GM Dinketry and the Dead Suns AP

Game Master dinketry

They've gone.....to plaid!

Jagjug


1,601 to 1,650 of 2,151 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Male Lashunta Solarian 2 | HP 17/18, SP 14/14 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +2 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | Perc. +3 | Init +1
Status:
  • 1 STR damage
  • Divert Power to Engines (DC 11): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

    "Powering up the thrusters, pull us around to get a good shot."

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Round 6 - Helm Phase!

    GM roll: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 1 = 32

    The enemy ship darts around like an angry hornet.

    August, please give me your initial Piloting roll, and then your action and Piloting check.You have a boost in your speed by 2 this round.

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    Piloting: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 2 = 33
    Piloting: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Evade

    August looks at his commlink and snorts audibly.

    GM:

    In character!
    Like I wasn't intending to turn this person into slag already!


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    That +2 was needed!

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 2 | SP 10/10, HP 13/16, RP 4/5, EAC 11, KAC 13, AC vs CM 21 | F -1, R +3, W +3 | Init +0 | Perc +5, Sense Motive +5+1d6 | Battery 20/20 charges

    The +2 was for speed, not the Piloting roll. But I'll help you out there!

    "August, we need to outmaneuver her! Use the boost to chase! Do a barrel roll!"

    Diplomacy (Encourage) DC 15: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (4) = 18

    +2 to August's Piloting intiiative, so we can beat the enemy.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Kasatha Soldier (Sharpshooter)

    Idar fights the stick to point the turret at the target as both the target and the base of the turret itself maneuver wildly. Even tying in the computer to help compensate for August's piloting is of little use. (If Idar took a moment to think about it, that is for the best. If his targeting computer could predict how August was about to turn, so can the one shooting at them.)

    "Roll whatever. Away from little fighter forward gun."

    Gunnery, computer: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26 O.O
    Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 1) = 7 7 damage penetrates the shields, right?
    Critical damage: 1d100 ⇒ 81 Critical damage to target's power core.


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    If we end up with the enemy in our forward arc...

    Jaxom unleashes his fury at the enemy...

    light laser cannon: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 192d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 Forward Arc

    A good round for us. If Idar blew through the shields, then all of that damage will hurt them as well.

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    I'll assume that you move the ship on the map, August, to allow Jaxom a shot from the forward arc. Diamaante, you are correct - the +2 from Telion is to speed, not to Piloting checks for this round.

    August responds to Diamaante's encouragement with a brilliant piloting manoeuvre, providing both Idar and Jaxom with forward arc targets that neither miss. The enemy ship fires its gyrolaser at the Hippocampus' forward arc.

    Ranged Attack on the Hippocampus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d8 ⇒ 5 HIT! - 5 HP dmg

    Though the enemy ship punches through the fore shield and jostles the Hippocampus, the guns of both Idar and Jaxom blast through the plating at the front of the enemy ship.

    GM roll: 1d100 ⇒ 94

    Thick black smoke fills the tiny cockpit window of the enemy ship, and electrical sparks emit out from the ship into the void of space, snuffing out immediately. The ship somehow lines up for a further attack run.

    We'll start up Round 7 once we determine the final position of the Hippocampus on the map after Round 6.

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    I did move the ship last night? I guess I'm not quite following the Starship combat turn in my head. It's the engineering phase, then the movement phase, then the gunnery phase right? And in movement phase the lowest roll moves first, then next lowest on up so the highest roll gets to pick their positioning last correct?

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Round 7 - Engineering Phase!

    GM rolls: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

    I'm fine with the map as is. Telion, you're up!


    Male Lashunta Solarian 2 | HP 17/18, SP 14/14 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +2 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | Perc. +3 | Init +1
    Status:
  • 1 STR damage
  • "Damn shields dropping again?"

    Fix the shields!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

    "Shields are back up, keep the pressure on."

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Round 6 - Helm Phase!

    GM rolls: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 1 = 261d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

    August, you go first this round. Please give me your action and your roll. You may move your ship on the map - or nominate someone to do it for you.

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    Piloting: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 Evade, moved on map.

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    GM roll: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 1 = 18

    The enemy ship performs a flyby attack on the Hippocampus as it appears to flee from the scene!

    Round 7 - Gunnery Phase!

    Ranged Attack on the Hippocampus: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d8 ⇒ 3 MISS!

    Thanks to August's nifty piloting, the lasers from the enemy ship find no target in the Hippocampus.

    Diamaante and Idar, you may act! Your attack is at two range increments away (-2 to attack). Jaxom, you don't get an attack as the enemy ship is not in your firing arc.

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 2 | SP 10/10, HP 13/16, RP 4/5, EAC 11, KAC 13, AC vs CM 21 | F -1, R +3, W +3 | Init +0 | Perc +5, Sense Motive +5+1d6 | Battery 20/20 charges

    "Don't let it escape! Blast it!"

    Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

    No help from me! Sorry.

    Exo-Guardians

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Kasatha Soldier (Sharpshooter)

    The Coilgun is a long-range weapon. It's range increment is 20 hexes. Looking at the map, I shouldn't have a penalty. (The lasers are short-range, but we can't use them anyway.)

    Attack!: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19
    Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 4, 2) = 11

    Idar lines up his shot as the fighter turns to flee. "Flee in straight line. Never. Unless faster than bullet."

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    You're absolutely correct, Idar!

    Idar inhaled slowly as his targeting arc zeroed in on the enemy ship, the green circle highlighting his open shot. Exhaling first, the polished sharpshooter allowed himself a brief moment of enjoyment as the coilgun discharged in perfect alignment, the projectile hurtling through space into the aft end of the enemy ship.

    The enemy ship shudders after the final volley of artillery fire from the Hippocampus. Like a leaf falling from the branch of a tree, the ship begins to spiral in irregular circular arcs in the general direction of its escape vector towards the Acreon. As the crew of the Hippocampus watches, the enemy ship clips the edge of the derelict ship, its mass spinning chaotically as it accelerates into the hulking satellite attached to the Acreon, the mysterious Drift Rock. The ship explodes on impact.

    August:
    Your personal comm-link registers a new message: 'Target Not Detected'

    STARSHIP COMBAT END!

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    "Well that was exciting. Are we docking with the Acreon now?"

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 2 | SP 10/10, HP 13/16, RP 4/5, EAC 11, KAC 13, AC vs CM 21 | F -1, R +3, W +3 | Init +0 | Perc +5, Sense Motive +5+1d6 | Battery 20/20 charges

    "Aces!" Diamaante declares. She looks at the drone bot hovering at her shoulder."Pretty exciting stuff, eh? Did you get my good side?"

    She looks back to the crew. "We'll have to figure out who that was and why they were attacking us later. For now, take us in, Mister Vydoc."

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Kasatha Soldier (Sharpshooter)

    "History says Astral Extractions. But we are being investigators. Impartial, yes? Need evidence before...jumping...yes jumping to conclusions."

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    The boxy and ungainly prospecting ship, the Acreon, moves across the main view screen of the Hippocampus slowly. The hull of the lifeless ship bears the scars of countless micrometeorite impacts, its colour faded from exposure to the radiation of space. Tethered behind the ship on long tow cables sits the misshapen asteroid known as the Drift Rock, a small cloud of particles on its far side the only sign of the recent impact from the tiny enemy vessel.

    A transponder alert bell sounds on the bridge of the Hippocampus as your ship hoves closer to a docking position with the Acreon. By accessing the alert, the following message plays:

    "By order of Absalom Station security, this ship and its tow package are under strict quarantine. Authorised personnel only. Trespassers will be prosecuted."

    A further proximity alarm goes off on the bridge, indicating the Hippocampus' position in space with respect to the Acreon.


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    ”Luckily, we’re authorized,” quips Jaxom.

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    As your ship pulls ever closer, August realises that there are three separate docking ports to the derelict ship - port, starboard, and aft. Alternately, you could park your ship once you've achieved a matching orbit with the Acreon and spacewalk over to it.

    The Acreon (Blue arrows denote docking ports)

    GM rolls:
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 11d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    Just as you decide which docking port to access, a dense ball of ice and space matter with a trailing tail shoots by the main viewing screen to the Hippocampus, attracting everyone's attention. You all wonder silently to yourselves what the passing of this comet portends for your crew's fate.

    It marks your succession to level 2! LEVEL UP EVERYONE!!!

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    "Let's hope this isn't an omen."

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 2 | SP 10/10, HP 13/16, RP 4/5, EAC 11, KAC 13, AC vs CM 21 | F -1, R +3, W +3 | Init +0 | Perc +5, Sense Motive +5+1d6 | Battery 20/20 charges

    "I'm sure everything will be totally fine. We're the stars of this show, remember?" Diamaante gestures to the drone-bot recording everything. "They're not going to kill off the main characters on the first episode!"

    Looking at the layout of the Acreon the lashunta points to the aft docking port. "Shall we start at the stern and work our way forward?"


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    Jaxom checks his things. Twin pistols, well, not twins, but functionally equivalent, so close enough. Extra batteries. Med kit. engineering kit. He puts on a smile, and what he hopes is a brave face, "sure thing. Let's go. Weydan says today is going to be a good day."

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    "I'd prefer starboard or port. If there was a hard rad leak or other lingering hazard it probably started in engineering which is most likely aft. Not sure I want to flood our compartments. In fact opening the Acreon to hard vacuum from the lock might be a good idea."

