Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Cwethan's Wounded Wisp

Game Master Cwethan

Maps

Initiative:
[dice=Brynnith1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Eraith1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Leona1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Omniel1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Skivven1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Usagi1d20+4[/dice]

Perception:
[dice=Brynnith1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Eraith1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Leona1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Omniel1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Skivven1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Usagi1d20-1[/dice]


1 to 50 of 58 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

You have been stationed at the Grand Lodge in Absalom, awaiting assignment for what you had been told could be a mission of utmost importance.
Things finally seemed in motion when Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng sent out a summons for available agents.

Specializing in the history of Absalom, Dreng is known for putting off-duty agents to work on sundry tasks when he finds them resting within the city’s limits.

The meeting place he set is some street corner far from the Grand Lodge - certainly an odd choice of venue - and Dreng seems to be late.

Go ahead and dot/introduce/chat among yourselves. Dreng should show up on Friday

Sovereign Court

Female
Skills:
Nobility: +1; Sense Motive +4; Intimidate +6
Human (Ulfen) Cavalier Daring Champion 1 (HP:13/13)(AC:18 FF:15 T:13)(F:+4 R:+3 W:+1)(Init:+3)(Perception:+5)

A human female of Ulfen descent dressed in scale mail and armed with a sword, makes her way through the hustle and bustle of the city towards the street corner indicated by the odd summons. She seems taken in by the sights of the city and is excited to undertake her first assignment for the society she just recently joined.
She arrives at the corner and looks around for any signs of the VC Dreng, the individual who summoned her. Seeing none she spends time window shopping at the various stalls in the area.

Silver Crusade

LG Female Human Paladin (Chosen One) 1 || Init: +4 Perc: -1 || HP: 13/13 || AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 CMD: 16 || F: +4 R: +4 W: +1 || Ranged Chakram +6 [1d8+2] [30 ft]

"I know we were supposed to be around here somewhere..."

A moment later, a you Tien-Min girl walks around the corner, with a small black cat at her heels. She looks down again, seemingly talking to herself.

"No I don't know what Venture Captain Dreng wants. If I knew, we wouldn't be meeting him here for a briefing! Maybe we can ask someone if they have seen him. Do you know what he looks like?"

An instant later, she looks back at her cat, astonished.

"No, of course I don't! Maybe we can find a beggar or a vagrant around here who might know something..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 1

An odd looking man dressed in elven fashion walks along the street. He looks around in a slightly detached fashion, as if he is trying to memorize everything going on around him. Only when he arrives at the actual street corner does he notice the other two adventurers standing there.

He speaks with a slight affectation, as if he is trying to mimic the intonations of an Elvish speaker. "Greetings. Given your attired, I'm thinking that you might be waiting for the same thing I was sent here for."

The Exchange

Male Half-Elf Ninja 2 (HP: 18/18 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMB:+1 CMD:15 | Saves F:+2 R:+7 W:+3 | Init:+6 | Per:+7 | Speed 30ft) 2.2

A slim half-elf saunters over to the group, a gloomy expression on his face. He appears generally messy, with unkempt brown hair, which is at odds with the good condition of the various tools around his person, and a pair of striking blades sheathed in a single scabbard across his back.

He looks at the other pathfinders before yawning and stretching "So you fella's also got the summons eh? Just like Dreng to be late. Names Eraith, and I'm handy with a blade. What do you guys do?"

Dark Archive

Female Elf 1 | Init:+2 | HP 6/6 | AC 13 | Str-2, Dex+2, Con+1, Int+5, Wis+0, Cha-1 | Hedge Witch, Hex Channeler

A tall, Elven woman in dark dress hurries towards the group on the corner. She looks a bit disheveled, with what looks like neon feathers stuck in her hair.

She starts speaking frantically to the group."Hi hi! Has Dreng already been here? Today has just been the craziest day! First I was"She is interrupted by the flapping of a Parrot as it landed on her shoulder.
"Oh Harold! There you are, I was worried that merchant was going to catch up to you!"

