Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM..Kashka's Emerald Spire Campaign

Game Master Andrew Torgerud


2,601 to 2,637 of 2,637 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Female CN Human Rogue 7 | HP: 59/59 | AC: 19 (14 Tch, 15 Fl, +2 traps) | CMB: +7, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +10(+2 traps), W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11/14, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Trap Spotter

Vala smiles at her prank thinking on Agriver's comment. "Maybe that's what this group needs. More levity. Maybe that's what kept my brothers and me fighting together as a unit when the times were hard.." Vala thinks as she checks over the door in front of her.

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

When Vala approaches the door, Robin helps out, also checking the door out.

perception (door): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

Vala checks the door, and notices it is a little warm but otherwise not trapped.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan), Paladin of Iomadae 7 | HP: 67| AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 21 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: Aura Courage/Good, Light
Spoiler:
Sense Motive: +6 | Perception:+0 | Reroll 1/1 | Lay on Hands 9/9 | Smite Evil 3/3 | Spells 2/1 | Immunities: Fear, Disease

Agriver takes the queue from Vala and steps up to the door - placing his hand on its surface the paladin nods solemnly and makes a mental note of the enchantment that Robin gifted him with earlier.

If there is fire, the enchantment should hold - right?

"Let's go then - no latrines this time I hope..."

With that he opens the door and faces the contents of the next room.

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

Seeing Agriver moving to open the door, Robin readies his bow to deal with whatever they find.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter) 7 | HP:50 | AC 18 : T 14 : F 14 (+2/Ranged) | CMB 2 : CMD 14 | F +6 (+2 poison, spells, abilities) : R +6 : W +9 | Init: +8 | Perc: +1 (+2 Stone), Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20 | Telekinetic Fist 8/8 | Spells 1 6/7 - PP 1/2 : 2 5/5 : 3 4/4 : 4 3/3 : SP +11| Active conditions: Resist (fire) 10, mage armor

Ansel readies himself, going through the casting motions with his free right hand, working them deeper into his memory. 'Haste, Strength, Fireball, Remove Invisibility, DISPELL MAGIC'
He begins to get a little worried as they are quiet at the front. 'Maybe silence is a good thing, the booms are what hurt us.."

Pst, what 's going on up there?"


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

The door opens to reveal... A wave of heat floods out as the door opens. Inside the scorching hot room are a great anvil, a pool of magma, and a stack of barrels along the north wall.

You find a Salamander hammering a whitehot falchion. "You do not belong in this place. Leave or the Awakener will strike you down.”"

KN: Planes DC16:
a Salamander is a being from the plane of fire.

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

Robin sighs, and shakes his head. He knows how this is going to go down, so he figures, 'why bother... just freaking shoot.'

And he does. "Strike this down, b++!$!"

Old Reliable vs Salamander, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 14 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 1 - 2 = 32 CI arrow: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 4 = 16
So close to a crit... just wait until 9th level...


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

Inititatives:

Agriver: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Robin, urban: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19
Ayame: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Yon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Rboud: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Ansel: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Vala: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
GM1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Active Party Conditions
Agriver Resist (fire) 10, longstrider
Robin Resist (fire) 10
Ayame Resist (fire) 10, mage armor, GMF
Ansel Resist (fire) 10, mage armor
Rboud GMF

Initiative Round 1 - Bold May Act
Ansel

Salamander -16hp
Yon
Robin
Agriver
Ayame
Vala
Rboud

Grand Lodge

Male NG Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter) 7 | HP:50 | AC 18 : T 14 : F 14 (+2/Ranged) | CMB 2 : CMD 14 | F +6 (+2 poison, spells, abilities) : R +6 : W +9 | Init: +8 | Perc: +1 (+2 Stone), Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20 | Telekinetic Fist 8/8 | Spells 1 6/7 - PP 1/2 : 2 5/5 : 3 4/4 : 4 3/3 : SP +11| Active conditions: Resist (fire) 10, mage armor

Ansel can't see much and his mind races in a hundred different directions. A wise move for one creature is a poor move for another. "What is the Hells is in there damn it?! Knowledge! Speak what you see!"

