Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Khaoz - Gameday 6 - 1-00 Claim to Salvation (Inactive)

Game Master KhaozKnight

Maps



1 to 50 of 309 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Feel free to dot away with your characters/aliases, to add this game to your Campaigns.


Female Vesk Mercenary Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP: 34/34 RP 5/5| EAC: 21 / KAC 23 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Ember Flame Dosho 20/20, Rifle Ammo 25/25 | Active conditions: None.

Dot!

Wayfinders

Male | Ysorki | Bounty Hunter Mechanic | LVL4 | Small Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 32 HP 26 RP 5 | EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 | Darkvision: 60ft | STATISTICS: Str 8 (–1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 11 (+1)

The 4' black-furred, blue eyed Ysoki walked into the Lorespire Complex wondering where he was to meet this Venture-Captian.

With his drone Urgo fly over his shoulder he walks up to the counter and says "I'm here to see Venture-Captian Arvin."


24/24SP, 28/28HP, 6/6 RP EAC19, KAC 19, F: +1 , R: +8, W: +4, Init +6, Perception +9, NG Male Andriod, Ace Pilot Operative Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol +7 (1d6+2P;Anolog), Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2E, Critical Arc2, Stun)

dot


Male shirren priest mystic 4 | SP 28 HP 30 | RP 6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, blindsense (vibration) 30 ft.;SM:+4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Dot

Grand Lodge

Defi wrote:

The 4' black-furred, blue eyed Ysoki walked into the Lorespire Complex wondering where he was to meet this Venture-Captian.

With his drone Urgo fly over his shoulder he walks up to the counter and says "I'm here to see Venture-Captian Arvin."

The young kasatha in the reception begins, "Welcome, thank you for coming in early. We have to apologize for the confusion, Venture-Captain Arvin will not be able to arrive to the Lodge in time. But this matter will be attended by Luwasi Elsebo herself.

Please follow me, I'll guide you to the waiting room. Miss Elsebo will be with you shortly after your companions are with you".

The kasatha leaves behind the two datapads he was working on, and leads you to a luxurious waiting room.


Female Vesk Mercenary Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP: 34/34 RP 5/5| EAC: 21 / KAC 23 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Ember Flame Dosho 20/20, Rifle Ammo 25/25 | Active conditions: None.

The vesk woman in heavy armor stands up and grunts. "At last, we get to meet someone here."

She snorts and looks at the ysoki waiting alongside her. "Obozaya. Freelancer. You?"

Wayfinders

Male | Ysorki | Bounty Hunter Mechanic | LVL4 | Small Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 32 HP 26 RP 5 | EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 | Darkvision: 60ft | STATISTICS: Str 8 (–1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 11 (+1)

Defi nods and answers "Defiant but you can call me Defi. Bounty Hunting is my hobby, machines are my life!" "beep beep beep beep!" Defiant looks over his shoulder, "I need to program some patience in you! I was getting to you! This here is Urgo." he says pointing at the little drone buzzing over his left shoulder. "Have any idea what this is about?" He asks

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Vesk Mercenary Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP: 34/34 RP 5/5| EAC: 21 / KAC 23 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Ember Flame Dosho 20/20, Rifle Ammo 25/25 | Active conditions: None.

"Not a clue" she replies. "Noone tells this Vesk anything. I suppose the assumption is I'm too dumb to put two and two together."

Wayfinders

Male | Ysorki | Bounty Hunter Mechanic | LVL4 | Small Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 32 HP 26 RP 5 | EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 | Darkvision: 60ft | STATISTICS: Str 8 (–1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 11 (+1)

"Xenophist! Their everywhere and most dont even know they do it. And its every race too. But not this rat! Until you prove your an idoit your just as smart as I!"

"Beep beep beep beep beep" Urgo buzzes over and circles Obozaya.

"Remind me to add a voice routine to you next upgrade now that we are working with people more, translating gets tiring. Urgo says he likes you too, for now!" Defi say as he finds the comfiest looking chair and shimmys his way into it.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male shirren priest mystic 4 | SP 28 HP 30 | RP 6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, blindsense (vibration) 30 ft.;SM:+4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

A Shirren enters and chitters I am Keskodai. I too have a meeting with the Vee Cee. and then seeing new companions Keskodai chitters happily I am Keskodai. It is my great pleasure to meet you.

I'm actually uncertain if Shirren can physically speak, or can only use their limited telepathy...if the latter then assume that Keskodai just uses that to everyone.


