Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Edwin's River Queen (Inactive)

Game Master Insnare

Bloodcove gets a new batch of heroes, what will happen next??????


51 to 100 of 1,365 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Shot Putter Funkmeister

Round 3:
Same order as before except with Corvus following Membasi and Angelo after her.


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Ouch! 24 points of damage!

"Arrgh!" cried Yoshi as the beast tore into him. The half-elf staggered back a step, reeling from the pain.

So, the Initiative looks like this: Zimba, Yoshi, Robert, Poulain, Membasi, Corvus, Angelo, Jamarl, Dragonell, Half elve warriors.

So, Zimba's up!


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Posting now so I don't hold anyone up.

Corvus steps into combat, her mind clear and resolutely focused on the task in hand. "your violence will be met by the only true justice - swift metal and a scorching light."

With this, she swings her scimitar in a beautiful arc and...

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


For Zimba
A few feet away from the beast, the leopard growled and prepared to attack again. Its mouth tasted sweet blood and its paws had come back bloodied. In the heat of battle, its instincts had kicked in and it hadn't realized the beast's beak had torn its side.

Quote:
The druid yelled at the leopard, "Zimba, back off! Do not stand up to it!"

That the leopard understood, it flattened its ears, and withdrew.

Zimba will withdraw towards Mem'basi, if possible.

For Mem'basi
I'm assuming that all bystanders have been ushered to safety. If not, then Mem'basi will repeat his actions of last round and help someone escape.
Then assuming that all are safe...

Mem'basi's eyes grew wide as he saw the leopard's hide torn and bloodied. A bloody muzzle and paws was fine but blood on his side only meant the leopard was hurt. The druid was glad the animal obeyed and slowly got out of harm's way. He then advanced with his spear ready to kill the wounded monstrosity.

Mem’basi spear to hit +7 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Mem’basi spear damage 1d8+5 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Seeing the ebony-skinned man step up to attack the winged monster, Yoshiyaru noted that he was barely taller than the spear-wielding man.

Taking advantage of the distraction, the injured half-elf muttered an arcane phrase and drew intricate patterns with his off-hand.

Spell Combat: Step 1 - Yoshi is casting mirror image defensively, adding his Int bonus to the roll (DC 17): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27; # of Images: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2.

Suddenly, two duplicates of Yoshi appeared, swirling about as the three danced about. They slashed at the dragonell with their falcatas.

Step 2 - Attack with falcata (incl. -2 for Spell Cbt and -3 for bonus to defensive casting): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10.

Unfortunately, none of the blades connected.

"Oni's breath!" exclaimed the three pale-skinned half-elves in unison.

Note: Yoshi w/ 2 mirror images means that there's only a 1 in 3 chance of actually hitting him.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Angelo takes a brief moment to cast sanctuary, then moves to the most injured person in the area - apparently heedless of screaming cats and wyrms and flashing steel. Anyone watching closely can notice him taking two heartbeats to appreciate Corvus's poetry of mayhem - approvingly and appreciatively.


Male Human "Pirate" lvl 4

Robert curses the draconic abomination. "Damn ye to hell, ye puny, ill-born misfit bastard snapdragon!"
Despite his wound Robert feels energized by the battle now that his side is teared up.
He jumps towards the dragonell while spinning on his peg leg and strikes at the beast with both his weapons.

37-11=26 HP ,Rage activated (+8 Temp. HP)

Attack (Cutlass): 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 = 21
Attack (Boarding Axe): 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 2 = 13

Damage (Cutlass): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage (Boarding Axe): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

"Mmph," Jean-Phillipe grunts softly and fires another shot. shot: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Shot Putter Funkmeister

The dragonnel's claws clench down hard on Robert but viciously on Yoshi, its teeth are able to take a sizeable chunk out of Zimba, who withdraws. Yoshi makes three versions of himself but all three falcattas miss the target. Poulain's arrow hits home in the beast's where blood spurts out making the boardwalk even more slippery than usual. Membasi then swipes the beast with his spear making the beast bleed. Corvus' blade is deflected by the tough skin of the dragon looking beast. Angelo then casts sanctuary on Robert.

