Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Edwin's River Queen (Inactive)

Game Master Insnare

Bloodcove gets a new batch of heroes, what will happen next??????


151 to 200 of 1,365 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus ate quietly and hoped her face did not reveal her amazement at some of the eating habits of those around her. Her doctrine was to follow local custom and reserve judgement - but manners were manners!


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

After a suitable time had passed, Yoshiyaru asked, "Admiral Barzoni-sama, what exactly is it that you wanted to speak to us about?"


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

At Yoshiyaru's words, Corvus put her cutlery down and looked intently at the Admiral, whilst her eyes flicked regularly to the countess to see if her expression reflected what her husband was saying.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

well my boy, I have brought you here to thank you for killing the wyrm and to present you with this. he then clapped his hands and the Mwange guard enterred with a large sack.

This is your reward. However, if you want to invest it, you may could talk with my wife, she has the best interest rates in the expanse


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru stood so that he could properly bow.

"Thank you, Admiral Barzoni-sama," the half-elf said before sitting once more.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

"I shall take my cut as is, if it is all the same,

Polyglot:
Admiral
."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"Admiral, Contessa, many thanks for your generous reward."

and inwardly, 'What's in there, anyway?'

"I, for one, was also hoping to understand better the news and events of the city. I've observed a great deal of unaccustomed activity in the last day or two. Has something important occurred? Or pending?"


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus sits patiently, waiting for the conversation unfold.

Corvus mused..."If he simply wanted to give us a reward, he could have managed that without the effort of this meal. Clearly he has more on his mind, and the longer he takes to reveal it, the more delicate or hazardous the task must be."


Mem'basi thanked the man; the money per se was useless to him but perhaps there was something that it could buy.

Being out of his element for the time being, he decided to listen closely to what was being offered.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

The admiral takes a quick swig from his tankard and says, " I do not know how much you know about Bloodcove but to call our city a balancing act is most definitely an apt description. Economics is the name of the game. Information is power and that's what I need to properly govern."

He looks both ways giving the impression that you are getting the inside scoop.

"What I would like you to do for me is gather information on the major players. I heard your pirate friend woke up with his throat cut. You need to be very careful. Any useful information would be most appreciated."


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

As soon as the term "throat cut" was uttered, Corvus looks straight at Angelo, assuming it was his friend.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Robert disappeared and I thought it would be best in game to have his throat cut. thats how they do in Bloodcove...


Shot Putter Funkmeister

The Gerzogitsa hands each of you an envelope and then she coughs.

The admiral says, "I so enjoyed eating breakfast with you all. I need to get to running the city. My wife would like to speak with you, Adieu." He then kisses his wife and bows and then leaves the room and closes the door.

Mrs. Barzoni stands at the head of the table. "Inside your envelopes is a piece of chalk and instructions for passing messages in different parts of the Expanse, where my workers have quick access and are able to pass the messages to me magically."

She stops and looks at the group to see if there are any questions. you can ask questions about different things but I will continue it

"In essence, keeping the balance in the Expanse is our goal. Money inflow, outflow and maintaining political balance is key. The Pirates want to move in on our territory, the Sargavans want to maintain us as a buffer and Cheliax, well, the want to conquer us. Luckily for us they do not have that kind of sway anymore. We are concerned with a brewing conflict between the Pathfinders and Aspis Consortium and we want to minimize or prevent it from happening. Any information will be most helpful to the cause. But I've got a mission for you. If you are interested."


GMEDWIN wrote:

Any information will be most helpful to the cause. But I've got a mission for you. If you are interested."

The druid nodded but, although needing work, he was careful whom he chose to work for. In any event, the more information obtained meant things were a lot easier later. He cleared his throat, "So what sort of messages and information are you looking for?"

tag

He then continued, "I speak for myself and I am interested in a mission but I'll need more information to hopefully accept it. What sort of mission do you need accomplished and why did you chose us to do it?"

probably more questions later such as a) timeline or schedule, b) expected trouble, c) expected allies, d) resources available to us, e) pay


Shot Putter Funkmeister

"Any valuable economic or political machinations of any of these groups. The messages would be the dead drops or dropoff points for information gathered. Mostly lose bricks, holes in trees and the like in every major settlement, and most mines and business locales. Your group seems smart and resourceful, if something comes your way, just pass it to us."

