Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Levi's Eberron PbP - For King and Country

Game Master Levis


401 to 450 of 1,093 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Half-orc Monk/Level 3

Dakvor was visibly relieved when Loche and the beetle hopped onboard the ship but the young half-orc monk's heart felt a tight squeeze as he saw the two over-sized blades of the over-sized dwarves still going up and down on a lone figure on the tower dock platform.

"Ogre's eyes! Desh!"

Dakvor realizes the shifter distracted the dwarves enough to give time for the rest of the group still on the platform to make their escape.

He can't help but feel a bit of misgiving on the prisoner that the group had just rescued. He better be worthy of Desh' sacrifice."

"May the Sovereign Host bless your unselfish soul, Desh! And may your sacrifice be not forgotten and be not for naught!"

The last line Dakvor deliberately said out more loudly, intending it to be heard by the prisoner they just rescued.


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

A short, skinny changeling -surprisingly enough wearing his own white, featureless skin - steps up next to you all on the ship, "Wow. I'm sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the deep bonds you all must share for him to give himself up for your escape."


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

Darius frowns up at the Changeling softly, unsure as to how to answer the man. "Yes. He was a most valued member of our team. Thank you for your condolences." Offering the man his hand, from where he sat by the rail, Darius smiled faintly. "Darius Kirisallin, at your service. And you are?"


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

<Bones overhears the conversation, but really has no words for the sudden death. He instead focuses on ordering everyone on the ship, if any, that are not already on board, all to ready to get this mission over with. >


Male Human Druid 4th

Loche pats his companion after the ordeal. He is tempted to offer up some of the fine wood the ship is made from as a snack to his companion that is surely hungry at this point but figures that will likely anger the good crew looking upon him.

"There, there, my friend, we'll find you some nice evergreen to eat later."

Loche then scans to make sure that someone had made sure the king they had worked hard and sacrificed life for had made it aboard the ship.

"Vorik your concern for Desh is touching but did you make sure that special friend made it aboard the ship? I'm looking but I'm not sure if I'm seeing him. Surely, you didn't forget your 'friend' we came all this way to see."


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

The changeling shakes Darius's hand and looks over your crew, "The name's Nic. Glad to have you aboard." His white eyes follow Loche's search for their 'friend'.

Levi:
I'm fine either way, but was Nic hired to help get the king out or was he hired to support one of the team members? And if the latter, which team member would he recognize?

I figured he was hired through his church affiliations as a free-lancer.


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

"A pleasure Nic. Glad to be here. Cut us out of a scrape there, that's for sure! Stupid Prison..." Darius sighed softly, before steeling himself again. "You don't know me Nic but can I admit something to you? I bloody hate Prisons!" Darius laughed sharply, dropping his head back to the rail behind him and closing his eyes. "By the Dark Six I do!"


Male Human Game Master 5

NIC:
To make things easy ... You were hired by the Church,knew Desh, and have been briefed on the mission. You were one of several agents placed around th fortress to aid in the break if the need arose, although you do not know this.

Kaius, hearing Loche's hints, appears next to the captain. The other crewmen still eye him nervously. The captain sees this, but makes no move to calm them.

"I'm sorry for your loss. But I have business to attend to. Crew, take care of the ship and watch out for the flyers. Now, if you would all please follow me below deck and explain to me what I have gotten myself into..." the captain says, ushering the group down with a sweep of her dragonmark and tattoo covered arms.


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

Sighing softly, Darius pushed himself to his feet, stretching. "No rest for the wicked!" He moved after the Captain and the old King, heading down below deck.


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster

"Loche, the 'friend' we came to see was among the first to board." He then goes and introduces himself to the captain "Vorik Kessler, here to assist." Once she says to follow her, he puts away his sword and straps on his shield, then falls in a few steps behind her as she leads the way.


Male Half-orc Monk/Level 3

Dakvor follows the group quietly as he looks one last time at the (as far as the young half-orc monk can tell from this distance), now umoving and red-colored body of Desh. Dagger take me! It could've been me lying there!

Dakvor glances at the changeling who offered the condolence. As the changeling caught his glance the monk offered his hand.

"He was called Desh. I knew him for a short time but the honor I glimpsed from him and the sacrifice he made is something I intend to remember for a long time. Thank you as well for the sympathy. Well met, Nic. Dakvor Damashek is my name. Thank you for the welcome as well. Are you with the captain? Are you also joining us below deck?"


Male Human Game Master 5

As the group begins to follow the captain below deck, Loche leaves his beetle at the doorway. The crew men remain tense, but go about their duties as ordered.

