Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Foxy's Carrion Crown

Game Master Foxy Quickpaw

Gameplay for the Carrion Crown AP
Lepidstadt surroundings map
Hergstag Map

Vorkstag&Grine Chymic Works


3,201 to 3,248 of 3,248 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>

Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

"Thank you, but no thank you. I already had that dog chewing on my behind. I don't want to repeat that experience." Jominda replies. "But I can assure you, that you won't find any masters inside here. The one all thought to be a gnome, wasn't one and burnt to ashes when hit with a hammer. And I guess the other one is that skinless one lying over there."


Kitsune Game Master

The sergeant looks at the body of Vorkstag again and then at Herm who holds a large hammer. "You killed Vorkstag and Grine?" she asks in disbelief. The guards around you lower their halberds to point at you.


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

Kendra stalls for time. "We killed the ones pretending to be them. I think they have been replaced a long time ago."
Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Before awaiting a reaction from the Sergeant, Kendra continues.
"We will be going in though, I'm afraid. We have reason to believe more crimes have been going on in there, amongst other things abuse and slavery of sentient beings."


HP 48 AC 16 (T 11, FF 15) l CMD 15 l F+8 l Ref+4 l Will+7 l Ini+1 l Perc+6 Immue: Fear and Disease

"I killed the smaller one, Grine I guess, he did attack me first after I had asked him many times to just talk. This one killed the skinless woman who's skin is there. This is getting overly confusing, will you allow us to finish our investigation and on the morrow you can bring up what you found at the trial?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Kitsune Game Master

"No. You're staying here until my backup is here. And then you're getting arrested and the building sealed for investigations by the authorities." the Sergeant replies.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

"Let us go and see if we find something interesting in here. Like a second exit." Jominda whispers to Harrold. She climbs down the ladder to the basement floor and looks around. "I didn't get arrested in Ravengro by that annoying Sheriff and I won't start here with moving to a cell."


Kitsune Game Master

At the far wall of the basement is another door. It is locked though.

Disable Device DC25:
This underground room contains several dozen crates, a few coffins, lots of straw, and several huge bell jars.

The crates in this room hold five pots of bladeguard*, 10 doses of bloodblock, 5 applications of silver weapon blanch*, 5 applications of cold iron weapon blanch*, and a single application of adamantine weapon blanch*.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

Jominda walks over and checks the door. "Oh, screw it! It's locked. Harrold, would you do something about that? Or where is the key? Skinman had none on him. But the ugly little one?" she asks.


M Human 23 HP init +9 Perception +8

"He turned to ash... I didn't see any key." Harrold replies as he goes to kneel infront of the door and inspects the lock.
LockPick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
"Give me a moment" he says as he struggles. He shirks off his chain shirt, pulls out another vial, downs it and tries again.
He takes his time to make sure he gets it right this time. Take 20 for 27


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

Kendra is starting to get irked, and her tone reflects it.
"Now listen to me, miss. You are supposed to uphold the law here, and right now you are being an obstruction to justice. I doubt that the Justices would like to hear that you detained their special investigators into these matters. I suggest you lend us your full cooperation, and perhaps there would even be a commendation in it for you."


HP 48 AC 16 (T 11, FF 15) l CMD 15 l F+8 l Ref+4 l Will+7 l Ini+1 l Perc+6 Immue: Fear and Disease

"I cannot allow you to take me away from protecting my companions here right now, on the morrow I will give myself over to judgement of the Lepidstadt laws about what has transpired this evening."

Herm turns and walks away taking Kendra with him.


Kitsune Game Master

Herm moves inside the building, pulling Kendra with him. The dog comes out of its hut, but is too late and the chain too short to follow.

Which leaves the sergeant outside with the dog in her way and no guard volunteering to have a go at the dog.
As for now the guard is stuck and it will take some time until reinforcements come along.

Inside Harrold has managed to open the door. This underground room contains several dozen crates, a few coffins, lots of straw, and several huge bell jars (valuables see spoiler above).

Perception DC 20:
There is a secret door leading straight on.

