Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GMG's PBP: Silverhex Chronicles (Inactive)

Game Master Magabeus

Map


351 to 400 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

You move down the summit, during the descend Lyn is turning one of the metallic discs over in her hands, trying to make sense of it. As you work your way down the switchbacks, four Kellids step out from the surrounding brush and block the path.

“Stop there,” demands a Kellid man who hefts a massive blade. “You’re are not from here, and those things are not yours. Give us the silverdisks, all the gold you have, and anything else you found there. Then you may live.”

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Krieger displays his own greatsword, the Foreigner within him on full alert, even if suppressed for the moment.

He responds to the Kellid in his native tongue, "Я так не думаю, незнакомец. Проходим, если вы хотите жить."

In a low, raspy voice, he translates for his friends. "I told them, 'I don't think so. Let us pass if you wish to live.'"

Krieger shakes his head. "This discovery is too important to the Society to hand over to these raiders."

I am prepared to fight to keep the alien trove intact.

Dark Archive

LN Elf Dwarf Witch 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (10 FF, 12 TCH) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +1 / R: +4 / W: +4 | Init: +2 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

"Darling, what ever do you mean by silverdisks? These things?" Lyn holds up a disc. "There are much finer things in life than these, you just have to dream, perhaps?" She grins at the man and coaxes him to sleep.

If you will allow it, I will Slumber Hex Mr. Massive Blade (Will 15). If not, I'll wait until actual combat breaks out.

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 2 | AC 14/14/12 | HP 14/14 | F+3,R+2,W+5 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +7 | CMD 13 | Phrenic Pool 3/3 |

"Savages, I'm tired and dirty. I just want to get back to my cool library. If you don't step aside, I'm exploding your heads with my terrifying mental abilities!"

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 6/6 l AC: 16, T 12, FF 14 l CMD 15 l F +3; +7 vs. posion/petrification, R +4, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6, Diplomacy +4, Kn. Planes +2, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 1 | Active Condtions: Shield

"There he goes again with brain-squishing and head-exploding! Wasn't there a story about people who could do that?" Relas whispers, seemingly unconcerned about the four Kellid men who'd just threatened them.

Grand Lodge

HP: 10/10 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 12 l F +2, R +2, W +2 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 0/2 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +6, Linguistics +6, Profession: Scribe +4, Spellcraft +6
Female Human Unchained Summoner 1 | Active Conditions:

"Not ours? No offense but they don't exactly look like they belong to you either," Palomia responds indignantly, clearly ignoring Relas' question for the moment. "And they've been laying in that metal hunk for who knows how long - you've had plenty of time to call dibs if you'd wanted what was in there!"

Grand Lodge

Male Swamp Druid 1 HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +8 Effects:

Hanlin shakes his head slowly from side to side while conjuring up a little ball of fire in his hand and patting Sunny nicely with the other.


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Lyn opens hostilities! She knows that her hex can not affect the man doing the talking, but the one in front (with a longsword) is just in reach. While Krieger is still talking to the Kellid he suddenly keels over!

The man with the greatsword shrugs "and they call us savages"

Initiative:

Ashwell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Hanlin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Lyn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Krieger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Palomia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Relas: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
RedBlue: 2d20 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10 5
GreenYellow: 2d20 + 2 ⇒ (15, 5) + 2 = 22 11

Will: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Initiative
Palomia
Relas
Hanlin

- - -
Green
Yellow
- - -
Lyn
- - -
Red - sleeping
Blue
- - -
Ashwell

Green and Yellow have greatswords, Red and Blue have longswords

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

GMG, Krieger can't find himself in the Initiative list. According to the rolls beneath the spoiler, his number came up 12, between Palomia (16) and Hanlin/Relas (11).


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

My apologies. I checked for 5 non-NPCs in the initiative tracker and forgot that we also have an eidolon. You can indeed also act.

Initiative
Palomia
Relas
Krieger
Hanlin

- - -
Green
Yellow
- - -
Lyn
- - -
Red - sleeping
Blue
- - -
Ashwell

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

After seeing the lead Kellid fall to Lyn's witchcraft, Krieger advances on the raiders, positioning himself as a living barrier between them and his companions.

He reaches the next closest Kellid (green) and swings his greatsword around and down.
Attack vs Green: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 62d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 = 13

"It is not too late to leave off this fool's errand. No blood has been spilt."

At least not with a crap roll like that.

