GM icehawk's wrath of the rightious

Game Master icehawk333

the map


1 to 50 of 1,151 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1

open now

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

Harannra'Prexijandilin casts DOT


M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1

The sun is bright and the world practically crackles with joyus energy as people are gathered in the clydewell plaza of kenabres. The whole town is filled with festivities. New squires and priests are chosen on this day, and even the lowliest of peasants are trained in warfare.

While the whole city is alive with festivities and exitement, be it among new recruits or simply the masses watching the mock battles and jousting tournaments, the clydewell plaza is filled with more people then anywhere else in town, all gathered around the cathedral to the west.

One way or another, you're all near the facade of the cathedral- likely in the cooling shade of one of the few trees in the plaza. The opening ceremonies are to start in roughly a half hour, and the attendance could not be more excited.

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

Hanna can be found dancing among the crowd in the shade provided, laughing and celebrating uproariously.
On a couple occasions she performs a few cantrips for the amusement of small children by making tiny fireworks or juggling balls of glowing light


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

He wont be the brooding one, i promise, just atm he is kinda to one side. He has no qualms of having his horror out. so yah, not really the celebration type

Xexik is standing to one side, standing in the sun, the heat means nothing to this red carapace Dromite. His segmented eyes surveying the area. His training not leaving him, even in this joyous celebration that is happening.

His mind, his Horror, silently swaying behind him. Shimmering in and out of the sun like a living shadow that can't seem to get through to this world just yet

"I could never understand how could people, these humans, like celebration so much" he mumbles to the Horror beside him, even though he knew it could not answer. But it has been with him so long, it was almost like second nature to voice his concerns with it


Map Female Aasimar Demonslayer and Divine Tracker Ranger / Purifier Oracle of Life 2 Gestalt | HP 16/16 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 | SR 6 (vs Evil) | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +5 (+1 to all vs FE) | CMB 4 / CMD 17 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9/+11 Favored Enemy | Channel 1d6 6/6 | Active Effects: Halo

Azlana is relaxing, sitting under a tree reading a book while she waits for the opening ceremonies.


Male Human Kellid Bloodrager (primalist, untouchable rager) 1/Paladin (oath of vengeance, warrior of the holy light) 1 [HP: 12, Perc: +3, Init: +4, AC: 18 (T:12, F:16), Saves (F:+4, R:+2, W:+1] [Special Abilities: Bloodrage 13rds/day, Angelic Attacks +1d6 vs Evil outsiders, Combat Expertise, Power Attack -1/+2, Detect Evil (At will), Smite Evil (1/day) (+3 attack and AC, +1 damage)][Melee earth breaker +4 (2d6+4/×3)]

Lothar has spent his time wandering the city of Kenabres, gaining his bearings. Not particularly easy with the bustle of festivities, but not impossible either. As soon as he felt comfortable enough to stop focusing on his relative location in the city to not get too lost, he felt himself drawn to the various combat spectacles. He spends his time milling about, variously watching the jousting tournaments and mock battles, but focusing on the new recruits in the area, attempting to gauge how many he could win against in a melee, and whether he would trust them at his back in a fight against the demons. But those are thoughts for another time. Apparently today is a day for celebration.

Almost as if guided by the hand of Desna, his thought is echoed by a small, insect-like creature as Lothar brushes by him causing Lothar to turn and stand next to the creature. "With the never ending war just off these peoples' doorstep, does it really come as a surprise to find that they would take whatever time and whatever reason they can to enjoy their lives?"


Female Half-elf Gestalt Paladin 2/URogue 2 | HP 15/18 | AC 18 FF 14 T 14 | F+7 R+9 W+7 | CMD 16 | Per +8

Lina is at the festival as requested of her, but at the moment she's taken up a spot a bit more out of the way in the square. Her clothes might have been mistaken for a performer's, but over her blue tunic she wore a shirt of chainmaille. A white scarf tied around her waist kept the bottom edge of the shirt from moving around, and a deep blue scarf around her neck covered the bottom half of her face.

Just need to get through today. But, in spite of everything, it is good to see everyone in town so joyful, she thinks, and smiles.