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 2 | SP 10/10, HP 13/16, RP 4/5, EAC 11, KAC 13, AC vs CM 21 | F -1, R +3, W +3 | Init +0 | Perc +5, Sense Motive +5+1d6 | Battery 20/20 charges

    Diamaante shrugs. "Alright, you're the pilot! I will trust your judgment, August."

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    1-6 port; 7-12 starboard

    1d12 ⇒ 12

    August brings the Hippocampus into close matching orbit to the starboard side of the Acreon. Once orbital synchronisation has been achieved, the crew gathers in the airlock compartments to fit themselves in spacesuits for the short spacewalk across to the other ship.

    As the crew suits up and nervously (or excitedly) glances out the access door panel to their destination, it becomes quite clear just how desolate a scene might be in store. None of the flickering perimeter lights on the external vectors of the Hippocampus are similarly lit up on the Acreon. No power core glow or thrum seems detectable from the vessel. The only activity to be seen is the steady light-pulse of the quarantine beacons in space around the ship.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Kasatha Soldier (Sharpshooter)

    "Vacuum bad idea. Maybe survivors. Not enough air in armor to search properly."

    He drapes weapons belts over his shoulders: sword, knife, the laser cannon and pistol, the belt of assorted grenades. His cloak over the belts makes him look slightly less like a walking armory.

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    "The Acreon's been drifting for long enough that if they are still alive they should have been able to signal. Frankly I think the crew is dead."

    August turns to Jason.

    "You have a hacking kit I can borrow?"


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    ”A hacking kit? Huh? Hacking is generally considered a dishonorable activity.”

    When away from prying eyes, Jaxom will slip a hacking kit to August...

    Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    No one has scanned the Acreon for life signs...

    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 91d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

    Diamaante:
    You spy Jaxom slipping August something.

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    Wouldn't the authorities have done that?

    August snorts at the idea.

    "You watch too many movies. We've got to have some way to get into the ship if it's in lockdown."

    Grand Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    The Acreon | Ruins

    The crew gather in the airlock after engaging auto-pilot functions on the Hippocampus. The floating droid hovers ever-present by Diamaante's shoulder, its green camera light unphased by the uncoupling of the vacuum seals and the loss of gravity within the external airlock chamber.

    Suddenly, you're all free. The void of space, albeit the tiniest sliver in the greater context of things as represented by a few metres in between the Hippocampus and the Acreon, beckons. You float, as if in a buoyant pool, bathed in silence and artificial light emanating from the external lanterns on your ship. Shadows and reflections pass over your globed view of the world, your point of view limited to ~270 degrees in all directions. Your muscles seem to be far away, slow to your call in this alien place.

    Telion:
    This feeling is all-too familiar in a panic-inducing way. You floated, half-alive and half-awake, for what it felt like a lifetime after your accident. Your pulse quickens unconsciously, and it takes your solarian training to calm yourself down, to focus on the job at hand. You eye the closed docking bay door on the Acreon, singularly concentrating on getting out of this outside.

    August:
    Curious, this. And that's all the more curious - not much makes you feel curious. If pressure and subatomic cold weren't huge concerns, you could pop the top of your spacesuit and exist in this world. It must be so very limiting to be completely organic, you think as you glance over your crew members. Curious.

    Jaxom:
    Oh Desna Oh Weydan Oh Ibra. You fix machines. You study mystic arcane energies. You don't SPACE WALK. This is not what you signed up to do. You signed up to meet new alien races, to catalogue species, to explore PLANETS. NOT SPACE. Oh Abadar Oh Talavet Oh Hylax...

    Diamaante:
    This feels NOTHING like that scene from Shiny Foreign Bodies. Of course, that movie was about many other things apart from Astrophysics, like Xenobiology and Anatomy, but still. This feels nothing how they described it - the producer and writers probably hadn't ever been off-planet. You should warn Bunny to auto-reject any future projects with that team. Oh, Bunny. I wonder how you're getting on...

    Idar:
    Not again.

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 2 | SP 10/10, HP 13/16, RP 4/5, EAC 11, KAC 13, AC vs CM 21 | F -1, R +3, W +3 | Init +0 | Perc +5, Sense Motive +5+1d6 | Battery 20/20 charges

    Thoughts of cinematic license and erstwhile agents flitter through Diamaante's mind as she floats across the void. It's a strange sensation, but not altogether an unpleasant one. The lashunta reaches for the airlock door and accesses it to allow the party entrance to the Acreon.

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    GM:

    FYI Androids are actually straight up immune to vacuum effects including all environmental problems like cold. Weird immunity to give a species but I'll take it.

    August attaches a safety line to the Hippocampus before he leaps out into the void and runs up to the airlock and tries to land on the Acreon.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

    He doesn't quite stick the landing however and has to take a second to recover against the hull of the ghost ship.

    He looks in and around the airlock for an emergency access port of rescue hatch.

