Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Evil's Lost at Bitter End (Inactive)

Game Master ckelley83

>>MAP<<


51 to 100 of 278 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

Sihir bids his skeleton move behind the green-ragged one and attack it, while he tries to take control of the blue-ragged one....

Casting command undead on Blue now (as before, DC 19 Will save to resist, but if it's mindless it gets no save), ordering Red to flank Green and attack it.

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Wyrgan pauses to see if Sihir gains control over the undead before attacking blue with his bastard sword...

Bastard Sword+PA+2Handed+FF: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
DMG: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Dark Archive

Male Lost at Bitter End | Blood Under Absalom

Geb Defender Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Blue succumbs to Sihir's spell, and Red flanks Green and attacks, hitting it soundly and taking a good chunk of of it's shoulder out!
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Since it is now under control, do you still want to attack Blue Wyrgan?

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

No Wyrgan will allow his team mate to control the utterly disgusting undead creature which will most likely damn that person in the eyes of the true gods when they finally perish and go before the tribunal of gods after death... let the man damn himself for playing with undead...

Dark Archive

Male Lost at Bitter End | Blood Under Absalom

Round 2!
Yellow Skeleton- Destroyed!
Blue Skeleton- Attacks Maldoc, misses! (Dominated)

Wyrgan- Up!

Red Skeleton- Dominated!

Korai- Up!
Sihir- Dominates Blue!
Maldoc- Up!

Green Skeleton-

Rhuul-

Wyrgan, Korai, andMaldoc are up!

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

Not having a good position to flank, Korai decides that Wyrgan and Sihir have control of the situation. He opts to provide light fire support and nurse his wounds.

5 ft step, shoot green and reload.

Pepperbox: 1d20 + 11 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 - 4 - 2 = 11 vs Touch
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

"I do hope you plan to dispose of these shambling corpses... even I won't deal in souls."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Maldoc shifts and goes after the non-dominated skeleton!

Concentration to cast Arcane Mark: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 Drats.

Touch" Attack: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 15 - 2 = 25 for Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 for Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 for Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Wyrgan moves forward 5 ft to attack the green skeleton...

Bastard Sword+PA+2Handed+FF: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
DMG: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

"After this is over what happens to your new pets...?" Wyrgan asks aloud...

Dark Archive

Male Lost at Bitter End | Blood Under Absalom

Between your assault, and the aid of the dominated skeletons, the remaining two enemies are completely obliterated! Now, you have two dominated skeletons standing expectantly, and in the distance, slumped over the fountain, is a humanoid shape, one arm hanging off the edge of the pool and in the water.

How are you going to deal with your pets? What are you going to do?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Maldoc will carefully approach the slumped figure, trying to ascertain what has happened and if it may be still alive.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Bard lvl8; AC 17; HP 58/58; Fort +7; Ref +8; Will +9; SM +9; Perc +12; Music left 20/25

Rhuul hurries to catch up with Maldoc and the rest.

"Great job with the skeletons guys" he says.

"I wonder who our friend over there is? Hopefully not our missing pathfinder."

Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

Sihir's new friends move to flank him as an honor guard.

"My control will not last forever. I think it should last about a week. We shall see if they last anywhere close to as long."

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Wyrgan nods at Sihir and then walks with the others to the slumped figure and calls out to him as he appraoches..."Hail Friend! What ails this place?"

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

Korai moves carefully pulls the body out of the fountain. He looks them up and down for signs of life.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

Some healing would be nice. I have a wand available if Wyrgan wouldn't mind patching me up.

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Wyrgan motions for Korai to put his wand away and touches the tengu while whispering a short prayer to Ragathiel...
LoH twice: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 5, 6) = 17

Dark Archive

Male Lost at Bitter End | Blood Under Absalom

As you all approach the slumped figure, the silence of the town comes back to you as the adrenaline from the battle wears off. After you heal up, you're able to inspect the figure, who turns out to be a completely dessicated corpse!

Full update coming in a few hours. I'm on mobile right now, but I wanted to advance the game at least a little.

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Wyrgan inspects the dead body for clues...

Heal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

"It appears this unfortunate soul will not be returning any hails any longer, as what ails this place certainly seems to ail him."

The tengu pulls his wayfinder out from the folds of his robe and holds it up, as though scanning the area with it. Using discerning wayfinder to cast Detect Magic. He'll carefully look through the skeletons belongings for anything useful, and then inspect the corpse for any identifying information.

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Korai- dont forget i LoH'd you for 17 health back

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Maldoc will assist the tengu in the search for information while the party determines their next move.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Bard lvl8; AC 17; HP 58/58; Fort +7; Ref +8; Will +9; SM +9; Perc +12; Music left 20/25

Rhuul will also help, checking the area for magic, and looking within the fountain.

