Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM Fuzzfoot's Starfinder #1-01: The Commencement - GameDay 6 (Inactive)

Game Master PJP

Maps & Handouts


1 to 50 of 305 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

A Starfinder needs allies & some of the best command influential factions. Explore Absalom Station & prove your worth to the Society - all while choosing a path to define your future. Level 1-2.

Wayfinders

Dotting for fun and profit :-)

Dark Archive

Goblins|| ...||Heresy

dot .


.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

After your graduation ceremony, Guidance, the Starfinder Society’s compiled intelligence of Starfinder personalities, summons you to the Lorespire Complex.

As the doors to the Lorespire Complex slide open, a green holographic image of a middle-aged human woman shimmers into view at the center of the room. “Greetings,” it says. “I am Guidance. Please use the cheek swabs in the open receptacle to provide a genetic sample for Starfinder Society identification purposes. If desired, you may place your hand on the glowing panel to receive a subdermal implant further marking you as a member of the Society.”

Wayfinders

A tall Lashunta, festooned with small technological devices, including a bracer that has a small pop-up holographic display running a series of calculations, looks thoughtfully at the hologram.

"Interesting..."

He then steps forward, and does as he was instructed.

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Neat." Replies a soft, emotionless voice as she complies with the request.

"An implant? Hmmm." she considers for but a moment before accepting the offered tech. "Mech is better than bio after all."

Turning to her companions, she inquires. "What do you bring to the table?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Acquisitives

Male CG Ysoki Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6; Darkvision

A small ysoki listens attentively before moving up to get his implant.. He appears

"I am Squee, elusive sniper of bad things! Well met to all of you! Hopefully we may be victorious!"

Wayfinders

The Lashunta shrugs modestly.

"I have some minor skill at manipulating the source code of the universe..."

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

A large vesk towers over the small yoshi as she moves forward to provide her cheek sample and places her claw on the glowing panel.

She then turns to Daph-9 "What I bring to the table?"

"These weapons..and the skills to use them" she grins as she bears her teeth and then proceeds to pull out a variety of weapons

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Good." replies the machined woman flatly. Glancing towards the four-armed creature, she presses "Should that concern my circuits?"

After a moment passes Daph-9 adds, "Not that any asked, but I too prefer fighting at range. I like talking to computers."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Second Seekers

Male N Kasatha Mystic 1 | HP:10/10 SP: 6/6 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 25ft | Healing touch: 1/1, Spells lvl 1: 1/3 | Active conditions:

A kasatha presents himself, crossing both pair of arms and bows gracefully.
"I am Qaru
- a watcher of stars
I serve the celestial bodies
and I serve the dark between the stars."

The voice comes out somewhere beneath the slitted helmet, giving it a slight metallic ring. The only visible part of the face are the eyes, that watch the other Starfinders with keen interest.

"I help you understand the mysteries of life and of space
In dangers to come, I keep enemies at bay
and your bodies safe"

Qaru does not mention anything of how he would fight, but his heavy armor and spear give a hint of that.

Then the kasatha excuses himself, and heads to the identification. His back turned to his team-members, he touches his helmet. With a hissing sound, the air-seals are opened. He loosens the helmet just enough to gather the required sample, before closing it again. And finally, he places his lower left hand to the panel, to receive the implant.

"This deed is done
- what must we do next?"


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

“It is our pleasure to officially welcome you into the Starfinder Society. Today is the commencement of your new role as a Starfinder field agent. It is our tradition, at the end of the graduation ceremony, for new graduates to present themselves to the heads of our most prominent factions and complete a task at those leaders’ behest. This allows the leaders of these groups to become familiar with all new Starfinder agents, and it provides a constant supply of agents for handling situations in our holdings on Absalom Station. While these tasks were formerly symbolic, the heavy loss of Starfinder agents in the Scoured Stars necessitates that these missions become something more. Please treat any tasks given with the gravity you would grant any other Starfinder assignment.”

Guidance then provides you an overview of who the various factions are: see handout #1 or open the spoiler for easier reference.

