Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Kobash - PFS First Steps Part III (Inactive)

Game Master Kobash

"A Vision of Betrayal" This is Part 3 of the First Steps series.


101 to 150 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Investigation of the wagon uncovers three frozen humans who have obviously
succumbed to cold exposure. Even though they wear cold weather protection and huddle around a stove with fire, their attempt to cross the mountain pass during the cold season cost them their lives. It is not that time of year currently, but the temperature does continue to drop rapidly after the sun sets, and Falyf's idea to use the wagon as shelter seems a good one.

Exact preparations for camp?

ROLLS:

Group Rolls - Perception
Falyf 1d20 ⇒ 17
Adamus 1d20 ⇒ 10
Curraine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Haris 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Same watches as last time. Set up the wagon for shelter. Make sure that there's a fire going to keep us warm all night.

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

and use the cold weather outfit

Sovereign Court

The wagon and stove help a great deal to ward off the cold, but the temperature dips down below freezing shortly after midnight.

The cold will require fortitude saves to prevent damage. Is anyone not going to use a cold weather outfit? The bodies near the wagon have them, if that doesn't bother your character to wear clothes stripped from the dead.

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Well, I'm sure they would want us to have them, so I say we use them to stay unfrozen. Do the pelts from the centaurs help at all?

Fortitude Save with bonus from cold weather gear
1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 5 = 18

Sovereign Court

Their are only enough pelts to help one person. Also, the cold weather lasts 4 hours, so go ahead and make 4 fortitude checks at 15, 16, 17, and 18.

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Okay. Making 3 more checks then. I passed the first one. I say we give the pelts to Falyf or Nestor then.

1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 5 = 19

1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 5 = 11

1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 5 = 22

So I failed one of them.

Sovereign Court

Nester and Curraine strip the dead for their clothes, and both use the wagon as shelter near stove.

"Hey bro, feel free to snuggle up." The odd cleric offers from the pile of cold weather blankets and skins.

"Uh.. no thank you." Nester inches away, then under his breath, adds. "Weirdo."

ROLLS:

Nester Fort save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Nester Fort save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Nester Fort save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Nester Fort save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Curraine Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Curraine Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Curraine Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Curraine Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf's 4 fort saves:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Sovereign Court

Adamus is the only person in the group to suffer much from the cold, but by morning (and with a few warm drinks) he's fully recovered.

Continuing on, the group travels through the mountains for nearly a full day without incident. By mid-afternoon the weather has turned slightly warmer, and you think you've descended enough to avoid the bitter cold that threatened the camp the night before.

As the pass winds down around a large mountain Curraine points up off the side of the path. "What do ya suppose that is, bros?"

Something gleams from a ledge about 50 feet above the path.

If you choose to investigate, the climb is a DC 10.

ROLLS:

Adamus Subdual Damage for Cold weather 1d6 ⇒ 3
Rolling for Haris
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Well if Adamus can take 10, he will take 10 on climb which gives him a 11.

"I don't know. But I'm about to find out." Adamus puts down his pack and weapons as he climbs up to find what Currain pointed out.

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Same for Falyf

Falyf nods, "I will come up too. and climbs up as well.

Sovereign Court

Climbing the ridge is not very difficult, and with time Adamus, Falyf, and Curraine all make it to the top. There they find a small statue of a woman complete with a nearby shrine resting on the ledge. The glinting light seen from the path is the sun’s reflection off a number of coins and gems in the shrine’s offering bowl.

"Hey, I recognize this!" Curraine says with and excited grin. "That's Lady Kayle."

After a moment of blank stares, he continues. "You know - a Taldan adventurer who sacrificed herself so her comrades could defeat Maejerex?" More blank stares. "Old Dragon? Terrorized the Isle of Kortos until 4592 ar? Gozreh! Doesn't anyone read anymore?"

I don't think you can normally take 10 with climbing due to the consequences of failure, but it really doesn't matter because the slope is not steep enough cause anything more than a bruised ego from sliding down it and looking silly.

