Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


GM Iron-Dice RoTL AE Campaign

Game Master Iron-Dice


201 to 250 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

Haley hesitates, unsure of how to react, but is excited by the prospect. She takes the nobleman's arm and tilts her head to him. I'm Haley, by the way. Haley Kindel. I never did catch your name back there behind the crates.. She grins playfully, testing the man's pride and personality. Haley nods her head in agreement with Dairkal's words and is again impressed by his way with people.

She takes note of Ameiko and Zantus and lifts a hand to them, happy to know they are both alright.

The commotion with the Sheriff gathers everyone's attention and she focuses in on the confrontation. The two Dwarves seem to have gone on the defensive in regards to Hemlock's accusations. E-Terah's string of ears is a grim reminder of the attack. Haley suddenly remembers that one goblin in Sandpoint still has his ears, and more importantly, his crooked little mouth.

Maybe we should try and get some information out of Alaren and Masao's prisoner.. She suggests. The dye has been cast on Sandpoint, but that doesn't mean we can't find out who spilled the ink here..


I see there is still some fire left in your bellies even after the fight. I've meet your kind before. Aye. I wanted to be sure of who I was addressing before hauling you in public and saying. . .
The two militiamen escorting Saverand interrupt and tell of his brave heroics.I see there is still some fire left in your bellies even after the fight. I've meet your kind before. Aye. I wanted to be sure of who I was addressing before hauling you in public and saying. . .
The two militiamen escorting Saverand interrupt and tell of his brave heroics..
Hmmmmmm. Another outsider who thinks they know what is best for Sandpoint, eh?
He looks to Father Zantus who seem to be cracking a smile. The sheriff narrows his brows and the priest face tightens up.
Thank you. The town of Sandpoint is in your dept. As am I.
He walks forward clasping each of your forearms in turn, as is the warriors greeting.

In a lower voice, out of earshot of his militiamen
As to your security concerns.
Perhaps we can discuss this further in my office upon the morrow.

Wordlessly he changes the mood of the assembly from his attention to individual activities with a practiced change of posture. I've got a nice uncomfortable holding cell for that one, if you can leave its ear intact long enough to be questioned.

The other citizens standing in the square also offer up thanks to each of you individually and as a group.
Included in that group is Father Zantus. I not sure the faith of Sandpoints townfolk could stay unwaivering if the new temple was burned down on it's dedication day. You have saved more than lives here today. your have saved hope.

Ameiko Kaijitsu speaks up as well. I not sure where you all have lodgings. Or if your staying in town. I very much hope you will. It would be refreshing to talk with adventurers again. And a fellow Tian. The last part was directed twords Masai, of course. I own the Rusty Dragon Inn. It would be my honor to offer you. All of you. A free weeks bording. Meals and drinks included.

At some point during or after any conversations with your group or individual members, the sheriff steps aside to gather reports from his men about the status of the town and its citizens.


Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

Haley nods to Ameiko and looks up to the noble. The truth is, as much as she wants to know what prompted the goblin attack, she doesn't have the heart for interrogation in regards to the prisoner.

Why don't we all go get a drink, clean up, maybe hear a story or two from Dairkal to clear our minds.. She hesitates. I just think, after all of this death, we need to...to just live for the night..


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

Well,thank ya'll kindly for the invitations and clearin' up any misunner'standin's. If ya'll excuse me,I need t' go see Deverin Hosk over at th' Goblin Squash Stables about a donkey...

The she dwarf nodded her crest of fuschia hair,turning away and departing into the smoke-shrouded streets of the embattled evening. Her maulaxe was slung over her shoulder,just in case she happened upon any stragglers from the goblin raiders.

Or a certain cowardly carriage driver.

Gotta remember to go back to that carriage house and complain. Find out that coward's name so I can give him a reminder of how not to bail on your employer. Maybe I'll just break one of his knees so he'll have to hobble when he tries to flee.


Male Human Samurai 1

Masao smiled and nodded as Ameiko called him out (especially as he hadn't seen any other Tian present in town at all).The fact that she was offering a free week's boarding was rather fortuitous as Masao found himself with nearly no coinage in his purse at all.

He nodded at Haley's suggestion. "I agree with you on that note. there has been much death recently and I am tired of it. An evening relaxing with one's fighting companions will be a great change. I would greatly enjoy too hearing a few stories to pass the time."


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Thank you Sheriff. She clasps his forearm in return. She simply nods when he says,

Quote:
As to your security concerns. Perhaps we can discuss this further in my office upon the morrow.

She smiles when Father Zantus says they have saved hope.

The offer of a room for the week is welcoming. Thank you Mistress Kaijitsu she bows as is the custom of the Tian. A bed for the night would do wonders for me.

She turns to Haley, Yes a few stories from Master Dairkal and a good drink sounds like the best way to end this day.

E-Terah wait, are you going to head for home now. Will you not join us at least for a pint of ale. I am sure Mistress Kaijitsu will have some of that wonderful Early Winterdrop Mead, the best ale in all of Sandpoint.

She looks at the rest of the group standing there.


Male Halfling Rogue 2(Swashbuckler)

Dair chuckles at Ameiko's offer. "Well, I've been staying at the Rusty Dragon these last few months, I can definitely stay for at least one more week. Your kindness is most welcome. I also believe I have a few stories I can spin as we enjoy a hopefully quiet evening in your common room."


Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

The she-dwarf smirked at Alaren's call and waved without turning around.Aye,I'll be joining you all inna bit. I'm not headed fo' home just yet. That's a three day ride on a good day an' a ,five day's walk on foot. I'll be back.


Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

Alaren sighs, The bath will wait.

Wait E-Terah, I will go with you. No sense in letting you have all the fun if there are any Goblins left in Sandpoint.
Alaren runs to catch up with E-Terah.


Going back a bit
Haley asked the noble I'm Haley, by the way. Haley Kindel. I never did catch your name back there behind the crates.

