Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Fuzzfoot's #8-02: Ward Asunder (Std) - GameDay 6 (Inactive)

Game Master PJP

Map & Handouts


201 to 250 of 299 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Korez takes a shot, but misses the far away foe. Kelumar closes in, flashing daggers, dodging another well placed spear thrust! He draws blood from the nagaji.

AoO vs Kelumur: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Blue fires again at Barid.
Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 3d8 + 15 ⇒ (3, 1, 7) + 15 = 26

Barid takes an arrow to the chest, and drops unconscious, bleeding. This puts you at -1, correct?

Green, suddenly feeling urges to kill Blue, tumbles away from his current location and runs at his new enemy.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
That's not going to do it, so both Scruffy and Bull get AoOs if they want to take them.

Don't open until after you choose AoO or not, so it doesn't influence your choice!:

Green runs up to blue and throws a punch at his face.
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Round 2: (Bold may act)
Bull (bless)

Round 3: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (36 dmg, unconscious, bleeding) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (7 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(1 dmg)[/b]
Nagaji: Blue (2+? dmg), Green (10 dmg, murderous command)

Dark Archive

Scruffy:
Animal Crocodile 4 | AC 21 (22) | T 12 (13)| FF 19 (20) | HP: 33/33 | CMD 20 (21) | Fort +8 (+9) | Ref +8 (+9) ev | Will +3 (+4) | Perception +5
Human Oracle (Lunar, Duel Cursed) 4 | AC 19 | T 15 | FF 14 | HP: 22/35 | CMD 11 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 or +10* | Init +9 | Perception +0 | vision range 30ft, darkvision

I already rolled Scruffy's aoo here. He is nowhere near smart enough not to take it.

Barid tries to stabilize.
Con check DC 10: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 1 = 19 and does so.

Scruffy isn't bright but even he realizes these lizardmen are hurting his master so he will either maintain the grab vs green or charge blue.

If green is being grabbed by Scruffy:
maintain grab for dmg: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 + 5 = 24 for dmg: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 and death roll (trip): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10

If Scruffy is not grabbing:
Charge nearest lizardman bite: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 28
dmg: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
grab: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 = 14
And Shield Companion goes away due to range.

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

Seeing his foe try to juke him, Thundering Bull instinctively swings his axe at the Nagaji. As the monk runs away from him, he does what he does best: chase!

"NOBODY RUN AWAY FROM THUNDERING BULL!" the hulking man screams as he hurtles down the hallway after his foe. Catching up, he crashes into him and tries to throw him to the ground as he plows through. "NOBODY STRONGER THAN THUNDERING BULL!"

________

Rolls:

Mwk Battleaxe (Bless, PA, AoO) vs Green: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 221d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Bull Rush (Bless, Charge) vs Green: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 1 + 4 = 25 No matter how much he succeeds by, he will only opt to push the nagaji 5 ft
Overrun (Bless, Charge) vs Green: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 1 + 2 = 18 If he succeeded by 5 or more, target is prone. Otherwise he is just on the other side of the target.

Breaker Momentum allows me to overrun as a free action after a successful bull rush. Breaker Rush ability means successful overrun/bullrush attempts each deal 7 points of damage. I assumed both were successful and moved the pieces accordingly, but left two ovals with their original locations.


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

The two AoOs are enough to bring the green monk down (preventing him from attacking blue).

Scruffy charges blue instead, and bites him but can't get a hold of him. Thundering bull comes thundering in, and pushes the nagaji a bit, but is unable to complete the manuever. (overrun did not succeed).

Round 3: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (36 dmg, unconscious, bleeding) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (7 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(1 dmg)[/b]
Nagaji: Blue (9 dmg)
Bull (bless)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

Whendel is a one trick pony
Whendel advances and casts magic missiles again at blue.

mm dmg: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5

"I am useless in helping others with wounds." "Can you help Barid?" Whendel says to his blue friend as he passes him

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

Come on Barid, haven't healed yourself yet? ;)


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Sometimes one trick is all it takes! Whendel's force blasts knock the blue monk down, and he is out.