Female Vesk Mercenary Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP: 34/34 RP 5/5| EAC: 21 / KAC 23 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Ember Flame Dosho 20/20, Rifle Ammo 25/25 | Active conditions: None.

I can't wait to get some Starfinder icons for our guys.

"Well then take a seat. Hopefully whoever is doing this won't be too much longer" grunts the vesk with an irritated wag of her tail.

Wayfinders

Male | Ysorki | Bounty Hunter Mechanic | LVL4 | Small Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 32 HP 26 RP 5 | EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 | Darkvision: 60ft | STATISTICS: Str 8 (–1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 11 (+1)

"Welcome" say Defi looking up from the screen on his left arm. He glance at the new comer before going back to what he was doing

-Posted with Wayfinder


24/24SP, 28/28HP, 6/6 RP EAC19, KAC 19, F: +1 , R: +8, W: +4, Init +6, Perception +9, NG Male Andriod, Ace Pilot Operative Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol +7 (1d6+2P;Anolog), Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2E, Critical Arc2, Stun)

"Agreed. I dont like waiting"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

After a few minutes the kasatha comes back holding four trays carrying different snacks and beverages, from beer to coffee and delicacies from everywhere between the Veskarium and the Vast.

"Please feel free to eat something while Miss Elsebo finishes her last meeting. It's taking a bit longer than expected. But she'll make it in time for your appointment"

Wayfinders

Male | Ysorki | Bounty Hunter Mechanic | LVL4 | Small Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 32 HP 26 RP 5 | EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 | Darkvision: 60ft | STATISTICS: Str 8 (–1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 11 (+1)

Defi looks up and nods before going back to to rig. Urgo buzzes around the room stopping at each person before circling them as if "sniffing" them. He gets to Iseph amd circles him a few times before bumping into his head amd quickly heading back over to Defi. "Beep Beep Beep Beep" Defi looks up and says "Yes i see him too now leave him alone!" then starts typing frantically on his arm.

-Posted with Wayfinder


"Raia Danviri" Female LG Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4; 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

A young Lashunta walks into the room, bumping into the door frame in her haste to make it to the counter.

"You're already here! I must be late! I hate it when I'm late. It is considered rude in many cultures."

I'll fill out my profile before we start. Thought I'd dot in now.


Outlaw Envoy | LVL4 | Medium Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 24 HP 28 RP | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7 | Darkvision: 60ft |

Weel, at least you're not the last to enter, but me. says a woman with purple hair and a big smile. I`m Navasi


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

The icon isnt ideal but here is my solarion.

A Kasatha wearing red armor walks into the room. As tradition of his people, he is wearing a scarf around his mouth. A bright light floats around him and follows his every move. Strangely, despite having 4 arms, it appears he only has one small pistol equipped. He gives a respectful bow to the room without saying a word.

He walks over to the drinks and notices the lack of straws. He proceeds to ask the other kasatha for one, finding it strange that someone of his own race wouldn't of brought some into the room.

Upon sitting down he saws in a muffled voice, I am Altronus, I am pleased to be in your company.

Grand Lodge

A short hiss precedes the opening of an adjacent door. Accompanied by the kasatha that has been attending you, a woman with a determined look steps through the opening, holding a datapad in one hand as she sits down at the nearby table, takes a calm breath, and begins to speak,
“Ah good, you all made it. You come highly recommended. You have skills, and the Starfinder Society has credits.”

She pauses, looks over the group she has assembled, makes a gesture towards the door to the receptionist and continues, “How rude of me—introductions. I am Luwazi Elsebo, the elected First Seeker of the Starfinder Society, and I have an exceptionally fair sum of credits available in return for your specialized services. For this mission, each of you will represent the Starfinder Society, but hold no official title within our organization. As you can probably tell by the empty halls around us, I need to use mercenaries to act as temporary agents. If you agree to the terms, I would like to offer you all a job.

“The Starfinder Society endured a staggering setback several months ago when our previous First Seeker led a mission into a region of space known as the Scoured Stars. We lost almost all our experienced field agents and assets in that endeavor. What the Starfinder Society really needs right now is something to entice outside interest and investment. In short, we need to make a major discovery.

“Prior to the Scoured Stars incident, the Society acquired exclusive rights to explore a rather unique moon. The inhabitants of the nearby planet call it Salvation’s End and see it as a ‘false moon’ due to its visible metal components and underlying superstructure. There’s the potential that it’s nothing more than a mangled hunk of stellar debris on the remains of a moon, but there’s also the chance that the entire object could be one inconceivably large structure.”