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars

A handsome Tien man stands a little off from the press, though not far from the shade of the trees. He seems to be gazing at the cathedral with a slight frown... or perhaps, given his unfocused look, just gazing into space without really seeing anything.

Haruto had dreamed last night, and the memory of it still chills him. A rain of silver, which had smashed buildings like catapult stones... a wave of roiling darkness... but then, here in this very plaza, six stars shining in the black, brighter and brighter until he had awoken. What did it mean?

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

A beautiful eleven women clad in scarves approaches the disguised kitsune with a grin and a spring in her step "why the long face? In case you haven't noticed this is a party"


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

Xexik turned to look at the speaker. His face an enigma. The Horror mimicking his movements

"there is a war on. Demons just out of reach. This celebration only numbs the senses. How k!an one fight if you're distrak!ted by games and musik! ?"

the ! Is a clicking sound

-Posted with Wayfinder


Map Female Aasimar Demonslayer and Divine Tracker Ranger / Purifier Oracle of Life 2 Gestalt | HP 16/16 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 | SR 6 (vs Evil) | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +5 (+1 to all vs FE) | CMB 4 / CMD 17 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9/+11 Favored Enemy | Channel 1d6 6/6 | Active Effects: Halo

Azlana looks up and scans the crown, and sees Lina standing off by herself a little. She smiles to see a friendly face, puts her book away and gathers up her stuff. She walks over.

Lina! hey. Here to join in the festivities?


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars

Haruto starts, shaken out of his musings by a familiar voice. He looks around, a bit bewildered, until he sees where she is.

"Hello, Hanna," he says, giving her a slight bow. "I just... had a dream. It was not a good one."

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

She giggles at his bow "well, stop thinking about that sad old dream, and start hanging out with this one" she says pointing to herself.


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars

Haruto looks confused for a few moments, then seems to catch on and grins a bit.

"Your humility is inspiring," he comments. "You're right, though. I'll find out what my dream was about eventually, I'm sure. No use worrying about it."

He gestures at their surroundings. "So, this is Armasse? What's it like?"

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

"humility is for boring people" she scoffs "it's a fun festival though, lots of sparring and jousts as they select new warriors and priests and s##~ for this eternal war. Loads of honor involved I'm told


Female Half-elf Gestalt Paladin 2/URogue 2 | HP 15/18 | AC 18 FF 14 T 14 | F+7 R+9 W+7 | CMD 16 | Per +8

Lina smiles at the sight of Azlana, and gives a little wave. "Hello, Azlana. Unfortunately, somebody still needs to be keeping an eye on things while the church does its works. What about you, are you enjoying the festivities?"


Male Human Kellid Bloodrager (primalist, untouchable rager) 1/Paladin (oath of vengeance, warrior of the holy light) 1 [HP: 12, Perc: +3, Init: +4, AC: 18 (T:12, F:16), Saves (F:+4, R:+2, W:+1] [Special Abilities: Bloodrage 13rds/day, Angelic Attacks +1d6 vs Evil outsiders, Combat Expertise, Power Attack -1/+2, Detect Evil (At will), Smite Evil (1/day) (+3 attack and AC, +1 damage)][Melee earth breaker +4 (2d6+4/×3)]
Xexik wrote:

Xexik turned to look at the speaker. His face an enigma. The Horror mimicking his movements

"there is a war on. Demons just out of reach. This celebration only numbs the senses. How k!an one fight if you're distrak!ted by games and musik! ?"

Lothar shrugs as he replies, "The people here are more often fighting than not. I have always found a bit of relaxation better prepares a proven warrior for battle than constant vigilance ever will, within reason. Seeing as this is not a battlefield, and the ones currently fighting are not distracted... Well. I, for one, see no reason not to allow people their downtime."


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

holy symbol visible?

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Kellid Bloodrager (primalist, untouchable rager) 1/Paladin (oath of vengeance, warrior of the holy light) 1 [HP: 12, Perc: +3, Init: +4, AC: 18 (T:12, F:16), Saves (F:+4, R:+2, W:+1] [Special Abilities: Bloodrage 13rds/day, Angelic Attacks +1d6 vs Evil outsiders, Combat Expertise, Power Attack -1/+2, Detect Evil (At will), Smite Evil (1/day) (+3 attack and AC, +1 damage)][Melee earth breaker +4 (2d6+4/×3)]

You can see Desna's butterfly on the top of Lothar's left wrist, and Gorum's Sword in the Mountain on the top of his right wrist. Any additional marks are hidden under his armor.


