Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Ietsuna's Gameday VI - We B4 Goblins

Game Master Ietsuna

We B4 Goblins Map


201 to 250 of 318 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Chuffy now sits atop the great sow. The goats and piglets make a bolt for the various corners of the farm, including one particular piglet making a b-line for the cake.


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

CHUFFY GONNA RACE DAT LIL PIGGY FO DA CAKE!!!!!!!!

"You be fat and and oh so messy, let's git sum cayk...GIDDYUP NOW BESSIE!"

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

Mogmurch sneaks over to the strange tiny house

Sneak towards boat house: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30


"This hole look good for boom," Reta muses, "But no have boom."

She heads on over to the boat house.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"Mogmurch have boom? Nice stinky hole asking to go boom over there."


Mogmurch, the door to the boathouse is locked. DC20 Disable Device .

Just to update. Chuffy is riding the sow, Mogmurch and Reta are at the boat house and Poog is outside the farm house.

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

"It's locked. Help me get it open"

I don't think you can use disable device untrained, but just in case

Mogmurch tries to rattle the lock open

Untrained disable device: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Intrigued by the sound of a small, earthbound animal, Poog climbs over to the nearest window and peeks through it if possible.


Yeah, Disable Device is trained only.

Poog hoists his small frame up to peer through a window. He sees a flash of skirts and then a small wire-haired dog pass by the doorway to the room he is peering into.


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

With his new mount, Chuffy is goin for dat tasty lookin cayk!


Chuffy rides over to the cake, startling the male and female halflings already at the table. They are trying to shoo away a piglet who is eagerly working to consume the whole cake himself.

The Paddlefoot yard hosts a half-dozen low tables crowded with food and spirits. It also contains the bride and groom, who do not seem overly concerned about your appearance, until you get too close to their cake. They move toward you, fists balled.

Initiative:

Winnius Paddlefoot (Red): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Wellma Paddlefoot (Blue): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Chuffy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Poog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Mogmurch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Reta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

I am not entirely sure how to handle this with you all spread around. I am going to assume that you all notice the scuffle starting in the yard so you all can participate.

Round 1 - Bold may act

Poog
Wellma (Blue)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnium (Red)


"What? Chuffy start war?" Reta exclaims. "No fair! Reta want bash!"


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

Poog's eyes widen as he sees the hairy dog, but is interrupted by the various screams resulting from Chuffy's mischief. The cleric-wannabe snarls and runs towards the halflings, dogslicer ready, all the while yelling at his fellow goblin.

"Stoopid Chuffy! Poog almost kill mean dog!"

Dogslicer + Charge: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16, Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

"Was goin' on?"


Poog's charge ends in a strike against Winnius. In retaliation Wellma punches at Poog.

Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Wellma's strike doesn't hit, perhaps she is distracted by the piglet eating her wedding cake.

Round 1 - Bold may act

Poog
Wellma (Red)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-2)

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

Mogmurch to the rescue!""

double move to get closer


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

Now that he's started some trouble, he uses his Hurtful Words Badge and unleashes a tirade of blistering invectives at Wellma.

"Stubby longshanks taste so bad, take yo groom back to hiz lily pad. he dun kno what you do on wine, youz a Goblin conk yoo byn!"

intimidate: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 = 20 and attempts to ride away from her.

ride: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 5 = 17


Round 1 - Bold may act

Poog
Wellma (Red) (staggered 1 round)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-2)

Chuffy's words have a profound effect on Wellma and she is thrown off her game for a short time.


I am going to move forward and Reta can have a second turn when she returns. She is too far away to make it into melee in 1 turn anyway, I think.

Winnius attempts to punch Poog, who is standing dangerously close to HIS presents and cake.

Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The punch lands true and does significant damage to Poog.

Round 1/2 - Bold may Act

Poog (-5, Staggered?)
Wellma (Red) (staggered 1 round)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-2)


Reta hurries toward the fun. "No finish without Reta!"

Double move, correct.


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

I'll activate my Happy Beats badge to not take any damage.

Winnius' fist flashes before Poog's eyes, and the little goblin reflexively jumps on the halfling's hand and back, only to skip forwards and slash at him.

"Cake is now Poog cake!"

Dogslicer: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3, Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1


Reta moves closer to the action as Poog swings his dogslicer but unfortunately misses. Welma moves up to get more targets to attack.

Round 2 - Bold may Act

Poog
Wellma (Red) (staggered 1 round)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-2)

We are edging closer to finishing this. The farm is the final area. Could everyone get their details in the discussion thread please and I'll get chronicles and reporting etc sorted.


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

Chuffy dismount, because somehow he realizes there's nothing fun gonna happen with riding this pig that isn't gonna get him badly hurt. he pulls out his Dogslicer.

I said I was going to ride away last turn, don't know how far he got...


A boar's movement speed to 40 feet, so 40 feet?


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

Fair enough


Reta pants as she hustles into the melee. "Why. Fight. So. Far. From. Reta?"

Despite her panting and the sweat beading on her oversized head, she swings her club at Winnius with gusto.