The man brushes himself off as best he can. Giving and slight bow and flourish. M'lady. Please excuse my oversight. I am Aldern Foxglove. Heir of the Foxglove estate. At your humble service and in your debt.
After the offer of boarding from Ameiko he adds.
As fortune would have it, I am staying at the Rusty Dragon myself while in town. I am afraid however, after todays harrowing events I may not be the best of company. Perhaps another day, after a hot bath, sleep and a change into presentable clothing, I can properly offer my gratitude to you. Then he adds quickly. To all of you! Of course. With another kiss to the hand and a slight flourish from aking muscles the tattered and tired manor lord limps off to the Rusty Dragon.

  • For those going to the Rusty Dradon {Location XX on Sandpoint Map)*

    You travel the somber streets of Sandpoint. Heading south-east down High Street. The burn marks, broken windows and overall filth of the goblins is clearly visible. A few townsfloks are loading wheelbarrows and carts with debris and sweeping up. The long and wide Festival Street still looks presentable. Only a few scattered signs of goblin activity are visible, although the usually bustling avenue is mostly empty and quiet. All shops are latched and windows shuttered over. Reaching the Sandpoint Harbour you see an unusual sight. A small fishing boat flotes lazily offishore. Half burnt, the fire has been extinguished already. The odd item is the large deep sea fishing pole protruding from a dead goblin at the ors. From your angle, its not clear if the goblin was slain by the boat owner or if it is some mishap in goblin common sense that caused the harpooning.

    At last, a mear fifty paces from the docks on market street is the Rusty Dragon. This large structure is Sandpoint’s oldest inn, notable for the impressive (and quite rusty) iron dragon that looms on the building’s roof, doubling as a lightning rod and decoration.

    Upon entering the rustic door it's immediately clear tonight is not the usual fare of joyous boisterous song and drink the inn is known for. Patrons still sit at tables and the bar, but conversations are quite and solemn. The unimaginable events of this evening and the adrenaline of escaping the goblin attacks are turning into quiet reflection. Drinks of celebration are now drinks of forgetting.

  • For those going to see Deverin Hosk (Location XX on Sandpoint map)*

    Goblin Squash Stables is adjacent to the Rusty Dragon Inn. Not being clear on that information in advance, the duo traveled along River Street to arrive at a large sign above a door that perpetuates one of the greatest fears of the lowly goblin—being trampled underfoot by a horse.

    A warm glowing light emits from the stables double doors that lay slightly ajar enough to let in a humanoid sized figure. Peeking inside you see a burly man sitting at a work bench hunched over a project. A firry branding type tool, only filled to a small to a point, is busy humming and working away on his project.

    I'm posting from a remote location. I dont have access to my photoshoped map, so I'll put an update with location later. They are the buildings above the words Market Street near the bottom. Rusty Dragon is the center, and Goblin Squash to attached to the right of it.


  • Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren catches up with E-Terah and walks in silence, unsure as to why she'd died to tag along with the eccentric Dwarf.
    More alert than normal, she tries to focus on the noises on this town to determine if any Goblins are still hiding and waiting.

    She looks at the large sign of the Goblin Squash Stables. Appropriate she thinks to herself.

    Quote:
    A warm glowing light emits from the stables double doors that lay slightly ajar enough to let in a humanoid sized figure. Peeking inside you see a burly man sitting at a work bench hunched over a project. A firry branding type tool, only filled to a small to a point, is busy humming and working away on his project.

    Perception check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

    Looking in she tries to determine what the man is working on so intently and trying to jog her memory and determine if this is Deverin Hosk.


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    Oi,Mr. Hosk,got some ears fo' ya collection! the she-dwarf announced with a knock.


    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    Savarend thumbs his fist to his heart and bows from the waist. "Thank you, Mistress Kaijitsu. Your graciousness is humbling." He follows the rest of the group toward the inn.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley bids Aldern a pleasant goodbye. I look forward to seeing you again, Mr Foxglove. The truth is, the prospect of a warm bath and rest is a very alluring prospect.

    Tossing her wild mane of red hair back from her face she makes her way over to Dairkal. She is happy to be alive, around friends and is in the mood for some mischief to enliven her spirits. You, sir, were quite amazing back there. I didn't know your dagger was as sharp as your wit! Let's head over to the Rusty Dragon and I'll buy you an apple or two.. She grins playfully and skips away from him if he decides to retaliate.

    Moving swiftly away, Haley manages to bump into Savarend who is walking beside them to the inn. Ohhh, I'm sorry! She laughs. Extending her hand she realizes she must look like a mess, but she doesn't care.

    I'm Haley! Are you at all related to E-Terah? She realizes how foolish her question is and continues. I guess not all dwarves know each other, huh?


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    Savarend smiles at Haley. "Well actually, yes, we do all know each other. We have a newsletter, you know." He tips his head toward the inn and keeps walking. "I think I will honor my ancestors this evening by getting blindingly drunk. Because besides killing greenskins and shaping metal, the dwarven pantheon doesn't really have much in the way of hobbies." He chuckles and turns to Haley. "So how did you come by the rest of these folk? Did you travel together?"


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Actually, we all just sort of..came together back there.. Haley says moving with the others. I've never seen anything like it, really. Everyone was running one way and then Alaren, E-Terah, Sir Dairkal here and Masao..they all went running TOWARDS the goblins. She pauses as though playing the memory through her mind for the first time.

    She blinks and looks to Savarend. I don't know why. I just knew inside that I had to follow them no matter what was on the other side. Curious, isn't it, the things that compel us..

    Haley shakes the strange sensation away and extends her arms up and over her head in a stretch. And now we shall come together for wine, and sweets and captivating stories! Do you know a tale or two, Master dwarf?


