Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Crunch and the Heresy of Man (Inactive)

Game Master Saving Cap'n Crunch

Maps 'n such


401 to 450 of 563 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

Marra looks up the rope, answering Cirri "Sounds like a plan. Were you volunteering or asking for a volunteer? If the later, I'll go."

The halfling cast message spell on herself and the rest of the party, before turning to the rope. Calling up first, "Hello, is anyone there? We would like to talk." Waiting a few moments for a reply, If none comes Marra climbs the rope into the extra space.

climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

"Oh. Well, I was just making sure this wasn't one of my half-baked ideas. Let's go together!"

Cirri asks for the wind's blessing and she begins to fly towards the extra space. The Seagull soon follows her.

Using my Flight Hex.

Silver Crusade

Female N human ranger 5 | AC 27, T 14, FF 23 | hp 45/48 | Fort +7 (9), Ref +7 (9), Will +5 (7); Endurance | Init +2 | Percep +10 | CMD 20 | Animal Focus 4/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Shield Bearer 0/1, Soldier of Peace 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

Shandra keeps her bow trained on the planar window, in case its occupants prove hostile.

Will take 10 for a 16 Climb once it appears safe.

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

Cirri floats to the top of the rope, and perhaps Marra climbs up.

Cirri (and Marra if she goes up as well:
You are greeted by two men and a woman, all heavily armored and carrying swords and shields. They form a small phalanx ten feet from the entrance, and the one in front, a man, shouts, "Pathfinders! Begone, or we will show you no quarter!"

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

"Begone from the rope trick, or..." Cirri seems distracted by the lack of context.

"Oh! You guys should look out for the Shadow Lodge- they're trying to make a mess of the citadel."

squaw

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

"Huh? Oh yeah, are you guys part of the Shadow Lodge? Don't lie to Riddywhipple here, he can smell a fib a mile away!"

Cirri holds her position, preparing to cast Glitterdust if they make any hostile action.
Will Save DC 15 to avoid getting blind. They can make saving throws when Cirri casts, and at the end of their turn for the next 6 rounds until they succeed. Also they're covered in glitter, take a -40 to Stealth checks and we can see their outline so turning invisible is pointless.

If Marra climbed up, Cirri will look and whisper "Can you talk to them? I make bad first impressions!"

Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

Taking the slow route by climbing the rope, Marra arrives at the top shortly after Cirri. Smiling the small hafling tries to look non threatening as she speaks to them "Hi there. We don't want any trouble. There's no reason to get all worked up here after all if you as Shadow lodge you are still Pathfinders or were if your a splinter group. The point is, that the Shadow lodge isn't out to harm other pathfinders, they mainly disagree with those who run the lodge, and they are not us. So, we should be able to get along without resorting to unpleasant messy battle. So are you guy's in need of aid, healing or such? All we would like is to ask a few questions and then we would be on our way."

diplomacy to make them more friendly : 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
sense motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25
perception to determine their status: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

The three look ready to attack Cirri, but Marra's cool head and truthful words calm them down. The man who seems to be in charge sighs and sheathes his sword, beckoning the others to do likewise. They then exit the rope trick so they can talk to everyone present. "Looks as if you aren't here to fight. A good thing for all of us, as even though you are double our number, we would fight to the end, although it would not likely come to that for us." The woman snorts and elbows him aside. "Don't listen to him," she says. "It was the better part of valor to stand down, save our skins. He's Hanig, the quiet one's Semfar, and I'm Elastrissa. We were hired by some Pathfinder, an old guy with a robe and an Osirian accent. Told us to hold down the entrance against another band of mercenaries claiming to be Pathfinders. Looks 'sif you guys have some sort of infighting problem. Anyway, our employer cast the rope trick, plus some more spells on four other mercs, before they all jumped through that hole. Said if the spell expired before he got back, he wouldn't be returning and we should go back to Manaket." The hole Elastrissa referred to is at the point where the fountain's runoff is draining to. It seems to go down perhaps fifteen feet, at which point it transitions into open space above a massive cavern, at least another hundred feet below.