Grand Lodge

HP: 10/10 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 12 l F +2, R +2, W +2 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 0/2 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +6, Linguistics +6, Profession: Scribe +4, Spellcraft +6
Female Human Unchained Summoner 1 | Active Conditions:

Having learned her lesson from the incident with the Razmirans, Palomia reaches out and bestows a protective spell onto Relas. "Here, before you go charging off into trouble!"
______

Palomia casts Shield on Relas!

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 6/6 l AC: 16, T 12, FF 14 l CMD 15 l F +3; +7 vs. posion/petrification, R +4, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6, Diplomacy +4, Kn. Planes +2, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 1 | Active Condtions: Shield

"Krieger, wait! It's dangerous to go alone!" Relas cries as he hurries to catch up to their companion.
______

Relas moves to his current position on the map!

Grand Lodge

Male Swamp Druid 1 HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +8 Effects:

Hanlin looks at the incoming broohaha with a bit of a smirk "Sunny! Spit that red guy right in the face! Come on girl come on!" Handle Animal: Push Companion (Move Action) DC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

"Gahhh fine! Just defend me then ok?" Free action, auto succeed.

Hanlin throws his little red ball of fire at the red guy... because well, he's red and he had it coming right? Produce Flame Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

If I wasn't allowed to cast produce flame during the 'negotiation' round like I had mentioned then I just cast it this turn.

Sunny's Attack if Needed Ranged:
Spit Acid, Ranged Touch!: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 71d6 ⇒ 2

Sunny's Attack if Needed Melee:
Tongue Attack! (+1 Acid): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Krieger tries to get away with clearly missing his target, Palomia shields Relas and Hanlin first tries to get Sunny to attack, failing that he shoots his own 'glob' of fire, catching his target unaware. Relas moves up to the enemy.

Cleaving attack Green vs Krieger: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9
Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) + 7 + 3 = 21

Charging attack Yellow vs Krieger: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 12
Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6) + 7 + 3 = 20

The man that did the talking steps up next to Relas and moves his greatsword in a wide arc from left to right. He is obviously aiming to follow through on the strike after hitting Krieger with a further stroke towards Relas. Fortunately for the pathfinders he misses with his first attack. The other Kellid charges in and also misses Krieger!

Initiative
Lyn

- - -
Red - sleeping -6 hp
Blue
- - -
Ashwell
Palomia
Relas
Krieger
Hanlin
- - -
Green
Yellow -2 AC
- - -

Grand Lodge

Male Swamp Druid 1 HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +8 Effects:

Ouch those guys hit HARD! End this quickly else someone's gonna die!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Elf Dwarf Witch 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (10 FF, 12 TCH) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +1 / R: +4 / W: +4 | Init: +2 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

"Krieger! Get out of there!" Lyn shouts, then quickly attempts to whisk the green-eyed man to sleep. "Bed time can be fun even when you've got four paws and a long metal sword in your face, handsome," she whispers at him.

Slumber Hex, Will DC 15!


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Lyn, I moved you forward, slumber hex has range 30 feet. Do tell me if I missed something

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Attack Relas: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Confirm Relas: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Pfew!
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Huh, what?" the man manages to reply to Lyn before he succumbs to her lovely inviting eyes. His fellow wakes up, stands up and looks around. Noticing the otherworldly panther he decides to hit it with his longsword. A moment later Relas lies bleeding on the ground! The other one moves towards Krieger double move

please see discussion thread

Initiative
Ashwell
Palomia
Relas @ -3/6 hp
Krieger
Hanlin

- - -
Green - sleeping
Yellow -2 AC
- - -
Lyn
- - -
Red -6 hp
Blue

Grand Lodge

Male Swamp Druid 1 HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +8 Effects:

Hanlin watches Relas go down quickly "Yikes! He turns to Sunny and starts berating her to help "Spit at that red guy, come on now!" Handle Animal Push, DC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 Her stubbornness knows no bounds apparently as she lets the acidic spit dribble down her face and on to the ground in spite. "FINE! At least watch my back geez."

He throws his last ball of fire at the red man whom he's already burned once. Ranged Touch Produce Flame: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Hanlin hits the man with the red leathers. He turns around and focuses on the gnome "You are next...."

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Krieger's broad gaze takes in the field of battle, and he makes a split-second tactical assessment.

The Kellids are likely to attempt to flank me. The green-eyed raider fell to Linria Korudorn's hex and is the easiest target, but he will rise again in a matter of seconds; however, if he tries to rise, I can attempt to strike him down. The redhead has already been injured and threatens the rest of the team...

