Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Edwin's Gamma Far-Go campaign

Game Master Insnare

Far-Go is dying...the people are afraid...the animals are wasting away...the crops are withering in the fields. No one, not even the
powerful high priest, Arx Skystone, knows what has caused Far-Go's misfortune.
You are part of a group of young adventurers about to embark on the mysterious and perilous Rite of Adulthood. As you travel
through the savage wilderness, all you have to guide you are your wits...your strength...and your dreams!!

FAR-GO

Warrens

Chickens Exterior

Chicken Interior


1 to 50 of 763 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Shot Putter Funkmeister

Far-Go is dying...the people are afraid...the animals are wasting away...the crops are withering in the fields. No one, not even the
powerful high priest, Arx Skystone, knows what has caused Far-Go's misfortune.
You are part of a group of young adventurers about to embark on the mysterious and perilous Rite of Adulthood. As you travel
through the savage wilderness, all you have to guide you are your wits...your strength...and your dreams!!

Grand Lodge

Male Human Monk 1

(careful first tentative RP thing)
*Ral hammered a nail a few more times and the door finally held in place without falling onto the floor*

"There! Now it should last abit more. Hopefully no one will barge in and bust the hinges again."


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

(Ral Tarus was my previous profile usage, moving to use Ral'Zerus for this game)

*sits down on a chair and exhales contently*

"That should be todays work, i wonder what things will bring today."


Male Altered Human Esper 1

.


Female Pure Strain Human Enforcer 1

"Well, I, for one, think it's exciting."

Rosslyn, a gangly youth with an infectious grin, lets out a chuckle. "We need help, and we get to explore the countryside to save our families! If that's not the best way to complete our rite of passage, I can't imagine what would."


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

"Indeed, and i get to find out about more things and learn more!"
*throws a screwdriver into the air, and then catches it*


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Just over six weeks ago the residents of Far-Go witnessed
a spectacular heavenly display. Thousands of stars
literally "rained" down upon the earth from the night
time sky. The high priest, Arx Skystone, awakened from
his sleep, and rushed out into the night to observe the
cosmic fireworks. This omen frightened him and the next
morning the priest announced to all of Far-Go that a
great ill would befall the community. Within a month's
time of his pronouncement, the crops began withering in
the fields, most farm animals had either died or run
away, game had become scarce and some inhabitants
showed signs of a strange sickness.

Now, all of the summer's crops lie dead and rotting, not a
single animal can be found a live in the area, and 3 people
have died from this devastating and mysterious plague.
Arx Skystone is worried because soon there will be no
more food surplus to feed his people. He must find a
solution soon, or the entire population of Far-Go will
have to abandon their homes and seek out a new place to
live. This is a terrifying alternative because without food
reserves, a mass migration of the village would be
extremely dangerous.
Small search parties had been sent out to hunt for food
and to try to discover the source of the plague. Each party
has returned nearly empty-handed with only a little
fresh meat and small amounts of wild fruits and
vegetables. Whether they travelled north, south, east, or
west, all the parties' tales were alike. Everywhere packs
of humanoids to the foulest type of creatures imaginable
roam the countryside in search of food. A type of
madness seems to have taken over many of the creatures
encountered by the search parties. Even a few of those
who went out in search of food have returned to Far-Go
crazed.

You and your parents have been looking forward to this day your entire young lives because today is the start of your Rite of Adulthood. All of you being 16 years old and looking forward to taking a more active role in the future of your home. Since this very day is the time of the midsummer full moon, the Rite of Adulthood, an annual ritual, will begin at moonrise.

As the sun sets, the young people about to take part in
the Rite of Adulthood gather around the outer door of the high priest's temple (YOU)
chambers. Arx Skystone, a dark-skinned, middle-aged
man in purple robes, signals for the participants to enter
silently into his living quarters. Sitting cross-legged in a
semi-circle on the floor, the small group of young people
listens intently as the mysterious high priest begins,
speaking in the dimly lit room.

He starts to speak, "Tonight you embark on a great and perilous adventure,
and if you overcome the trials which await you then you
shall return to Far-Go as an Adult; a true member of our
community. Even though you have seen 16 summers
come and go, each of you is still treated as a small child.
Upon your return to the village, if indeed you do return,
you shall have gained insights into yourself and one
another which in turn will make each of you a valuable
part of Far-Go. As a new member of our village, each of
you shall cast aside your birth name and be given your
Adult name."

