Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Elberion's Council of Thieves

Game Master GeraintElberion

Five Wiscrani natives are struggling to free their city from the dark forces that plague it...


1,501 to 1,513 of 1,513 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

{Hunter} Male Half-Orc Urban Ranger 3 {HP15/28 | AC 17 T12 FF14 CMD 18 | F/R/W 5/5/2}

"If we follow them, probably best to have one of us follow while the others follow our watcher. Or another possibility is to have two watchers, make it seem like each aren't aware of the other, just in case one does get caught."


Male Human Inquisitor of Iomedae 3 [HP 27/27, AC 19/12/17, F +4 R +3 W +5]

Daxius can't help but smile with the turn this conversation was going. This sounds promising, and is fitting for my skills. Hyngrot has the right of it; watching and following is best done in pairs. I agree that following the Bastards and observing their criminal behavior would be gratifying and would justify our efforts to take them down. First, we observe their complex and make an accounting of their activities. Agreed?


Male Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

"Sounds like a good plan - do you wish Hyngrot to accompany you, or someone else." Gesturing toward Hyngrot, "You are well aquainted with slipping through the city, but I can always pertend to be skulking about looking for certain illicit compounds."


GM All-powerful dictator of reality 4

I love you guys :D Any questions you have about the area? Or anything else?

Janniven has sketched a rough map.


Female Human Conjurer/1 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | HP 8/8 | F +1+2 R +1 W +3 | Init +1| Perc +1/+3|Sense Motive +8

The scholar peruses the map. "Janniven, do you know if there are sewers in that area?"

Come to think of it, does Pontia know if there are?
Knowledge (Local) check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

She's also got Knowledge (History) +10, if that's helpful.


Male Human Inquisitor of Iomedae 3 [HP 27/27, AC 19/12/17, F +4 R +3 W +5]

Hand-drawn map. Classy!

Daxius responds to Nicolai. You and Hyngrot should make up one team. Pontia, Angus and I will comprise the other. Our teams should split and come at the temple from the northeast and northwest, respectively. We make ourselves as inconspicuous as possible, observe, and follow any bastards to catch them in the act. Avoid contact unless you must intervene to save a victim from harm. He looks to Pontia. Do we have any way to communicate magically?

Daxius is ready to execute the plan, but remains open to tweaking.


Female Human Conjurer/1 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | HP 8/8 | F +1+2 R +1 W +3 | Init +1| Perc +1/+3|Sense Motive +8

"There's a cantrip I can use, but it will only work while we're within 130 feet of each other."


HP: 26/30 AC 17/14/13: F +2, R +6, W+2, Per:+7, Init: +5, Drinks: 0

"A hundred and thirty feet is better than zero feet."


Male Human (Varisian) Alchemist 3

Nicolai looks over to Hyngrot, [b]"You have a better sense of the city than I - I'll follow your lead and I can act the 'illicit apothecary', if things go south."[/]


{Hunter} Male Half-Orc Urban Ranger 3 {HP15/28 | AC 17 T12 FF14 CMD 18 | F/R/W 5/5/2}

"Sounds good. Hopefully shouldn't be much reason to question us."


Male Human Inquisitor of Iomedae 3 [HP 27/27, AC 19/12/17, F +4 R +3 W +5]

Daxius nods, satisfied. Very Good. Our two groups will stay within range of Pontia's cantrip while we recon. He addresses Hyngrot and Nicholai. We will inform you if we must move away.


Female Human Conjurer/1 | AC 11 T 11 FF 10 | HP 8/8 | F +1+2 R +1 W +3 | Init +1| Perc +1/+3|Sense Motive +8

Dotting to get this back on my Campaigns page.


Male Human Inquisitor of Iomedae 3 [HP 27/27, AC 19/12/17, F +4 R +3 W +5]

Tease!

1,501 to 1,513 of 1,513 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Elberion's Council Of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.