Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM_Jacob's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Jacob DeCourcey


51 to 100 of 169 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Adventus bursts through the crowd of panicked civilians, barges over to the tall goblin and runs it clean through. The goblin slides off the end of Ventus' sword, certainly dead.

Nicat and Sylvan, go again. Adventus already killed the one you were dealing with.

Just at the moment the tall goblin dies, a fiery blast rocks the town square. Across the square, the cart containing the fuel for the great sunset bonfire erupts into a tower of flames. Three more goblins leap out from behind the flames, and the horrible singing suddenly becomes much louder and closer as a foul, female goblin steps forward and joins the song. Her presence seems to make the goblins all the more vicious and frenzied. The two sleeping goblins remain unconscious, but the four new combatants more than make up for them. They all charge through the now-thinned crowd toward the party, shrieking and singing all the way.

Everyone who chased the tall goblin is 2 moves away from the new goblins. For the rest, those of you with moves greater than 30' can reach the female goblin in the back row with an action to spare. The rest of you can only reach the three regular ones with an an action remaining.

Sczarni

current map Human Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist, Drunken Brute) 4 / Fighter (unarmed) 4
Spoiler:
AC16 | T 14 | FF 13 | HP 49 / 49 | F+10 | R+6 | W+6 | Init +2 | perc + 9

Balsht, thier everywhere! Need to take down that leader in the back, I am going after the three in the front Noro crackes her knuckles limbering up for a fight and moves toward the closest goblin. Her rage building up inside as she approaches giving the goblin a look to indicate he is about to get an Arse whooping

move:

move her needed move to reach a close goblin that is not unconsious

standard:

attack (unarmed strike)1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13 (free action to rage)
Damage if a hit 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Human (Varisian) Bard / 1
Spoiler:
Initiative: 2 / perception: +4 / HP: (7)8 / AC:15 / FF: 13 / T: 12 / Fort: +0 / Reflex: +4 / Will: +2

Zella moves towards the new goblins and then issues a command to one of the goblin attackers. "Fall!" will save dc 14


M Halfling Bard 2| HP 17/17 | AC 18 | T 15 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +7 | Will +3 (+5 vs fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8

It's a little unclear to me whether I'll get to attack this turn, as the new goblins are described as being "2 moves away" but you say I can reach the three regular ones with an action remaining. I'll take and attack and it can be voided if I'm too far away.

Seeing Noro heading for the group of three goblins, Nicat moves to get on the other side of them to attack from a flanking position and swings with his dagger and shortsword.

Acrobatics check to avoid AoO if needed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Shortsword attack, -2 for TWF, +2 flank: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 2 = 6
Shortsword damage with sneak attack: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (3) = 5

Dagger attack, -2 for TWF, +2 flank: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 2 = 9
Dagger damage with sneak attack: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (6) = 8

Wow, these dice are tough.


M Human Sorcerer (Fey)

Quite happy with the success of his spell, Arduino flings another blast of resting energy at the four new goblins. DC 20

Clamping his hands over his ears, he tries to drown out the sound of the singing goblin. "Sweet druid lords, SOMEONE SHUT HER UP!"


Medium Human (Varisian) Ranger 1

move:

20 foot move toward the leader.

standard:

Ranged attack on the leader. Not certain of range increment or cover.
Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

At last he appears to have hit something, if only a glancing strike.


"Never learned that particular trick, but there are other ways to shut her up." Eleshanto fires an arrow at the female goblin and then runs 30 feet in her direction.
Attack (Shortbow, Precise Shot) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage (Shortbow) 1d6 ⇒ 5


male Human(Varisian) Rouge (Swashbuckler) lvl 1 (Perc +3, Init +2, AC15, hp 11/11, )

Seeing Adventus slay the goblin he was moving to combat, Sylvan turns and goes to stand over sleeping goblin with the nose ring.

I think here is where the other goblins would show up.

The others can deal with the new goblins for now. I don't want these things waking up and attacking us from behind.

Sylvan uses his rapier to kill the sleeping goblin with the nose ring.

coup de grace:

full round action automatic critical hit I am not sure how to roll damage.
Rapier +3 (1d6+1/18-20/x2)
I think think this is right 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8 +1d6 ⇒ 3
total 11 damage
extra 1d6 is sneak attack damage.


Noro swings hard at the goblin leading the charge, but he parries her blows with his torch, sending embers flying and knocking it out of his hands.

Will save for Zella >> 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

The goblin on the right barely reacts to Zella's command, only squinting a little.