Jamarll attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 whose spear is also deflected by the skin of the dragonnel.
Dragonnel takes off and everyone gets an AOO.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

@GMEDWIN - please see your private messages for an edit request


Shot Putter Funkmeister

No problem, Angelo casts sanctuary on himself, not the most injured player(although that would have been yoshi but since there were three and petting an unknown Leopard may not have made much sense so i put it on Robert).


Male Human "Pirate" lvl 4

Attack (AoO): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage (AoO - Cutlass): 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

edit: I assume all people (and animal) around it get a flanking bonus this time? if yes, I hit AC18.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Due to the location of its eyes, its claws and mouth, I would disagree. And the fact that its butt is facing the Fever Sea, no. He is a gigantic beast.


Male Human "Pirate" lvl 4
GMEDWIN wrote:
Due to the location of its eyes, its claws and mouth, I would disagree. And the fact that its butt is facing the Fever Sea, no. He is a gigantic beast.

Hmm, okay, I didn't know flanking doesn't work on larger creatures


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Im not saying it can't but on this particular one, i don't think it works. If a shark were there to bite his tail, then I would definitely give flanking. Plus you'd have to maneuver into flanking which isnt possiible during an AOO.


Mem'basi spear came back bloodied and the dragon-like creature still stood but it was badly hurt. Maybe now would be when it would fly away and leave the town alone. Aware that Zimba was bleeding profusely, Mem'basi spared a moment to attack the monster one more time before going to help his leopard.

Attack of Opportunity
Mem’basi spear to hit +7 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Mem’basi spear damage 1d8+5 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Zimba is not attacking


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Not sure if I am supposed to let everyone get a swipe but

Robert's cutlass hits home and Membasi's perfect thrust into the heart of the beast puts him down for good. The body falls like a sack of potatoes with a massive thud before it could take off.

Congratulations!!! You can put 585 xp for each of your characters. You may want to introduce yourselves to each other :)


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

As the creature collapsed, Yoshi dispelled his mirror images.

He then turned to the others. "That was a fine battle." His accent and attire marked him as a foreigner from the Dragon Empires.

Bowing slightly, the injured half-elf said, "I am Nakayama Yoshiyaru."


Dark blood, heart-blood, on the end of his spear only meant one thing. Mem'basi moved away as the giant beast toppled on itself, unable to take flight. He barely acknowledged the others around him with a short nod of his head before he moved over to his injured companion.

The leopard's growls turned soft to a sort of whine. It then sat on its haunches and started licking its wounds. Mem'basi, not new to blood, shook his head at the site of the deep gash. He chided the leopard as he scratched behind its ears trying to pull his face (and tongue) from the injury. "You lazy cat! You did good but a 'mouse' is not supposed to get caught by the 'cat'. Didn't you know that?"

The cat's hiss of discontent quickly turned to a soft whine.

"Yes, yes. Not let me see that. The druid licked his hand, much like the cat was doing, spoke what seemed like a prayer, and rubbed his hand over the injured area. Blood instantly clotted, and pinkish scar tissue started to form under the yellow, black spotted fur.

"Not done but good enough for now. Come, let's go see to the others."

Cast cure light wounds on Zimba for 1d8+4 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Quote:
Bowing slightly, the injured half-elf said, "I am Nakayama Yoshiyaru."

Mem'basi returned the half-elf's bow. "Well met, I am Mem'basi and this is Zimba." The druid lingered a bit long on the half-elf's face, not quite sure he'd seen anyone like him before. Suddenly realizing the fighter is injured, he stated, "You fought well but you are hurt, like Zimba. Do you need help treating such a wound?"


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshiyaru was taken aback by the dark-skinned man's offer.

He paused to compose himself before answering.

"My apologies, I am unaccustomed to such offers of altruism from those of this settlement."