You descend into the ship, and the air grows warmer, heated by the elemental ring and the chamber that holds the workings of the ship. Leading you and your companions into a richly furnished room, set with a Aundarian oak table and matching chairs, rich tapestries depicting rolling storm clouds, colorful maps of Khorvaire, and a small altar to the Sovereign Host.

Gesturing to the table, the captain smiles as you gather round and take a seat. She then excuses herself, explaining that she must get the ship's cook to prepare a meal, and make sure her crew is alright after the battle.

Left alone, you finally have a chance to discuss the events of the past hours and meet your new ally (?), Nic. What do you do?

Please take the time to level up (to level 4). Questions can be put in the Discussion Thread.


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

You can just make out a sense of loss in his eyes as he responds to the half-orc as they enter the Captain's cabin. "I did know Desh, in a rough sort of way. From what I've heard we're all worse off for his death. I'm sort of with the Captain… for the time being, though i have a feeling that's about to change."

When the team is assembled in the Captain's quarters, Desh remains standing for a bit, as if he called this meeting to order. "Captain, thank you for helping me fulfill my duty here." He gestures to your team, apparently he had something to do with the timely departing of this airship? "Now that they've made it on-board, I'll be shifting to work with them. Not that I've been all that helpful to your crew in my stay here." He has a light, self-depracating charm that puts you at ease. "I'm assuming the small fortune I paid you is enough to at least find them somewhere to sleep and a warm meal while we figure out the next step?"

DM:
I figure since I didn't outfit this guy with any gear, that money can be said to have been used as a bribe to get the captain to be willing and ready to pick up anyone who just happens to be trying to escape the prison at this time? :)

Also, I'm assuming - despite not actually having seen combat - that Nic levels up as well? (Maybe he gets Desh's share of the xp?)

Nic looks at the group, "Well, I've met some of you, but for the others, I'm Nic. And just so we're all on the same page, I was paid to help Desh escape with whatever team he had joined as well as their package. Someone wanna fill me in on what happened in there and what it is that my contact felt was so important he would die for?" He looks around, obviously expecting someone to fill him in on any specifics they're willing to give in front of the captain.


Male Human Game Master 5

Nic:
Nic levels up, as Desh would have. Outfit him as appropriate, and the bribe was paid by his employer, the mysterious "Baron".


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

"Acquisition. That is all I can say on the matter. Even I am not too sure what exactly is going on here. To be honest... I am just here to keep ahead of the Axe."


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

"I was told I had to get our prisoner out of the prison. Unless our benefactor has more news for us he needs to pay up. It seems that once the airship lands at the next stop the deal is complete. It is not that I did not enjoy you fella's company, but I got questions that need to be answered, and nobody here has the answers to 'em."


Male Human Game Master 5

Loche and Dakvor explain that they are also at a similar loss for the exact purpose of the mission. Vorik silently looks over the group. Kaius looks as though he is about to say something when suddenly a Halfling appears at the door, carrying a tray much to large for him to properly balance. The Halfling finds his way to the table, pushing the serving tray up onto. The captain follows him in.

Pulling the silver cover off the tray, the Halfling states in an unusually accented common,"Dinner is served. Tonight we have a meal that brings together a hearty night meal with the flavors of breakfast. Fitting for this hour -- it's nearly four bells! Beaten eggs with Karrnathi cranberry cheese, fresh fruit, and steamed vegetables. To drink we have purified water."

After his explanation is over, the halfling slips out, bowing before he leaves.

"Poor Til, serving a skyship when he has enough talent to work in the finest restaurant in Sharn!" laughs the Captain. Seating herself at the head of the table she smiles. "Now, you should probably all know my name. I am Captain Aria d'Lyrandar. Most of my crew just calls me 'Ria though, it has a better ring to it. Eat up, and then we will discuss business. It's always better to tell a tale on a full stomach." With that, she stretches and grabs a ripe red apple.


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster

Vorik helps himself to a generous plate, then relaxes as he eats."Ria, I want to thank you for the hospitality of this meal. It's delicious, if a bit lighter than what I normally prefer. Be sure to thank Til for me"


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

Nodding graciously to the Captain, Darius reaches out and picks up a Piece of fruit, drawing a clean knife from his boot, as the one at his waist is poisoned, and begins to slowly, carefully, peel the skin from the apple. Pulling a hip-flask from an inner pocket, he unscrews the top and downs a mouthful, before carefully cutting the apple in to quarters and beginning to eat one such quarter, the skin lying forgotten on the edge of the plate.

