Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Iron-Dice RoTL AE Campaign

Game Master Iron-Dice


251 to 300 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

O)i,Sheriff Hemlock! It's us,th' lot from last night!


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Alaren watches for any thing out of the ordinary on the way to the Garrison. She takes everything in as they walk the street. She takes a special interest in The Curious Goblin- A Book Shop. I must remember to go back and look through the Book Shop for anything relating to my study of the Thassilon Empire.

She is surprised by the reception they get from the Townspeople, Curious ...

Quote:
As you pass the window of Sandpoint Savories, an energetic femail runs out with an arm full of fresh pasteries and shoves one into each of your hands. Thanks you. Thank you all so much. You bravery is.. is. Well. It’s great! Enjoy.

Thank you Alaren smiles and accepts the pastry.

E-Terah wrote:
Oi,Sheriff Hemlock! It's us,th' lot from last night!

Alaren approaches the Garrison building, continuously looking around and listening to see if she can get any idea what they have learned since last night.

Perception Check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Alaren wrote:
Perception Check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Nice roll!

Alaren’s enhanced elf sesnse see and hear EVERYTHING in the garrison. What sounds like a jumble of echoing noise to most, is clear distinct sounds to the half-elf's pointed ears.

About a half dozen men occupy the cavernous main floor. One conversation has to do with finding dead goblins from their own stupidly. One found hiding in a rain barren. A full rain barrel that it pulled the lid over to hide then drown. Another burned to death after spilling a jar of tar on itself when lofting it over it’s head to trow at the pastery shop.

Others are talking about the best way to dispose of the bodies. Burning is the most obvious choice, but one militiaman voices concern that such an act may be seen as respectful to the fire loving creatures, and word could get back to them about that. He suggests throwing them into the sea to rot.

The goblin prisinor can also be made out screaming and causing a ruckus. It’s grating voice bouncing on the walls from the basement holding cells.

Lastly, Alaren hears the soft foot falls of another visitor trodding up the steps to the garrison entrance. Glancing behind, it’s the familiar form of Father Zantus. Looking tired and raged from the events. It is clear he has not slept a wink since the raid.

Sheriff Hemlock takes in the sight of your group.
Well now. Here’s a welcome sight indeed. I was hoping some of you would stay in town. Your skills were very much appreciated last evening. But that was then. Here we are now. Let’s see. . . He points to the halfling. Dair is it not. Your a local. Been working as an actor and street busker here for a good bit. Never pictured you as the fighting type though. No offense. I’m glad I was wrong.

The rest of you seen to be passing through. Good fortune for us. He points to the half-elf. Mmmm. Alaren I believe you said your name was. You woodsy ranger types often detest goblins and such creatures for defileing the countryside.

He nods to the she-dwarf. Deepheavy correct. Your kind have been battling the green runts as a matter of course. Just another sporting day for you, eh. HaHaaaa.

Looking the paladin in the eye. Savarend. It was a great thing you did returning those coins to Father Zantus. Some might have thought of keep’n ‘em. You can battle with me anytime.

An' lastly this exotic young lady. Haley Kindel if my memory serves. And it seldom fails me. Your a bit of a mystery ‘ta me. But a good one at that. Sandpoint is glad to have your abilities on our side.

I believe there was one other visiting sword arm here as well. A Tian man. Mao, mmm, Masao. Yep that’s it. Pride me’self on remembering names. Not sure if he stayed of moved along, but his skills could be put to more good use.

He shifts his posture a bit. Turning the conversation to the matter at hand.

I only have ‘bout a dozen full time town guards here. Th’ rest are militia, all with jobs, responsibilities an' families. I can keep ‘em together for a short time, but sure could use same trained warriors ta’ stick around a few days to ease townfolks tensions and run off any green runt straglers.

So. Is that what brings ya here, or am I mistaken?


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

Only reason I came here was a detour. My carriage was attacked by gobbies wit fireworks. The carriage driver unhitched th' horse and ditched me back on th' road. I survived,obviously,an' came 'ere thinkin' th' little coward came thru these parts. The rest ya already know. Now that I think about it,they might've been Licktoads from Brinestump. These gobs were different. Wanted t' shake some words outta th' gob you caught--me an' Alaren here can speak Gobbie. Also wanted t' know if anybody had a dog I could borrow?


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Alaren nodes when Sheriff Hemlock points to her and recalls her name.

Sheriff Hemlock wrote:
Mmmm. Alaren I believe you said your name was. You woodsy ranger types often detest goblins and such creatures for defileing the countryside.