Realizing what she had said, she looks meekly at the group.

"Not that he was doing anything wrong..." She trails off. "Where was I? Right! I'm Leona. I'm pretty sure I was called here to make sure you guys don't get dead.


As you all wait in the rain, a lone beggar garbed in baggy robes approaches. The only figure visible in the constant drizzle, the beggar sticks out his hands for currency. Have you any coin to spare, fine folk?

The question hangs in the air for only a scant moment before the figure pulls back his hood to reveal the wizened face of Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng. He gives a crooked smile, soaked head to toe from his unprotected time in the rain. His clothes smell faintly of cabbage.

Sorry about that, he says with a wink. I always like
to play a little joke on agents when I stumble across them
during my jaunts into town. Now, why did I summon you fine
folk here again…?

Dreng shakes his head from side to side, as though trying to knock water out of his ears, despite the constant downpour.

Ah yes, the Wounded Wisp! I’m undercover now and can’t stray far from the site I’m watching, but I need someone to retrieve a package for me from that fine establishment. It’s among Absalom’s most storied taverns, you see, and one that holds a special place of privilege in the Society’s lore as the place where the organization began. Well, I could drone on and on about it, but standing out in the rain is doing none of us any favors.

Clearly anticipating agreement, the bedraggled venture-captain produces a small slip of folded paper from one of his many stitched pockets. Dreng quickly shows a glimpse of the page’s contents: a map detailing the location of the Wounded Wisp bar.

The bartender is a woman by the name of Heryn Gale, a fine lady who came to own the Wisp after the passing of her father from—oh, bah, it’s really getting too cold for me to give a proper history lesson! If you could just go to the Wisp, and tell Heryn you’re there to pick up my parcel, it would be most appreciated. I’ll be around here for several more hours at least.

Knowledge (History) DC 10:
The Wounded Wisp was a bar once frequented by the original members of the Pathfinder Society before the Society was even formed. Inside the Wisp, acquaintances would share stories about their adventurous exploits with one another.

Knowledge (History) DC 15:
Many volumes of the Pathfinder Chronicles came together under the Wisp’s roof. Famous Pathfinders like Eando Kline and the Seeker Osprey often stopped by for a drink while they relaxed in Absalom between assignments. Though not officially affiliated with the Society, the bar maintains good relations with Pathfinders, offering discounts and prompt service. The owners have always kept themselves and the Wisp afloat through the generosity of Society agents who spend coin at the establishment.

Knowledge (History) DC 20:
Selmius Foster was one of the founding members of the Pathfinder Society, known to have frequented the Wisp often and occasionally taken up residence in a spare room between his travels. His celebrated exploits first appeared in Volume 1 of the Pathfinder Chronicles.

Knowledge (History) DC 25:
Following the death of Selmius Foster on the island of Bhopan, his assistant Adolphus made several donations to maintain one of his mentor’s favorite sites. The exact arrangement between Adolphus and the owners of the Wisp was never disclosed, but it is said that some of this gold came from the same fortune that Adolphus used to found the Pathfinder lodge in Quantium.

This knowledge check can be made untrained, and I'll assume you guys spread the information around, so feel free to view spoilers others have qualified.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.

A small and very tidy male ratfolk speaks up with a terse yet professional voice. "I am here. How can I help?" Some people at the bar gasp... how long has he been there?

Dark Archive

Female Elf 1 | Init:+2 | HP 6/6 | AC 13 | Str-2, Dex+2, Con+1, Int+5, Wis+0, Cha-1 | Hedge Witch, Hex Channeler

Leona looks deep in thought. One of Harold's feathers pokes her in the ear and she snaps out of it. "The Wounded Wisp? Never been."

Knowledge (History): 1d20 ⇒ 14


Really?! Then this mission is perfectly suited to you! It will teach you to order drinks and everything! Dreng responds with a look of pure exuberance.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 1

"Can you tell us what it is we need to pick up for you? It's going to be hard to know when we've found your parcel."

