Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Fnord's PFS First Steps (Inactive)

Game Master Aoth Anskuld


801 to 850 of 1,435 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

As Tal coils the rope he checks in with Tiann.

Tiann:
I'm not sure what Jory saw down there; but as impulsive at he is if it spooked him, then it spooks me. Still, if there are human remains at the bottom of that well I would not want your Sarenrae to hold you to account should we not conduct a proper burial.


You can barely hear some voices through the doors, over the sound of the howling well.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

Jory whispers, "I hear voices, hopefully of things alive."

Jory tries to open the door.

He is afraid of two things, it eerily creaks as it opens or it fails to open and Tiann has to do it.


1d6 ⇒ 2

The door is stuck, and will require a strength check to bust.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

ST 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Jory crashes through the door less than gracefully.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

Tiann:
On the other hand, it appears as though Jory is ready to move on. Tal offers her a hearty chuckle. Perhaps we can come back later and put this soul to rest.

Tal hastily finishes coiling his rope and returns it to his backpack. He draws his shortsword and falls in behind the others.


Jory crashes through the door, revealing area 13.

This large room is an aged gallery. Its once decorated walls have been stripped of the original mosaics and its decorations replaced with Draconic graffiti, crudely etched into the walls. Other than the scrawl on the walls, the chamber is noticably cleaner and less dusty than the dungeon's other rooms.

Ice Glen Inlet:
The graffiti is a group of names in Draconic (Tarka, Gogot, Rexus, and Lurtil among a few others that are hard to read) interspersed with short phrases such as "All hail the fire speaker!" and "The flame lives!"

As Jory breaks down the door, you see four kobold warriors involved in a heated discussion in the center of the room. Bashing in the door alerts them to your presence, and they take a defensive position, three kobolds forming a loose line of spears, while the fourth moves behind them, readying its sling.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

"Tal, shoot that slinger. I think our bashers may want to thing twice before rushing a line of spears."

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

Tal rushes in the room next to Jory, with sword raised. Should have loaded my crossbow before entering this room.

Jory:
They don't seem to be attacking us...these are the first living things we've encountered that might be able to help us find the katana. I'm going to try to talk to them...but it wouldn't hurt if you got your bow ready.

Tal speaks slowly, loudly and clearly at the kobolds. CAN-YOU-UNDERSTAND-ME?

Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 12


The front line of kobolds all lower their spears very slightly, looking a little confused. They look to the other one for guidance.

The sling-wielding kobold stands behind the others, and says in broken common, "Understand a little. Am Tarka."

She asks Tal something, in a language he doesn't understand.

Ice Glen Inlet:
Speaking Draconic, she asked, "Do you speak Draconic? That might be easier, I barely know any surface speech."

I believe Ice is the only Draconic speaker. Good thing he's back. :)

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Wizard - 1

I will have to translate, he is asking if we speak Draconic.

Ice will reply with "yes" in draconic

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Jake enters the room, brandishing his Greatsword, and stays on his toes, prepared to charge in the vent that things go south.

Great! Now we are making friends with Kobold!


I'm repositioning you guys to some extent, feel free to reposition if you don't like where you end up.

Tarka looks Ice up and down, the Wizard wisely staying behind his meatshields. Draconic: "Ah...you speak our language. That's much easier, I have little surface speech, and the rest of my band have none. Why are you in our domain? We have not attacked any surface dweller settlements."

Some diplomacy rolls and retries if necessary as this conversation goes on would be good. Those with good charisma or diplomacy should also roll diplomacy to assist Ice, giving him a +2 if you can beat a 10, which is justified by you being able to give him advice on how to talk to them. Due to the asynchronous nature of board posts, I'll allow the assist rolls to be retroactive if Ice rolls before someone else who helps.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

Aid diplomacy 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15 lol I think Jory helps.

"Ice, show him these pictures of Tal and Tiann, that will impress them."

