Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM_Foxy's 2nd Carrion Crown

Game Master Foxy Quickpaw

Carrion Crown AP
Ravengro map
Harrowstone Premises
Harrowstone 1st floor
Harrowstone 2nd floor
Harrowstone basement

Schloss Caromarc
Schloss Caramarc II

Ascanor Lodge


5,451 to 5,500 of 5,651 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>

Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Ah crap, thought that the 5ft step back would force him to move and not get his full attack on me.

The owlbear bites into his shoulder and Darius cries in pain. Stumbles back and puts up a shield of faith.

Concentration: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

AC is now AC 20


Kitsune Game Master

Well, the owlbear can also 5 foot step. How about changing it into a searing light spell or something. The roll would be good enough for a ranged touch. And don't forget to step out of reach for casting.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

I've already used Searing Light. But it's fine. Darius is just trying to catch his breath. But I think he can take the owlbear. Gulp. I just didn't realise that the owlbear could five foot step and still get a full attack. Blame it on how my home games run for confusing me.


Kitsune Game Master

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
The Owlbear follows Darius and keeps attacking.
And Stam's five rounds of barfing are over.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Darius takes yet another step back from the owlbear, with each hit the shield taking the brunt. One manages to get through and he stumbles against the wall, looks up and his eyes glow as he uses a strong healing spell to keep himself in the fight.

Concentration: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Cure Critical Wounds: 4d8 + 7 ⇒ (5, 4, 8, 8) + 7 = 32

Darius grin's wickedly. The thrill of battle on his face, he grips his sword tighter.


Kitsune Game Master

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
The Owlbear doesn't care much for what Darius is trying. It just keeps clawing and biting at him.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Okay lets try this again
Darius dives to the side 5ft step and holds his fist up summoning a rams ethereal head from his ring and blasts it at the owlbear trying to force the owlbear back away from darius.

CMB Bullrush-3 charges: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32

I'm not sure if it does damage in addition to the bullrush. If it does...

Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 3) = 13


Kitsune Game Master

A ghostly ram emerges from the rings and rams into the owlbear. Which leaves it on it's last legs. But it is still intent to take Darius down with it.
Damage Owlbear: 41

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Human Paladin of Sarenrae Lvl 8 (HP 67/75 | AC:21 | T:12 | FF:20 | Fort:+12 | Ref:+7 | Will:+10 | Init + 3 | Perc + 8)
Daily Power:
Lay on Hands: 4/10, Smite Evil: 2/3, Spells:2: 2/2, 1: 2/2

Grergof finally recovers enough to stand up, gripping his flail.

He runs closer to the owlbear and shouts: Darius do you want some help?


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Darius dodges back then backs off another 10 ft away.

"Curses, yes. This woulda have been over long ago in my younger years. I think he's almost done for."


Kitsune Game Master

They didn't flee that far, if you want you can charge it. Or Darius takes care of the remaining few hit points and gets the 'Monster killed alone' achievement.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Ah heck let me go for it.

"Hold, I'll end this, or at least try to." Darius smirks and says to Grergof. "Hopefully there's enough left of me for you to heal if I fail." he says with a wink.

Darius hops back and then backpedals about 10 feet. 5ft step then move action.

"Come 'n get it."


Kitsune Game Master

The owlbear wonders why Darius keeps going away.
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Darius, using his sword to block the incoming attacks chances a stab at the owlbear looking for an opening.

Fighting defensively +2 AC for an AC of 22 till my next turn. Lets hope I last that long.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 4 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Kitsune Game Master

Darius cuts the owlbear down.
fight over


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

And Darius slumps against the wall and slides down to the floor visibly breathing hard, sweating and bleeding. He takes a moment to catch his breath and waits for the rest of the team to gather before channeling some healing for everyone.

