Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Edwin's Zeitgeist Campaign

Game Master Insnare

When the people and King of Risur have internal or external enemies but won't or can't call in the military... They Call in the RHC(Royal Homeland Constabulary)
Chapter 1: The Island at the Axis of the World
Chapter 2: The Dying Skyseer
Chapter 3: Digging for Lies
Chapter 4: Always on Time

RHC HQ
FLINT CITY
Zeigeist World Map
Avery Coast Train


6,851 to 6,900 of 6,967 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>

Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

I have a meeting planned with the homeless guy, right? Maybe we can try freeing the elven slave and put her on the ship?


Shot Putter Funkmeister

You have a meeting with the homeless guy. You can try to free the elven slave, the only problem is the law is on the owner's side.

Chretien

Spoiler:
The half ork man says, "Here is a ticket to see the great Heid it starts at 8pm. I will meet you in the lobby at 7:45 and we can walk together."

Remember you can tail Luc, Bree, Ottavia, Cardiff, Malia, Verbulak, Elanor. You haven't tailed Cardiff, yet.


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

gm:
"Sounds good, thank you." do i know what the Heid is and where this theater is?


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Chretien

Spoiler:
Your character would. Heid Echatol is the prevailing philosophical/religious practice of the Dwarves of Drakr and Vlendam Heid is its founder


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

Someone (or more than one) should trail Bree and Luc!


Stephan DeWir (Black Market Arms Dealer) Hp 53/53 AC 25 (+7 Perc; +1 Init; Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +4)

Cretien, Falkor:
Well we are off the train for some time and with the extra backup i really want to see if we can free that High elf slave. You both know how important and valuable as a commodity she is. I just want her to be free and the future of the elven race


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

Angus, Cretien, Falkor:
"Unfortunately, I've already made plans, unless you are planning on doing this very late. I am attending a philosophical reading with Damata. It's an Eschatologist thing. While I don't follow the view, I imagine it will provide some insight. I've been reading about the group more and more, which tells me they're growing, or at least becoming more active. Anyway, I'm doing that starting at 7:45. I'm not sure how long it will go, but I can come looking for you afterward."


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

CAF:
"Do you have a plan to make it work? We may wish to involve the others. Our priority remains the mission. I'll speak with the man we met during the attack, but Luc and Bree need to be trailed."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Why isn't Isaac invited to your meeting?


Stephan DeWir (Black Market Arms Dealer) Hp 53/53 AC 25 (+7 Perc; +1 Init; Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +4)

CAF:
Besides a smash and grab ? no real plan right now. but would you guys be ok with that ? if you are then i can get to other on board and see if they are ok with it


Male Half Giant Hilary Bray Machinesmith 6 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | HP 44/45 | F +8 R +7 W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +10

Sorry for my absence. I was not getting notification of new posts in gameplay here.

As the train reaches the station Isaac seems to come out of the funk he has been in since the attack. He shakes his head and announces, "It will be good to be out of that train for a while." He follows the group and says "We have a job to attend to, that should take precedence over everything. Someone should check in an see if there are any changes to it. I can do that if you like."


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

CAF:
"I hope you have more information, perhaps a plan, by the time I am done with my event."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Perception DC 25

Spoiler:
While you are discussing your plans for the evening, you see the blond haired, goateed man you saw at the end of the battle sitting in your suite with, wearing a large tuxedo with overcoat which has patches where the elbows have worn thin. He is reading the Trekhom Times in Dwarven.


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

"Let me get Isaac and Meera. They need to be a part of this conversation..." Falko says and goes to get the others.

When everyone is there, he recapitulates: "Our colleague Angus is... uncomfortable with the enslavement of the elven girl. The one hidden under a veil. We have a boat here, in this enclave, so we could use this to slip her off, but it's still a risky proposition."

