Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM/Lictor Lane's Who Needs Parenting? = CoT Team 1 IC Thread (Inactive)

Game Master michaelane


951 to 1,000 of 2,179 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I watch Yako leave and turn to face Arael, "I think's I will head off now's. I has a room at's the tavern still 'n' should get back's."

I pick up my things and head to the door, "See's you all tomorrow. Maybe one of you's will train with me a bit's?" With that I walk out into the dark, cold night.

I don't stop at any shops on the way back and just head straight to the tavern. Once there I will do a little cleaning for Kiba and then head to my room to sleep, once I have filled my belly and washed.


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

The pale, dark-haired man in a blackened chain shirt steps forward from the shadow of one of the temple's pillars and addresses Xianae.
"I would be interested in learning what you have to teach. The name's Roman. I usually don't stay at the safe house at nights, so I'll be heading home too. I could keep you company to your tavern, if you don't mind."
His facial expression is bland as he speaks, but his eyes suggest he's not as impartial as he wants to appear.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I nod in the direction of Roman, "Company would's be nice, as for teaching ... I need to get's stronger. The best way to do's that is to fight 'n' spar with others. If that's teaching then will teach you's, if ya want? I'm Xianae, by the way's."


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

"Well it looks like the challenging is done for tonight, if no one minds I am going to stay here for the night." Coran begins to clean up the plates and cups bringing them to the kitchen. Then heads to a window and watches the ritual of the lamp lighting as dusk happens.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Emmett is on fire. He wouldn't mind extended this exalted feeling by spending the night "on the rough". "I'd stay if you have room."


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

Byron nods to Arael.

"I will stay here, if you are willing. You have only just been rescued; I would hate for something to happen tonight..."


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Roman gives a curt nod, a streak of hair falling over his forehead."Nice to be of acquaintance, Xianae. It would be useful if we could spar, I don't have much experience in close combat. I prefer to strike from a distance, so that my enemies don't know what hit them."


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

"Will ya be coming back tomorrow then's? A training partner, tomorrow will be fun's! That sounds too safe's, to enjoy a fight ya have to be's in close 'n' there is more pride in it that way's. To clash blades or fists in a dangerous dance, it get's ya'r blood pumpin'!" I seem to be enjoying my talk about fighting and look at Roman, who is probably a little concerned about now. "Don't worry's, I won't hurt's ya. Just be a little's spar, no blood."


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

"Yes, I'll be back at dawn. I also want to take part in Yakopulio's challenge. I understand the thrill of the fight, but to me, it is surpassed by the thrill of a chase." Roman's lips stretch in a thin smile of anticipation as he says this.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

Whilst walking back to the tavern I pick up the conversation again, "Runnin' away? I was brought up to fight's, the more fights ya survive's the more respect ya earn's. Even though's I survived a lot 'n' killed more's than anyone else, because I'm only a half-breed I never got the respect's I deserved. So's I would try even harder and still do's today!"


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

GM - What time of day is it? Are we just laying low for a few days? Are you moving ahead? Jo has some Xbows and swords to sell.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Emmett will continue arguing for a pause of a few days at least. More if there is an open search still ongoing. He'll spend the nights after the first at his house.

Cheliax

Jo - it is a little before curfew. Still time to leave if you want to stay someplace other than the safe house, but probably not enough time to sell the weapons (figured you'd want to be doing that sometime tomorrow or soon). I have everyone else except Xianae and Roman staying at the safe house. Roman, are you going to the King's Arm (the tavern where Xianae will stay) or continuing on and if so, where?

I'll advance things tonight once I know a couple of those things or I'll make some assumptions.


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo will sleep in the same place he took the last time, in the safe house on the floor near the fire. In fact, he makes his way there now, yawning and sleepy-eyed.

Cheliax

Xianae and Roman talk with one another as they walk through the streets to the south shores of Rego Sacero where The King's Arm overlooks the water. The quiet of the Westcrown night descends in tandem with the sun. You can smell fish in the damp air of the river. Ahead of you, the sign of the tavern extends over the city street. A midnight blue sleeve with lace cuffs raises a goblet in a toast to an unseen audience. As soon as Xianae pushes her way through the heavy oak double doors, she is swarmed by four young halfling women and an older halfling man laughs by the bar. "Xianae, where have you been these last days? We've missed you. And, it looks like you bring a friend..."

The tavern has a small remaining crowd. Clearly, some patrons have headed for their homes, but you know from experience that it is not unusual (and required by law) for the taverns to provide bedrolls for those that stay too late.

