Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Fuskee's PbP - #4-18 Veteran's Vault

Game Master Maar the Volcano Monk


201 to 250 of 274 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 2 (HP: 8/17) (AC: 19 FF: 15 T: 19) (Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +0) (Init: +1) (Perc: +8)

Rayquaza waits patiently behind Cork and Vello, waiting for any information they might have.

Grand Lodge

"Jerb" male gnome mesmerist 1 | HP 11/11, tricks 6/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs. illusion) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +4 | current trick: misdirection (Rayquaza)

I moved Goran and myself up.

Jerbrick makes sure his crossbow and his stare are ready to go. "What do you see up there?" he whispers.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 1 HP 12/12 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 2 Perception: 3 Summon Monster I: 2/5

Wow what luck to have someone who creates frost blasts and a plant that requires a cold to be defeated. If Vello frost blasts it, someone else should run up and pluck it.


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

You all move around and have identified the blue fungus that hangs in front of the garden-like area as the mushroom man thing looks over at you all, but doesn't move.

You can all take another action.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Hydrokineticist 1 | AC 16 (T 12/FF 14) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 13/15 | Init +4 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 (All +2 vs Enchantments) | Perception +7 | Low-Light Vision | Burn 6/6

"That shock attack from the fungus will be deadly. So let me blast it first before we head beyond it. I'm unsure if that mushroom man is hostile but he might not like us harming his fungus. So this might end in a fight."

Vello gathers his energy to blast the blue fungus and steps around the corner. He unleashes his blast, hoping to kick it out of commission.

Cold Blast (Range Touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15; Cold Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Yeah. Very fortunately I decided to go with Cold attacks with my Kineticist. :P


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Vello fires off his cold blast at the blue plant and ice crystals form on it, disrupting the static buildup ability of the fungus. But as you do this, the mushroom man looks over and yells at you in Druidic (or Sylvan) as three other little plants emerge and seem to take a hostile stance towards you all.

Lil Plant 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Lil Plant 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Lil Plant 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Mushroom Man: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Round 1:
Vello
Mushroom Man/Lil Plant 3
Goran/Cork
Lil Plant 1 & 2
Rayquaza/Jerbrick/Nigel

Vello you're up!

I counted Vello's attack as basically a surprise round. If you guys want to identify these creatures it will be Knowledge (Nature) for both, make two separate rolls and label each one for me. The blue square is gone since it's disabled for an hour but the red square is basically extra terrain you can walk in. Part of this area is like caved in so it has filled up the water area in the middle and you can walk on it as normal terrain.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Hydrokineticist 1 | AC 16 (T 12/FF 14) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 13/15 | Init +4 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 (All +2 vs Enchantments) | Perception +7 | Low-Light Vision | Burn 6/6

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Mushroom Man
Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Lil Plants

Spotting the three creatures pop up, he warns the others. "The fungus is safe to cross through now, but the mushroom man spawned three little plant monsters."

Vello unleashes a cold blast toward the Mushroom Man, figuring it might be able to spawn more enemies. After unleashing the blast he takes a step backwards to make it easier for the others to engage.

Cold Blast (Range Touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13;Cold Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Standard Action: Cold Blast
Free Action: 5' step back


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Vello knows 2 pieces of information about what he identifies the mushroom man to be which is a Fungus Leshy.

Vello also knows 2 pieces of information about the extra plants which are called Xtabays.

He blasts some cold energy to the mushroom man and it hits him doing a considerable amount of damage. Angered, you see its cheeks puff up as it spits out something at Vello.

Puffball: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

It crits but lucky for you, the puffball only deals 2 damage total but you are now infected with its spores. Make a DC 14 Fortitude save or your vision is reduced to 10 feet for a minute as the puff gets in your eyes.

One of the little Xtabays slowly creeps closer to the group but can't do much with a speed of 5 feet and only melee attacks.

Goran and Cork are up!

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 19, T 11, FF 18, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Goran moves up to join in the fray.

[ooc[ double move[/ooc]

Keep up freezing it, I'll smash them.

