Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Kip's PFS First Steps (Inactive)

Game Master Kip84


101 to 150 of 564 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo shoulders his longspear and walks over carefully.

Is problem?

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

I don't know Hijikata. Why is the crate we are here for sitting on beams in the middle of a hole in the floor? How did it get out there, and why is there a great big hole in the floor? It doesn't make sense and I don't like it when things don't make sense.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

"Lets get that boat underneath to catch those who might fall, or in case the crate itself drops. A little insurance never hurt anyone. Once we have a safety in place, we can figure out what to do up here."

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Does anyone know how to use a boat? I don't. The ship to Absalom was the first time I had ever been on a boat, and I was so sick I didn't get a chance to learn how to make it go.

Anders is still examining the hole in the floor and the timbers supporting the crate.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban starts rummaging through the other crates and containers in the warehouse, turning his head away for a quick breath when he opens something particularly foul-smelling.

"Hekra, would you mind commandeering the boat?" he asks, not looking away from what he's doing as the others think up a plan. "There shouldn't be anyone paying attention to it."

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezabel gets a little nervous as she begins to recollect all the old stories of haunted buildings she has heard over the years with the Varisian circus. Looking around carefully she asks, "Does anyone else have rope? We should move this crane in to position, but I bet we need someway to hook the crate to the crane."

Looking around nervously, Jezebel makes her way to the crane controls and attempts to maneuver the crane into position directly above the crate.

"I am not terribly handy, but I am an excellent helper."


 Behind the GM screen:
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13 
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Hekra 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 
Galia 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 
Jezebel 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 
Azeban 1d20 ⇒ 7 
Anders 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 
Hijikata 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 
Stealth 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 
 
 
The floor creaks ominously as Anders and Hijikata approach the hole threatening to collapse, though they hold for now. The boards in this area appear rotten and weakened. Perhaps there were other things stacked around your crate and it's just lucky that it didn't fall through when the floor fell away.

Jezebel starts dragging the crane towards the crate. It's hard going as the beams and wheels haven't been greased in awhile and before she gets there her work is interrupted.

Azeban starts looking through crates and containers, he manages to find (in between opening crates of rotten fruit and wevil ridden grains) a net, coils of rope, and a crate full of boxes of nails. As he opens the next crate though a massive feral looking rat leaps out at him biting savagely at his hands and arms.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18, Dmg if hit 1d4 ⇒ 3  

Another two leap out at from between boxes and attack Galia's legs

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16, Dmg if hit 1d4 ⇒ 3  
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12, Dmg if hit 1d4 ⇒ 1  

Initiative:
Hekra 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 
Galia 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 
Jezebel 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 
Azeban 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 
Anders 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 
Hijikata 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 
Dire rats 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
  Init Order:
Azeban
Rats
Anders
Jezebel
Hijikata
Galia
Hekra

<MAP>

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

GM Kip - Do we need to post in order or you ok with us posting out of order and you cleaning it up?

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Based on the assumption that I was able to load the weapon at the front door before the attack.

Jezebel looks at Galia dealing with two rats, hesitates a moment and then takes a five foot step to the south before she fires at the rat attacking Azeban. "I will focus on this one, I don't think Azeban can take near the beating Galia can. Please take that as a compliment my dear barbarian."

To Hit:: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 = 20 (+1 BAB, +1 Size, +4 Dex, -4 in Melee) v. Touch AC.
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

As the smoke from the black powder pistol clears, Jezebel can be seen reloading her pistol.
Move action to reload. Reloading a firearm DOES provoke and AoO if one of the rats moves to me.


Posting out of order is fine, as long as you don't mind me modifying your actions if they are no longer suitable when your turn comes around.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban curses when the rat bites him.

Damage 3, remaining HP: 7/10

He reacts by flailing one hand at the rat to keep it back, his other hand quickly taking the unfolded net from under his arm to throw it wildly at the rat.

Throw Net (ranged touch attack, ignores armor, entangled if succeeds); 1d20 + dex mod - nonproficiency - unfolded penalty
1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 1

As soon as he throws it, he turns and moves to where the others are.

