Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Kip's PFS First Steps (Inactive)

Game Master Kip84


151 to 200 of 564 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sczarni

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

"Thank you," Azeban says when he gets off the crate, shivering from cold as he's exposed to the open air. His clothes and hair are waterlogged.

He walks some distance away and casts a spell, gesturing with an arm and reciting, "Tiāndì tóng gēn, wàn wù yī tǐ."

Cast spell: Prestidigitation
If this isn't a valid use for Prestidigitation, just let me know

He lets the spell warm and dry him, cleaning him also in the process. He surreptitiously sniffs himself to see if any odor clung to him and checks his arms and hands for damage, also inspecting the sleeves of his robe for tears.

When he deems himself dry enough, he picks up his gear and wears his backpack then heads to where the others have been rummaging through the crate. He starts looking as well.

Thankfully the contents did not get wet. The ink and thieves' tools catch his eye.

"I'd appreciate some ink and a set of those finely crafted tools myself," he says. "The flasks of fire and acid also appeal to me if no one else would like them, as do the dice and cards to help me pass the time."

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 8

Tien:
(天地同根 萬物一體) "Heaven and earth and I are of the same root, the ten-thousand things and I are of one substance."

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

perception on dice1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
perception on Cards 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Anders takes one set of masterwork thieves tools and places them in one of his belt pouches. He examines the other items in the crate (no trained knowledge skills) and then begins the searching the rest of the warehouse for anything of use or value.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

I would rike one of the fire frasks please.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Recognizing the tools, regardless of the quality, Jezebel opts to turn a blind eye to who chooses to take the items, and focuses instead on prying open and checking the other crates while the group is getting clean and dry, and sorting the contents of the crate.

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

After taking a gander at the dice 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 and cards 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5, Galia will nonchalantly clean the blood from her axe. She will glance curiously at Azeban after he asks for the items. Going to have to keep a weathered eye on that one.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra looks at the stuff, and listens to who wants what. His Father taught him let others take first, then see what is left. Enjoy Hekra starts to check his pack and things to makes sure nothing fell out.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo reaches into the crate and throws the weapon blanch packet to Galia.

If need to cut the uncuttable, put powder on axe brade and hold under fire.

He takes up one of the alchemist fires.

Toshizo then goes on a hunt through the stuff for healing kits.

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia catches the packet and nods to Hijikata.

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

we should all take a set of those tools. you never know when you will need something like that. The dice are look like they have been tampered with, so they are probably loaded. Do any of you recongnize this white powder?

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

No... is for feeling good?

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

hmmm,We should take it all with us. Maybe the Varisian will buy it from us.


Behind the Gm screen:
Anders 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Jezebel 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Toshizo 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 1
Azeban dries off and collects his gear, Hekra opens his pack to make sure nothing fell out finding that everything seems to be in order.

The others look through the crate and pass around the gear that Guaril isn't interested in. After a minute Anders, Jezebel and Toshizo start searching through the other crates for anything useful or valuable. Toshizo doesn't have much luck but Jezebel finds a finely crafted flute in an ornate case and Anders finds a bag full of bandages and other healers supplies.

Anyone investigating the powder finds it to be crushed chalk. Powder from the APG

It's probably best to list gear you find seperately to the gear you already owned at creation. When you finish the scenario you have to buy anything you'd like to keep. It's fine to use gear and consumables you find during the scenario though.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Ahhh - good. We need bandage. Now? Who has hurtings?

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Tucking the flute and case into her belt, Jezebel nods. I think it is time we move on. We can deliver those books on the way. Let's sort the gear on the way to the next stop, no sense burning daylight.

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

I'm finding myself in agreement with the gunslinger. Let's away.

I wonder if we'll be stopping for lunch?

Sczarni

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

"I have a few scratches from the rats earlier," Azeban says as takes a set of masterwork thieves' tools and a few bottles of ink and puts them away in his backpack. "Nothing serious but I'd rather not risk infection."

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

Anders give the bag of bandages and healing supplies to Hijikata. He pushes the loading doors close so it is not obvious that someone has been inside the warehouse.

We should all go out through the front door, after we deliver the books and papers we can get a carriage to the Acendant Court and our next task. Hijikata can treat Azeban's scratches on the carriage. I will pay for the carriage this time.