Cheliax

Meanwhile, back at the Temple of Aroden, even with the doors and windows crafted to hide lights from ourside, you tell that night is approaching from nearly imperceptible clues. Someone lights the fire in the common room and a handful of you remain with Arael and Janiven enjoying the last bits of a roast pig that someone brought back to the safe house.

Senses dulled by a cup or two of wine or ale, you begin to get sleepy when Arael interrupts, "So Coran, Janiven tells me that you have some interesting views on religion in Westcrown...tell me more. This could be an interesting debate with our friend Emmett here."

Meanwhile, Rizzardo enagages Jo and Byron and Jo, "Byron, its too bad you couldn't go with us today. You should have seen Jo, he was a terror among the Hellknights."


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

At the Temple of Aroden:

Byron gives Jo an appraising glance, and then grins at Rizzardo.

"I dare say that there will be plenty of opportunities for me to see Jo in action, before we finally free Westcrown from the Terror it is currently beset by..."

He then smiles impishly at Jo.

"...and I dare say that there will be plenty of opportunities for him to see me in action, too!"


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

"Interesting yes" Coran pauses a second to relight his pipe "I had never been drawn to Asmodeus but felt the pull of faith. I had looked around at the tolerated Temples in Westcrown and those forbidden. trying to figure where I fit in.

he takes a puff of his pipe "This is where I meet my friend Gauner who told me more of Abadar but less of a banker and more of his protector aspect as well as his city aspect which almost felt, but there was still something missing. Westcrown never felt Free, I looked around the city search for the right phrase or sign that would put me on the right path. One day it came, a average man came out of a bar drunk off his mind but he had a strange feel to him around his neck was a dented tankard."

Coran pause to catch his breath. "I watched as this man as he did what he wanted and talked about freedom for all. The man was arrested by the Dottari but he never made it to the jail he had escaped. At the scene of the escape, all I found was this. he holds up the dented tankard pendent he wears.

"It is the sign of Cayden I did my research and found out more, I even found a small group of worshipers that I could learn from. Knowing that outright I couldn't worship only Cayden, I continued to worship to Abadar and began to Worship Cayden as well. They both work for what I believe in the freedom and protection of Westcrown. I hope that enlightens you a bit. He takes a puff of his pipe, waiting to see if there is a reaction.


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

As Roman's feet were softly treading on the cobblestones of Rego Sacero, he got so engaged in discussing the intricacies of tactical movement and positioning in combat with Xianae, that he completely forgot he was supposed to drop her off at the tavern and head home. He only realized that once they were inside, surrounded by the jolly halflings.
"Uh, Xianae? Do you know them?", he asked quietly, putting one hand on his morningstar and another on his purse, trying to keep the halflings in check.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look at Kiba, "Good evenin' Mr Kiba, sorry's to worry ya. I've made some new friends these days. This is Roman." I wave my hand to Roman, "Looks like's ya will have some fun company tonight's."

I look down at the swarming ladies, "Evenin' ladies, ya havin' a good's time? I'll leave you to ya fun then's."

I look at Roman and notice his hand on his weapon. "Relax, Mr Kiba's ma friend 'n' boss. Ya staying the night here's?"


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Roman feels ashamed and inconspicuously lets his hands go, hoping no one was offended by his suspicious behaviour.
"Please do excuse me. I admit I have become somewhat of a loner. Large, noisy companies startle me. It was very nice talking with you, Xianae, until we meet again. I rent a room not very far from here, several blocks to the north."
Still cautious, Roman avoids the mention of tomorrow's meeting of the Children.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

"Ah, see's ya around then's." I give him a small wave as he leaves.

Once Roman has gone, I sit on the floor near the ladies and start to have a chat with them. I am not very lady like, but I don't say anything to offend them and will try to have a fun time.

Once all the talk is over, I go to have a wash and head to bed.


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Left alone, Roman heads to his house, switching to a jog to make it before the last curfew bell. He walks up the narrow, musty stairs and opens the door to his room. For a brief moment he ponders - when was the last time he came here to find her waiting for him? Is there going to be a next time? But he forces these thoughts out of his head, reminding himself that he needs a clear mind not to make a fop out of himself on tomorrow's challenge. He has a modest bachelor's supper, cleans himself up, and gives his gear a daily checkup before going to bed. He sighs heavily once or twice before falling asleep.