To the right is a door. Opening it shows a flight of stairs that leads down to a locked iron door. (Lock DC25)


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8
Harrold Bathshforth wrote:
"He turned to ash... I didn't see any key." Harrold replies

"It was dark. I didn't see anything as he died. I'll go and check while you try your luck here." Jominda tells and hurries to the ladder, up and into the room of Grine. There she searches the remains of Grine and if must be the surroundings of the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


M Human 23 HP init +9 Perception +8

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Harrold quickly picks up his gear and makes his way into the room.
He quickly looks around before moving through the door to the right and coming across the locked door again sets his tools down and gets to work. Take 20 for 27


Kitsune Game Master

The gear found in the ashes of Grine is a potion of cure light wounds, a potion of spider climb, two vials of acid, antitoxin, some rags, a masterwork handaxe, three masterwork throwing axes, a disguise kit, a holy symbol of Norgorber, black smear poison (6 doses), a spell component pouch and thieves’ tools

The room is packed with curios and medical oddities, including a complete alchemist’s lab and four vials of antitoxin that Grine has recently crafted. Altogether, the contents of the room would be worth 750gp to the right collector. Under the bed is a small metal strongbox. But no keys anywhere.


Kitsune Game Master

If Harrold opens the door
The floor of this large chamber is hidden beneath the murky water filling the room to just below the bottom of the door. Dozens of pale cadavers silently float in the ice-cold waters, bumping into each other or against the damp walls. The air is still and quiet, broken only by the sound of water lapping against stone walls.

Perception DC 25:
Nothing should move here at all. Something is fishy here.


HP 48 AC 16 (T 11, FF 15) l CMD 15 l F+8 l Ref+4 l Will+7 l Ini+1 l Perc+6 Immue: Fear and Disease

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Herm is taken aback at the bodies in the room, "Maybe we should bring the Sgt down here to see all this, she can then testify tomorrow on our behalf." Herm detects evil in the room just to rule out an ambush


Kitsune Game Master

Herm:
Nothing detects as evil here.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

Jominda packs up all the gear of Grine and moves on to the next room where Vorkstag came out to look there.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Kitsune Game Master

This room appears to be the study of a scholar. A roll-top desk with a leather chair stands against one wall, holding a variety of alchemical equipment and surrounded by hundreds of books piled on every available surface. A narrow cot is crushed into one corner behind a wall of books. A door stands in the north wall. A ring with half a dozen keys lies on the desk in Vorkstag's room.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

Jominda grabs the keys. She shortly considers to check the door to the north, but decides against it. She hurries back to Harrold to the now no longer locked door.

Walking in she looks around, interested in the contents of the boxes. Why are they in the basement? The loading bay is on the 2nd floor?
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

She makes a mental note to loot these boxes later and follows down the stairs. "I got the keys now. But it looks like you didn't need them. Just like the ugly gnome. He also had only these tools to open locks and no keys."


HP 48 AC 16 (T 11, FF 15) l CMD 15 l F+8 l Ref+4 l Will+7 l Ini+1 l Perc+6 Immue: Fear and Disease

"Nothing I can see that is evil in this room, what do you think they were doing down here?"

Herm pokes at the bodies.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

"I have no clue. Create zombies? Make saussage? But I definitely would put such a sturdy door between these floating corpses and my area of the house. Or I couldn't sleep for fear of them coming for me." Jominda replies while checking the iron door.


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

"That's only because you come from Ravengro." Kendra jokes. She casts Detect Magic to see if anything else in the room stands out to her.
"Bringing in the sergeant is an excellent idea, Herm. I would wager these could be used to build flesh golems."
Scrap the next part if she does see something weird with her detect magic
"You're right about the items in the previous room though. Why would they be here? What was in them?"


Kitsune Game Master

Kendra:
The bodies are surrounded by a magical aura.
Kendra Know(Arcana)DC17:
It's a necromantic aura.
Kendra Know(Arcana)DC22:
It is gentle repose.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

"Nothing too strange. Weapon blanches, bloodblock, blade guard and such. But it is different stuff than upstairs. It's more for weapons while the stuff upstairs is almost everyday stuff." Jominda tells. "Do we miss something? Or shall we just go upstairs and check the two rooms the bad guys were in? There is a door we didn't go through yet. And the tower we didn't examine."

"I would really prefer that we lock that door again before these corpses come after us."