Inside the envelopes are around 12 sheets of paper with very detailed instructions for dead drops and your individual numbered bank account with House Barzoni.

Later.

She smiles "Good, Good, Good! About 10 miles northwest of town, it has been reported that Girallons have been interdicting trade up the river. My scouts have found the location and we need a team of seasoned adventurers to handle this threat."

Knowledge Nature DC 15

Spoiler:
This four-armed, gorilla-like creature, covered with matted white fur, roars in rage as it rears up to its full, towering height.

DC20

Spoiler:
Girallons are among the jungle's most dangerous predators. They are aggressive, carnivorous, highly territorial, and incredibly strong. Worse, their four muscular arms are capable of inflicting incredible damage on anything that falls into their clutches. Their exotic appearance makes them popular creatures in certain cities as attractions in gladiatorial combats, either starved and pitted against each other, or set against gladiators eager to increase their fame and notoriety. One who kills a girallon is all but assured of fame, yet most battles against these ferocious beasts end poorly for those foolish enough to attempt to single-handedly defeat one. An adult girallon is 8 feet tall, broad-chested, and covered in thick, pure white fur. It weighs roughly 800 pounds.

Girallons live in troops led by a dominant male. Solitary girallons are usually young males looking to start their own troop. Girallons are very territorial and tend to attack intruders without warning, including strangers of their own kind. Groups of girallons may attack in a line to drive prey toward a cliff or other hazard, or quietly form a ring around their target and suddenly close in.

While most girallons are little more than beasts, ancient carvings and the oral traditions of some tribes hint that the girallon wasn't always the stupid creature it is today. According to these legends, the first girallons were men who called upon savage demon gods to gain great strength, yet in so doing abandoned their humanity. With each generation, these first girallons grew more and more savage and feral, and the same legends maintain that these intelligent girallons still dwell in the darkest part of the jungle. In addition to their intellects, these girallons retain a vast appetite for cruelty. Called “high girallons,” these creatures are almost always chaotic evil, and have Intelligence scores of 6 or higher. An intelligent girallon generally speaks whatever language the local humans speak. Often, they become leaders of unusually large troops of their less-intelligent kin, inhabit strange ruined cities in the jungle or mountains, and conduct raids on villages for food and treasure. Some primitive tribes worship these girallons as the agents of evil gods or demons, and a few high girallons have been known to work for or even breed with tribal orcs, inspiring legends of four-armed “white orcs.”


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru examined the papers before speaking.

"I would not object to participate in such a venture."

"However, I am unfamiliar with a 'Girallon'. What is it?"


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus considered the offer against her moral compass. Keeping pirates at bay and avoiding a Chelaxian invasion would certainly be beneficial for the poor and the weak. Plus, there was a bond developing with her new found colleagues. For these reasons, Corvus continued to listen with every intention of accepting the proposal, nodding at all of the appropriate points.


knowledge nature check
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

"A girallon is a four-armed white gorilla-like beast. Very strong. Very dangerous. They sometimes go crazy and kill for no apparent reason."

Mem'base considered the assignment carefully and turned to his new patron, "I would like to investigate this threat for you and put an end to it. Especially if it's putting the lives of hard-working men and women in danger."

He turned to his companions, "I could use your help with this threat but know that putting an end to it does not necessarily mean killing it. We could just drive the 'white gorillas' away. I will not accept random killing to occur. This is not a threat but rather an understanding I'd like to come to if we are going to work together. Are we in agreement?"


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

"Fear not Mem'basi, my honour code dictates that a peaceful solution will always be the option I must pursue until it proves fruitless. And I will never initiate a fight - although I will always end one."


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru looked at the dark-skinned man.

"If it attacks, I will retaliate. Otherwise, I am willing to accept your superior knowledge of nature, Mem'basi-san."


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

1d20+7: 1d6 ⇒ 4

"What does ze job pay?"


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Know Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Sorry, dunno what happened up there and it won't let me edit.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"Madame Contessa, it appears we are in agreement that we will undertake to ensure the shipping channel is clear. It sounds as though our group here has some thoughts about means and the sensitivities of local populations. Hopefully we will clear this up for you without engendering resentments. Are there individuals we should coordinate with on this?"

"Separately, I for one will gladly keep my ear to the ground for any news on the topics you've outlined. I would hope to make our goals and successes coincident."

