Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame

Game Master Cwethan

Maps


451 to 500 of 803 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

@Ilyaleh There are only three bedrolls in here, but there were another three in the entrance hall where you found the skeletons and the first two dead villagers.

The survivor shakes his head longer than is necessary to say no to Aviram's question.

Keys for Doors go For a Swim go For a Burn home And family Keep you Safe from Wooden rain

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Thank you! c:

Ilyaleh pauses at this new bit of news. "Wait, family? Wasn't that on one of the shields? And wooden rain could mean arrows, right?" She's a bit uncomfortable with this new information.

Keys for doors? Going for a swim to burn home and family? Or perhaps the swimming and burning bit was separate... In which case, were these different rooms?


a Hand to The flame But all To the Deeps wet Deeps

Assuming your keys and swimming musings were out loud where everyone's favorite madman can "clarify"

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21 - CMD: 12 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (5) - Spells: 1st: 2/2

"Perhaps there's a barrage of arrows trap somewhere, and the 'family' shield can help us past it."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 17/17 AC 15 T11 FF14 Fort +5 Ref+1 Will +0 Per+4

Let's hope this big shield can find some use later. I'd hate to have to carry it for naught.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

"Well, I'm sure we'll find something," Ilyaleh offers.

"What's this hand to the flame bit?" she says, frowning a bit. "But all to the deeps wet deeps? What's that even mean?"

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 8 (1d8) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

We should be off, there are more peasants to terrify he remarks.


The madman doesn't seem thrilled to have the heroes stay or leave, but at least he doesn't start piling up his barricades again.

Where to? There's the chamber of Shadow and Smoke, there's the other locked door, or there's coming up with an unintuitive path.

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21 - CMD: 12 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (5) - Spells: 1st: 2/2

I guess we need to kill the shadow to search the smokey room for keys and whatnot.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 8 (1d8) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The elf will share what he knows about the undead, shadows in particular
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Erhun Gabarris wrote:

It's a shadow.. It can sap your strenght,by merely touching you, and you have to use a magical weapon or a spell to harm it. I guess our armors won't be of much use there. Be careful... Maybe we should try to get rid of this smoke, before the creature attacks? We have to see it, if we have to fight it.

As a reminder, Erhun was able to give a brief primer on the malevolent Shadow.

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 1/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

"I could blast it with magic but I don't have a way to get rid of the smoke."

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21 - CMD: 12 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (5) - Spells: 1st: 2/2

"I might have a few tricks up my sleeve..."

Erhun's the heaviest hitter, so we could use the oil of magic weapon on his weapon of choice. On top of that, I can use the Legacy Weapon focus power to also make it ghost touch. We'd be putting all of our eggs in one basket, but it could do the trick.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 8 (1d8) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Perhaps a mage armor would help since it too is made of force suggests the cleric.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 17/17 AC 15 T11 FF14 Fort +5 Ref+1 Will +0 Per+4

I'm willing to try.


Sounds like we've got a plan, go ahead and post up any buffs/actions you'd like to take before entering the hall of Smoke and Shadow. I'll post the results of Erhun's grand entrance Sunday night or earlier if I hear from everyone.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)1, HP 12/12; AC 18, T 14, FF 14, F +1, R +6; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +5

Miklos will back up Erhun with the holy water...

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21 - CMD: 12 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (5) - Spells: 1st: 2/2

The three rounds right before the grand entrance:
1: Legacy Weapon on Aviram's own sword, making it +1
2: Oil of magic weapon on Erhun's weapon
3: Legacy Weapon on Erhun's weapon, making it ghost touch

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 8 (1d8) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

He will be able to cast bless but do you think we might need it later?

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh grants fortune to Krstani and Caelhal. (I think those are the only ones I haven't done it to yet and I can only do it once/24hours.) She'll then attempt to detect magic in case the shade tries to get extra tricky.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Initiative:
Ilyaleh: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Caelhal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Aviram: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Miklos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Erhun: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Krstani: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Shadow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The remains of a small fire smolder in the center of this broad chamber, letting off a plume of oily smoke. Fed by a heap of burning gear, debris, and more than few bones, the fire casts a flickering light across the walls of this room, partially obscured by the veil of smoke.

The Shadow looks up at you through the haze, a terrible delight burning in its eyes.

Perception DC 10:
A dagger sits buried in the coals. The blade looks red hot, but remarkably undamaged.

Perception DC 15:
A small scorched key rests just outside the ring of the fire.