Deciding to go off of the one thing he knows, Ansel waves his hands and hammer over his head before pushing forward and exhaling a strong breath.
"Andi coalesce í lífinu!"
A life-like replica of Robin steps out off his body and strides into the room. Stopping in the open it starts to draw another arrow back on its bow towards the direction that Robin had previously shot.

Silent Image, Will DC 16


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

GM only:
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

The Salamander lashes its tail at the illusion
tail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
it hisses its extreme frustration at the trick.... before lashing his tail at Agriver
tail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
and misses.

Active Party Conditions
Agriver Resist (fire) 10, longstrider
Robin Resist (fire) 10
Ayame Resist (fire) 10, mage armor, GMF
Ansel Resist (fire) 10, mage armor
Rboud GMF

Initiative Round 1 - Bold May Act
Ansel
Salamander -16hp
Yon
Robin
Agriver
Ayame
Vala
Rboud

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

Robin grins as he lets loose a volley of arrows at the creature.

Old Reliable RS, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 14 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 15
Old Reliable RS, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 14 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 15
Old Reliable RS, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 17 damage?: 1d8 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 4 = 13

"Ayame, attack!"


Female N Wolf | HP: 57/57 | AC: 24 (14 tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 20 (24 vs trip) | F: +9, R: +9, W: +3 (+4 morale against enchantment) | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 (lowlight, scent), SM: +1 | Speed 50 | n/a || Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40 mins), Mage Armor (1 hour)

At the command, the she-wolf leaps into combat.

If GM allows wolf to tumble?:

acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Guess not, either way!

[ooc]AOO coming vs AC24[/dice]
She then tries to bite the thing.

bite, GMF, PA: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 18 trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 + 6 = 13


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

The tail lashes out at the she-wolf
tail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
she bites it for full damage. Her mouth is singed but magically not badly hurt.

The Exchange

Female CN Human Rogue 7 | HP: 59/59 | AC: 19 (14 Tch, 15 Fl, +2 traps) | CMB: +7, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +10(+2 traps), W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11/14, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Trap Spotter

"So we're not talking to it first then, I take it..." Vala sighs, exaperated.

Vala attempts to tumble past the creature.

"Who is the Awakener?..."

Acrobatics to avoid AOO: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (7) + 19 = 26

Standing again, she decides to ask anyway. "Who is the Awakener?"

Then goes for her strike.

If she makes it into flank successfully
Rapier attack, flank: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 4d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (6, 5, 6, 1) = 26

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan), Paladin of Iomadae 7 | HP: 67| AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 21 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: Aura Courage/Good, Light
Spoiler:
Sense Motive: +6 | Perception:+0 | Reroll 1/1 | Lay on Hands 9/9 | Smite Evil 3/3 | Spells 2/1 | Immunities: Fear, Disease

Agriver sees the arrow fly past his ear and then barely maneuverers his armor into line with the creatures attack.

Glancing at Vala, and then the others questioning to himself why they would draw steel on an attacker who wished to parlay. Resolving himself that they knew what this creature was and that it was a threat - he sets about his sacred duty.

Iomadae be this foe evil - find him wanting

With that he steps forward and focuses his strength into two massive overhead chops.

Greatsword JUSTICE, Smite Evil, Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 31
Greatsword JUSTICE, Smite Evil, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 3 - 2 = 19

Greatsword CRITCAL Damage, Power Attack, Smite Evil vs Evil Outsider: 4d6 + 10 + 12 + 28 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 1) + 10 + 12 + 28 = 59

Greatsword Damage, Power Attack, Smite Evil vs Evil Outsider: 2d6 + 5 + 6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 5) + 5 + 6 + 14 = 36

AJ corrected me.. I have a potential crit up there. Here is the confirm roll

Critical Confirm, Smite Evil, Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 25

Spinning around in a flourish he levels eyes with his foe - who quivers from the devastating assault.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

As Vala tumbles by the Salamander, she slips a little and misses her mark....