"Fortuitous that you would be here on this hell-bound Isle Captain. If I did not see that you needed this here fine specimen of a ship to fly, I would think you were our Guardian Angel!" Darius smiles at the woman. "By Gods it is good to be on the way to civilization once again. What Port do we make for Captain, if I may ask?"


Male Human Game Master 5

"That depends handsome, which one of you was broken out, and why were you in there? she replies with a wink at the elf.


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

Laughing softly Darius stares at the woman. 'A dangerous one. Oh yes. I will watch her closely!' Pointing at Kaius Darius nods. "That is our quarry as for why he was in there, I'll let him tell you!"


Male Human Game Master 5

Turning to Kaius, Captain Ria regards him with sparkling sea green eyes, taking in every detail. She arches an eyebrow, as if asking the man to respond to the elf rogue.

"I know little more on the matter than my rescuers do. However, I do know who I am. I am King Kaius III of Karrnath. The man who sits on the throne is a puppet of the Blood of Vol, a vampire! And to make matters worse, I am his own blood - his grandson!", the escaped prisoner said. He took a minute to catch his breath and compose himself before continueing, "I know not what factions within the Kingdom would want me freed, but surely it is not someone from Karrnath!"


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

Bones says, "I was not given instructions on where to escort you, nor do I have any idea as to who set this in motion ", speaking to Kaius. He then turns to the others, "Do any of you have any ideas as to where we should go next, assuming the captain does not mind taking us of course."


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

"Ah.. hell."


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

In response to Nic:
"Anyone have a second suggestion?"


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

"Perhaps Sharn or somewhere in Breland. We could, maybe, get the King here some support to win back his throne. Where upon we would be heaped with riches of all kinds and given free reign of the city!" Laughing softly, Darius takes another swig of the hip flask


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison
Darius Kirisallin wrote:
"Perhaps Sharn or somewhere in Breland. We could, maybe, get the King here some support to win back his throne. Where upon we would be heaped with riches of all kinds and given free reign of the city!" Laughing softly, Darius takes another swig of the hip flask

"I am sure Breland and Thrane would be happy to get a vampire off of the throne, but I don't care who is on the throne. I have seen enough fighting for a lifetime. I just don't want to have another war, unless it is against those darn Valenar elves."

Bones suddenly gets a smirk on his face "On the other hand I never killed me a vampire before. Maybe I could have some bard write about how I got the killing blow. Darius you can have the city. I just want the glory."

<pauses for moment>
"I guess we are getting ahead of ourselves here."

levi:
Where is my HQ located? Better yet where it the officer who approved me for this mission located?


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

Nic shakes his head disbelievingly, "Wow. Sorry. This is a new one for me. I've been paid to recover lost items. To hunt down lost people. To persuade people to agree to disagreeable terms… But breaking the rightful king of Karnath out of the most unbreakable prison in the known world so he can make an attempt at reclaiming his throne from his grandfather who also is apparently a vampire - backed by an organization used to scare even grown men into line?" He looks around at you all to see if you're serious. "Yep. This is a new one for me. And I'm not sure I got paid enough."

He pauses, mulling over the situation, "So what do we know? We were all hired to do a job. Does anyone know who actually hired us? I have a title, but no name."


Male Drow Paladin 2

"You guys realize your jumping to conculsions right?? We aren't positive this is really the King nor if his words are true. You all are so quick to run and attack the current King, MY King, without much evidence." He looks to the supposed real king "No offense but the man who sits on the throne in Karnath has done a pretty good job of things so far and seems to have the best interests of his people at heart, undead or not. I have an idea: My family, the Kesslers, have been intertwined with the royals and nobles of my country since long before the Last War. Why don't we go pay them a visit and see if they can help shed any light on this 'mystery'?"


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

Nic shrugs casually with a 'no skin off my back' look. "Hey, i got paid to do a job. By the letter of the contract, I've done my thing. Though I'm highly intrigued to hear there may be a vampire on the throne. How can that be a good thing? When was the last time you heard of a benevolent vampire?" He holds up his hands in a placating gesture, "Granted… not the point. And if your family might be able to shed some light, then I think it's a good idea. Any other good ideas?"


Male Human Druid 4th

Loche enjoys some cheese, eggs, and fruit.

"I'm not sure of your kingdom's ways. Does undeath invalidate the right to the throne? If the person has been crowned and they die and then are raised to life then are they not valid again to be considered king since they were king first? Do we have a priest that can determine the will of the gods in the right to rule?"