Factions:

THE ACQUISITIVES
Leader Radaszam “The Dealmaker”; Location Nyori Palisades

The Acquisitives represent the result of Luwazi Elsebo’s efforts to hold the Society together by hiring mercenaries to fill the role of missing Starfinders. Many mercenaries realized that the Society was a far more lucrative venture—both monetarily and in terms of popularity—than their old line of work. The faction’s current leader, Radaszam, is concerned with maintaining the organization’s public-facing reputation, as well as the reputation and fame of those Starfinders directly serving the Acquisitives’ interests.

THE DATAPHILES
Leader Historia-7; Location Lorespire Complex
The Dataphiles cherish information above all else, seeing themselves as the guardians of any knowledge obtained by the Starfinder Society. Their leader, Historia-7, promotes a belief in superiority through the acquisition and controlled dispersal of information. While cataloguing and data searching are necessities in this faction, the Dataphiles are known to employ less technologically savvy combat experts to procure information.

THE EXO-GUARDIANS
Leader Zigvigix; Location None (Downlow)
The Exo-Guardians are made up of Pact Worlds citizens who are concerned for the safety of their home, and who act to ensure that safety. They believe that the best defense is a strong offense, and they work to build up a stockpile of magic and technology to deter external threats. Most of the faction’s operatives were lost in the Scoured Stars. The Exo-Guardians utilize lower-grade installations within the Pact Worlds, having lost their headquarters and many of their operations in the aftermath of the disaster.

THE WAYFINDERS
Leader Fitch; Location The Armada (Master of Stars)
The Wayfinders are Starfinders who adhere to the Society’s primary mission of exploration. The most transitory of the Society’s membership, the Wayfinders are dedicated to exploring the Vast and maintain few direct ties to the Pact Worlds. Wayfinders specialize in both exploration and first-contact scenarios, thriving on the thrill of the unknown and the monumental task of meeting new species

"You can visit these faction leaders in any order that you like. Come back here when you are finished. Not to worry, each faction leader will contact me directly to inform me of your successes. Then we can finish your commencement and prepare for future missions!"

At this point, you should finalize your boon slots for the session and purchase any additional equipment prior to starting the missions. You may complete the missions in any order they see fit.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Some additional information you can gather (or already know) before heading out:

Society Subdermal Graft that you had implanted:

This implant rests underneath the skin of the palm of one hand, or at the end of a tentacle or similar appendage in species that lack hands. The augmentation can be activated or deactivated mentally as a swift action. Activating the implant causes a rendition of the Starfinder Society’s symbol to glow underneath the skin. This augmentation acts as a mark, letting others know you are a member of the Starfinder Society. It also increases the light level within 5 feet by one step while active.

You know all of the information about the Absalom Station where the DC is equal to or less than the result of a single Culture check.

5+:
Absalom Station is the cultural hub of the Pact Worlds. Races from every planet in the system, including those once prominent on lost Golarion, can be found on the station.

10+:
People around the station are increasingly amenable to Starfinders. They respect both the dogged veteran field agents who were not lost in the Scoured Stars disaster and the new recruits, whose presence brings renewed hope. Stating one’s association with the Starfinder Society is likely to garner support from the locals of Absalom Station.

15+:
A host of starships, known locally as the Armada, orbits Absalom Station. Ships from the Armada are often starships that have taken advantage of the station’s Starstone core—a mystical device that allows for quick travel through the Drift back to Absalom Station. The ships of this fleet are increasingly at risk of bringing back undetected alien life, simply because the policing Stewards lack the numbers to search every orbiting ship.

You know all of the additional information about the Absalom Station where the DC is equal to or less than the result of a single Gather Information (Diplomacy) check.

5+:
Everyone is excited about the upcoming junkrace. Apparently some nobody mouthed off to Ratrod, the reigning junkrace champion. People know that trash talking really gets under Ratrod’s fur and wonder whether there will be more harsh words exchanged before the race.

10+:
The latest prerelease song from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake is about to be released. Unlike previous releases, the band is putting out a limited-edition physical copy prior to the concert when the released single and additional tracks are scheduled to debut and become available in digital form.

15+:
Word on the street is that a dangerous alien predator got loose somewhere in the Downlow district of the station. The creature is now contained in a warehouse, but not after it impaled a security officer with a harpoon-like natural projectile.