Ander gathers his belongings, the crowbars, and a portion of the things the group needs to carry. He then goes to wait for the rest by the front door.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezebel will help carry the load, placing the miscellaneous bits in her saddle bags before they ride back out to the Pickled Imp.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Later in the wagon...

Toshizo uses the heal kit supplies from the cache to treat Azeban's wounds.

Heal with + 2 from heal kit1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11
Result1d3 ⇒ 2

Edit: Nope... no healing for you. I have been having horrendously horrid luck on rolls on ALL my pbp games of late. I will channel healing before we start our next mission.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

We need to move on to the next tasks

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

In the carriage Toshizo prays to his God in Hwanggot and then looks up and sends a pulse of healing power outwards

Channel Energy1d6 ⇒ 5

Heal up everyone

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia stoically nods at Hijikata.

Full up, thanks.

Sczarni

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban thanks Toshizo for the bandages and again for the healing.

Though we're still not in the carriage so maybe this takes place at an unspecified time?
Healing: +5 --> Current HP = (8 + 5)/11 = 13/11 = 11/11

"I agree, Hekra," Azeban says, and heads for the Pickled Imp nonchalantly.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo takes 2 bags of powder.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezebel picks up two flasks as she walks out of the warehouse. "Never know when these will come in handy. Let's drop off the books, and get heading back to the next task. I believe our next stop is the Ascendent Court?"

Once outside, Jezebel sets about carefully unloading we weapon; she places the bullet back into her belt pouch, and pours the powder back into the powder horn. When she is finished with her weapon, she begins packing the two flasks in her belt pouch.

When the remaining party members finish filing out of the warehouse, Jezebel swings up into her saddle. "Should we hail another two carts? I bet the Pickled Imp would be a more likely location to come across a carriage than way out here on the docks."


You don't see any coaches to hail as you walk back to Guarils shop. You get a few odd looks from sailers and dock hands some even brave enough to make snide comments at the those who are wet. " Fell in did we? " and " Enjoy swimin' wit the turds aye? Hur hur... "

The bell tinkles as you push open the door of The Pickled Imp. Guaril looks up from conducting some business with a cloaked person at the counter. His moustache twitches before he says something in a low voice to his customer. The cloaked figure adjusts their hood and moves past you all and out of the door. " Sorry about that, " Guaril says half smiling, half sneering. " You took longer than I'd expected... I hope I'm not about to be disappointed? "

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

perception check:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
To see if I notice anything about the hooded figure

You are if you think you can take that kind of attitude with us. I am sure am sure the archives at the grand lodge will be happy to have these books, and I bet the harbor master would be happy to have the rest of these papers.

Anders looks Guaril in the eye.

We have the things you wanted, but we are not your lackies or people you can push around. . . .Give him his books so we can get out of here. I am sure someone at the grand lodge will be interested in buying the tools we recovered.

Anders dumps the crowbars on the floor in front of Guaril and goes outside to wait for the others.


" Pathfinders take orders from Venture Captains. Your here completing Ambrus's orders! " Guaril calls after Anders as he storms out the door. Turning to the others he says " So you did get the package, hmm? Your work won't go unrewarded " he eyes your persons a little greedily looking for the items he requested.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

With no Coach, assume I channeled energy before we got back to the shop

Yes... yes we did. I think you happy now.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezebel nods at the mustached man, "Aye, we got it, and it is yours. Please notify the Lodge of our success so that we may move on?"


He takes the package and opens it up, checking the books one by one and quickly flicking through the manifests and inventories in the folder. " Excellent, excellent! " he says twirling his thin moustache. He looks up at everyone and placing the books and folder down behind the counter and comes back up with six leather pouches. He shakes one giving off a pleasing jingle of coin against coin. " Here is a little something for helping me out... " He says handing them over. " and don't worry little lady I'll let Ambrus know you were successful. "

Sczarni

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban takes a pouch. "Thank you for your generosity. I hope my associate has not offended you too much," he says, referring to Anders' actions. "This has been very lucrative."

He nods respectfully to Guaril and exits the shop, ready to head to the next destination.