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

Assuming Ice has already translated the Kobold's statement.

Ice...tell them we're not here to attack them but that we've been sent here to retrieve an item to return to its rightful owner. I'm not sure if we should give them details about the katana...it may be a treasure they've claimed for their own. Use your judgement on that one I guess.

Preemptive support role for Ice's Diplomacy 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 18

If they have the item, then tell them that things will go bad for them if they do not turn it over.

Silver Crusade

F Human Cleric/1

Nodding to Tal, Tiann tries to corroborate the story with details.

Please try to assure them that we have no quarrel with them. Quietly, so the kobolds can't hear: They're talking to us, which is more than most kobolds will do, so we may as well take advantage of their friendliness—or at least lack of hostility. And again at normal volume, as compromise and dealmaking is something Tiann is more proud to admit openly: Besides, maybe we can work out some kind of arrangement. We do something for them, they do something for us.

I hope his Draconic is sharp enough to convey all that nuance...it's hard enough in Common!

Nudging Jake in the ribs, she addresses his perspective quickly but quietly. That's clearly a threat. These people want to talk. We have one chance to resolve this without violence, and we'll lose it if we threaten them. Also, she adds, taking another breath, Surely your Andorran beliefs espouse freedom for all, and not just people you like?

Assist Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Jake rubs his ribs and leans in close to whisper to Tiann.

These are Kobolds, not Kittens, Tiann. I care not for their freedom.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Wizard - 1

Uh... Ok... I got this...
In Draconic
Ahem... First we would like to honor you with these pictures

Presents Jory's pictures to the Kobold and gives a very cheesey grin. Ice's lack of social grace is quickly becoming apparent.
Draconic
We are not here to hurt you, but we are looking for a thing.

1d20 ⇒ 15 Diplomacy

Ice Clears his throat...and addresses his cohorts.

This is going very well. I am certain he loves the drawings and will be helping us shortly


15 roll + 8 from your friends = 23 total. DC to change them from indifferent past friendly to helpful = 19, you now have helpful kobolds.

The kobolds seem surprisingly easy to sway to a friendly attitude.

Tarka explains her dissatisfaction with the Cult of Fire and its skulk leader, which is obviously really frustration over the fact that she is no longer the leader of the band of kobolds.

She believes that the skulk, who calls himself the Fire Speaker, is a fraud who is tricking her tribe into following strange edicts.

The kobolds agree to vouch for your party with the rest of their band, which are in the next room to the north.

Tarka suggests a convoluted explanation to explain the conflict between you and the Fire Speaker in order to justify why the kobolds support you; she wants to claim that you seek revenge for some past wrong committed by the Fire Speaker, but she is receptive to other ideas if you have another plan in mind, as long as it involves you removing her problem for her.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Barbarian Armored Hulk / 1

Karzak utilizes every ounce of control he can muster to control his limbs, which twitched of their own accord. He wanted to make this bunch into a pile of scales and innards, and the fact that they were "befriending" them made him want to vomit out his morning's meal. He stays close to Ice, not trusting any of the little reptilian beasts at their word. He leans closer to Ice.

Find out how many this fire fella's got with 'im.


Tarka: "There are four more of us still with him. We will convince them not to help the Fire Speaker."

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

As Ice hands over Jory's drawings to the kobolds he can't help but think how these will be interpreted in the years to come. He imagines a tribe of kobolds several hundred years from now dancing around an altar worshiping the pictures of the oddly dressed Half-Elf with the glowing sword and the kind Cleric. He suppresses a giggle as he wipes these musings from his mind.

Tal speaks quietly to the group.

Sounds like the skulk is the strange being Maurit warned us about. It might be easier to take him on without interference from this lot. My hunch is that, if the katana is anywhere in these ruins, this "Fire Speaker" is the one who can tell us where it is.

Tal looks to Jake and Karzak.