Loche was a little saddened by the leaving of the prison for he knew that he had failed the forest for he had failed to retrieve the other items he was supposed to find.


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

<Speaking to Vorik>
"But Your Holiness I do realize the current king is doing well. That is why I will be more than happy to get more information before he becomes the first vampire I kill assuming our Kaius that is with us plans not to start any trouble, among other things. The evil you know is better than the evil you don't know. As to meeting your family I would rather not do so in Karnath. I am sure news of the prison break will have reached the area before we do, and no matter whether the king on the throne is rightfully there or not I am sure he knows about the Kaius that is with us. That means he will have people looking out for him. I do feel for you though. Family feuds are not a good thing. Of course if you know a way to sneak into the country that would be nice."

<Looking at everyone else>
"Do you any of you chaps have any expertise in the art of disguising people?


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

<Directing his eyes towards Nic>
"As to vampires not being benevolent, some people can be just as evil. The lack of fangs does not change that."


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

Nic looks at Garish dubiously, "Right, but I still haven't ever heard of a benevolent vampire." He shrugs, indicating his white skin. "I can change how I look, but I'm not much of a make-up artist. Though with the proper funding, I'm sure I could track down a scroll to help us out. Though it could get expensive if we need him to go incognito for any real amount of time."


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

"I wanted something not so magical like a make-up artist I guess. If not I would not suggest going to Karnnath. Maybe my commander knows how to contact the mystery man." Bones pauses briefly. "Well actually he would have to. I am sure the unit is getting paid for this also, unless he paid them up front. Many they better not had sold me out."


Male Drow Paladin 2

"I have an apparent vampire sitting on the throne of my country, who may or may not be the rightful ruler. My family are nobles who advise both the King and other fellow nobles in spiritual matters as we are all followers of the Nine, Six and One religon. Bones, you say word of the prison break may have already reached the 'Kaius' on the throne, and are worried about that causing trouble. My familial estates should provide us safety, and since I'm apparently more or less the heir to them as well as the title that goes with them, we should be ok there, along with our 'Kaius'. At least for the time being.

We need answers and I know my family can help provide them. Maybe this 'Kaius' who sits on the throne is legit or perhaps he's some pawn that needs to be put down. Either way, having the resoruces and information my kin can give us will certainly tip the scales in our favor."


Male Half-orc Monk/Level 3

Once food was served, Dakvor heard his body's calling for a much needed and overdue meal. "Don't forget the basics." The half-orc monk could still hear his martial mentor, Vikashtai. "The mind can't function if you don't satisfy first the basic need of the body."

And so thinking, Dakvor enjoyed the meal silently, savoring the exquisite food while listening to the conversation of the group.

After listening for a while and feeling his body quite satisfied already, Dakvor realizes that if indeed the freed prisoner is the rightful king of Karnnath then they are way in over their head and obviously needs a strong backer.

"For now I do not have a clue on when obviously all our same employer plans to meet us now that we've fulfilled our part of the deal. But if our employer does not plan to meet us now then I vote on following Vorik's suggestion. I think the powerful backing of his family outweighs the risks we now face."

"Ruining Dreadhold's reputation is a Big deal as it is and Dreadhold will surely hunt us for the rest of our lives. But our rescued prisoner here if he is indeed the real Kaius is also a Big deal and making it known at the right time and helping him reclaim his rightful place could make Dreadhold think twice hunting us."

"But as I've said we have little information and support at the moment and we'll need help now that we are fugitives."

"And the obvious help we have available right now is Vorik's family."


Male Human Game Master 5

"I assure you good sir Vorik, I am the true Kaius, and I would never lie to another Karrn!" Kaius says to the riled up knight. "I think your idea to visit your family is a wondrous idea! They can surely back my claim, I know of them, and they have served the throne loyally for centuries!"

There is a pause, and the Captain 'Ria picks up the conversation, "Well, as I am a House Lyrandar scion I can take us anywhere and can possibly call in some favors. Right now my cargo hold is full of dragonshards that I have to bring to Breland ... so Sharn sounds good to me, and then we can figure things out from there. I think we must move carefully. What is going on in my ship could reignite the Last War!" She takes a bite out of her apple, thoughtfully chewing before continuing,"Then again, I am willing to take you whereever you must go, provided it's not the Mournland or Thrane. I ran into some trouble in that 'holy' land a few winters back! Apparently, I wasn't very lady-like." She says the last line with yet another wink towards Darius.


