Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GMEdwin's The Pharoah's Race

Game Master Insnare

A motley group of adventurers fixing to find the pharoah's tomb first.


101 to 150 of 1,175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Khaldrun attempts to identify and evaluate their potential foes. He tries to mentally note any articles they seem to show interest in, and seeks any overt signs of their abilities, their builds, their equipment, their interactions, etc.

Did Alistair and Kirsteen just go out on a date? Or was that supposed to be the meal Khaldrun suggested for the party - I need to know whether I should commence wolf whistling or not ;)


Female Aasimar Bear Shaman / 1

That was the meal Khaldrun suggested

At dinner:
Sometimes during the conversation, when Cooper is "sharing his knowledge of the city", Kirsteen reminds him that she has lived here her whole life.

"That is a lovely little necklace you're wearing Cooper. Is it a token from someone perhaps?" Perhaps from a current girlfriend you haven't mentioned yet...

At the auction:

Kirsteen would accompany Cooper to the market. Unsure of what unsavory individuals might be present, she would be a bit hesitant to go on her own.

Kirsteen would wander over to where the items are and attempt to appraise some before auction giving special attention to any of a religious nature.

appraise 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
knowledge religion 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

yes it was the meal khaldrun mentioned Khaldrun please feel free to add to the conversation

at dinner

This thing? It was a gift from ... an old friend, Something I would rather not talk about The look on his face exposes some emotional burden he would rather not share. he quickly tucks it away again.

later at the market Alistair will metion to Kristeen {b] if you must know about the necklace ask Jalden. [/b]


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Cooper is able to find a bayonet that fits his pistol in the bazaar. It is of masterwork quality with a sphynx engraved in gold on the blade.

Torsk:

Spoiler:
You see three distinct parties at the auction, a aristocratic looking man with an entourage of seven specifically guarding a lockbox.

Another man who looks to work for a museum who definitely dislikes the former.

And you notice two men speaking to one another surrounded by a group of men and women guarding them.

Lanfear

Spoiler:
You are unable to discern any Aspis agents

Cooper and Kirsteen

Spoiler:
You two walk over to the showing table to take a look at the major items up for auction. 1.) Seven Gold Coins, 2.)Stone Figurine, this weathered stone figurine depicts a slumbering
noblewoman with an intricate staff underneath her
crossed arms. 3.)Charcoal Rubbings, 4.) Collection of Carved Veinstones, these 11 green-speckled veinstones 5.) Bronze Sculpture, this 6-inch-tall bronze sculpture of a muscled man with a cobra’s head and a serpent’s tail 6.) Collection of Papyrus Scrolls, this ancient collection consists of 11 papyrus scrolls. With your current roles you can choose one of the six items to appraise. And you may appraise more if you like

Khaldran are you going to mingle? You can gather information or something just give me a roll of somekind.... thanks

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2


1st) Keeping a safe distance from the lockbox group, can I discern anything from the lockbox, engravings or what might be contained within.

2nd) In regards to the museum worker, he just doesn't like the aristocrat or does he look like he may be planning something against him.

3rd) Gonna try and read lips of 2 men talking surrounded by guards.

Perception to notice lockbox details. 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Sense Motive to notice museum workers intentions 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Perception check to read lips of 2 men talking surrounded by men 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Was going for the perceive the opposition option. Rolling Azule's perception to since she can speak wih Khaldrun in their own secret language :)

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 Azule's Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Gather Information: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2

don't worry Khaldrun, I epic failed on my sense motive check lol

Is anyone trying to 'size' me up?

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

If I notice anyone, Sense Motive to learn any details about them. Conspiring against me in any way?1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Torsk

Spoiler:
You are able to discern that the entourage are guarding it and it is probably going to be used to buy one of the antiquities.

Khaldrun

Spoiler:
You are able to find out the names of the opposition, Crook Bearer, Arch Docent and Paricount Julistar with his friend, Scepter


Female Aasimar Bear Shaman / 1

"Hmmm, I think I'll take a looks at those scrolls. Could be something interesting on them."

Willing to cast Comprehend Language and/or Read Magic if needed.