Alaren says, That I do.

Sheriff Hemlock wrote:

I only have ‘bout a dozen full time town guards here. Th’ rest are militia, all with jobs, responsibilities an' families. I can keep ‘em together for a short time, but sure could use same trained warriors ta’ stick around a few days to ease townfolks tensions and run off any green runt straglers.

So. Is that what brings ya here, or am I mistaken?

Alaren looks at the others then back at the Sheriff. She does not know their motivations. She is here because she is in the right place at the right time to help.

Thinking to herself - Not sure so much trained warrior applies to me but....
Since fate has brought me here at this time, I will help in anyway I can.


Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

Haley lifts a hand to the Sheriff in a wave. She smiles sheepishly. I may be exotic looking to you now, Sheriff, but as a child I was a slight thing with tangled hair, bare feet and none of these tattoos. I'm the Kindel girl who stole the pony six summers ago...though I always meant to bring it back. Even after your men found me.

She laughs at the memory. You told me crime is crime and made me bring that pony an apple for 7 days straight. A three mile walk if I remember. Though we couldn't afford the apples at the time, someone always had one waiting on the doorstep for me...I always suspected it was you.


Male Human Samurai 1

Looks like my iPhone ate the reply I made a while back. :(

Masao arrived at the Garrison a bit behind the others. He'd had some issues getting going as he had had a bad night with the dreams of the past day's events. By the time he had gotten downstairs, the rest of the people who had assisted with the battle had left for the garrison. He found it hard to accept the townsfolk's praises as he felt that he had failed for the most part. He took a deep breath and in his thoughts he vowed to move forward, and only learn from his past, not dwell on it.

Once at the Garrison, he requested to be shown to the others.


Male Halfling Swashbuckler 4

Dair happily accepts the delicious pastry shoved his way, and munches on it as he walks to the garrison.

When the Sheriff mentions him, he bows with a flourish "I'm full of surprises."

Then the man asks about them staying "I'm gonna be around here for awhile for sure, but I think it would be best if we weren't any way official. If there's gonna be more trouble, better for us to handle it on our own. This way, we don't ruffle any feathers. Besides, I kinda hate havin people in charge of me" He says this last with a bit of a smile.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Diplomacy.


Hemlock looks to E’Terah I’ll have my men make some inquiries when they finish this runt hunt business. But remember His brows narrow and his stare penetrates deeply into your eyes. We maintain order by following the law here. NO vigilantly justice within the town walls. His tone is clear he is not expecting a response.

Alaren wrote:
Since fate has brought me here at this time, I will help in anyway I can.

Much obliged, ranger.

Hemlock listens to Haley’s tale from her (not to distant) youth. Towards the end the light of recognition flickers in his eyes. Haaa. The young Kindle girl. He smiles, before screwing on a serious face. I can neither confirm nor deny your apple theory young lady. A sheriff’s place is the dispense justice and keep order. He pauses, shifting his posture to a conversational stance, as he is known for. I always say however, discipline without a lession only leads to more disciplining. Seems to have had a positive effect on you lass.

He spies Masao entering the garrison. He nods and simply say. Good.

When Dairkal expresses his thought, the sheriff scowls at the halfing.

Dairkal wrote:
I'm gonna be around here for awhile for sure, but I think it would be best if we weren't any way official. If there's gonna be more trouble, better for us to handle it on our own. This way, we don't ruffle any feathers. Besides, I kinda hate havin people in charge of me

Listen up. And be clear. There is NO vigilantly justice in my town. Stay far away from my feathers unless you want some ruffling of your own. Clear!

Dairkal wrote:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Diplomacy.

Taking deep breath. Of course, you have all demonstrated good judgement. Besides, more deputies would just cause more paperwork.

I welcome any assistance you offer.

In the aftermath of the raid, Father Zantus is visibly fatigued. At an opportune moment he interrupts the conversation to address the sheriff. Sheriff. Last evening you requested we report any unusual activity immediately. When taking my morning constitutional around the grounds I spied Ezakien Tobyn’s burial vault door is ajar.(The door is a jar? What dark sorcery this!?)
With events of late, I fear the worst.

The Sheriff, ever diplomatic, addresses the priests concerns, although a trained observer would note he feels it’s of lesser import to other matters at hand.Very well Father. Most likely someone hid there last night during the raid. Worst-case scenario, maybe a goblin got trapped in the vault He pause a moment to take a mental inventory of his assets. I have my full timers already assigned to cleanup and recon. Most of the volunteer militia are tending to their own concerns. Addressing the heroes. I could use a a few hands here, just to be safe. What say you?


Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

Haley smiles at the Sheriff's demeanor, thinking his rough exterior is in many ways for show. A good man and a paragon of the law. She dismisses any suspicious of his involvement in her mind.

When Father Zantus arrives she looks to him with compassion. Father, I think I speak for most of us when I say we'd be happy to help look over the vault for you. She looks to the others for support. Although, why on Golarion they'd hide in a burial vault is beyond me. Don't most of those things only open from the outside? Large stone doors too heavy for goblins hands alone, I'd wager.


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

Aye,within Sandpoint's walls
I agree. If you do see 'em,he's a tall,scrawny little git wit dark curly mop o' hair in a bowl cut you Hume's think is dignified ,beady eyes,an' pale skin like sallow millk. Like...a crow in human form.He's gotta pinched little nose,a wide dung-eating grin that only shows th' top row o' his yellow teeth,and this ridiculous cleft chin that looks outta place on his narrow oval head. He was Weston's a coach driver's uniform last time I saw em.

She made her expression shift to punctuate her point,almost comical if she wasn't so serious.

I jus' want my hard-earnt coin back. And an apology. Maybe kick 'im in the b@!%++&s a few times....


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Alaren nodes in agreement with Haley when she tells Father Zantus that we'd be happy to help look over the vault for you. She smiles and stifles a laugh while E-Terah do scribes the Human coach driver, by turning away and covering her mouth. note - do not get on E-Terah's bad side, she would be an a bad enemy to have.

Alaren looks back at the Sheriff, Sheriff has anyone questioned the Goblin causing a ruckus in the holding cell downstairs? she looks at E-Terah knowing the Dwarf would be more than able to intimidate the Goblin. If not I would like to assist, like E-Terah said we both speak Goblin. Before we go and assist with the search of this vault.

She stands in a relaxed but ready position, and smiles. A habit picked up while at the academy - it seemed to make her human teachers more relaxed around her.


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

Gimme some rope,a hungry dog,and a chair. I'll make it talk and make some sense o' this.She rubbed her hands,cracking her knuckles like pebbles clicking together and flexed her glossy nails.

If it's one thing gobs respect it's intimidation.


The Sheriff stands straight as a rail, displaying his authoritative qualities once again.
The little green runt wad ain't goin' nowhere fast locked in it's cell. What say we "unjar" the good Fathers crypt, then ya can see to tha comforts of the guest below. Business before pleasure after all.


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

E-Terah made a face at the thought of rummaging about in a crypt but nodded briskly,pulling on her gloves and turning to follow the doorknob-headed sheriff of Sandpoint outside.


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
GM Iron-Dice wrote:

The Sheriff stands straight as a rail, displaying his authoritative qualities once again.

The little green runt wad ain't goin' nowhere fast locked in it's cell. What say we "unjar" the good Fathers crypt, then ya can see to tha comforts of the guest below. Business before pleasure after all.

Alaren simply nodes her head, Of course Sheriff, just trying to find out how and why the Goblins attacked the town last night. She follows E-Terah outside.


Leaving the garrison the group curves up tower street towards the Temple. The festival grounds are mostly cleared out now. The majority of burnt material having been hauled off, the grounds raked and scorch marks being cleaned off as you watch. Several of the volunteers wave at the heroes as word of your deeds continues to spread around town. The Sheriff casually explains that most of the debris has been hauled away and dumped from junkers edge(6) where the rocks and tide will smash it up and wash it away.

The doorknob headed man looks to Father Zantus. Perhaps you should retire to the Cathedral and rest while we look into this. The tired priest gives a nod and trods off to speak with a volunteer before heading inside.

As you travel the side fence that leads behind the Temple to what is referred to as the Sandpoint Boneyard (2) Hemlock again expresses gratitude to your group of adventurers for aligning yourselves with his town. He's starting to consider you a significant resource, and hopes today may foster a long standing alliance.

The vault in question is a 20-foot- square stone structure that stands near the wall. Used to house the remains of previous caretakers, priests, and acolytes who served at the Cathedral, the stone door does indeed hang ajar. The ground around the place is churned up as well.

DC 13 Perception Check:
Many of the footprints are goblin prints, but some of them appear to have been left by a larger humanoid.