Luwazi lets loose a devilish smile. “This is where you come in. I want you to go to Salvation’s End and explore the surface. First, you’ll need to make a quick trip to the moon of Varos, which orbits the nearby gas giant, Bretheda. There’s a highlevel security complex on Varos that has a survivor from a rogue prospecting mission to Salvation’s End. I want you to question the prisoner, find out what you can about the so-called ‘false moon,’ and then make way to Salvation’s End. Once there, you will need to see if the moon is worthless, or something valuable enough for the Society to announce. Understood?”

Luwasi looks like this.

Absalom Station

GM NOTE: After the mission briefing PCs would normally receive a chance to slot boons, but this scenario doesn't allow the Pregens to slot them. You can still gain Reputation, despite not being able to slot a faction boon.


"Raia Danviri" Female LG Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4; 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Raia leans forward, eyes filled with intent."Luwazi, what are the primary races who inhabit the nearby planets as well as the moon of Varos? What are their primary languages?"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male shirren priest mystic 4 | SP 28 HP 30 | RP 6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, blindsense (vibration) 30 ft.;SM:+4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

It would be pleasant to meet new creatures. I am always excited by the prospect of such an adventure.


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

Discovery is always a win. I have been coming up with dead ends into the investigation lately, maybe a break would do me some good. Not to be that kind of person, but how much does this pay?

Wayfinders

Male | Ysorki | Bounty Hunter Mechanic | LVL4 | Small Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 32 HP 26 RP 5 | EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 | Darkvision: 60ft | STATISTICS: Str 8 (–1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 11 (+1)

"Do we get our own ship? I love ships! New toys are always fun and its been awhile since Urgo and I have had one we can call our own" the Ysoki looks up from his whatever he had been doing on his rig with a gleem in his eye, the drone hovering right next to him

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

As you begin to ask your questions, Eliza stands up and asks you to follow her across several hallways in the Complex.

Raia_Danviri wrote:
"Luwazi, what are the primary races who inhabit the nearby planets as well as the moon of Varos? What are their primary languages?"
nilesr wrote:
It would be pleasant to meet new creatures. I am always excited by the prospect of such an adventure.

"Varos is a moon to Bretheda, the largest gas giant in the system, it is a constantly swirling mass of blue and purple storm clouds. Through these tempests and swarms of lesser life-forms soar the blimplike barathus, sometimes simply called Brethedans, given their status as the planet’s most advanced native race, this simpler term also serves as the name for the main language in the planet and its dozens of moons. Keep in mind that speaking common will be enough almost anywhere in the Pact Worlds.

"Meanwhile, on the tidally heated hellscape that is Varos, elementalist fireworkers harness raw volcanic power while digging for the unique gemstones produced only in the moon’s mantle. But sightseeing is not the goal of this journey. You're visiting the 'Sauna' a prison colony."

Altronus The Solarion wrote:
Discovery is always a win. I have been coming up with dead ends into the investigation lately, maybe a break would do me some good. Not to be that kind of person, but how much does this pay?

“I’m able to provide a spending account of 2,500 credits for mission expenditures; this does not include expenses for personal use, but instead for dealing with Livewire and the other occupants at the Sauna

to help in your mission. Upon completion of your greater mission to Salvation’s End, you will receive some 10,000 credits, to split as you see fit.”

Defi wrote:
"Do we get our own ship? I love ships! New toys are always fun and its been awhile since Urgo and I have had one we can call our own"

"Yes, you will be granted control of a brand-new Pegasus-class starship for the mission. If we end on agreeable terms, you can count on the Starfinder Society for more work in the near future. Trust me when I say an ongoing partnership would be quite… lucrative, for both parties."

The elected First Seeker stops in front of a large orange door, turning to face you once again. "Just to be clear, we need you to seek out a pilot named Livewire, who is interred at the ‘Sauna’. Contact this prisoner, as she is the only survivor of an expedition that trespassed on Salvation’s End. Once you establish contact, it’s a matter of gathering intelligence. We doubt this information is cheap, so we authorized a spending account for you to encourage Livewire to talk. We need to know why her team’s illegal salvage on the moon failed. Once you get this information, we need you to travel to the false moon. Touch down, scout for hostiles, and look for any indications that it’s more than a moon with crashed starships piled atop it.