Krieger stands astride the fallen eidolon 5' step and swings his greatsword around at a gap in the redheaded Kellid.
Attack vs red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 172d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 = 13

If green attempts to stand up...

AoO:

AoO vs green with a -4 penalty to AC (prone): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 202d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

HP: 6/6 l AC: 16, T 12, FF 14 l CMD 15 l F +3; +7 vs. posion/petrification, R +4, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6, Diplomacy +4, Kn. Planes +2, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 1 | Active Condtions: Shield

As the awakened man turns his gaze (and his longsword) toward Relas, the eidolon has just enough time to think, "Uh oh..." before the lights are suddenly and rather brutally put out.

Stabilize (DC 13): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Lying on the ground, Relas slowly bleeds...

Grand Lodge

HP: 10/10 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 12 l F +2, R +2, W +2 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 0/2 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +6, Linguistics +6, Profession: Scribe +4, Spellcraft +6
Female Human Unchained Summoner 1 | Active Conditions:

"Relas! Alright, now you've done it!" Palomia snarls at the Kellids. She moves forward and utters a spell and points to the ground beneath one of the men trying to surround Krieger, which suddenly becomes quiet slippery!

"I hope you break both your legs!"
______

Palo will cast Grease underneath Blue to try and make him fall; DC 14 Reflex save or he goes down!

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 2 | AC 14/14/12 | HP 14/14 | F+3,R+2,W+5 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +7 | CMD 13 | Phrenic Pool 3/3 |

Waiting for an update to see who is standing and who isn't this round.


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Reflex Blue: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

After Hanlin's preparatory work Krieger has no problem taking the man in red leathers out! The one in blue leathers almost looses his footing, but is just able to stay on his feet.

Initiative
Ashwell

- - -
Green - sleeping
Yellow -2 AC
- - -
Lyn
- - -
Blue
- - -
Palomia
Relas: -4/6 hp, dying
Krieger
Hanlin

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 2 | AC 14/14/12 | HP 14/14 | F+3,R+2,W+5 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +7 | CMD 13 | Phrenic Pool 3/3 |

Ash recklessly moves forward (3 squares to the left of Paloma) and casts Color Spray, hitting blue full on in the face. He spends a point from his phrenic pool to make the spell more difficult to resist.

Coukd someone move me, please?

DC 14 Will to resist.


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 18 The man looks at the rainbow of speckles that comes his way and then takes on an aggressive stance. His companion with the greatsword tries to knock Krieger's greatsword away. He first takes a massive strike to the guts from the pathfinder, but then Krieger has to let go of his sword..

On the ground the other man with greatsword starts to yawn, he seems about ready to wake up...

Disarm Yellow vs Krieger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Initiative round 3
Lyn

- - -
Blue
- - -
Palomia
Relas: -4/6 hp, dying
Krieger
Hanlin
Ashwell
- - -
Green - prone
Yellow -15 hp
- - -

Dark Archive

LN Elf Dwarf Witch 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (10 FF, 12 TCH) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +1 / R: +4 / W: +4 | Init: +2 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

Lyn gasps in horror as Krieger is relieved of his weapon. "This is starting to look bad. As much as I enjoy sending them to sleep, let's see how this guy feels about some mild hearing loss." She opens her mouth wide as if to scream, yet no one except for guard with the blue pants hears the horrible sound.

Ear piercing scream, 1d6 ⇒ 3 sonic and dazed for 1 round. DC 15 Fort to half damage and negate daze.

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Swamp Druid 1 HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +8 Effects:

Hanlin gives a rude Gnomish wave at the red leathered man, just in time to see Krieger cut him down. "Maybe next time!"


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Blood trickles from one ear, but bluepants does not seem to care. He steps in and hits Krieger with his longsword. The sword easily parts leather...

Green and Yellow are much scarier than Blue with their greatswords...

Initiative round 3
Palomia
Relas: -4/6 hp, dying
Krieger: 2/11 hp
Hanlin
Ashwell

- - -
Green - prone
Yellow -15 hp
- - -
Lyn[/b]
- - -
Blue -1 hp
- - -

Grand Lodge

HP: 10/10 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 12 l F +2, R +2, W +2 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 0/2 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +6, Linguistics +6, Profession: Scribe +4, Spellcraft +6
Female Human Unchained Summoner 1 | Active Conditions:

"Oh man, um...okay, try and stall these guys!" Palomia gulps as she falls back a few paces. "Sorry Relas...I promise I'll make it up to you...if we live..." she adds regretfully, snapping her fingers and dismissing Relas back to Nirvana.
______

Palo falls back and dismisses Relas as a standard action.