Marra:
The mercenaries seem to be in fine condition, if rather tired. They also appear to be telling the truth, relieved it has not come to a fight.

DC 20 Wisdom:
The man who hired the mercenaries is none other than Amenopheus, the Sapphire Sage.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

"Thanks for not trying to cut my head off, I like where it is." Cirri subconsciously rubs her neck. "Infighting is the nice way to put it, but I think Marra covered the gist of it."

Cirri cannot make that Wis check.

"So, do we head down now?" Cirri pulls out some rope. "I can fly down, but let's see if we can do this normally... does anyone have another 65 feet of rope or so?"

Silver Crusade

Female N human ranger 5 | AC 27, T 14, FF 23 | hp 45/48 | Fort +7 (9), Ref +7 (9), Will +5 (7); Endurance | Init +2 | Percep +10 | CMD 20 | Animal Focus 4/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Shield Bearer 0/1, Soldier of Peace 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

Shandra shuffles quietly to the back of the group. No rope? How could I forget something so simple and yet important!

Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

wisdom: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

Shaking her head replies to the three merc. "Pathfinders hiring mercenaries to attack other pathfinders, that is low. You are welcome to leave or stay as you see fit, if any of you are interested in joining the Pathfinders, I can assure you we normally work together, the guy who hired you is an aberration ."

Marra shugs, "No rope on me, too heavy for me to carry around. I do have a potion of fly, but I would rather save it for a real emergency. Does anyone have a feather fall spell, it can usually target a group of people. We would just have to jump together."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar (Angelborn)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T12/FF20 HP 36/54 F+8 R+3 W+3 Init +1 Perception +0
Samurai Sword saint (Order of the Warrior) 6

Anfial checks his backpack and shakes his head. "Neither do I. Have to put it on my list of items I shall buy."

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7
Marra follower of Dawnflower wrote:
Marra shugs, "No rope on me, too heavy for me to carry around. I do have a potion of fly, but I would rather save it for a real emergency. Does anyone have a feather fall spell, it can usually target a group of people. We would just have to jump together."

" Oh yes, I have that spell memorized. " Cirri flips through her spell book and stops at the appropriate page. " I can use it on six people, so let's bunch up and jump down."

"We just need to figure out how to get back up here."

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

I'm going to assume you decide to use Merryweather Airlines to get back up when you need to, to get things going again.

Bidding at least a temporary farewell to Hanig, Semfar, and Elastrissa, the team jumps through the hole. Down they fall, some hundred feet, until Cirri casts her spell and they gently float the remaining distance. The landing point is just another small empty space among a sea of smashed and soot-scarred marble. Some buildings are recognizable and somewhat intact, with Jistkan mosaics, murals, and carvings in evidence. The walls and ceiling are that of a huge sandstone cavern, that part of the citadel seems to have tumbled in to after its destruction by Ahriman.

A roiling mass of dark clouds cover the cave's ceiling, occasionally crackling with elemental energies. From the floor, it looks like a stormy sky, but with other forms of energy sometimes taking the place of normal lightning. Vents and geysers pierce the floor and walls of the cavern at places, making the air ripple with heat. The only way forward from here seems to be a beaten but unbroken hall, down which a small stream of water from the fountain above flows.

It is very hot in here, about 100 degrees, so if anyone has a boon or spell to counteract heat, they can use it. Otherwise, everyone can make me a DC 15 Fortitude save or take 1d4 points of nonlethal damage.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

"And away we go." Cirri leads the party down. "Winds of the sea, soften our fall!" The party gently lands.

"Man, is it hot in here."

Fort Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Heat Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

"Yeesh, I'm exhausted already." Cirri leans on her staff, slightly woozy.

Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

Marra jumps into the hole with the others, heart racing as they fall until Cirri saves them with her spell, "Cool! Can we do that again?"

As the heat starts to get to everyone, Marra takes out her wand of Endure Elements and gives everyone a tap, making the heat more bearable, "Here this should help."