Channel Heal 3/6: 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) + 2 = 11

Channel Heal 4/6: 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3, 3) + 2 = 10


powers:
Arcane Reservoir 2/10 l 3rd (2/4) 2nd (5/5) 1st(2/5) 0 (at will)
HP 45/45 Ӏ AC 16 (FF 12/T 14) Ӏ CMD 14 Ι F+5, R+5, W+7 Ι Ini +6 Ι Perc +6

Stam final stops heaving his guts out, wiping his mouth on his sleeve he looks up at Darius and Grergof.

"Sorry friends, that gas...." Stam dry heaves a bit "It got the better of me."

Regaining his feet Stam, moves over to help Darius clean up the gore off himself.

"Do you think they kept that as a pet?"


M 1/2 Orc
Mutagen stats:
+4 Dex -2 Wis +2 Nat Armor AC20T14FF16
Alchemist 7 HP 49/54,Init+6,F7R7W4(6 fear)(+4 vs. Poison)AC16T12FF14Per+12

Spugnoir shivers, a miserable ball of pain. Ugghhh....


Male Human Paladin of Sarenrae Lvl 8 (HP 67/75 | AC:21 | T:12 | FF:20 | Fort:+12 | Ref:+7 | Will:+10 | Init + 3 | Perc + 8)
Daily Power:
Lay on Hands: 4/10, Smite Evil: 2/3, Spells:2: 2/2, 1: 2/2

Could he have charmed the creature or magically called it up?

Geregof asks while looking at the cloud.

When he glances st the body he says:
A mighty kill Mr. Redgrave. If you had not been here the rest of us would have been its dinner!

As soon as the cloud clears (or a minute passes) he indicates he is moving forward and heads to look down the hallway.


Kitsune Game Master

As Grergof checks he is met by a crocodile that walks out of the room.
Init Croc: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Init Grergof: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The crocodile runs towards Grergof and bites in his leg and grabs him.
Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 221d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Grab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


powers:
Arcane Reservoir 2/10 l 3rd (2/4) 2nd (5/5) 1st(2/5) 0 (at will)
HP 45/45 Ӏ AC 16 (FF 12/T 14) Ӏ CMD 14 Ι F+5, R+5, W+7 Ι Ini +6 Ι Perc +6

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

"Someone is summoning these, we need to find them." Stam stays behind the armored men.


M 1/2 Orc
Mutagen stats:
+4 Dex -2 Wis +2 Nat Armor AC20T14FF16
Alchemist 7 HP 49/54,Init+6,F7R7W4(6 fear)(+4 vs. Poison)AC16T12FF14Per+12

Quick Stats:

HP 54/54
AC 16/12/14 (20/14/16 with mutagen)
Saves F7/R7/W4(6 fear) (+4 vs. Poison)
Weapon in hand:Mace+1
Special effects: Mutagen,Heroism+2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks. 70 minutes,Pain -4 attack,skill,ability
Bombs:7/11

Spugnoir throws a bomb at the crocodile, making sure it won't hurt his allies
Fire Bomb,PBS,PS,Pain,Touch: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 174d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 5, 2, 6) + 5 = 20


Kitsune Game Master

And there is a now bloody and almost dead crocodile.


Male Human Paladin of Sarenrae Lvl 8 (HP 67/75 | AC:21 | T:12 | FF:20 | Fort:+12 | Ref:+7 | Will:+10 | Init + 3 | Perc + 8)
Daily Power:
Lay on Hands: 4/10, Smite Evil: 2/3, Spells:2: 2/2, 1: 2/2

Foxy you know that missed me. I currently have a 25 AC due to Shield.

Grergof non-shalntly smashes at the crock with his glowing Flail
Morningstar - Power Attack + Furious Focus: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 2 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 = 19

We gave you a chance.... Grergof mutters as he begins to double time down the hallway to the wizard. (assuming of course that kills the croc)


Kitsune Game Master

The crocodile that held on to Grergof's armored leg gets to taste more metal and ceases to be.