Curraine's knowledge (relgion) roll 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Well your thinking of taking 20. You can take 10 as long as your not distracted(like by combat). But your right, worst case was a bruised ego.

"Uh, nope. Never heard of her. But if you're right, she deserves our respect." Adamus puts in a few coins from his coinpurse.20 gold sounds about right.

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Who? sorry never heard of her, but yes, a bit of respect is for sure in order." Falyf also puts a coin in (1gp).

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf will strand there, enjoying the view and the area, trying to make out their further path. At the shrine he will offer a small prayer, then standing up "Alright - back down then and onwards I'd suggest." and climbs down.

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

"Yea, let's keep moving." Adamus also does a quick prayer and follows the magus back down.

Sovereign Court

Adamus and Falyf feel a surge of warmth rushing through their bodies as they descend from the small shrine. Whatever spirit presides over this place seems pleased by their actions.

Adamus and Falyf receive Kayle’s blessing, granting a +1 luck bonus on saving throws to resist the effects of a dragon’s breath weapon up to three times in the future.

The group descends from the mountain pass the next day and find themselves trudging through a bog by mid-afternoon. A thick fog and treacherous footing slows travel to a crawl for that day and the next, and nearly everyone is mud-splattered, leech-infested, and miserable in the evenings. Mid-morning on the second day in the bog the group comes upon a large log resting across the path you’ve been following. A moldering wood door covers one of the hollow ends of the log, and a makeshift mud chimney emits a thin wisp of blue smoke. On the north side of the log-house, a small patch of thistles grow in haphazard rows as if planted to resemble a garden. From behind the crude house come the sounds of someone humming an off-key tune.

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

"Is anyone here? We're just passing through. No need to be alarmed." Adamus yells out hoping for a friendly answer.

Sovereign Court

"Iy!?" The humming stops in a inquisitive noise. "Ku shee'za dosh?"

Draconic:
What!? Who's there?

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

"Just passing through," Falyf answers in draconic, "we don't mean any harm."

Sovereign Court

Braka ngass! Hshar grutosh ne lokok wresh! The kobold barks and gives a dismissive wave of a clawed hand.

Draconic:

Passing through? Then move along and leave me be!

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf shrugs, "alright then, have a nice day," he responds in draconic, giving the kobold a friendly nod, then leaves.

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

"What was that all about?"

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf shrugs, "no clue, just someone really strange - asking who's there, when I told we were passing through just the comment to move alpng. Don't wanna mess with anyone around here, the voice didn't sound to friendly."

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

"Good idea. Let's keep moving." Adamus will lead the group forward.

Sovereign Court

"Nghahsh bsurhk dok mgurss! Dok amungurss!" The Kobold yells at Adamus, gesturing wildly towards the far side of the fallen tree where the bog descends into dark murky sludge.

Draconic:

No stupid, not this way! Go around!

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf shrugs, "need to go around, the kobold says."[b/] He shrugs, [b]"let's be careful, but it should work." Proceed slowly (taking 10)

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

"Okay..." Adamus will carefully walk around as instructed.

Sovereign Court

The murky ground off the path soon has the group nearly chest high in smelly swamp water. Back on the path, the Kobold jeers and laughs at sight, then makes a strange gesture with a hand and a croaking call. A moment later a large reptilian shape slides into the water from the undergrowth, leaving a rippling trail in the surface heading towards Haris. Cackling with glee, the Kobold raises its hands and begins chanting.

The ground is considered rough terrain with an obstacle. Movement is x3 per square. Swimming is also possible. The group is 30’ from the path.

ROLLS:

Group Rolls - Initiative
Falyf 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Adamus 1d20 ⇒ 4
Taurus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Curraine 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Haris 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Nester 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Kobold 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Seeing the creature, Falyf will cast colour spray (DC15) - as to get it into the area of effect but not any of the party members.

Sovereign Court

The crocodile ducks under the water instinctively as Falyf unleashes his spell, avoiding the affects.

Will Save for Crocodile 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Sovereign Court

The crocodile splashes through the water, attempting to bite Haris, but the entertainer dodges away.