    Exo-Guardians

    Male Kasatha Soldier (Sharpshooter)

    Like August, Idar anchors a safety line to the Hippocampus before crossing. The void is big, and really awful to get lost in.

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

    Aided by extra limbs, and experience with occasional vacuum/gravity drills on the Idari, Idar lands cleanly on the hull of the Acreon. If at all possible, he'll tie off his safety line to a handhold or anchor point on the hull of the vessel.

    His simple, titanium-cored cable won't meaningfully slow down the Hippocampus if they need to flee in a hurry, but it should keep the Hippocampus from drifting away, and provide something for the less nimble/confident members of the group to cross over, hand-over-hand.


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    Jaxom climbs across on Idar’s rope.


    Male Lashunta Solarian 2 | HP 17/18, SP 14/14 | Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +2 | EAC 14, KAC 15 | Perc. +3 | Init +1
    Status:
  • 1 STR damage
  • After Idar had crossed and secured his line, Telion attached a short line to his belt and Idar's tether, then leapt out into the emptiness of space. As glided across he felt the faint pull of the distant star, and the much nearer effect of the Drift Rock.

    Suddenly, the Acreon grew large before him and Telion had to quickly grab for the line to slow his approach. Guess I need to work on my landings a bit...

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    GM rolls: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

    As August attempts an overly-dramatic channel jump from the Hippocampus to the Acreon, Diamaante glides across using the kasatha's titanium cable line. While the android is recovering and Idar secures his line for ease of passage, the envoy susses the access panel and pulls on the emergency jack, popping the starboard airlock hatch.

    Engineering DC 10:
    No hiss of air or vapour occurs when the emergency airlock hatch release valve is popped. This suggests that the whole of the ship (or at least, the starboard access port) is depressurised.

    Diamaante floats inside the starboard docking bay and gently clunks to the floor. Flickering emergency lights do little to dispel the darkness inside the derelict ship, and the sense of abandonment is only heightened by the apparent lack of activity - organic or otherwise - inside this airless corridor. Artificial gravity is still functional, so there’s likely still power to run essential systems and possibly restore life support and atmosphere to the ship. Unfortunately, there are still no obvious clues as to the fate of the Acreon’s vanished crew. The airlock seal onto the ship proper stands closed in front of the envoy.

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Envoy (Icon) 2 | SP 10/10, HP 13/16, RP 4/5, EAC 11, KAC 13, AC vs CM 21 | F -1, R +3, W +3 | Init +0 | Perc +5, Sense Motive +5+1d6 | Battery 20/20 charges

    Diamaante activates the flashlight on her armor to help pierce the gloom. Once everybody is inside the airlock, she will close the exterior hatch and try to restore pressure before opening the interior hatch.


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

    "The interior of the ship is likely depressurized."

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    August pulls his tactical arc pistol and starts to look around for a computer terminal or power junction inside the passage they're in.

    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    "Do you think there is danger? Other than the lack of atmosphere that is?"

    Grand Lodge

    The Acreon | Ruins

    August finds the airlock controls but no computer terminal in this cramped passage.

    Jaxom:
    You surmise that a depressurisation of the ship was an executive command - only able to be actioned through the main computer on the bridge, or the main engineering computer with the right massaging (i.e. hacking). Searching for a way to restore environment from the starboard airlock isn't fruitful.

    GM roll: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

    Diamaante and August successfully close off the airlock hatch to outer space. The inside of the Acreon is quiet.

    Dataphiles

    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    "Since the airlock is sealed my guess based on the vacuum is yes. With luck one of the crew just went nuts and killed everyone by venting the atmosphere."

    Augustus modulated voice is distorted by static he deliberately introduced to make it harder to identify his voice via analysis.

    "Could be an airborne pathogen and they're in hibernation. Or someone could have boarded and spaced the crew."

    What did we see when our envoy opened the inner airlock, fearlessly meat shielding the rest of us?


    Male Human Technomancer/2 (Xenoseeker) | SP 10/10 HP 11/14 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +0 R +3 W +3 | Init +3 Perc +0

    "I have an alternate theory. I suspect the depressurization was done as an executive command. Either from the bridge's main computer, or from the main engineering computer. From either of those locations, it is possible I can get the place pressurized again."

    Dataphiles

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    M Android Operative (Detective) | Level 2 | SP 14/14, HP 16/16, RP 4/4, EAC 14, KAC 15, AC vs CM 23| F +1 R +6 W +4| Init + 3 | Perc +7

    "That's really more of a method than an alternate theory. A theory would be 'the depressurization was done as an executive command because the captain decided that was the only way to get the song the crazed ship AI was singing to stop;' because as you know in space no one can hear you sing."

    1,601 to 1,650 of 2,151 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Dinketry and the Dead Suns AP All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.