toward you from the woods near the house.
Order: Emmett, Roman, Creature, Coran, Byron

Map
Trees/Underbrush is difficult terrain

This is currently out of the hearing of Moondark, Xianae, and Jo

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1
I'm Jo wrote:

"Where'd you go? You missed a good battle wif some Hell Knights. Someone called dah 'Da Ba$tard' or sumtin was leading dem. Jo smashed lots of dem, but didn't get dare leader".

" Jo likes dis place. Nicer den most of Westcrown. Look! Look at dah blue butterfly! So Purdy!"

"Yeah, attacking Hellknights doesn't exactly fit my idea of keeping a low profile. It's nice out here, but still dangerous. Are you here by yourself?"


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran draws his rapier and puts on his shield, upon hearing the growl. He is also looking for the quickest way out of the trees.


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

"Nah, here wif my friends."

Jo looks around for the others. "Hey, where'd day go?"

Perception to hear Xianae:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

"Damn! Do they have guard dogs?! We have to dispatch it before it alerts everyone."
Roman nocks an arrow and tries to discern the creature which makes the sound, while staying crouched in the undergrowth.
Knowledge (Nature) to identify the creature by the growl1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17
Perception to spot the creature1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Readying an attack action until Roman sees where to shoot.


Init +2; Perc +6+FE; AC 18+1/12/16+1, hp 20/20, san 4/11, saves 4/5/1, CMB +4, CMD 16 Modifiers: Shaken

Already spotted! Thinks Emmett. For now, the witch only wishes to remain silent and not expend precious resources too soon.

He extends an arm and flicks his fingers, withdrawing his thumb and whispers: "Lux Quatuor.". Four lights, like torches appear about forty feet to his left, and start moving towards the source of the threat. Best try to divide them, or better yet, scare them off with fake numbers!

Dancing Lights

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

"Friends?" Moondark asks. "The others on the raid to free Arael? Why are you all out here?"


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

"JO?! WHERE'D YA GO'S?! WE NEED'S TA GET TO THE OTHERS OR THIS WHITECHIN COULD ESCAPE'S! JO?!"


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

"Dat's Jo's friend Xianae. She's real purdy!" Jo wanders away from flowering shrub and bellows "OVER HERE, XIANAE!"

"Not really sure why we are here. Sumtin about smashin goblin heads. You know Jo, tell Jo what to smash and Jo smash. Jo not like makin decisions. Jo leaves dat to smarter people."

Jo wanders over to the flower bush and tears off two choice flowers. He hands one to Moondark saying, "Here, you wear dis so no one like Jo finks your a little boy."

Cheliax

Roman, it is not a natural wolf. Knowledge (Arcana) to identify."
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Intelligence 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14
You hear a growling voice call out, "You're not welcome here intruders. Get out or die!" A moment later, a giant wolf with gleaming red eyes bursts out of the undergrowth next to Byron. Its jaws flash out at his upper thigh.
Attack (Bite) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Trip 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
It rips open Byron's leg and a moment later he is thrown to the ground under the beast, blood dripping from the creature's jaws. Byron is prone.

Roman, your attack will actually go off right before the creature, but I'm including its action now.
Order: Emmett, Roman, Creature, Coran, Byron
Updated Map

GM Rolls:

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Roman 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Emmett 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Coran 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Byron 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Roman and Emmett:

You hear the sound of something moving through the underbrush ahead in the direction of the manor house (not toward you).


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Can I use the same roll since all modifiers are the same? New roll if necessary: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
Roman is briefly startled by the inhuman voice, but by the time the creature takes its leap at Byron, he lets loose an arrow, aiming for its exposed belly.
Point blank shot should apply
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10
Ugh. Not my lucky day.

Cheliax

Roman:

The creature is a worg. Goblins often use them as guards or mounts. They are intelligent and speak both common and goblin.


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

Round 1:

9/15 hp, AC 14/11/13, CMD 16

"Oh I say, that was far from pleasant!"

Grimacing in pain, Byron takes a swing at the talking wolf...