Nicat, since you were engaged with the tall goblin earlier, you cannot reach the new attackers this round. It's actually a good thing since you missed and now you're mostly our of the fray for this round.

Save v. sleep

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Hmmm. That sleep is a killer. I'll have to up the challenge.

All four goblins stupidly fall to the ground, just moments before yelling wildly but now dozing on the ground.

Zestlian is still able to shoot the female goblin on the ground, but Eleshanto's shot goes right over her head.

Sylvan finishes off one of the goblins from earlier, jabbing it through the top of its head.

The female goblin, now the only one awake, stands up and slings a hand gesture at Arduino.

Hideous laughter DC 12

As she does, another sound cuts through the din of cnging and combat. A man is screaming for help down one of the side roads. 3 rounds to get to the side road.

He yells Help me! Someone help! No, Arthur, heel!


Male Human (Chelaxian roots) Ranger 11 [ HP: 91/91 | AC: 22 T: 13 FF: 19 CMD: 26 | F: +11 R: +16 W: +8 | Init: +5 Perc: +14 (G: +16) (U: +18) (Giants: +18) | Hunter's Tricks: 5/5 |]

Ventus looks to the others as he shakes the dead goblin off of his sword. They seemed to have the final goblin well in hand. Then the yelling arrived as the din quieted down. There were other people in trouble.

"Hurry up and kill that thing! I'll scream in girly terror if I need help!" Ventus shouted at the others before rushing to the aid of the man who had yelled.


M Halfling Bard 2| HP 17/17 | AC 18 | T 15 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +7 | Will +3 (+5 vs fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8

Nicat hears the call for help and runs in the direction of the cries, confident his caravan-mates can deal with the remaining goblin.

He quickly outpaces Ventus, who is burdened by his heavy armor. Realizing this, Nicat shouts "Hurry up, I don't want to fight whatever's up there alone!"

If my dropped shortsword is in the same direction as the side road, I'll scoop it up on my way by. If not, I'll collect it and my thrown dagger later.


M Human Sorcerer (Fey)

Will:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Despite the new cry, Arduino only has eyes for the female 'goblin' who had the testicles to throw a spell at HIM. HIM, scion of the line of Poggle.

"You fellows go save him; This one is mine." Unaccustomed to rapid movement, the young human's body nevertheless propels him towards the tiny green figure. Drawing on the magic in his blood, Arduino tries to cloud the creature's mind with a rapid gesture. "Someone, tie up those goblins there- they're going to wake up any minute!"

Move action towards her
Cast 'Daze'- DC 19, lose action next round.


Medium Human (Varisian) Ranger 1

If I'm tracking things right I should be within charge range of the female goblin, which is what I intend if i've got the range and a clear path.

Full Round:

Free Action drop longbow, draw greatsword
bab +1 str +3 charge + 2 power attack -1 favored enemy +2 = +7
Charge while Power Attacking: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

str/2hand +4 power attack/2hand +3 favored enemy +2
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 4) + 9 = 14

Zestlian casts his bow aside and whips out his greatsword as he charges at the female goblin, howling wordlessly.

Sczarni

current map Human Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist, Drunken Brute) 4 / Fighter (unarmed) 4
Spoiler:
AC16 | T 14 | FF 13 | HP 49 / 49 | F+10 | R+6 | W+6 | Init +2 | perc + 9

With the goblins around her easily dispatched Noro is about to calmdown a bit until the yelling across the way cathes her attention.

still enraged she runs toward the yelling looking out for other goblins along the way.

Perception check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
rage used 2 /5

on the run Noro grabs a mug of ale left at a table


male Human(Varisian) Rouge (Swashbuckler) lvl 1 (Perc +3, Init +2, AC15, hp 11/11, )

Arduino's sleeping spell has been really effective. Maybe he isn't the useless lump I thought he was.

Sylvan kills the last of the first set of sleeping goblins with his rapier.

coup de grace:
automatic crit
damage 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 6) + 2 = 12 +1d6 ⇒ 3 total damage 15.

Good work with those sleep spells Arduino. We only spare the smartest looking one of these little vermin. Kill the rest.


Female Human (Varisian) Bard / 1
Spoiler:
Initiative: 2 / perception: +4 / HP: (7)8 / AC:15 / FF: 13 / T: 12 / Fort: +0 / Reflex: +4 / Will: +2

Target: female goblin if she is still alive
attack 1d20 ⇒ 17
damage 1d4 ⇒ 1


Ventus, Nicat, and Noro run off to face the new threat, with Ventus slightly behind. One more round before you get to the new stuff. Nicat, your sword is not in this direction.

