Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Kip's PFS First Steps (Inactive)

Game Master Kip84


251 to 300 of 564 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Small size (Halflings) take a -4 to Intimidate against Medium (Human) Sized creatures

Quietly Jezebel wanders off, looking for signs of medicine, as Auntie leads the others away to the kitchen.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Anders - gotta pick one. You can't diplomacize and Intimidate at the same time :)

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

wasn't sure which would be more apropriate. After I posted I went and reread the how to use those skills and found I did the Intimidate roll wrong but it was too late to do an edit. diplomacy is the one I should have used there.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban takes note of the pouches before deciding he's been gone long enough and walks to the kitchen, hearing something clatter.


Behind the Gm Screen:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Auntie Baltwin scoffs at Toshizo's suggestion and then responds to Anders "I'll tell you what's going on here young man!" Says taking a tone like talking to a naughty child and looking livid. "My privacy being invaded that's what's going on! I've done nothing to deserve this, nothing. You turn up, have a cup of my tea and then tell me you know this and that! How would you know anything about my business! Of course I use the medicine on the children what other good could it do?. Filthy hands rifling through my things I'll bet." She moves to storm out the door just as Azeban walks in.

Are you carrying the pouches Azeban, or did you leave them where you found them? Also you have a chance to stop Auntie Baltwin from leaving the kitchen. Roll a CMB if you want to stop her as she storms out.

Jezebel looks around for medicine when the others go into the kitchen but doesn't find anything other than the boxes Galia found upstairs.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

I left them where I found them. Tempting to stop her, but I don't think Azeban will.

Azeban gives way to the woman as she storms past, managing to hear the last few bits of her rant.

He turns at his teammates with a questioning look. "Trouble?" He peers to see where Lady Baltwin went before saying, "Pouches of gold under the armchairs in the sitting room," then walks back out of the room again to follow her.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

I think we see enough..., his tone disapproving.

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

It may just be my response to being treated like an idiot child but personally I would like to stab the old bat. I have seen enough. The drunken hag has been lying to us since we got here, and we know she is lying to the Silver Crusade. I think we should take the medicine back to them and let them deal with her.

Anders scowls at the floor and tugs angrily at his braid.

I am concerned about the children here though. We don't know exactly what is going on here yet, and I am loath to leave them in the care a this hag, who is obviously using them for her own profit.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

We are not ready to deal with children and she has rocal authority on her side for now... we go, yes?

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

After hearing raised voices downstairs, Galia will quickly return to the first floor.

"Well, I see the sun's past zenith. Time for lunch? Who's with me?" she says (loudly) upon reaching the first floor, heading towards the front door.

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Lunch sounds Good!Are you buying?

Anders heads after Galia.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezebel wanders back out of the house, and waits for the others. "I think we should press on, two down, two to go. Do you want to head back and deliver the notes to the Silver Crusade now, or once we are done with the rest?"

I think we need to include:

  • Auntie drinks, a lot. Even while watching kids.
  • Auntie rents the kids out for labor, seems to make a decent income doing so.
  • Auntie does not appear to be using the medicine.
  • Auntie seems to be using her own magic in stead of the medicine
  • Suspicious people seem to come and go from Auntie. (Perhaps she is selling the medicine for even more income?)
  • Auntie seems defensive.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

I think there is a SUSPICION of her using magic - we have seen no evidence that she can cast spells. The aura detected could be from curatives carried around. "Seems to be using" is a bit too strong

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

That is why I used seems to be using her own magic...

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Still say that 'Suspicion of' is the right tone but thats the cautious side of Toshizo


Auntie Baltwin is in the halfway as Galia gets to the front door "Halt!" she says forcefully and Galia's legs suddenly refuse to move. "What were you doing upstairs? Hmm! Snooping about in business that's not yours! Disturbing the children! Asking them about old Auntie Baltwin were you?!" accusation in her voice as it gets louder with every word and her tone becomes more strained.

Everyone witnesses this as they come out of the kitchen or down from the stairs in Jezebel's case.

Galia's Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 You can act normally apart from moving.