”Varanog” | Male LE Small Kobold Sorcerer 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 16[20], T 15, FF 12[16] | CMD 12| F +2 R +4 W +5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 4/4 | Trap Rune 6/6 | Active Conditions: Light sensitivity.

Am I correct, that if playing a pregen, there's no boon slots to worry about?

The female lashunta happily places provides the sample and receives the marking of the Society. "This is all so exciting. New people, new journeys, new places to explore. And of course new tech! I'm Raia, it's nice to meet you all."

"Ohhhh I say we go to the dataphiles first, I bet there's so much we could learn from them!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Acquisitives

Male CG Ysoki Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6; Darkvision

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Squee disiminates the info from the Culture spoilers to his team.

"I'm fine with the order as long as we stop by the Acquisitives before departure.."

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Second Seekers

Male N Kasatha Mystic 1 | HP:10/10 SP: 6/6 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 25ft | Healing touch: 1/1, Spells lvl 1: 1/3 | Active conditions:

Culture : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Diplomacy, untrained : 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

Qaru is pleased to share his knowledge of Absalom Station and its activities to the others, as long as his companions have the patience to his allegorical interpretation of the facts.

"I follow the First Seeker
- But wisdom is to know all factions.
Order is irrelevant.
But lashunta Raia calls first
- Dataphiles where we should go to."

BTW, is there any explanation why Second Seekers are left out?


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

@Turmoil - Honestly, I don't know. I would say the slots are there anyway, but whether or not you can put anything in them seems ambiguous. I will do some more checking, though.

@Qaru - Not only is there no explanation, but the words "second seeker" don't appear anywhere in the PDF except on the final reporting sheet. So they just don't seem to figure in this scenario. Maybe they were added after the scenario was written?

The way I usually run things, if I see at least two characters headed the same direction, I will move the action there rather than waiting for every character to chime in. If someone objects to being dragged in a direction, just let me know in the next post and we can split the group or stop to allow a group discussion, but usually this method works for keeping the game moving forward. So in this case, we will move to the dataphiles.

The Lorespire Complex, home and heart of the Starfinder Society, is a striking campus dedicated to knowledge. Communal labs and historical departments study the Archives’ massive collection of artifacts and texts, gathered by generations of agents from across the galaxy. A quick search of the directory indicates Historia-7 frequents the Archives’ Cortex, a computerized matrix containing digital records of the Starfinder Society’s most prominent discoveries.

The android reclines on a raised chair and is plugged into the local infosphere when the doors open. The neural cables detach themselves from her neck as she swivels in her seat to address the new arrivals. “Greetings, Starfinders,” she says calmly. “I am Historia-7. If you are seeking a mission from me, please be aware that my request requires both discretion and speed. Do not accept it if you feel incapable of working within these parameters.

“I discovered someone recently hacked into Bluerise Tower’s computer systems and stole a large amount of sensitive data from the resident corporations. I wish to be privy to this information. I managed to trace the hacker’s location through many proxies and erased the trail so that station and corporate security should be delayed in their pursuit. This deception will not fool them for long, so you must move quickly to retrieve the data before they can recover it. I will leave you to decide what to do with the hacker afterward, but should it be feasible, I believe that person would be an asset to the Society.”

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

After shoving someone and staring at them till they fled, Daph-9 finds herself no more knowledgeable than she was before hand. "Yes, we should inspect all of them for the information they can provide. However, I would agree the Dataphiles would be a good starting place.

As they approach the 'Cortex' a strange, twisted expression adapts itself to the android's face. Nodding as the leader speaks, her 'smile' subsides.

"Do we need to physically go to the individuals location? Or is it something I could access from here? And assuming the former, where is the hacker now?" She inquires eager to prove herself to the fellow mechanical creature.

Second Seekers

Male N Kasatha Mystic 1 | HP:10/10 SP: 6/6 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 25ft | Healing touch: 1/1, Spells lvl 1: 1/3 | Active conditions:

Qaru stays quiet all the way as the party approaches the Cortex. Likewise, upon meeting Historia-7, he quietly listens through the assignment briefing. And only after spending a moment to contemplate on the android's words, he speaks.

"Discretion and speed
- I have not one or the other.
In my companions I must trust
- if we are to succeed."

