GM Faelyn's House of Harmonious Wisdom (Inactive)

Game Master Faelyn

Maps and Handouts


1 to 50 of 377 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

Feel free to dot in and roleplay while we wait for the kick off date!

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

Dawn kicks up her heels on the table as she waits for the other Pathfinders to arrive. " What's taking so long? Are they pulling a prank on me? " Dawn pauses, and looks to her left. Looks to her right. Looks under the table.

"Then again, I'm usually the one pranking!" she laughs. Dawn grabs one of the leaves from her hair, and inspects it to make sure no one through mud on it when she wasn't looking.

Sovereign Court

Tien Sensei 2 HP: 15/15 | AC:19 FF:14 T:19 | F:+4 R:+7 W:+7| Perception: +9 Sense Motive +9 Effects:

Unlike Dawn, Pai Gow is sitting with his legs crossed patiently. The tien man only wears a plain brown tunic and trousers, his feet bare. His tan colored head is cleanly shaven as a look of serenity falls over him, as if not even noticing the others in the room.

Grand Lodge

Male LG Human Divine Marksman Ranger/1 - HP 10/10 AC 18/T:15/FF:13 - Perception: +6 - Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +0 - CMB: +1, CMD 16 - Speed 30 ft. - Init. +5

A hooded figure enters the room and sits down in a corner, resting a large bow on his knees. He leaves his hood down, hiding his features.

if you think of Strider in the corner of the prancing pony then you're not too far off.

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

Raevin slips in... his... or is it her?...call it 'their' blond hair hanging in twisted locks and braids down to the waist. Their clothes are as androgynous as their features. Diachromatic eyes, one blue and one green gaze at each of the others present in turn. They smile at the others present warmly and find a seat, diaphanous garments and scarves worn in the Varisian fashion, flow around them... "Hello, fellow Pathfinders... Blessings of Arshea, my new friends... It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm called Raevin."

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

"Howdy Raevin. Lookin' good today." she gives the aasimar a glance and a wink. "At least you're talking. These two are the quiet dark types. Back in my commune we would tickle the quiet guys until we heard their laugh."

Sense Motive DC 24:

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
The villagers want to hear more than laughter. Dawn's trying to not make her commune creepy.

"But any, my name's Dawn. Something tells me we have some time to kill. Know any good jokes? I've got plenty." She flexes her hands.

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

"Well, hello Dawn.... thank you, you're quite pleasant to look at as well. Let's not disparage the dark and quiet ones, they're the ones we usually depend on to save our asses in the dire moments." He walks over to Dawn and sits down with her as he talks. "Tickling, you say? It's great foreplay - laughter AND the exquisite joy of physical contact. Sometimes the quiet ones just need a little encouragement, you know... Anyway - Here's a joke for you... 'Did you hear about the halfling who couldn't pay his bar tab?... He kept coming up short.' ... So let's pass some time, eh? tell me a little about yourself, darlin'.. what is this commune you speak of?"

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

A golden eyed tengu enters the room dressed in black and white robes wrapped in a variety of cords and chains. Weights of various shapes--sharp and blunt--hang from these chains.

"There are quiet ones in here?" he questions, "I am surprised since all I heard was chatter, chatter, chatter down the street."

He opens his beak slightly and a soft chittering noise emerges. It might be a chuckle. "I am Too-tuk," the tengu states, the last syllable sounding more like a click than a word, "A wizard trained in the ancient tengu style of magic. Do not tickle me."

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

"Well you're covered in feathers, it would be hard to tickle ya!" Dawn laughs. "I'm just joking. Good to see ya, Too-Tuk."

"My hometown has a very strong connection to the First World, you see. Foremother has a strong connection to the Fey Realms, although she was... uh, her grove is on the Material Plane. So she made a home there and attracted a looooot of elves. I think it's the free wine. Elves and wine really are like bees and pollen. Can't split us up."

"I forgot why the Pathfinders showed up- I think they were dealing with some undead or something. It felt like the perfect chance to get out of the commune, see the outside world, you know? Plus the gnomes are really cute." Dawn chuckles.

"Besides, now I get to meet to interesting folks like you. Tell me a bit more about yourself." She leaves the floor open for anyone who would speak.