Agriver's followup swing however opens the salamander from neck to thigh.... a low, bloody hiss escapes at Agriver as his second swing decapitates the evil creature.

.
.
.

Ansel and Vala are very impressed with the workmanship in this room. A masterwork falchion of very high quality rests on a table. On the anvil is a partially finished breastplate is finely engraved with dozens of flaming serpents. Ansel discovers it is a +1 fire-forged breastplate that was in the process of being further enhanced.

Near the wall, a bloody pouch contains a Spire Transport Token, and Ansel drools over the barrels across the room, that are full of raw materials, except one special barrel enchanted to keep water cool.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan), Paladin of Iomadae 7 | HP: 67| AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 21 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: Aura Courage/Good, Light
Spoiler:
Sense Motive: +6 | Perception:+0 | Reroll 1/1 | Lay on Hands 9/9 | Smite Evil 3/3 | Spells 2/1 | Immunities: Fear, Disease

Agriver watches the serpent creature fall asunder after the blade of Iomadae finished its deadly work. The paladin goes to wipe the blood from his enchanted sword only to see the substance bubble and seemingly burn away on its own accord.

”What matter of beast is this Ansel? I have slain the wicked before – but never has the wrath of the goddess struck out so pure. It’s as if the holy power is burning it from existence.”

Is this the most wicked foe I have ever laid low? Are there more of these things down here? Is this my purpose?

Quietly a wide smile turns to a grin as the holy knight realizes that this floor in particular requires his zeal.

”Time to rummage when we are sure there is nothing bearing down on us. Everyone keep your guard up – which way do we go? Let’s press our advantage.” he comments while he glances at both Vala and Robin.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter) 7 | HP:50 | AC 18 : T 14 : F 14 (+2/Ranged) | CMB 2 : CMD 14 | F +6 (+2 poison, spells, abilities) : R +6 : W +9 | Init: +8 | Perc: +1 (+2 Stone), Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20 | Telekinetic Fist 8/8 | Spells 1 6/7 - PP 1/2 : 2 5/5 : 3 4/4 : 4 3/3 : SP +11| Active conditions: Resist (fire) 10, mage armor

Knowledge Planes: 10 + 12 = 22

Ansel saunters in and narrows his eyes to Agriver's questioning as he ponders. "A Salamander, they hail from the Plane of Fire. Not m'favorite plane, but it has some redeeming characteristics." Seeing Aggie's sword bubbling with the essence of this misaligned creature, Ansel startles himself into clarifying his position. "Not, not that this was one of them, merely that the energy held there is a valuable tool."

Ansel unintentionally ignores the other's attempt to push on with haste. He is too interested in the items that occupy this space. "This plate is remarkable. I fear today a notable craftsman was slain. A pity that good and evil should meet conflicted in the halls of profession. If only we could cast aside our ideologies and truely develop an art... This is finished, the salamander was only fine tuning it more. Have any of you seen Fire-Forging before? M'kin mastered it aeons ago as a means to a greater end. This will protect the wearer from fire, it itself has a natural tolerance."

Moving to the barrels out of curiosity Ansel drops the breastplate to the floor with a clatter. "By Toreg's beard, this fella had weeks of work ahead of him!"
Can I tell what the materials are?


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

Ansel finds a wide variety of raw ores... iron, mithral, silver, cold iron, adamantine etc.

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

"Ok, Ansel, we'll bring back all the ore. Just let us not have to carry it all around while we explore. Unless you happen to have one of those portable hole thingies I've heard about."

Robin looks around a bit. perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Don't look like there are any more doors here. Let's grab the lighter stuff, like that token, and maybe some of the adamantium and mithral, but let's get going."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan), Paladin of Iomadae 7 | HP: 67| AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 21 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: Aura Courage/Good, Light
Spoiler:
Sense Motive: +6 | Perception:+0 | Reroll 1/1 | Lay on Hands 9/9 | Smite Evil 3/3 | Spells 2/1 | Immunities: Fear, Disease

"Right Robin - let's move down the hallway a bit and see if we can find this things master. Where there is one snake there is bound to be a nest... one that needs to be purged."