"Of course, your offer is most welcome, Mem'basi-san."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"Excuse me Master Seaman, it appears you're injured. Please allow me to do something about that."
Assuming Robert doesn't object, Angelo will make some small passes with his hands, and lay them over the wound.
Spell: Cure Light Wounds - 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Looking around, and seeing no other urgent needs for healing, Angelo will brush down his piratey clothes, leaving them not just less dusty, but less pierced and slashed as well.
Spell: Mending and/or prestidigitation for the very small mending affect..
"That's better then." Turning more broadly to the group of folks clustered around the felled Dragonnel. "My name's Angelo - Benvenuti a Bloodcove!
Anyone have any bumps or scratches not apparent? Anyone dead? I can help with that too."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

After the fight, one of the men, a brown haired northerner about 6 foot tall dressed in leather armor, you saved approaches the group. "Hmmm, very strange that the beast would attack a settlement such as this. I have heard of them only attacking people when hungry or when protecting their nest. Macabre very macabre... But the lot of you handled yourselves well...." he then scratches his temple and spits out some chaw juice onto the beast. "Y'all can bet that someone from my firm will be making contact, oh yes indeed..." He then rudely turns on his heel and departs briskly.

Continue your Rp


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

The eastern half-elf stood patiently as Membasi treated his injury.


Yoshiyaru wrote:

"My apologies, I am unaccustomed to such offers of altruism from those of this settlement."

"Of course, your offer is most welcome, Mem'basi-san."

Mem'basi looked puzzled, "You will forgive me but I am still new to customs. All I know is that you fought against the beast and you were injured, much like Zimba. If Zimba is my friend then you are my friend as well. Now hold still, friend."

The druid inspected the half-elf's wound. The dragonell had made a deep gash on the man's side. He grabbed a hold of a pearl that was suspended from his neck with a leather thong. His hand glowed from the inside as if the pearl was on fire for a second. With his now glowing hand, he quickly pulled tissue together and cauterized veins. The wound had now stabilized but it was far from healed.

"This will have to do for now; I can tend to it again later and you will need to bind it. Tell me, I am new to the mangrove town myself but I have never see the likes of you. Do you come from up north like the fair-skinned sea-barbarians I have met?"

use pearl of power to cast cure light wounds 1d8+4 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"No, I am from far across the ocean to the east. The lands there are called the Dragon Empires. I was born in a country named Wanshou, although my father was an elf from Taldor," replied the half-elf.


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Turning to the other man who spoke and bowing again, Yoshiyaru said, "Angelo-Benvenuti a Bloodcove-san, yes, I am still injured. The beast was frightfully powerful."


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus stand slightly apart from the group as they all seem to be fighting for airtime. Instead, she watches them all in turn, looking to ascertain their characters.


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Jean-Phillipe sniffs and nods. "Poulain.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"So did any of you know that mysterious individual that seemed to be promising us employment? I'm currently in need of employment - he seemed to think we were a group. I'm willing to act like a group for a time if there's a payoff in it. Anyone want to sit somewhere and discuss the possibility?" Angelo turns to Yoshiyaru and says, sotto voce, "Just Angelo will be better. Well met Yoshiyaru," and to Jean Phillipe, "and you as well Poulain."

Angelo gives Corvus an inquiring, invitational look. He intends to convey that she should introduce herself, but is intentionally not being presumptive enough to present her himself. If Corvus thinks about it more than briefly, she'll realize he probably will introduce her, if she doesn't introduce herself.

@Mem'basi:
OOC: player-to-player, please accept an apology in advance. Angelo is a lower-tier noble colonialist, and Mem'basi is a native. Angelo is not going to accord Mem'basi much respect, or even much recognition for a while. As a player, I should have thought more deeply about the composition of the party, and written some mitigation into his backstory, rather than explicitly including explicitly bigoted fluff. So - Angelo is going to be disdainful and dismissive until 'forced' at some level to confront Mem'basi as a genuine person. For my character's behavior toward your character, I apologize in advance.


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"I am also in need of employment, Angelo-san."

@ Angelo - If you're still willing to heal him, Yoshi can sure use it!


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus surveys the group and sighs audibly. "You seem a well-meaning group of individuals. It serves me and my cause well to join such a group at this time. Besides, I find Angelo so...fascinating.". She flashes Angelo a smile and bows courteously to the group.