    Male Human Samurai 1

    Masao couldn't help but smile at Haley's spiritedness. The young lady's mood was a bit infectious and he felt himself buoyed by them. He nodded when she commented about the running toward the goblins and he felt the need to speak on it.

    "As a guest in this wonderful town, I felt I was honor-bound to assist my hosts when they were faced with danger. While I many not find pleasure in killing and mayhem, Honor does dictate that a warrior act in a certain way at times. A true warrior takes to conflict head on, but with a mind to how best to survive it, even if that means breaking off and withdrawing.

    Enlightenment is what a true warrior seeks, not conflict. But should conflict come upon him he must be ready to meet it without hesitation to protect those that may be in his charge, including himself. Does that make sense?" He gestured for a drink as he began speaking and it arrived just as he finished so he picked it up and drank it completely in one drink, setting the mug back on the table firmly.


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    After making it to the inn, the group settles down around a small table and each orders a drink. Haley orders a nice stout ale in the biggest mug available and tilts it to her lips. Normally, she drinks fruit-laced wines or cold spring water, but today merits something a little heartier. The ale is full and heavy and she can feel its presence after draining a quarter of its contents.

    She places her chin in her palm, propped up on one elbow. Listening intently to the various stories, quips and speeches her new found allies give, Haley experiences a strange sense of family she has never felt before. She misses E-Terah and Alaren.

    When Masao shares his words on honor and the code of the warrior she tilts her eyes to him and gives the Tian her full attention.

    Enlightenment is what a true warrior seeks, not conflict. But should conflict come upon him he must be ready to meet it without hesitation to protect those that may be in his charge, including himself. Does that make sense?" Masao asks before draining his drink evenly and setting it back down on the table.

    Haley eyes her own ale, but decides she needs to empty out her thoughts before pouring in the beverage.

    My father always told me that fools rush in. He'd be furious if he knew I took part in that fight today, but I think...maybe proud on the inside. Did we truly experience enlightenment out there? She looks over at the cold and empty hearth in the corner. I don't feel enlightened...I feel tired and sore. I feel shook up and sad about those people who died. That poor dog...

    Haley looks back at the others, chewing her bottom lip slightly and looking somewhat ashamed. But I feel more alive today than I ever have before. Does that make me a terrible person?


    Male Halfling Rogue 2(Swashbuckler)

    Dair gives Haley his best smile "Absolutely not! I follow Desna, as does Alaren, I think. One of her primary tenants is to always seek out new experiences and to live life to the fullest. You met new friends, fought very bravely, saved a mans life and more. All of this new, or exciting or both. Hence, you feel more alive."

    More quietly, so only she can hear "And you looked beautiful while doing it"


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    Savarend's face brightens when Haley asks of stories. "That I do, lass! Come, let's head inside and I will tell a tale."

    The dwarf seats himself on a bar stool, clambering up as gracefully as a dwarf in heavy armor can. He raises a finger to the bartender. "I'll have a pint of your thickest barley ale." Catching the mug slid down the bar, he drinks deeply. He brings the mug down on the bar with a thump and wipes foam from his mustache. "Ah! Full-bodied and pungent, how all women and drinks should be!" Spinning on the stool, he turns to face Haley (and whomever happens to be nearby). "This is a story my Ma taught me, which she learned during her wandering days. It is the tale of a frog from the Mushfens of Varisia, and it goes like this..."

    The Legend of Joeabb the Frog:

    A creek in the woods, wandering lost,
    ripples beneath the low hanging moss
    and carries falling leaves for a ride,
    they swirl in the eddies and raft on the tides
    and rush to and fro to the swampy lows,
    then slow, to unfold in a pool of shadow.

    And only be chance do the leaves arrive
    at the hidden pond where Joeabb resides.

    Here, the sunlight is filtered by shade
    of trees in the water. Their trunks colonnade
    at the edge of the pond like sentries at guard;
    banishing all who would venture this far
    to spy on creatures asleep on the logs,
    that swim in the cattails or slog thru the bogs
    or perhaps the reclusive Joeabb the Frog,
    the once famous tenor, ghost of the fog.

    Leagues to the south, as the blackbirds fly,
    at a green lily pond in times gone by,
    a young Joeabb, just tadpole to frog,
    soon discovered his gift from the fog;
    a beautiful voice, hauntingly tender
    with range and power – basso to tenor.
    Those who heard him were staggered with awe
    and news spread quickly of Joeabb the Frog.

    Come evening, the pond was symphony hall,
    crickets would fiddle, hoot owls would call,
    heron and egrets swooshed in the shallows
    and frogs by the scores puffed their bellows.
    Birds of all feathers flocked the trees,
    lightning bugs lighted the mist magically,
    a lodge of beavers thumped hollow logs
    but all would go still, for Joeabb the Frog.

    It seems he would sing to the night, unaware
    that a throng of listeners had gathered there
    and often his eyes would drift to his maid,
    a spotted she-frog, he called Lilyjade;
    crooning sweet tones for her alone
    as if his songs were a lover’s poem.
    And after the throng of the gathered had gone,
    they’d snuggle together to wish on the dawn.

    Joeabb rejected the trappings of fame;
    refused the gifts, ignored the acclaim.
    Offers of travel and sing on the lake,
    though tempting, he thought, tempted the fates.
    Until he was nudged by his own Lilyjade;
    with a goodbye kiss, he was whisked away
    and night after night he sang for her sake,
    while millions listened around the great lake.

    The fog rolled in, his tenor voice soared
    and those so impressed by this frog troubadour
    thundered a cheer that rippled the lake
    at the end of the concerts of Joeabb the Great.
    Each morn, he vow to the great beyond
    that soon he’d return to the green lily pond
    where surely his mate ponders the dawn
    and lingers with fading stars to wish on.

    At the final performance, a fierce wind blew
    and everyone, looking for cover, withdrew.
    Joeabb impulsively headed for home
    and wrestled the gales of the night alone.
    He arrived along with the calm of day
    and met by the creatures who weathered the fray,
    he saw his pond completely transformed
    and heard cruel stories wrought by the storm.