Save vs. Daze

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

The chattering goblin abruptly stops once more, this time staggered by a sudden cloudiness of thought and vision. She just barely has time to focus on Zestlian before he runs right over a sleeping goblin to cut her cleanly in two with a brutal swing of his massive sword.

Sylvan finishes off another goblin quickly in the background while Zella, now missing her first choice of target, takes out one more sleeper.

Two sleepers left plus the new threat. No one is currently engaged in combat, and the square is empty of pedestrians. Everyone around the female goblin is 2 rounds away from the new stuff; Noro, Nicat and Ventus are one round away.


Female Human (Varisian) Bard / 1
Spoiler:
Initiative: 2 / perception: +4 / HP: (7)8 / AC:15 / FF: 13 / T: 12 / Fort: +0 / Reflex: +4 / Will: +2

Can Zella find some nearby rope or even flags from decorations to use to bind up the sleeping goblins?


M Halfling Bard 2| HP 17/17 | AC 18 | T 15 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +7 | Will +3 (+5 vs fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8

Nicat continues to run toward the source of the screaming.

Do we still hear the screams?


Male Human (Chelaxian roots) Ranger 11 [ HP: 91/91 | AC: 22 T: 13 FF: 19 CMD: 26 | F: +11 R: +16 W: +8 | Init: +5 Perc: +14 (G: +16) (U: +18) (Giants: +18) | Hunter's Tricks: 5/5 |]

Ventus follows as best he can, not even sparing the breath to grumble about Nicat's jab.


male Human(Varisian) Rouge (Swashbuckler) lvl 1 (Perc +3, Init +2, AC15, hp 11/11, )

Seeing that there are only two of the second group of goblins still alive, Sylvan will leave them to the those already near them and run after Nicat, Ventus, and Noro.

All we have been doing is reacting, if there are goblins all over the town we are going to have a problem when it gets dark. Which it is going to do soon. How did the goblins get into town without anyone noticing them?

A stab of pain from his knee reminds Sylvan that he is hurt and needs to be careful.
I forgot about the hit I took. If this cut on my leg doesn't get me some attention from the girls in town I am going to be disgruntled lol. current HP 4.


Eleshanto spares a glance for everyone racing toward the calls for help. Someone better make sure we finish what we started. He draws his rapier and kills another of the sleeping goblins. Coup de grace 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (1) + 1 = 4


Medium Human (Varisian) Ranger 1

Zestlin takes a heartbeat to watch the two halves of the goblin he just struck fall apart. "Eh, I hope nobody wanted that one alive."

He doesn't like the way the goblins have had them running to and fro, but he's worried about what the others maybe charging into, so he chases after them, sword in hand, bow abandoned for now.

Full round move towards the latest disturbance


M Human Sorcerer (Fey)

Arduino's eyes widen in shock as his caravan companions start laying into the goblins. "What the blasted hell are you doi-" he cuts himself off with a 'GULP' and decides to deal with this later; there could be more of these 'Goblins' and people could get hurt. Running up to one of the few remaining sleeping goblins, he stands guard. "Keep this one alive- go help the others! And for the love of Nymphs, will SOMEONE get me some rope?" he calls out, addressing that last comment to the townsfolk.


Zella runs over and grabs some rigging that was holding up a canopy before the goblins showed up and heads off to tie up the surviving sleeping goblin.

Nicat and Ventus turn the corner onto the next street and see

Nicat and Ventus:
A goblin riding a hideous degenerate dog-like crearue is just finishing off a hunting hound with a spear while a few goblins watch and cheer. The man who was yelling is hiding behind a barrel, but when his dog dies he runs toward you.
One move away. You can reach in one turn.

Sylvan and Zestlian dash off to join the new fray. Still a round away.

Eleshanto finishes off the second-to-last sleeping goblin with his rapier.

Arduino moves to keep the last sleeper alive while Zella grabs rope. The few townspeople that are in earshot just gape stupidly at the amazing combat success of what they assumed were carnies.


"Arduino, I'm not going to debate you right now. You better be ready to run it through if it wakes up before you tie it up though." Eleshanto races off to find the source of the screams for help.


M Halfling Bard 2| HP 17/17 | AC 18 | T 15 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +7 | Will +3 (+5 vs fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8

For GM and Ventus:
On seeing the pack of goblins, Nicat slows down enough to let Ventus catch up, calling out to the dog-owner, "Head for the cathedral square, our friends can protect you there!"