@Angelo:
No need to apologize; I am enjoying your character. Good job

Mem'basi found it odd that the man hadn't greeted him but didn't think much of it. He tapped the butt of his spear on the boardwalk getting everyone's attention. "Well met. I am Mem'basi and the lazy cat over there is Zimba. We are honored to fight by your side."

He paused for a moment as if making a decision then stated, "I too would be willing to look for work together but only if it means going back to the jungle. Zimba and I grow tired of the smelly city and would welcome an excuse to head inland."


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus coughs quietly, her cheeks turning a subtle shade of pink. "My apologies. Let me introduce myself properly. I am a humble servant of the dazzling Dawnflower and I am known as Corvus."


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Angelo give Corvus a radiant smile. The he kicks the bulky dragonnel corpse next to him.

"Anyone care to help skinning this beast? I know a tanner just north of town that might give us a pretty penny for the hide, or otherwise come to an arrangement - if anyone's got a particular use for wyrm-hide. Does anyone know if it's advisable to eat the meat of this thing? I can probably convince the Admiral's chef it's a delicacy, but it won't hold up well if it's poisonous." Angelo draws a long bush-knife, and begins looking for a place to start skinning the dragonnel.

Angelo notices Yoshiaru wince - "oh, here, let me make that right for you." He makes a few passes, mutters a prayer to the goddess, and lays his hands on Yashiaru's wounded side. As he turns to commence skinning the dragonnel, he discretely licks a fleck of blood from his finger.

Spell: Cure Light Wounds - 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 :: 3x1 used today

And with that, Angelo sets to with his best understanding of how to skin a dragon.

Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

"Thank you, Angelo-san," replied the magus.


Male Human "Pirate" lvl 4

Robert lets Angelo heal him with a grin. "Aye, this magic trick has to come in handy."

Sorry, seems I am still not entirely well and that is the reason for the lack of my posting.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Slowly, while you heal each other and you hack up the dragonnel, people slowly reemerge from shelter and stare at you in awe.

About five minutes after the defeat of the beast a group from the militia appear from the road where Poulain, Membasi, Corvus, Zimba, Angelo, and Yoshi came from with their weapons drawn. They see the beast, dead, and turn back.

continue your roleplay, I'm going bring in a guy to move it forward later today.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

As the militia pop up their heads, Angelo hails them, "Oy! Soldats! Can one of you find out if the Admiral would like the leg or the haunch? Seriously - please do send word to the Castellany. I understand there are high-born visitors to guest that might appreciate so fine a delicacy as this.." turning to the others, "What is this thing called again? - ah!". To the militia again, "Dragonnel - the guests might appreciate some Dragonnel to dinner!" Again sotto voce to the rest of the group, "pose a bit for the crowd - c'mon, look heroic!"

"Also, has anyone died elsewhere in the city? Please do let the families know I'm available to say some words."
OOC:speaking of which, Angelo will make sure that any other injured on the docks are decently cared for, and that any dead are respectfully laid out and covered. If there are any dead, Angelo will ensure that the dockmaster is made aware, and that word goes to dockside taverns.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

One of the soldiers returns thirty minutes later with a envelope and hands it to Angelo. The envelope is sealed in wax which looks like a tree and two crossed sabers and a sleeping lion.

For those who can read and at first Angelo,

Spoiler:

Upon openning the envelope, you see official Bloodcove paper with the Fever Sea admiralty on it. Written inside:

Dear Beastslayers:

It has been brought to my attention that the beast which has just attacked the Great City of Bloodcove, was slain not by my milita but by the group of you.

I would like to express the thanks of the entire population of Bloodcove to you by having your group join me and the militia master tommorrow morning at the Castellany at 0930 sharp. Feel free to bring your spouses, if you indeed have them.

Cordially,

Admiral Harthwik Barzoni
Admiral of The Fever Sea
Castellan of Bloodcove
Viceroy of Westcentral Mwangi

----Also stamped in wax----


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

While the beast was being prepared by some of the others, Yoshiyaru stood a little off to the side and quietly cast a spell on himself.