Grand Lodge

Human CG human Magus 1 | HP 13/13 | AC: 15+4 T: 11+4 FF: 14+4 CMD: 13 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | Init +7 | Perc +1 | Arcane pool +1 5/5 | Lvl 1 spells: color spray, shield

Cork takes a few steps towards the corner and then, with a running start, jumps over the channel to land on the far walkway. Then he turns towards one of the small xtabays and blasts it with a ray of frost.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Ray of frost@xtabay: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 ranged touch


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Goran moves up as Cork tries to hit one of the Xtabays and misses with his ray of frost. Two of the Xtabays move five feet towards the group.

Rayquaza, Jerbrick and Nigel are up!

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 1 HP 12/12 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 2 Perception: 3 Summon Monster I: 2/5

Nigel moves up closer to the fight and he will create his 3rd eagle for this adventure. Gosh guys, I hope we don't have too many more encounters in this adventure. This was far more dangerous than the lady led on. I might run out of eagles!

move action to move and standard to summon a eagle. I am away from my laptop so I'll move my character later. I wish there was a way to make it easier to move on the phone.


Hp 5/5 AC 14 Fort +3 Reflex +4 Will +2 Perception +10 Fly +8 talon +3 (1d4) talon +3 (1d4) bite + 3 (1d4)| rounds 7/10

The eagle will move from where he is summoned he has a 60 foot fly speed so he should be able to make the flight . He will in front of the mushroom man and bite at it.

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

our GM has stolen the good die rolls! Two 20s in a row! Then we roll a 7, 3, and 6. Haha

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 2 (HP: 8/17) (AC: 19 FF: 15 T: 19) (Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +0) (Init: +1) (Perc: +8)

"The Dragon is coming!"

Rayquaza moves around the corner and stops behind Goran, ready to attack when the enemies move into range.

Move and Dragon Style.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Hydrokineticist 1 | AC 16 (T 12/FF 14) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 13/15 | Init +4 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 (All +2 vs Enchantments) | Perception +7 | Low-Light Vision | Burn 6/6

Fort Save vs Spore (DC 14): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Vello coughs as the spores hit him but closes his eyes enough to avoid them fully effecting his vision while he rubs out any that might have gotten in his eyes.

Grand Lodge

"Jerb" male gnome mesmerist 1 | HP 11/11, tricks 6/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs. illusion) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +4 | current trick: misdirection (Rayquaza)

The odd little gnome follows the others around the corner, dodging his way to an open spot. "I don't like the looks of that thing at all!" He fixes his gaze on the mushroom man.

Double move. Swift action to use Hypnotic Stare. Next successful attack against the mushroom man gets +1 damage.

When Rayquaza uses his dragon attack, Jerb attempts to distract the enemies.

I will trigger my misdirection trick when Rayquaza attacks so he can face flat-footed.

bluff (feint): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Vello is up again!

Round 2:

Vello
Fungus Leshy/Xtabay 3
Goran/Cork
Xtabay 1 & 2
Rayquaza/Jerbrick/Nigel

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Hydrokineticist 1 | AC 16 (T 12/FF 14) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 13/15 | Init +4 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 (All +2 vs Enchantments) | Perception +7 | Low-Light Vision | Burn 6/6

Vello brings forth another Cold Blast. With the Fungus Leshy slightly blocked from a direct line of sight, he attempts to curve the blast around his companions toward the Fungus Leshy.

Cold Blast vs Fungus Leshy (-4 for attack in crowd) (Range Touch): 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 = 2;Cold Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Before Vello attacks, he tells you guys a little bit about your enemies. The Fungus Leshy is a little mushroom creature that has two special attacks, the puffball that you're familiar with and its spores. When it takes damage it releases spores that cause adjacent targets to make a DC 14 Fort save or have their vision reduced to 10 feet for a minute. You can wash it out with a full-round action. The puffball is basically just a ranged version of that, it deals only 1 damage and then basically hits you with the spores.

The Xtabay is a small plant that only moves 5 feet a round but has an ability where as a standard action it can spread out its own spores in a 10 foot radius and force everyone in that range to make a DC 14 Will save or fall asleep for 1-3 minutes. You can wake these people with a standard action or by damaging them.