He then shouts to Ventus, "Let's surround the leader!" and moves to attack the goblin riding the dog.

Nicat will attempt to flank him with Ventus. If that's not possible, reduce attack by 2 and damage by second d6.

Shortsword attack: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Shortsword damage with sneak attack: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (2) = 7

Dagger attack: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Dagger damage with sneak attack: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5

Finally hit something! (Right?)

In case it's needed for moving to flank:

Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


M Human Sorcerer (Fey)

The young man nods to Eleshanto and grabs the rope off Zell; he ties up the remaining goblin and once finished plants his foot on its stomach, keeping it in place.


male Human(Varisian) Rouge (Swashbuckler) lvl 1 (Perc +3, Init +2, AC15, hp 11/11, )

Sylvan dashes around the corner after Nicat, and Ventus. Rapier at the ready.


Medium Human (Varisian) Ranger 1

Bloody greatsword held aloft Zestlian continues to charge after Nicat and Ventus.

Oh Desna, for the love i bear you, grant me speed!


Female Human (Varisian) Bard / 1
Spoiler:
Initiative: 2 / perception: +4 / HP: (7)8 / AC:15 / FF: 13 / T: 12 / Fort: +0 / Reflex: +4 / Will: +2

After handing off the rope to Arduino to tie up the remaining goblin, Zella will take off after the others. From all that yelling someone may be injured and in need of her help.


Male Human (Chelaxian roots) Ranger 11 [ HP: 91/91 | AC: 22 T: 13 FF: 19 CMD: 26 | F: +11 R: +16 W: +8 | Init: +5 Perc: +14 (G: +16) (U: +18) (Giants: +18) | Hunter's Tricks: 5/5 |]

GM and Nicat:
Ventus will try to move into a flanking position with Nicat around the rider.

Longsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

What state is the dog in?


All but Arduino, Eleshanto, and Zella:
Sylvan and Zestlian turn the corner to see Nicat and Adventus in combat with a well-armored goblin riding a nasty, mangy dog-like thing while 3 more goblins move in to join the fray.

A scared-looking man runs from behind a barrel toward the town square, leaving the corpse of his dog behind.

Nicat maneuvers to surround the goblin, waiting for Ventus to catch up before striking with both weapons. His short sword makes solid contact with the goblin's back, rocking it forward in the saddle.

Ventus makes good use of the opportunity, driving his sword into the goblin's side and leaving a heavy gash.

The goblin rider calls out If you speak goblin, translate from Croatian Pomoć! Izvucite me!

The three others charge into the fray, two attacking Adventus and the other, Nicat.

Charge attack v. Ventus

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 >> 1d4 ⇒ 3

His feeble strike does nothing against Ventus' superior armor.

Grapple attempt v. Ventus

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15 >> Failed. Ventus gets an AoO.

The goblin tries to jump up and grab Ventus around the neck, but Ventus fends it off.

Charge attack v. Nicat

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

It seems the new threat has left these goblins thoroughly incompetent.

The leader rears his dog up and jabs at Nicat before running off.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 >> 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The crude spear goes right through Nicat's leather and into his stomach.

AoO for Nicat vs. the fleeing goblin or mount. Ventus already used his against the grappler. If the AoO doesn't kill the rider, he will be out of melee range of anyone this turn.

Zella and Eleshanto have a round to go before they're in sight.


Female Human (Varisian) Bard / 1
Spoiler:
Initiative: 2 / perception: +4 / HP: (7)8 / AC:15 / FF: 13 / T: 12 / Fort: +0 / Reflex: +4 / Will: +2

Zella still outpaces Eleshanto though. :)


M Halfling Bard 2| HP 17/17 | AC 18 | T 15 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +7 | Will +3 (+5 vs fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8

AoO vs riding goblin (assuming still in flank position):

Shortsword attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Shortsword damage with sneak attack: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (4) = 9

"Aaaoowch!"

Clutching his stomach and still reeling from the goblin's attack, Nicat swings at the back of the fleeing rider. His shortsword whistles through the air behind the ugly creature as it gallops away.


Male Human (Chelaxian roots) Ranger 11 [ HP: 91/91 | AC: 22 T: 13 FF: 19 CMD: 26 | F: +11 R: +16 W: +8 | Init: +5 Perc: +14 (G: +16) (U: +18) (Giants: +18) | Hunter's Tricks: 5/5 |]

All but Arduino, Eleshanto, and Zella:
AoO: Longsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"Nic, fall back, these dog butchers are mine," Ventus orders the wounded man as he shifts his grip on his shield and steps into the gap where the goblin rider had been.