Provokes an Attack of Opportunity from the rat.

He stands near Jezebel. V-12.


AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5, Damage if hit: 1d4 ⇒ 4

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban's AC: 13. Miss!

Azeban dodges when the rat tries to bite him again.


The rat races out from the nook to T12 and attacks Jezebel.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Damage if hit 1d4 ⇒ 1

The east most rat scurries past Galia 5 ft step to T9 and tries to bite Hekra.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Damage if hit 1d4 ⇒ 3

The third rat attacks Galia again clawing and biting ferociously.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Damage if hit 1d4 ⇒ 3


Broardband working again so... <MAP>
This is the map for just after the rats turn.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

I am provoking two attacks of opportunity from my rat, one for firing a ranged weapon, and one fore reloading.

@GM Kip:

Because the rat is now attacking my charming my person, I will spend 1 Grit as a swift action to add my Charisma modifier (+4) to the damage. (1/4 grit used.)

Focused Aim (Ex)

At 1st level, as a swift action, the mysterious stranger can spend 1 grit point to gain a bonus on all firearm damage rolls equal to her Charisma modifier (minimum 1) with all firearm attacks she makes until the end of her turn. At 7th level, when she uses the dead shot deed, she multiplies this bonus by the number of hits she made while rolling the Dead Shot attack.

This deed replaces the quick clear deed.

Source

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo carefully to one side T14 and stabs out with his long spear at the rat threatening the halfling.

longspear to hit1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
longspear damage1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Not sure if a 5ft step into T14 counts as needing an acrobatics check. Acrobatics1d20 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 5 = 0... If it does then something funny may happen

Fair warning to my fellow team mates... my dice seem to be cursed of late... particulary D20 rolls

Edit- move correction made

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Anders drops the rope. He considers drawing his sword and joining the melee but decides it would only at to the confusion of the situation. He takes out his sling and loads it, before moving toward the nearest crate S13. Intending to climb ontop of it so he can get a clear line of sight on the rats.

acrobatics:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 to jump up on the crate when he gets to it.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/1 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:9 Fort: 3 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra stares at the rat and starts murming a spell. Casting Magic Missl 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

From first attack, receive one hit for 3 hp...ouch

Galia glares at the rat in front of her (S10), and swings her mighty axe:

To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25, damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

And with the cleave if successful: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16, damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

O.M.G! Poor bastards never stood a chance


Azeban attempts to gather the net and throw it down over the rat. He turns and hurries across the warehouse. 

The rat scuttles across the floor boards managing to escape the net, it comes across Jezebel and bites at her knees. It trips as it bites and ends up sprawled on the floor in front of the halfling. One of the other rats scurries past Galia clawing and biting at Hekra's shin but the Magus dodges out of the way. The last rat continues its assault on the Galia this time failing to sink its teeth into her flesh.

Dropping his rope and loading his sling Anders attempts to leap onto a crate to get a clear shot at one of the rats he missteps at the last minute and doesn't make it to the crates top. Sorry the DCs for high jumps are tough.  

Jezebel takes a moment to take careful aim at the sprawled rat in front of her with a loud boom and a cloud of smoke the ball of hot lead rips through its body smearing blood on the floor. poor whiskers...  

Hijikata steps to the right trying to make his way to the fight but the weakened boards next to the hole snap and fall from beneath his feet. It's all he can do to keep his balance as the crate wobbles and bounces wildly before falling through the hole and into the sea below.

Galia swings her axe with practiced ease cutting each of the remaining rats into two. More blood splashes against the floor along with the rats innards. 

Hekra holds back the spell he was preparing to cast as there are no enemies to target.

It's clear to everyone that if you don't get that crate out of the water quick smart it won't be long before the books and papers Guaril was interested in are ruined with water! 

We'll keep playing in rounds as I need to time how long the crate is in the water. The crane is over U11 it can be dragged at half a characters speed as a move action and it will take a standard action to lower it or raise it. If you use the crane you'll need someone to tie the crate to it... Any good swimmers?  

<MAP>

Round two begins!

Initiative:
Azeban
Anders
Jezebel
Hijikata
Galia
Hekra

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezebel mutters, "Shoulda got the boat."