    Heads bowed when he called Lilyjade,
    for she was swept by the hurricane’s rage.
    Joeabb searched thru the woods for leagues
    and refused to accept what the others believed.
    He swam the swamps and the waterways,
    journeyed farther and wider each day,
    and after months of the same, on and on,
    he never returned to the green lily pond.

    Some say he’s lost, others he died;
    fell in a cavern, buried alive.
    Some say he found a moonbeam of blue
    and climbed to the sky for a better view.
    But in truth he repaired to this swampy glade,
    so cloistered by backwater bramble and shade
    and began a song so incredibly strong
    that time itself refused to move on.

    When the mist comes from the trees beyond
    he croons to a moon and a love that is gone
    and endeavors to conjure his Lilyjade
    from the ghostly haze that glides the glade;
    certain that when his voice becomes pure,
    she’ll respond from beyond the misty moor.
    But the fog only drifts thru his sad serenade,
    years into decades and age upon age.

    Now, a thousand years have gone by;
    his voice so pure, just a note makes you cry.
    And so, the angels who bring forth the dawn
    were moved to tears by his woeful song.
    With a touch they placed this hidden pond
    between the here and the great beyond
    and nestled the souls of two little frogs
    who live forever in love in the fog.

    On warm summer evenings while lying your bed
    or rocking the porch with stars overhead,
    you may hear a voice so incredibly pure
    you’ll clutch at your heart in rapture, assured,
    if you close your eyes and breathe the night air
    you’ll drift with the mist that lifts you to where
    a blithe little spirit sings in the fog
    and you’ll hum along with Joeabb the Frog.


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley's face shifts along with Savarend's tale from initial excitement, to mirth, from emotion to final contemplation. She is in fact humming along with the tune at the story's end. When the dwarf utters the last line, Haley laughs and puts her hands together in overzealous applause. She has, in fact, drained the rest of her own ale in the telling and sways slightly in her chair.

    Master dwarf, what a fine and memorable tale! She grins, then thinks on it, and raises an eyebrow. But what truly happened to Joeabb? Does no one know?

    She tilts her head to Dairkal and Masao. Perhaps he runs the streets of halfling towns or sings his heart's dirge on the highest peaks of Tian-Xi? She is hoping the other two have heard variations of the story and are willing to share.

    In the cloistered halls of Magnimar's academy songs and stories were frowned upon, as was the mention of bards or jesters. Magic was a serious matter and only the most astute and intelligent could truly understand it, they had told her.

    But there is magic in the mind.. She muttered to herself alone. And magic in the blood too, I'd wager.. She whispers.


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley looks to Dairkal and gives him a smile. You are too kind, Sir Dairkal, but I'm certain that apple has addled your vision. I've been told that a woman as tattooed as I was too strange and unnatural to be truly beautiful. She laughs and gestures to her tattered and stained attire. And after the days events I'm sure I've only added to that allure.. She says sarcastically.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    As your table swaps stories the grim thoughts of the patrons are replaced with tales of adventure and camaraderie. As Savarend begins to spin his yarn all are transported to a land fee of goblin destruction. By the conclusion of the tale drinks are flowing and conversations are sparking up.

    The elderly halfling woman employed by Ameiko Kaijitsu to run the tavern, who introduced herself as Bethana Corwin when you first entered, gives you a warm soft smile. She is pleased with the diversion you are supplying to the locals.

    Earlier in the evening it was mentioned by Dairkal that Ameiko had extended an offer of free room and board to the group of four sitting together, plus two others that would be joining soon. Bethana was at first taken aback, as her mistresses generosity for discounted accomidationis is well known, but a totally free stay is extremely rare. With free meals and drinks no less! With the dour mood of that time, she simply muttered. Well well. Now now. If you are laying down a fib, it’s a grand one. yes yes. If mistress Ameiko did not grant such generosity, she will ring your necks. Yes yes. After a short pause. But but, if she did and I refuse. Well. Then it is my neck she’ll ring. No no. No matter. I’ll make the arrangements.

    Now, as the mood is more spirited, she approaches and throws two large iron keys attached to worn wooden carvings of dragon scales, each with a letter painted on them. Dairkal, I scratched a credit onto your ledger for a weeks boarding, I did I did. Pointing to the keys. Those two room are adjoining and there’s enough beds to sleep the lot o’ you plus four more. The normally timid halfling pauses then appears to make a decision. turning back, she addressed your table. So so. Your stories are so entertaining. Pray tell why my mistress would provide such an offer on the darkest of days. The moment gone, Her timid and meek nature seems to take back over. Umm uhh. If it please you , that is.

    Elsewhere, in another part of Sandpoint. (Shared by an ajoing wall)

    As quick as the she-dwarf could speak, the ranger spins on booted heals brandishing the glowing rod like a sword. Who there! Squinting his eyes from the fire to the darkened entrance he bellows. Do I know that voice!? Ho. Is that you my she-dwarf friend? Yes. Yes it is! Ho hohoho. Don’t just stand there, get yo’r arse in here. An who’s dis ya brings wit’ ya?

    As E’Terha and Alaran enter, you both see a compact yet well maintained stables. Just inside the entrance is a somewhat grisly display. Nailed to three overhead rafters are rows of preserved goblin ears nailed in place. Each has a name burned into it’s leathery flesh.
    I’was just ‘bout’a burnin a name o’ dis on’ onto it’s ear. The rat bastard runt was’a try’n to burn down The White Deer. Dat’s me favorite pup! Damn green turd licker almost got away wit also. I’didn’t have me a weapon when I spied it’s pointy frick ugly puss breakin’ da window and a’goin in wit’a torch. The burly rangers face turns beat red as he clinches his fists. I rans up ta’it and grabbed its muck puss leg and yanked it back. Flinging it against a water barrel. Again. And again. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN! Releasing his fist, a pleasant smile and relaxed nature returns to his face. Then it quit moving. That thought seems to calm the stablemaster. I messed up one ear really bad, but I did manage ta get this one. He walks you over to his bench. I forgot to ask it it’s ruddy name in all the excitement. Hmmmm. Any idea on what I should call it?