Five foot step closer to Nicat.
Two weapon fighting with shield: -1 to AC

Longsword, targeting the goblin that hit Nicat: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Shield Bash, same target if still up, if not next closest: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


male Human(Varisian) Rouge (Swashbuckler) lvl 1 (Perc +3, Init +2, AC15, hp 11/11, )

All but Arduino, Eleshanto, and Zella:
Sylvan rushes to help Ventus defend Nicat. He lunges at goblin with his rapier, but slips in dead dogs blood and missing his mark.

attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 >>1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4bloody Hell!! We are all going to die because the dice hate us!

Damn it Nicat!


M Halfling Bard 2| HP 17/17 | AC 18 | T 15 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +7 | Will +3 (+5 vs fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8


All but Arduino, Eleshanto, and Zella:

Goblins have attacked and good guys seem to be going, so it looks like we're in a new round. Let me know if that's not right.

Nicat shakes his head and catches his breath, then twirls around the goblins facing him to attack from behind. Moving to flank goblin facing Sylvan.

Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Nicat succeeds in spinning past the little monster and attacks with his dagger and shortsword.

Shortsword attack: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 2 = 2
Shortsword damage with sneak attack: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (1) = 7

Dagger attack: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 2 = 2
Dagger damage with sneak attack: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (6) = 7

Once again, they prove too quick for him to hit.

Wow, what are the chances of those roll results?

Sczarni

current map Human Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist, Drunken Brute) 4 / Fighter (unarmed) 4
Spoiler:
AC16 | T 14 | FF 13 | HP 49 / 49 | F+10 | R+6 | W+6 | Init +2 | perc + 9

just trying to understand here would Noro be up where Nicat and crew are located? or somewhere else (when I last was able to post, Noro was heading toward this battle with them.)

quick situation summary as I am reading it: goblin on the dog rode off (no longer in this fight scene, faceing three goblins on foot

based on recent posts appears that Adventus killed his two (based on the rolls but could be wrong)

based on rolls from Nicat and Sylvan there is one left fighting them.

if noro is at the fight:

Noro swigs the ale she grabbed on her way to the fight feeling a bit of "courage in a bottle" Noro leaps at the remaining goblin coming down with an elbow smash to the head.

attack roll (unarmed strike) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
damage 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
drunken brute ability convert ale drink into a rage round (none used this round)

stats:

rage used 2 / 6


Medium Human (Varisian) Ranger 1

At the fray:
Zestlian curses himself for abandoning his bow to rush over.

It looks like Adventus and Noro got the three goblins, so Zestlian will close the distance and be ready in case a new threat emerges or the rider decides to make another pass.

If one of the goblins remains alive and in range~
Greatsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12


Eleshanto keeps racing toward the direction of the screams. Let me know if I still have a standard action or need a double move to get there. Not going to melee range, just within 30 feet ideally.


Adventus' chasing swing at the goblin rider catches it right across the shoulders, leaving the mount to run off. He turns to the remaining threat and casually bumps off two more enemies with a blast from his sword and shield.

Noro smacks her elbow into the final goblin's head, cracking its skull and dropping it instantly.

As you look around for more enemies, it is clear that the danger has passed. In the distance there are a few goblin running in a panic out of the town. There is no more singing, no more screams, and the townspeople have begun to pick up their things and head home.


Eleshanto rushes belatedly into the street where the man and dog were being attacked by the goblins. "Well, that was a different sort of excitement for the festival than I was expecting. Is everyone ok?"


M Halfling Bard 2| HP 17/17 | AC 18 | T 15 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +1 | Ref +7 | Will +3 (+5 vs fear) | Init +4 | Perc +8

”Shanto! Did you see? Oh, Shanto, you should have seen it! A big goblin on a nasty dog, and a bunch of other goblins with him! I got a good shot at the big fella, and then Ventus waded through the goblins like he was reaping wheat! They were all in a panic and the last one was about to run for it when Noro took him down with her elbow! Her elbow! It was really incredi…ooh.”

Nicat pauses and puts a hand to his gut and looks at it, gasping as he sees his palm covered in bright red blood. ”Uh…that gobo with the spear got me pretty good. I’m… feelin’ a little… dizzy. Maybe I should go see Zella.”

Nicat walks slowly and carefully back toward the cathedral, looking to one of his compatriots for an arm to lean on. As he walks, he looks about for his parents – he had expected them to arrive at the festival around sunset, and hasn’t seen them yet.

