Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Fnord's PFS First Steps (Inactive)

Game Master Aoth Anskuld


651 to 700 of 1,435 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Round 2, HP: 13/13, AC: 17, Power Attack

Jake lays into the stunned blindheim again.

GS ATT: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
GS DAM: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14


The blindheim is still standing, barely.

Maurit follows Jory and attacks:
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 miss
Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 damage 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (3) = 7
Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 damage 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (5) = 11
Crit conf: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 miss

Jory takes 7 and 11 damage.

Fort saves:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Jory is paralyzed for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 rounds.

21: Tiann
20.2: Tal
20.1: Jory
20: Karzak
14: Ice
8: Creature
5: Jake
3: Maurit

Round 3, Tiann is up. Jory is in a world of hurt.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory Round 3 Init N/A
Magic Resistance = DC6
AC: 15; ff 14; Touch: 15
HP= NEGATIVE 7/11
CMD=17 (+4 bull rush and trip when on solid ground)
Fort Save: +4
Ref Save: +3
Will Save: +6
Conditions=Blind, paralyzed, bleeding
but not demoralized

Silver Crusade

F Human Cleric/1

Cringing as Jory falls, she rushes over to him. Damnit, who said you could die? Get back up! And turning to Maurit with a glare so cold it would make a white dragon shiver, her voice booms through the room. Leave. Him. ALONE! She lays her hand on Jory, now ignoring Maurit, trusting to her intense training to allow her to get the spell off uninterrupted. She closes her eyes, starts chanting, and grips her holy symbol so tightly that her hand loses color.

Warrior Priest + Combat Casting give Tiann a +6 untyped (!) bonus on concentration checks made to cast a spell defensively. The Concentration check is 15 + 2 * spell level. CLW is level 1, so the DC is 17. Tiann adds her Wisdom modifier (+4), caster level (+1), and the boni from the two feats (+6) for a total bonus of +11.
Concentration: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Opening her eyes again, Tiann turns to face Maurit. You. You're next. May Pharasma have mercy on your wretched soul. You will find none here.


Jory is conscious again (epic CLW) but paralyzed and on the floor, blind.

Tal is up.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Tal hears the sound of battle all around him. Was that Maurit's voice? Why is Jory so quiet? Tal attempts to clear his mind. OK...the wall is behind me. I just moved away from the door. What was that...about ten feet? Tal pulls out the sword taken from the skeleton's pile. It feels a little heavier than the rapier. Tiann was facing that thing in about the center of the room. Should be right in front of me. Another five or ten feet. With his sword in his right hand and reaching out with his left Tal slowly moves forward. That's armor...too tall to be Karzak. Must be Jake.

Tal hears Tiann rush by....did she just say someone was dead?

Suddenly Tal feels something gelatinous at his feet. He turns to face it and drives down his sword.

Miss on 1 1d2 ⇒ 1

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Tal misses due to being unable to see his target.

Jory is up next. Jory is paralyzed, he can post his action any time he wants, but since he can't actually do anything physical, we shall proceed to Karzak's turn.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Barbarian Armored Hulk / 1

Karzak's eyes widen in disbelief as he sees Jory fall, then he looks at thelittle creature with a new respect for its abilities. But, then a feeling of intense hatred overcomes such feelings, and all that's left for him to see is red hot rage. He swings his hammer in a crushing overhand blow.

still raging; attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
damage...messed up last time and forgot an extra +1 for using 2 hands2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3) + 7 = 11

crit confirm1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Additional damage2d6 + 7 + 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2) + 7 + (6, 2) + 7 = 28


*SQUISH*

Maurit is a pile of goo.

With 4 more rounds to kill the blindheim that has 1hp and ac13, I'm calling that dead as well.

On Maurit you find:
2 potions of cure light wounds
1 potion of protection from evil
leather armor
dagger
shortbow with 20 arrows
MW thieves tools
an opal

Perception:
Ice Glen Inlet: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 (low-light)
Tiann Ceriagh'u: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Jory Redcap: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14 (+2 vs stonework, auto)
Talhaearn: 1d20 ⇒ 4 (low light)
Jake Hargrove: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Karzak: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 (darkvision 60')

In the blindheim's mushroom nest Karzak finds:
1 document in Kelish
3 flasks of holy water
1 potion of cure moderate wounds

Ice points out that the blindness should wear off in around an hour.