Cheliax

Byron and Jo:

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to helping you guys make a difference in Westcrown too. Sure was hoping you guys took up Yako's challenge. I was looking forward to seeing you put her in her place and help the city at the same time. She has such a big mouth. Course, before you guys made it in with that stone, I'd never heard of anyone but Bluehood that had killed one. Lost my younger brother to the night." He pauses for a moment to pull out a pipe and light it. He breathes out a puff of smoke into the air. "You know, I was working down at the docks today. Might be another way you guys could help the city. I heard something about some goblin king named Whitechin that seems to be growing a force in the northern ruins. They say they're starting to get worried about an attack on Rego Crua. I know one of the rundottari. Maybe I could cut a deal for you guys to get north of the wall sometime to learn more about what's going on."

Coran and Emmett:

Arael nods in agreement as you speak, "Interesting. You know, my family has lived in Westcrown for a long time. I could care less about Thrune. But, it really bothers me that the leaders of Westcrown don't do enough to improve the city. This used to be such a great city and it could be again. I really think we can make a difference. I'm really curious about your views on the role of the Church of Abadar. I worry that they're too much a force for the status quo. What do you think?"

Xianae:

Once Roman goes home, you find that Kiba's daughters aren't going to be so quick to let you go to bed. "Xianae, where have you been, we'll missed you here at the tavern. And, what's up with the new man? We miss seeing Egder too? Is this your new boyfriend?"

Roman:

You sleep. You dream. Dreams of a dark place with men with horns and terrible claws. You feel claustrophobic in the black. And through it all, a terrible deep laugh. A devil's face in profile on a wooden disk. Spinning round and round.


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

GM:
Thinking a second "Most of what I learn of Abadar was from a dwarven cleric, who taught me that Abadar was here to protect Civilization and the way it worked, Upholding Law and Most of all trade. Through our talks he told me stories of these Priests of Abadar that would go around helping those who were wronged. He looks up at Arael "from what I took from that He protects the City and those in it by enforcing the laws and encouraging trade. The problem was it is ok by the laws for Halfings to be slaves which well doesn't work for me."

As for the Churches leadership Law and Money is how they Protect Civilization and those that make the Laws have the money, so that is the way the Heads of the church tend to sway. pause to collect his thoughts "All that being said, I have had little dealings with the leadership because of me rank in the church. All my opinions are from watching how things are dealt within and what I have heard from others that I trust. I hope that answers your questions sometimes I do ramble." Coran relights his pipe


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

GM:

Roman wakes up with a muffled cry, breathing heavily. Cold sweat trickles down his neck. He feels that he has seen something important, no ordinary dream. Was his mind playing tricks on him? Hardly, he thought. He knew well enough from his past work in the temple that divine intervention exists, exerting subtle but powerful forces on the mortal world.
He felt that the details of the nightmare are evaporating from his mind. Quickly, he grabbed a pencil and a sheet of paper and tried his best to transfer the image of the disk with the devil profile onto the paper. This act seemed to relieve his mind of a burden, and he dropped back into the bed, getting his last hours of sleep before dawn came.
As the first rays of the sun coloured the night sky purple, Roman got up and, after going through the morning preparations, headed towards the temple of Aroden, but not before tucking the nightly drawing into an inner pocket of his outfit.


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

GM and Jo:
Byron nods.

"That is certainly something we could look into; it would take us outside the main area where we could attract attention, and yet we could still be of some use. Why don't we look into it tomorrow, when the others return?"

He then smiles.

"Perhaps after we have sorted out this 'goblin king', we can look into Yakopulio's challenge!"


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

GM and Coran:
Emmett listens with great interest then offers: "Legislation is normally defined by the leadership, and is supposed to breathe and live to adapt to the times. Evil leadership will create evil law. For law can mean justice for all, or justice for the privileged few... How often have those in a powerless position seek power to bring justice for all, only to change their mind once at the top, corrupted by the power they needed to protect their loved ones?"[b]

He thinks a bit more, then seems to have made a decision: [b]"I work in a law praxis, and thought I would leave it all behind after this day, but perhaps I need to stay within, to keep working at changing legislation by influencing law traders and lawmakers... Coran, you should as well seek leadership position, for the priesthood of Abadar might be the best to show how trade in fact suffers from slavery and other unjust laws?"


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

GM:
I look at the ladies, holding back tears. "Eg has passed away's, he had an unfortunate's horse ridin' accident. He got a proper send off's though." The sound of my voice is very thick with emotions and a few tears manage to roll down my cheek, even though I was trying to hold them in.