Agriver says with a grim determination.

With that he hefts his blade and moves out into the corridor seeking source of this floors corruption.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter) 7 | HP:50 | AC 18 : T 14 : F 14 (+2/Ranged) | CMB 2 : CMD 14 | F +6 (+2 poison, spells, abilities) : R +6 : W +9 | Init: +8 | Perc: +1 (+2 Stone), Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20 | Telekinetic Fist 8/8 | Spells 1 6/7 - PP 1/2 : 2 5/5 : 3 4/4 : 4 3/3 : SP +11| Active conditions: Resist (fire) 10, mage armor

Ansel takes several mental notes, walking backwards as they leave the room to make sure nothing is missed. Once in the hallway he casts Message on the group.

(Message)"I'm assuming we'll get funneled in again, like with every hallway and room we find. If you see somethin, say what it is. Whisper back to m' if you're worried about talking being an issue."

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

Whispered in Azlanti
"Not a problem for me. Agriver can take point, the wolves can be rear guard, and I can shoot past Agriver. Yon and you can cast spells, but Vala's gonna have some issues."

The Exchange

Female CN Human Rogue 7 | HP: 59/59 | AC: 19 (14 Tch, 15 Fl, +2 traps) | CMB: +7, CMD: 21 | F: +5, R: +10(+2 traps), W: +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11/14, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Trap Spotter

Vala takes a look around the room, investigating the materials and seeing if there is anything of particular value (that's easily transportable).

"I doubt he would have just let us walk away. But it would have been nice to get some information from him first" Vala comments, looking at Robin. "Maybe next time we talk a little first?"

Vala takes the time to look around for any potential hidden passageways before moving on with the group.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

"I s'pose" grumbles Robin. "No guarantees, though."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter) 7 | HP:50 | AC 18 : T 14 : F 14 (+2/Ranged) | CMB 2 : CMD 14 | F +6 (+2 poison, spells, abilities) : R +6 : W +9 | Init: +8 | Perc: +1 (+2 Stone), Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20 | Telekinetic Fist 8/8 | Spells 1 6/7 - PP 1/2 : 2 5/5 : 3 4/4 : 4 3/3 : SP +11| Active conditions: Resist (fire) 10, mage armor

"I'm impressed you know Azlanti, Robin. Mind if I ask what brought you to that knowledge? Does everyone speak the drowned tongue?"

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

Note: typically down here we assume we're speaking in Azlanti... though that predates Ansel joining the group.
"Yeah, we decided that it would be a good code language for us."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan), Paladin of Iomadae 7 | HP: 67| AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 21 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: Aura Courage/Good, Light
Spoiler:
Sense Motive: +6 | Perception:+0 | Reroll 1/1 | Lay on Hands 9/9 | Smite Evil 3/3 | Spells 2/1 | Immunities: Fear, Disease

"This magic is distracting, keep your focus team - let's press on" the paladins eyes narrow and he stalks forward, his grim resolve apparent.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter) 7 | HP:50 | AC 18 : T 14 : F 14 (+2/Ranged) | CMB 2 : CMD 14 | F +6 (+2 poison, spells, abilities) : R +6 : W +9 | Init: +8 | Perc: +1 (+2 Stone), Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20 | Telekinetic Fist 8/8 | Spells 1 6/7 - PP 1/2 : 2 5/5 : 3 4/4 : 4 3/3 : SP +11| Active conditions: Resist (fire) 10, mage armor

At that Ansel glances around the forge room while he waits for the trek down the hall to begin. Detect Magic

..magic [u]is[/u] the focus.. he thinks to himself.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 3 Tactical Map - Land Rush

The party moves down the hallway and find another door. The hallway continues and turns to the right. Vala finds the door is locked.