Silversheen ECB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16, for 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Silver Slashing damage.

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark stands frowning at the flower a minute then decides it's probably better to humor the big guy and puts it in her hair. "It sounds like your friends need you. You'd better get over there. Maybe I should see why they're riling up the goblins, too."

Whitechin's goblins local knowledge 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Cheliax

Byron, are you standing and incurring an AoO or remaining prone with a -4 to hit?

Still disturbed by the talking wolf, Roman flinches as he looses the arrow and it flies wide.

Moondark:

Mother Mudlumm has been growing increasingly concerned about the goblin's at the old manor. She has shared with you that their leader is especially crafty and may not even be a goblin, but none are certain. She has been trying to figure out a way to coerce the rundottari into action before the goblins become a threat to Homefree and possibly even the city. You have heard warnings that the land approach is well-guarded by dogs or wolves. None she knows have tried the river.


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran takes a 5 foot step to put himself next to the Worg. "Hey Stinky pick on someone your own size and leave Byron be."

Coran Swings his Rapier
Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 1


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

Hearing Jo call I walk towards his voice, upon seeing him I speak up, "Why'd ya wander's off? We found's the place 'n' every ones waiting's for us!" I finally notice Moondark, "Oh ... hello again's! Ya here to help smash's some Goblin's?"


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

"Sorry, Jo saw dis park and wanted to see it again. Dis is where Jo would come and watch da bees and butterflies. Here, Jo picked dis flower for you." Jo says as he hands the flower to Xianae.

Perception to hear the battle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"Uh-oh! Sounds like friends in trouble! We better go!

Jo will run off at double speed back to the walls where the sound comes from.

Jo is not much of a climber so he will try the gates.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I take the flower and place it in my hair, "Does it go's with ma copper skin's? Trouble?!" I start to run after Jo but stop briefly to look at Moondark, " Ya coming's with us?"

Once I have my answer I run after Jo and if he has made his way through the gate I will follow him through, otherwise I will climb the wall again and jump down to the other side where I will draw my axe.

Climb : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark looks hesitant, but shrugs her shoulders. "Yeah, I guess I'll take a look. Someone's got to do something about them before they become an even bigger problem."

Moondark sticks by Jo.


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

Worgs will generally attack prone targets anyway, so I lose nothing by standing :-/ Byron will take the AoO.

Cheliax

Round 1

As Byron climbs to his feet, he swings at the worg, his blade sinking deeply into the beast's side. But as he does, the worg's jaws snap again, this time trying for his shoulder.
Attack (Bite) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage (Bite) 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Trip 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
The jaws sink deeply into his arm, twisting Byron back to the ground and causing him to see black for a moment before he sinks to the undergrowth.

Damage Tracker Worg: 17

Round 2

Order: Emmett, Roman, Worg, Coran, Byron

Updated Map

Jo, Xianae and Moondark rush over to the wall. Xianae prepares to climb the wall while Jo and Moondark try the gate which they find locked shut.

Jo, Xianae and Moondark, I will bring you in during Round 3 if it goes that far, even though it would normally take longer to get from Homefree to the manor.


Init +2; Perc +6+FE; AC 18+1/12/16+1, hp 20/20, san 4/11, saves 4/5/1, CMB +4, CMD 16 Modifiers: Shaken

Emmet moves away from the fighting and towards the sound heard before, hoping to catch whoever is fleeing.

Let me know if I can act because of what I see or if I need a full round action.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

Initiative : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 (For when or if you need it)

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

"It's locked. Can you give me a boost over, big guy?"


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Angry at himself for letting the worg reach Byron, Roman lets out two more arrows in rapid succession.
Rapid shot at the worg who is in melee with Coran
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19(1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9)
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9(1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5)
He then shifts his position to the way Emmett went, to have a better shot at the worg, and to be able to snipe whatever it is Emmett is chasing. Move to C10

Cheliax

Emmett:

You can double move or run. You can hear that it is running at least as fast as you, but if you take an angle and run you might be able to intercept it right before the manor house.