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Well done Karzak, I finally got one, and apparently you tallied another!

He walks to Tal.

It is me, Jake. Are you ok Tal? Just place your hand on my back and follow me until you are able to see again, friend.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Thank you friend. How does everyone else fare? I haven't heard Jory's voice since early on in the fighting...is he OK?

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory now knows what is like to be in a sensory deprivation chamber--I think I'll RP appropriately

Jory comes to unable to speak, feel, or see, only feeling a wash of divine energy wash over him. Is he in heaven? Then he hears the sounds of his new friends above him. Am I an astral being near my body? All his life memories pass through his head for about 15 seconds until his paralysis wears off. Then he jumps to his feet and staggers some realizing he is still blind.

dex 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Am I alive? That was awesome."

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Tal breathes a sigh of relief at the sound of Jory's voice as he patiently waits for his vision to return.


Is the group just going to wait out the blindness or do other things while that's going on? Or call it a day (and decide where to camp, if so. I haven't kept track of resource use other than Ice's spells).

Discuss among yourselves, and let me know when you have a decision.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory
Magic Resistance = DC6
AC: 15; ff 14; Touch: 15
HP= 1/11
CMD=17 (+4 bull rush and trip when on solid ground)
Fort Save: +4
Ref Save: +3
Will Save: +6
Conditions=Blind

Jory staggers around till he finds Tiann to hug. "You saved me again. I think I saw heaven and a bright light, and then you brought me back. I saw my mum and my dad, and my time at the monastery."

After a few minutes to get over his shock.

"I would like to camp and recover some. We expended some resources and with no time limit; I think it is wise to return completely refreshed. I also want some time to consider a life as a blind dwarf--my archery skills will definitely suffer without a good spotter. We will have to work out a system and call out ranges and such. Maybe Karzak can wear bells and I can shoot at whoever he fights."

Jory doesn't look pleased as he considers this.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Perhaps a rest will do us some good. If blind archery doesn't work out Jory...you and I could train to be bards. We could work together instilling our companions with courage and causing our foes to fall over with laughter.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Barbarian Armored Hulk / 1

Karzak looks at Jory, first in concern, then again with mounting anger that threatened to take control of him again. Bells?. He's able to stow it away after some deep. Reaths, but he vows to himself to make the "other" dwarf pay for his comment in some appropriately humiliating manner. The surly dwarf offers Tiann a nod of thanks, even going so far as to turn his sneer up slightly.

With the talk of camp, he checks out the doorways that they'd been throughto see if any were appriate for barricading.

Survival1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Both of the doors you've opened, Tiann had to smash off their hinges. You could barricade youself into room 7 if you wanted to camp inside the keep. You haven't even finished exploring the entire area you're standing in now, so it's probably not the best place to camp.

Alternately, you could go out the way you came, and camp in the cave or out under the stars.

Silver Crusade

F Human Cleric/1

Patting Jory gently on the back, Tiann can only shake her head and sigh a bit. Yes, we need to rest. I'm sure this must be stressful for you, Jory, but Ice said earlier that the blindness should lift in about an hour. I guess it's like staring at the sun or hearing a sudden loud sound: not wise, but not permanent unless you do it a lot. So, no more looking at blindheims, doctor's orders. That goes for all of you!

I hope he trusts me again. Everyone seems so skittish...

Okay. Jory, stand still, please. I want to help you feel a bit better. What's going to happen is that I'm going to rest my hand on you and say a few words. Just be still and calm. It won't hurt. I promise.

As before, she grips her holy symbol and closes her eyes, chanting repeatedly. Assuming Jory cooperates, she will continue with the spell.