Round 3: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (36 dmg, unconscious) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (7 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(1 dmg), Bull (bless)

Scarab Sages

Male Gnome Chaotic Good Wizard 4 | HP 26/26 | AC 13 T 13 FF 11 | F+2 R+3 W+4 (+2 vs illusions, +2 vs fear and despair) | Perception +8 | Init +6 | CMB -1 | CMD 11

Seeing the last visible foe fall, Henrikuaxian comes around the wall, and pulls out a wand once he gets there. "If you don't have any spells handy, I have a wand that can help."

Move action to move next to Barid, standard action to retrieve my wand of infernal healing. Any objections to me using it to heal Barid?


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Meanwhile, Red takes another stab at Kelumur.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Acrobatics to get away: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Ha! Well that was less than impressive. AoO for Kelumur.

Round 3: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (36 dmg, unconscious) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (7 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 3 Fighter 1 | HP:13/35 |AC:19 (21) T:16 FF:14 (16)| CMB:8 CMD:18 | Saves F:+6 R:+9 W:+3 | Init:+7 | Per:+8 (+2 hidden objects/+3 traps)

Kelumur takes every opportunity he can!

AoO, cold iron dagger: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 131d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Equally appalling! Will update my normal actions in a bit.

Dark Archive

Scruffy:
Animal Crocodile 4 | AC 21 (22) | T 12 (13)| FF 19 (20) | HP: 33/33 | CMD 20 (21) | Fort +8 (+9) | Ref +8 (+9) ev | Will +3 (+4) | Perception +5
Human Oracle (Lunar, Duel Cursed) 4 | AC 19 | T 15 | FF 14 | HP: 22/35 | CMD 11 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 or +10* | Init +9 | Perception +0 | vision range 30ft, darkvision

Being unconscious though stable Barid can't heal himself. And he would have no objections to infernal healing.

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

Following the sounds of further combat, Thundering Bull leaps down the stairs and heads towards it!
________
Double Move

Silver Crusade

male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

Whendel asks, "Where is Kelumor?" "He could be in trouble."

perception to hear combat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Whendel might remember which way Kelumor went...but I don't know how to determine that.

"If you need Korez, I have a wand that heals, but I can't seem to ever be able to activate it."

Seeing Bull run a direction Whendel will follow.

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 3 Fighter 1 | HP:13/35 |AC:19 (21) T:16 FF:14 (16)| CMB:8 CMD:18 | Saves F:+6 R:+9 W:+3 | Init:+7 | Per:+8 (+2 hidden objects/+3 traps)

Hearing the footsteps of a hopeful wandering ally, Kelumur switches up his strategy. He moves into a position ready to act when the Nagaji comes within range. As he moves he drops his dagger and swiftly draws a bola.

Move action, free action drop dagger and draw bola. Standard to ready action.

Ready action to throw bola when he is within 10ft range.

Bola (Trip) vs CMD: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Other hand still holds another dagger.

Scarab Sages

male undine shaman of heavens 3 | HP 24/24, stardust 1/2 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 | F +5, R +5, W +8, resist cold 5 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | Spd 20', Swim 30' | Perc +12 | Init +7

Korez uses his own wand on the fallen Barid. "Stay with us!"

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

While most of you are taking care of Barid, the Red monk approaches Lelumur with his spear. He catches the bola with the spear, knocking it aside (CMD 22!) and stabs at the half-orc.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

OK, I can't tell if your AC is currently 19 or 21, so I will assume 21, but if not, here is your damage.
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

This time, he stands his ground.

Round 4: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (29 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (7 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 3 Fighter 1 | HP:13/35 |AC:19 (21) T:16 FF:14 (16)| CMB:8 CMD:18 | Saves F:+6 R:+9 W:+3 | Init:+7 | Per:+8 (+2 hidden objects/+3 traps)

I figured now strikethrough instead of coloring would make that clearer. But I did not pick up my thrown shield so I did take the hit!

