Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GMF's 5e Extravaganza

Game Master Fanguar

Current Day: Marduk's Day, 42nd day of Blossoms (Day 33)

Current Combat Map


651 to 700 of 1,041 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl dances around his next victim trying to put him between Daryl and the deadly archers.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Warhammer

1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Smash

1d8 ⇒ 2 Severely annoyed damage.

Daryl can't win for losing. Get's a critical hit then rolls a 1 and a 2 on damage :-(


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

More angry with the farmers that the bandits Lichen berates them as he attacks. You idiots! You betrayers! I would have been your protector, yet you side with ruffians and attack would be friends. You all deserve to die. He is quite angry.

Shillelagh: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

"Durn'd fool you should've run"
Dolgrin grunt after the bolt catches him.

Aiming his Warhammer at the bowman directly in front of him "Vlammen van het aambeeld verbruiken u"

dwarven:
Flames of the anvil consume you

Sacred flame: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7 dex dc13 to avoid, no cover bonus


Zask violently dispatches a pair of archers. Daryl's wicked strike somehow doesn't fell the and while Lichen and Vhaezil both connect, they do not drop their target.

DEX save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 The bandit manages to jump out of the way of Dolgrin's spell.

Rhys is still up.

Hps:

Bottom 1/12
top 4/12


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

As the 'farmers' ill intent becomes evident, Rhys backpedals to avoid getting surrounded.

Once he's given himself some room, he targets the bandit he pinked earlier and shoots...

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Zask dropped the bandit Rhys drop, so moving target to other archer. Rhys hits, but the bandit does not fall.

The archer moves away from Zask and fire a bolt at Rhys in retaliation:

Attack vs Rhys: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Crit: 2d8 + 1 ⇒ (8, 3) + 1 = 12

A farmer shifts around Daryl and attacks,

Attack vs Daryl: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

while his compatriot moves to set up a flank
Attack vs Daryl: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Attack vs Daryl adv.: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 but neither can make it past his armor

Of the other two, one attacks Vhaezil and the other lichen:

Attack vs Vhaezil: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Attack vs LIchen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Everyone is up

Hps:

Bottom 1/12
top 4/12
left 5/12


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 3

Vhaezil staggers as one of the "farmers" lands a solid blow with his cudgel.

The diabolist eyes the thug with a cruel smile and points a finger at him, as his soft voice speaks;

"Ad nocere operati sunt in infernum, de servo supplicium inferni detractos invitare et non tenens muto legit carne et anima."

Infernal:

"To wrought harm upon a servant of hell is to invite infernal retribution that scours flesh and soul both."

(Casts Hellish Rebuke at the bandit thug who damaged him who is momentarily surrounded by hellish flames.)

Fire Damage: 2d10 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11 (Successful DC14 DEX saving throw for half damage)


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Rhys smiles as his arrow finds it's mark, but then he frowns in confusion and looks down to see the crossbow bolt sticking from his belly.

His bow falls from numb fingers, he slowly sinks to his knees, then topples over on his side...

Death Save: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Uh oh....dying! :D


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 15/15; Ki 2/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask descends on the remaining archer slamming his staff into his chest,

Thwap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

And attempts to crush his throat with a fist

Fist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Crit: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Seeing Rhys fall to the ground, shortly after pegging one of the archers, Dolgrin calls over his shoulder . "Not time to lay down yet friend, we still have work to do." as he moves towards the other assailants.

"kom terug van de rand, en wees goed."

healing word: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Dwarven:
return from the brink, and be well.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichgen goes down.Unsure what to roll.

Death Save?: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Daryl tries to get better footing in the wet leaves, and swings again at the man he just pounded last time.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Warhammer
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Damage

"Repent and throw down your weapons. What would your mother think".


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

No ability bonus to it, however class features or spells can help you. 3 successes on DC10(stable) or 3 failures(dead). Hope to have Dolgrin help you out before then :)


@Zask: You're movement is 25ft. You can't move that far. (Diagonals are 1.5 spaces). Even if you started right next to him, his speed is 30. You can dash to get next to him. Which is what I'm going to have you do. (it gives him disadvantage.)

Save REF: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 Vhaezil ignites a man and he dies screaming, wreathed in flames.
The other bandit stares wide-eyed at the smouldering form of his friend and with an anguished cry swings at the flame touched diabolist:

attack vs Vhaezil: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Daryl causally crushes another bandit's skull and with a grunt of exertion, the man's companion swings at Daryl:

Attack vs Daryl: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The crossbowman tries to fire a panicky shot at the tenacious monk:

Pew vs Zask: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Pew vs Zask dis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 but misses.

Man the dice gods have it out for you this fight. Everyone is up.