He takes a breath to let the information sink in and looks each you in the eye and then he continues:

"Only those of you who are ready and prepared shall
survive and return to us alive. Let your strength serve
you well and let your wits guide you. Work together for
you shall not succeed one without each other. No doubt
all of you have heard stories concerning the sacred rite of
passage into adulthood. Of these tales, some are true
and others false. You shall now hear the truth, but to
those who have seen fewer than 16 passages of the
midsummer moon not a word of this must ever be
spoken.
"The purpose of the Rite is to prepare you for the dangers
of this world, to create a bond between you and the
village, and to help you discover your place in the
community. At the rising of the morning sun, you shall
leave Far-Go with a week's worth of food and water, and
a small quantity of other supplies. From the village you
shall travel south and west until you reach the Great
Oad, It shall be your one true guide throughout your
trials. Your first task is to stop at the Meeting Place and
leave your childhood beads upon the small stone altar to
signify the ending of your youth and the beginning of
your adulthood. The Oad will proceed southward and
carry you twice across the River of Blood...the river
which reeks of the death of the Ancient Ones. Further to
the south, continue on past the town of Fax, avoid its
contact for you shall not partake of outside human
company until have completed your ritual. However,
should you come across anyone who is in need of
assistance seek to be helpful and kind. The mighty Oad
will then finally lead you to your destination...the heart of
the Forest of Knowledge. This is where your ritual for the
Rite of Adulthood shall take place. A warning to you;
enter not the Forest if it be afternoon or evening!"

"Therefore, should you reach the Forest's edge and
morning time has gone by, make camp outside the Forest
and wait for the next rising of the sun to walk into the
Forest of Knowledge. Two to three hours travel by foot
upon the Oad into the Forest and you shall see the One
Tree. All of you will know the Tree for what it is when you
see it! Make for the One Tree and you will discover
bushes ripe with berries all about. These bushes grow
nowhere else in our world but in the Forest of Knowledge.
The berries that grow on them are like no others. Each
bush contains the sacred berries of Truth, but my young
friends there are many truths and you must be wise and
choose the One Truth that will lead you to fulfillment. A
bush each onto one and one each unto the Truth."
"The ritual first consists of each of you gathering 12
berries before the sun sets in the evening sky. Next, find
the small clearing in the woods nearby and build a large
fire. Remain close to this fire and meditate. When the
moon rises, quickly eat the 12 berries which you have
gathered, one at a time, and think of your future in the
village. The berries will make you sleep and dream the
night away, and when you awake in the morning your
ritual will have ended. Leave the Forest of Knowledge
and return to us...Adults. Now I give to you words of
urgency and words of wisdom. The berries of Truth live
for only one week after the night of the midsummer full
moon. So if you fail to eat of the berries within the alloted
time, return not to Far-Go. You shall be considered an
outcast. If you do not perform the ritual and try to return
to Far-Go, we shall kill you. My wisdom to you upon your
journey...Seek not to destroy but to protect. If enemies
lurk about, look to make them your friends. If you face
death, conquer it for only then shall you continue to live.
Finally, remember this also, there is Truth in dreams.
"Our entire village is being ravaged by a plague of
unknown origin and soon it will destroy all the land we
love and call home. Unless this horror stops within a
month we shall have to leave our village and seek a new
home. This, my young ones, is where you might aid us
all. As you travel to meet your destiny, look for fresh
lands to make a new homeland. If luck should smile upon
you, perhaps you may discover the reason and even a
means to end this awful misfortune of ours. I wish you
the success you need to complete your trial and may you
help all of Far-Go as your travels take you southward. Be
careful and I implore you to return to us no later than the
day of the following new moon. Sleep now for the
morning will come soon."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Feel free to check in and describe your character to the group and ask Skystone any questions you would like.


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

*a hooded female with a some stains from the many repair works she has made. Adorns an otherwise decently built pure strain human that walks with grace and talks with soft tone, though sometimes is abit lost on words as she is more apt with techonlogy then people. And sometimes would rather look at a shiny object and bring her backpack out to tinker with it.*

*with a careful aproach, Ral'Zerus would begin speaking*
"Elder Skystone, If we find any other people or creatures, do we bring them with us if we do find a new area to live? And if we have to bargain for said land, do we have the right to bargain on your behalf? Or do we bring them back here for you to bargain instead? And further more, do we also refer to you if we have to bargain for mystical ancient things that might aid this village if we so find other creatures on this rite of adulthood?"


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

Although Adney was young like the rest his hair had started silvering in places and his skin was dark brown from long days in the woods. Adney was quick of hand and quick of mind and considered all he had heard from the elder amd waits for him to finish talking and answering the question and says High Priest, although I cannot make out the lines on things and I havr heard your description well of where we go do you have a thing (map) to give us which will better show the way on Oad and keep us on the path you have described?


