Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Fez's Curse of the Crimson Throne

Game Master Nathan Hartshorn

Map

The Harrowing

Harrow point uses:
  • Dexterity Rerolls: A PC can spend a Harrow Point to reroll an initiative check, Reflex save, attack roll modified by Dexterity, or Dexterity-based check. The PC must abide by the new result (although if he has additional Harrow Points, he can use them for additional rerolls).
  • Dodge Bonus: A PC can spend a Harrow Point to gain a +1 dodge bonus to his Armor Class for one encounter. He can spend up to 3 Harrow Points per encounter to increase his Armor Class in this manner.
  • Speed Increase: A PC can spend a Harrow Point to increase his base speed by 10 feet for one encounter.

  • 451 to 500 of 804 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    Aloysia sidles up next to one of the men and aims for a soft spot in his side.

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
    Damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    I don't know if Sneak Attack applies here, but if it does here's the rolls
    Sneak Attack: 1d8 ⇒ 7 And the target now has 1 Bleed Damage


    Yep, they're still technically flat-footed until their turn despite knowing combat was coming.

    Aloysia's dagger slips through unibrows' armor and cleanly into his side. He sputters and coughs blood but stays standing and pulls his longsword from his belt.

    Slash!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    He manages to slice Aloysia slightly on the draw, but nothing that will slow her down. Unibrows' companion takes aim at Jolon over the counter and lets an arrow fly, not caring about anyone or anything behind his target.

    Shoot!: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12

    The arrow embeds itself in a hunk of meat sitting out on display, splattering blood in a small arc on the window.

    Order 1st round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (0, -13 [bleed], 0, 0)
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    Cecil had almost thought that it wasn't going to come to violence, and his mind had started working on the introduction for his next book. He had barely mentally composed two paragraphs when steel was drawn and blood began to flow.

    "Alright I guess we're doing this!" he stammers, snapping back to reality.

    He quickly chants a quick arcane spell and gestures, sending two bolts of scintillating light towards the thugs behind the counter.

    Spending an arcane point to boost my caster level to 4, casting Toppling Magic Missile and targeting each thug with 1 missile.

    Thug#1 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
    Thug#1 Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

    Thug#2 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
    Thug#2 Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

    Steee-rike! *Bowling pin noises*


    M Human Slayer 3 (HP 28/28| AC:17 | T:12 | FF:15 | CMB: 6| CMD:18 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+5 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20)

    Gamon, unable to get close enough to the thugs to use his axe, pulls a shortbow from his back and fires at the thug not fighting Aloysia.
    Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
    Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


    Gamon's arrow speeds out before Cecil gets his spell off, but it hits the counter in between him and his target. Cecil's magical bolts knock the legs out of the two men, dropping them to their backs. The man fighting Aloysia falls unconscious and starts bleeding all over the floor while the other just has the wind knocked out of him.

    Order 1st round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-4, -15 [bleed, unconscious], 0, 0)
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    Jolon closes his eyes and then opens them again with a bright blue glow, and both Aloysia can hear foreign-sounding whispering in her head, while a similar glow comes to her eyes.

    Jolon establishes a life link with Aloysia, which is a standard action.

    "Wound, but do not kill! The Guard will want to speak to them."


    Order 2nd round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-4, -15 [bleed, unconscious], 0, 0)
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon

    The sounds of pounding feet can be heard coming from the street.


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    Aloysia steps forward unceremoniously over the now bleeding out guard and attacks the other standing there the red one.

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
    Damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


    The man tries to block with his bow, but Aloysia's blade snakes in and cuts him across his ribs as he lies on his back. The pounding feet reveal themselves to be two more men with bows out. One nearly runs into Cecil before turning it into an attempt to push him further into the building.

    Bullrush!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    Cecil is prepared for the rush and stops him cold, preventing the man's companion from entering the building at all.

    The man at Aloysia's feet stands up and pulls out his longsword, leaving his bow on the floor.