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2

Looking around to see if anyone is trying to size up my comrades.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Sense Motive if needed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Khaldrun moves off to a discreet space and casts detect magic, he then moves back so that his sixty foot cone covers as many of the objects and buyers as possible. Then he concentrates, in eighteen seconds locating all magical auras from magical items and spells, etc., determining the most powerful of those auras, and then attempting to identify every one that he has line of sight to. As he does so he chirrups at Azule to solicit the tiny dinosaurs opinions.

Basically trying to determine which of the items are most powerful, and who amongst the other bidders is carrying the most magic items, etc. If there are any items visible he'll try to identify them. Spellcraft checks include an aide another from Azule who he is relaying the information to and discussing things with - Azule takes 10 for auto success.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Wow, those rolls! He should be able to identify any item with a caster level of 13 or less, nice. Due to his specialization Khaldrun has -5 to these checks for Divination and Enchantments, and +2 for Conjuration.

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

before the auction -- sorry wasn't expecting to find anything interesting but I did. :)

Alistair stops to take a look at the Bayonet. checking its edge and balance. how much he asks in Osiriani. attempting or rather expecting to haggle.

appraise on the bayonet: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Diplomacy to haggle the price 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

at the auction

Alistair casts detect magic as he approaches the table.

if he notices anything magical:

Alistair will first check out whatever he detects as magic
he will aslo take a look at the rubbings after that
appraise on the rubbings 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

if nothing is magic:

Alisair will take a look at the charcoal rubbings attempting see if he can decipher any of the makings he can identify on them.
the second item he will look at are the coins.
appraise on the coins 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Looking over at Kirsteen and Cooper Lanfear thought.

They make a fine couple.

She makes her way towards them.

See anything interesting? Lanfear ask Cooper.

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

Alistair nearly jumps when Lanfear approaches the comment startling him in his concentration. His hand instictivly at the handle of his pistol (but he does not draw)

He breathes a sigh of relief when he sees who it is.

Damn it Lan, don't do that he then shows her what he has been looking at.[/b]

Well Kristeen, as well as I, think those scrolls may be of some value. and this rubbing here.

waiting to see if anything was magical

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

It is you whose heart and minds is cluttered that caused you to be startled.

Lanfear proceeds to appraise the stone figurine.

Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Kirsteen

Spoiler:
You look at the scrolls and can tell they are written in ancient orisani and then you cast comprehend languages. You skim the the scrolls and are able to figure out they have to do with astronomy and were written by the Pharoah of Numbers. Through your appraisal you can tell they are genuine and that they are worth 850gp to an astronomer.

Torsk

Spoiler:
You sense that a few people are eyeballing you but it seems they are just curious. [/spoiler

Khaldrun [spoiler] None of the auctioned goods are magical in nature. Some of the guests have minor magical items but nothing of note.

Cooper

Spoiler:
before, he says the bayonet is worth 400 gp, you try to talk him down but it seems you've been away from Sothis too long and a bit out of practice

none of the items are magical. The rubbings are written in ancient Osiron and look to be about the same era as the 4 pharoahs of the ascension and they have a value of about 90 GPs.

You can't find anything special about the gold coins and think they are just run of the mill and don't know why they are even in the auction. [/spoiler]

Lan

Spoiler:
You look at the figurine and it looks pleasant but you have no idea about its value

I will give you the opportunity to do one more action before I move it forward


Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Khaldrun spends the rmeainder of his time trying to see if anyone is taking an interest in himself or his new colleagues.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
Azule Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

@ Lanfear -- actually he was concentrating on the Detect magic spell but I like your explanation as well

last pre auction bit (the haggling bit)

Alistair tries to bring the price down only getting the merchant more and more frustrated with him. finally Kirsteen drags him away before he is about to make the price even higher.

as the head to the auction wait, I had him right where I wanted him. he says to Kirsteen obviously, his plea falling on deaf ears

at the auction
Alistair takes a closer look at the rubbings trying to decipher what he can to see if there may be any useful information contained in the them.
(Alistar does know the language)

If there is time he looks about to see if there is anyone else possibly interested in these.
perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Shot Putter Funkmeister

You are unable to see anyone take any interest in you except the master of the auction.

Alistair

Spoiler:
You get extremely excited about them and know you need to sit down with them for a few hours to get all the real details about the four pharoahs of the ascension. There is just a lot of information and of all things there you want these.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Determined to find something Lanfear observed the bronze statue closer.

Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Noone's interested in the bronze statue or the veinstones... according to the rules about appraise, it gets you the same result. I could take your above roll for one of the other items.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Alright bronze statue then.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Lan

Spoiler:
The bronze statue of a man with a cobra's head, chest of a person and the tail of a serpent has hieroglyphs on its chest. The value is 400 gp.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Satisfied with the knowledge she just had. She place the bronze statue back and walk towards the half orc.

Seen anyone we should beware of?

Lanfear asks Torsk.

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2

Torsk see people with lockbox, museum worker, and two people talking with guards surrounding them Torsk says discreetly signaling their locationsto Lan

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Those 2 men there. I think they are Chelexians by the way they dressed. I expect we will be bidding with them lot later.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

I don't know what leads you to believe they are Chelaxian

A gong is played and it is the signal for everyone to get to their seats. As all sit down you notice today’s event is packed with curious nobles, sages of ancient Osirion, and several would-be adventurers sniffing around for clues to possible sites for their next expeditions.

A 6'2" man reaches the podium, the Kemesarian, or auction master is a gaunt man built like an ox with slicked back black hair, blue eyes and he is wearing green eyeshadow in the typical fashion of Osiron aristocratic fashion.

He looks around the room and waits till all are seated and says, "Welcome to tonight's auction, we have prepared for you a plethora of delicious artifacts from our collective ancestors and I wish you luck"

The first few items on auction are interesting artifacts but mostly broken minor objects which get sold for low prices.

Our next item, rather items, up for sale are these wonderful ancient Osironi coins, from the four pharoahs period.

Just tell me if you want an item and how much you are willing to pay for it and if the guidelines are correct, youll get it but if the price is higher than you would like to bid, but you still want the item you can once up the price if you really want it

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

The osirion coins looks ordinary. I will not pay more than 100gp for it.

Lanfear casually comments to the group.

I am not bidding for it.


Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Joining the others Khaldrun says somewhat apologetically,

"I am afraid I failed to learn much of value, none of the items on sale appear magical. I can tell you that our opponents likely go by the names Crook Bearer, Arch Docent, Paricount Julistar and his friend, Scepter. However, sadly, I cannot tell you which of these men are they."

Turning to Alistair he asks,

"You suggested before you might like me to make the bids, is that still the case? And if so is there anything we desire to bid upon, and what budget to we have for its aquisition? My jewellery is worth about 150gp if we have need of it, otherwise I have little to offer."

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

Alistair turn to Khaldrun.
yes Khadrun I would suggest no more than 150 gold for those rubbings they may only be worth about 90 to 100 though but there is some valuable information on them. He gives a nod toward Kirsteen and whispers to Khaldrun

to Khaldrun:

she was looking at those scrolls not sure what she found but I would like to see about purchasing those as well even if they don't help us I think she would like them.

Alistair hands Khaldrun his pouch with 110 gold
here is what I have. soldiers pay isn't that much these days I'm afraid

he has a little more gold but that is for expenses in the city

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2

Torsk will let the coins pass. I figure this is his first ever auction so he will use this opportunity to gauge how it works and who is a "heavy hitter"

Perception [Dice]1d20+6[dice]

Can u tell me how auction works lan? Torks whispers to Lan

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Ah an auction is a delicate war of wits between gentlemen they say. Or a war of intimidation by offering various sum of money for an item. The highest bidder brings home the item. The question is will you make your opponents pay more by pushing the price for those items you do not want so that it reduces his resources when your desired item is being auctioned.

If you ask me it doesn't really matter. They can always engage my contract to steal or kill for their desired items. Of course I usually serve the highest bidder. That sometimes I'd what I call an auction of my contract too.

Lanfear smiles.


Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Khaldrun frowns disapprovingly at Lanfear,

"You would do well not to make such comments in public Madam Lanfear, Osirion is a civilized nation and here we put murderers to death, paid or not. I recommend excersising discretion, and hope I can presume your loyalty will not switch for coin during a contract."

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 perception to notice when mr. "Lockbox" bids and what they r bidding on.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Do not worry Master Wizard, if it is for the gold. I would say the Pathfinder Society is severely lacking in this area. That was my former life and the reason I am here now is not for gold but to find out the person who killed my father.


Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Khaldrun nods, mollified,

"An honorable cause, and one I would be glad to lend my aide to should the opportunity arise."