Wand of Endure Elements used 6 charges , 38 remaining.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

"Yeah, we sure can! I can learn one more spell today if I take a 15 minute break." She wipes the sweat off her forehead. "Although I can slow my fall as many times as I want to, hehe."

Silver Crusade

Female N human ranger 5 | AC 27, T 14, FF 23 | hp 45/48 | Fort +7 (9), Ref +7 (9), Will +5 (7); Endurance | Init +2 | Percep +10 | CMD 20 | Animal Focus 4/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Shield Bearer 0/1, Soldier of Peace 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

"You're beautiful, Marra!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar gunslinger 1/inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 7 - HP 53/53 - AC 20/T: 14/FF:16 - Perception +15 - F: +9/ R: +10/ W: +10 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30, Init. +9

"Thank you, Miss Marra," says Karos, mopping his brow with a red bandana.

"Take your break, Miss Cirri," he adds. "I'll stand watch."

He walks slowly around the encampment, watching for trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar (Angelborn)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T12/FF20 HP 36/54 F+8 R+3 W+3 Init +1 Perception +0
Samurai Sword saint (Order of the Warrior) 6

Bowing deeply Anfial thanks Marra and then looks around for a second."Where to go now?"

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

Whenever Cirri is done with her preparations, the team readies itself to venture forward. The only way ahead seems to be the way the water from the fountain above flows, which leads down a hallway. Eventually, the hall opens into what looks like a flooded prayer room. Not far from where the water recedes kneel four men dressed in desert adventuring gear on rugs, prostrate before the column, ignoring the Pathfinder's approach. Tied to the column is a white-robed woman with dark hair, arms up and head hanging loosely against her chest. She raises her head slightly upon noticing the new arrivals, and speaks in a melodious voice. "Welcome, travelers. If it would please you, would you be so kind as to join in my sacrifice?"

Sense Motive DC 25:
The four men appear to be under the effects of some sort of enchantment.

Liberty's Edge

male Emberkin Aasimar Sorcerer 7
Spoiler:
| AC 16*, T 12, FF 16* |HP: 55*/44 | F +5*, R +4*, W +7* (+6 vs MA, +3 vs divine spells, +2 vs divine SLAs/death/energy drain/negative energy/Necromancy) | Init 0, Perc +1* |CMB +2, CMD 12 | 5/9 Sacrificial Boons

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

V stands completely still and silent for a moment before wryly replying:

"No. Now get down from there before you hurt yourself."

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

"Sacrifice...um... no? Could you... not sacrifice yourself maybe?" She clutches her staff. "This is gonna be another fight, isn't it?"

Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

sense motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Marra looks up "I would not please us, these men are under an enchantment, so I don't think they would be able to sacrifice you. Is it your intent to sacrifice them?"

ready action in case she tries to enchant us:

Use bard performance oratory to countersong {link} a language-dependent magical attack
Oratory: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar gunslinger 1/inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 7 - HP 53/53 - AC 20/T: 14/FF:16 - Perception +15 - F: +9/ R: +10/ W: +10 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30, Init. +9

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

"You're right, Miss Cirri. It's gonna be another fight."

He trains his pistol on the woman and stares intently.

Detect Alignment.

Liberty's Edge

male Emberkin Aasimar Sorcerer 7
Spoiler:
| AC 16*, T 12, FF 16* |HP: 55*/44 | F +5*, R +4*, W +7* (+6 vs MA, +3 vs divine spells, +2 vs divine SLAs/death/energy drain/negative energy/Necromancy) | Init 0, Perc +1* |CMB +2, CMD 12 | 5/9 Sacrificial Boons

"Oh, are they? We'll see about that...RIGHT, you lot!" He calls out to the four 'supplicants.' "There are no shackles stronger than those around your minds, and no key more sure than a simple act of defiance!"