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Skystone looks up at the ceiling of his home and answers the young woman's question, "If said person is willing please have them come with you back to Far-Go, so that we can properly bargain for the whole village. It is up to your own discretion, if you meet someone who may help you on your journey."

The elder smiles and takes out a map and hands it to you.

Just press the link above and it will take you to it.


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

"Good thinking there Adney!"


Male Altered Human Esper 1

A strange looking creature, you all know to be Glickly, stands up solemnly. He listens to everyone's words, and then nods slowly. "It is time, then, for us to step up and save the community. These people have long embraced me, and looked past my strange appearance, and for this I am eternally grateful. I will not let you down, master Skystone."

I hope I am ready for this.


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

a second, and last question for me High Priest. Many parties have been sent out and found dangers. What dangers in particular besides what you already said might we anticipate on our travels? Adney then sits back down and rolls up the map placing it in something waterproof.


Female Pure Strain Human Enforcer 1

You all know Rosslyn. In a small village such as this, everyone knows Rosslyn. With seemingly unbridled energy and enthusiasm, she brings many a cheer to everyone's face as she passed. She had taken to styling herself "The Black," based on her raven locks and penchant for inking her clothing.

"Aw, Glickly, you're not strange looking! Okay, so... we've got to go south on the Great Oad to the Forest of Knowledge, enter in the morning, get 12 berries each, eat them when the moon rises, then come back. If we can find a new place to settle, so much the better. And.. Oh! Leave our beads behind on the altar!"

She pulls out a strand of black beads of different sizes. "Wow, um, I'm going to miss these. But that's the way of things. Yes. I am ready, High Priest."

Under her breath, she whispers, "Will someone else have all the instructions if I forget something? I don't want to screw this up or fail becoming an adult."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Skystone says, "The Rite of Adultship is a test of your mettle, your value and your worth to the village. Every adult in this village has gone through it and to reveal any information would devalue you to the village. Stay on your guard and I wish you the speed of the Unist."


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

*nods at the conversations going on, smiles at glick and takes a quick look at the map*

"Lets do our best! I think your fancy way of dressing will help with dazzling the foes with style, rosslyn!"


Male Altered Human Scout 1 AC:28, HP:31/58, MD:12, Hth:12, Per:17, Spd:17 THAC m:0, r:+1 Robot Rec 18

I don't know about you guys, but I am super excited! I really want my adult name. I mean, I don't look that much like a bug! And I can't wait to get somewhere where maybe I can call for animals again. Lately I can't even get a rat to show up! I hope the berries taste good. Sometimes berries can be sour, and I don't like that, but a nice sweet juicy berry is the best thing ever! My parents took me to see the great oad one time it was pretty cool. Have any of you been to the great oad? I can't believe we are going past it! That's so far! Can I see that map? So cool!

Bugsby chatters on, largely oblivious to whether anyone is actually listening.

Bugsby has four legs and a chitinous shell. In spite of being a chatterbox in the village, he is known for his uncanny hunting abilities.


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

I am ready to proceed when the rest of you are my friends Adney says with a smile and a slap on the back for his nearest companions.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

You go to your homes to have a large meal with your parents.

Ral'zerus

Spoiler:
Your home is seemingly nice and your father comes out of his and your mother's bedroom with a cylinder that bends at the top that is wrapped in cloth with faded yellow and black stripes and what looks like a bird on it. He says, "This is an heirloom, that our family has kept since the times of the ancients and it has been modified to run on these things called energy cells."

He then unwraps it and you see that the object is green and different pieces can be unscrewed and has faded etched writing.

Your father shows you how it operates, he grabs the base of the item and pushes a switch upward and then a beam of light shines in your eyes and he says, "This can light your way at night. Be careful."

You awake at dawn and the priest leads the group
to one of the private temple rooms. Here they see the food,
equipment, and weapons that will help them survive for the
next two weeks. Because of the famine, each character is
given only enough food to last 7 days and enough water for 10
days. The members of the group will wear their normal
clothing of animal skins and boots made of hide. Equipment
alloted to each young person consists of a sack that can be
strapped over the shoulder, a small container in which to keep
the collected berries, and a tinderbox set to light fires. The
group as a whole is supplied with three 10 meter ropes, a
wooden shovel, and a 3 meter by 3 meter animal skin. Let the
players decide who will carry what at this point. After the
equipment has been given out to the members, they are then
given the chance to select their weapons for the journey.Each
character is given a Shield made from cured animal hide, a
Dagger, and the choice of one of the following weapons: a
Short Sword, a Long Sword, a Battle Axe, a Mace, 3 Javelins,
or a Bow and 20 Arrows.