The kasatha points his last words towards Daph-9 and Riker, as those two claimed to have some expertise on technological areas. Himself, Qaru hangs his head a bit, feeling sorry for not being able to contribute more.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Historia-7 replies to Daph-9. "I destroyed the online trail leading back to the hacker, so I am afraid the address is all you have to go on."

Historia-7 gives you the address to a flat in Drifter’s End, a district in the station’s Ring known for providing cheap housing to vagabonds of all sorts.

Acquisitives

Male CG Ysoki Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6; Darkvision

Squee makes some notes the old fashion way, with pencil and paper..

"Alrighty, where to next?"


”Varanog” | Male LE Small Kobold Sorcerer 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 16[20], T 15, FF 12[16] | CMD 12| F +2 R +4 W +5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 4/4 | Trap Rune 6/6 | Active Conditions: Light sensitivity.

"Can you tell us what sorts of information was stolen? Maybe it will clue us into the thief's motivations and we can capture them easier. And why are you keeping corporate security out of it?" I hope he's not sending us on some illegal task, something feels off..


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

"Bluerise Tower is a private office structure maintained by multiple
corporations, some of which I suspect are withholding data relating to the Scoured Stars. They are legally protected to the point that even the
station’s Stewards have difficulty entering. Why these corporations
need such absolute sovereignty over their own affairs is a question
of great interest to many people, including myself..."

The android explains she believes the companies know more than they let
on, and that the Society needs to stay informed in its vulnerable
state.

So, what you are being asked to do is not necessarily illegal (depending on how you go about it, of course), but the hacker's activities clearly were.

Wayfinders

The Lashunta nods thoughtfully.

"Information is always useful. Privileged information doubly so. It sounds like we need to go warn the hacker about his/her/its terribly bad firewalls, in exchange for which they should give us a copy of the information, yes? There is no need to (necessarily) be unpleasant about it."

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nodding as the information is disseminated, she mumbles "What right do they have to hide information? We alone have the right to decide who should know such things..."

"Unpleasant?" she asks. "That's up to the hacker. We'll be taking the information, he simply has to decide if he's willing to give it to us without being harmed."

"Though, if we can acquire it without expending resources, that would be beneficial."

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

"On that I can agree....not expending resources when we can avoid it makes sense."

"So we go to this place in Drifter's End now?" Revvy glances around at the others

Acquisitives

Male CG Ysoki Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6; Darkvision

"We should probably visit everyone else's Faction leads before we set out perfroming tasks.. There's a chance maybe some of them overlap."

Just to save discussion let's head to the Aquisitives next.


”Varanog” | Male LE Small Kobold Sorcerer 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 16[20], T 15, FF 12[16] | CMD 12| F +2 R +4 W +5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 4/4 | Trap Rune 6/6 | Active Conditions: Light sensitivity.

"I guess I can agree on the point that information should be shared freely. And I'm especially against corporations thinking they can make that decision on their own. We'll be sure to find the hacker and retrieve the info. Who knows, maybe we're even on the same side."

Squee Nightclaw wrote:
"We should probably visit everyone else's Faction leads before we set out perfroming tasks.. There's a chance maybe some of them overlap."

"Hmm I'm not sure, Historia-7 did say that corporate security may figure this out pretty quickly. I'd hate for it to be too late when we get there."

Wayfinders

The Lashunta frowns, before nodding.

"I am forced to agree with my colleague. It sounds like time might be of the essence in this matter. We should try to find the Hacker now..."

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Though the logic of your argument is sound, I fear we've not the time for it here Squee. Let us handle this need with haste and we'll hopefully be able to double up on the others."

"Thank you Historia - 7 for the information. We'll take care of your needs quickly." She replies. Without another word, the android heads towards the supplied location.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

The coordinates that Historia-7 gave you point to an apartment that resembles a cement cube, with several tomato plants in plastic barrels sitting on an otherwise barren porch. The plants are being hand-pollinated by a young man.

Acquisitives

Male CG Ysoki Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6; Darkvision

Squee goes along and attempts to stay hidden once they reach the destination..

If there is no obvious place to stealth forgo it.. If there is take 10 for as 24.

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

With but a nod in the direction of the man, Daph-9 tries to get a closer look without drawing attention.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

'I hope someone more skilled in the bios sentiments is willing to try convincing him.' she considers.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16

"Hello? Who's that?" The boy turns around an looks at Daph-9. "Can I help you?"