I wipe my face and sit down with the ladies, "Roman ... boyfriend? No, he's just a new friend's. I met him after Eg's accident 'n' he offered to walk's me home. Eg 'n'I went ridin' for a while 'n' I went to his place for a day or two's." A few more tears roll down my face, but this time I am quicker to wipe them away as if I knew they were coming.

I try to brighten up and whisper to them, so Kiba can't hear, "So ... what's have you all been up to's? Found any nice men's?"


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

GM and Emmett:
Coran looks a bit taken a back "I am not a leader, technically I am still an escaped slave, for right now I would am going to be happy being the catalyst behind new Laws for slavery here." pausing to take a drink But more is needed, Halflings in this city are too set in their ways to want change. There needs to be something drastic done to force the change that might not have to do with law." Looking at both Emmett and Arael "Most city halfings have never known what freedom is and those that question what it is are usually beaten or worse. Coran looks upset and determined


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Coran and GM:
"Sounds like their heart has sunk too low. May be you're right. Something more drastic needs to be done... What does corrupt the hearts of men so? For behind the law is people, and cults. Perhaps we should look at Asmodeus' cult as the target of our efforts?"


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo sits in the corner close to the fireplace. He takes off his piecemeal armor and piles it nearby with Rosebud.

He pulls his blanket out and rolls it into a makeshift pillow and lies down sleepy-eyed facing the ceiling.

**YAWN!** - "Smashin Goblin heads sounds good. Day have big heads. Easy to squash. Yous points Jo in right direction and Jo goes Goblin Smashin....*Yawn*. Now Jo goes to sleep...."

The giant turns on his side facing the wall giving those in still in the room a glimpse of his scarred back. He is soon snoring.

Cheliax

Yawn here too, was going to try to wrap up a post tonight, but I'm falling asleep. Will post again tomorrow morning.

Cheliax

Byron and Jo:

Rizzardo replies, "Great, I'll get up early and go see if I can learn more about the location. I'm tired too. See you guys in the morning."

Coran and Emmett:

Arael responds, "I don't know. Asmodeus is more than a cult in Cheliax. Its the official religion. In spite of my distaste for some of their methods, they are really a strong force for law in our country. I agree we need to persuade them away from the darker side of their nature, but there is something else amiss here in Westcrown. Maybe it is a cult of Asmodeus. Or maybe something else. I don't think Thrune minds the streets of Westcrown being closed at night by the shadow beasts for it makes it less likely that Westcrown rises to its former glory. But is Thrune responsible?

Xianae:

[b]"Oh no! That's terrible Xianae!"
They all react with similar expressions of grief and sorrow, apologetic that they were so cavalier just moments ago. But rather than turning to gossip over men, Kira brings up a different topic, "Xianae, did you hear about Kiba's friend Erlen the gemcutter? Four nights ago his shop was robbed at night. Imagine! Someone going out while the shadow beasts are loose."

We can continue these side conversations in spoilers. I will pick the rest of the action back up here in the main thread.

Morning comes. A light rain drizzle over the streets today. Everything is damp, with little puddles everywhere. A light fog blankets the city from the river although it will probably fade by mid-morning. The streets are quiet as Roman and Xianae make their way back to the Temple of Aroden. Inside, Rizzardo has headed out to check with his contacts and Arael is in the common room. Janiven is off on some errand and none of the other Children of Westcrown are around at the moment.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Emmett wakes and stretches limbs and voice for a few minutes, then settles in a corner of the room, playing with his bird companion.

Afterwards, he starts to prepare a small fire to get some hot water. It takes him about six trial to get the fire started, whcih puts him in a foul mood for the duration, but then the flames fill him with a sense of accomplishment: man over nature, and he walks, back straight, defiant smile, as though nothing could break his day...


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I cannot open my spoiler. I can open the other 2, but not mine :(

I wake up feeling extra refreshed just before the sun wakes up, I put my fur's and chest piece on and head to the washroom, where I undress and wash myself in icy cold water. Feeling fully awake now I re-dress and go down-stairs for some breakfast. Say hello to Kiba and the ladies, while eating my large breakfast and wash up my plate once I have finished.

I then do a little cleaning for Kiba and head out into the street. As I step outside the sun is just waking up and a few rays of light are breaking across the dark sky. I start to walk towards the Temple, where I meet Roman on the way. "Good Morning's Roman, how's are ya today? Sleep well's?"