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    The she-dwarf chuckled darkly at the human's fit of florid anger,the sound similar to someone shifting gravel softly in a wooden box. She strode over to him as he excitedly brandished his grisly display,flashing her own with a hint of grim pride.

    Hiya, Hosk. See ya been busy. This 'ere's Alaren. She helped me an' some.others rout th' rest o' th' lil' turds. Mebbie ya should call it Mashed-Head. Since.you did mash it's head! Wondering if you be takin' bounties. Killed a warchanter an' a commando 'long with some grunts. Alaren here caught one fo'...interrogation. We c'n find out who's behind this attack an' punish who's responsible.


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley grins at the older halfling. There won't be any ringing of necks while we are around, dear heart, haven't you heard? We are the heroes of Sandpoint and we will keep you safe! Haley says a bit too loudly while lifting the large wooden mug up with both hands (which is quite empty..) in an impromptu toast.

    Her blue eyes look down at the keys with their wooden dragon scale decoration and she says in wonder. Are dragon scales truly as big as this? Even cast in wood they are beautiful, no? She looks up at her gathered companions. Can you imagine what it must be like to see one? A real dragon! Thousands of glistening scales like gemstone and a heart that burns like the storms themselves. She licks her lips and looks down longingly at her empty mug.

    I imagine it must be the most majestic and terrifying thing in all of Golarion to witness a dragon in flight and to know that if its eye falls upon you there is nothing you can do to alter its will.. Haley seems lost in the concept and she looks away a moment.

    However, she blinks and returns her attention to Corwin with a coy smile. Did you say something about free drinks?


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren a bit surprised by the glow rod being used as a weapon, puts her hand on the hilt of her sword, but relaxes as she recognizes the ranger.

    Quote:
    Who there! Squinting his eyes from the fire to the darkened entrance he bellows. Do I know that voice!? Ho. Is that you my she-dwarf friend? Yes. Yes it is! Ho hohoho. Don’t just stand there, get yo’r arse in here. An who’s dis ya brings wit’ ya?

    Alaran follows E-Terah as she enters the Goblin Squash Stables. She looks around and sees a well maintained stables. As she looks around she sees rows of preserved goblin ears nailed in place to three of the overhead rafters, each with a name burned into it’s leathery flesh.

    She listens to the tale Deverin tells with great fervor. She grimaces as he continues with how he mashed the Goblin's head in against a water barrel. Alaren relaxes when the burly ranger's face relaxes to a more normal smile.

    Alaren looks around again, wondering why Deverin would take up such a collection.

    Quote:
    Hiya, Hosk. See ya been busy. This 'ere's Alaren.
    Alaren relaxes, looks at Deverin and nodes when introduce.
    Quote:
    She helped me an' some others rout th' rest o' th' lil' turds. Mebbie ya should call it Mashed-Head. Since you did mash it's head! Wondering if you be takin' bounties. Killed a warchanter an' a commando 'long with some grunts. Alaren here caught one fo'...interrogation. We c'n find out who's behind this attack an' punish who's responsible.

    Alaren looks at Deverin, Did you kill all those Goblins? She looks back up at the rafters.

    She tries not to wrinkle her nose. Around these parts?


  • At the Goblin Squash Stables

    A warchanter, ya says. Very impressive. The stablemaster puts down his burning tool. Looking from E’Terah to Alaren he adds. Aye lass. I did cut down all these slimy bat rastards me self. Eh, you two come take a’gander at this.

    He strolls over to the far side of the stables. In a corner he uses as an office, the ranger waves a hand at a large glass bottle in the corner. This ‘er be me pride n’joy. Inside is a preserved goblin body suspended in brine. It’s was once Chief Whartus of the now extinct Bonegrinder tribe. His chest swells with pride. Due in no small part to me own handiwork. Yup.

    As ta a bounty. Well, that never come up before. Ay would be proud ta display your ears along wit’ mine however. Ay guess I could offer ya both a nights stay in the stables, if’n ya got no other digs for the night.


  • Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    Apologies! For some reason I keep losing all of my dots. It's happening about every other day.

    Savarend stops drinking and the smile leaves his face. "Oh, lass. A dragon is truly majestic and terrifying. That is, majestic from a distance, and terrifying up close. They are powerful and capricious, temperamental and responsible to none but themselves. They are truly a horrible plague wherever they go, and even the best of them is cloyingly arrogant. A dragon is a tyrant, regardless of the color of his scales." He shakes his head, seemingly to shake off some invisible weight from his face. He takes a drink and smiles. "Dwarves don't like dragons. They tend to kill us and steal our gold for fun."


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley thinks on it a moment and smirks. You know Savarend, I'm perfectly capable of being half of those things you described and I've still got many years left to learn the rest. She eyes what is left in the dwarf's mug and walks her fingers closer to the beverage playfully. So, what is this about stealing gold? She says innocently.


    Male Halfling Rogue 2(Swashbuckler)

    Dair shares a few tales, some humorous, some a fair bit naughty, but all adventurous. Afterwards, he regales his new companions with some skillful juggling, simple slight of hand magic tricks and even some daring acrobatic stunts. All the while, smiling and telling just one more story, which ends up being a few more than that.


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    Thank ya kindly fo' th' invite,Mr.Hosk. We be stayin' over at th' rusty dragon courtesy o' Ameiko. Be seein' ya later 'bout a sturdy donkey not shy 'round a bit o' bloodshed. Think I'll be huntin' meself some gobbies fo' a few days while I'm here in town. Gonna hafta send fo' one o' me da's warhounds. We raise dwarven hounds-- they are bred specific to hunt,track,an' kill gobs. Mebbie I'll see if I can getcha one,eh?