    Order 2nd round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-7, -16 [bleed, unconscious], 0, 0)
    (AoO Cecil and Aloysia)
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon


    M Human Slayer 3 (HP 28/28| AC:17 | T:12 | FF:15 | CMB: 6| CMD:18 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+5 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20)

    I'm acting under the assumption that Cecil has no desire to engage in melee, if I'm incorrect then just ignore this. If I am correct, then I'll move my character model after Cecil moves his.
    Seeing Cecil nearly pushed back by the en at the door, Gamon moves in to take his place, dropping his bow for a battered greataxe and swinging at the man in the doorway.

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
    Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    Gamon begins hearing the same whispers Aloysia does.

    Life linking Gamon this round! If Gamon understands Shoanti, he can actually make out what the spirits are saying.


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    Aloysa dhould get an aoo from the thug standing, yes?

    Cecil backs away, letting the axe finish holding them off.

    -Posted with Wayfinder


    That is correct. I didn't know if you had a weapon out or not in addition to casting spells which is why I pointed both of you to AoOs, just different targets.

    Gamon steps into Cecil's attacker allowing the elf to avoid physical confrontation. His axe swings hard, but the lack of space in the doorway stops it from reaching its intended target.

    Order 2nd round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-7, -16 [bleed, unconscious], 0, 0)
    (AoO Aloysia)
    Cecil
    , Jolon, Gamon


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    In hopes of putting the man back down she sees an opening with the man trying to stand and takes it

    AoO Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
    Damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    And as he gets to his feet she tries to find a soft spot just like the last man.

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
    Damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    you might hit, he gets a -4 to ac for being prone

    Cecil moves to get a good view of the combatants, and casts mage armor on himself.

    -Posted with Wayfinder


    Aloysia cuts the man across his arm as he gets up, but her follow-up strike fails because his armor placed slightly differently than her first target due to his pot-belly.

    This man is clearly upset with her treating him like he treats meat and tries to cut her with his longsword. The man outside does the same to Gamon as his companion tries to figure out how best to help fight.

    Slash Aloysia!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
    Slash Gamon!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

    It seems these men trained more with bows than blades as they both fail to hit their targets. The third decides to pull out his sword and break the glass to the store to get inside and fight.

    Smash!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

    He smashes out one of the panes successfully giving him a good view of Jolon and Cecil.

    Order 2nd round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-9, -17 [bleed, unconscious], 0, 0)
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon


    M Human Slayer 3 (HP 28/28| AC:17 | T:12 | FF:15 | CMB: 6| CMD:18 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+5 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20)

    Gamon swings again at the man in the door, taking his time and trying to connect, and landing a staggering blow.
    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
    Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
    If not Crit: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
    If Crit: 3d12 + 12 ⇒ (10, 9, 7) + 12 = 38


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    What check would I need to make to clamber over the counter to help Aloysia? Or should I just barge past Cecil and go around it?


    Gamon's axe avoids the doorjamb and cuts deep into his foe's chest. He makes a ruin of the man's sternum and heart. No one is quite sure what would remain in there, but it is clear the man will not see tomorrow without the most powerful resurrection magic.

    Acrobatics DC 5 to clamber over the waist high counter.

    Order 2nd round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-9, -17 [bleed, unconscious], 0, [ded])
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (7) - 4 = 3

    Jolon attempts to climb over the counter but his armor makes it all but impossible.


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    Cecil chants a few quick words and points at th man in the now broken window, firing a ray of blue light at him.
    ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
    cold damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

    -Posted with Wayfinder


    Cecil's ray leaves a line of frost on the man with his teeth chattering.

    Order 3rd round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-9, -17 [bleed, unconscious], -2, [ded])
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    Looking to end this now before more people get in the fray she lashes out again

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
    Damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


    Aloysia lands another cruel blow on her opponent who seems to lose the will to fight.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

    Aloysia stops him from slipping past her and takes the opportunity to slice him again.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

    The man outside the building slips through the window and onto the counter without cutting himself on the shards of glass. He swings his blade at Jolon while he has the opportunity.