Grand Lodge

Male LG Human Divine Marksman Ranger/1 - HP 10/10 AC 18/T:15/FF:13 - Perception: +6 - Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +0 - CMB: +1, CMD 16 - Speed 30 ft. - Init. +5

The hooded one in the corner remains quiet, but his hood turns back and forth as each person speaks, showing they have his attention.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

"What you see is what you get," Too-tuk replies to Dawn. "I am a tengu. I am a wizard who manipulates the fortune of others to my advantage, but I am also capable of some of the more mundane magical feats that other wizards know. I left for Avistan because I believed the Pathfinder Society would be more accepting of one of my kind. They were. But they have sent me back to assist with this favor." A rasping staccato sound of unclear meaning emanates from his throat.

Grand Lodge

12/12 Max || AC:17 T:14 FF:13 CMD:15 || Fort:+1 Refl:+6 Will:+1 || Init:+6 Perception:+7 || Chaotic Good Female Tengu Swashbuckler (1) || Panache 2/2

A Tengu enters. She is black feathered which really makes her colourful grab stand out. She looks piratical with a coloured headscarf and voluminous sleeves extending from beneath new and shiny studded leather. A rapier swings at her belt and she seems at ease with the wight of it.

It took me some time to find you. Not that I got lost or anything. I knew you wouldn't start without me. Aoyagi.


Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

Not quite kicking things off yet as Gamdeday is a bit away still, but I received the scenario today and have a better understanding of your mission.

While the group gathers in the small briefing room, a beautiful woman of Tian Xia decent gracefully sweeps into the room. She is none other than Venture-Captain Amara Li. "Excellent, you all are here as per my request. I have a contact in the recently formed county of Shokuro that is in need of some help. She reached out to me and I, in turn, have reached out to you. Gather your belongings, agents, as you have a long journey ahead of you to Tian Xia. Do not disappoint us in this venture." She smiles as departs as quickly as she arrived.

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

"Well that wasn't very informative.. I wonder what this mysterious contact needs help with. I guess we'll find out... hopefully before we leave so we have a better idea of what equipment we might need to acquire before setting out."

"This is going to be quite interesting... I've seen Tengu about from time to time, but I've never adventured with one before, and now I get to travel with two of you! I hope to learn more about your folk while we get to know each other."

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

"Ooooh, mystery contact!" Dawn drops her heels off the table and back on the ground. "I can't wait. Should take us a few weeks to get there, right?" Dawn checks her falchion. "I've never been to Tian Xia. I can't wait to see the wildlife there."

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

"Tian Xia is not some backwater like the Realm of the Mammoth Lords," Too-tuk advises Raevin, "We should be able to find anything we need there. You at least. Aoyagi and I are likely to be chased out of any shop with with a broom if we go in there together."

Sovereign Court

Tien Sensei 2 HP: 15/15 | AC:19 FF:14 T:19 | F:+4 R:+7 W:+7| Perception: +9 Sense Motive +9 Effects:

"I will not disappoint you. Namaste." Pai Gow states to Amara Li as he stands up to bow respectfully. "In my experience, Tengu are no better and no worse than anyone else. Namaste."

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

"Why would they chase you? That's not nice at all." Dawn frowns. "Unless you start a fire or something." She wraps her arm around Too-Tuk's shoulder. "After this is over I have a bottle of fine elven wine I should introduce you to. It will be my way of saying hello."

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

"If only everyone was as enlightened," he says to Pai Gow.

Too-tuk seems at a loss for words in response to Dawn. "Um... thank you?"

Sovereign Court

Tien Sensei 2 HP: 15/15 | AC:19 FF:14 T:19 | F:+4 R:+7 W:+7| Perception: +9 Sense Motive +9 Effects:

"If only. Namaste."

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

"So, Tian Xia. What do people know about it?"

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

Too-tuk blinks his large, golden eyes at Dawn. "I do not think you have enough time to hear that answer."

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

"I know little about it... I've heard of it of course... Exotic and rich in history and myriad cultures... I'm excited to visit there!"

Grand Lodge

12/12 Max || AC:17 T:14 FF:13 CMD:15 || Fort:+1 Refl:+6 Will:+1 || Init:+6 Perception:+7 || Chaotic Good Female Tengu Swashbuckler (1) || Panache 2/2

To you Tian Xia it will seem strange, as Absalom seems strange to me

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

"Well then!" Dawn hoots. "I'm always down for seeing new places. As long as I don't have to eat a ton of meat. I've heard they have this kind of bean curd?"