    E-Terah gave an impressed nod at the bloated,grimacing remains of the goblin warchieftain in the giant jar. She wondered where exactly he managed to find a jar that big?


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren looks at the giant jar. She purses her lips together until they disappear and simply nods at the sight of the thing.

    She looks at E-Terah, We should get over to the Rusty Dragon before those four drink Ameiko out of everything.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

  • At the Goblin Squash Stables

    Ameiko will take good care o’ya lasses. Speakn’ o lodgings, I thinks I’ll be gettn’a bit o’ bunk time meself. Tis gona be a busy morn. Besides cleaning up the gobs mess, I gota muck out the stables, water and feed the horses, groom out their coats, ‘ol brandy there needs a shoe replaced then .. He pauses, Then bellows out a great guffaw. HaHaaaa. Listen ta me. I prattle like a shopmaid. I envy ya lasses. Your days of adventuring lay before ya. He affectionally pats his pickled goblin prize. Ol’ Hosk days have horses arses laying before him. HaHaaaaa. Stay thirsty my friends.
    The retired ranger climbs the stairs to his loft without further comment.

  • The Rusty Dragon

    After a night of drinking, stories, acrobatics, table dancing(?) Haley sounds rather drunk there.. More stories and more drinking the small crowd stumbles back to their rooms or local homes.

    On the second floor are a pair of basic rooms adjoined with a simple wooden door. Each square flat has five standard beds with mostly fresh linens. Both have a window overlooking Mud Street, with the corner room having one extra view of it's side alley.

    The night passes restlessly with each creak, footfall or stray animal sound alerting senses. Militia patrol and citizens nervously peek out of shade drawn windows, but no further threat descends on Sandpoint.

    As the glow of the sun raises over the east, the sweet smells of biscuits, bacon, coffee and pastries waft into the room from the kitchen below. It is a fresh and crisp start to a new day here in Sandpoint.

    -How do you greet it?


  • Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley opens her eyes and yawns long and contently. There is a slight ache in her muscles from yesterdays battle and the alcohol from the night before, but the joy of being young and alive in new circumstances is more potent than any mere hangover.

    Her robes, tattered and bloody, are crumpled in a corner so she stands using the sheet as a makeshift garment. There are a few coins left in her backpack and she is hoping she can afford a warm bath and something clean and stylish to wear. Something the color of fire, she muses to herself.

    The smell of breakfast cooking downstairs catches her attention and she runs a free hand back through her mane of red hair. Her tattoos seem to glow in the warmth of the morning sun pouring through the window. They seem to be revitalized by the heat.

    There is a lot to do today, all things considered. A goblin that needs talking to and a town that could use some cleaning up. Then there is the dead and the time of mourning that follows. A new day breaks over Sandpoint full of new wonder and opportunity.

    But first...breakfast. Haley says with a grin.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    E-Terah trode heavily past Hayley,squinting at the rays of the dawning sun filter through the windows with the dissaproval of one unused to being roused so early. Sunshine reflected off her pale,vibrant honey eyes so they smouldered with the colors of sunset. Her dark skin gleamed wetly from a hot bath,and a pleasant cloying fragrance of oils emanated from her glossy fuschia locks. Sunbeam caught it and flashed,much to the surprise of a curious Hayley observing her.

    Letting out a jaw-cracking yawn that flashed rows of strong,square,and surprisingly white teeth,E-Terah made her way over to her bed and her belongings clad only in a curtain formed from her unbound hair that reached the back of the she-dwarf's knees seemingly unconcerned about nudity or the human maid's presence.

    She gave an appreciative sniff,button nose flaring.Hmm. Coffee. Brewed strong.

    Hoisting herself up on the bed,the she-dwarf started to brush out her curtain of fuchsia hair. Her sideburns were carefully combed out,her thick expressive brows smoothed. She used a small steel mirror to tug and braid her thick locks into place.She then meticulously cleaned comb and brush,and started to dress in her spare outfit after returning her hair into its flaring Mohawk and two pendulous pigtail braids. A purple dyed pair of leather overalls with gleaming brass buckles and snaps with loops and numerous pockets for hanging tools and weapons at her waist. Another heavy looking girgle-like belt encircled her middle,pushing her bosom up like an external brassiere that looked stylish yet functional. The menacing visage of some mastiff dog made up the girgle's face,studs forming eyes and teeth. A bright yellow scarf was tied around her neck,matching the tunic she wore over a longer-sleeved blouse of pale lavender with flared sleeves.

    She had her rectangular wire-rimmed spectacles pushed up onto her forehead. Her leather gloves were cleaned and tucked inti a pocket upon her chest. Long,glossy, and rectangular nails nearly two inches long graced the tips of her thick hands and equally large fingers.

    She scribbled something into a small book with a quill before tucking it away,giving Hayley (and anyone else entering or passing thru the room) an acknowledging nod as she started to strap on her lamellar armor. Leaving her pack and repeating crossbow stowed away underneath the bed,slipping her sling and maulaxe into loops on her overalls,the she-dwarf made her way downstairs with a rumbling tummy.

    Some coffee,eggs,sausage,cheese,an' taters an' mushrooms would be much appreciated if'n ya'll have any. she said to one of the servers as she settled at a table.


    Male Halfling Rogue 2(Swashbuckler)

    The halfling acrobat is never one to drink too much, so he's not really even that tipsy when everybody decides to call it a night. He helps Haley upstairs and makes sure she gets into her room alright, then heads over to his own private room and soon falls asleep.

    Come the next morning, Dair is up just before sunrise as his routine, and he quickly gets dressed. He then slips a dagger up each sleeve, one into his belt, and one into each boot top, and then tucks his starknife under his shirt in the small of his back. So armed he makes his way downstairs and greets Ameiko with a warm hello.