Kelumur takes another heavy injury as he continues the dancing with the Nagaji. But he perseveres and bites through the pain as his training thought him. He calls out the Thundering Bull. "Thunder! I need your assistance!" And then he moves in to engage the Nagaji, drawing another dagger, before the Nagaji runs away.

5 foot, free action draw dagger, full round TWF

dagger,twf: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 2 = 121d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
dagger,twf: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 2 = 221d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

If it makes a difference: first dagger is cold iron, second is silver.

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

"THUNDERING BULL HERE!" he declares and tries to chop a limb from the nagaji. When the monk easily sidesteps, he roars in defiance and bangs his fist against his chest.
________

Actions:

Move Move 20ft
Standard Attack Red
Swift Armored Vigor

Rolls:

Battleaxe (Bless, PA) vs Red: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 111d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

If you need to get out of here, I won't be offended if you withdraw!


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

The second dagger draws blood. As Thundering Bull comes in, the naaji stabs at him with his spear, but seems a little intimidated by the hulking brute and misses.

AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Round 4: (Bold may act)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Round 5: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (29 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (12 dmg)

Silver Crusade

male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

Whendel hustles after the direction Thundering Bull took.
double move

Dark Archive

Scruffy:
Animal Crocodile 4 | AC 21 (22) | T 12 (13)| FF 19 (20) | HP: 33/33 | CMD 20 (21) | Fort +8 (+9) | Ref +8 (+9) ev | Will +3 (+4) | Perception +5
Human Oracle (Lunar, Duel Cursed) 4 | AC 19 | T 15 | FF 14 | HP: 22/35 | CMD 11 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 or +10* | Init +9 | Perception +0 | vision range 30ft, darkvision

"Thank you."

Scruffy will return to guard Barid.

Barid will stand up, Pop out his wand of CLW from his wrist sheath. And heal himself. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"It sounds like there are still enemies. Go help the others, I'll be there soon."

Scarab Sages

male undine shaman of heavens 3 | HP 24/24, stardust 1/2 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 | F +5, R +5, W +8, resist cold 5 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | Spd 20', Swim 30' | Perc +12 | Init +7

With Barid stabilized, Korez follows the others to the sound of fighting.

Double move.


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Red withdraws, and moves quickly to another room.

Round 5: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (29 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (12 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 3 Fighter 1 | HP:13/35 |AC:19 (21) T:16 FF:14 (16)| CMB:8 CMD:18 | Saves F:+6 R:+9 W:+3 | Init:+7 | Per:+8 (+2 hidden objects/+3 traps)

Kelumur's stubbornness best him. He picks his composure and immediately makes a move after the Navajo. "Bull! He's escaping! We must round him off " Kelumur yells as he dashes through the columns of the ruins, weapons in hand ready to strike.

Double move.

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

"WHY SNAKE MAN RUN AWAY! THUNDERING BULL JUST GET HERE!" he shouts in frustration. Growling and grunting, he does his best to keep up with the chase.
________
It isn't until you are chasing a monk that you REALLY start to feel the weight of your armor... XD


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Whendel, at least, saw some of the action as the monk ran past his field of vision once or twice. Also, Bull is pretty noisy, so it is clear to the rest of you that an opponent still exists.

Round 6: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (29 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (12 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Silver Crusade

male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

Whendel after seeing the foe run by in the north and and again in the East, turns to look in the east room. 5'step north if someone would help as i am on my phone.

perception in east room: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 assuming Whendel spots the nagaman, he casts magic missiles.

"Zappo"
mm dmg: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

The magic missiles slam home, but do not yet put that nagaji down.

Dark Archive

Scruffy:
Animal Crocodile 4 | AC 21 (22) | T 12 (13)| FF 19 (20) | HP: 33/33 | CMD 20 (21) | Fort +8 (+9) | Ref +8 (+9) ev | Will +3 (+4) | Perception +5
Human Oracle (Lunar, Duel Cursed) 4 | AC 19 | T 15 | FF 14 | HP: 22/35 | CMD 11 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 or +10* | Init +9 | Perception +0 | vision range 30ft, darkvision

Barid moves in the direction he last heard combat and pauses for a moment to heal himself some more. clw wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Silver Crusade

male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

"He is here in the main chamber. Come quickly!"