Should push come to shove I have no doubts that you two can make short work of these creatures. But for the sake of the mission lets enlist their aid...however temporary it may or may not be.

Ice; tell them to lead us on.Tal sheathes his sword and loads his crossbow. Let's make ourselves ready for anything.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

Knowing how unstable kobold promises can be Jory speaks up.
"Tactically we made a mistake leaving Maurit at our back. We can repeat this mistake if the kobolds are tricking us or change their tune. A Jake or a Karzak near this leader may help produce good behaviour. I will be watching him closely for signs of treachery, but let us proceed."

Jory watches the kobold spokesman carefully while they move to the next room.
Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Jory:
You believe that the kobold leader holds no particular animosity for your group, and that she really does plan to try to get the other kobolds to back off and let you handle the skulk. You can tell that it's not out of any sort of altruism though, she just wants her position as leader back, and to oust the charlatan.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

Jory smiles after a few moments with the kobold leader. He hopes word of diplomacy with kobolds does not make it around to the dwarf halls.

"What do you think of my drawings at the Pathfinder Ball of that one and that one." Jory points to Tal and Tiann. He manages to convey this group works for a huge 'organization/tribe' of 'tens of tens of tens' with great influence. Obviously this has to be related through Ice as a translator.

To the group, "This leader is OK as our purposes align right now. I don't think we will have another Maurit incident."

Diplomacy with Kobolds, great job Ice and friends.

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Jake looks at Karzak, shakes his head in disbelief, and spits, before adding.

Ok, let's go get this "Fire Speaker" joker.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Barbarian Armored Hulk / 1

Karzak snorts in anger and rolls his eyes at Jake. Damned softies are gonna' get us killed.. He dutifully takes up position within striking distance of te kobold leader, hammer in hand. He keeps his eyes averted from the little reptile so as not to let it figure out that he really wanted to make it goo, but he looks every now and again to make sure it's behaving.

perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

"Ice, let him know we want to surprise this Fire Speaker. We do not want him to know we are coming."

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

I'm pretty sure he'll see us coming Jory; regardless we'll have the upper hand. Let's get on with it then.

Tal falls in next to Ice and motions for the kobolds to lead the way.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

"I guess hiding behind kobolds is difficult and undwarfly as well as unPathfinderly. Sorry we lost your picture, Tal, I was going to give it to you when I was done. You and Tiann may become kobold demigods someday this way." Jory seems pleased at this thought.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

Yes...centuries from now a new batch of Pathfinder recruits will be sent to retrieve your drawings for the Grand Lodge archives. People seldom have the opportunity to become a part of history in such a way.


Tarka nods, and opens the door, her group of kobolds going in first. She motions for you to follow, then motions for you to stop just inside the door, as she goes to talk to the other kobolds.

Area 14

This large room was once two, but the wall between them has been partially torn down, and the broken door now serves as a makeshift altar. The candles and strange statues that decorate it all face the dark alcove beyond the broken wall.

In the smaller area to the north, there is a large freestanding dragon statue, positioned between the well and the broken wall. The statue has something written on it in Kelish.

The four kobolds that were here are kneeling before the broken door altar as you enter, facing the dark alcove to the north, as the red glow of fire flashes quickly in the darkness.

rolls:
Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Perception:
Ice Glen Inlet: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 (low-light)
Tiann Ceriagh'u: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Jory Redcap: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 (+2 vs stonework, auto)
Talhaearn: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 (low light)
Jake Hargrove: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Karzak: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 (darkvision 60')

Talhaearn:
You spot what must be the skulk hidden in the darkness behind the statue, watching the events in the larger chamber. Tall and hairless, he clings to the back of the statue.

The kobolds rise, and ask their companions for an explanation. Some quiet words are exchanged in draconic are exchanged, with Tarka alternately pointing at the area of the statue and at your group. Eventually the other kobolds start nodding, and the two groups of kobolds withdraw to opposite corners of the room, leaving a wide open area in the middle of the room. Tarka calls out in Draconic, and everyone except Talhaearn is surprised to see a tall, multicolored humanoid come out from behind the statue to talk.