Spontaneous CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Looking closely at her companions, scrutinizing for wounds, Tiann speaks up again. I can heal once more today. Is anyone else hurt? Things got very hectic very quickly, so do forgive me if I have missed anyone.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Barbarian Armored Hulk / 1

Karzak grunts at the condition of the doors, and casts another admiring glance at Tiann, the bringer of such destruction. Looks like it's open air tonight, then. Let's go, then.. He leads the others out and searches for a defensible area at which to set up.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Tal thanks Jake for the return of his crossbow. 8-)

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

hp=9/11 - blinded

Jory follows Karzad out as he probably makes the most noise. He knows better than to put his hands on him and encroach on his 'dwarf-space'.


The group makes their way outside safely, and sets up camp.

About an hour after the encounter with the blindheim, the blinded pathfinders vision starts to return, and minutes later they are back to normal (as normal as any of them were to begin with...) just in time to help finish getting the camp site set up, and help with the watch rotation.

Won't bother with details of watch etc, since I'm not allowed to throw random encounters at you during a module. :)

Take one night of rest. At level 1, everybody heals 1 HP.

Based on what you've been running into in the keep and the promise of kobolds to come, Ice Glen Inlet prepares 2 color spray spells and a mage armor.

After an uneventful night, breakfast is scrounged up, and your team is ready to return to the keep.

Silver Crusade

F Human Cleric/1

Tiann takes last watch so she can greet the dawn and the Dawnflower with prayer. She's gotten used to getting up with the dawn anyway, so an hour or so earlier won't really bother her. Considering her experiences the previous day, Tiann prepares Sanctuary and Bless.

Smiling into the sun as it rises, Tiann girds her armor and shield, and readies her lantern. Let's be more careful this time, eh? We're lucky Ice neutralized the blindheim. Maurit and it had flanked us—a very bad situation. Yes, part of it is my fault. Shall we elect someone to be in charge of opening stuck doors, whom we'll follow orderly? Her glance rests on the dwarves and Jake equally long.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Talhaearn wakes with the rising sun and sees Tiann lost in her morning prayers. He takes stock of his weaponry and finds a secluded spot to practice a few maneuvers with his short sword. The weight of it begins to feel more comfortable in his hands the more time he swings it.

After a while he decides to sheath his sword before Jory wakes up and draws another picture of him.

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Tiann, I would gladly take on the responsibility to shoulder stuck doors!

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory is delighted to have his sight back. He quickly adds a glow of healing energy to Tiann's picture concentrated around her hands, although blinded, Jory was able to sense the glowing healing power and the look of concern on her face. He adds an expression of concern to the picture. He then duplicates the picture and hands a copy of it to Tiann.

"This is how I saw you in my minds eye when I was blind. Thank you for being there in a very unsettling situation."

Jory laughs at the conversation about doors. "Tiann leads both of you two to zip in the doors department. Tiann also raises a good point, no matter how polite the ghouls are, you should not leave them at your back and keep exploring a dungeon. I'll write this down under lessons learned along with don't be curious to see what a blindheim really looks like."

Jory breaks camp with his regular enthusiastic grin pasted on his face.

Back to our marching order.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Tal starts walking back toward the keep. Let's have another go at this..

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Barbarian Armored Hulk / 1

Karzak sneers at Jake, then nods and chuckles. Well; ya gotta catch up somehow, I guess. Jus' watch, cause ma' hammer'll be right behind ya' ta clean up tha' leavins.. Having little to prepare, Karzak waits for the others to indicate their readiness, then follows them to where they had left off.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory leads them back to hallway with the two smashed doors.

I still wonder what that fountain switch did.


The switch is back in its original position. There is a Kelish word carved on the fin of one of the hydra heads.

Go ahead and place the team wherever you guys are.

Silver Crusade

F Human Cleric/1

Not having gotten a chance to properly thank Jory earlier in the morning, Tiann approaches him with a blushing smile.

This is really touching and sweet. It's beautiful, it really is. You should make a bigger version and get it put in a museum! I'm sure they'll be glad to have it if they know the history.

Thinking words are quite clumsy, the young cleric embraces Jory in a tight hug. After a few moments, Now, let's stand sharp. I don't want any repeats of yesterday, you all hear?

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

From the looks of it we could go back to the room where the blindheim was and continue from there...or we could explore the area to the southwest we missed.