Vello doesn't hit as the Leshy takes a 5 foot step back and spits out another ball of puff, this time at Goran.

Puff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

...but his armor keeps him safe from the puff and its blinding seeds.

Xtabay 3 takes a 5 foot step up and releases his sleepy spores out at the Eagle, Goran and Jerbrick, DC 14 Will save

Goran and Cork are up!


Hp 5/5 AC 14 Fort +3 Reflex +4 Will +2 Perception +10 Fly +8 talon +3 (1d4) talon +3 (1d4) bite + 3 (1d4)| rounds 7/10

will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Well looks like my poor little eagle is going to die... falling into the water and may be drowning. Dc 14 aoe sleep is rough on a level on group.

Grand Lodge

Human CG human Magus 1 | HP 13/13 | AC: 15+4 T: 11+4 FF: 14+4 CMD: 13 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | Init +7 | Perc +1 | Arcane pool +1 5/5 | Lvl 1 spells: color spray, shield

"Well Vello. Thanks for that information! I know I don't want to get near those things." Cork blasts another ray of frost at the closest xtabay then steps back five feet.

ray of frost@xtabay: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Ranged touch
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

When he hits the water he will probably wake up, anyone falling from 10 feet would take 1d6 damage so I'm assuming he would at least take 1 damage hitting the water flat while asleep and that should be enough to wake him. Yeah once I saw that sleep aoe and since Vello hadn't specified what he wanted known from his Knowledge check I decided to just give it to you guys. It won't be so hard since they only move 5 feet and can hit a 10 foot radius, also you can use Standard actions to wake people.

Cork manages to hit the closest Xtabay with his ray of frost for 2 damage but unlike the blue fungus the Xtabays aren't vulnerable or anything to cold.

Goran is still up! Also still need Will saves from Jerbrick and Goran.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 19, T 11, FF 18, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Goran moves up and swings at the mushroom man.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

"Jerb" male gnome mesmerist 1 | HP 11/11, tricks 6/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs. illusion) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +4 | current trick: misdirection (Rayquaza)

will: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Jerb yawns and stretches and dozes off as the spores enter his lungs.


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Goran Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Goran also falls asleep instead of getting to take his attack.

The two other Xtabays move up and release their spores as well but everyone up at the front line is already asleep.

Sorry forgot to mention this ability, I honestly didn't think the opportunity would come up since it's pretty easy to avoid but since they're getting closer you also get this bit of information:

Devour: While a creature is under the effects of a xtabay’s soporific pollen, the plant may, as a full-round action, occupy the same square as the sleeping creature and slowly sap the life from it. Every round the xtabay uses this ability, the affected creature must make a DC 14 Fortitude save or take 1d2 Con damage. This feeding is curiously painless, and normally isn’t enough to waken a foe put to sleep by the plant. Each round this feeding continues, the sleeping victim can attempt a new DC 14 Will save to awaken. This save DC is Constitution-based.

I forgot to mention it earlier with the other abilities so I didn't bother using it but take note of this for further rounds.

Rayquaza, Jerbrick and Nigel are up!

Oh I forgot the number of rounds Goran and Jerbrick are asleep.

Sleep Rounds: 1d3 ⇒ 2

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 1 HP 12/12 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 2 Perception: 3 Summon Monster I: 2/5

Nigel moves up to the corner trying to peek around for a clear shot. He isn't sure but he may be able to throw some acid at one of the Xtabays.

I only have line of sight on one of them so ill attack that one at a -8 (-4 for firing into melee, -4 for shooting through friends.

acid splash (touch attack): 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 9
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Hp 5/5 AC 14 Fort +3 Reflex +4 Will +2 Perception +10 Fly +8 talon +3 (1d4) talon +3 (1d4) bite + 3 (1d4)| rounds 7/10

The eagle drops out of the sky but wakes up as he splashes into the water. He quickly recovers and flies up and moves in to attack the fungus man.

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

move action to move up after falling into the water and standard action to attack.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 2 (HP: 8/17) (AC: 19 FF: 15 T: 19) (Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +0) (Init: +1) (Perc: +8)

"These sewers are too crowded... the Dragon will get them from behind!"