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

Initiative:
Initiative, Vanzetti: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Initiative, Cirri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Initiative, Karos: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Initiative, Marra: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Initiative, Anfial: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Initiative, Shandra: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Initiative, Shybbahla: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"No, they weren't the sacrifice. I was the sacrifice. But you kind of ruined it, so now you get to be the sacrifice. So, yeah, I suppose I'm going to kill you all now." The woman rises into the air and swirls her hands about. Each of her palms seem to open into some strange form of rift and from each appears a floating, demented, bestial human head!

On a one, the dicebot hates you: 1d2 ⇒ 1
How much the dicebot hates you: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Knowledge (planes) DC 12:
These heads are doru divs, more sowers of ruin than combatants. While annoying and wily, they tend to prefer the subtle approach.

Separate Knowledge (planes) DC 17:
The woman, while not in her natural form, is a pairaka div. These foul creatures pride themselves on their terrible combination of unbridled lust and destruction. They exploit any taboos they encounter and live for nothing more than to break up romances and friendships. They also despise the color red.

Karos:
The woman is heavily Neutral Evil, and is an evil outsider.

Can't edit the map right now, will add the heads when I can. They are next to the woman on either side, who is thirty feet in the air.

Shybbahla
Karos
Shandra
Marra
Cirri
Vanzetti
Anfial

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

Knowledge(Planes) 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
"Doru divs!" Cirri clutches her staff. "They prefer to be subtle. Are they weak to silver, or cold iron? I never remember."

Knowledge(Planes) 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
squaw

"I know, Riddywhipple. I mean... I thought I knew it. Anyway! Winds of the tropics, carry me through the air!"

Cirri's hair begins to flap as she flies 30 feet above the ground and approaches the woman. "If those Doru are serving you, then it's time for a bashing."

Swift Action to apply Arcane Strike on my quarterstaff. Will Parry and Riposte the first melee attack.

Parry and Riposte:

Parry: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Riposte: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
2H Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 15

Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

k(Planes)1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
k(Planes)2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Marra also recognizes the Doru Divs as well as the women "She not what she appears. Its a Pairaka Div! A lustful and destructive creature. likes to exploit taboos, break up romances and friendships. Also little known fact they despises the color red?"

Marra moves forward drawing her small scimitar and cast Good Hope {link} on her companions.

Good Hope +2 to to hit, damage, saves, skills ...

Liberty's Edge

male Emberkin Aasimar Sorcerer 7
Spoiler:
| AC 16*, T 12, FF 16* |HP: 55*/44 | F +5*, R +4*, W +7* (+6 vs MA, +3 vs divine spells, +2 vs divine SLAs/death/energy drain/negative energy/Necromancy) | Init 0, Perc +1* |CMB +2, CMD 12 | 5/9 Sacrificial Boons

V advances on the wicked creature, subjecting it to the anguished cries of those who gave their lives for the freedom and dignity of mortals...!

ear-piercing scream, DC 17, replicating black powder: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6, 6) + 1 = 14 Range is 40 feet, so if I'm not mistaken,
I should be just close enough where I moved.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

"Hey Marra? Should I use cold iron or silver on these divs?"

Add +2 to my parry and riposte attack and damage rolls thanks to good hope. So that's Parry 19, Riposte 21 for 17 Damage with my silver magic staff.

Silver Crusade

Female N human ranger 5 | AC 27, T 14, FF 23 | hp 45/48 | Fort +7 (9), Ref +7 (9), Will +5 (7); Endurance | Init +2 | Percep +10 | CMD 20 | Animal Focus 4/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Shield Bearer 0/1, Soldier of Peace 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

Delay until after Anfial.

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar gunslinger 1/inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 7 - HP 53/53 - AC 20/T: 14/FF:16 - Perception +15 - F: +9/ R: +10/ W: +10 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30, Init. +9

Karos prays to Cayden Cailean. "This right here? I reckon this is why you sent me! This is the time and the place."

Cast divine favor as a standard action.