"Also, we need to trail a few people, in particular Jierre and Bree, while Cretien and I have meetings this evening. That leaves us quite thin, unless we use our sleepers on the train to do some of the work."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

You are a bit startled by the unexpected voice coming from the rocking chair in your suite. "Salutations, I had mentioned I would meet you in your room. I did that you guys fought like a team earlier today. If you are interested in slipping the girl away, may I offer my assistance. You may not have noticed certain things about her master that I have. By the by, I like to be called Mr. Mapple. "


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

Falko blinks in disbelief. All his senses scream panic in his mind. How much have they said? How jeardized is their mission?

He turns to the man, his face a mask: "I thought you were only interested in my blade? Obviously, you have a way with shadows... Mind telling us what you are doing on this train? And perhaps you could also clarify why you so rudely spied on my employers' conversation?"

Bluff: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Stephan DeWir (Black Market Arms Dealer) Hp 53/53 AC 25 (+7 Perc; +1 Init; Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +4)

Angus was about to speak but was interrupted but this Mr Mapple

as he turns toward the man in shock his left hands goes to rest on the hilt of his weapon


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Mr. Mapple says, "Well, why I am on this train has a great deal to do with that blade, you are carrying. For the better part of a year I have been travelling along the railroad because of an altercation with my father, where I tried to kill him and he did vice versa. That blade is from him a Dr. Wolfgang von Recklinghausen, who is my father or better said reanimator. He and I didn't leave it on positive terms and I regret my actions against him and his household. I was originally another human who had died I think five years ago and father used a mixture of Science and magic was able to bring me back to life. He was very kind to me but I felt somewhat betrayed. I do apologize you feeling as if I had been spying on you. Sometimes my skill in being deathly quiet is not under my control. How did you acquire my father's blade?"


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

Cretien watches the scene with piqued interest.

...Reanimated? Most interesting.


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

"Your father... Well, the blade he gave to me as a gift. We... We got him out of a tight spot."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

He then says, "Ok, if he trusted you I trust you as well. So I overheard you talking about freeing the Elven girl and that you have a ship. She keeps her drugged most of the time. I could help you with your other issues if you like. We could grab her late tonight, bring her to the ship and then she could shove off."


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

"You said there was more to the lady 'protecting' the elven girl..." starts Falko, hoping the man will finish the sentence.

Also, he's still not sure whether he can trust the man who so decided to trust them...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Falko

Spoiler:
You get the feeling that he is being completely honest with you.

Mapple says, "Zauber... er I mean Magie... Magic. She is as the Dwarves would say a Charodayka. She is a maestro. She cast these spells on the girl to keep her docile or she drugs her. I am frankly appalled by that behavior. My father in retrospect probably just wanted to keep me safe and never did anything like that to me. Horrid.... horrid."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Chretien with the orcs, anyone want to follow Cardiff or do you want to follow Luc and Bree?


Male Half Giant Hilary Bray Machinesmith 6 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | HP 44/45 | F +8 R +7 W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +10

"If we are finished here I have some things to do tonight. Would anyone like to accompany me after last time?" Isaac says. He then prepares to start following Cardiff.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Disguise: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism
GMEDWIN wrote:

Falko ** spoiler omitted **

Mapple says, "Zauber... er I mean Magie... Magic. She is as the Dwarves would say a Charodayka. She is a maestro. She cast these spells on the girl to keep her docile or she drugs her. I am frankly appalled by that behavior. My father in retrospect probably just wanted to keep me safe and never did anything like that to me. Horrid.... horrid."

"Mmh... It would have been best to make the attempt earlier, as her magic would have been hampered... This seems quite risky to me. Now, you have not tell me why you're on this train..."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Mr. Mapple says, "Well I am now homeless and wanted to see the world. After the last altercation with my father, I was left penniless. So have been able to make due along the railroad. We could try taking her late tonight if you wish, while the charodayka sleeps."


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

"All right... We try it after we finish our trailing. If all goes well... But let me ask you this first: You said you were brought back... Through science. Can you explain this a little more? What was your father working on?"