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Sovereign Court

Female
Skills:
Nobility: +1; Sense Motive +4; Intimidate +6
Human (Ulfen) Cavalier Daring Champion 1 (HP:13/13)(AC:18 FF:15 T:13)(F:+4 R:+3 W:+1)(Init:+3)(Perception:+5)

"Well I am thankful someone decided to send some book folk to go on this mission with me....and you Sir.. Mr... Captain.. VC... what do we call you...? You dont look like a pathfinder right now."

Silver Crusade

LG Female Human Paladin (Chosen One) 1 || Init: +4 Perc: -1 || HP: 13/13 || AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 CMD: 16 || F: +4 R: +4 W: +1 || Ranged Chakram +6 [1d8+2] [30 ft]

"I've never been to a bar before. They normally don't let me in the door. It's nice to meet you Mr. Dreng! My name is Usagi, and this is my cat Luna!"

With that, her cat gives a slight bow, before trying to hide under Usagi's skirts to keep out of the rain.

Knowledge(History) Untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 5

The Exchange

Male Half-Elf Ninja 2 (HP: 18/18 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMB:+1 CMD:15 | Saves F:+2 R:+7 W:+3 | Init:+6 | Per:+7 | Speed 30ft) 2.2

Eraith grins at Dreng's disguise and joke "Lovely! A mission in a tavern that teaches us to order drinks is right up my alley! Do you want any particular drink you want us to get for you while we are at it?" while reaching over and taking the map to the Wounded Wisp


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well about that.. The parcel is actually a drink. Before you judge, despite my current facade, I’m still a man of taste. The parcel is actually a special vintage of wine from the cellar of the Wounded Wisp. I’ve been sampling their finer wines in descending order of bottling. I dare not disappear from my current role in this district, but I also would appreciate some comfort items. After all, I doubt anyone would judge a disguised beggar sipping from a bottle of wine!

Though I suppose they shouldn't know I'm disguised...

Anyways, don't worry about being allowed in a bar, Usagi, as long as you tell them you're a pathfinder, they don't car-.

He coughs loudly, Damned rain. As I was saying, as long as you tell them you're a pathfinder, they don't care.

Is there anything else? I could really use something to warm my belly if I'm going to be standing out here.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 1

"So, you want us to go into a bar and pick up a bottle of wine for you. We can go in, identify ourselves, and they'll just hand it over. That's it?" Omniel appears a bit confused as to how this could really be a mission for a group of Pathfinders.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.

"No problem Boss Dreng. Want me to also stop somewhere else to pick you up some food?" Skivven deftly vaults unto his riding rat, a large, squat thing the size of a St.Bernard... then extends his small clawed hand out, waiting for some coins for the the Venture Captain's food order.


Dreng looks at Omniel archly, Unless you don't think you're up to it. And who knows! Eraith and Leona are learning to order drinks, you might learn something useful as well!

He smiles more warmly at Skivven, I've eaten, just need a touch of the grape to see me through this weather.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.

Knowledge History Untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Double-checking Boss Deng's map, Skivven says, "Ya. I know where the Wisp is. Follow me gang!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The Exchange

Male Half-Elf Ninja 2 (HP: 18/18 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMB:+1 CMD:15 | Saves F:+2 R:+7 W:+3 | Init:+6 | Per:+7 | Speed 30ft) 2.2

Eraith shrugs "The sooner we get out of the rain the better. I might just grab a drink myself while I'm at the Wounded Wisp" And he called a group of us for this? Is this what being a pathfinder entails? and proceeds to follow the directions on the map towards the inn.


The Wounded Wisp isn't far from the Grand Lodge itself, and making your way there is fairly simple.