Angelo will carefully receive the sheaf of papers proferred, and carefully stow them in a belt pouch, taking conscious pains to thwart any mischief by his haunting spirits.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

The Gerzogitza smiles and says "Excellent! For ending the Girallon threat will amount you to 300 gp each plus you may keep any treasure found that isn't property of one of the local trade houses or players but an additional reward from them may be negotiated with them upon successful th return of the goods. Just a quick note, don't lose your sparbooks, you can access your money at barzoni houses throughout settlements in the Expanse."

She then hands out the map to the area where the girallons have been attacking. Jamarl looks at the map and says "I's knows where this is, if you'd like I could come with"

Feel free to keep the RP going, if not I can move you to your lunchtime date with the Pathfinders.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"Hrmmm.. I think my genteel and articulate friend Poulain would concur with me that a traditional finder's fee for such lost goods is 20%. In the event the claiming party can properly document their prior ownership. Che è vero, sì? It is always so helpful in such discussions to preface them with, 'We have an understanding with the Castellany that 20% is quite reasonable'"

----

assuming we can find an up-front understanding on finders fee >= 10%, and everyone in the party can concur, I'm good to move to lunch.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

You want 20%. Give me a DC 20 Diplomacy check.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Svetlana Barzoni chuckles to herself and says, I don't see why not!

She knocks on the door a guard opens and she says, Get me colony letterhead, my husband's signature and the wax and seal of the Castellany, Admiralty, Now!"

"Da Madame Gerzogitsa!!" Just a sidebar, she prefers to be referred by her title in her native tongue which is Ustalavian(Russian)

After about five minutes the man returns with the supplies and puts them on the table. She then takes a quill and writes on the letterhead, folds the paper and seals it with both the seal of the Castellany and Admiralty and then places it in an envelope and repeats the double seal.

Here you go! Anything else you need or other questions?"


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

I actually chose 'with the Castellany' carefully to avoid directly implicating the Admiral (particularly while he's not in the room), while at the same time rooting the 'understanding' in his office, rather than with hers. Her 'understanding' might be seen as non-binding, and tainted by Barzani commercial interest. The fact that she chooses to directly put the Admiral on the hook is up to her :)
"This comes straight from the Mayor's Office! The Mayor, I say!"


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Then I believe we have all agreed, Madame Gerzogitsa-sama," Yoshiyaru said.

The magus likewise stowed the paperwork that he was given.


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus shows no interest in the discussions about money. She stares around the room and avoids eye contact with anyone in the room until the conversation is over.

She pockets the papers but keeps her eyes towards the floor.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Poulain shoves the papers in a pocket.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

The Gerzogitsa bids you farewell and then you gather your papers and leave with the sack, whose contents include 300 GP, pills enough for the whole group to remedy against malaria, dysentery, and greenscale. You also find mosquito nets for all which are quite valuable in Bloodcove.

You then leave the Castellany and make your way to the Pathfinder lodge. Bloodcove’s Pathfinder lodge sits at the end of a narrow pedestrian street known as the DropOff. From the exterior, the sad lodge, little more than a wooden, single-family home is a bit dilapidated. After knocking for a bit, a Bonuwat looking woman opens the door and says "Sorry about the underhanded way of contact, please come in"


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru bowed and entered the house.


Yoshiyaru wrote:
Yoshiyaru bowed and entered the house.

Mem'basi issued forth two sharp whistles bidding Zimba to stay close and followed the half-elf inside.


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus follows the others inside. She has remained quiet since the discussions about money, but is not showing any outwards signs of any particular emotion.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Polyglot:
"Good morning, miss."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"Donna Fenn, your invitation honors us," says Angelo, as he follows Milika Fenn into the Lodge. He tries to get a sense of her mood - nervous, excited, expectant?

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Fully thought Angelo would be mean to her because she is from one of the local tribes. :)

@Angelo, You assume that she is being a gracious hostess but you are a bit disappointed that she is a Mwangi.

Ms. Fenn looks at Poulain with confusion and says, "It is the afternoon, sir. Hahaha!" Guess you forgot its 1300

She seats you at a small dining room table much less extravagant than the one you were at the Castellany. "My name is Malika Fenn and I am the Venture Captain of the Bloodcove Pathfinder Lodge. First, we eat then we talk, yes?