Sovereign Court

Tien Sensei 2 HP: 15/15 | AC:19 FF:14 T:19 | F:+4 R:+7 W:+7| Perception: +9 Sense Motive +9 Effects:

"As it does to me as well. Namaste. Yes, it is called tofu and it is good for the mind and body."


Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

Sorry on the slow start, toddler issues... #imana@@!!~!parent... lol. Also, just to let you all know, I will not be posting this weekend as my wife and I are taking a short get away trip to our old college town where we met. So I'll be off grid until Mondayish.

Also, don't worry, you'll be able to gather any necessary supplies from the town where you start off!

You are all gathered together and prepared for your long journey by boat to Tian Xia. After several weeks cooped up in the boat you finally arrive on dry land and then are whisked away quickly to the smaller town of Ashima. You are then directed to your destination, a rather unassuming house tucked away. Before you can even knock or announce yourselves...

The screen door opens on an unassuming house tucked in the small town of Ashima. Filling the doorway is an elderly woman of regal bearing who wears a lopsided smile. Long white hair meets her waist over colorful robes that would not be out of place in the salons of Tian Xia’s largest cities. The grandmotherly woman speaks with a deep, rich voice.

“What fates and fickle winds bring blooming lilies to our forest island.
With such winds does history ebb and flow.”

Having introduced herself with this couplet, she bows and adds, “Yes, yes you’ll do perfectly. I hope you’re fond of bears.” She grins and steps aside, raising a welcoming arm. “Quickly, come in. And off with your shoes!”

Knowledge: History or Nobility DC 12:
You recognize Mai Chun’s couplet as a form of communication that highly educated people use in many parts of Tian Xia, particularly in regions like Shokuro that have experienced Minkaian influence. Such couplets are often meant to be complemented with an equally poetic reply…

The interior of Mai Chun’s home is delightfully cluttered where papers and scrolls are stacked perilously high, piles of books lean against disorderly shelves, and swords and shields are displayed on every wall. Clearly this elderly woman was once a notable warrior and scholar as well, if the sheer volume of books is evidence. Out of place amid the chaos is an orderly circle of concentrically arranged cushions around a chalkboard, reminding you so much of a classroom. ”Please, come into my classroom and have a seat.” She gestures to the circle of cushions with a smile and waits for everyone to be seated before she gracefully kneels down onto both knees, a feat made even more amazing due to her advanced age.

”I imagine you are wondering why you have been summoned here at the request of Amara Li.” She smiles. ”Amara can be quite cryptic at times, and I daresay that she even enjoys it…” She trails off for a moment. ”Recently I received word of a ruined estate within the nearby Li Sho forest that I believe dates from the days of imperial Lung Wa. I sent some of the villagers to explore it; however, they were chased away by what they described as the largest bear they have ever seen. Seeing as I do not want to put my people into peril, nor do I think they were brave such dangers. Amara Li and I have known each other for many years and I asked her to send some young Pathfinders to assist. I would like you all to explore this estate and gather any relics or knowledge you can find within and return it to me intact. I would be very grateful as it is my hope that it may contain relics or knowledge that Shokuro can use to enhance our reputation among the other Successor States. The forest is very dense, but I will provide you with specific directions to get you there safely as my people did already. Now, I imagine you have questions of your own.”

What danger can we expect to find?:
“The villagers I initially sent to scout the estate report seeing a dire bear prowling the courtyard. They fled, which is exactly what I would’ve wanted them to do. Who would make the harvest festival stew if Wu got his head bitten off? No one, that’s who. You lot, though? You look like you can handle a big bear if you had to.”

What relics are we looking for?:
“Sadly I can’t give specifics, as I don’t know exactly what’s there. Shizuru curse any looters that may have already gotten to it. But, if anything remains, I’m looking specifically for documents. Maps, letters, scrolls, things of that sort. Other than that, any treasure could be significant. If it’s shiny and not bolted down, pick it up. If it is bolted down, I have pliers.”

Why not go yourself?:
“I have students to teach! I can’t just go prancing about in the woods like I used to.”

When the PCs are ready to leave, Mai Chun sees them off with a poetic benediction.
“Daylight spends like merchant’s coin, but so much slower in old Li Sho.
Where old dreams have died, ours may yet grow.”

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

"Thank you for placing your trust in us... I can assure you we'll find anything there without any fuss... " She's very wise... as my first teacher advised me, 'anything not nailed down is mine... anything I can pry up is not nailed down.' She basically just told us the same thing. I'll borrow those pliers, if you don't mind.. they might come in handy!"