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Mr. Mapple starts to weep and says, "I was his recreation, I lost my senses when I started to have memories of my previous life. and I realized I had some supernatural powers like when I touch someone, I absorb their soul and they die."


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

Falko tenses at the revelation. He swallows hard and continues: "This is unfortunate. From what I knew of your father, he seems to often get carried away by research ideals, with tragic consequences... Do you know of others with the same condition as you? And have you found ways to avoid killing those you touch?" he asks with an helpful tone.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

He says, "I am afraid to try. I don't know of any others like me."

I have Isaac on Cardiff, Falko and Angus on Bree and co(with Mapple if you want his help) and Chretien with the orc. Any questions? Falko and Angus please give me the follow and avoid being noticed rolls.


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

Falko, Angus, and Mapple will alternate in support of one another, allowing changes in disguises, tactics, distractions, etc. Any special roll you think would make sense to simulate that?

Also, I forgot, can we use our plants to keep an eye on people? Inside and outside the train? If so, I would like them to keep an eye on Malia and the slaver while we're away.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Shoot, I had to go fishing for this :) Here are your contacts from the planning phase: Nalaam teleportation, Teleportation in Vendricce, Contacts in Cherage, 2 first level character on the train and one 3rd level character on the train, contacts in Sid Minos and Trekhom. Angus is on Vaca, I think. Sure you can have your people on the train watch Malia and they will give you a report. If you want you can have your Trekhom contacts follow the slaver. Who will you be concentrating on, Bree or Luc?


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

Both? I would prefer our contacts follow Luc instead of the slaver.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

I need rolls from each of you for:Keeping Up. In each stage, have the PC make a check, typically Perception. If the target goes through a crowded district, perhaps Knowledge (Local) would be more appropriate. If the target asks the town guards to be on the lookout for the PC, Diplomacy or Bluff might allay the guards’ suspicions. Let the PCs come up with suggestions, but feel free to adjust the DC based on how likely the skill would actually help the situation.
Stay Hidden. Each stage have the PC make a check, typically Stealth. Climb might let a character stalk along rooftops, if the terrain is appropriate. Bluff. You have people on the train and then contacts in Trekhom. Are the three of you following Luc or Bree? I thought you wanted to follow the slaver to make sure she doesn't take off.


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

Falko/Gauthier takes his time to think up new disguises that he will be able to change swiftly thanks to his two simple, yet powerful artifacts: his hat of disguise and his sleeves of many garments.

Disguise: 1d20 + 7 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 10 = 22

Then, following Bree is mostly a matter of finding a spot where he can shift appearance without being seen. Thankfully, Angus and Mapple can serve as distractions when needed.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Isaac

Spoiler:
You bid yourself adieu from your colleagues and you set off to tail Cardiff. You catch him fielding questions in the lobby from the battle with the malice beast and then he goes upstairs to his room in the hotel. He tries to be coy as he changes clothes and puts on some sort of disguise and you follow him to another less expensive hotel... PLease give me another 2 rolls.

Chretien

Spoiler:
As you walk out of your room at 730pm, you see Damata Griento looking at you as he then smiles in your direction, "Monsiegnor Mulheer, I am delight that you are coming with me. To hear the great Heid is an honor, I must say, Amigo, um er Amis." You make your way to the theater where the talk shall begin, slide your tickets to the usher and he sits you in the theater. At 8:00 pm, the enclave clock tolls, and vlendam Heid walks on stage, wearing a heavy brown suit and thick spectacles. The audience is filled with scholars, philosophers, and theologians, but a roped-off section in front reserved for railroad passengers is empty save for Damata and yourself. “People ask me,” he starts, “how will the world end? How in the various hells should I know? I am not a prophet. I don’t believe you can know what will happen. Yes, mages and priests can see paths and visions, but it only takes one unlikely interaction or chance meeting to change the course of the future. “I don’t say I know how the world will end. But I know that it will end. Every fire burns itself out. Tomorrow morning, look to the sun. Feel how warm it is. One day it must burn out, and without it this world will freeze. Maybe some—”