Picking up the net directly in front of her from Azeban's attempt to net a rat, Move Action Jezebel throws the net at the crane's hook trying to loop the net over the crane's hook. To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 (-4 Not proficient, +4 dex, +1 Small +1 BAB = +2)

"We need someone strong to get the crane in position over that hole before the crate sinks!"


I've just realised that the net was in R12 where the rat was when Azeban threw it.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

"No, the crate!" Azeban yells, hesitating a second to glance at the others before taking off his backpack and jumping in after the crate.

He lands in the water with a loud splash and hisses, the scratches on his arms stinging from the salt.

Taking off the backpack should be a move action and jumping into the water another move action so that's it for my turn.

Swim 1d20 ⇒ 19

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/1 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:9 Fort: 3 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra runs and jumps into the water. Using my full round to move and yes I have my stuff on this is something Hekra would do

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo extends the blunt end of his Longspear for anyone in the water who needs it to steady themselves or anchor themselves.

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Anders grabs his rope from where he dropped it when the fight started. He throws one end to Azeban and Hekra in the water.

Tie the rope around the crate! Hijikata help me! We can't let it sink! Jezebel, Galia get the crane!

When Azeban and Hekra get the rope tied around the crate Anders will pull on the rope to keep the crate from sinking. strength check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Galia will run to the crane and attempt to push it back towards the hole.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

My bad. I thought rat was at my feet when net was thrown at it.

Jezebel moves to the net, and picks it up, ready to hook it to the crane once it is in position.

It would be possibly a good idea to get someone else to the crane control chains to begin lowering the crane.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Say it IC

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

"We already have two too many in the water, I have the net, Galia has the crane moving into position. We need someone operating the controls. Otherwise we may as well make a picnic and chum the waters."

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo pulls up his spear and moves over to the controls at a run.

Say when work crane! Maybe also throw rope now - get box out of water a rittle!

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

"Start lowering it now! It will be easier to get the ropes and nets on if it is near enough the floor to reach."


Behind the Gm Screen:
Anders 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 
Hijikata 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3 
Hijikata Reflex 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 
Galia 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Hekra Swim 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12  

The Warehouse breaks out in pandemonium as everyone yells orders back and forth and rushes to save the crate from the sea..

Azeban drops his pack and rushes to the holes edge diving into the sea below narrowly missing the bobbing crate. 

Anders rushes back to his rope picking up one end and kicking the rest of the coil into the water yelling for Azeban to tie it to the crate.

Jezebel dashes over to the net on the floor gathering it into her small arms planning to hook it onto the crane.

Hijikata moves to the crane controls, beginning to lower it as Galia rushes past dragging the crane with all her strength she manages to get it over the hole. 

Hekra runs and jumps through the hole crashing into the sea with all his gear to help Azeban. 

<MAP>

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban ignores the stinging pain as salt starts soaking into his wounds, the water weighing down his clothes. He hears Hekra splash nearby him and Anders' shouted instructions. He looks around for the rope and then starts swimming towards it.

Swim 1d20 ⇒ 12

He grabs the rope and moves closer to the crate then attempts to tie the rope around it while keeping afloat.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/1 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:9 Fort: 3 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

"That was stupid"Hekra thinks to himself as he struggles in the water. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 He chides himself as he swims towards Azeban.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo cranks away, lowering the crane

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezebel quickly runs tot he crane, and hook one of the nets loops around the hook of the crane, continuing to hold on to the net. "I will go down with the net to help tie tie up the crate, or if you need me up here, I can let go."

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
edited: Because this time, I remembered (Eventually..) to check discussion.


Treading water around the crate Azeban grabs the end of Anders rope and ties it to one of the crates handles.

Anders heaves on the rope trying to raise it in the water to keep the contents dry.

Jezebel runs to the crane hooking the net onto it she hangs on and rides the crane down to the crate as Hijikata lowers it down to the crate.

Galia moves over to Anders and adds her strength to the rope raising the crate even further.

Hekra swims to the crate arriving just as the crane and Jezebel do. He grabs the net and guides it under the crate.