Declare Judgment of Destruction as a swift action.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar (Angelborn)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T12/FF20 HP 36/54 F+8 R+3 W+3 Init +1 Perception +0
Samurai Sword saint (Order of the Warrior) 6

Anfial looks at the floating woman and spits out.
"I challenge you to a duel to the death you evil beast. Prepare to meet your demise!"
Won´t work on ranged attacks, but well.
Grabbing his bow he shoots one cold iron arrow at the floating woman.
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 141d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

Marra, you get an additional question about the pairaka. Also, is anyone wearing a noticeable amount of red?

Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

The foul creature shrugs off most of the screaming only she can hear, but still seems shaken and angry. Karos begins to power up, while Cirri does the same and takes to the air. Marra empowers her companions, but Anfial's arrow still bounces off the woman as if her skin is much harder than it would appear!

Shybbahla -7, Dorus
Karos (divine favor, destruction judgement)
Marra (good hope, entire party)
Cirri (flying, arcane strike)
Vanzetti
Anfial (challenging)
Shandra

Liberty's Edge

male Emberkin Aasimar Sorcerer 7
Spoiler:
| AC 16*, T 12, FF 16* |HP: 55*/44 | F +5*, R +4*, W +7* (+6 vs MA, +3 vs divine spells, +2 vs divine SLAs/death/energy drain/negative energy/Necromancy) | Init 0, Perc +1* |CMB +2, CMD 12 | 5/9 Sacrificial Boons
GM Crunch wrote:

Marra, you get an additional question about the pairaka. Also, is anyone wearing a noticeable amount of red?

I decided a long time ago that V's robes are mostly blue, so no.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

Cirr's clothing is a light blue, reminiscent of tropical beaches beneath a blue sky.

Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

GM - question Pairaka : does it have immunities:

Marra has brown hair and dark dessert clothing.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar (Angelborn)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T12/FF20 HP 36/54 F+8 R+3 W+3 Init +1 Perception +0
Samurai Sword saint (Order of the Warrior) 6

Matsu Anfial has long white hair and wears blue silk robes under light blue mail. His katana has a red ribbon holding it to the belt.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar (Angelborn)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T12/FF20 HP 36/54 F+8 R+3 W+3 Init +1 Perception +0
Samurai Sword saint (Order of the Warrior) 6

Matsu Anfial has long white hair and wears blue silk robes under light blue mail. His katana has a red ribbon holding it to the belt.

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar gunslinger 1/inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 7 - HP 53/53 - AC 20/T: 14/FF:16 - Perception +15 - F: +9/ R: +10/ W: +10 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30, Init. +9
GM Crunch wrote:
Also, is anyone wearing a noticeable amount of red?

Check out WHAT KAROS REALLY LOOKS LIKE. So, yeah. He wears a red bandanna around his throat.

Silver Crusade

Female N human ranger 5 | AC 27, T 14, FF 23 | hp 45/48 | Fort +7 (9), Ref +7 (9), Will +5 (7); Endurance | Init +2 | Percep +10 | CMD 20 | Animal Focus 4/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Shield Bearer 0/1, Soldier of Peace 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

Shandra charges into and through the nearest enemy, impaling it on her shield and driving the creature back.

Crunch:
Swift Animal Focus (bull)
Full Round Charge (yellow)

Spiked Heavy Shield: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 Piercing: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 plus Bull Rush (uses the attack roll, and I will move with the creature--+5 ft. for every 5 past its CMD)

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

Marra:
Pairaka divs are immune to fire, disease, and poison.

Just so you know, the humans are not doing anything. The purple one, the div is the one attacking. Karos, if you could make me a Fortitude save versus disease.

Shandra moves up and smacks a doru with her shield, at which point both vanish from sight! The woman soars down from her vantage point and lashes out with a claw at Karos, leaving a light wound!

Claw vs. Karos: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Shybbahla -7, Dorus (invisible, orange -6)
Karos (divine favor, destruction judgement)
Marra (good hope, entire party)
Cirri (flying, arcane strike)
Vanzetti
Anfial
(challenging)
Shandra

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

GM? Marra wanted to know the Pairaka's immunities.