Spellcraft DC 16:
Baltwin just cast the spell 'Command'

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

We told you we were here to "snoop about" in your business when we got here, and we have spoken to more just than the children about you. What did you thing we would be doing?


" Ooo, You little liar! You said you wanted a tour, to ask a few questions! " And you, see yells whirling around and pointing at Toshizo. " You said better patronage! But I see what's going on. It was all a distraction to snoop about behind my back! " Her face goes bright red as she shrieks like a banshee, gesticulating this way and that with spittle flying from her mouth as she works herself into a rage. Whirling back to Galia she points and yells " Well I want to know exactly what you found, hmm?! Why are you in such a hurry to leave?! "

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Having no Knowledge: Arcana or Spellcraft skills at all I have NO idea what was going on... I HOPE it doesn't get to violence... "Pathfinders Slaughter Orphanage Owner" is not something you want the Town Criers circulating.

Yes - if good better patronage. If bad then no patronage... I think bad.

We see enough, we go.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra starts to prepare spell. magic missle

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia's response to the woman will be to silently fume (bordering on rage). With a set jaw, pinched lips, and a single raised eyebrow, she will glare back at Auntie.

This poor creature clearly does not know who she is messing with

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Spellcraft (Baltwin's spell) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

This doesn't look like it will end well, Azeban thinks and sighs inwardly. He'd rather have avoided a direct confrontation.

He sees Hekra start preparing a spell.

Spellcraft (Hekra's spell) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

He thinks he it looks familiar but he can't quite place it. He takes a deep breath and prepares himself for whatever might come next.

Glancing at Lady Baltwin, who doesn't seem very ladylike at the moment, he feels a pang of regret. Not a sad regret, but an annoyed one that asked why it couldn't have gone an easier way.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Coming down the stairs and seeing Auntie's reaction, Jezebel sighs deeply in her own head, and attempts to remain unnoticed as she loads her pistol and prepares for the worst.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


"I can't let you leave... Not if you know!" Her eyes a little less wild, Auntie Baltwins hand drops into her apron pocket scooping out a flask as suddenly Galia's legs are freed. Jezebel silently loads her pistol on the stairs, as Hekra prepares to cast a spell.

Initiative:
Anders
Galia
Hekra
Jezebel
Azeban
Toshizo
Auntie Baltwin

Init Rolls:
 
Anders: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 
Auntie: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 4 
Azeban: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 
Galia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 
Hekra: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 
Hijikata: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 
Jezebel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Anders vs Galia 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 vs 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
 

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Stop her!

Anders dives at "Auntie" Baltwins legs in an attempt to knock her to the ground.

CM Trip:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Anders dives at Auntie Baltwin's legs bringing her crashing to the floor with a loud thump!

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Calm! We must have calm! No one hurt anyone!, Toshizo calls out, begging for an end to the melee.

As a diplomacy roll really can only be made against NPCs I'll leave it to the players to act on that as they see fit

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia, seeing the old bat fall, will snap, letting out a small howl in a rage, "Drunken Witch". Sensing her freedom to move, she will move toward the woman and swing her axe high. Only a glimmer of self control is evident as she brings the axe down in an attempt to render the woman unconscious in a single blow.

The attack on the woman: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 4 = 2.
The non-lethal damage (if successful) 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban moves back a little bit. His allies seems to have it well in hand.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra waits to see if Auntie will be controlled if not then he will cast his spell.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"Stop!" Jezebel yells at the old woman, "Surely you have to see how foolish this action is. There is little chance of you defeating any one of us, let alone all six at once. Yes you have been caught. Yes you have been cheating the system. Yes you will likely lose some of your donations. On the bright side, you do well. You care for the children, and they actually get better and even thrive. Let this be the end of your sins. Don't let this be the end of you."

Emerging from the shadows, Jezebel keeps her pistol trained on the old woman.

Regardless of how this turns out, there is no way I can fire on a helpless old woman. No sense in letting her know that though.

Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Seeing the gunpowder pistol, Toshizo falls into bad common shouting No blasters, no blasters!