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia also gives a curt nod and follows Azeban out of the shop.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

"Well that is that then, time to hail a carriage. I hope the items serve you well, sir." Jezebel steps outside to join the others, and attempts to hail a carriage after she mounts her pony.

Diplomacy?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra is silent as the transaction goes down. After seeing Anders walk outside he follows him. Is everything ok?

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

As well as can be expected I suppose. Anders says in response to Hekra's question.

After everything we did to get those book for him, and the walk back with the sailors and longshoremen laughing at us, to have that scum sneer at us! Anders shakes his head.

Here we are doing the man a service and he treats us like that. I am of a mind to come back when we finish our chores and teach him the error of his ways.

Are we done here then? Anders asks as the other emerge from the Pickled Imp.

Then lets be about our business. To the Acendent Court then?

Anders is ready move on.


Behind the Gm screen:
Hekra 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 
Galia 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 
Jezebel 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 
Toshizo 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 
Anders 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 
Azeban 1d20 ⇒ 1
 Guaril nods back to Azeban, Claping him on the shoulder he whispers "I know you Tien Xia folks often favour the Lantern Lodge but maybe you should consider the Sczarni hmm. I could use a man who knows a lucrative opportunity when he sees one, eh. " Running his hand through his slick hair he adresses Azebans concern but looks around to the rest of the group as he says " Your halfling companion doesn't worry me, no harm done. "

You have to walk some way northeast through the docks before you come across a coach. The scenery is much the same as the trip in, generally unpleasant. The only difference is that walking you have more time to absorb it. As you pass a tavern two sailers burst out of its doors one with a ripped shirt the others shirt wet and smelling of fresh ale. They begin, or rather continue, brawling as more men and women pour out of the tavern to watch and egg the sailers on.

Galia, Jezebel and Azeban:
You each spot a man in brown work cloths watching your group intently. As soon as you set eyes on him he looks away. Before you can do or say anything the sailers burst through the door. When you look for the man again after the distraction you can't seem to spot him in the crowd.
At this moment a coach passes by heading north. It almost doesn't stop as you hail it down, the group all piles in (apart from Jezebel), and you leave the docks behind. A short trip through the bustling Coins sector later you find yourself pulling up outside the Temple of the Shining Star in the Ascendant Court. As you enter the temple you ask an old temple hand for Ollystra Zadrian and he points out a tall young woman across the room as if hearing her name she looks up and spots your group. Ollystra strides over to you with the poise of a queen and a warrior. " Thank the light of Sarenrae you have arrived! I knew Ambrus would come through for us in the Silver Crusade. "

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Greetings. We are happy to be of assistance... how we can help you?


" I have a tricky situation. " She replies. " I have some medicines that need to be delivered to an orphanage, but I also need you to check if the headmistress Gilga Baltwin is deserving of our charity... Do you know of the Silver Crusade? After discovering so many factions splintered the Society, a number of us banded together to proliferate the cause of charity and kindness using the Society's resources. As it is said, ‘The Dawn brings new light' and I've made it my life's work to use our recent darkness to bring a new light to the world and to the Pathfinder Society. Since our quest began, the needy have clamored for our aid, and I suspect some are abusing our generosity. It may sound cruel, but there are plenty of dishonest people out in the world eager for easy gold. So will you bring this parcel of medicine to Auntie Baltwin's Home for Recovery in the Eastgate district and make sure it's actually getting where it's needed?"

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Ahhh a noble quest then,and for a noble cause.

What more can you tell us?

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

earlier in the carriage
Did that thief actually pay us for the work we did? That is a bit of a suprise. How much did we get?

now
Finally someone worth working for! I don't mind doing things that aren't strictly legal but that man Guaril was scum.

Anders looks around curiously at the Temple, and is impressed by the fine stone work.

What do you want us to do if Auntie Baltwin is not being honest with the Silver Crusade? Should we bring the package back?