”The warden denied the Starfinder Society's requests to meet with Livewire. They indicated that our presence would rub salt in a fresh wound. So, whatever you do, do not let the warden or Livewire know that you are working for us. I have set up a front to explain your meeting with Livewire: you are all investigators hired by an unnamed corporation looking to remain anonymous. You’re researching a rash of disappeared spacecraft that have gone missing when their flight path took them too close to Salvation’s End.”

Having said this, she opens the door with a slight flourish. and crosses the threshold into a hub of activity. “Wonderful! I am so excited to conduct business with you.” With a renewed energy, Luwazi steps further into a large hangar bay containing a pristine ship with a stylized symbol of the Starfinder Society along its hull. Several engineers, laborers, and mechanics buzz about the hangar running diagnostics, polishing the vessel’s unspoiled hull, and finishing the last touches for a maiden launch. Luwazi looks up to the ship with beaming pride, reaches into the folds of her clothing, and pulls out an expensive vintage of champagne, and extends the bottle outward as she exclaims with a wide grin, “The ship is yours for the mission, it is only right you christen it! Tonight, we celebrate; tomorrow you sail off into the stars.”

You are all free to partake in the celebrations, which include a tour of the Pegasus, a breakdown of its capabilities, and a description of its armaments.

OOF.. that wall of text took a while =), I'll be adding the Pegasus stats in about 10 hours (they are not needed yet), and some handouts so you can start looking for Starship combat roles, in case you ever need them =P.

GM NOTE: In discussion thread.


Outlaw Envoy | LVL4 | Medium Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 24 HP 28 RP | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7 | Darkvision: 60ft |

So its a job about talking and discovering new things? I could get used to work this way. Says Navasi as she relax on a chair. You talk about Salvation’s End orbita round a planet, and the natives of those planet give the name to the moon. Whay do you know about the planet and its natives. It’s a possibility that they interfere in our mission? Should us stay apart of them and their planet?

Navasi participate effusively on the celebrations, drinking, dancing and laughing with whoever wants to have fun.


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

Altronus doesn't celebrate much, believing that celebrating before a victory is in bad taste. He will mingle with members of the society and ask questions since I think this is his first contact with them. not anything that needs to be role played, pretty much just getting the info that is available through the book.

They are letting a group of paid mercenaries borrow a nice ship like this, must be desperate.


"Raia Danviri" Female LG Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4; 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"I'm with Navasi. Visiting a new world sounds like the perfect mission to me!"

Raia admires the ship and the buzz of activity surrounding it.

"We're going undercover in a ship branded with the Starfinder Society emblem. Cute. Hopefully this prison has bigger problems than our paint job to worry about."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male shirren priest mystic 4 | SP 28 HP 30 | RP 6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, blindsense (vibration) 30 ft.;SM:+4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Indeed. I so enjoy meeting new people. It's a shame that sometimes they die and I must attend their funereal rites. Keskodai says cheerily


24/24SP, 28/28HP, 6/6 RP EAC19, KAC 19, F: +1 , R: +8, W: +4, Init +6, Perception +9, NG Male Andriod, Ace Pilot Operative Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol +7 (1d6+2P;Anolog), Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2E, Critical Arc2, Stun)

"well lets move out then"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Vesk Mercenary Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP: 34/34 RP 5/5| EAC: 21 / KAC 23 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Ember Flame Dosho 20/20, Rifle Ammo 25/25 | Active conditions: None.

"Hold up, hold up" interjects the up till now silent vesk. "Our guide slash target is in jail? I would like to know what for, before I go breaking him out. And how are we breaking him out? Do we just... Knock on the door?"


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

Altronus gains a worried look in his eyes (and face but that is hidden behind a scarf). I was under the impression that we going to gather information from Livewire, not help him escape. Did I misunderstand our orders?

Grand Lodge

On the top of the page you can now find a 'Scenario Handouts' Spoiler (which took longer to make than expected).

Uncle Fred wrote:
"Hold up, hold up. Our guide slash target is in jail? I would like to know what for, before I go breaking him out. And how are we breaking him out? Do we just... Knock on the door?"
Altronus The Solarion wrote:
"I was under the impression that we going to gather information from Livewire, not help him escape. Did I misunderstand our orders?"

"Altronus is correct, your mission is not to break Livewire out of the 'Sauna', but to gather intelligence. We need to know why her mission failed. To gain as much information as possible for your success." Luwasi tells you as you ask these questions while you are boarding your brand new Pegasus.