From the outside the Wounded Wisp has little to distinguish itself from every other dive bar in Absalom, stained and barred windows, discolored wood, a little light bleeding out into the street. The only reason you're even certain this is the place is a thick wooden sign hanging above the bar's entrance with a lantern burning amidst a brass ring - The Wisp itself.

Inside, the smell of smoke and spilled ale assails the senses. Walls of dark-stained wood make up the sides of the Wounded Wisp, while well-used wooden tables are spread throughout the space. A raised area in the back
of the establishment houses several additional tables and eating areas for groups seeking more than just a good drink.

An austere bar supported by kegs instead of wooden panels commands the northern end of the room with a stained-glass cabinet behind the bar, its dark panes cracked in several spots, yet not so opaque as to conceal the several dozen types of hard liquor within.

There are a handful of different groups already relaxing around the bar, and eyes are upon you as you enter. On reflection, around here a group that looks like yours identifies you as Pathfinders almost as much as a Wayfinder would.

You have been placed randomly (and unimportantly) on the map, but please place your icons in the margin in marching order for the future.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.

Skivven walks up to the bar, and waits for the return of Heryn Gale, as no one seems to be bartending at the moment... he strains his little rat ears and sniffs the air towards those gathered in the establishment, trying to hear, see, smell what they say... and perhaps see something expensive...

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Appraise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Sovereign Court

Female
Skills:
Nobility: +1; Sense Motive +4; Intimidate +6
Human (Ulfen) Cavalier Daring Champion 1 (HP:13/13)(AC:18 FF:15 T:13)(F:+4 R:+3 W:+1)(Init:+3)(Perception:+5)

Brynnith enters the tavern and looks around to check out the patrons before moving in to seek their contact.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 1

Omniel enters the tavern and looks at whatever decorations on the wall.

Silver Crusade

LG Female Human Paladin (Chosen One) 1 || Init: +4 Perc: -1 || HP: 13/13 || AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 CMD: 16 || F: +4 R: +4 W: +1 || Ranged Chakram +6 [1d8+2] [30 ft]

The convention went well! Thanks for being patient for me!

slowly peeking around the corner, Usagi's face cracks into a wide grin.
"I've never been to a Bar before! I wonder if it is all the excitement that I hear!"
After checking in at the bar, she heads to an empty seat across the room.
"Ok! I should have a good view from here to see what is going on!"
As Usagi begins to reach for a cup on the nearby table, the black cat Jumps onto the table, and paws at her hand.
"I was only going to try a little! No need to be such a worry wart."


A harried barmaid emerges from a storeroom and waves at the group, Be with you in a second!

The conversation swirls around the rest of the tables, focusing heavily on some Mendevian fool who got it in his tin-plated head to try the Test of the Starstone, recently completed Confirmations, who can kill the most goblins, and other adventurer chat.

Wait - Eraith? Is that you! It's me, Janira! A halfling stands up on her table where she's surrounded by a small group on pathfinders who have just finished their Confirmation and waves energetically.

The Exchange

Male Half-Elf Ninja 2 (HP: 18/18 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMB:+1 CMD:15 | Saves F:+2 R:+7 W:+3 | Init:+6 | Per:+7 | Speed 30ft) 2.2

Eraith walks into the Wounded Wisp, a little bored with the whole mission and not paying particular attention to anyone when he hears a familiar voice. He looks up and sees Janira, the pathfinder who led a few of them on their Confirmation.

A smile breaks out on his face as he makes his way over to Janira and leans down to give her a hug "Janira! It's good to see you. It's been a while hasn't it? And who are these fine fellows with you here?"


New pathfinders. Go on, show him your wayfinders! We're celebrating - It's free drinks on the Lodge tonight, if you can flag down Heryn that is.

Dark Archive

Female Elf 1 | Init:+2 | HP 6/6 | AC 13 | Str-2, Dex+2, Con+1, Int+5, Wis+0, Cha-1 | Hedge Witch, Hex Channeler

While Eraith is speaking to Janira, Leona makes her way up to the bar. Her and Harold are speaking softly (as softly as a parrot can manage) at the bar.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 1

Omniel wanders over to the table, but standing behind Eraith. He appears to be paying attention to what everyone is saying.