DC 13 Survival Check:
You can confirm that about six goblins and one Medium humanoid climbed the wall, then approached and entered the vault.

Update - Sandpoint Town *MAP*


Male Halfling Swashbuckler 4

Dairkal draws his rapier and eases a knife from his sleeve into his hand, holding both ready as he looks around for any sings of trespassers 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Perception


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22Survival check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4Perception

Hmm. Doesn't look like another goblinoid like a bugbear or a hob was wit em. Somebody wit shoes. They looted th crypt f'r something an snuck off in all th confusion. Maybe th raid was a diversion. Its a common tactic f'r those who use gobs as cannon fodder t' further their schemes. It's practically overrated.


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Alaren looks around at the ground as well as at the stone door.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Survival Check : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Alaren bits on her lower lip and looks at E-Terah as she describes what she sees.

E-Terah wrote:
Hmm. Doesn't look like another goblinoid like a bugbear or a hob was wit em. Somebody wit shoes. They looted th crypt f'r something an snuck off in all th confusion. Maybe th raid was a diversion. Its a common tactic f'r those who use gobs as cannon fodder t' further their schemes. It's practically overrated.

The foot prints are as chaotic as the Goblins themselves. Not sure how many there are. And a humanoid.

She thinks of what might have been in the crept that someone would have wanted.
All this destruction for something kept in a crept? She looks are the rest of the group then at the Sheriff. Sheriff, do you know of anything the thieves may have wanted from this particular crept? Or does this crept lead somewhere, not just house the remains of the honored dead?

She again bits the corner of her bottom lip, turning her thoughts inward.
Her limited experience in exploring Thassilonian Ruins has taught her to always ask does this lead somewhere else, is there a hidden passage.

I suggest we search the inside of the crept for anything that maybe disturbed and to see if this leads to anywhere else.


Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

Haley follows the group with some reluctance, peering up at the crypt. It was a majestic building and she wondered what kind of a man Tobyn must have been to yield such a resting place in a town as small as Sandpoint.

The tattoos on her bare arms and hands seemed to warm in anticipation to the thought that hadn't quite reached her mind yet. When it did, Haley said it under her breath. And then a second time, louder for the others to hear.

What if whatever went inside....is still there.


Dairkal’s keen perception notices that many of the footprints are goblin prints, but some of them appear to have been left by a larger humanoid.

E’Terah survival training can further confirm that about six goblins and one Medium humanoid climbed the wall, then approached and entered the vault.

Sheriff Hemlock listens to the she-dwarf and her observations. If that be th’ case Deepheavy, there may be more ta this than just smiley runt buckets running amuck. But what sensible shoe wearing citizen would cavort with greenines?

He looks to Alaren as she queries to the crypts use. It’s used for housing the remains of previous caretakers, priests, and acolytes who served at the Cathedral. It’s only the one floor, no basement or nothin’. Several tombs lay about, Ezakien Tobyn’s the most noted of late as he was the priest burned screaming alive when the temple went up five years ago. It’s still a debate exactly how many people he saved that day.

Taking a closer look at the crypt, the large and heavy door is opened about three inches. This door has an outer surface panel made of nice stone with decretive carvings, and an inner thicker panel used to make a tight seal when shut. Like a modern bank vault door, only made of stone and not as thick. It’s impossible to view inside due to the thickness of the inner panel.


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Alaren looks around at the Goblin prints, I say we have a look at the inside to see if they took anything that we can determine.


Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

Haley snaps her fingers and a flickering spark appears in her hand. She holds it out trying to shed some light within the shadows. And, perhaps, some heat to the coldness of the crypt in front of them.

So many people died in that first fire.. She says. There has to be something relevant about the goblin attack taking place on the anniversary of that tragedy and the revealing of the temple. Something sinister is at work here.


As the vault door is swung open (Who’s dong the honors?), long bony fingers reach out and claw at the living flesh of the opener.

DC 10 perception:
It’s an skeleton. Dry bones only, no armor, weapons or clothing.

DC 14 perception:
There’s more than one! Could be two or could be three. Your not sure.

DC 20 perception:
The appear to have been standing completely still, as if awaiting to be triggered by the opening of the door.

Everyone can pick ANY starting point they want. Please use a coordinate (i.e. h7) or a general discriptor (i.e. Max bow range with clear shot of skeleton) and I’ll fill you in.
First post, first served for locations.

Initiative:

Skeleton(s) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Alaren 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
E’Terah 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Haley 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dairkal 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Masao 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Savarend 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

PC average 12

PC's act first!