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

Know: Arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
"Good idea, Jominda. There's something magical about these corpses, though I can't quite figure out what."
Walking back to the room with the crates, she wonders. "Were they building an army? And how did they bring things in here, I don't see any equipment to haul heavy crates down to this level." She looks closely around the room, perhaps for drag marks.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
"And where did all those mongrelmen go?"


Kitsune Game Master

The mongrelmen are hiding between the vats. They have heard the guards outside and are afraid of you too.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

"They for sure didn't leave." Jominda answers. Together with Kendra she looks around in that room again. "We could ask them. Do you think they speak our language?" Noticing something about the floor she takes a closer look.

"Look there!" she points to a scratch on the floor that forms a segment of a circle. Following the clue to the wall she finds the crack in the wall and tries to push at it if something moves.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Kitsune Game Master

The wall moves surprisingly easy, just the grinding of a tiny pebble that caused the scratch on the floor hinders it. The room behind contains grisly things in jars, two complete skeletons of monstrous creatures, a coffin, and a handcart. A narrow corridor to the east ends at a locked iron grille.

The jars contain various preserved specimens waiting to be shipped, including a preserved drow head, a pickled pair of hill giant eyes, the half-changed head and spine of a wererat, and a trio of chuul tentacles. The skeletons are both owlbears, while the coffin holds the body (preserved with gentle repose) of a recently slain traveler from Tamrivena named Jakob Terrell who Grine poisoned and is sending to a buyer for dissection.

All that can be known from a ledger that is found on the cart. All of the items are destined for scholars in Caliphas and have commanded high prices. A wand (of gentle repose with 28 charges - spellcraft DC 20) rests on top of the ledger.


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

Kendra is taken aback by the discovery.
"This is a grisly collection. Looks like they may have been suppliers for those crafting flesh golems? Let's take the ledger in any case, as evidence."
She looks down the corridor to the east. "Think one of our keys fits on this? I reckon this is how most of those items came inside. I think we can assume this leads to some trapdoor outside the city."

Kendra also picks up the wand.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
"Hmm," She says.

She then turns to walk towards the main hall again, and raises her voice. Speaking in common, she begins.
"Workers of the Chymic Works. We come in peace, we've come to free you. Your previous masters can harm you no more."

She stands in an easily visible spot, with her hands held, palms upward, outstretched a little to present herself clearly and as no threat.


HP 48 AC 16 (T 11, FF 15) l CMD 15 l F+8 l Ref+4 l Will+7 l Ini+1 l Perc+6 Immue: Fear and Disease

"Just be careful please, allow me to try that way if something comes out I can engage it right away."

Herm holds out his hand to Kendra for the Keys, once he has them he will try them till he finds the one to open the gated door.


Kitsune Game Master

Jominda hands Herm the keys. The right key stads out due to its size.

Meanwhile one of the Mongrelmen sticks his head out. "So we can go?" he asks, looking past Kendra at the opened gate.


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

"Yes, you can." Kendra states. "I would like one of you to help me tomorrow, though. If you are willing and able."
Then she quickly adds
"Oh, and be careful. There's still the guard dog in the yard, and there's city guard behind that, and I don't know how they will react."


Kitsune Game Master

The mongrelmen sneak out behind the vats they come to Kendra, move past her and move on to the gate Herm opened. Always wary they move on. The last one tells Kendra "Meeting townfolk is no good." shaking his head and follows his companions.

Looking after them you see, or smell that the tunnel leads into the sewers of the town.


Kitsune Game Master

Investigating the rest of the factory you find the following.

Grine's Room:
As much an abattoir as a bedchamber, this room contains not only a four-poster bed, but also numerous workbenches and alchemical gear. The walls are lined with shelves and strange-looking objects in jars of liquid. Bits of rags litter the floor, and the air is heavy with the stench of spoiled food mixed with acrid chemicals. A ladder leads to a trapdoor in the ceiling.

This room is part alchemy lab, part slaughterhouse, and part bedroom. The many jars about the room contain alchemically preserved body parts from a variety of creatures. One bell jar full of liquid contains a small gold key at the bottom.

The room is packed with curios and medical oddities, including a complete alchemist’s lab and four vials of antitoxin that Grine has recently crafted. Altogether, the contents of the room would be worth 750 gp to the right collector. Under the bed is a small metal strongbox. The box is locked.