She has prepared roasted boar and springbok haunch with wild berry sauce and paired with yams and jungle veggies.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Angelo has a brief sense of deja vu (same thing in italian - we all borrow it from the french, because it's too perfect in french), feeling many parallels with the Castellany schmooze.

Angelo takes a moment to prompt introductions (exactly as before), is very careful of the mechanics of luncheoning (exactly as before), and takes the luxury of time over lunch to exercise his natural charm and silver tongue to charm Milika Fenn as thoroughly as he can stretch his abilities (exactly as before). He engages in small talk: "that exceptionally rare piece looks marvelous - yes, yes, bloody is quite how I like it", "what lovely tableware, where is it from?", "and the vegetables? blue squash and... fenn berries (ah, ha! nowhere near as attractive as their namesake)?" "are there any meetings of the Lodge planned soon?". and some carefully metered flirtation. and he avoids politics or business until after the main course.

Diplomacy (taking 20): 20 + 13 = 33

"Nunco, Donna Fenn, what is so urgent that prompts the Pathfinder Society to be so discourteous as to violate the sanctity of our chambers to gain our attention? We have not," looking around to gain concurrence, "made this meeting known to others, however we came quite openly. If loss of secrecy prompts action, then we should begin immediately."


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus has trailed from one opulent meal to another and is starting to show signs of frustration.

She's polite but more and more withdrawing from conversations about the food and payments. At Angelo's last comment, she sits up and pays attention.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Malika senses the consternation in the room and just says, "I have heard some rumors about the Aspis Consortium extremely interested in you. You need to be extremely careful in dealing with them, they are known to do some shady dealings."

She then looks at all of you very closely and then says "I just wanted to touch base and I think I may have some work for you in the future... I heard of your progress yesterday and I am always insistent on meeting people face to face before I would be willing to work with them, I hope you enjoyed the meal. Feel free to ask me any questions...."


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"What exactly do you want from us, Venture Captain Malika Fenn-sama?" Yoshi asked warily. He ate sparingly, but made sure to sample each of the strange dishes.


Mem'basi wiped his mouth. "It is good to meet you as well. However, you left me worried about what you said about the Aspis..." The druid struggled for the word, "... company. What sort of shady deals are you talking about?"


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Polyglot:
"Same as all the other white a$@++&*s here. They are here to make themselves richer, end of sentence, end of paragraph. They don't care who they deal with and who they f$~$ to get it. Godsdamned shiny metal is all they care about, and they're willing to raze the entire Expanse and everyone in it to get it."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Polyglot:
"Poulain, you should be careful not to impugn the honor and motivations of others. Corvus at least is being very embarrassed about the money we've seen. She might take offense at your insinuation, your tone, and your choice of vocabulary. I don't know about you, but I'm frightened to offend her."


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Spoiler:
"Oh, yes, certainly. She might be pure as the undriven snow but those she answers to are not. They'll rape this land in the name of religion, teaching these poor 'savages' whatever b+~#$*@+ faith she's got, and, wow, wouldn't you know it, that faith says you should give money as thanks to this great wonderful white goddess. F%+@ off, tourist. I've seen how you look at people here."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Polyglot:
I think you missed that I'm from Sargava, just south of here. Except maybe for Mem'basi and Zimba, I'm the local boy.

"Pardon our rudeness. Corvus, Poulain was remarking on your devotion and that you're 'pure as the driven snow'. Perhaps you could help us all understand your mission to the Mwangi a bit better - once we've concluded business with Donna Fenn."

'wow. that's a heavy burden of guilt and broad-spectrum antagonism. must be lousy in his shoes'


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Polyglot:
"Don't care where you're from, boy. Your clothes, your speech, your damned smell ...you're a tourist. In a place that needs none."

"I am very sorry. I had assumed that everyone here, having come to the Mwangi Expanse, would have bothered to learn the language. But, you know what they say what happens when you assume!"

Jean Phillipe returns to eating.

Fools, the lot of them. Crusaders and missionaries and adventurers. They think it's a playground here, or an inferior place in need of them. It will kill them quickly ...if they're lucky.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"So Donna Fenn, we have been warned about the Aspis from several sources. Some of them believe you are working with the Aspis. Other speculate you are working with the Chelaxians. Can you tell us where your allegiances lie? And what can you tell us about what you think Aspis might want of us?"

151 to 200 of 1,365 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM EDWIN's RIVER QUEEN: Bloodcove's entrance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.