    Slash!: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23
    Confirm: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

    The cut is not deep and has no power behind it but stings nonetheless.

    Order 3rd round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-13, -18 [bleed, unconscious], -2, [ded])
    (AoO Aloysia)
    Cecil, Jolon, Gamon


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    "You're not going anywhere!" she hollers.

    AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
    Damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


    M Human Slayer 3 (HP 28/28| AC:17 | T:12 | FF:15 | CMB: 6| CMD:18 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+5 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20)

    Gamon steps closer to the man attacking Jolon, ripping his axe from his first foe's chest and striking at the new opponent with equal force.
    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Crit?
    Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
    Damage: 3d12 + 12 ⇒ (5, 5, 5) + 12 = 27 Crit part 2.


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    "By the Lady, was there no other way?!" Jolon exclaims mournfully as he feels the lives fading from the battle.


    Aloysia slides her dagger between the man's ribs one last time dropping him to the ground alongside her previous, still bleeding victim. Gamon's axe seems to have a thirst for blood as it continues its path of destruction, removing the man's arm and chopping through half of his legs cutting multiple arteries and bleeding him out in seconds.

    The door next to Aloysia bursts open and beyond you see the man described to you as Verik Vancaskerkin. Handsome and tall, he still wears the livery of the Korvosan guard and carries a spear in his hands. "Get out of my shop!" he shouts. "I'm done with the guard, they do more harm than good." He is extremely hostile right now and anything may set him off.

    Initiative!:
    Verik: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

    Order 1st Round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-16 [unconscious], -18 [bleed, unconscious])
    Cecil
    Verik
    Jolon, Gamon


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    "STOP!" Jolon roars to the others. Hoping that will still the fighting at least for a moment, he turns to Verik Vancaskerkin and lowers his sword, placing it on the floor.

    "I am truly sorry for what has happened here, Verik. All we wanted to do was speak to you."

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


    M Human Slayer 3 (HP 28/28| AC:17 | T:12 | FF:15 | CMB: 6| CMD:18 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+5 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20)

    Gamon bows his head and tries to pretend as if he hasn't just slaughtered two of Verik's guards.
    Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 13


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    "What did they do, Vancaskerkin?" Cecil asks, obviously confused by this point. "We've only heard one side of the story. It would clear everything up to hear yours too."


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    Aloysia steps back to allow the others to converse, but keep her dagger ready just in case.


    "Surely you've seen them! The guard is full of ennui! The Hellknights and Sable Company have abandoned ship and more of the guard has deserted in the past day and a half than in ten years!" Verik looks disheveled and has a very slight slur in his words. It's clear he hasn't cleaned himself up since he left and may have taken to a bottle.


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    Jolon frowns sadly.

    "Then why are you here, Verik? If you want to help, the Guard needs you the most. The Field Marshall is struggling to protect the city, and she can't do it alone. She's worried about you!"


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    "And think about it. If your complaint is that the guards are abandoning the guard, why would abandoning the guard be the right reaponse to that?" Cecil asks. "You could help out much more than just providing questionable meat to the people."

    -Posted with Wayfinder


    Verik shakes his head, "No, enough talking! I've made my choice and now I'm living with it, just like my older brother did with his choices." He prepares himself to attack in earnest this time. That Diplomacy DC was 36 if you want to know...

    Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 3 = 18

    Order 1st Round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-16 [unconscious], -19 [bleed, unconscious])
    Cecil

    Verik
    Jolon, Gamon


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    Aloysia steps to the other side of the door to allow for another of the melee combatants to take her former place, and readies an attack for when Verik comes through the doorway.

    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
    Damage if that hits: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    Cecil sighs and looks at the rest of the group. "Anyone have rope or manacles?" he asks as Vancaskerkin prepares to fight. "I'll knock him down."

    Holding an action to toss an pool-enhanced Toppling Magic Missile at him if he comes through the door.