Hps:

archer: 5/12


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 15/15; Ki 2/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

ouuu didn't know diagnals were 1.5

Zask retaliates with a series of well placed strikes, if one ever wondered what 3 feet of hell looked like it might be close to the scene of the Slaughter of Archers

Whap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Slap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
dmg: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

While mostly unconscious, Rhys does feel the healing magic wash over him,especially the bit that somehow forces the crossbow bolt out of his belly.

Sitting up he winces and rubs the spot where the bolt had pierced him, noticing Dolgrin's close presence, "Ah, many thanks! " he says, slowly getting back to his feet, trying to gauge the situation.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 3

As the bandit dies incinerated by infernal fire, Vhaezil smiles cruelly as his the own countenance is bolstered with the sacrifice;

Dark One's Blessing: When you reduce a hostile creature to 0 hit points or less, you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your warlock level (minimum of 1) + 5THP.

Then another cudgel lands home robbing him of some of the hellish stamina (Bandits 3 damage absorbed by Temp HP: 2 temp HP remaining), the warlock scowls and one again calls upon his fell incantations;

(Cast Eldritch Blast - 1 Action. At disadvantage as using Ranged Spell in close combat)

"Eldritch summa industria, acri carpere potentiam tuam, et gloriam meam!"

Unleashing a spiral of crimson energy at the bludgeoner;

Eldritch Blast (Ranged Spell Attack): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Disadvantage Reroll - Eldritch Blast: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Damage (Force): 1d10 ⇒ 7


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

Acting as though his multiple wounds do not phase him at all Daryl moves to put the bandit between himself and the archer, and swings his warhammer again.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Swing
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Contact


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Death Save 2: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 15/15; Ki 2/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Someone save lichen ahhh


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Dolgrin stares at the ruffian a split second weighing his hammer before calling out.

"kom terug van de rand, en wees goed."

healing word: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Then steps up beside Vhaezil


Zask lashes out and the man crumples at his feet.

Daryl's blow crushes bone, but somehow the bandit does not fall. The wounded man takes flight. (disengage and move)

Seeing his last remaining compatriot flee, the last bandit decides on a similar course of action. (disengage and move)

Map updated. Everyone is up.

Hps:

1/12


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Death Save: 1d20 ⇒ 17


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 15/15; Ki 2/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Was Dolgrin's last healing word for Lichen? He didn't specify a target

Zask dashes towards his comrades.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

I wondered too. Figured he was healing himself since he did not say. Also note that Lichen would not choose to kill the farmer he hit if instead he could choose to knock the man unconscious.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 4

As the bandit ambush falls into chaos and failure, Vhaezil sneers and tracks the retreating bludgeoner with but one intent...

"Brazen fools... Let me usher you onto your path to damnation..."

He grips the fell scroll, allowing its energy to cobweb between his outstretched hands;

(Cast Eldritch Blast - 1 Action.)

"Eldritch summa industria, acri carpere potentiam tuam, et gloriam meam!"

Before unleashing a spiral of burst of crimson energy at the fleeing brigand;

Eldritch Blast (Ranged Spell Attack): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Damage (Force): 1d10 ⇒ 10


@Lichen: 99% sure Dolgrin is healing you. Especially since it's his last healing spell. Lichen didn't drop a farmer, but noted.

@Vhaezil: Assuming you are aiming for the one that was fighting you. If not let me know.

Vhaezil's spell nearly knocks the fleeing brigand from his feet, but somehow he manages to steady himself.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Wincing a bit from the phantom pain in his belly, Rhys pulls an arrow from his quiver and fires at the fleeing brigand...

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)
earlier wrote:
Hope to have Dolgrin help you out before then :)

yes, Dolgrin was healing Lichen

Looking around at the fleeing ruffian as well as their own wounds Dolphin grunts "That could have went better"


Vhaezil and Rhys casually put down the pair of fleeing bandits and calm descends once more over the road.

Eldritch blast has a range of 120ft. The last bandit wasn't getting away, so I'm just going to call it. Combat over.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 15/15; Ki 2/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Wiping his hands and staff of what blood he can Zask shakes his head at the scene in front of him muttering to himself,

"Not much of a challenge"

Looking to his companions,

"Do we bury them, burn them or leave them for the carrion?

Zask eats his four good berries


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

"T'would be a shame to deprive the animals of their sustenance."


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3
Zask Quickhand wrote:

Wiping his hands and staff of what blood he can Zask shakes his head at the scene in front of him muttering to himself,

"Not much of a challenge"

Speak for yourself. Lichen says as he sits up and eats his berries.


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

"Wait! They are running away! We can't shoot them in the back!" The big Dragonborns words go unheeded, but he doesn't seem too upset by that. He then stops to eat his goodberries, when he sees everyone else doing so. "I have some limited healing left if anyone is desperate for it. I usually save it for emergencies, but could spare a bit".

"Perhaps we should rest here and gather our wits, then track down to see where they came from. If this is a large bandit encampment, we should find a way to warn others".

Assuming we take a short rest. 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 HD

Dang! are we not to 300 xp yet. 1st level sucks...