I moved Jory per his last post.

Jory...I don't like the way you're looking at that statue.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

"Tal, I think the switch we switched is unswitched. Now that we learned to keep surprises behind us to a minimum, let's fully explore the area southwest."

Jory points to the area, but hangs back.

Curiousity can kill dwarves AND cats.

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Jake approaches Tal and Jory,

Well, boys, let's get moving.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory and Tal silently explore the area to the SW. Jory moves quietly, but his normally keen sight is impeded by the bright images still burned on his retina from the day before.
Per/stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Tal is still working out the particulars of Jory's "Riddle of the Switch" while Jory silently scampers into the southwest room. Tal follows silently to scout out the area.

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Andoran

Fighter 4 (Two-Handed), HP 40/40, AC: 20/T: 13/FF: 17, Perception +1, F: +7/ R: +4/ W: +2, CMB: +8, CMD: 20, Speed: 20, Init: +4

Jake continues with Tal and Jory.


Most of you seem to be standing in the hallway now. Are you exploring the room SW from room 5 or room 9? The players should be in one of those rooms if you're continuing to explore there.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Sorry...I've been on my iPad for the most part today & couldn't edit the map.

I've moved Tal & Jory in the doorway of the room to the right of room 5. (This was the room I had in mind when I suggested exploring to the south west..so I assume that's the room Jory moved to after checking out the statue.)

However if everyone else would rather move back through room 9 and explore the room south of that I'm game as well.

Sorry for the confusion....

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory trusts Tal's judgement and moves with him into room 5 quietly. Jory quickly looks over his shoulder to make sure Tiann, his guardian angel, is in the hallway and winks to her.
We are the sneaky brothers today.


You reveal...(area 3)

This large room is dank, and a strange draft flows through it carrying with it a foul odor. Rubble is strewn here and there. A strange, slimy slick glistens down the western wall. Near the click is a wooden door. The only sounds in this room is a faint drip echoing from deeper in the dungeon.

Tal:
You think the slimy slick on the wall seems to be somehow alive.

Anyone can roll Knowledge(dungeoneering) but the DC is higher than you can get untrained.

If anyone makes an action, please make sure to place yourself on the map wherever you are performing the action (or ask someone to move you)!

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory points to the heavy hitters, Karzak and Jake to enter.

Maybe we shouldn't have messed with the fountain.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Tal nudges Jory and points to the section of wall with the (perhaps alive?) slime.

Jory...for the time being use your eyes and not your arrows...does that slime appear to be alive to you?

Tal loads a bolt into his crossbow.


Ice Glen Inlet studies the slime spot from afar.

Knowledge(dungeoneering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

"Oh! Be careful, that slime on the western wall is some kind of giant amoeba, it will probably try to digest you if you get too close.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

That sounds...unpleasant. Any idea how fast those things move? Would we be able to sneak by?


Ice ponders for a moment. "They're pretty slow, maybe only half the speed of an average gnome. Pretty easy to sneak by them, but with a whole team, some in armor, not likely if you get close. It's a mindless thing, though...harder to predict in some ways than a thinking creature, and easier in some."

Silver Crusade

F Human Cleric/1

In a ponderous voice, Tiann speaks up. It's rather close to the door. Can we perhaps lure it away, or is it stuck to the wall the way a plant is stuck to the ground? Or could we leave something that would attract its attention? Maybe some string or rope? What sort of material does it... eat? The last word is accompanied by a slight shiver.

Humans and undead I can deal with... but not things like this.

Grand Lodge

Half Elf Rogue [8] | HP 67 | AC 22 T 15 FF 18 | F +5 R +10 W +5 | CMB +10 CMD 25 | Init +5 Perc +14 (low light)

Best not to take the chance then...we should either kill it or turn back. I think I know how Karzak will vote.


Ice explains, "It's not stuck to the wall, but it probably won't try to move until someone gets close enough for it to notice them. They mostly eat small creatures - rodents, insects and the like, but if it's hungry enough, it will definitely attack people if they get too close."

651 to 700 of 1,435 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Fnord's PFS First Steps All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.