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 2 | AC 14/14/12 | HP 14/14 | F+3,R+2,W+5 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +7 | CMD 13 | Phrenic Pool 3/3 |

Ash waits for Kreiger to take his action. Assuming he steps back, the Mage catches all three enemies in a Color Spray.

DC 13 Will to resist.

Assuming they shake off his magic, Ash is ready to throw them the bag with the disks and other sundry items the group took from the site, to try to allow everyone to escape.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 10/10 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 12 l F +2, R +2, W +2 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 0/2 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +6, Linguistics +6, Profession: Scribe +4, Spellcraft +6
Female Human Unchained Summoner 1 | Active Conditions:

^Totally read that as 'throw them IN the bag' instead of 'throw them the bag' so I was really wondering what sorts of shenanigans Ash would have to engage in to get these guys to fit into a bag that small!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Ash, I am reading that as a readied action, to be taken as soon as Krieger clears the field

Will saves, read after Krieger has moved away:

Blue: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Ash, I think you forgot to move your PC into a position to catch them all in your 15' cone area of effect. Need to scooch south 5'.

Krieger steps out of the line of fire and draws his cold iron dagger.
He readies to strike any of the Kellids who come within his reach.
Readied Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Dark Archive

Male Undine Psychic 2 | AC 14/14/12 | HP 14/14 | F+3,R+2,W+5 | Darkvision 60' | Cold Resistance 5 | Init+2, Perc +7 | CMD 13 | Phrenic Pool 3/3 |

Correct. Please move me 5' south. My early morning posts are a mess sometimes.

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

You've been moved, Ash.

Krieger releases a deep sigh of relief as the undine's magic takes down two of the Kellids.

"Well done and well-timed, Ashwell."

Krieger keeps his eyes on the lone standing raider, maintaining a fluid knife-fighter's stance, still ready to strike if the Kellid comes within reach.

Grand Lodge

Male Swamp Druid 1 HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +8 Effects:

Hanlin continues to poke and prod Sunny "Just spit in his eyes! The yellow one!!" Handle Animal DC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 She thinks about it... but doesn't quite bend... "Fine.. you know the drill. How about you defend Krieger there ok?"

Hanlin steps forward a bit and draws out a wand. "I'm comin' Krieger!"

Grand Lodge

Female Giant Slug Hanlin's Companion 2HD

Sunny glides down next to Krieger while giving Hanlin a sideways glance. Her raspy tongue slithering this way and that.

Readied attack if Krieger is assailed!:

Tongue if in reach: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Spit Ranged Touch if at range: 1d20 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 5


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Two of the kellids stand still, mesmerized by the rainbow speckles in their eyes. The wounded one was suffering from his wounds and is not so easily distracted. He steps closer to Krieger to bring his greatsword down. Krieger is quickly and stabs the man with his dagger when he brings the sword up for the slash!

You quickly retrieve Krieger's sword and move down the hill. About a minute later you hear shouts coming from behind you and see the two last barbarians follow you. After a chase over the border you manage to loose them!

End of Crash!


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

Start of Silverhex

A few days later you find yourselves back in Daggermark. Uncertain where to find Ulisha you wander through the Daggermark marketplace. A
voice rises above the din of commerce.

“Yeah, well fie on the stupid scholar and her precious Silverhex. The Vessels Between’ll shut that wench up for good!” a drunken
voice practically shouts from a nearby fruit stand.

Grand Lodge

HP: 10/10 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 12 l F +2, R +2, W +2 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 0/2 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +6, Linguistics +6, Profession: Scribe +4, Spellcraft +6
Female Human Unchained Summoner 1 | Active Conditions:

After the mad dash down the hill and across the Numeria border, Palomia finally sinks to the ground huffing and wheezing. "Let's...never go back there...okay...? Stupid...hope this...is all worth it..."
______

Several days later and after making sure to mend Relas back to tiptop shape, Palomia is happy to finally be on what she hopes is the last leg of this strange journey. "I never thought I'd say it but it's good to be back," she comments as the group wanders into the local marketplace.

"Now we just have to fi-oh, well there we go," she continues as the drunken shout carries across the market. "Funny timing there..."

What the hell is the Vessel Between?