Hemlock was standing farthest back. He draws his weapon and bellows out What's happening up there!

Boneyard *MAP*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

E-Terah twitched when the first skeletal hand emerged from behind the crypt door after she shoved it open with a stiff shove. She batted at it like a groping drunk in a tavern.

Either these bones were disturbed by their grave gettin' robbed or someone woke 'em up an' left 'em behind,the she-dwarf dwarf drawled in a bored tone. C'mon an' help me put 'em t' bed. Wit somethin' blunt.

She unslung her maulaxe from over her shoulder and flipped it over so she'd strike with the heavy anvil-shaped sledge end.


Updated map to show E'Terah at the opening, ready for battle.

Boneyard *MAP*


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Start at G6

Perception check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Alaren stiffens when she sees the skelatel hand claw at E-Terah. Taking her sword out of the scabbard, as E-Terah swings open the door. Alaren steps forward to H6 and attacks the skeleton.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Damage 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Instinctively Alaren’s sword strike seeks her enemy’s vital organs to incapacitate her foe. He blade slides between the ribs penetrating the cavity that would hold the lungs. As fast as the action can be performed, she realizes the blade need to be sideways to shatter the ribs. Perhaps on her next attack . . .

AC 16

Boneyard *MAP* - B


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7Attk
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3Dmg

E-Terah gave a lazy swipe at the nearest skeleton with her maulaxe but missed due to a billows of what she suspected was grave dust came off the skeleton' dry bones came out with its jerky movements and into her face. She gave a disgusted sneeze.

I just washed my hair!


Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

Haley moves behind the Sheriff, her curiosity getting the best of her, but the description of the fiends keeping her at bay.

Undead? Here?! Quickly Sheriff, close the door!

Haley moves to C6 and readies an action to Snapdragon Firework any undead that come shuffling outside of the crypt


Savarend PM'd me he'll be away for a short time, but will be back. I'll DM-PC him a bit.

Saverand will move near Haley leaving a gap between them. He readies his hammer. Good tink'n lassie. We'll get ready fer um, an see if we can'a flank em into a crushed piled o bone meal. Hehheh.


The skeletons appear to be autonumis creatures with no emotion or motivation other that to destroy all fleshy creatures they encounter.

The bony jagged hands claws at E'terah from the doorframe.

2 claw attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The slender bony undead then hunches sideways and squeezes between the she dwarf and half elf to gain access to even more meaty flesh.
squeezing to area g7. AC lowered to 10 until it's next turn.

The second skeleton moves into the space the first just left from, and rips at the mushy flesh of the Hal elf. lipless jaw moving up and down as if making a silent battle cry.

2 claw attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

  • Haley, your readied snapdragon action can go off on the skeleton that moved to g7. It's AC is temp a 10. Attack!

    I'm away from photoshop today, so the map will be caught up later.


  • Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Fire never hesitates. It either burns away its enemies or it is snuffed out by them.

    Haley, however, has not become fire yet. When the skeleton shambles forward fear ceases her and she tenses. It's claws and teeth, the void of its eye sockets, it is not an animal...no, it is less than that. It is all that remains of the living. It is emptiness. It is death.

    So much death.

    And yet...despite the girl's hesitation, the lattice work of tattoos criss-crossing her arms, palms and shoulders begin to glow and then fade as arcane power surges to the tips of her fingers. Haley cries out and lifts her hand, pointing it at the direction of the skeleton, forced to release the spell before it burned her from the inside out.

    I wish it would stop doing that! These tattoos have a mind of their own!

    A hissing streak of light, forming the shape of a prismatic warhammer, spirals end over end and explodes against the skeleton with a dazzling and booming retort.

    DC 16 Reflex to avoid being dazzled.

    1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Fire Dmg


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    Hey DM..Hmm what's my AC again? Hero labs puzzles me. With lamellar leathers and Dec bonus wouldn't it be a flat 15?


    Male Human Samurai 1

    E-Terah: Yeah, it would be 15. Looks like you might have selected the 'Armor as DR' option on the Configure Hero choices. Unselect that and you should be ok. :)


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren screams as as the second skeleton tears through her shirt and leaves four long claw marks on her left arm. She looks down and sees the torn flesh. Watching the jaw of the skull moving up and down as if making a silent battle cry, she responds and and brings her sword down with as much force as she can muster.

    Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
    Damage: 1d1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    E-Terah, I think Iron dice does the same thing I do - roll attack and damage together so that if it does it you don't have to edit the post to do damage.