Whendel does his best to be sure everyone knows the ninja nagaman is in the large chamber with the naga stairs.


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Henrikuaxian double moves to get eyes on the target.

The red monk moves quickly, closing with Whendel to stab at him with a spear before dancing away again. Luckily, Whendel's magic force armor has turned the tip away. (Spring Attack, 10' reach)

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Round 6: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (20 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (21 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

Thundering Bull heads down the hallway and comes face to face with the monk. "YOU FIGHT THUNDERING BULL NOW!" he demands the nagaji.


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

The monk stabs him. (AoO)

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Round 6: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (20 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (21 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless, 9 dmg)

Scarab Sages

male undine shaman of heavens 3 | HP 24/24, stardust 1/2 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 | F +5, R +5, W +8, resist cold 5 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | Spd 20', Swim 30' | Perc +12 | Init +7

Korez, running after the others, suddenly sees a nagaji like the others cross in front of him. He steps into the room and wishes really hard that this nagaji will have bad luck!

Misfortune. DC 15 Will save.

Dark Archive

Scruffy:
Animal Crocodile 4 | AC 21 (22) | T 12 (13)| FF 19 (20) | HP: 33/33 | CMD 20 (21) | Fort +8 (+9) | Ref +8 (+9) ev | Will +3 (+4) | Perception +5
Human Oracle (Lunar, Duel Cursed) 4 | AC 19 | T 15 | FF 14 | HP: 22/35 | CMD 11 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 or +10* | Init +9 | Perception +0 | vision range 30ft, darkvision

Since Barid can see him now he'll have him reroll the save vs Misfortune if he rolls a 13 or higher on the die.

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 3 Fighter 1 | HP:13/35 |AC:19 (21) T:16 FF:14 (16)| CMB:8 CMD:18 | Saves F:+6 R:+9 W:+3 | Init:+7 | Per:+8 (+2 hidden objects/+3 traps)

"We have him! Good job bull!" Kelumur shortly joins his companion after, and in the crevices of the doorway and Thundering Bull's large physique, attempts to jab the nagaji, but the cracks are too small.

dagger: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 101d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

My AC is 23, the monk tried to stab me :)


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Could have swore I saw AC 19 when I checked... I must have looked at someone else's header...

Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Round 6: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (20 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (21 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Dark Archive

Scruffy:
Animal Crocodile 4 | AC 21 (22) | T 12 (13)| FF 19 (20) | HP: 33/33 | CMD 20 (21) | Fort +8 (+9) | Ref +8 (+9) ev | Will +3 (+4) | Perception +5
Human Oracle (Lunar, Duel Cursed) 4 | AC 19 | T 15 | FF 14 | HP: 22/35 | CMD 11 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 or +10* | Init +9 | Perception +0 | vision range 30ft, darkvision

"Let's try this."

Burst of Radiance: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 2, 4) = 12 if evil
DC 17 Reflex save or blind for: 1d4 ⇒ 4 rounds. Dazzled that long otherwise.
And since it hasn't been used Barid will have him reroll if 13 or higher on the die.

And I'll send Scruffy after him which requires a double move from the slow crocodile.

Silver Crusade

male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

Whendel will level his arm palm up at the ninja and whisper, "Burn."
A flame forms in his hand then streaks out towards the ninja.
firebolt with pbs and precise shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
dmg: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

"Hit at me for no good reason."


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Reflex Save Reroll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Henrikuaxian double moves again. The monk withdraws, and flits away again. Would draw AoO from Henrikuaxian, but she has no weapon.

Round 6: (Bold may act)
Whendel (9 dmg, bless), Barid (20 dmg) & Scruffy(bless), Henrikuaxian (bless)
Nagaji: Red (21 dmg)
Korez(bless), Kelumur(9 dmg), Bull (bless)

Scarab Sages

male undine shaman of heavens 3 | HP 24/24, stardust 1/2 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 | F +5, R +5, W +8, resist cold 5 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | Spd 20', Swim 30' | Perc +12 | Init +7

Korez follows the monk, calling upon the heavens to distract the foe long enough for the others to catch up. A burst of lights appear in the air above the nagaji. Looking carefully, one can make out patterns which resemble the constellations.