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

My Lady it would be an honor to serve you, and the cause of Charity.Hekra says as bows before her. A poor attempt at Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 15

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

"You are truly doing Shelyn's work. I am happy to assist. We should be off as soon as possible!" Jezebel follows the others out to hail a carriage to their next stop, again mounting her pony for the trip.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

As soon as the party is loaded in the carriage, and the journey is underway, Jezebel will pulls up next to the driver and asks, "It looks like a long ride to the next district. While we are on the way, can you tell me about Auntie Baltwin's Home for Recovery in Eastgate or if you don't know much; can you tell me who would be a good person to talk to about the facility once we are inside the Eastgate District?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

As soon as we enter the Eastgate, Jezehel reigns back and asks the group, "Before we head all the way to Auntie Baltwin's Home for Recovery, let's stop at a couple inns and ask around about her good works?"

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

This is a wise idea... I am good at working with people though my efforts are not porished as a poritician. I can either help another in this endeavor or can work as the representative of the group - I will be guided by your wishes. If I act for the group then I would rike some of you to help my efforts and give a famirar face to my inquiries.


Toshizo wrote:

Ahhh a noble quest then,and for a noble cause.

What more can you tell us?

" Not much I'm afraid, really I am hoping that she really does need our aid but more and more I get the feeling we are being exploited here. "

Anders wrote:
" What do you want us to do if Auntie Baltwin is not being honest with the Silver Crusade? Should we bring the package back? "

" Yes please, if it turns out that she doesn't need our aid there are many other places it can be directed. "

Later, as Jezebel rides along the next to the coach:

Jezebel wrote:
"It looks like a long ride to the next district. While we are on the way, can you tell me about Auntie Baltwin's Home for Recovery in Eastgate or if you don't know much; can you tell me who would be a good person to talk to about the facility once we are inside the Eastgate District?"

The coachman looks down to Jezebel and then back at the road before replying. " Oh aye, 's a good place that un. Lady takes in sick children n cures 'em like. Even seems ta get the ones what have no where else ta go some work here n there. 's good for the city in my opinion. " he nods his head at his last sentence stated like it should be everyone's opinion and then continues. " Not'in like givin' a urchin a trade ta stop 'em from turnin' into a cutpurse hmm. Even some rich types take their sick kids there ya know, so she must be good at what she does. Tell ya what if ya still want ta talk ta someone who might know 'er better why don't I drop yer off at Master Trebbs? 'e lives in the estate across the road from 'er. "

After some time the Temples and Cathedrals give way to the quiet residential streets of the Eastgate district and the coach winds it's way through them to an upperclass area not to far away from the petal district. It pulls up out the front of a well built estate where an older man sits on the porch. Gnarled and tanned he looks like he's had a hard life but he's obviously done well judging by the house behind him. Looking across the street you get your first glimpse of Auntie Baltwins Home for Recovery. The place seems almost overrun with cats, the outside of this fine upper-class home appears to be clean and in good condition considering the number and ages of its inhabitants. Three young boys shoot marbles in the dirt near the side porch.

Andoran

male Fighter lvl 1

Anders goes over to talk with the boys playing marbles.

Goodday Gentlemen! I was wondering if you could tell me something about Auntie Baltwin?

He takes three silver peices from his belt pouch and holds them up where the boys can see them.

Diplomacy:
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13 what will the boys tell him about Auntie Baltwin. A bonus for the money :D maybe

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

As the party disembarks from the carriage, Jezebel fills them in about her talk with the driver.

"I think we should start by talking to those kids while they are away from the legendary "Auntie Baltwin", and then talk to the man across the street there." Jezebel nods and waves at the old gentleman in front of the large house.

Diplomacy: Children: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo aids another for Jez, having a natural charisma, and an air about him that inspires trust

Diplomacy Aid Another 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Nearly failed - even with a +9... but in this case its a win :)


As Anders approaches the boys they scoop up there marbles and stand up. They seem to look worried at first but when the halfling asks his question so kindly they warm to him. They both look at the house and then back to Anders, one looks eagerly at the coins while the other pipes up. " W, what do you want to know about her?... Are you really gonna give us those coins mister? " he looks back to the house as if worried about being seen talking to strangers.

The old man waves back at Jezebel and watches the group curiously. Jezebel and Toshizo make their way over to the children too. The two kids begin to look a little intimidated but are reassured by your smiling faces.

Ask away these kids are ready to answer your questions

151 to 200 of 564 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kip's First Steps: In Service To Lore All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.