GM:

Yoshi casts infernal healing on himself to heal the rest of his injuries.

Over the next minute, the rest of the half-elf's injuries heal.

Later, after Angelo reads the letter and shares what it contains, Yoshi said, "Well, perhaps something good will come of this tragedy to balance the scales."


HP 31 of 31 - AC 19. - Init +3 - Fort +6 - Reflex +4 - Will +4 - BAB +4

Corvus addresses Yoshiyaru directly, her voice gentle but firm. "I humbly suggest that our good fortune does not equate to a balance. Our deeds today will have provided hope to the weak and that, in my opinion, was the good done today."


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshi's eyes narrowed slightly. "As you wish, Corvus-san."


Corvus Albus RQ wrote:
Corvus addresses Yoshiyaru directly, her voice gentle but firm. "I humbly suggest that our good fortune does not equate to a balance. Our deeds today will have provided hope to the weak and that, in my opinion, was the good done today."

Mem'basi listened patiently at the woman's speech. It was good to help the weak but to a certain extent; sometimes the weak were culled from the herd and that too was good. It was best when he and Zimba preyed on the sick runt of an antelope rather that take out the leader of the herd. The leader, his strength will make the herd stronger. However, he kept his thoughts to himself, perhaps another time would be best to voice them. He spoke to the group with regards to the letter, "Count me in for this meal and Zimba too, he deserves some of the praise."

if you are going to skip ahead to tomorrow morning then Mem'basi will Heal (long term DC=15) on Zimba 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Male human (zenj), Druid 4, AC 18, HP 39/39, Init +6, Percep +9
Male leopard, AC 20/16/14, HP 19/30, Init +5, Percep +5


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"OK, breakfast for tomorrow is covered. Let's finish dressing out this hide and see if we can generate enough lucre to scratch up dinner for tonight." Angelo folds the hide together into a long roll, clawas and head in a tarp, tarp in the backpack (which surprisingly accommodates the load). "Mem'basi, you want to grab the back of this? Maybe we can convince one of the taverns or restaurants along the way to cart off the rest of the carcass. The Admiral won't be having wyrm for dinner, but will be having wyrmslayers for breakfast."

And Angelo starts to walk off towards the tannery, carrying one end of the roll of Dragonnel hide.

Walking past the first restaurant, he tells an urchin, "Tell Murdein there's the world's largest raw chicken over on the dock, baking in the sun."


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Poulain simply snorts.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

you could sell the meat, the hides, the claws and the teeth in Bloodcove without too many problems.

Murdein, a 7ft tall Mwangian from Osaru, comes out of the Fiddling Ape restautant and says in a deep bassy voice... "Hooommmmm, Dragonnell. that be perfect for the Brai... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yous takes the big parts and dem teeth and wes a take them rest for 200 gp plus all drinks and food for dinna at 8pm, yes!"


Fort:+6 Refl:+5 Will:+4 Init: +4 (+9 in/on water, +7 jungle) M Human (Galt) HP 37/44, BAB +4, AC 18 (16 flat, 13 touch) Ranger/Warden 5

Poulain starts to butcher it. Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27


Male Half-elf Magus 4; AC 17, flat-footed 15, touch 12; HP 31/31; Init +2; Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7; Perception +10

Yoshi appraised the others with him while Poulain dressed out the carcass.


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

"ho murdein! I may be a bit late this evening. I have a prior appointment. I'll be around therafter. My companions can speak to their own obligations this evening. Now; as to price.." and Angelo engages in a brief, spirited, though largely pro forma bit of haggling. Angelo's position isn't terribly strong, and the initial offer seemed fair - but no need to give insult by failing to negotiate a bit.
Diplomacy(haggling): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Murdhein scratches his head, "Alright, there beez enough prates on disem tree, youz be a swindler first Ace, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hears be yur 300 gold.

He then pats you on the shoulder and says "See youz latr! He then takes a mental note of the motley group of you, remembering what you look like and sizes you up.

51 to 100 of 1,365 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM EDWIN's RIVER QUEEN: Bloodcove's entrance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.