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

"Morning, Xianae. Could be better, in fact, can't say I'm in top shape at the moment. I've had bad dreams all night, very... lucid."
Having finished the sentence, Roman yawns nervously.
"It is almost as they predicted something real... A place full of sinister looking devil-spawn."


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

"I don't suffer's from bad dreams, so I don't know's what they's are like. I jus' see a dragon flying around's spittin' acid at people's, either that or a certain memory's. Maybe Emm or Coran has something to help's?"

Cheliax

That's really weird Xianae. I wonder what I did to lock it up.

Xianae:

In the interest of keeping things moving along. They told you about a friend of Kiba's that was broken into four nights ago. Fortunately no one woke and the family is ok although they lost quite a few gems and some equipment as the man was a gemcutter. When you talked to Kiba about it, he told you that whoever robbed him left a wooden coin with a devil's head in profile.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

As if remembering an important detail, I stop and look at Roman. "Devil-spawn? Mr Kiba's friend was broken's into a few days back's, stole a lot of gems' and left's a wooden coin with a Devil's head on it's. Strange ... "


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Roman's face suddenly becomes stiff as he rummages through the pockets of his jacket. After a short while, he produces a folded piece of paper. As he unfolds it, Xianae can see a hasty pencil drawing of a evil-looking horned and bearded profile, enclosed in a circle.
"Could this be... This is what I've seen in my dream tonight. I couldn't understand what this means, but now that you mentioned a wooden coin, I'm positive that's exactly what I've seen. I think it must be more than a coincidence... Maybe we should ask Janiven or the other Children about this sign."


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look at the drawing of the dream devil my face also turning to a dark frown, "I think's that would be a good's idea."


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

GM and Emmett:
"Thrune might not be directly responsible, but she is in the throne while this went on so it is her fault not for stopping it. As for the cult of Asmodeus has gone way over what would be considered a cult, it as you said is our national religion, it is engrained in every citizen of Cheliax daily routine whether they worship him or not."

Coran hears puttering around the common room Heading in to see Emmett struggling to set up the fire, he waits until Emmett is done to make his presence known. "Good morning Emmett, might you like some breakfast."


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Posting in the open, as we are all coming back in the morning.

The thought of breakfast makes Emmett water: "Breakfast! By all means, I'm usually not big on breakfast, but today I'm starving!"

He trusn to those that came from outside: "What's the news from the street? Are they looking for us?"


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran heads into the kitchen knowing enough about cooking to scramble eggs putting a little cheese on them for added flavor and slicing bread to go with it them. He makes enough for those still in the temple and a Double Batch for Jo.

"Here you go Emmett, breakfast is served." Coran heads back in the kitchen and begins to start the coffee so the rest of the temple will wake. When the coffee is started he joins Emmett at the table waiting to hear any news.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I walk into the temple with Roman, with a slightly solemn look on my face. "Hello Emm's, Coran. I don't think's they are looking's for us, but we are both concerned. We've both's had a Devil appear's to us in one way or another's. Roman dreamt his 'n' ma boss' friend was robbed's 'n' a wooden coin was left's with a Devil's head on it's."

I take a seat next to the fire, "Have you's heard anything similar?"


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

"No, I had not heard anything about that, but Rizzardo had a proposition for us: Apparently, some Goblin called Whitechin has set himself up as some sort of 'King' north of the wall, and he reckons that he can get us through to 'deal' with the little wretch, before he becomes too much of a problem."

He then grins.

"Would you be interested in a little righteous mayhem?"


Male Human Inquisitor (2)

Roman cracks his fingers. "Sounds like a nice distraction to shake off the bad memories. Where do we find his Majesty?" he adds sarcastically.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

"It would get us out of the city..." Emmett takes on a thinking face as he wonders whether he'd be of any use in such wild circumstances...

Then his mind snaps back to the other piece of information: "Xianae -Did I pronounce it right this time?- are you saying that one of you dreamt of a devil, and your boss found a coin with a devil, and you find that a weird coincidence? How so? Did the devils have something more in common?"

As he waits for an answer, Emmett takes a bite of eggs with some cheese on it: "Gnhmf-licious!"


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran comes out of the kitchen with extra plates and a pitcher of coffee. "Dig in, also what did I hear about getting out of the city.

951 to 1,000 of 2,179 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM / Lictor Lane's Who Needs Parenting? = CoT Team 1 IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.