Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Kip's PFS First Steps (Inactive)

Game Master Kip84


551 to 564 of 564 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

@Gm Kip:
Sorry, thought all those in the fog were asleep except the caster woman near us. I will hold action until the caster near us tries to cast or attack, then fire on her to disrupt casting. Feel free to roll when it becomes appropriate.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshio again attacks over the shoulder of the warrioress in front of him (remembering to take advantage of his Bless Spell this time).

Longspear 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 1 = 16
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Miss Chance (low is bad) 1d100 ⇒ 54


Hekra fires his crossbow at the man in front of Galia but the shot is a difficult one and the bolt flies wide.
Attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4

The man in the overcoat makes a break for it stepping away from Galia carefully and then turns and dashes through the fog. " Not today!"he yells over his shoulder.

He's making a Withdraw action.

<MAP>

There is no noticeable movement in the fog.

Anders loads his sling and watches the fog for movement. "Should we chase him?" he asks. Clearly unsure if the fog is now empty of foes.

Round 4
Init:
Redhead (asleep)
Anders
Galia <---------------------
Toshizo
Halfling (dead)
Hekra
Jezebel
Azeban
Blonde (asleep)
Overcoat (12 squares thataway...)


We can call this battle done unless you want to play out the chase? The guy in the overcoat is the only (awake) enemy left.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Lets take the survivors into custody and their equipment as the price for their attempted crime.

Sczarni

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban certainly isn't up to any chase at the moment.

"We probably should," Azeban says, resting against the wall. "But I'm not feeling up to it. Go if you think you can catch him."

He looks at Toshizo. "And I agree. Let's tie them up before they wake."

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

The rumble in Galia's stomach tells her that she is less interested in chase than in lunch.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

jezebel quickly agrees, offering to help bind up the sleeping captives in order to drag their sorry hides to the Pathfinder Lodge for whatever justice may await them there.


Searching through the fog which soon begins to disperse you find the red haired masked woman who appeared to be in charge and the blonde woman who cast the spell that brought the fog. Both are in a deep sleep. You also find the remains of the halfling.

Searching through thier possessions you find amongst the day to day normal things
A short sword, a dagger, three potions, the symbol of the red heads deity, five scrolls, a wand, the halflings small great axe, a bottle of whiskey and four silver cups. The strangest of all thier possessions belongs to the blonde woman, a small pouch full of fingernail clippings...

Back at the pathfinder lodge you seek out Ambrus in his office. And after a short wait you are escorted in.

" So, you have returned. Have you completed all your errands? I have heard from Guaril and Ollystra. Both were happy with your work. Did you retrieve the box from Zarta or gain the permission to explore the Salhar vaults?" 

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

We have Box honoured Master but I am most uncertain on the permission to explore vaults - very vague he was.

Sczarni

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban nods respectfully to Ambrus. "We did keep a map to the Salhar vaults so I assume the permission was implicit. Additionally, there is something else that I would like to mention. We were attacked during our return but I am unsure of the motivations of our assailants."

I think Anders has the map. Did we get to drag along those who were asleep as prisoners?


Ambrus nods smiling "That's good news Apart from the attack on your group of course. It seems you have completed every task I gave you and the day is not even done. Hopefully your assailants were petty thieves. At the worst they could have been working for the Aspis Consortium. I thank you all for your work today." he says handing you each a pouch of gold coins and an envelope. as he continues Amara Li from the Lantern Lodge is holding her annual Snapdragon Festival celebration. You all show a lot of promise and so in the envelopes you'll find your invitations. Not many new recruits get invited so you should think yourselves lucky."

Yes you can have escorted your prisoners back to the lodge.

Sczarni

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban smiles. "Thank you very much."

He feels tired and perhaps not too up to celebrating, but it seems too much of a waste not to attend.


Opening your invite you find that it's scheduled for a week from now.

551 to 564 of 564 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kip's First Steps: In Service To Lore All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.