Moving on to the room again and the passage he cleared out he sees Estovion again and is greeted by a volley of magic missiles.
MM: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 3) + 4 = 14

The crude passage is a hole in the wall. Center of it at chest height, diameter two and a half feet. The wall is one and a half feet thick.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Darius finally catches up after resting for a bit.

"Oh no you don't!" He says to Estovion.

Ducking behind the edge of the wall for cover he places a spell upon himself.

Casts Divine Favor:

School evocation; Level cleric/oracle 1, inquisitor 1, paladin 1; Domain nobility 1; Subdomain archon (good, law) 1

CASTING

Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, DF

EFFECT

Range personal
Target you
Duration 1 minute

DESCRIPTION

Calling upon the strength and wisdom of a deity, you gain a +1 luck bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls for every three caster levels you have (at least +1, maximum +3). The bonus doesn’t apply to spell damage.

Darius's muscles seem to bulge a under his armour from the magic infusing his body. He grips his sword and gets ready to move.

"Stam, be a good sport and show this fool how a real wizard does."

He then nods to Spugnoir "Spugs, you okay? think you can manage a bomb or two for our 'friend'."


powers:
Arcane Reservoir 2/10 l 3rd (2/4) 2nd (5/5) 1st(2/5) 0 (at will)
HP 45/45 Ӏ AC 16 (FF 12/T 14) Ӏ CMD 14 Ι F+5, R+5, W+7 Ι Ini +6 Ι Perc +6

If Grergof has a shield potion the MM do nothing as it absorbs them up to 100HP right?

Stam follows the others down the hall.

"No time for laying around Spug's, time to fight this would be mage."

Stam ducks down with Darius, "I will bring my earth Friend to help us." Keeping his head low Stam summons his friend the Earth Elemental.

Elemental Stats:

Small Earth Elemental
CR 1
XP 400
N Small outsider (earth, elemental, extraplanar)
Init –1; Senses darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft.; Perception +4

DEFENSE

AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 17 (–1 Dex, +7 natural, +1 size)
hp 13 (2d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref –1, Will +3
Immune elemental traits

OFFENSE

Speed 20 ft., burrow 20 ft., earth glide
Melee slam +6 (1d6+4)
Special Attacks earth mastery

STATISTICS

Str 16, Dex 8, Con 13, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +4; CMD 13
Feats Improved Bull RushB, Power Attack
Skills Appraise +1, Climb +7, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +1, Knowledge (planes) +1, Perception +4, Stealth +7
Languages Terran
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Earth Glide (Ex)

A burrowing earth elemental can pass through stone, dirt, or almost any other sort of earth except metal as easily as a fish swims through water. If protected against fire damage, it can even glide through lava. Its burrowing leaves behind no tunnel or hole, nor does it create any ripple or other sign of its presence. A move earth spell cast on an area containing a burrowing earth elemental flings the elemental back 30 feet, stunning the creature for 1 round unless it succeeds on a DC 15 Fortitude save.

Earth Mastery (Ex)

An earth elemental gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls if both it and its foe are touching the ground. If an opponent is airborne or waterborne, the elemental takes a –4 penalty on attack and damage rolls. These modifiers apply to bull rush and overrun maneuvers, whether the elemental is initiating or resisting these kinds of attacks. (These modifiers are not included in the statistics block.)


M 1/2 Orc
Mutagen stats:
+4 Dex -2 Wis +2 Nat Armor AC20T14FF16
Alchemist 7 HP 49/54,Init+6,F7R7W4(6 fear)(+4 vs. Poison)AC16T12FF14Per+12

I got a shield extract that can protect against the magic missiles.


Male Human Paladin of Sarenrae Lvl 8 (HP 67/75 | AC:21 | T:12 | FF:20 | Fort:+12 | Ref:+7 | Will:+10 | Init + 3 | Perc + 8)
Daily Power:
Lay on Hands: 4/10, Smite Evil: 2/3, Spells:2: 2/2, 1: 2/2

Grergof waits for his allies to be ready then climbs through the hole.