Please make an alias for your character with all of your stats listed so I can easily access them during the game.


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

May I please use the bow and arrows. also GM any other stats you'd like to see up there?


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

sorry for the delay, got a malware yesterday (had to sort it out)
*grabs a Bow and 20 arrows, a dagger and the rest of the equipment. And carefully places the ancient light device in her pocket along with the energy cells it has*

"Thanks father, it will surely aid me in my travels. Ill try to bring us more of these ancient things if i do find them." *hugs her family goodbye*

(character sheet when i get time to sum it up)

Spoiler:


Male Altered Human Esper 1

Glickly tries each of the weapons, and eventually decides on the javelins. "Thank you!"


Male Altered Human Scout 1 AC:28, HP:31/58, MD:12, Hth:12, Per:17, Spd:17 THAC m:0, r:+1 Robot Rec 18

Bugsby takes a short sword, which he waves around telekinetically. He uses the dagger to mock-fight with the floating sword.

"I can carry one of the ropes and the shovel" he offers, smiling.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Rosslyn can choose her stuff in retcon. So now we are getting to the Hex Crawl section of our game.General Notes:
The party can travel 4 route movement turns per day. Each
route movement turn is equal to 4 hours of time, therefore the
group may travel a maximum of 16 hours per day on foot.
Wounded or tired party members or lengthy encounters will
require that the party travel less than 16 hours per day.

Forests: 1
The Marshes: 1
Hilly areas: 1.5 or 3/2
Clear, grassy areas: 2
Dirt Paths: 2.5 or 5/2
The 10 and 94: 3
The Great Oad: 3.5 or 7/2
Shi-Yen River*: 4
River of Blood*: 6
*if you have a boat or raft or something.


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

Adney will take a look at the map and measure out south and west to the great road using any marked land marks such as hills, etc for the path and start to walking at best speed having picked up the mace and his other gear with fresh water in the water skins, and hopefully he makes a back sack out of his sack and puts the food and a change of clothing or two in it for the journey.


Male Altered Human Esper 1

"It seems the way is clear, so let's hit the road."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

The first destination of your journey is reached in the late morning at The Meeting Place. Roughly 20 meters to the east and north of the intersection of the Ancients' roads, there stands a circular stone altar 1.5 meters tall and 3/4 of a meter in diameter. This is the altar
upon which the characters are to leave their necklaces of
childhood. The party notices that the altar is completely bare;
there are no necklaces left from previous years.


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

Without pomp or drama Adney will take off the beads of childhood and place them upon the stone and move aside to contemplate while the others do the ritual


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

PSH Examiner 1

Character details:

PSH Examiner

PS 13 +1
DX 13 +1
CN 15 +2
MS 11 0
IN 17 +3
CH 17 +3
SN 7 0(?)

HP 58
AC 11
MD 10
Health +12 (+14 vs rad hazard)
Thac M +1
Thac R +1
Stealth +1
Remain Unseen +3
Speed 13, 4
Perception 10
Use artifact +6
Robot Recognition 21
Avoid artifact disaster +4
Jury Rig +4
Read Schematics +4
Repair Artifact +4

?/130 weight limit

Cured Animal Hide Shield
Bow + 20 Arrows
Ancient Lightmaking Device (nicknamed "Crow's Blessing").
food to last 7 days and enough water for 10 days.
normal clothing of animal skins and boots made of hide.
a sack that can be strapped over the shoulder.
a small container in which to keep the collected berries.
a tinderbox set to light fires.

(If anyone hasnt already, my character would carry the rest of the stuff we need to carry:

three 10 meter ropes
a wooden shovel
3 meter by 3 meter animal skin)

"Hmm..." *Approaches the altar carefully and leaves the beads of childhood on it carefully, then holds the Ancient Cylinder that makes light in her hands as she speaks.* "May the crow bless our journey"


Male Altered Human Scout 1 AC:28, HP:31/58, MD:12, Hth:12, Per:17, Spd:17 THAC m:0, r:+1 Robot Rec 18

Bugsby looks at the alter and bows solemnly. His beads lift off his neck and over his head, floating to the alter. As soon as they land, Bugsby straightens back up.

"Woohoooo!" He cheers as he does a funny little four-legged dance.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

@Ral please create a character profile in Paizo, just click the profile button on your account and copy and paste the info there. Thanks!