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

Well that's encouraging when it tells me that my character doesn't bring much to the starship combat.

Altronus boards the starship and gets settled in. I have never worked on a small spacecraft before so I don't know how much use I will be but I can hop in the gunner seat if need be.


"Raia Danviri" Female LG Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4; 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Don't worry, Altronus! Ships are fun! Besides, I doubt there will be trouble! I'll be in the science bay if anyone needs me!"

Halfway down the corridor, Raia realizes she may be acting presumptuous. "Unless of course, someone else prefers the quiet of the laboratory? I could also tend the engine, I've been around plenty of star ships so this one shouldn't be any trouble."

As Raia walks towards her designated quarters, she thinks to herself.
Please let there be another pilot! I would hate to let everyone down by running into an asteroid.


Female Vesk Mercenary Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP: 34/34 RP 5/5| EAC: 21 / KAC 23 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Ember Flame Dosho 20/20, Rifle Ammo 25/25 | Active conditions: None.

"Ok. Do we have any leverage on him?" asks Obozaya as a reply, looking somewhat relieved that she misunderstood.

"You take the "quiet" lab, I'll take the "quiet" gunnery" she comments with a predatory grin.

Grand Lodge

Uncle Fred wrote:
"Ok. Do we have any leverage on him?"

Luwasi says with a slight smile, "you don't need leverage, she's in prison and you have enough funds to buy at least some information, but still try to make the most of it. Now, off you go, you've a journey to look forward to." With this she says her goodbyes and leaves your ship, closing everything behind her.

Grand Lodge

The trip is uneventful, and the distance between Absalom Station and Bretheda requires only a few days of standard space travel.
_________________________

While the prison is safely above the moon’s surface, the extreme temperatures radiate upwards, heating the structure despite its distance and advanced organic coolant systems. From this clammy complex, indentured prisoners descend upon the moon’s blistered surface as conditions permit.
Inside the Sauna, prisoners endure strict discipline under the threat of exile to the inhospitable surface. Several communal areas provide the prisoners with the opportunity to roam freely amid a reek of flowers and sweat—a by-product of a bustling black market of deodorants, perfumes, and soaps.
_________________________

As you orbit over the colony to make your approach, you receive a communications request.
"Pegasus-class vessel, this is Varos' Mining Camp Comms Control. You are approaching restricted air pace, state the reason for your visit and identify yourselves. Or correct your course and leave."

Wayfinders

Male | Ysorki | Bounty Hunter Mechanic | LVL4 | Small Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 32 HP 26 RP 5 | EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 | Darkvision: 60ft | STATISTICS: Str 8 (–1); Dex 14 (+2); Con 12 (+1); Int 16 (+0); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 11 (+1)

From the moment they saw the ship Defi and Urgo disappeared. They were in every nook and cranny, every vent and shaft exploring all the systems. They stayed out of the way and hidden most of the time not bothering anyone and not being bothered.

As they arrive at their destination the two make their way to the bridge, their curosity satiated for the time being.

"Im not a talker so one of you pretty faces should probably answer before they decides to shoots this beauty out of the sky!"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

Altronus moves up to helm from his seat, he has been focused on the balance cycle of the stars for the whole trip. using Sideral influence, giving him +1d6 to diplomacy.

I have always had a way with people so I am sure I can get him to see things our way. . Into the starship's com unit Altronus says, Hello Varos' Minning Camp Comms Control wow that is a mouthful we are a group of mercenaries and have a few questions for someone in the camp. We mean no one here any harm. May we land and discuss this in person?

diplomacy: 1d20 + 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + (6) + 8 = 16

any one is free to throw in an aid another. Darn bad rolls.


"Raia Danviri" Female LG Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4; 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Raia appears in the doorway of the helm and walks up to the microphone. "We have been hired by a corporation to speak with one of your prisoners. It's all very hush-hush, but we can speak more once we dock."

Diplomacy, Aid Another: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male shirren priest mystic 4 | SP 28 HP 30 | RP 6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +8 | Init: +1 | Perc: +11, blindsense (vibration) 30 ft.;SM:+4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ooh. Another humanoid to meet! Hopefully it will not attack us.