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

After inspecting the body Wyrgan moves around focusing on detecting any evil or magic in the immediate area.

Dark Archive

Lost at Bitter End

I'll read through the gameplay posts, but if everyone could let me know if they currently have any ongoing spells, abilities, etc. that I should be aware of, just in case I miss it. Or any other info for that matter that you think I should know.

Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

Well, I did shanghai a pair of skeleton warriors....

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

i believe i had just expended 2 LoHs to heal the tengu before the break

Dark Archive

Lost at Bitter End

RECAP:
Upon being summoned by the VC, you were immediatly, teleported to the town of Geb's Rest on the edge of the Mana Wastes. You were sent here to search for information regarding the missing Cleric of Nethys, Rijana, a fellow Pathfinder who had been researching the area. You are to locate Rijana if possible, and retrieve her four journals worth of notes. The VC also warned you, that the Mana Wastes are known to be a magical dead zone. Upon arrival, you found the town mysteriously for some time, with no signs of any life. However, you did stumble across four undead lurking around the town's central fountain. You have just taken care of the threat, and have discovered a corpse lying in the fountain.
=================================================================

The dessicated corpse appears to be little more than a dried husk now, and something is obviously not right about it. Upon a thorough search, you quickly determine that this is indeed, Rijana, the missing Cleric. On her corpse the you find one of her journals. Labeled Magical Mysteries of the Mana Wastes Steles, it’s a 200 page book half-filled with Rijana’s tiny scribbles, including a day-to-day account of her activities in the Wastes over the last six months. Oddly, her last entry indicates that she was two days north of Geb’s Rest, in the Mana Wastes, camped around a stele that she believed could cure the Mana Wastes of it’s magical afflictions (or lack thereof ) if only she could just translate and properly perform the ritual laid out on the stele in ancient Kelish. This journal also makes mention of three other journals: Translations of the Mana Wastes Stele; Demi-Planes, Pocket Dimensions, and the Mysteries of Geb; and Flora, Fauna, and Hazards of the Mana Wastes. The journal indicates that her camp is two normal travel days away, through some of the harshest conditions on Golarion, and includes a crudely sketched map.

Heal DC 15:
She was clearly killed by unnatural means.

Knowledge Arcana DC 20:
It appears as if she was destroyed after performing some sort of magical ritual.

Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

"I suspect she was actually killed attempting one of the rituals of which she writes. If she was dealing with works of planar geometry and genesis, it could certainly explain her displacement."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Hmm, then these rituals are difficult to master. Either that or see summoned some power much greater than her own.

Maldoc pauses, then continues. I suppose we will need to retrace her steps back to her camp in order to locate these other journals. We should leave immediately.

Dark Archive

Lost at Bitter End

I'm not sure how you would like to handle your undead pets from here. You know from the warnings you received that magic tends to not work in the Mana Wastes, and you will not be able to continue your control over them. Honestly, Command Undead should have failed anyways, since they had Protection from Good, which would have made them immune to attempts to control them. I'm fine with saying you put them down with ease before you go and just glossing over it for simplicity, instead of running a combat.

I would also like to point out that the scenario declares it sunset at this point, so let me know if you still want to leave right away, or wait until the morning.

Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

It's debatable, since command undead is Necromancy, and protection from Chaos/Evil/Good/Law specifically mentions Enchantment, but I could see it being ruled either way. As for the Mana Wastes problem, I could command them to wait for us at the borders of Geb when we go that direction.

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

Heal (Untrained): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

"Rough end... I'm sure the Venture Captain will be very displeased with this outcome. I suggest recovering her body as powerful restorative magics could possibly revive her even now, presuming her soul hasn't elected to face judgement yet... and with unfinished work as such I would not be surprised if she consented. For now I'd suggest we study her maps, fortify our position, and get some rest. Looks like we've got a rough road ahead."

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Heal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

"She was clearly killed by unnatural means... more going on than it seems or that we were informed..."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Maldoc notices the setting sun. Hmm, perhaps camp is in order. I'm not certain I'd want to roam this area at night.

Dark Archive

Lost at Bitter End

You camp for the night in Geb's Rest, and the night passes without incident. Upon first light, you pack up camp and prepare to head out into the Mana Wastes. Sihir instructs his undead minions to stay put and await his return. The directions and crude map in Rijana's journal lead you northward into the Wastes, and for the most part follows the old road that used to connect the city of Greydirge in Geb, with the fortress town of Ecanus in Nex.