How many minutes has it been? I'm assuming less then 7 since we entered the building, so the shield extract and magic flail are still going.


M 1/2 Orc
Mutagen stats:
+4 Dex -2 Wis +2 Nat Armor AC20T14FF16
Alchemist 7 HP 49/54,Init+6,F7R7W4(6 fear)(+4 vs. Poison)AC16T12FF14Per+12

Spugnoir hands Darius a Barkskin extract to help him avoid getting hit(+3 Natural AC)


Kitsune Game Master

Right as Grergof climbs through the hole the room with the others in fills with black tentacles.
Grapple: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 261d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Stam, Darius and Spugnoir are grappled by the tentacles and hurt by their tight grip.

A partition of iron bars divides this chamber. To one side, rows of shelves lined with bottles and beakers filled with strange fluids and jars containing powdered reagents and herbs surround a long stone surgical table. Another shelf holds a selection of tarnished surgical tools. On the far side of the bars, a 10-foot-deep pit sits in the floor of a crudely chiseled cave. Rusted manacles lie scattered about the floor near the edge of the pit.

Grergof find himself in the room with Estovion.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

"Curses all to the nine hell's!" Darius says as he tries to break free of the black tentacles.

CMB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

If he does, he'll charge at Estovion for his next move


Kitsune Game Master

You don't. CMD 22. Also you'd have to climb into the next room first which prevents a charge.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Aw man I was so close!


powers:
Arcane Reservoir 2/10 l 3rd (2/4) 2nd (5/5) 1st(2/5) 0 (at will)
HP 45/45 Ӏ AC 16 (FF 12/T 14) Ӏ CMD 14 Ι F+5, R+5, W+7 Ι Ini +6 Ι Perc +6

"Bah, I need to make more scrolls of the spells I need. When do we get to rest for long enough?" Stam calls out thoroughly frustrated.

CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Stam flails about uselessly.

Current:

HP 37/45
Spells 1st - 3/5
2nd - 4/5
3rd 3/4
Reservoir Point 9/10

GM FOxy:

can I use this ability to get out of there?
[url=http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/arcanist/arcane-exploits/dimensional-slide-su/]Dimensional Slide[/url


Kitsune Game Master

Stam:
As you need to step into the crack you create - no. If you had Dimensional Steps you could use it if you manage the concentration check.


M 1/2 Orc
Mutagen stats:
+4 Dex -2 Wis +2 Nat Armor AC20T14FF16
Alchemist 7 HP 49/54,Init+6,F7R7W4(6 fear)(+4 vs. Poison)AC16T12FF14Per+12

Stats:
HP 46/54
AC 16/12/14 (20/14/16 with mutagen)
Saves F7/R7/W4(6 fear) (+4 vs. Poison)
Weapon in hand:Mace+1
Special effects: Mutagen,Heroism+2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks. 70 minutes,Pain -4 attack,skill,ability
Bombs:7/11

Spurnoir gets out his potion of Gaseous form and drinks it, Gotta kill that guy quick! He then floats through the bars to join Varsk.


Estovion steps back at the wall and casts a spell at Grergof.
Scorching Ray: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 204d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 3, 5) = 16
Scorching Ray: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 204d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 3, 4) = 15
The two rays burn Grergof badly.


Male Human Paladin of Sarenrae Lvl 8 (HP 67/75 | AC:21 | T:12 | FF:20 | Fort:+12 | Ref:+7 | Will:+10 | Init + 3 | Perc + 8)
Daily Power:
Lay on Hands: 4/10, Smite Evil: 2/3, Spells:2: 2/2, 1: 2/2

You had your chance to repent for past misdeeds but chose not to, now the bill comes due.

Sarenrae guide my hand!
Lay on Hands: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 1, 5) = 14

Grergof closes and tries to trap the mage between himself and the wall. When in position he does not hesitate, he slams his flail into the older man trying to put him down before he can magic himself away again.