Open Chest:
The chest contains 200 gp, four vials of antitoxin, and a small purple velvet purse containing 4 small, cloudy diamonds worth 300 gp each.

Tower
Climbing the ladder and opening the trap door leads into a cabinet of curiosities. Strange art and artifacts from distant lands fill this tower room. Another ladder rises upward to the trapped trapdoor in the ceiling you already know from above.

There are three tiny creatures that look like winged devils flapping around the room like crazy. Entering the room leads to them biting at the person if they by chance fly into one. But there is no intent for anythig in these creatures actions.

Knowledge(Arcana) DC 13:
These are are special variant of humunculi that are driven crazy by the death of their master.

Among the curios and artifacts in this chamber are an ebony tribal mask from the Mwangi Expanse worth 175 gp, a silver torc from the Lands of the Linnorm Kings worth 200 gp, and a mammoth tusk scrimshaw from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords with several spells carved on its surface. The tusk weighs 20 pounds and functions as a magic scroll containing the spells bull’s strength, ice storm, and phantom steed (identifiable with the appropriate rolls in spellcraft or a casting of read magic).

Vorkstag's Room:
This room appears to be the study of a scholar. A roll-top desk with a leather chair stands against one wall, holding a variety of alchemical equipment and surrounded by hundreds of books piled on every available surface. A narrow cot is crushed into one corner behind a wall of books. A door stands in the north wall. A combination alchemy lab, library, and bedchamber, this room is almost fastidiously clean except for the heaps of books everywhere.

Beyond the locked door to the north, a tiny room holds a single object—a large oak cabinet. The cabinet contains the skins Vorkstag has stolen over decades of crime. Nearly a score of flayed skins—the answers to several of Lepidstadt’s unsolved crimes, some of which have been attributed to the Beast of Lepidstadt—hang within the cabinet like empty sacks of flesh. Notable skins include the missing Miller of Hargen; Olga Slovech, the scandalous “Harlot of Cerny Brothel” in Lepidstadt; Borgo Znojmo, a respected and reclusive Lepidstadt merchant; Doctor Katarina Vilt, an esteemed lecturer at Lepidstadt University; and countless others both missing or still occasionally seen. Most importantly, hanging at the front is Vorkstag’s Shambling Man disguise—the grotesque, deformed skin of a 8-foot-tall mongrelman, made up of flesh, fur, and scales and covered with fungal boils and hideous puss-filled eruptions.

Perception DC25:
The cabinet has a false back, which slides out to reveal Vorkstag’s treasure—500 gp in assorted coins, a silver drinking cup inlaid with obsidian worth 400 gp, and a syringe of six vials of necromantic alchemical elixir (identifiable with spellcraft or craft(alchemy) DC27). In addition, the secret compartment also contains a ledger detailing customers who have purchased stolen cadavers and anatomical parts from Vorkstag and Grine. Many of the names are local doctors and scholars, but two names stand out: Doctor Brada of Sanctuary, and Auren Vrood of the Whispering Way.


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

The mongrelman that speak to Kendra gets a reply.
"I know of a group of people who would most likely welcome you all, if you're willing to trust me. And I could really use the help of one of you tomorrow."

Kendra casts detect magic in every room, just to scrutinize a bit closer

  • Grine's Room:

    "I bet that gold key is for the chest. Let's throw the fluid away before we try and get it - I don't know if it may be acid or something."
    Alchemy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Ok, maybe she did know.

  • Tower:

    Know:Arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
    "These are minor constructs," Kendra comments They seem to have lost their master. We can destroy them, or leave them for the guards. Considering who made them, it would be prudent not to leave them here, they're likely as evil as he was."
    Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
    Kendra examines the mammoth tusk, which obviously exuded a magic aura. "Hmm, this may come in handy" she says.

  • Vorkstag's Room:

    Kendra looks horrified once encountering the cabinet and its contents. "Ugh... this is horrid. But it does make our case, I'd say, together with the skin stealer itself."
    She browses the skins. "The miller, Doctor Vilt... this is a treasure trove. We need to make sure we bring this to the justices before Vorkstag's and Grine's high-placed friends come along for a cover-up. Herm, do you think you could carry the whole cabinet?" She stops for a moment before she adds. "Wait, I can probably carry it on my own!" before grabbing her spellbook and diving into it. "This won't take a minute."