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

first level is a tax for a shifter druid build. My defining character abilities do not come on-line until level 2.

Are they all dead? I would like to question at least one. Lichen gets up and begins to check the bodies. He will eventually drag them all together and search them for clues and loot.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil impassively surveys the dead bandits, then nods in agreement at Lichen's closing comment;

"Indeed. It would have been prudent to discern if they were mere opportunistic brigands, or robbers after that which we convey..."

The diabolist taps one of the corpses with his boot, before nonchalantly adding;

"I may have... resources... that could clarify such knowledge... However it would require me to have these corpses for a pyre..."


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 15/15; Ki 2/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

"Do as you must here, I feel no empathy for these fools. Burn them if you will but if more of them reside in the area perhaps we can purge their greed from the lands. Maybe there is one among them worthy of our ability.

Zask is good to camp if everyone wants to.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

First level is what makes you appreciate everything that comes after. I will admit that I am stretching it out a bit, but depending on your decisions, you should have the opportunity to reach level 2 shortly. Personally, I'm not a big fan of how quickly 5e blows through level 1-3.

@Lichen: 5e's default is that attacks are lethal. You can designate that your 'death blow' is nonlethal, but unless some specifically tells me that they are trying to take a prisoner, enemies die when they hit 0.

#Lootz: 4 crossbows and 40 bolts. 20 gp worth of small coins (silver and copper). Various small personal effects of no real value.

Re: Rests: It's the afternoon. Short rest is no problem. Long rest is fine, but I'll roll for random encounters.

If trained, you can make survival checks to try to follow their back trail.

You drag all the corpses off to one side of the road and dig through their pockets. They have the rough look of desperate men, not entirely unlike those you saw with the imperials.They wear rough weave clothes of the local style and nothing about them strikes you as unusual, other than they tried to kill you.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

This group came from that direction. Should we follow?


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil eyes the trail direction as the group finish looting the bodies;

"Lead on Wanderer. Unless you all wish me to complete a ritual on these corpses?"


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen is not keen on seeing such a ritual that Vhaezil references and agrees. Very well. Follow then. He follows the tracks of their attackers.


So yes to a short rest? If so, feel free to spend a hit dice.

Leaving the dead men to bloat in the sun beside the road, you follow Lichen's lead as he picks out the bandits' trail. It leads you a fair ways into the woods, but eventually you reach a small clearing. Several canvas tents have been set up here. They are covered in pine boughs, for camouflage and insulation. A stone lined cooking sits away from the tents with an iron pot dangling above it from a tripod of wooden poles. On one side of the clearing stands a massive tree. A knotted rope dangles from its lowest branch.

While it lacks a sense of permanency, there is a feeling of long use to the camp. A cautious, circuitous search of the camp's perimeter leads support to this suspicion, as you come acros a well established midden and latrine.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Rhys looks at the pile of dead bandits , a little wistfully, and comments to Vhaezil, "Perhaps next time."

With the discovery of the camp, Rhys takes his time and looks through the tents....

Investigation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen is now only down 1 hp so he would rather borrow back a berry than expend a short rest. He gains nothing else from the rest.

At the camp Lichen also investigates, looking for clues. He will assist Rhys if he can.

Investigation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Oops forgot about the short rest...

Short Rest: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Short rest helps out the rest of us though Lichen. I'm with Daryl (and Rhys) and taking a hour to mend wounds and such... If it flies with the group: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 +6HP up to full HP...


Male; HP 6 or 11/11; AC18; Init -1; STR+3, DEX-1, CON+1, INT +0, WIS +4, CHA+5; Fatigue Level - 1 Dragonborn Paladin / 1; LOH 5/5, Modest lifestyle (1-gp)

After eating the goodberries, and resting for a while, Daryl feels good as new. "Good teamwork all. That could have been a lot worse than it turned out to be. I can feel us starting to work together better".

Daryl stretches, groans, and finishes putting his armor back on, where he removed it to bind his wounds.

"Friend Lichen. Can you determine if this camp had more inhabitants, or if we have disposed of it's vermin"?

"If not, we'd best be on our way. Unless you wish to spend the night here in the ready made camp"?


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil also the eyes the pile of corpses with his usual blank expression, before responding to Rhys in a flat tone;

"Indeed. A pity, but I am sure such a ritual will have its place and time..."


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 15/15; Ki 2/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Rest: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Zask also pokes his head about, searching for anything of value,

Investigation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human/Calishite Druid 9 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3
Vhaezil Fællanbóc wrote:

Short rest helps out the rest of us though Lichen. I'm with Daryl (and Rhys) and taking a hour to mend wounds and such... If it flies with the group: 1d8+3 +6HP up to full HP...

I did not mean to suggest we not take a short rest, only that I would save my HD roll for later if needed.

651 to 700 of 1,041 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMF's 5e Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.