A vivacious young woman with a lightly spattered apron approaches Leona as she sits and the bar. What can I get for you honey? Pardon the wait, I am just slammed tonight.

Meanwhile the Half-Orcs whose table Usagi sat at are cheering for her to order her first beer - or at least tell them a good war story!

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.

Skivven moves beside Leona to get closer to the young woman, "You Heryn?"


She grins, My fame precedes me. Drink?

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.

Skivven sniffs towards the bar, "Yes please. Something with milk in it please. And Boss Deng wants his bottle... too. And some food wrapped up for him... too... if you have some." The little ratfolk smiles, revealing a row of sharp teeth.


Coming right up. Cap'n Dreng's special is down in the cellar, so you'll have to wait until Lisle show's up to cover me - she should be here soon though.

Sovereign Court

Female
Skills:
Nobility: +1; Sense Motive +4; Intimidate +6
Human (Ulfen) Cavalier Daring Champion 1 (HP:13/13)(AC:18 FF:15 T:13)(F:+4 R:+3 W:+1)(Init:+3)(Perception:+5)

"DO you need any help with anything?" Brynnith asks the barkeep.


Bless your heart, but I should be fine. Just can't go running off to the cellar and leaving all you fine folk up to whatever mischief you could manage.

Dark Archive

Female Elf 1 | Init:+2 | HP 6/6 | AC 13 | Str-2, Dex+2, Con+1, Int+5, Wis+0, Cha-1 | Hedge Witch, Hex Channeler

"We wouldn't be that mischievous!" Leona gives Heryn a wink.

Can I please have a.. uhh" Leona realizes she has no idea what drink to order. "What's your favorite ale? I'll take one of those, please."


Icecap Ale, but only if I don't have an early shift the next day! For a wee one like you a Blackpeak Brew, or maybe a mug of Qadiran Cider.

Dark Archive

Female Elf 1 | Init:+2 | HP 6/6 | AC 13 | Str-2, Dex+2, Con+1, Int+5, Wis+0, Cha-1 | Hedge Witch, Hex Channeler

Harold repeats after her. "Wee one. Wee one" Leona shoots him a glare. He ruffles his feathers but falls silent.

"A cider would be lovely when you've got a moment." Leona takes another look around the bar. "It is rather busy, isn't it? I hope Lisle gets here soon to give you a hand, you poor thing!"

The Exchange

Male Half-Elf Ninja 2 (HP: 18/18 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMB:+1 CMD:15 | Saves F:+2 R:+7 W:+3 | Init:+6 | Per:+7 | Speed 30ft) 2.2

Eraith smiles at Janira and the new Pathfinders. "Congratulations on being confirmed as Pathfinders. I'm sure the Society has benefited with your numbers. Would love to stay and chat more, but I have to see Heryn about something. And also about that free drink."

Eraith saunters up to the bar where Heryn is chatting with other members of his team "Could I have a glass of red wine please? And while we're waiting for Lisle to arrive, is there anyone of note here I should be relieving of valua...I mean, that I should be aware of?"

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.

"Where's Lisle?" asks Skivven to Heryn.


@Leona Ha! I've gotta get me a bird like that. I could leave it at the bar to say 'That's too bad' to the drunks!

@Eraith Janira and the new Pathfinders see you off with a chorus of goodbyes, Good seeing you again, Eraith, let us know if there's anything we can help you out with!

After he asks his questions of Heryn she responds, Well if you're looking for a lecture on the history of Absalom and all it's wars, you could talk to Yargos over there, she gestures at a graybeard nursing a mug and paging through his book, If you'd prefer a lecture about how much better the Society was in the old days, then Aram bin Kaleel's here on his monthly visit. He's pretty curious what the youngbloods are saying about Sir Reinhart - the knight who's gonna try to become a god like Cayden - if you ask me, he just wants to know what side most people are on so he can argue the other side of it.