    He then sits at the bar and chats with her, though he offers to help prepare the common room for breakfast, as he does everyday. Often she turns him down, but this morning she welcomes the assistance. Thus when the others come down, they see Dair moving about the common room, doing whatever Ameiko has currently asked him to help with.


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren watches as Haley and E-Terah move about the room.

    After a drink last night with the rest of the group, Alaren retired to the room. Getting a little extra time before the rest of the group came up, she was able write in her journal and ponder the days events while taking a nice long bath.

    Alaren blinks the last thought of her dreams away and rubs her eyes as she sits up in bed.

    Quote:

    E-Terah gave an appreciative sniff,button nose flaring. Hmm. Coffee. Brewed strong.

    Smiling, Alaren nodes and get out of bed. She dresses in a pair of dark green trousers and a loose long sleeve light green shirt which she leave slightly open at the neck. She quickly wraps a long jade sash around her waist and middle section several times. She then puts on a tan over tunic that has flared sleeves at the elbow and a high collar. She leaves the over tunic open in the front and it drapes to her calves like a dress. She straps on a wide belt and bracers and looking quickly at her reflection quickly combs through her raven hair. Satisfied she attaches her sword to the belt and picks up her bow and quiver of arrows.

    She looks back at Haley who is standing in the room. A real home cooked breakfast sounds good. Better than rations or trail mix. She smiles and meets the others downstairs.

    She takes a seat at the table with E-Terah. Mind if I join you? She sets down the quiver next to her foot and hangs to bow on the chair.

    She awaits the server and when she arrives smiles and says, Coffee, biscuits, bacon and fruit if there is any.

    She watches as Dairkal moves about the common room doing whatever is asked by Ameiko.

    Waiting for breakfast, she looks at her journal that she pulls from a pouch on her belt. She looks at her notes from last night. She wonders what this day will have in store for them. She looks back up at E-Terah. What do you think today will bring?


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    E-Terah took a long pull of the milk and sugar saturated coffee she-d received. She quirked a arching hot pink brow.

    Answers,hopefully.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    Savarend toddles down the stairs of the Rusty Dragon, appearing to still be under the influence of the previous night's festivities. He sidles up to the bar and raises a finger to a serving wench. She walks up and asks him what he will be having. "Just give me all of the bacon and eggs you have." He reaches out and catches her by the shoulder before she can leave. "Wait, wait, I worry what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of bacon and eggs." What I said was, "Give me ALL the bacon and eggs you have." Do you understand?"


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley makes her way down when most of the meal has been served and eaten, and the patrons already left for work. She is drying her hair with a thick cloth, her skin scrubbed and clean, and she yawns the last of her exhaustion away.

    She is wearing borrowed cloths for Ameiko which includes tight breeches, leather boots and a brilliant corset and flowing tunic in the Tian style and colors. In her right hand is a fistful of ribbons in the vibrant hues of a strong fire. Reds, oranges and golds.

    Haley sits at the table, draping the damp towel near the fire to dry, and begins to weave the ribbons into loose strands of her hair.

    So... She pulls over a plate of cooling pastries and runs her finger across the honey glaze before bringing it to her lips. What is on the agenda today?


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
    E-Terah Deepheavy wrote:
    E-Terah took a long pull of the milk and sugar saturated coffee she-d received. She quirked a arching hot pink brow. Answers,hopefully.

    Alaren nodes as her breakfast arrives. She takes a sip of the coffee. She watches with interest as Savarend toddles down the stairs and sidles up to the bar, clearly still under the influence of last night's festivities.

    Haley Kindel wrote:

    Haley sits at the table, draping the damp towel near the fire to dry, and begins to weave the ribbons into loose strands of her hair.

    So... She pulls over a plate of cooling pastries and runs her finger across the honey glaze before bringing it to her lips. What is on the agenda today?

    Maybe we should start by taking to the Sheriff. He might have some answers. She tilts her head to one side. Then picks at the fruit on her plate.


    Male Halfling Rogue 2(Swashbuckler)

    Dair finishes up helping Ameiko then takes a seat across from Haley and smiles warmly "You look quite nice this morn" He says as he helps himself to some bacon. He then looks to Alaren "Mi lady Alaren, looking lovely as well" said with a playful bow.

    As talk turns to more serious matters the halfling agrees with the half-elf "Sounds good to me"


    Female Human (Sorcerer 1) HP 8/8 AC 13

    Haley bites into the scone and closes her eyes to enjoy the flavor. Now this.. This was worth waking up for! She looks to the halfling and offers him half of the pastry. And you look rather dashing yourself, Sir Dairkal. She says with a grin.

    When Alaren and the others start mentioning the Sheriff she listens intently. Does anyone know how to speak goblin? I've been thinking...Sandpoint's walls are pretty high and that was a lot of goblins that made it through. Do you.. Haley's voice lowers. ..Could someone, someone of ours, have let them in?


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren smiles at Dairkal 's complement.

    She turns to Haley, I do speak Goblin. I think we should help interrogate the Goblin and see if it gives anyone up.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    The she-dwarf helped to herself to a plate heaped high with greasy scrambled eggs and thick cuts chunks of Bacon and fluffed bits of buttermilk biscuits,stabbing with a fork,chewing vigorously,and swallowing neatly before wiping her mouth with a cloth and gesturing with one lacquered nailed hand.

    Back on me farmstead,which accounts fo' nearly 11 square miles aboveground an' numerous tunnels below it along th' Lonely Coast, we have guards an' traps an' regular patrols t' secure our territory. We also built ourselves a nice sturdy 40 foot wall that extends another ten feet into th' ground and is about a good five o' so feet thick. Still,what good is a wall if ya don' watch what tries t' climb it?