    Male Halfling Swashbuckler 4

    Dair once more seems unbothered by the sudden appearance of the undead attempting to rend their flesh. He rushes forward, flinging a dagger as he goes. Moving to e5. Attacking the one at g7. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 for 1d3 ⇒ 1


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    Seemingly more annoyed than anything by the dusty,rattling bones, the she-dwarf deflected its raking claws with her maulaxe's handle before taking a step back to make room for her swing and shattered through the nearest skeleton's ribcage and spine in an explosion of dust and bone chips.

    She cracked her neck and gave her flared mohawk a flip,shaking off debris with a snort.

    {b]Nighty-night![/b]

    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12Attack
    1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7Damage

    Glancing back at the others with their bladed weapons,she snorted,These is skeletons--bones! They ain't got no flesh t' cut. Gotta beat 'em t' bonemeal 't get anywhere.


    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    "Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!" Savarend charges forward, bringing his longhammer down in a wicked overhead arc.

    Move to E8. Attack G7.
    longhammer w/ power attack + charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 222d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2) + 7 = 15


    Haley’s fire burns into the bones guarding the entrance way, charing black the ribs with white hot cracks. As the undead squeezes forward it becomes more vulnerable to attack. Taking advantage, Alaren looses an arrow that shatters the charred torso, removing the “un” and leaving only “dead”.

    The second mindless (literally) abomination creaks forward only to find the stark knife of life and the hammer of redemption pulverize it to dust and fragments.

    These souls are once again at peace.

    Everyone looking into the darkened vault can detect no further movement or thereat. There seems to a pile of loose brown cloth not far from the entrance, lying discarded on the cold stone floor. Perhaps a garment or sac.


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Is that...is that all of them? Haley says, looking over Hemlock and Savarend's shoulders.

    The tattoos on her body have cooled once again and have returned to their myriad of intricate swirls, loops and designs.

    Did those goblins somehow raise the Father from the dead? That seems like powerful magic only to lock him away again..

    Haley casts Detect Magic

    The girl's eyes burn a vibrant blue after she casts the simple spell and she focuses on the darkness of the tomb.

    No secret hides from magics eye.. She says to herself- a little mantra her professors would use to scold her miscasts back at the academy.


    Male Halfling Swashbuckler 4

    Dair smiles at Haley "That was awesome!" He says, excitedly.

    The acrobat steps closer to the door, and peers at the cloth. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Perception


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren smiles at Haley for the fire that destroyed the undead, then looks into the tomb beyond the door.

    Perception check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
    Looking for untying disturbed by whomever opened the tomb as well as if there are any hidden passages inside the tomb.


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    E-Terah prodded the cloth with her maulaxe cautiously.1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11Perception


    Male Human Samurai 1

    Masao approached closer, keeping an eye out all around looking for any other unusual things

    Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


    Haley; Casting your spell you detect the faint residual afterglow of magic. The type that is left after an item has expended it arcane energy, generally lasting only a few hours or days at the most.

    Dairkal; Looking closely you can see that it is definitely a sewn garment of some type made of rough hewn material.

    Alaran; Your eyes penetrate deeper noticing fine details including two small patches laying loose near the garment. They appear to be in the general shape of humanoid skulls.

    E'Terah; Cautiously lifting the cloth on the end of your ax reveals it to be a robe.

    Masai; As you look about the are for additional threats. You spot. Out of the corner of your eye. Deep into the shadows. As still as morning fog.
    Nothing unusual.

    The robe has several darker areas where it appears a patch once was sewn on. They are all in the shape of a bone, most being skulls and a few of other misc shapes.
    Two of the areas appear to be recent with small threads still lingering and match the shape of the two cloth patches noticed by Alaran.

    Further into the crypt, the rear center stone coffin has the lid cracked open and thrown onto the floor.


    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    Savarend peers into the open crypt door and peers about. "We have one activity planned: not getting killed." He holds his right hand up to his eye and makes a circle with his thumb and forefinger. "Dok grobkhaz."

    Detect evil.


    Savarend Whiteroot wrote:

    "Dok grobkhaz."

    Detect evil.

    You feel this room is devoid of evil.

    Wait! Umm. *sniff*
    Confirmed, no evil.


    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    "Nothing outright evil. Yet." He takes a few tentative steps into the crypt, reaches out with his longhammer, and taps gently on the crypt.

    251 to 300 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Iron-Dice RoTL AE Campaign All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.