Male Altered Human Esper 1

Glickly quickly removes his beads, eager to leave childhood. However, as he starts to place them on the altar, he does feel a few pangs of sadness.


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

*looks around as the others do their thing*

"Hmm this place is too quiet, lets hope the wildlife hasnt gotten desperate."


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

we should not tarry, let us move on Oad and camp out of sight each night and then move more until we near the town and go a ways around it and then to the forest of knowledge. Adney will move on once more along the great Oad looking next to cross the River of Blood twice.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Everyone drops off their childhood beads and then you continue on. For most of your journey southward you haven't seen any animals at all except for the occasional bird flying its way in one way or another. You make good time going along the road which is made from the softer version of softrock that has a darker color than those of some of the buildings in Far-Go. The hours go by.

As the sun starts to slip across the horizon, you notice a steady increase in the amount of
strange plant life which has become easier and easier to notice over the last 2 kilometers travelled. This
weird vegetation is predominantly growing on the western
side of The Great Oad, but there is also an abundance of
strange growths to the east.

It is getting dark and so how do you want to do shelter and about guards and such


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

would wilderness survival tell me the best spot to camptaking a look around Adney says looks like we stay on Oad I dont like the loon od the plants or what ever they are. Set up guards three shifts two per shift, and a small fire for warmth and a little light.


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Yes that is exactly what it is used for. Are you going to build a shelter? Please tell me who gathers wood and where you want to west or east


Male Altered Human Esper 1

Glickly will gather wood, sticking primarily to the east side of the road.


Male Altered Human Scout 1 AC:28, HP:31/58, MD:12, Hth:12, Per:17, Spd:17 THAC m:0, r:+1 Robot Rec 18

"We should use the big animal hide as a shelter. Who is carrying that? I don't mind setting it up! Also we should dig a latrine a little ways away from the fire. I have the shovel."

Once camp is set up, Bugsby spends a bit of time trying to summon whatever local prey animals that normally might respond (something similar to a rabbit or a groundhog). He will also k3ep a lookout for birds suitable for eating, and try summoning those.

"I volunteer for third watch!"

In the morning, Bugsby will again try summoning some small game.


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

Adney will use some of the rope and the wood poles to build the shelter


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

*helps glick out by gathering wood*

"Ill take the second watch."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Bugsy is able to summon DC 20 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 when one bird flew by it almost came close enough to shoot but then flew away. What Skystone had told you about a general lack animals turns out to be true fore he is a very wise civic leader.

The party can see tall grasses colored pink, orange, and yellow. Among the grass, vibrant purple-colored vegetation and stubby gray trees easily stand out and you are able to build a shelter on the road and start a fire.

GM Rolls

Spoiler:
1d100 ⇒ 61,

You make sure everyone gets a good night sleep and all seem to be content and well rested.

Bugsy tries again to summon wildlife 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 but has no luck.

Do you want to do anything else?


Male Pure Strain Human Thac0 melee +1, Thac0 ranged +3 HP 58 Health 12, Perception 12, Stealth +3 Speed Base 13 Scout

Adney will pack up the wood poles and animal hide tightly in the rope and hand them to Bugsy to carry, and then eat a trail ration since no luck hunting and then move on down, move on down the Oad...


Male Altered Human Scout 1 AC:28, HP:31/58, MD:12, Hth:12, Per:17, Spd:17 THAC m:0, r:+1 Robot Rec 18

"I'm sure we'll have better luck eventually. Not all of the animals everywhere can be gone."

Bugsby whistles cheerfully as he helps pack up the camp, and hefts his load.

"Be nice if we had a cart or something to carry this stuff. Still, it's easy walking on the Oad!"


Female Pure Strain Human Enforcer 1

"Hm, maybe we should find out which of the plants are still safe to eat. Then again... Maybe we should see if we can travel outside of this blighted region first before we start randomly sampling..."


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

*yawns and blinks asyncronously, then speaks in the middle of a yawn*

"I agree on that rosslyn. And if we can find ones that are poisonous... we could use that on our weapons if needed."


Shot Putter Funkmeister

Do you want to continue on the Oad or would you like to check out off the beaten path?


Female Pure Strain Human Examiner 1

My character would vote for moving on if we can.


Male Altered Human Scout 1 AC:28, HP:31/58, MD:12, Hth:12, Per:17, Spd:17 THAC m:0, r:+1 Robot Rec 18

I think we should stay on the road for the time being.

1 to 50 of 763 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Edwin's Gamma Far-Go campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.