Behind the Gm Screen:
Galia 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Galia reflex save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Galia Str check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Npcing some actions to keep things moving. Hope people don't mind :)

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Anders waits until Hekra and Azeban finish securing the crate in the net before yelling to Hijikata

They have it! Quick raise the net!

Hang onto the net we will pull you out with the crate!

When the crate and his companions emerge from the hole in the floor he will try to pull them away from the hole and over solid floor.

strength check:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Too heavy for a halfling. help Galia!

Once the crate is down on solid flooring Anders will go and get the crowbars to open the crate. He will retrieve his sling on the way to get the crowbars.

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Toshizo cranks furiously hauling the crate up.

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Hekra looks for a way back up, and offers to help Azeban.

Liberty's Edge

male Fighter lvl 1

Hekra, Azeban, hold on to the net like Jezebel. We will pull you up with the crate.

The Exchange

Male Tian-Shu Human Sorcerer (Rakshasa) 3
Quick Reference:
[ HP 23/23 | AC 13/12/11 (MA:16/12/14), CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2; Perception +6 ]

Azeban doesn't reply, not speaking to save his breath and simply holds onto the net.

If it's still needed: Swim 1d20 ⇒ 14

Silver Crusade

Male Tiefling Magus/2 AC:15,Touch: 12, Flat Footed:13 HP:14 Fort: 4 Ref: 2 Will: 3 Init + 6 BAB: 0 CMD: 12 CMB:1

Thank Anders Hekra holds on to the net.

Grand Lodge

F Human Barbarian 1 HP: 10/10 | AC 15 | 11 | 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref + 1 | Will + 1| Init +1 | Perc + 4 | Acro + 2 | Surv + 4 | Know(Nature) + 4 | Great Axe + 5/1d12+6/x3 | CMB + 5

Still cranking furiously.

Man, I'm hungry.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard

Jezebel will hook her legs through the net, to free her hands, and hold on to the crate with one hand, and the waterlogged Azeban with the other.

Acrobatics (to hook legs, if needed) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Strengthto hold crate/Azeban. 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14


 At Anders call Hijikata begins hauling up the crate, it's tough work with everyone hanging on but Galia lends a hand. Once it's clear of the floor Andrs hefty on the rope and the crane rollers groan as the crate moves over to solid ground. Azeban, Hekra and Jezebel clamber off the crate. Everybody gathers around as Anders gets the crowbars.

Inside the crate you find a smaller mahogany chest that contains five books and a leather bound folder that contains cargo manifestos, warehouse inventories, and other financial logs from a dozen different merchant houses and trade guilds. The books seem completely unrelated from each other. The titles are: Practical Thaumaturgy In Accordance with Creation, Geographic Anomalies of the Inner Sea, Under Kaer Maga: A Trial and Travel, Physiology of Dragons: An Illustrated Reference, and Lost Sarusan.

The crate also contains 10 sets of masterwork thieves' tools, three flasks of alchemist's fire, a flask of acid, a dozen jars of various inks, a footprint book, adamantine weapon blanch, three bags of white powder, a deck of cards, and two sets of dice.

The footprint book is a little soggy but basically legible. Everything else is undamaged.

Dice Apraise or Perception DC15:
The dice have marks of tampering... They must be loaded.
 

Cards Perception DC 25:
There are small markings on the back of these cards. If you memorised them you would have a great advantage when playing cards.
 

Don't forget there's still the rest of the stuff in the warehouse to search through if your interested.  

Grand Lodge

Init + 2/AC16/Touch12/Flatfoot14/CMD 14||HP 20/[20]| Fort:+5 ;Ref:+5 ;Wil+1|Percept +5/Sense Motive +9 CMB +4 (+4 bonus on saves made vs bard perform, sonic, and lang - dependent effects) +2 Saves vs Divination Magic. Perform 7/[9] Male Angel Blooded Scion of Humanity Aasimar / Tien Background Bard 2 (Favoured)

Most interesting... who take fire and acid, who take weapon branch? I think woman with big axe.

101 to 150 of 564 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kip's First Steps: In Service To Lore All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.