As you make your way deeper into the blasted desert, you begin to notice odd occurrences. Ioun stones randomly cease to function, dropping to the ground, only to work again minutes later. Wyrgan notices his strength fade a bit from time to time, and Maldoc has trouble recalling some of his spells. At one point, Sihir reaches into his Handy Haversack for a bite of ration, and discovers the pack seems completely empty.

Could you all place yourselves on the next map in whatever formation you plan to travel in.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Bard lvl8; AC 17; HP 58/58; Fort +7; Ref +8; Will +9; SM +9; Perc +12; Music left 20/25

"Well, me Father said he didn't think I was as funny as I thought I was..." says Rhuul kicking at a headband he wears that doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

"I guess he was right."

He takes a spot in the middle of the team, having learned recently that dwarf skin is not quite as hard as dwarf steel.

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

Korai mutters curses as he notices the anomalies in the magic gear he has. After some thought he stops and takes off his bandolier and armor. He fishes in it as he walks until his bullets are accessible and motions for a short break. "My ammunition storage seems... unreliable. I'll need to make some compromises if I am to support you both as a scout and gunner. Wyrgan, you seem quite the mighty stalwart, would you mind taking possession of some of my gear such that I can maintain full battle-worthiness?"

He'll give his armor and bandolier to Wyrgan, and keep some of his ammunition in his mundane pack. He'll keep his pistol and dagger in hand, and keep his cold-iron blanched ammunition (so I can get that blanch off of my bloody inventory tracking sheet) along with some paper cartridges and standard ammunition on his person.

AC will drop by 3, only his regular ammo, cold iron blanched ammo, and paper cartridges will be accessible. Blunderbuss will not be accessible.

Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

Sihir wards himself with dark power before they set out (i.e. before we enter the Mana Wastes proper).

false life: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

Wyrgan steps forward to lead the group although he does tell them that he is no thief and has no skill with locks. Once everyone is adjusted and ready the holy warrior will commence moving forward...

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

"Don't worry... I've got plenty of expertise with locks. While I am proficient as a burglar if necessary I do find that a well-written business arrangement can empty a fool's pockets twice whereas blatant thievery only works once."

He looks around at the party. "...okay, forget I ever said that."

He looks at his cloak as its magical properties flicker on and off again. "I suppose I can't rely on this to help me stay hidden, but fortunately I'm pretty skilled at good ol' mundane reconnaissance. If you'd like I can keep up ahead by a good 20 paces and double back if there's any trouble."

If the party is OK with this, Korai will stay 50 ft ahead of the party and scout. Otherwise he'll stay up front with Wyrgan and check for traps on any notable edifices or man-made protrusions. He'll keep his pistol concealed at the ready using his Deft Palm trait. His skill bonuses are as follows for skills in question:
Stealth: +22, +16 without magic bonuses
Sleight of Hand: +15, +14 without magic bonuses
Perception: +12, no magic bonuses

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

Maldoc will fall in just behind Wyrgan.

So are magic items not working at all or are they going in and out of service?

Dark Archive

Lost at Bitter End

I'm going on the assumption that Korai is ahead of the group scouting.

GM:

1d12 ⇒ 5
1d2 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 17 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 20 = 50
Korai Stealth: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (20) + 22 = 42
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29

The first few hours of the journey are fairly uneventful. You even begin to get used to the waxing and waning of magic. A little after midday, the sun burning down on the desert, out of nowhere something slams into Wyrgan and begins tearing into his flesh. A moment later, you feel all your magic fade away and suddenly the attacker becomes clear, popping into existence. The animated skeleton of a huge fanged cat, its bones glowing with fire and seething with smoke stands before you, the paladin in it's jaws.

Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 331d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 231d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Claw 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 151d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Claw 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 221d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (12) + 19 = 31
Rake 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 281d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Rake 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 181d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Init:

Init,Wyrgan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Init,Maldoc: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Init,Korai: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Init,Sihir: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Init,Rhuul: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Cat: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Round 1
Magic: 1d2 ⇒ 1 OFF

Maldoc
Sihir

=====================
Cat Knowledge Planes, DC 17, one question plus one for every 5 you beat DC
=====================
Korai
Wyrgan (-22, grappled)
Rhuul

Every round I roll to determine if magic will work. If magic is off, you are essentially in the effect of an Antimagic Field. I would appreciate it if you could all post what your AC is while magic is not functioning.