Arriving at the square, Nicat sees Arduino standing over a trussed-up goblin, and notes the body of several other goblins scattered about.

”Desna's dice, Arduino! I can’t believe what you did with your spells! Did you kill all these goblins?" Nicat turns pale and wobbles slightly. "Urf…Zella, I've had another, uh, accident. Can you help me out a little?"


male Human(Varisian) Rouge (Swashbuckler) lvl 1 (Perc +3, Init +2, AC15, hp 11/11, )

Sylvan cleans and sheaths his rapier. Now that the fighting is over his injured Knee is starting to hurt more and he grimaces at the pain. He looks down to see how badly he is hurt but he doesn't seem to be bleeding too badly.
I don't know how may of the towns folk are injured but I could use a little attention from a healer. Nicat could probably use it more than I.

He limps over to Nicat and offers him a shoulder to lean on. As they walk back to the town square he rubs the young mans head.
I think you need to get Desna to give you another kiss boy, this doesn't seem to be working very well anymore. How bad are you hurt?


Female Human (Varisian) Bard / 1
Spoiler:
Initiative: 2 / perception: +4 / HP: (7)8 / AC:15 / FF: 13 / T: 12 / Fort: +0 / Reflex: +4 / Will: +2

Zella runs up to the main group right ahead of Eleshanto and looks over the scene before her. "Are the goblins all dealt with? You guys don't seem to look to well."

Zella moves over to Nicat and Sylvan. "Nicat, didn't I tell you that I didn't want to be stuck tending to your wounds during the festival? Why did you go and get yourself hurt? And Sylvan, you should have been more careful too."

Zella scolds the men to hide her concern as she looks them over and then channels some healing energy towards them.

Channel 1d6 ⇒ 3
and again 1d6 ⇒ 5

"There now, feeling better? You two had better be taking it easy the rest of day and no arguing with me about it."


Medium Human (Varisian) Ranger 1

Zestlian wanders back to the square with his sword resting on his shoulder. He stoops to retrieve his longbow.

"Poor dogs." He mutters.

"Wow. I'm so proud of all of you rushing in like that. It's not your jobs. It's Ventus get's paid to be a hero, and clearly we're getting our money's worth."

"Nicat, I'm sorry I should have mentioned you need to watch out for the pointy bits the enemy his holding too."

Zestlian sits down next to the trussed up goblin with a grunt and begins clean his sword.

"Ardunio, I didn't realize you could do that. Those goblins never stood a chance."

Zestlian's expression turns dark.

"Goblins, is there anything they can't ruin. And on Desna's day too. That's sacrilege my little friend." He says, waggling his blade in the goblins direction.

"Somone needs to answer for it."


M Human Sorcerer (Fey)

Arduino gives a shrug and keeps his eyes on his prize. "Magic; it can be quite effective. So this is a goblin? I guess from the crowd's response they are not very respected in these parts?"


male Human(Varisian) Rouge (Swashbuckler) lvl 1 (Perc +3, Init +2, AC15, hp 11/11, )

Ah come on Zella, you no neither of us planned this. At least I didn't plan this. I was planning on spending the evening playing cards in the Rusty Dragon. I think Ameiko may be sweet on me. Nicat! now he may have planned this. You planned this whole thing didn't you Nicat? Thought it would be a lark to be stabbed in the belly by a goblin didn't you?

Sylvan gives Nicat a wink and a grin to show he was only teasing.

Thank you Zella for fixing us up so quickly. You are an angel!

Sylvan give Zella a brief hug.

Do you fix pants too?

I am going to go find Elric and see what he wants to do.

Sylvan heads off to find the Caravan Master.

Sczarni

current map Human Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist, Drunken Brute) 4 / Fighter (unarmed) 4
Spoiler:
AC16 | T 14 | FF 13 | HP 49 / 49 | F+10 | R+6 | W+6 | Init +2 | perc + 9

After the goblins are either dispatched or otherwise dealt with. Noro drops the empty mug she was holding and drops herself onto a nearby stool looking a bit nausious but after few seconds it seems to pass.

I...need...a...drink she manages to get out between breaths. And shome General lou Chicken

after a few more rounds of rest Noro perks up a bit thinking of the her brother's not so famous spicy chicken.

due to rage Noro was sickened for 1 round and fatigued for 6.

When Sylvan mentions about Ameiko Noro manages and glare toward him, almost as if she knows something about that situation.

51 to 100 of 169 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM_Jacob's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.