Galia's axe smashes into the floor next to Auntie Baltwins head leaving an indentation in the floor as she attempts to knock her out with the flat of the head.

Hekra watches carefully ready to cast his spell if Baltwin should continue to resist.

Toshizo calls for calm

Jezebel comes down the stairs pointing her pistol straight at Auntie Baltwin's prone form trying to the old woman into surrendering

Auntie Baltwin slowly raises her hands as if to put them above her head in a sign of submission but as her hands reach her mouth level she smiles widely suddenly downing the contents of the flask and her form fades from before your eyes.

Behind the Gm Screen:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
1d20 ⇒ 6

Galia gets an Attack of Opportunity as Auntie Baltwin drinks her potion. Also this can trigger Hekra's readied spell. To be clear your attacking as she fades, so no miss chance.

Initiative:
Anders
Galia
Hekra
Jezebel
Azeban
Toshizo
Auntie Baltwin

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban's suspicion raise as her form disappears and he spreads himself out in the middle of the exit he's blocking. He stays quiet in the chaos but takes out a jar of ink and seems prepared to throw it.

Ready Action: Throw Splash Weapon (Jar of Ink); ranged touch attack, +2 dex modifier

I'll throw it at Baltwin if they don't get her subdued by my turn. If they do but she manages to escape on her turn, then anything invisible brushes or tries to get past me, or if it seems like she's trying to escape by going through one of my allies, I also throw the ink at her.

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Aroden's Balls!
Anders scrambles to his feet and backs away from where the old woman disappeared. Drawing his longsword.

Why didn`t any of you grab her when you had the chance? In case you weren't listening she doesn't plan on letting us leave.

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia will simply repeat her first attack, even further enraged. As she swings, she yells "Grab? I'm doing one better -- I'm gonna knock this bat right out!"

Swinging the axe, with intent to subdue1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7.
The damage, should it connect: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13.

Or not.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra casts his spell.Magic Missle1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo gapes.


As Auntie Baltwin fades from view Galia swings her axe again but the old woman rolls out of the way and the axe slams into the wooden boards again.

Hekra completes his spell and sees his bolt of force slam into Auntie Baltwins prone outline.

Behind the Gm Screen:
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Ok Round 2. You can make attacks on Auntie Baltwins square hoping to hit her. Roll a D100 results over 50 hit
Could everyone also roll me a perception check.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban merely readies himself to throw the ink if it seems like she would escape.

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

perception check:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Anders makes a wild swing at where he thinks "auntie" Baltwin might be with his longsword.

1d100 ⇒ 19

but his blade doesn't connect with anything.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
To Hit %: 1d100 ⇒ 84
To Hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 (vs. Touch)
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Jezebel sighs as the woman goes on the offensive, and fires at the brief flash she noticed when Hekra's magic missile struck.

"Surely you see how futile this is going to be, please just surrender before you cause someone else harm. It is just making it worse for you..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia's mouth slavers slightly as she swings wildly at the location that the old bat used to be.

1d100 ⇒ 53

If she senses her location, her axe swing (non-lethal) 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 4 = 8, with 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 subdual damage.

Her wits somewhat dulled by her rage, she looks around 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6.

This is really beginning to piss me off.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Whoops. Forgot to roll perception.
Perception 1d20 ⇒ 5

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Perception Roll1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


From out of thin air, nearby to where you saw her drink her potion you all here Auntie Baltwin's voice. "Ahh! Alright! I give up! Please don't hurt me. " Everything is quiet for a tense minute in which you all guard yourselves and the exits. Then Auntie Baltwin reappears sitting up and holding her bleeding left shoulder. She pants heavily obviously in a lot of pain. Jezebel hears a sudden gasp from behind her and turning her head slightly sees several children at the top of the stairs.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban puts away the jar of ink. He remains where he is now, not doing anything and irritated that it came to this. He doesn't notice the children.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

"Let's bandage her up."

Looking to where she thinks Auntie is, "Thank you for stopping before more harm was done. I assume your healing magics can make you well again?"

Aid Other:Heal: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Heal 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20

251 to 300 of 564 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kip's First Steps: In Service To Lore All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.