Outlaw Envoy | LVL4 | Medium Humanoid | DEFENSE: SP 24 HP 28 RP | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7 | Darkvision: 60ft |

Mercenaries? Really? Well if Altronus

Don't worry Keskodai, thy're simply guards and doesn't want our death. Unless we put them at risk, of course. Then Navasi picks another microphone and talks to Parsus Comm Center. Hi Parsus, here's Navasi. As my friends had stated we have come just to have a conversation with one of your guests. WE can tell you more about this in person, but surely you now that's not the kind of conversation to have in an open comm channel.

Would you nive and tell us where can we dock to continue our conversation?

Diplomacy aid another: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Grand Lodge

"Thank you, we have been expecting you, please proceed to the landing pad. For your safety, guards will escort you to the warden.

For security purposes, we demand that you leave any armaments, food, toiletries or any other sort of illegal contraband in your ship. Credsticks are allowed within the facilities, as the Camp always accepts donations."

As you begin you landing in the floating land pad, sensors in your Pegasus indicate extreme temperatures, over 120ºF. The armors you have should protect towards the Sauna, but any prolonged exposure outside the prison is foolhardy.

As you land, you can see a flotilla of four barathus—floating, iridescent masses of flesh with draping tentacle appendages— approach your vessel.


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

Altronus gladly leaves his gun inside the ship the power of the stars are enough for me if things get rough .

Greetings! I wasn't sure our message was recieved before getting here. We are here to meet with a prisoner named Livewire? It should be brief, as long as he is cooperative. May we see him?


"Raia Danviri" Female LG Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4; 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Raia leaves her baton and pistol behind nervously. New species are fascinating, but not always friendly... Hopefully my technomagic will be enough.

"Might I add, our sponsor wished this visit be discreet."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Vesk Mercenary Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP: 34/34 RP 5/5| EAC: 21 / KAC 23 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +4 (+2 vs Fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 35ft | Ember Flame Dosho 20/20, Rifle Ammo 25/25 | Active conditions: None.

Didn't know that they could guard camps. I didn't even think they could guard themselvesthinks Obozaya, who just nods distractedly to punctuate her companion's statements. I wonder if they have sthratheen meat. I could go for a snack right now.

Sovereign Court

This is what a Barathu looks like.

The halls and rooms of the Sauna are entirely organic, comprised mostly of fleshy blue walls replete with pulsating green veins. Tunnels take odd angles, sometimes sloping up or down, which is a nuisance to humanoid creatures but not an impediment to the floating barathus. Inside the Sauna the heat is more manageable, even removing your helmets and respirators. When your group arrives at the Warden’s office, several hard, plastic chairs await arranged in a semicircle around a matching table.

Opposite the table floats the Warden, an almost comical creature that looks like a dozen of the barathu guards mashed together into a floating mass of iridescent flesh and tentacles.

Life Science DC 15:
You identify the Warden
as being a combined barathu—a group of barathus who merged
to form a superior being.

Inside your mind you hear, Welcome, please make yourselves comfortable. We've taken the liberty to prepare some refreshments to make your visit more amicable. The Warden telepathically offers several trays of a gray mush and glasses of an opaque, milky substance as refreshments. While the food looks welcoming, especially the drinks to help cool off, the ever-present stench makes the idea of eating difficult.

Sense Motive DC 14:
You discover that the Warden eagerly waits for the investigators to sample his offered wares, and anyone failing to accept this meal or showing any signs of obvious disgust will have a harder time getting on the Warden's good graces.


Male Male kasatha scholar solarian 4| SP 32/32| HP 32/32 | RP 3/3| EAC 16| KAC 16| Fort 5| Ref 2| Will 5| init 1| Perc 7| Sense Motive 1 |speed 30|

life science: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Altronus sits down in the chair, and politly declines the "refreshments". Thank you for accommodating our needs. It is much appreciated. I am Altronus

Well I failed those checks... so much for being the scholar haha


"Raia Danviri" Female LG Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20 HP 24/24 | RP 6/6 | EAC 16; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +3; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Spell Cache 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4; 2nd 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Telepathically, Raia replies. "Thank you for hosting us, Warden."

Life Science: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
New races are so fascinating. I will be sure to tell the group of this discovery once we're alone.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
With a trace of disgust leaking into her voice, Raia comments telepathically. "Oh, this food! It's so unique. Is it a delicacy?"

I'd hate to offend a different race based on a difference in customs, but that is NASTY.

-Posted with Wayfinder

1 to 50 of 309 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Khaoz - Gameday 6 - 1-00 Claim to Salvation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.