Map Female Aasimar Demonslayer and Divine Tracker Ranger / Purifier Oracle of Life 2 Gestalt | HP 16/16 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 | SR 6 (vs Evil) | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +5 (+1 to all vs FE) | CMB 4 / CMD 17 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9/+11 Favored Enemy | Channel 1d6 6/6 | Active Effects: Halo
Lina wrote:
Hello, Azlana. Unfortunately, somebody still needs to be keeping an eye on things while the church does its works. What about you, are you enjoying the festivities?

So, far yeah. There were a couple of good mock battles. Just waiting for the opening ceremonies. ... Are you on duty all day, or will you get time to have some fun as well?


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

He looks at Lothar then looks back at his Horror

"Always an optimist it seems. Desna. Hmmm. Best not get to k!lose to it. Let's just say your Desna and my... k!ompanion are oposites"

-Posted with Wayfinder


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

on his armor you can see the etched emblem of the Mantis God. On his shield too. At his side is a red tinted steel sawtooth sabre

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-elf Gestalt Paladin 2/URogue 2 | HP 15/18 | AC 18 FF 14 T 14 | F+7 R+9 W+7 | CMD 16 | Per +8

Lina runs a hand through her short-cut hair. "Ah, I'm not certain. It's all a little up in the air right now, but I hope I can give you a better answer soon." She shakes her head. "It's been a while, now, how goes your studies?"


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars

In spite of how short Hanna's description was, Haruto's gaze had already wandered away from her face, staring off into space again. Had he walked here in dreams before...? Not just last night, but...?

"I see," he commented after an awkward moment of silence, during which he realized she was waiting for a response. "I am here to fight in the war, so I shall pay close attention to what happens, then."


Male Human Kellid Bloodrager (primalist, untouchable rager) 1/Paladin (oath of vengeance, warrior of the holy light) 1 [HP: 12, Perc: +3, Init: +4, AC: 18 (T:12, F:16), Saves (F:+4, R:+2, W:+1] [Special Abilities: Bloodrage 13rds/day, Angelic Attacks +1d6 vs Evil outsiders, Combat Expertise, Power Attack -1/+2, Detect Evil (At will), Smite Evil (1/day) (+3 attack and AC, +1 damage)][Melee earth breaker +4 (2d6+4/×3)]
Xexik wrote:

He looks at Lothar then looks back at his Horror

"Always an optimist it seems. Desna. Hmmm. Best not get to k!lose to it. Let's just say your Desna and my... k!ompanion are oposites"

"Heh. It's not Desna that you should worry about when it comes to my patrons. Torag would be a more likely cause of strife between us, but even He knows the benefits of working with a potential enemy against a known, greater enemy. As long as there is no contract for my head, you'll find no trouble from me. But if it helps, I'd be willing to purchase your services on retainer against the demons of the Worldwound should our paths merge in the future, though I do wonder what place an assassin has in open warfare."


Map Female Aasimar Demonslayer and Divine Tracker Ranger / Purifier Oracle of Life 2 Gestalt | HP 16/16 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 | SR 6 (vs Evil) | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +5 (+1 to all vs FE) | CMB 4 / CMD 17 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9/+11 Favored Enemy | Channel 1d6 6/6 | Active Effects: Halo

I just graduated. She smiles. No more school for me. I'm joining the crusade, actually.

Her smile fades.

... I, uh... well, I know everyone says that Zade is dead, but no one really knows, do they? He's just missing. I couldn't leave school like he did, but now that I'm out, I can at least go find out what happened to him.