Kn. Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Kn. Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

"Krieger, you or Hanlin go talk to him first," she whispers. "You're the ones with the honeyed words and all."

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Krieger nods at Palomia's request and invites Hanlin to join him as he works his way through the crowd toward the fruit stand.

Spotting the drunk, Krieger asks, "Well met, friend. What's all this about a scholar, a Silverhex, and the Vessels Between?"
Diplomacy (gather information): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Grand Lodge

Male Swamp Druid 1 HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 13, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +8 Effects:

Hanlin looks up from his half dozed state on the back of Sunny as they continue their trip home. "Oh, say what? Me? Oh sure, lead on Krieger! We'll be happy to help, won't we Sunny!" He says as he pats his sticky side and smiles.

As they approach the fruit stand he pulls tightly on the reins "Woah now Sunny, I'll buy you some fruit from this nice man, just chill a minute!"

He then turns his attention to the vendor with a smile on his pudgy face "So what's this about Silverhex and stuff? Sounds quite interesting!"

Diplomacy Assist: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar

“You met Ulisha? Talked your ear off I’ll wager. You won’t have to worry about that anymore. Not after what I did. I hired the Vessels Between. Look at brave Anwald,” he shouts to no one, “hiring assassins to shut up a bookworm!” He begins sobbing.

You calm him and ask about Silverhex “Her life’s work. Wouldn’t ever shut up about how it was from around before Taldor’s something or other. Now she’s trying to sell it.”

Liberty's Edge

NG Kellid-Tian Male Pathfinder-1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 / 11 T / 13 FF | CMD 15 (17 vs Awesome Blow)| Fort +4, Reflex +3, Will +3 | Init +3 | Perception +5, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None

Krieger considers the man's jumbled words, piecing together the puzzle.

"We have not met Ulisha, but we are familiar with her work."

"Are you Brave Anwald, sir? Who hired the Vessels Between to assassinate Ulisha? Can you tell us why anyone would want her dead? Are you her only enemy, or does she have others?"

"You seem to be drowning your troubles in drink. Perhaps we could help?"

If another skill check is needed... Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Grand Lodge

HP: 6/6 l AC: 16, T 12, FF 14 l CMD 15 l F +3; +7 vs. posion/petrification, R +4, W +0; +1 vs. enchantment l Electricity Resistance 5 l Init +2 l Senses: Darkvision, Perception +4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6, Diplomacy +4, Kn. Planes +2, Stealth +6
Male Agathion Unchained Eidolon 1 | Active Condtions: Shield

"He seems...upset?" Relas whispers to Palomia and the others. "It sounds like he hired the assassins but maybe regrets it...how strange..."


Claim to Salvation | Shackles | Solstice Scar
Mishka Krieger wrote:
"Are you Brave Anwald, sir?"

"Just Anwald!" he screams "I am not brave at all!"

Mishka Krieger wrote:
Who hired the Vessels Between to assassinate Ulisha? Can you tell us why anyone would want her dead? Are you her only enemy, or does she have others?"

“Because it’s her fault! The Tullivors’ might’ve never been the highest of houses, but they were good folk, honest, and it was my honor to work for them. She ruined it! And for a stupid cup.” Anwald grows sullen and refuses to answer any more questions on this topic.

Mishka Krieger wrote:
"You seem to be drowning your troubles in drink. Perhaps we could help?"

"Pfah! It is still her fault!"

Dark Archive

LN Elf Dwarf Witch 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (10 FF, 12 TCH) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +1 / R: +4 / W: +4 | Init: +2 | Speed 30 | Conditions: None

"Where's Ulisha now anyway? Maybe we can talk some sense into her, Anwald?" Lyn pleads with the man.

Sayra, see if he likes you any better.

The purple fox cozies up next to his ankle.

Grand Lodge

HP: 10/10 l AC: 14, T 12, FF 12 l CMD 12 l F +2, R +2, W +2 l Summon Monster I (6/6), L1: 0/2 l Init +2 l Senses: Perception +0
Skills:
Kn. Arcana/Local +6, Linguistics +6, Profession: Scribe +4, Spellcraft +6
Female Human Unchained Summoner 1 | Active Conditions:

"Okay look, we just said we're willing to try and help straighten things out! If you tell us where to find Ulisha then maybe we can get to her in time and sort this mess out with the cup and all - and you wouldn't have to live with a guilty conscience for the rest of your days," Palomia snaps.

351 to 400 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMG's PbP: Silverhex Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.