"Ugh, more invisibility." Cirri sighs. She tries to remain stable.

Fly vs Hover, DC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

When she realizes that's not going to happen, she instead decides to slam into the Pairaka, landing on the ground next to her.

Attacks and such depending on the immunities.

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

I already put those in the spoiler entitled 'Marra,' I'd say we can assume she tells you and everyone can open it.

Liberty's Edge

male Emberkin Aasimar Sorcerer 7
Spoiler:
| AC 16*, T 12, FF 16* |HP: 55*/44 | F +5*, R +4*, W +7* (+6 vs MA, +3 vs divine spells, +2 vs divine SLAs/death/energy drain/negative energy/Necromancy) | Init 0, Perc +1* |CMB +2, CMD 12 | 5/9 Sacrificial Boons

V again subjects the fiend to his own transcendent wrath!

ear-piercing scream, DC 17, replicating black powder: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 4) + 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/3/1/2 | Arcane Pool 5/7 | Flight Hex minutes 6/7 | GM Folio Reroll +1 | HP 39/53 | AC 22, T 12, FF 20 | Saves 8/5/6 | CMD 21 (23 vs trip) | Perception +6 | Init +1 | Female Human Staff Magus 7

Cirri swings away with her silver quarterstaff as the tip of the staff ices over.

Spending 1 arcane pool point to add +1 Frost to my Quarterstaff. Using Combat Expertise.

Silver +1 Quarterstaff, Combat Expertise: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 17
2H Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 12
Cold Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Cirri prepares to parry and riposte the inevitable counterattack.

Parry and Riposte:

Parry: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 12
Riposte: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 - 1 = 21
2H Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 = 12
Cold Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

Halfling Bard 9 | AC 24 T 18 FF 18 | HP 75 | F +7 R +13 W +8* | CMD 22 | Init + 5 | Perception +14

Marra quickly relates, "The lady is immune to fire, disease, and poison."

The halfling begins her battle dance just before casting Bladed Dash {link}. Her multi-hued cascade of images flow the ten feet towards the woman, but the Dawnflower's small scimitar misses the critical time to strike throwing the whole attack off. {nat 1}

actions & Rolls:

Move action: start battle dance
standard action: cast bladed dash
+1 keen scimitar w/+2 Good hope +4 bard dance, +3 BD: 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 2 + 4 + 3 = 23 to hit Nat 1 miss
if hits: 1d4 + 6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 + 4 = 15 damage

Silver Crusade

Female N human ranger 5 | AC 27, T 14, FF 23 | hp 45/48 | Fort +7 (9), Ref +7 (9), Will +5 (7); Endurance | Init +2 | Percep +10 | CMD 20 | Animal Focus 4/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Shield Bearer 0/1, Soldier of Peace 1/1 | Reroll @ +4 1/1 | Conditions: none

Did I vanish with the creature?

Sovereign Court

GM GM GM ∞ | We Be Goblins Free! |

No, Shandra, you're still there.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Cirri and Marra swing madly at the lady, each imbued with their respective magics. Neither, however, manage to connect. V targets the aggressor with his power, causing her to scream in pain and rage and cover her ears against the blast of noise no one else can hear!

Shybbahla -18 (dazed), Dorus (invisible, orange -6)
Karos (divine favor, destruction judgement)
Marra (good hope, entire party)
Cirri (flying, arcane strike)
Vanzetti
Anfial (challenging)
Shandra

Liberty's Edge

Male Aasimar gunslinger 1/inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 7 - HP 53/53 - AC 20/T: 14/FF:16 - Perception +15 - F: +9/ R: +10/ W: +10 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30, Init. +9

Karos Fort save v. disease: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Swift Action: Declare Bane (divs)
5' step away

+2 Pistol, Divine Favor, Judgment of Destruction, Point-Blank Shot, Bane and Up Close and Deadly v. Purple: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 29 <-vs. Touch AC
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + (6, 2) + (5) = 28

401 to 450 of 563 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Crunch and the Heresy of Man All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.