Sovereign Court

Tien Sensei 2 HP: 15/15 | AC:19 FF:14 T:19 | F:+4 R:+7 W:+7| Perception: +9 Sense Motive +9 Effects:

Pai Gow takes off his slippers before entering even before the admonishment. He patiently listens as the older woman speaks of the task ahead. "We will find what it is you seek. Namaste"

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

The weeks on the sea aren't too bad for Dawn. She spends the time chronicling the different sea life and making a string of terrible puns and jokes (some dirtier than others.)

She is quite animated when they reach the island of Ashima. She notes how different the flora and fauna are compared to her home commune. Some of the residents think she's an idiot outsider; others think she is merely drunk.

"Wow. I love bears, they're my sign. Are they urrrrsine?" She points at the lady to crack a joke about "my sign and your sign".

Perform(Comedy): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

She feels really good about it until the lady asks her to take her boots off. "Oh. Sorry! Some places hate when I walk around barefoot, others think shoes are strange. I never win."

Dawn sits on the pillow, keeping her feet on the floor and knees up to her chin. She listens quietly to Mai Chun's direct, although her grin is obvious. "Let me get this straight: We go through a forest, deal with a Tian dire bear, AND we can find ancient relics? Sign me up. We'll have a full report... um... whenever we get back."

"Hey! Can anyone cast charm animal? I can chip in and buy a scroll. Anyone?"
Looks like we need someone with UMD. Dawn will gladly buy a scroll though.

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

Raevin has UMD +7

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

I'll spend 25 gold pieces and hand you the scroll, then.

Once they leave the manor, Dawn looks to purchase a scroll of Charm Animal and hands it to Raevin. "Now remember, just think like you're a druid, and the bear will be putty in your hands."

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

"I'll do my best!"

Grand Lodge

Male LG Human Divine Marksman Ranger/1 - HP 10/10 AC 18/T:15/FF:13 - Perception: +6 - Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +0 - CMB: +1, CMD 16 - Speed 30 ft. - Init. +5

Fahr keeps to himself through the trip, although Dawn's jokes occasionally bring a small smirk to his face.

At the lady's house, he easily sheds his shoes and eventually takes a seat. I don't actually see where she gave us her name...

At the mention of the bear, his hand unconsciously goes to the feather of one of his arrows. "I've dealt with a bear or two in my time."

As they leave, he offers Mai a bow. "One way or another, we'll deal with the bear and return with whatever we can find."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

Too-tuk enters the small house warily, keeping one gold eye on their host at all times. "History and politics?" he muses. "And bears in the woods. Very well. We should be on our way, then."


Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

Sorry on the delay folks. Also... Fahr, you are correct. I seem to have plenty missed that part. Prior to leaving Absalom, you would have received a scroll with Mai Chun's contact information.

Mai Chun smiles genuinely at your excitement to partake in her little quest. "Have you any further questions before moving onward? If not, then I wish you good luck and a safe journey."

Dawn easily finds a place to purchase the scroll. Anything else you wish to purchase prior to leaving town?

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

Too-tuk appears more than ready--eager--to leave the lady's house. The tengu has been a bit on edge ever the ship crossed into Tian Xia waters.

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

Raevin picks up a traveler's any-tool before leaving...

Grand Lodge

Male LG Human Divine Marksman Ranger/1 - HP 10/10 AC 18/T:15/FF:13 - Perception: +6 - Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +0 - CMB: +1, CMD 16 - Speed 30 ft. - Init. +5

no more questions here

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Tien Sensei 2 HP: 15/15 | AC:19 FF:14 T:19 | F:+4 R:+7 W:+7| Perception: +9 Sense Motive +9 Effects:

Pai Gow will patiently follow the group.


Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

With high hopes, the Pathfinders set off into the Li Sho Forest! The forest is surprisingly dense and thwarts an easy travel and yet, Mai Chun's directions lead to a narrow path that appears to have once been a wide road. The creeping forest seems to have reclaimed most of the formerly glorious road with on a few paving stones peeking up from the moss covered soil. The landmarks Mai Chun pointed out to the party are very easy to spot; corroded lantern poles covered with ivy. Further down the way the group spots an empty hunter's shack... You then come across an old military tower and while several of the large construction stones have fallen away, it looks like it is sturdy and easy to climb.