I'll post for the worg after Emmett acts


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo will boost Moondark over the gate. He will then assess the easier path to climb over- either the wall or gate.

Climb - 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Ugh what a miserable failure!

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

not sure of the height, but if a climb check is still needed with Jo's boost, then:

climb 1d20 ⇒ 12

Cheliax

With Jo's help, Moondark easily reaches the top of the wall. Unfortunately, Jo doesn't notice that when he plants his foot it sinks to his calf. When he tries to climb the wall, he falls back down on his posterior.


Init +2; Perc +6+FE; AC 18+1/12/16+1, hp 20/20, san 4/11, saves 4/5/1, CMB +4, CMD 16 Modifiers: Shaken

Emmett converges on the sound, hoping to cut it before it reaches the manor.

Emmett, what on Golarion do you think you're doing!?!

Cheliax

GM Rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 8
1d20 ⇒ 4

Emmett:

You burst through a gap in the thick foliage at the same time as another worg racing toward the manor. Through another overgrown area, you can see the wall of the house. The worg wheels on you with what you could swear is an evil grin and says, "Well, well. You look like fun. Come here little man. I think I have something caught in my teeth."
No surprise, but Emmett, you have initative and are 30 feet away from the worg.

Roman, Byron, Coran, Moondark, and Xianae:

Roman, you cannot see Emmett through the trees.

The worg looks extremely weak from loss of blood, but bites at Byron one last time, trying to take the rogue to hell with him.
Attack (Bite) 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 4 = 20
Damage (Bite) 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
It tears at Byron's shoulder, trying to get to an artery and its jaws slice deep before the worg falls unconscious next to the unconscious body of Byron.

A moment later, Moondark and Xianae come over the wall next to you.

It will take a round running or two with a double move to reach Emmett.

Jo:

You're still stuck on the wrong side of the wall.


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

GM, Roman, Byron, Coran, Moondark, Xianae:

Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 10 ⇒ (2) + 1 - 10 = -7 Vs DC 10.

Byron continues to bleed profusely...

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark is a bit taken aback with the bloody scene she has stumbled across. Nonetheless, she dashes over to the fallen man and wolf ready to deliver a potion of healing should it be required.


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Roman looks quizzically at the child with a flower by Xianae's side. "Back just in time, Xianae. Brought a friend? Emmett might need help over there."
He points to the general direction of Emmett while approaching wounded Byron and putting a dried rose petal on his wound. Waves of invisible energy flow from the petal, making blood curl. moves up to Byron and casts Stabilize.
"Anyone has a healing spell or potion? It would come in handy."


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look on at the scene with an expressionless face, it is clear I have seen much worse in my days, but I still inquire about Byron, "He gonna be's all right's? Emm's over there's?" I look in the direction that Roman points me too and I run as fast as I can to get to him to help.

Full round action to run (if possible? Surely I can see where I am going by the time I get closer? If I am allowed to run I can move 80 feet. If not I will double move to move 40 feet.)


Init +2; Perc +6+FE; AC 18+1/12/16+1, hp 20/20, san 4/11, saves 4/5/1, CMB +4, CMD 16 Modifiers: Shaken

DM:
Emmett stops dead in its tracks. My, those teeth are long... he thinks as he notices his difficult situation.

"Fun indeed! But I'm afraid I'm in no mood on this fine eve!" Emmett turns and bolts, back to the safety of the group.

"There's another over there!!!"

Double move back.


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo will try one more climb attempt.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

nice...

Jo has had enough climbing for a while. He swings Rosebud at the Lock on the gate (if possible)

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Damage if I hit: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 5) + 7 = 15


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran moves over to Byron kneeling by his side putting his hands over the bite "Byron you shouldn't have rushed like that." Coran begins to concentrate on healing Byron's wounds "By the strength of Cayden I heal your wounds."

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

1,101 to 1,150 of 2,179 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM / Lictor Lane's Who Needs Parenting? = CoT Team 1 IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.