@ Skivven Probably on her way here, she replies. Her shift doesn't start for a little bit.

Sovereign Court

Female
Skills:
Nobility: +1; Sense Motive +4; Intimidate +6
Human (Ulfen) Cavalier Daring Champion 1 (HP:13/13)(AC:18 FF:15 T:13)(F:+4 R:+3 W:+1)(Init:+3)(Perception:+5)

Brynnith sits at a table drinking her honey mead slowly and just watches everyone.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Alchemist (Grenadier) 1

After hearing the information, Omniel heads over to talk to Aram. "Greetings Aram. I've been told that you know much about the Pathfinder Society's history. I'm very curious about how some of these traditions got started. Maybe you could tell me more?"

The Exchange

Male Half-Elf Ninja 2 (HP: 18/18 | AC:18 T:14 FF:14 | CMB:+1 CMD:15 | Saves F:+2 R:+7 W:+3 | Init:+6 | Per:+7 | Speed 30ft) 2.2

"Hmm...thanks Heryn" Eraith takes his glass of wine and moves over to where Aram is seated "Greetings sir. Might I join you here? Have you heard about Sir Reinhart? A most ambitious man no?"

Silver Crusade

LG Female Human Paladin (Chosen One) 1 || Init: +4 Perc: -1 || HP: 13/13 || AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 CMD: 16 || F: +4 R: +4 W: +1 || Ranged Chakram +6 [1d8+2] [30 ft]

Usagi meekly peeks up over the bar, with her cat perched on her shoulder.
"Excuse me Miss Heryn... Do you have Hot Cider? The friendly people at the table over there keep telling me to get it with a Spike, but I think that would be dangerous to drink. I wouldn't want to get poked with it while I was drinking!"

The little black form glowers, and bonks her head against Usagi.

"Oh yeah. I was supposed to make sure it was Non-Alcoholic."


Aram is happy to talk your ear off about the history of the Pathfinders (apparently the true golden age of the Society happens to have coincided with when Aram himself was first getting started). Alas, things have gone downhill since then, Now you have foolish novices idolizing other fools like this Sir Reinhart. Ambition is good, too many pathfinders these days go trotting back to their Captains after every step they take that goes off road, but this Reinhart? Pure hubris.

Heryn gives a knowing chuckle to Usagi's order, Don't worry honey, I'll make sure you keep your head. But if you're worried about dangerous things, you might want to avoid the Boartusk Twins. Headtakers and Heartbreakers, and that's if you trust them to tell it true. They're Society enough to get free drinks on a Confirmation night, but they're much more on the muscle end of things.

The Exchange

Male Ratfolk N Unchained Rogue 1 - Init +6, Senses: Darkvision, Perception +8, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 13; hp 9/9, F+1, R+6, W+2, Speed 20 ft.
GM Cwethan wrote:
@ Skivven Probably on her way here, she replies. Her shift doesn't start for a little bit.

"Thanks Heryn." Skivven moves from the bar to Yargos' location, and says, "Hello, Agent Yargos. I hear you're a aficionado of Absalom's history. I'm new in town. Care to teach a new Pathfinder a thing or two about this city and it's people?"

Silver Crusade

LG Female Human Paladin (Chosen One) 1 || Init: +4 Perc: -1 || HP: 13/13 || AC: 17 T: 14 FF: 13 CMD: 16 || F: +4 R: +4 W: +1 || Ranged Chakram +6 [1d8+2] [30 ft]

Wisdom Check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

"Thanks for your advice! They seem very nice, so I'm sure they mean no harm! We were talking about different ways to make a person submit, and they offered to show me a few things!"

With a cheery smile, and her now full cup of Cider, Usagi heads back to the Boartusk table, to tell them about her adventures in the Osirian Desert...

1 to 50 of 58 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cwethan's Wounded Wisp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.