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

"I simply work for them, not every Mantis is an Assassin, just like not all followers of Desna arent paladins" he nods and taps his armor

"Not the best suited to sneak up on folk!s, now is it? Oh, and if there was a k!ontrak!t, i doubt we would be talk!ing. No, the k!rusade is much more important than a simple k!ontrak!t"

you think the Dromite may be smiling, but with his race, you could be mistaken

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

Hanna grins "I'll be sure to root for ya,though to be honest, you sure you can handle it? You don't look like the type to swing a sword around


Male Human Kellid Bloodrager (primalist, untouchable rager) 1/Paladin (oath of vengeance, warrior of the holy light) 1 [HP: 12, Perc: +3, Init: +4, AC: 18 (T:12, F:16), Saves (F:+4, R:+2, W:+1] [Special Abilities: Bloodrage 13rds/day, Angelic Attacks +1d6 vs Evil outsiders, Combat Expertise, Power Attack -1/+2, Detect Evil (At will), Smite Evil (1/day) (+3 attack and AC, +1 damage)][Melee earth breaker +4 (2d6+4/×3)]
Xexik wrote:
"I simply work for them, not every Mantis is an Assassin, just like not all followers of Desna arent paladins" he nods and taps his armor

"Fair enough. So what do you do for the Red Mantis, then, and what brings you out to participate in the Crusades?"


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars

Haruto smiles slightly back. "Desna has seen fit to bless me in other ways," he says, subconsciously reaching up to his amulet. "And magic runs strong in my bloodline. My father was a traveling sorcerer of no small skill, and he taught me well, though I've a long way to go."

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

Hanna giggles and produces a small firework with a prestidigitation spell "oh a magic man are you? I suppose they might find a use for you. They never say no to an extra healer. May the waybringer watch over your steps" she says offering a simple prayer for him to wish him good luck.


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars

Let's remember to roll for my amulet: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Haruto lifts his amulet with one hand while murmuring a spell. Soft, silvery light soon shines from the pendant. "And may the Song of the Spheres watch over yours," he replies.


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

"My set of sk!ills are more martial, and my... K!ompanion here is very good with those k!laws he has, very good indeed. The two of us k!an be quite the team on the field."

He looks him over again
"Martial ink!lined are you?"

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

She snickers and wraps one of her arms around his shoulder, putting her other hand out as if pointing over the horizon "now that I know you're going on the crusades, we best get to partying, you might not have a chance for another!"


Female Half-elf Gestalt Paladin 2/URogue 2 | HP 15/18 | AC 18 FF 14 T 14 | F+7 R+9 W+7 | CMD 16 | Per +8
Azlana wrote:

I just graduated. She smiles. No more school for me. I'm joining the crusade, actually.

Her smile fades.

... I, uh... well, I know everyone says that Zade is dead, but no one really knows, do they? He's just missing. I couldn't leave school like he did, but now that I'm out, I can at least go find out what happened to him.

Lina feels a pang at the memory of Zade. "That's very admirable of you. I wish you the best of luck." She hesitates, then adds, "Just...stay safe, alright? Your brother wouldn't have wanted you to get hurt looking for him."


M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1

the crowd grows exited, as the time draws near for the festival to start. The doors to the cit-

everything has suddenly gone black. Your heads pound and your ears ring as the sound of rubbble falls around you, and moans of pain are all but inaudible in the wake of the sound of the rubble. It's hard to breathe, and your nostrils fill with dust. As you feel around you, there is nothing but rubble.


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

He groans and clicks loudly, he had no idea what happened, rubble, dirt, it was still spinning, his head rattling

"Anyone alive here...?" he groans

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

Hanna can be heard cursing in a half dozen different languages before coming back to common "yeah I'm alive, confused and pissed off but alive"


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

"Anger is good, it k!eeps one alert and alive..." he trails off as he inspects his own body for injuries


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars

Haruto groans and stirs, though he doesn't quite fight his way to consciousness yet. He is laying sprawled on the ground, his two tails uncomfortably trapped beneath him.

Haruto reverted to his true form when he got knocked out, so if someone lights up the area before he wakes up enough to realize what happened, they'd see what he really looks like.


Map Female Aasimar Demonslayer and Divine Tracker Ranger / Purifier Oracle of Life 2 Gestalt | HP 16/16 | AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 | SR 6 (vs Evil) | Fort +4 / Ref +6 / Will +5 (+1 to all vs FE) | CMB 4 / CMD 17 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9/+11 Favored Enemy | Channel 1d6 6/6 | Active Effects: Halo
Lina wrote:
Just...stay safe, alright? Your brother wouldn't have wanted you to get hurt looking for him.