Rayquaza moves in a zigzag around his allies, using this as a running start to leap over the Xtabay and land behind it, proceeding to slam his fist into the plant.

Acrobatics to move through occupied square: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Unarmed Strike + Flank: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27, Damage + Dragon Style: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 19, T 11, FF 18, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Zzzzzzzzz....*snore*....zzzzfor my turn....lol


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Sorry I haven't posted, got some IRL drama going on, but I should still be able to post during work tomorrow and as normal on the weekends just might need a day today.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 19, T 11, FF 18, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

all good man...no worries here...i just posted to let you know i was still following

Grand Lodge

"Jerb" male gnome mesmerist 1 | HP 11/11, tricks 6/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs. illusion) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +4 | current trick: misdirection (Rayquaza)

Jerb dozes peacefully while the fighting continues around him. The little trooper is all tuckered out.


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Rayquaza does his jumping around and brings his fist down to crush the poor little plant under his mighty monk fist power as Nigel and his eagle both barely manage to miss the Xtabay and its 12 AC (even Touch). Jerbrick continues to have pleasant dreams from the pollen of the Xtabay.

Round 3:

Vello
Fungus Leshy/Xtabay 3
Goran/Cork
Xtabay 1 & 2
Rayquaza/Jerbrick/Nigel

Vello you're up!

I need to remember to just bunch the four of you together.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Hydrokineticist 1 | AC 16 (T 12/FF 14) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 13/15 | Init +4 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 (All +2 vs Enchantments) | Perception +7 | Low-Light Vision | Burn 6/6

Vello charges up another Cold Blast an unleashed it on the Xtabay directly in his line of sight. "Take this plant."

Cold Blast vs Xtabay 3 (Range Touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Cold Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Vello opens up the round by blasting the hurt Xtabay with his cold blast and causing it to shrivel into the ground and die.

The fungus leshy is going to move back just 5 feet and spit out another puffball, this time at Rayquaza!

Puffball: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

...but the dragon monk easily avoids the wad of puff.

Round 4:

Vello
Fungus Leshy
Goran/Cork
Xtabay 2
Rayquaza/Jerbrick/Nigel

Goran and Cork are up!

Oh crap so I just looked at the sleep pollen thing the Xtabays do and it turns out it's 1d3 MINUTES, so Goran is asleep for 18 more rounds, haha. Damage/standard action can wake him up, same with Jerbrick.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 2, HP 20/20, AC 19, T 11, FF 18, F +4, R +2, W +6, Initiative +1, Perception +4

Hahaha.. .not funny....*pouts*....lol

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 1 HP 12/12 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 2 Perception: 3 Summon Monster I: 2/5

I can try waking one of you up on my next turn. I doubt I will ever hit with acid splash with getting -8 so I will waking you.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Hydrokineticist 1 | AC 16 (T 12/FF 14) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 13/15 | Init +4 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 (All +2 vs Enchantments) | Perception +7 | Low-Light Vision | Burn 6/6

A good slap to the face doing 1 pt of non-lethal damage should wake them up too.

Grand Lodge

Human CG human Magus 1 | HP 13/13 | AC: 15+4 T: 11+4 FF: 14+4 CMD: 13 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | Init +7 | Perc +1 | Arcane pool +1 5/5 | Lvl 1 spells: color spray, shield

As the closer xtabay falls, Cork steps up to get closer to the other one. He blasts at it with his ray of frost.

Ray of frost@xtabay: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Ranged touch
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Goran is still sleeping as Cork fires off another ray, barely missing it as the Xtabays moves forward just a little bit and releases another cloud of spores around it.

Rayquaza and Cork, make a DC 14 Will save

Round 4:

Vello
Fungus Leshy
Goran/Cork
Xtabay 2
Rayquaza/Jerbrick/Nigel

Rayquaza/Jerbrick/Nigel/Vello are up!

Yeah even just a simple standard action to shake them wakes them up, but the damage wakeup is nice if you have things like alchemist fire that can hit the plants and also deal a point of splash to wake up nearby people.