Second Seekers

Male N Kasatha Mystic 1 | HP:10/10 SP: 6/6 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 25ft | Healing touch: 1/1, Spells lvl 1: 1/3 | Active conditions:

"Are there no bees, young human?
- For you do their work.
Fascinating work, creating life
- but inefficient with humanoid hands."

Qaru walks closer, and kneels down next to the plastic barrels. With his four hands, the kasatha gently swipes his fingers from one flower to another. It surprisingly satisfying, in it's simplicity, but Qaru quickly notices he is much too clumsy for such delicate task.

"We look for something and someone.
- Perhaps you can help us find one, the other or both."

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Opening her mouth, a tad surprised as the young childs perceptive abilities. She begins to speak, but quickly shuts her mandibular hinge as the Kasatha takes over.

'Oh thank the circuits! These bio-masses require too much intricacies for me.'


”Varanog” | Male LE Small Kobold Sorcerer 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 16[20], T 15, FF 12[16] | CMD 12| F +2 R +4 W +5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 4/4 | Trap Rune 6/6 | Active Conditions: Light sensitivity.

Not knowing how to be very subtle, Raia speaks right up "Yup, hope you can help us. Would you happen to know anyone good at hacking? Perhaps, corporate networks specifically?"

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

Revvy looms over the others, trying to look non-threatening as the others do the talking.


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

"What, and er... who do you seek?"


”Varanog” | Male LE Small Kobold Sorcerer 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 16[20], T 15, FF 12[16] | CMD 12| F +2 R +4 W +5 | Init +3 | Perc +3, Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 2nd 4/4 | Trap Rune 6/6 | Active Conditions: Light sensitivity.

"Well, like I said, we're looking for someone around here that's good at hacking. Know anyone that fits the bill?"

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Staring at the child, unblinking, the android awaits his response.

'Perhaps it's him. she considers. 'Perhaps that's why it acts dumb...'

-Posted with Wayfinder

Wayfinders

The Lashunta bows.

"As my fellow Lashunta said, we are looking for someone at this location that is skilled with computers. Do you know anyone who might fit that bill?"


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

"I don't know what you are talking about, but I don't want to keep talking to you." He is starting to look agitated.

Just then, an elderly women pokes her head out the door. "Why are you bothering my grandson? What do you people want?"

After repeating your questions (to save another round of back and forth), she shakes her head. "No, I don't do that anymore," she says. But she seems a little confused.

"Please, come inside and explain it to me?"

Acquisitives

Male CG Ysoki Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 14/14 | HP 16/16 | RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6; Darkvision

Squee stays out of sight while the others move to talk..

Take 10 for 24 stealth

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

Revvy looks at the others

"We go inside now?"

assuming someone nods the affirmative Revvy will move inside.

Second Seekers

Male N Kasatha Mystic 1 | HP:10/10 SP: 6/6 | RP: 3/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 25ft | Healing touch: 1/1, Spells lvl 1: 1/3 | Active conditions:

"Invited, we come
- we join you inside and explain."

Qaru gets up, and motions to Revvy that he can indeed move inside. And likewise, Qaru starts walking toward the elderly woman.

Dataphiles

Female CN Android Outlaw Mechanic 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0; Android Traits | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: -2; Low-Light & Darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

With the slightest of nods, the mechanical woman, heads inside. Her unblinking eyes stay fixed on the child as they enter.

'If the woman says its not her, we're running out of culprits. Could she be lieing though? It seems a tad young to be hacking at this scale'


Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

"Please sit. Here, have some tea and cakes. I just finished rehydrating them. Please, have a seat and tell me what you are looking for."

Second Seekers

Male Lashunta Envoy SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 (13); KAC 13 (14) | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +3 | Init: 2 | Perc: +5

Revvy accepts a cake and studies it between his claws as he sniffs at it before swallowing it whole, after pausing for a few moments and seeing nobody else taking the lead he speaks up

"We are looking for someone at this location that is skilled with computers. Do you know someone like that? You said you don't do that anymore, but you used to do things with computers?"

1 to 50 of 305 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Fuzzfoot's Starfinder #1-01: The Commencement - GameDay 6 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.