GM ROlls

Spoiler:
Angus Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12, Bluff 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29,,, Mr. Mapple Climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18, Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Falko, Angus and Mapple

Spoiler:
You are able to tail Bree and she seems somewhat shaken up after the affair of the day to a bar called the Korol Morya (Sea King), while there you notice, your contacts from the train monitoring Luc as well as you see that Elanor the slaver goes to a room in the basement. Bree sits at the bar and drinks. The dwarf Verzubulak buys a drink for the bar again and says, " “To those we trust in, and to those who earn our trust. May alcohol forever help bring us together!” Can you give me two more rolls of the same


Male Half Giant Hilary Bray Machinesmith 6 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | HP 44/45 | F +8 R +7 W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +10

Isaac carefully follows Cardiff into the lower class hotel to see what he is up to.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Disguise: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Disguise: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

GM:
am i making these rolls too? i assume not since i am in a theater but i figured i'd ask

Cephas listens to the speech, and looks about to the others there to get a feel for who really comes to these events.


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

GM, F, A:
Disguise: 1d20 + 7 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 10 = 20
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Chretien, you don't need to roll.

Isaac

Spoiler:
You wait two hours and then you see Cardiff in a different set of clothing and walks to the larger railyard. He walks into Warehouse Six at 9:30 pm. You follow in the shadows from a distance and see a small, fat dwarf with a wrinkled face full of stubble, dressed in a Drakran military uniform. He’s flanked by two human attendants, and a dozen other armed soldiers are around in the warehouse.

Chretien

Spoiler:
The majority of the crowd seem to be Drakran citizens and there is a great deal of dwarves.

He stops, then looks down to the front row and adjusts his glasses.
“I prepared a speech,” he says. “They hired me and told me the audience would be layfolk. I tried to prepare something simple. I see I have some admirers in the back rows, but up front, it is pretty empty. You survived the attack on the train today?”
Damata nods. Unexpectedly, Heid sits down at the edge of the stage and lets his feet dangle as he addresses Damata and you directly.

“I have a contract, and I must speak on a level my audience understands. Let us be efficient. I wrote a rather long treatise on how best to prepare for death, and for other endings in life. Today there was a great deal of death on your train. I leave it to you: please ask whatever you want, and perhaps we can learn something from this tragedy.” Damata thinks for a minute, then says, “The people who died today don’t have a chance to change anything anymore. I do. I hurt my family, and I can’t stand myself now. I want to change things. I saw I could die out of nowhere, so I guess I should make amends while I have the chance.”

The dwarven sage says, “I have dealt with this before,” Heid says. “Life has many chapters, and if you want the book to end properly, you must choose the path of each chapter well too.”[b]

[b]“Oh.” Damata slumps. “It’s hard, because I think if I try to fix anything, I’ll get myself killed.”

GM ROlls

Spoiler:
Angus Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11, Bluff 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23, Mr. Mapple Climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11, Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
FMA [spoiler] You follow Bree to the outside of another area of another lighthouse where you see that Ottavia passes her a note and then you continue to follow Bree who ends up going back to the Sea King has a few drinks and eventually goes back to the hotel. On to the slaver?


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

GM:

"It seems, so it is with equipment as it is with people. In time, it will fail, falter, crumble to dust. Time shows that a population can become better with time. A few materials can be made into an item that outlasts what its components might have otherwise. Sure, in the end, all is dust; but I think I like to try to make the trip towards that point a little better." Cephas says, thinking a brief moment. "So do you know anything of the attack? Of the creatures? I have never seen anything of the sort."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Isaac, Falko, Angus


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

I posted my rolls earlier. Let me know if you need or expect anything else.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Shoot my / did not show up.