Miklos
Krstani Fortune
Caelhal Fortune
Ilyaleh
Erhun Weapon Enhanced, Ghost Touch
Aviram Weapon Enhanced

Shadow

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)1, HP 12/12; AC 18, T 14, FF 14, F +1, R +6; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +5

perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

There appears to be a small blade in the fire...I can just barely see it. A key also. Just over there... Miklos points out the items. He readies one of the vials of blessed water.I will use it if you fail to take down the shadow. Don't want to waste resources...we might need them later.hold action, ready a vial of holy water.

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21 - CMD: 12 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (5) - Spells: 1st: 2/2

Ignoring Miklos' discoveries for now, Aviram darts into the room with a sudden burst of speed and strikes the shadow.

Iomedae, guide our swords...

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7*½=3

Swift: active the sudden speed focus power, move: 40 ft into the room, standard: attack.

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 1/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani reads another scroll of mage armor before they enter. Guessing I'm about out of time on it?

She sneaks around the corner and lobs an acid blob at the shadow.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
acid splash: 1d3 ⇒ 3

fortune, take better: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 8 (1d8) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Invoking his goddess as his holy symbol on his navel begins to glow he casts bless

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Aware that there's not a lot that she can do - seeing as she's basically a good luck charm - she goes for the key that Miklos called out. She wasn't entirely sure what they would use it for, but if someone had tried to set it aflame, well... It had to be useful, right? Hopefully in good ways.

I figure it's a move action to get there and a move action to pick up and pocket the key?


Delaying Erhun for now

Krstani's sizzling blob hisses through the shadow, burning away at it slightly before Aviram slashes into the undead creature, the enchanted edge of his blade managing to tear through its penumbra.

The shadow recoils from his blade, but lashes out with tenebrous claws for the Occultist, draining the strength from the mighty warrior before it slides towards the rest of the group.

Touch vs. Aviram: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Str Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Party is Blessed
The chemical smoke gives living creatures a -2 on attack rolls
Miklos
Krstani - Mage Armor
Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Erhun Weapon Enhanced, Ghost Touch - May go twice
Aviram Weapon Enhanced

Shadow -4

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21 - CMD: 12 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (5) - Spells: 1st: 2/2

Perhaps botting Erhun would be in order, since he's our main guy here.

Feeling his soul being sucked away, Aviram grits his teeth and lays into the shadow again.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 2 + 1 - 2 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 9

"Ehrun! Get in here!


I'll bot rather than delay him again if it comes to it

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Is the dagger too hot for me to touch? o: I have fire resistance 5 if that makes a difference.


It will require rooting around in the base of the fire, so it will deal d6 fire damage, so as an Ifrit you should probably be fine.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)1, HP 12/12; AC 18, T 14, FF 14, F +1, R +6; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +5

Miklos moves to get a clear shot at the shadow. He tgen launches his vial at the creature.

splash: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 132d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 moving to the upper right corner to grt a clear shot...on phone still...stupid router....also forgot to add the bless...so its a 14 not 13

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Thank you. Full round, I assume?

Ilyaleh next attempts to get the dagger from the fire. Once the item is in hand, she tries to determine whether it will aid in the fight.
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 4 Yaaaay, no damage!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 17/17 AC 15 T11 FF14 Fort +5 Ref+1 Will +0 Per+4

Sorry, much to do yesterday.

Blessed Ghost touch weapon: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Erhun tries to hit the elusive undead, but the smoke and his own hatred blind him, and the weapon goes wide

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 8 (1d8) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

For some reason I cant move the figure, when I try to do it it stretches me, lol. Can you move me right next to the ifrit and in front of the cauldron?

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 scorpion whip


Only a move action Ilyaleh, but if I were to assume you then used detect magic on it I could tell you that it is in fact a magic dagger. ;)

The Shadow twists out of the way of the party's attacks, hissing with rage as it is still lightly spattered by Miklos's holy water.

Party is Blessed
The chemical smoke gives living creatures a -2 on attack rolls

Miklos
Krstani - Mage Armor
Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Erhun Weapon Enhanced, Ghost Touch - May go one more time
Aviram Weapon Enhanced 5 Str Damage
Shadow -5

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 1/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani flings more acid at the menacing shadow.

ranged touch+bless-smoke: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 13
acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 17/17 AC 15 T11 FF14 Fort +5 Ref+1 Will +0 Per+4

Attack, msw weapon, bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 16
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Erhun strikes again, keeping his strenght in check. Hitting the undead is more important than anything!

No Power attack

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Yes, please!