Heavy Flail +1 - Power Attack + Furious Focus: 1d20 + 13 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 2 + 2 = 33
Damage + Power Attack: 1d10 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 6 = 18
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Crit Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 6 = 22


powers:
Arcane Reservoir 2/10 l 3rd (2/4) 2nd (5/5) 1st(2/5) 0 (at will)
HP 45/45 Ӏ AC 16 (FF 12/T 14) Ӏ CMD 14 Ι F+5, R+5, W+7 Ι Ini +6 Ι Perc +6

Can my earth elemental earth glide over to Estovion? If so he can burrow at 20 ft a round.

"મૅજિસ્ટને મેળવો અને તેને મારી નાખો" Stam says in Terran

What he really said:

Get to the mage and kill him


Kitsune Game Master

Let's say you use the more practical approach and summon the elemental right in his face. Shall we?. But you would have to manage the concentration check for being grappled, or your spell is lost. DC 10 + the grappler’s CMB (12) + the level of the spell you’re casting


powers:
Arcane Reservoir 2/10 l 3rd (2/4) 2nd (5/5) 1st(2/5) 0 (at will)
HP 45/45 Ӏ AC 16 (FF 12/T 14) Ӏ CMD 14 Ι F+5, R+5, W+7 Ι Ini +6 Ι Perc +6

Spell craft vs DC 24: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

"HAH! take that Estovion, Get him my little friend!" Stam says the last part in Terran as the earth elemental forms from the rock by the feet of the now doomed Wizard.


Kitsune Game Master

Grergof dishes out more than Estovion can take. As he was still wounded from the fight the previous night and healing doesn't grow on trees. He falls down on the ground and dies.

The tentacles will last some time longer. See that you get out.


M 1/2 Orc
Mutagen stats:
+4 Dex -2 Wis +2 Nat Armor AC20T14FF16
Alchemist 7 HP 49/54,Init+6,F7R7W4(6 fear)(+4 vs. Poison)AC16T12FF14Per+12

Spugnoir reforms next to Vark. Darius! Do your healing magic for yourself and Stam until the tentacles go away.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

"Ugh, might as well!" Darius grunts through clentched teeth.

Can I channel Healing while grappled? If so I will.


Kitsune Game Master

Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 201d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 221d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 211d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 191d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 321d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Just roll until you get out. Channel is Su. I think that can be done without concentration.


Human Cleric 5 Exalted 2 / AC 17, Touch 11, Flat 16 / HP 45/50 / Init +3 / Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +9 / Perception +7, Channel Positive Energy 0/6 Per Day

Channel Healing 5/6: 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) + 2 = 13

Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Well this is embarassing.

Channel Healing 6/6: 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6, 6) + 2 = 15

Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Break Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Good lordy, finally.


Kitsune Game Master

After half a minute the tentacles disappear. That's ofter my last roll ;) Should have een more clear about that.


powers:
Arcane Reservoir 2/10 l 3rd (2/4) 2nd (5/5) 1st(2/5) 0 (at will)
HP 45/45 Ӏ AC 16 (FF 12/T 14) Ӏ CMD 14 Ι F+5, R+5, W+7 Ι Ini +6 Ι Perc +6

"Thank you Darius and your God for the healing, you can work miracles." Stam moves over to the mage, looking down at his body then at the elemental.

"Thank you for your service, could you do a bit of scouting for us? See if there is anyone else about?"

Detect Magic on Estovion, taking anything magical.


Male Human Paladin of Sarenrae Lvl 8 (HP 67/75 | AC:21 | T:12 | FF:20 | Fort:+12 | Ref:+7 | Will:+10 | Init + 3 | Perc + 8)
Daily Power:
Lay on Hands: 4/10, Smite Evil: 2/3, Spells:2: 2/2, 1: 2/2

Search around the room we are in to see if I see anything important, or the stone the ghost is tied to.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Note I am using detect evil as well in case it picks up the ghost stone.

5,451 to 5,500 of 5,651 << first < prev | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM_Foxy's 2nd Carrion Crown Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.