Grand Lodge

Human CG human Magus 1 | HP 13/13 | AC: 15+4 T: 11+4 FF: 14+4 CMD: 13 | F +3 R +1 W +2 | Init +7 | Perc +1 | Arcane pool +1 5/5 | Lvl 1 spells: color spray, shield

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Cork squints and shakes his head as the cloud of spores envelopes him. He sneezes a couple light sneezes and then shakes off any effect of the spores.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Hydrokineticist 1 | AC 16 (T 12/FF 14) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 13/15 | Init +4 | Fort +5 Ref +4 Will +1 (All +2 vs Enchantments) | Perception +7 | Low-Light Vision | Burn 6/6

Seeking to finish off the last Xtabay, Vello unleashes a Cold Blast at it. "Time to be put down."

Cold Blast vs Xtabay 2 (Range Touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Cold Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 1 HP 12/12 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 2 Perception: 3 Summon Monster I: 2/5

Rayquaza seems to be our biggest damage dealer that is asleep right now. So I will move action to be next to him and then standard action to wake him. I wish I brought some alchemical fire. I may need to buy some for the future.

Nigel moves swiftly by his allies whom are sleeping on the job. Hey, Rayquaza! Time to wake up! I know sleep sounds really nice but we still have some plants to kill. We can nap later. He shakes him till the dragon wakes up.

Edit! Oops I realized that he didn't make the check yet. If Rayquaza is still awake, I will wake up Goran up.


Hp 5/5 AC 14 Fort +3 Reflex +4 Will +2 Perception +10 Fly +8 talon +3 (1d4) talon +3 (1d4) bite + 3 (1d4)| rounds 7/10

The eagle still angry for being put to sleep. He will attack in a frenzy on the plant next to him.

talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

woohoo 2 hits... even if they are just barely.

Dark Archive

Male Nagaji Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist) 2 (HP: 8/17) (AC: 19 FF: 15 T: 19) (Fort: +4, Ref: +4, Will: +0) (Init: +1) (Perc: +8)

Will + Dragon Style: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Before he has the chance to attack, Rayquaza falls into slumber. Luckily for him, Nigel immediately gives him a good slap to wake him up. He quickly leaps to his feet and approaches the other Xtabay.

"The Dragon is always on duty!"

Grand Lodge

"Jerb" male gnome mesmerist 1 | HP 11/11, tricks 6/8 | AC 16, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +4, W +0 (+2 vs. illusion) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | Spd 20' | Perc +4 | Init +4 | current trick: misdirection (Rayquaza)

Jerb mumbles in between snores but it's unintelligible.


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

Wow, I totally made a post last night but I did get some weird server lag for a minute and I have no clue what happened to it, weird!

Rayquaza falls asleep but is quickly woken up by Nigel as Vello fires off another cold blast and misses but the eagle tears the little plant to pieces before it can release another cloud of spores.

Jerbrick remains asleep as the fungus leshy moves back and spits another puffball at Rayquaza...

Puffball: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

...but his magical armor proves to be too strong for the leshy as its attack does nothing.

Round 4:

Vello
Fungus Leshy
Goran/Cork
Rayquaza/Jerbrick/Nigel

Everyone is up!

You guys should probably be able to take this thing down. I will explain this part in the discussion area if you're curious.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Summoner 1 HP 12/12 Int+2 AC 17, Fort:3 Reflex: 2 Will: 2 Perception: 3 Summon Monster I: 2/5

Nigel moves over to Goran next to wake him up too. Sorry Jerb! Just give me a moment and I'll wake you too!


Hp 5/5 AC 14 Fort +3 Reflex +4 Will +2 Perception +10 Fly +8 talon +3 (1d4) talon +3 (1d4) bite + 3 (1d4)| rounds 7/10

The eagle moves in close the fungus and claws at it (not wanting to bite unless it needs to... he doesn't like mushrooms).

talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

I am away from my laptop right now. I'll update the map later today to reflect my movement.


Korvosan Sewers | | Abandoned Vault

No problem, it's flying so I'm sure it won't get in the way anyways.

201 to 250 of 274 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Fuskee's PbP - #4-18 Veteran's Vault All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.