Casting Hypnotic Pattern. DC 16 Will save or become fascinated for concentration +2 rounds.


Solstice Scar | Castaways | GSC | GSD | GSE

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

The red monk is fascinated.

Fascinated:

A fascinated creature is entranced by a supernatural or spell effect. The creature stands or sits quietly, taking no actions other than to pay attention to the fascinating effect, for as long as the effect lasts. It takes a –4 penalty on skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat, such as a hostile creature approaching, allows the fascinated creature a new saving throw against the fascinating effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a ranged weapon at the fascinated creature, automatically breaks the effect. A fascinated creature's ally may shake it free of the spell as a standard action.

Silver Crusade

male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

i hope we are closebto the end. Whendel is out of spells and almost fire bolts fast becoming a no trick pony.

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

Continuing to grumble about the lack of fighting, Thundering Bull does his best to keep up with his foe.

Dark Archive

Scruffy:
Animal Crocodile 4 | AC 21 (22) | T 12 (13)| FF 19 (20) | HP: 33/33 | CMD 20 (21) | Fort +8 (+9) | Ref +8 (+9) ev | Will +3 (+4) | Perception +5
Human Oracle (Lunar, Duel Cursed) 4 | AC 19 | T 15 | FF 14 | HP: 22/35 | CMD 11 | Fort +4 | Ref +7 | Will +5 or +10* | Init +9 | Perception +0 | vision range 30ft, darkvision

Don't forget the Nagaji is Dazzled for 4 rounds, -1 to attack rolls.

Liberty's Edge

HalfOrc UC Rogue 3 Fighter 1 | HP:13/35 |AC:19 (21) T:16 FF:14 (16)| CMB:8 CMD:18 | Saves F:+6 R:+9 W:+3 | Init:+7 | Per:+8 (+2 hidden objects/+3 traps)

If he is going to only retreat, night be worthwhile to just say he escaped, with speeds like that it's going to be very difficult for any of us to catch up.

Kelumur follows Thundering Bull closely, thoroughly annoyed that he didn't take out the punk when he had the chance. He sweats visibly now.

Silver Crusade

male Sorcerer/4|hp 30/30|AC:14{18 mage armor} T:14 FF:11|CMB 1 CMD 14|Fort+4, Ref+5, Will+4|Init+5|Perc:+2 halfling sorcerer/4

Just a thought, but Henrikuaxian has magic missiles from his wand that can keep up. He has taken a lot of damage and can't keep going this way forever. Or if Korez has that dimension door thing to move bull to beside him, that could do it.

"How does he do that? He practically flys away"

Scarab Sages

male undine shaman of heavens 3 | HP 24/24, stardust 1/2 | AC 20, T 14, FF 17 | F +5, R +5, W +8, resist cold 5 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | Spd 20', Swim 30' | Perc +12 | Init +7

Yeah, would using heaven's leap be something which would give the monk a new save? I don't think it would fall into the category of automatically breaking but it's not really clear.

If I can use heaven's leap without automatically breaking fascination I will move Thundering Bull up right behind the monk to finish him off. Good suggestion, Whendel. ;)

Dark Archive

CN Male Shoanti Siegebreaker 4 HP: 38/36 | AC: 23 T: 11 FF: 22 CMD: 19 +2 overrun/bullrush, +4 trip/grapple, +10 disarm | F+6 R+2 W+3 | Init +1 | Perception +2
Tracked Resources:
Armored Vigor 4/5

The appearance of Thundering Bull, a known hostile will most likely break fascination. However: if we all get close to the monk, but remain out of sight, when it's turn has passed, we can jump him and call it a day. He isn't going anywhere for a couple of rounds, so we have time to group up behind the wall or something.

201 to 250 of 299 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Fuzzfoot's #8-02: Ward Asunder (Std) - GameDay 6 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.