The skulk carries the ceremonial jade katana you are seeking, wearing it on his hip attached to a thin belt.

"I am the fire speaker! Who dares enter? Why are you not defending me?" He stares at you defiantly, and reaches for a dagger.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

[ooc]And then there was blood drawn and tears shed.[/b]


Initiative:
Ice Glen Inlet: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Tiann Ceriagh'u: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Jory Redcap: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Talhaearn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Jake Hargrove: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Karzak: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Fledzer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Init order:
21: Ice Glen Inlet
20: Fledzer
19: Talhaearn
13: Tiann
11: Karzak
9: Jory
8: Jake

Round 1, Ice is up.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Wizard - 1

Blinding Ray on the hostile, who is up next


That's a ranged touch attack. I'll roll it for you since it took me 11 hours to reply already...

Blinding Ray: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Fledzer is blinded.

The skulk moves closer to where he saw your group, and casts color spray in your general direction, hitting Jake, Jory, Karzak, and Tal.

Will:
Jory: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Karzak: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Jake: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Tal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Jory and Jake make their saves.

Karzak: Unconcious, blind, and stunned for 2d4 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3 rounds. Then blind and stunned for 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

Tal: Unconcious, blind, and stunned for 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 rounds. Then blind and stunned for 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

Tal is up but he is helpless, so if he wants a roleplaying post he can do it any time.

Tiann is up.


Sorry, I neglected the fact that the skulk has racial HD, he is only dazzled for the round, not blinded. Doesn't change anything this round though.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

Wake me when it's over...

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

"Don't worry Karzad, it is just a spell. I think it will wear off faster then the blindness."

Hey, Karzad is sleeping too. I'll see if putting this guy down ends the spell.

"Jake, hit him from the other side and I'll cover his retreat once I sidestep left."

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Round 1, HP: 13/13, AC: 17, Furious Focus, Power Attack

Jake wades in and attacks.

Bedazzle this!

Greatsword ATT: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Greatsword DAM: 2d6 + 4 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 + 2 + 3 = 14


Tiann casts bless and draws her scimitar.

Group +1 attack / +1 save vs. fear.

Karzak is unable to do anything, he can post RP if he wants to any time during the round.

Jory is up next, then we'll take Jake's attack, which will miss even with the bless up.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

Jory runs around to the other side of the Firespeaker so Jory and Jake have him flanked. I assume we can run through the nonhostile kobolds.

Punch the Firespeaker 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 101d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Miss.

Round 2, Ice is up again.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Barbarian Armored Hulk / 1

Karzak grins at the opponent before them, hoping for an enemy that could at last provide him with a challenge. He steps toward the creature, his hammer poised for a blow that would undoubtedly prove to bethe end of the odd creature...then his world turns white...and then black.

Darn...he's never going to hear the end of this one.

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

@DM Fnord: I am assuming that with the flank & bless, my attack still does not hit? That would make it a 12.


Yeah, still a miss.


That's 24 hours. Ice casts another blinding ray:
Att: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 MISS

The skulk takes a 5' step and attacks Jory, attempting to stab him with a dagger.
Att: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15, damage 1d4 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Half Elf/Rogue - HP: 57/57, - AC: 22/T: 16/FF: 17 - Perception: +15 (Low-Light Vision) - F: +5 / R: +11/ W: +5 - CMB: +6 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30 - Init: +11

Tal is dreaming that he is attending an art gallery opening. He looks around the room and sees dozens of drawings, paintings and sculptures of Tal holding different objects and performing various tasks.

Tiann is up.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=18/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

Jory speaks to the Skulk, "Jake is going to hurt you bad."

801 to 850 of 1,435 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Fnord's PFS First Steps All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.