Club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
B: 1d4 ⇒ 1


After Reta attempts to hit him and misses Winnius kicks at Reta.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Not cinfirmed

Round 2/3 - Bold may Act

Poog
Wellma (Red)
Chuffy
Reta (-4)
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-2)


Reta activates the Happy Beats badge and a concussive blast absorbs the blow. She flies through the air, landing on her feat.

"Whoa! Wish Reta could do again!"

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

Mogmurch moves closer and tries to distract Winnus by hitting him on the toes

to hit AC: 1d20 ⇒ 19
damage if hit: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

"Poog tired of stupid sword. Halflings burn!"

Poog unleashes a stream of flames from his hands, making sure not to burn the cake in the process.

Burning Hands (DC 12): 1d4 ⇒ 2


I will update tomorrow morning. Chuffy, Reta and Mogmurch can all take a turn. Welma will act in the morning.


Reta scurries around Winnius' reach and comes in behind the two halflings. Taking advantage of Welma's distraction, she swings her club at her.

Club, Flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11
B: 1d4 ⇒ 2


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

"Chuffy within 2 moves to lady large....CHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGE!"
Dogslicer + charge + weapon finesse: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

Chuffy's AC is 13 til the start of his next turn

DMG: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0


Mogmurch crushes Winnius' toes with his weapon as Poog throws fire over both halflings.

Welma Ref: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Winnium Ref: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

They both avoid a little of the fire and are only slightly singed.

Reta tries to hit with her club but the strike is incredibly wide and misses completely.

Welma swings a punch at Chuffy.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

And misses

Round 3 - Bold may Act

Poog
Wellma (Red) (-1)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-3, 1 NL)

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

"Take this!"

To hit Winnus: 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) - 1 + 2 = 4
Damage if hit: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

"..or not!"


Mogmurch misses.

Winnius kicks out at Mogmurch as he finishes his swing.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Winnium barely misses.

Round 4 - Bold may Act

Poog
Wellma (Red) (-1)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-3, 1 NL)


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

"Halflings die already", Poog yells as he slashes at Winnius.

Dogslicer: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5, Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2


Poog swings and misses Winnius. Welma mives to protect her new husband by punching Poog.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

She also misses

Round 4 - Bold may Act

Poog
Wellma (Red) (-1)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-3, 1 NL)


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

Stubby people low as peasants, we kill yoo and take your presents!

DS+WF: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

[dice=DMG}1d4_ 1[/dice]

not even worth fixing the text LOL!


Reta tries to wallop Welma.

Club, Flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22
B: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Reta connects solidly with her club on Welma's skull.

Round 4 - Bold may Act

Poog
Wellma (Red) (-4)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-3, 1 NL)

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

"Kick me! I'll stab you!"

To hit Winnius: 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) - 1 + 2 = 4
Damage if hit: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

..next time!


Winnius attempts to move through Mogmurch and around to the back of Poog. He hopes to assist his lovely wife. Mogmurch, Poog and Reta all get an AoO on Winnius

Acrobatics to Move Through, DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

He manages to move through. Dependant on AoOs

Round 5 - Bold may Act

Poog
Wellma (Red) (-4)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-3, 1 NL)


"Where going?"

Club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
B: 1d4 ⇒ 2


Male Goblin Adept 1 (HP: 5/5) (AC:14 FF:12 T:13) (Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +3) (Init: +6) (Perc: +1)

AoO:

"No! Stop, fat shortlongshanks!"

Dogslicer: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19, Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Confirm: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 Zarongel bless!, Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

So, 2 NL?

If Winnius is still standing:

"More, more! More pain for the mighty Zarongel! As a friendly gift, yes, not as an offering... great Poog doesn't revere anyone!"

Dogslicer: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13, Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

If Winnius is now down:

"Now is she-shortlongshanks turn to die! All of cake will be of Poog, all of it!"

Dogslicer: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9, Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1


"Reta want cake too!"


Since Poog just hit her husband very hard Welma retaliates on Poog.

Unarmer Strike: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Round 5 - Bold may Act

Poog (-3)
Wellma (Red) (-4)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-5, 4 NL)


Male Goblin Expert 1 (HP:7/7) (AC:15 Touch:14 FF:12) (FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+2)(INIT:+3) (PER:+0)

"We cut yoor body strait to bones, and leeve yoo under a pile of stones!"

DS + WF + FL: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 = 17
DMG: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


I will apply your damage to Winnius Chuffy.

Chuffy connects with Winnius who looks very worse for wear at this point.

Round 5 - Bold may Act

Poog (-3)
Wellma (Red) (-4)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (-5, 4 NL)

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch - Male goblin 1 hp 7/7 AC 14, touch 13, ff13 Fort +1, Ref +2, Will + 1Init +2; Perception +3

AOO: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
damage if hit: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

"Get back here!"

To hit AC: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
damage if hit: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1


Mormurch hits Winnius and Winnius falls.

Round 5 - Bold may Act

Poog (-3)
Wellma (Red) (-4)
Chuffy
Reta
Mogmurch
Winnius (Blue) (Down)

201 to 250 of 318 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Gameday VI - We B4 Goblins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.