FMA

Spoiler:
FMA [spoiler] You follow Bree to the outside of another area of another lighthouse where you see that Ottavia passes her a note and then you continue to follow Bree who ends up going back to the Sea King has a few drinks and eventually goes back to the hotel. [ooc]On to the slaver?


Male Half Giant Hilary Bray Machinesmith 6 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | HP 44/45 | F +8 R +7 W +4 | Init +1 | Perc +10

Isaac:
Isaac stays in place and waits for Cardiff to leave the warehouse. He knows getting close enough to hear what is going on would be dangerous as he isn't built for stealth.


Gauthier de Nevereth HP 35/35; AC 19/14/15; Saves 2/8/4; Init +4; Perc +14; Luck 6/10 used; Lore Master 1/1 used; Images 0; Buffs: Heroism

FMA:
Having confirmed the connection with Ottavia, who could be just a messenger, but nevertheless is involved, Falko suggests the group joins with the others and make the rescue attempt. It's best if we're all involved, in one capacity or another.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

FMA

Spoiler:
You guys make your way back to the hotel. What do you want to do? Give me an action plan.

Chretien

Spoiler:
Heid answers, "The Malice Lands are in effect a remainder of a time when things almost ended. The elvish Goddess perished and left a blight. Some monsters like dragons may have gone feral. Some animals are just mutated and have gotten simpler. My travels have been more to the north where the ice can be bigger than a skyscraper. People oft ask me if there is a way, but the way of Heid Eschatol is the way of finding peace along the inevitability of death. Senor Griento, you look as though you have something that mayhaps could be helped or such."

Griento starts to speak, tears in his eyes as he says, "Monsignor Mulheer and Gospodin Heid, I must first apologize to Mr. Mulheer for indeed misleading you in our conversation from a couple days ago. You seem to be an upstanding individual when you came to my family's aid in Cherage. Here is the situation: I hail from a family of orcish warchiefs in Ber, and although I never fit in as a warrior, so I was more slick and was able to make my wealth in real estate, mostly dealing with Risuri and Danoran elites trying to set up factories. After a decade of success, though, I have to admit that I was suckered into a high-stakes con by a man posing as a Risuri train magnate, who planned to build a railroad across the Anthras Mountains to connect the two countries of Risur and Ber. I was dazzled by his slick pitch that involved him teleporting me to Flint and taking me to lavish parties. I thought I saw vast potential for wealth and he required a huge down payment to buy a stake, I, then, took a loan from The Family, a criminal organization based out of Crisillyir. After my ‘partner’ disappeared with tens of thousands of gold pieces, I realized that I was on the hook. After begging for mercy, I was told to steal the magical heirlooms and war trophies of my clan, and bring them to Nalaam where the local mages could convert the items into more liquid wealth. To make matters worse, I botched an attempt to lie to my wife, and ended up with her and our kids tagging along, expecting to enjoy a vacation while I do ‘research for my railroad.’ I have a suitcase of holding full of magic weapons and amulets which I had stolen from my clan's villa at home, about twenty items worth a total of 34,000 gp. I have a hunch I’ll never make it home alive, and even if I do, I can be pretty sure my family will kill me."

Isaac

Spoiler:
You can see a transaction between Cardiff and this Drakran soldier take place where there is what looks to be papers exchange for gold and after an hour Cardiff makes his way to the docks to check ship schedules.


Cephas Mulheer M Tiefling train monsters Steamwright 6 // AC 20/15/15 / HP 45/45 / F +5 R +6 W +6 / Init. +3 / Perc. +9 / Sense Motive +0

GM:
"Well, I don't really mind the being lied to part, so long as I am in no immediate danger. That said, what is your expectation from revealing such... uncomfortable personal information? You can take solace in the fact that it is perhaps for the best that your loved ones are with you, they may have borne the brunt of retribution at home if your clan were the type to do so over stolen items."

GM can you remind me what I know of the Family? I know it sounds very familiar, did we have dealings with them in Flint?

6,851 to 6,900 of 6,967 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zeitgeist: Act 1... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.