Silver Crusade

Male
Skills:
Religion +5/Planes +4/Diplomacy +9/SM+10
Tracked:
Fervor: 3/3; Blessings: 5/5; LoH: 6/6
Aasimar (Angelkin)CL:7 Paladin 4/Warpriest 4 (HP:72/72)(AC:27 FF:27 T:13)(F:+13/R:+5/W:+15)(CMD:22)(Init:+6)(Perception:+14)

well this is gonna suck

Wyrgans non magic AC is 20; T:10, FF:20
His attacks decrease to +9/+2 with the loss of his belt and sword magic.
His saves go to F:12; R:5; W:11

Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

My armor class is 14/14/11 without my ring.

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

Defenses? Weaknesses?

Faced with few alternatives, Sihir takes a potshot at the horror with his crossbow.

Darkwood Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
low lets me retrieve my bolt if I miss: 1d100 ⇒ 30

Dark Archive

Lost at Bitter End

Hellcat:
The hellcat is a devious predator native to the fiery pits of Hell. While the hellcat is not a devil itself, it often acts as a guardian or mount for devils. Some might assume that hellcats serve devils as pets, but since hellcats are as intelligent as humans, they take offense to the idea that they might be anyone's pet.

On its own, a hellcat prefers to spend its time hunting and stalking prey. While the hellcat, as an outsider, need not eat to survive, it does enjoy eating for pleasure, often leaving significant portions of its kills behind for others to find. A hellcat that enters into an alliance with a devil is often used as a sort of hunter as a result. Human mortals can use spells like planar ally or planar binding to conjure hellcats for similar purposes. Those who do so are well advised to treat the hellcat with respect, for should any master prove too haughty with his hellcat or treat it as a dumb animal, the hellcat nurtures a lasting grudge. In such instances, the hellcat goes to great lengths to plan and coordinate revenge on the spellcaster, hoping to satisfy its own pride and to provide a lesson and example to all those who would deal with their kind.

Defenses: DR 5/good, Resist fire 10, SR 18. No weaknesses

@ Korai: BTW, the Hellcat did not notice you

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

AC 14/10/14 without magic and armor.
At a light load without my leather on.
Saves are F: 5 R: 11 W: 2 without items.
Time for some good old fashioned sneak attack.

Scarab Sages

male Wayang Illusionist 8
Spoiler:
| AC 16, T 16, FF 13 |HP: 34/34 | F +2, R +5, W +5 (+2 versus shadow/fear/death) | Init +3, Perc 0 |CMB +2 CMD 15|10/10 Blinding Rays, 8/8 Invisibility Field, 1/1 Arcane Bond

"It's a hellcat devil! All I can advise is strike with all your might, and don't bother with alchemist's fire or any such thing!"

The Exchange

Male Tengu Gun1/Rogue6 | HP 2/47 | AC 15, T 15, FF 13* | F: +6, R: +13, W: +3 | CMD 19 | Perc +12 | Init +7

Do we know if the DR is (Su) or (Ex)? Also does it seem to notice me?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Magus (Bladebound) [9.1] | HP 63/63 | AC 28 T 18 FF 22 | F +9 R +11 W +9 | CMB +7 CMD 25 | Init +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision) | Acro/EA/Fly +8 | Climb/Swim/SM +3

I believe I'll be at 21/15/16 for my non-magical AC.

I guess we'll do this the old fashipned way!

Black Blade, sans magic: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 for Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Black Blade, sans magic: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 for Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Obviously Maldoc is not used to doing this the old fashioned way.

Dark Archive

Lost at Bitter End
Korai Shardwing wrote:
Do we know if the DR is (Su) or (Ex)? Also does it seem to notice me?

Until you asked, I had never thought of that. According to the Universal Monster Rules, DR can be either one, but doesn't explain how to determine that. I can't seem to find a solid answer on the boards either. Based on the description of Ex and Su, I'm going to say it's Su and therefore suppressed while magic is not functioning. Also, the 3.5 SRD has almost the exact same wording as Pathfinder for DR, and it declares alignment DR as Su. However, the fire resistance will still be active, since the Hellcat literally has fire for blood.

Also, no it did not see you.

@ Wyrgan: I messed up on the Hellcat attack. I thought it was the bite that had Grab, not the claws. The claws did not connect (magic was still working in the surprise round), so therefore no Grab or Rake. Though that may change...

Sihir lets a bolt fly from his crossbow while shouting a warning to his fellow Pathfinders, but it flies off into the desert harmlessly. Maldoc tries to strike with his blade, but has become too reliant on his magical powers and misses as well. The fiery cat lashes out again at the Paladin, connecting with teeth and claw.

Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 201d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Claw 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 201d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Claw 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 211d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34

Round 1
Magic: OFF

Maldoc
Sihir
=====================
Cat
=====================
Korai
Wyrgan (-34, grappled)
Rhuul

51 to 100 of 278 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Evil's Untitled 7-11 Season 0 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.