On the shore, the Kobold finishes its spell, which causes vines and reeds in the water around the group to wriggle forth and snag at clothes and limbs. Nestor and Curraine are instantly stuck.

Crocodile bite 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Miss

Entangle Spell - all but Haris need to save in order to move.
Nestor Reflex Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Curraine Reflex Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Adamus, Haris, and Falyf take your actions.

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Reflex Save
1d20 ⇒ 11

Adamus being stuck in the grappling reeds will attempt to break himself free.

Strength Check

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Fail

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

The first attempt fails but on the second try, the Strong Man seems to lend his aid as Adamus breaks free.

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Reflex save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Being free, Falyf enhances his weapon, then steps forward, if possible into flanking trying to hit the crocodile.

Attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf nudges Haris to do something....

Sovereign Court

Haris lunges free from the entangling plants and wades back from the crocodile. The animal turns to snap at Falyf, but only gets a mouthful of his cloak. The kobold shrieks in frustration from the road and casts another spell that causes the cudgel it carries to vibrate and glow with green wisps of magic.

Curraine and Nestor manage to break free, but can do little else.

Everyone else can go again.

rolls:

Haris Reflex Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Crocodile attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Curraine Strength check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Curraine Strength check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Nestor Strength check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf casts (shocking grasp) and attacks and shifts into flanking (if he is not yet)

concentration check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Attack weapon 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Touch attack shocking grasp 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage shocking grasp 1d6 ⇒ 5

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Adamus makes his way out of the entangle and attempts to take the cudgel away from druid.

Disarm, provoking AOO.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Sovereign Court

The terrain is x3 and the road is 30' away (basically 90' worth of movement). At double movement it's going to take Adamus 2 full rounds to get back to the road where the kobold is. He can make his disarm on the 3rd round.

Falyf's sword splashes the murky water next to the crocodile, but his spell zaps it right on the snout and it thrashes in pain. Haris moves to flank the creature and draws a dagger. Seeing that no one is hurt, Curraine holds his action.

Recovering from Falyf's shocking surprise, the crocodile snaps its teeth closed around his leg and gnashes bloody rips in the flesh. 6 HP damage

The kobold begins casting a long spell...

Meanwhile, Nestor is making surprisingly good speed around the far side of the kobold's home, heading for the continuing road.

Everyone can go again.

Falyf and Adamus:
Both of you notice that Nestor's limp has seemingly vanished as he rushes through the marsh.

ROLLS:

Group Rolls - Perception
Falyf 1d20 ⇒ 19
Adamus 1d20 ⇒ 18
Curraine 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Haris 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Crocodile attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Crocodile damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Then that is what I will do.

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

And another strike from Falyf.

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Sovereign Court

Curraine wades up behind Falyf and magically heals him. 9 HP
Haris slips in the mud as he attempts to stab the crocodile, his dagger missing entirely.

Meanwhile, the kobold finishes its spell and a purple frog bubbles up from the marsh next to Adamus and bites his arm. 1 HP damage

Falyf and Adamus can go again. Adamus is in melee with the frog, and can attack it or wade to the kobold and finish his intended action at the cost of an AOO from the frog.

ROLLS:

Curraine Cure Light Wounds on Falyf 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Haris attack on Crocodile 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Frog attack on Adamus 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Adamus Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf strikes again at the crocodile - and misses.

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

Adamus will strike out at the frog that bit him.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 6 = 15

Sczarni

HP 51 / AC 19 / CMD 19* / Fort +4, Ref +9, Will+2 (Rogue Acrobat 6)
Haris Hawkson Jul 2, 2012, 05:25 AM wrote:
Haris blearily rolls over to his left side, away from the nagging root in his right shoulder; barely muttering, "Can you guys keep it down?", before continuing to snore on.

Apparently left behind by the party unnotice, it's taken Haris nearly four days to catch up and reach the other Pathfinders. On day one, finding the three striped and stiff corpses at the mountain wagon lent plenty to feed his wild speculations. The entire wagon also made for a nice massive fire to keep warm throughout the night; nothing a healthy flask of oil couldn't handle.