Azlana is about to reply when everything goes dark. It feels like she is buried, and she tries to dig her way out. After the initial shock she also remembers that she was talking to Lina and says Lina..? She feels/digs frantically around herself, hoping to find her.

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

Hanna groans and fumbles, trying to pick herself up "that's certainly one way to look at it Mr...."


Female Half-elf Gestalt Paladin 2/URogue 2 | HP 15/18 | AC 18 FF 14 T 14 | F+7 R+9 W+7 | CMD 16 | Per +8

Lina comes to coughing and wretching from the taste of dust. She puts a hand to her mouth, coughs again to clear her throat and wipes away the dust with the back of her hand. Her starknife is poking uncomfortably into her side but her armor keeps it from harming her, and one of her scarves came off in the fall. She ties the scarf back around her face, covering her nose and mouth.

She stands, perhaps sooner than is wise, and says, "Stars, what...gh, forget that for the moment--is anyone there? Is anyone hurt? Damn it, I need light..." Panic strikes her then, but she tamps it down. "Azlana! Azlana, are you there?"


N/A Dromite
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 12, FF: 20; HP: 11/11; F:3, R:3, W:4; CMB +1, CMD 12 ; Init: +1; Perc: +10(Scent)
AP 1/Dread 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -6 (-14 ), Autohypnosis +6, Handle Animal +8, Intimidate +10 (+12 to demoralize foes), Knowledge (psionics, religion) +5, Perception +10, Profession (soldier) +6, Sense Motive +6.Spellcraft +5

Ueto, only if you want it to be reverted, its not linked to you being awake or anything

"I am knows as Xexik!" he grumbles as he finally gets to his legs

His Horror left, that means he was out cold, well, best get the thing back, don't want it haunting his dreams, or anyone elses for that matter.

"Give me a minute" as he sits down, just like he was taught when he first arrived at the monastery

1min to Summon his horror


M Extrodinaraly Contrary Meatbag Fourm pyromancer 1

some loud groans come from farther down the rubble. It sounds like a man in immense pain, groaning and wailing. It soon sounds more like whining, as the man repeats his groans of protest over and over.

an ooc note- no pc's have taken damage. Perhaps scrapes and bruises, but no hit point damage.


HP 13/15 | AC: 17 T: 13 Fl: 14 | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F +2 R +4 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc: +0
Spells:
Sorcerer 4/5 | Oracle 3/5
Current Effects:
Amulet bonus: To-hit, Coat of Many Stars
Xexik wrote:
Ueto, only if you want it to be reverted, its not linked to you being awake or anything

I'm using this as an opportunity for the rest of you to find out he's a kitsune, as otherwise he'd probably hide it from you for quite a while.

Dark Archive

F (female) Elf Magus/sorcerer 1
quick reference stats:
init +3 percept +6 Fort +4 will +3 reflex +3 AC 16 (18 when moving) T 16 FF 10 +4 vs AOO vs move

"I'm Harannra. Harannra'Prexijandilin. Normally I'd say nice to meet you, but under the circumstances...." she casts dancing lights and lets what is revealed speak for itself


Male Human Kellid Bloodrager (primalist, untouchable rager) 1/Paladin (oath of vengeance, warrior of the holy light) 1 [HP: 12, Perc: +3, Init: +4, AC: 18 (T:12, F:16), Saves (F:+4, R:+2, W:+1] [Special Abilities: Bloodrage 13rds/day, Angelic Attacks +1d6 vs Evil outsiders, Combat Expertise, Power Attack -1/+2, Detect Evil (At will), Smite Evil (1/day) (+3 attack and AC, +1 damage)][Melee earth breaker +4 (2d6+4/×3)]

Damn. Work picks up for an hour and a half and I miss 15 posts.

As the dust and rubble settles around Lothar, he remains still and silent for a few moments figuring that anybody wanting to use this opportunity to attack the wounded would go for the ones making noise first. But hearing no sounds indicating an ongoing or incoming attack, Lothar sits up and looks around dazedly trying to clear his head. "Did anybody see the giant that hit me? For that matter, can anybody see anything?"

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

1 to 50 of 1,151 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The stage All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.