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

Bones eyes Kaius, "So the current king has no valid claim to the throne what so ever? I ask because we may have to forcibly remove him, and killing royalty, perceived or real, is no small thing." He then speaks to everyone "In any event I think we should go along with Vorik. I will need some answers before I do too much more."


Male Human Game Master 5

The striking man with royal composure addresses Bones, "It is not that he has no claim to the throne -- he does. He is King Kaius I, but by right I should be on that throne, and his soul should be in the mists of Dolurrh. His time has come, and it is now time for me."


Male Elf Rogue (Poisoner) Lvl 4

Laughing softly Darius sits forward, his hair dropping down in to his eyes as he stares at the table before him. "Death in Karrnath or death in Sharn. Seems I do not really have a choice. And to think... All I ever wanted was to make a profit. Oh well... As long as his Holiness can accept that this really is the rightful King, then Karrnath it is!"


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

"For the sake of argument what if he were cured of his ailment, for lack of a better word, and restored to life?"


Male Human Game Master 5

Bones thoughts leave the exiled monarch speechless for a minute.
"If he can be cured of his condition,"Kaius said, proceeding cautiously, "he could still rule the country, but I fear his loyalty lies to the Church of Vol, and not to the country... Can one be cured of being a vampire?"


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

"I think we need to get a lot of questions answered before pleading for his removal. I assure you many will need answers, and if he finds out we are trying to remove him we may not get a second chance to get the support we need."
"As to whether or not he can be cured I have no idea. Such knowledge is beyond me, nor do I know of anyone who has such powerful magics available even if it were possible."

Levi:
Out of character it may be possible, however my dwarf does not know that, and since we are in Eberron there are few if any high level casters willing and able to do so anyway without a high price. Otherwise(if it were so easy as to just find someone) he would have done it long before since he does not appreciate his current condition.


Male Drow Paladin 2

"Captain, don't you need to more or less fly through Karrnath in order to get to Sharn? Why not just drop us off in Karrlakton, so I can pick up my sister, and we can travel overland to my familial estates?? We've never actually been there, as members of my family had to flee Karrnath some during the Last War.

I am sure somebody in my family can help us with answers, at least pertaining to the undead matters that are in question. We are rather religious family after all."

join me in the discussion thread Bones and Levi, as I have some comments to make, but don't want to clutter the game thread


Male Human Game Master 5

Captain Ria regards the paladin, responding in turn, "Oh, you are a human aren't you? You see, I'm a captain of a House Lyrandar Airship, and honestly, I don't need to obey the rules of travel. Have you ever heard of a manifest zone? It's an open secret that House Lyrandar uses them to make our travels across the world even faster. The real secret is where those zones are located. The only trouble is they are somewhat, oh, what's the word? ... Unreliable... at times? Well, have we made up our mind? To these holdings of Sir Vorik's family? Where are we off to?"

Kaius fidgets at her words. "As long as I stay out of sight, I don't think any trouble will be had. Sir Vorik's family can verify my claim."


Male Human Game Master 5

You may use any skills that are relevant to understand the mention of Manifest Zones. Don't forget your skills! :)


Male Half-orc Monk/Level 3

After voicing out his opinion on the matter at hand, Dakvor continued to listen to his own body and expectedly finds it wanting naturally a restful sleep.

But the young half-orc monk realizes that the group is still enthusiastically discussing other things. He decided then to just keep silent and hooded his eyes and assumed a meditative mental stillness while keeping an outward countenance of listening to the conversation. This way his body is getting the rest it deserves.


HP 60/60 :: AC 16 T 13 FF 13 :: Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8 :: Per -1 Init +13

Knowlesge (Arcana) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27.


Male Human Game Master 5

Captain 'Ria noticed the exhausted half-orc's state of relaxation and says, "Oh, how rude of me! Keeping you all up! I'm sure you're just exhausted! Well, if we can make a decision I have a suite that will fit the majority of you down the hall. I'll go tell Til to prepare the beds! Figure out where we're headed before I come back."

____
Nic's thoughts race as he tries to remember all he knows about about Manifest Zones:

-Manifest Zones are places where the boundaries between the planes are thin, and the planes overlap. This often has a profound effect on the surrounding area. Khorvaire has a number Manifest Zones, some that are permanent, and some that are temporary or appear only seasonally. Travel between the planes is possible by entering some Manifest Zones, but highly unreliable and dangerous. House Lyrandar was one of the first to pioneer the idea of using the zones to speed transportation along with House Orien. The one of the most well known Manifest Zones is Sharn.

401 to 450 of 1,093 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Levi's Eberron PbP - For King and Country All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.