Climb DC of 10.

Grand Lodge

12/12 Max || AC:17 T:14 FF:13 CMD:15 || Fort:+1 Refl:+6 Will:+1 || Init:+6 Perception:+7 || Chaotic Good Female Tengu Swashbuckler (1) || Panache 2/2

Aoyagi tries to ascend. She is fast, not strong so this may be a struggle for her.

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

Ayogi quickly climbs to the top of the tower and locates a sturdy, waterproof box containing a longbow, quiver with 10 arrows, and an old, yellowed letter from a child written to a soldier whose watch here ended many decades ago...

Grand Lodge

12/12 Max || AC:17 T:14 FF:13 CMD:15 || Fort:+1 Refl:+6 Will:+1 || Init:+6 Perception:+7 || Chaotic Good Female Tengu Swashbuckler (1) || Panache 2/2

Aoyagi shares her discoveries with the group. She has no use for the longbow and cannot read that well.

The Exchange

hp 26/26; AC 17, 15, 12; fort +2 refl +7, will +1; bab 2, melee 2(6), ranged 6; cmb 3 cmd 18; init +4; folio reroll 1/1 | aasimar rogue/3 | -4
skills:
acrobatics 10 appraise 6 bluff 1 craft: alchemy 7 diplomacy 1 disable 10 disguise 3 escape 1 intim 1 know dungeon 7 know local 8 linguistics 9 perception 6 ride 4 sense mtv 3 sleight of hand 10 stealth 10 UMD 7

Raevin looks at the note, but probably can't read it...

Grand Lodge

Male LG Human Divine Marksman Ranger/1 - HP 10/10 AC 18/T:15/FF:13 - Perception: +6 - Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +0 - CMB: +1, CMD 16 - Speed 30 ft. - Init. +5

Fahr easily climbs the tower.

climb: 10 + 5 = 15

He eyes the longbow appreciatively, takes the arrows, and tries to read the letter. what language is it written in?

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Concordance

HP 20/20 | AC 14 T 11 FF 12 | Saves: 4/1/3 | CMD 13 | Perception +2 | Init +2 | Female Elf | Eldritch Scion (Magus) 2 | Spells -/1 | GM Reroll +1 | Eldritch Pool 2/3 (1 round) |

"Everyone wants to climb today. Reminds me of a pack of magical monkeys who ran through the commune and stole our stuff. Meddypickle was furious, but I didn't need those stones anyway."

She eyes the longbow. "Sadly I bought a new bow right before our trip here."

Dark Archive

NG Tengu witch (jinx witch) 1.1 | HP 9/9 | AC 13 T 11 FF 12 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | CMD 10 | Init +7 | Perc +7 SM +5 | Speed 30 ft | Active Effects: --

Too-tuk cocks his head to the side and watches the other tengu scale the old tower. "Can you see the estate from up there?"

Grand Lodge

12/12 Max || AC:17 T:14 FF:13 CMD:15 || Fort:+1 Refl:+6 Will:+1 || Init:+6 Perception:+7 || Chaotic Good Female Tengu Swashbuckler (1) || Panache 2/2

Aoyagi looks around. Can she see the estate?

Preception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Strange Aeons - Map | Darkmoon Vale - Droskar's Crucible

The letter is written in Tien and appears to be a letter from a younger sister to her brother that was stationed at the outpost for sometime. It takes about how she misses him and cannot wait for him to return home...

Despite the thick canopy, you Aoyagi thinks she can see what appears to be a few sizable breaks in the distance... and it is in the area that your directions are guiding you all. Once done at the tower, you all continue your journey and after nearly six hours of traveling you finally arrive.

Gaps in the forest canopy allow shafts of light to fall on the ruins of a once opulent manor. The manor’s facade is covered in leafy vines, and the once-neatly manicured shrubberies of the courtyard now wildly overspill their bounds. An acrid stench assaults the senses as corpses of humanoids and beasts alike litter the grounds.

I'll add a link at the top of the page to the map shortly!

*EDIT*

Map link added, you all should have the ability to edit, so please move your icons around to wherever you would like your PC to be when you move. This is especially important during combat rounds. I use Google Slides, that way if you download the app on your smart phone or tablet, you can still edit the map as needed. If for some reason you are unable to do so still, ask myself or another player to move your icon please.

1 to 50 of 377 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Faelyn's House of Harmonious Wisdom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.