    Refilling her coffee, she took another long drink of the steaming liquid.Also,like Hayley just suggested, someone on the inside o' town who either had th' authority t' order someone t' open one o' th' gates fo' th' gobs t' get in or one o' th' guards were rob ed or bribed t' get access t' th' gated. I say we do one o' several things--we split up t' cover mo' ground an t' ask mo' questions. We go t' th' sheriff an' search th' gates leading into town,ask where each guard was prior t' th' attack. Ask any o' th' citizens if any odd happened durin',befo', o' after th' raid. We search for any stragglers coz if I know gobs,they like t' linger an' hide in th' most unlikely spots like a woodpile o' an oven. We shake th' information outta th' gob we caught---tribe,name,why. I speak Gob an' so does Alaren. I also know how t' scare th' piss outta 'em.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8Knowledge Local check

    Gobs are almost as common as weeds here in Varisia. Me an' me family be familiar with a few tribes but not their leaders. We usually have t' deal wit th' Half-Goblins o' th' Tangled Wood but there's only a few left after we thinned them down after they tried t' kidnap me sister. Luckily they don' leave th' Tangled more than a few miles an' shun other gobs,so it couldn't have been them...


    Claren Fieldsman was orphaned at the age of six when her entire family was slaughtered be rogue bandits. Being a third generation Sandpoint citizen with no know outside ties, the entire town took it upon themselves to raise her as a communal family. Now at the human age of adulthood, fourteen years, she barters room and boarding from Ameiko in exchange for the breakfast and lunch shift each day. All gratuities Claren receives are for her alone, as she saves to become an innkeeper herself one day.

    This information you know as she shares it freely with all adventuring types that happen upon the Rusty Dragon. After all, adverting types only stay at inns when they have come upon good fortune. Good fortune means generous tips. Receiving lodging, meals and drinks as result for your heroism would ease the strain from your purses for the next week. The bubbly girl then places her famous tin cup scribed with “Claren’s Future Fund” at the tables edge as she skips off to help the others.

    Ameiko gives a small smile to both Claren and your table as she continues about her duties. Sandpoint may be a small town, but it has a big heart she thinks.


    Female Dwarf Oracle (Stone) Lvl 2 15/15 HP , AC 18 flatfoot 14/touch 11/ CMD 14/Cmb+3

    E-Terah quirked a brow at the bubbly human child that sauntered past with a skip in her step. When the tin cup with the word's Claren's Future Fund in it, she shrugged and dropped two gleaming gold coins into it with a hearty clink.

    May as well do something worthwhile. brighten someone's day. She'd better do something productive with it,the she-dwarf thought.


    Male Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) 3 [HP 27/27 : AC 20 CMD 12 Touch 10 Flat 20 : warhammer +5;1d8 : spiked gauntlet +2;1d4 : dagger +2;1d4 : F +6 R +1 W +7 : INIT +0 Perc +10 CMB +2]

    Savarend eyes the tin cup at the end of the nearby table. He furrows his eyebrows as he reads the label. Help the helpless. He reaches into his belt pouch and withdraws a handful of coins, letting them fall into the cup. I would give more, Little One, if I didn't think that I may need it to help your town. Perhaps when all this is over.

    5sp removed from equipment.


    Female Half Elf Ranger HP 8/12 - AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12

    Alaren listens to Claren, her story is so familiar. Lost parents, no family, taken in by ..... She smiles at Claren as she sits the cup on the table and then skips off.

    Alaren's eye glaze over as she watches Claren skip away. She thoughts are turned to far off location and long ago... She shakes the thought away and thinks, she has a few GP in her pouch. She takes 2 of them out of the pouch and put them into the the tin cup.

    She smiles as E-Terah and Savarend have already done the same.

    Well... she finishes the large mug of coffee in front of her. I think we should at least talk to the Sheriff together, find out what he has discovered overnight. Then we can look into ways to determine what happened yesterday, how the Goblins got in and if anyone in Sandpoint helped them. Also the Sheriff has the Goblin from yesterday. Questioning it may be the most productive thing to start with. I am ready to go when everyone else is.


    The journey to the garrison takes you down water street past Valdermar Fishmarket (4), a long open air building where cleaning has begun in anticipation of the days catch arriving mid morning. Turning due north on Main Street you pass the General Store (5) where old Ven Vinder is sweeping away the morning dust. He wavies as you pass, saying I heard what oyu did. Thank you for saving our town and my business from burning. Across the street is Turandarok Academy(6), where the towns youth are gathering for another day of learning. Passing Rusty Nail Alley you spot a business sporting a large painted sign of a wide-eyed goblin reading an upside down book nearly as tall as it is. The sign reads “The Curious Goblin- A Book Shop”(7). Apparently the invaders did not make it to this part of town by the fact the sign has not been defaced or destroyed by goblin rage. Smells of fresh bakery items now fill your nostrils. Bread, croissants, muffins and pastries. As you pass the window of Sandpoint Savories (8), an energetic femail runs out with an arm full of fresh pasteries and shoves one into each of your hands. Thanks you. Thank you all so much. You bravery is.. is. Well. It’s great! Enjoy. She runs back inside, happy to be open for business after the nights events. Passing Cracktooth’s Tavern (9) (not open for business at this ungodly early hour), brings you to a wide grassy crossing. Before you are two stone block buildings. The town hall and the town garrison. Appearing as stone fortresses, these are among the first building layed down when Sandpoint was forming it’s community out of the then wild Verishian coast.

    The heavy oak and iron double doors are proped open as you approach the garrison. From inside you can hear the bellowing voice of Sheriff Hemlock echoing around the interior. I want a full report of all activities from the raid! If it happened, I want to know about it!

  • How would you like to proceed?

    Updated Sandpoint *MAP*
    Garrison Street View
    Garrison Bird View

  • 201 to 250 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Iron-Dice RoTL AE Campaign All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.