Female Aasimar Bear Shaman / 1

Kirsteen moves back over to Cooper and looks over his shoulder at whatever he is currently looking at. "Well, those scrolls would be valuable to an astronomer, but probably not much use to us. Have you found anything of interest?"

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

@Kirsteen

Actually, yes these rubbings seem very interesting indeed. after a brief pause Alistair tries to convey to her that he does not with to divulge to many details at the present as he checks around for any prying ears.

perception check 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

do think those scrolls would do well in you libraries? If so we can see if we have the coin to obtain them

Alistair offers his arm to escort the lady Kirsteen to her seat with the rest of the group.

attempting to take notice of any possible unfriendly aquaintenances at the auction

perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


Female Aasimar Bear Shaman / 1

Kirsteen allows Cooper to escort her to her seat. "Well, the scrolls were written in ancient Orisini and appear to have to do with astronomy and were written by the Pharoah of Numbers. I think that they are genuine and that they could be worth 850gp to an astronomer. My library usually prefers scrolls of a more religious nature though. Besides, we should be saving up our gold for any items that may be helpful with our mission."

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

yeah, of course, what was I thinking

He turns away from her smacking his head
Stupid, shes a priest not a stargazer he can be heard muttering to himself.

He quickly reagins his composure he whispers to Kirsteen
those rubbing seem to pertain exactly to what we need. I didn't have enough time to get a good read though. I gave Khal some money and told him to make the bid on the rubbings they shouldn't go for much more than 90 to 100 gold but we should be prepared in case they do.

Shadow Lodge

Female Human Fighter(Two Weapon Warrior) 4/Alchemist (Internal Alchemist)2: AC 25, FF 22, touch 14; HP 54/54; Init +3; Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +3; Perception +9

Here Master Wizard, take these gold. It's all I have. Anyway I have taken time to observe the bronze statue and I say it's worth about 400 gold. I do not know if there is any use for our travels but just to let you know.

Lanfear place a coin pouch containing about 100 Gold pieces in Khaldrun's hands.

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2

Torsk hands over 300 gold to Khal for aiding in the purchase of ruubbings.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

I am going to assume that all of this rp took place before my post.

The bidding for the gold coin starts off at 20 gold pieces and then goes back and forth between two nobleman and Julistar eventually selling for 75gp. "Sold to Paracount Julistar, please do not spend them all in one place, HaHAHAHAH!!!" says the Kemserian mildly joking.

Our next item is a real must for the authentic Osirionologist, this set of charcoal rubbings from one of the Ascension Pharoahs' winter palaces, is chock full of a great deal of information about the pharoahs.


Male Human (Osirian) Wizard 6 (HP 62/47; AC 17, touch 13, FF 14; Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5; Init +12; Perception +13)

Khaldrun, always a great believer that knowledge equals power is prepared to spend 300gp on the rubbings - though he'd prefer less.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

During the bidding a young Osironi girl seems hell bent on getting the rubbings but she gives up after the price goes up past 40 gp, your other competitors give up at 135 gp and you are able to acquire them for 140 gp.

Congratulations to the man in the back with the goattee! Onward and upward I always say. The next item up for auction is this stone figurine of a beautiful woman sleeping while holding an intricate osirani staff.


Female Aasimar Bear Shaman / 1

Can I get a quick appraisal on it from this distance?
appraise1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
know religion 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Kirsteen gives the figurine an interested glance, wondering if the intricate staff it holds bears any religious significance.

Grand Lodge

Male human Bard 3 / fighter 3

Alistair keeps his eye on the young girl that also seemed interesting in the rubbings.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

if she starts to leave Alistair will excuse himself and try an follow her.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

You are a bit too far away

The young girl winks at you and gives you a smile.


Female Aasimar Bear Shaman / 1

Kirsteen appears far too interested in the auction to notice Cooper's apparent flirting with the young girl.

Grand Lodge

HP: 15/15, AC/FF/TCH: 13/10/13, Perception +0, Initiative +2, F/R/W: 4/2/3 Half-Orc Magus (Kensai) 2

Khaldrun...please put remaining 160gp i gave you towards the papyrus scrolls, Torsk whispers to Khaldrun.

101 to 150 of 1,175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sothis.... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.