Ilyaleh casts detect magic once she has the dagger in hand. "I think this might be helpful!" she says, trying to stay out of the way.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Krstani's blast goes awry now the Shadow is prepared for her onslaught, but it reels after Erhun's strike, bits of darkness falling away from its form before his thrice-blessed blade.

Howling with rage the shadow advances on Erhun its every touch chilling the brave warrior.

Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Str Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Party is Blessed
The chemical smoke gives living creatures a -2 on attack rolls

Miklos
Krstani - Mage Armor
Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Erhun Weapon Enhanced, Ghost Touch 5 Str Damage
Aviram Weapon Enhanced 5 Str Damage

Shadow -15

Ilyaleh, it'll take 3 rounds of detect magic to attempt to uncover the full enchantment of the dagger, but as long as it's magical someone can use it to stab the shadow.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ooooh, that is super duper good to know! She'll worry about the details of it later then! c:

Ilyaleh moves around the group, stepping around Aviram, even, to better position herself for an attempt to stab at the shadow.
Attack w/ Dagger: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 12 flanking & bless
Damage?: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Dark Archive

Human (Chelish) Occultist (Battle Host) 1 - HP: 13/13 - AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21 - CMD: 12 - Fort/Ref/Will: +4/+0/+2 - Initiative: +0 - Perception: +4 - Mental Focus: Transmutation (5) - Spells: 1st: 2/2

Dragging his weary body towards the damnable undead, Aviram takes another swing at it.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 2 + 1 - 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 4

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +4 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) hp 8 (1d8) Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

The cleric will attack with his whip again
1d20 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) - 2 + 1 = 8


The Shadow weaves aside from Ilyaleh's thrust and Caelhal's whip, but takes a glancing blow from Aviram's blade leaving it harried and all but entirely translucent.

Party is Blessed
The chemical smoke gives living creatures a -2 on attack rolls
Miklos
Krstani - Mage Armor

Caelhal
Ilyaleh
Erhun Weapon Enhanced, Ghost Touch 5 Str Damage
Aviram Weapon Enhanced 5 Str Damage
Shadow -17

Will bot people tonight

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 17/17 AC 15 T11 FF14 Fort +5 Ref+1 Will +0 Per+4

Blesses Attack with Msw weapon: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 12
dmg, Ghost touch: 1d10 ⇒ 8

Erhun feels the Weight of his armor, of his massive weapon, and he moves clumsily


Erhun, having 5 str damage doesn't actually reduce your str by 5, it just gives you a -2 (half of 5) on most Str related activities, which I mainly mention because the extra +1 when combined with Ilayaleh's flank means...

The shadow evaporates with a shriek as Erhun's clumsy blow is still sufficient to destroy it!

Silver Crusade

female nagaji bronze draconic sorceror 1 | HP 9/9, Level 1 spells 1/4 | AC 14 (18), T 13, FF 11 (15) | F +2, R +3, W +2 (+2 vs mind-affecting/poison) | CMB +0, CMD 13 | Spd 30' | Perc +2 | Init +7

Krstani sighs in relief when the shadow dissipates. "Well struck, Erhun! My gods, how many more horrors can there be down here?" she cries.

When she has recovered sufficiently, she sets to looking around the chamber.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

5 ability damage to each of 2 party members seems like a lot. Are we going to try to resolve that before continuing forward? I think we are supposed to be in a time crunch here.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)1, HP 12/12; AC 18, T 14, FF 14, F +1, R +6; W +2, Init. +6; Perception +5

Good job, fellows....unfortunately that thing took a toll on you. Is there anyway to heal this damage? It is outside of my knowledges... Miklos says as he helps the others with their weakened state.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Bloodrager 1 Init +1 HP 17/17 AC 15 T11 FF14 Fort +5 Ref+1 Will +0 Per+4

I am no magician or priest, but I know there are some spells, I've heard, that can heal that kind of damage. But with some rest, I hope my muscles will feel better. It's as if I did some physical work for hours, maybe days, and my body couldn't go on anymore.

Erhun tries to catch up his breath.

Whatever my personal cost, we've done the good deed, by freeing this poor soul from the clutches of undeath.

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Ifrit Witch (Fortune) 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Burning Hands 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.
Wands:
Two charges on CLW wand, Aviram's CLW wand

Ilyaleh winces on behalf of her friends, but doesn't say anything - what is there she could possibly say to make them feel any better? From what she'd seen, the wounds were grievous indeed.

Rather, she returns her attention to the dagger and the key that she'd picked up and examines them both with detect magic.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Wasn't sure if you wanted to use the last one or this one? o:

451 to 500 of 803 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cwethan's Crypt of the Everflame (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.