Thinking of studying for 1 minute and adding Ant haul into one of my 3rd level spell slots. I'm not sure if this would be enough on Kendra, as her Str is pretty low and ant haul triples your carrying capacity - As I don't know how heavy the cabinet is, I might need to cast it on Herm and have him carry it anyway. Oh wait, I can do communal ant haul, then we can all carry more, and I expect the cabinet to be big enough for 2 people to carry it together.

I can't make the perception check (max 21), but I hope carrying around the cabinet gives us a bonus as we might hear/feel things bounce around in there.

also, does the mongrelman skin have the multiple piercing eyes that Thomas described earlier?


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

"Not to spoil your fun or anything, but it won't fit through the door. Much less will you be able to carry it down the ladder." Jominda objects.


Kitsune Game Master

Inspecting the tower room earns Kendra to be bitten by one of the homunculi. But luckily it only grabs her dress.
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

"We will need to bring this evidence with us, though. And walking through the city with a dozen skins would attract a bit too much attention, I reckon."


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

"I was hoping to use the exit in the basement to avoid the guards. But if you think we can persuade them and the dog to let us pass, we could use the cart in the yard and put a blanket over it." Jominda suggests.


HP 48 AC 16 (T 11, FF 15) l CMD 15 l F+8 l Ref+4 l Will+7 l Ini+1 l Perc+6 Immue: Fear and Disease

"I can go back and see as to the situation with the guard, maybe talk to them about what we found and then have them help us?" Herm keeps a weary eye out as this place is more horrifying than he thought.


Female Human Alchemist (5) - Init+4, Save +4/+6/+3, AC16/12/14, HP 27, Perc. +8

Yes. Maybe if we tell them to accompany us to the court? I guess that's where they want to put us anyway." Jominda suggests. She then helps Kendra take the skins out of the cabinet.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Meh.
"Or let us use some of the empty boxes and lower them with the crane onto the cart."


Kitsune Game Master

@Kendra
The fluid in the bell jar with the key is indeed acid. But there is the option to empty it, if you have an idea where to.
Or you try mage hand.

Open the chest with the key:
The chest contains 200 gp, four vials of antitoxin, and a small purple velvet purse containing 4 small, cloudy diamonds worth 300 gp each.


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

With there being that amount of alchemical equipment Ihad expected a sink of some kind. Otherwise just in an empty jar?


Female Human Diviner (4)
Prepared 0th & 1st:
0th: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Predistigitation, Message 1st Comprehend Languages, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (1,1), -
Prepared 2nd & 3rd:
2nd Acid Arrow, Share Memory, Detect Thoughts, - 3rd - , - bonded object

in Grine's room, Kendra takes the jar with the golden key in it, and searches through the alchemical equipment to find another jar and a sieve. She then poors the jar through the sieve into the next jar, and catches the key in the sieve.


HP 48 AC 16 (T 11, FF 15) l CMD 15 l F+8 l Ref+4 l Will+7 l Ini+1 l Perc+6 Immue: Fear and Disease

Herm looks at the Wardrobe that Kendra wanted him to carry, "I agree with Jominda that we won't be able to get it out of here unless we take it out through where they load things."


Kitsune Game Master

So to the loading bay it is. You carry all the stuff from inside the cabinet and what else you deem important, like the head of the morast guy in a bell jar and such to the loading bay.

Opening the door again you see down in the yard like the dog and the guard play cat and mouse. It is not entirely clear who is the cat and who the mouse. The guards try to reach the dog with their reach weapons without getting bitten. But the dog retreats from them until they are far enough in for it to take a bite which sends all of the guards jumping out of reach again. The sergeant blusters, but they fear the dog more than her. And she also is not really willing to face that monster. As it already wounded two more of her guards seriously. And even if one guard or the other doesn't jump away immediately, it is in vain as the weapon doesn't penetrate the thick skin, or whatever this is the beast is made of.

3,201 to 3,248 of 3,248 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Foxy's Carrion Crown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.