The Exchange

Male CG Ranger 7 | HP: 60/60 | AC: 21 (14 Tch, 17 FF) | CMB: +10, CMD: 24 | F: +7, R: +9, W: +4 | Init: +5 (+7 in urban)) | Perception +12 (+14 in urban), S.M. +13 | Speed 30ft | CI Arrows 31/45, CLW wand: 19, Pearl of Power I: 1/2, Reroll 1/1 | Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40mins)

While Vala checks out the door, Robin looks over her shoulder. Not in a creepy way or anything.

Knowing Robin, actually probably in a creepy way.

Perception (traps?): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

Grand Lodge

Male NG Dwarf Wizard(Transmuter) 7 | HP:50 | AC 18 : T 14 : F 14 (+2/Ranged) | CMB 2 : CMD 14 | F +6 (+2 poison, spells, abilities) : R +6 : W +9 | Init: +8 | Perc: +1 (+2 Stone), Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20 | Telekinetic Fist 8/8 | Spells 1 6/7 - PP 1/2 : 2 5/5 : 3 4/4 : 4 3/3 : SP +11| Active conditions: Resist (fire) 10, mage armor

Ansel looks for signs of magic, then waits for the others to finish their jobs. As he stands there he looks to Ayame softly panting behind him, stories of wild animals developing a taste for humanoid flesh come to mind. '..bite attacks.. no. Nooo, Ayame is a good girl. It's different for them anyway, their mouths are like their hands...' He only feels partially assured and tries to forget the thought.


Female N Wolf | HP: 57/57 | AC: 24 (14 tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 20 (24 vs trip) | F: +9, R: +9, W: +3 (+4 morale against enchantment) | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 (lowlight, scent), SM: +1 | Speed 50 | n/a || Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40 mins), Mage Armor (1 hour)

As if sensing the fear, the she-wolf gives the dwarf a little nip at the ankle, as if to say, 'I am here, and don't you forget it!'


Male N Wolf | HP: 39/39 | AC: 23 (13 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 20 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 50ft (Temp:60) | Curent Trick: Flank | Spells & Consumables: HA! | Active conditions: Light, GMF

Rbuod nips at Ayame's ear then bounds right in front of Ansel, tail wagging like a pup smacking Ansel in the side as he looks back over his shoulder at Ayame. As if to say Defend.


Female N Wolf | HP: 57/57 | AC: 24 (14 tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 20 (24 vs trip) | F: +9, R: +9, W: +3 (+4 morale against enchantment) | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 (lowlight, scent), SM: +1 | Speed 50 | n/a || Active conditions: Resist Fire 10 (40 mins), Mage Armor (1 hour)

'Still the cub, Rboud?'
Ayame moves next to Rboud, and leans into his shoulder. Rboud is pushed into the dwarf, as Ayame pushes into her brother.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Human (Taldan), Paladin of Iomadae 7 | HP: 67| AC: 23 (12 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +10, CMD: 21 | F: +10, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: Aura Courage/Good, Light
Spoiler:
Sense Motive: +6 | Perception:+0 | Reroll 1/1 | Lay on Hands 9/9 | Smite Evil 3/3 | Spells 2/1 | Immunities: Fear, Disease

Agriver watches the wolves play while waiting for Vala to ply her trade. He then slows his breathing and spends a moment reflecting in prayer.

Iomedae forgive my weakness, for even in this rising darkness I have seen the light of thy presence in the blessings you have bestowed and felt your hand upon the strands of fate in guiding me to this haven that shields these brave survivors. Thy righteous Acts emboldened Gerard Troulsunn with courage to make such a noble sacrifice so others would live. You were there when Terendelev, in her defeat, achieved a heroic victory in saving countless others from the Storm King’s wrath; and it was your Voice that called the spirits of Yaniel’s Chosen to battle once more… I pray that my body and my soul are strong enough to carry out what must be done in the coming days.

Looking up toward the others he comments "Can the door be circumvented?"

2,601 to 2,637 of 2,637 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM..Kashka's Emerald Spire Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.