The end of day two, Haris passes the statue loaded with money for easy taking. Lucky for the statue, Haris believes in the Fates and Fortunes, pilfering such a thing is just asking for years of bad luck. After a short unproductive chat with the statue, he leaves a gold common behind and sets down the hill, catching up to the group just at the edge of the bogs days later.

And now the alligator-

"Nestor! Where in Absalom are you going?! Throw something at the kobold!", Haris shouts as he continues to back away from the croc {max move 10'}, droppping the dagger and unstrapping the centuars' sturdy masterwork spear from his pack, he braces the pole against a charge.

1d20 ⇒ 2

Sovereign Court

"You were hired to protect me, not the other way around!" Replies Nestor, calling out from a safe distance.

As Haris retreats, the crocodile locks onto his arm and shakes him silly, it's teeth taking a small bite out of him as he pulls away. 9 HP Stumbling, Haris readies his spear and swings it wildly, but the crocodile seems more interested in chewing on Falyf than give chase.

"Ooooh! Ewwwww!" Nester can be heard reacting to the vicious attack on Haris. "Don't worry, I'm sure Curraine can fix that!"

"I got ya bro!" Curraine says as he wades over and places a healing cure upon Haris. 4 HP

From the road, the Kobold gestures and a flash of light fares from his hand at Adamus' face, but he squints his eyes and resists any ill affects.

ROLLS:

Crocodile attack of opportunity on Haris 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 HIT
Crododile damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Crocodile attack on Falyf 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 MISS
Frog attack on Adamus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 MISS

Curraine Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Adamus Fortitude Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 SUCCESS

Silver Crusade

Male Ulfen Hospitaler 8 HP: 68/68 AC: 22 FF: 22 Touch:10 F: +15 R:+9 W:+15 Init:+0, Perception +0 (Effects:None)

"We're working on that!" Adamus takes another swing at the frog.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 = 11

Grand Lodge

male Human Sorcerer 1 Wizard 1| AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | HP 15/15 | F +2 R +1 W +1 | Init +5 Perc +5; Darkvision

Falyf strikes the crocodile, managing to get past the thick hide and hitting a very vulnerable spot. (guessing that this is very likely a crit...).

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Crit confirm 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + 4 = 10

Sczarni

HP 51 / AC 19 / CMD 19* / Fort +4, Ref +9, Will+2 (Rogue Acrobat 6)

Too shocked from the near fatal wound to scream out, Haris stumbles about and tries to gain a flanking attack with the spear. "Nestor you bastard!"spear: 100d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 2, 4, 5, 4, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3, 2, 5, 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 1, 2, 5, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4, 4, 3, 6, 5, 3, 2, 4, 1, 5, 5, 1, 1, 5, 1, 2, 6, 5, 6, 4, 3, 3, 1, 6, 5, 5, 6, 5, 3, 5, 6, 2, 4, 2, 2, 6, 5, 3, 4, 1, 4, 1, 5, 4, 5, 3, 5, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5, 4, 1, 5, 5, 1, 3, 1, 6, 5, 5, 1, 2, 6, 4, 1, 4, 1, 6, 5, 6, 3, 2, 6) = 364sneak: 100d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 1, 1, 4, 3, 5, 4, 3, 3, 5, 1, 1, 4, 2, 5, 6, 3, 6, 6, 1, 5, 6, 5, 2, 4, 5, 3, 1, 6, 1, 3, 6, 3, 3, 4, 6, 3, 6, 1, 3, 4, 5, 1, 6, 5, 2, 4, 2, 5, 6, 6, 5, 5, 2, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 3, 5, 3, 5, 4, 5, 4, 4, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 6, 1, 4, 2, 5, 6, 5, 5, 3, 1, 3, 4, 4, 4, 6, 5, 1, 1, 6, 5, 3, 3, 4, 2, 6) = 376

101 to 150 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kobash - PFS First Steps Part III All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.