    If triggered:

    Force damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4
    Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
    I'm pretty sure I get one trip attempt per missile, but I'll leave that up to you, Fez. Not like it would do me much good in this instance, but you know...


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    Jolon growls a bit at Verik's stubbornness, but nods at Cecil's question.

    "I have a good length of rope. Just make sure we don't accidentally kill him!"


    Verik just grins, "I always did prefer the bow anyways!" He stows his spear and takes a step backwards while pulling out his bow and launching an arrow straight at Jolon.

    Twang!: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 = 28
    Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

    He only did this because Aloysia moved away from the doorway.

    Order 1st Round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-16 [unconscious], -19 [bleed, unconscious])
    Cecil
    Verik
    Jolon, Gamon


    M Human Slayer 3 (HP 28/28| AC:17 | T:12 | FF:15 | CMB: 6| CMD:18 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+5 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20)

    Gamon, now unafraid of Verik's spear, moves quickly through the door, axe at the ready. Double moving.


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    Does it look like there is space to acrobatics over the stair case to try to get behind Verik?


    There is enough space to do so, but because of the height of the stairwell the DC is going to be increased by 3.


    [Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3, AC 16, T16, FF10 / HP 30/30, F+5 R+2 W+2 / CMB +4, CMD 14/ Init +0, Perc. +1]

    Jolon grunts in pain as the arrow strikes him, but doesn't flinch as he glares at Verik. He slowly lifts a hand and grabs the arrow, yanking it out with a sharp pull, once again not flinching, and snapping it between his fingers.

    The iridescent blue fire returns to his eyes and the whispering rises again as he touches the bleeding wound and it begins to close.

    Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

    "Your arrows mean nothing to me, tshamek," he says sternly, an unearthly echo in his voice.


    Verik scowls and looks ready to back up as Gamon gets in his face and Jolon is less than worried about the arrow in him.

    Stabilize!: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 4 = 12

    Order 2nd Round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-16 [unconscious], -20 [bleed, unconscious])
    Cecil

    Verik
    Jolon, Gamon


    Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +4; AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10; hp 17/17; Immune sleep

    Cecil moves around the counter, wary he could catch an arrow in the kne-gut at any moment. He twists his hands and chants a word, sending force flying at his foe. He wouldn't have to worry about getting shot if the man was lying on the floor.

    Okay so since he didn't trigger my held action I'm going to do it here.

    Toppling Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8
    Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


    Female Half-Elf Rogue (Knife Master) - 2
    Stats:
    CONDITION:Str -1 (Poison), Harrow Points:4, AC 15 (13/12), Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1, Init +3, Perc +8, HP 11/16

    Aloysia takes what little of a running start that she can and tries to leap over the stair railing to try to get behind Verik...

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

    If that succeeds, doubting it will, but if it does...

    And tries to slip past the man without provoking his wrath.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


    I'm taking the second acrobatics roll as a climb to get you up the stairs. Aloysia manages to jump up to the stairs and grab the railing. She hauls herself up and stands blocking Verik's way up.

    Cecil peeks in the doorway and fires off two missiles which drop Verik on his back.

    Verik does not like the way things are looking and climbs to his feet, leaving his bow on the ground. He draws his spear and takes another step backwards trying to prevent Aloysia from circling around behind him.

    Order 2nd Round
    Aloysia
    Cow Hammer Boys (-16 [unconscious], -20 [bleed, unconscious])
    Cecil
    Verik -8
    (AoO Gamon)
    Jolon, Gamon


    M Human Slayer 3 (HP 28/28| AC:17 | T:12 | FF:15 | CMB: 6| CMD:18 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+5 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20)

    All damage I'm doing to Verik is nonlethal.
    Gamon takes his opportunity to smack Verik with the haft of his axe as he stands, then steps back into close-quarters with another swing to prevent Verik having the space to use his spear.
    AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
    Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
    Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
    Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

    451 to 500 of 804 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fez's Curse of the Crimson Throne All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
    Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

    Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.