Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Cody's Pathfinder Beginnings 3-Part Special

Game Master Codanous

MAPS AND NOTES


451 to 500 of 650 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

HP: 12/12 |AC:19 T:11 FF:18,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Refl: +0, Will: +1 | Init: +1, Speed 20ft Human Fighter (Viking) basic attack Flail +4 (1d8+3+2) or Javelin +2 (1d6+3)

Putting her flail into her other hand Sigrid goes up to Agent Belenar and offers her hand. I am Sigrid Haklangdottir, and my companions and I have just started our Pathfinder adventures. I am glad to see that you are alive.

Dark Archive

Male Human #135676-9 Sorcerer-Air Elemental Bloodline 1:HP:9/9, Spd:30, Init:4, AC:14, FF:12, T:12, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:2, CMB/CMD: 2/14, 10% spell failure chance

Mordack points at his allies. You have all of them to thank for this rescue, I was pretty worthless that last fight and the fight before


Nodding, still pretty much naked, "Did you guys happen to find my gear? Rapier, leather armor and what not? If you guys have come this far, only the tribe leader of these Trog's is left, we should end this menace before letting them regroup or letting the leader flee,"

Grand Lodge

Human Female | 11/11HP| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 CMD 14| Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +0| Perception +4 Initiative +3

Hannah faces flushes red. Here it sir. I uh....was holding it for you. She draws the rapier and hands it over.

Dark Archive

Bloodmarked Male | 10/10HP| AC 12 T 12 FF 10| Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +2| Perception +4 (+6 at night)| Initiative +2

"While you get dressed, do you know anything in this tower? We believe we cleared the floors below, but we haven't gone up. "

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Male dwarf slayer (witch killer) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:17 T:11 FF:16 | CMB:+4 CMD:15 | Saves F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 (+2 vs spells/poison, +2 vs Mind-affecting) | Init:+3 | Per:+5 | SM: +5 | Attack: Greatsword +4 (2d6+4) 19-20/x2

Heh, Durlo has his moments :)

Durlo nods at the man after he is dressed and armed. "Sorry about the precaution back there. Just needed, how do you say...assurances. I have heard tales of other Pathfinders tricked, and those that do not come back from such mistakes."

His eyes grow sullen for a moment, then he snaps out of it and says, "What do you know of this leader? Has he shown any strange abilities?"


Nodding as he gets dressed, "Yes, I understand completely can't ever be too safe and trustin' in this line o' business'll get ya killed," Once he is fully dressed, "Yeah its a big ol Trog with an even nastier Crocodile pet, it'll be tough but we should be able to take care of him, I'll lend you my help as I can,"

Scarab Sages

Aasimar Speaker of the Past Shaman of Lore 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 14 T: 10 FF: 14 CMD: 9 | F+1 R+0 W+6 | Init +4 | Perception +10, 60ft Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1; Monstrous Insight 6/6; Wand of Bless 45/50

"Very well. Let us press forward," he says grimly. We are going to be tested it seems. I pray we preserve.

Scarab Sages

Male dwarf slayer (witch killer) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:17 T:11 FF:16 | CMB:+4 CMD:15 | Saves F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 (+2 vs spells/poison, +2 vs Mind-affecting) | Init:+3 | Per:+5 | SM: +5 | Attack: Greatsword +4 (2d6+4) 19-20/x2

Durlo nods. "If it is one enemy left, we cannot give this leader time to escape or summon more reinforcements. Let us end this threat."

He starts for the stairwell, clutching his greatsword.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Human Female | 11/11HP| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 CMD 14| Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +0| Perception +4 Initiative +3

Hannah bell takes up position as third in line. Musket at the ready. Let's go

Dark Archive

Male Human #135676-9 Sorcerer-Air Elemental Bloodline 1:HP:9/9, Spd:30, Init:4, AC:14, FF:12, T:12, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:2, CMB/CMD: 2/14, 10% spell failure chance

Mordack is in the back


Climbing the stairs you find The four wings of the tower are completely open on this level, forming one great, cross-shaped chamber with arched ceilings. The decayed remnants of a carpet run from the doorways at the end of each wing, meeting in the center, where a spiral staircase drops out of sight below. A large, throne-like chair stands in the middle of the eastern wing next to a big chest.

A lone troglodyte stands at the far side of the room, out on the balcony. As you guys ascend the stairs he turns around slowly, holding his large scythe in his hand. A crocodile lounges lazily next to him on the floor.

He points his scythe at you guys and barks something in draconic!

"Koniec línie, priestupcovia"

Draconic:
"End of the line, trespassers"

Initiative:

Durlo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Bartimaeus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Grigor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Mordack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Sigrid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Hannah: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Trog Leader: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Croc: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Balenar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The floor where he is sitting looks a little off.

Kn: Engineering DC 13:

The collapse of the lower levels has weakened the floor of this level’s eastern wing. If more than four Medium-sized creatures (two Small creatures count as one Medium creature) stand in the shaded area on the map, the easternmost 20-foot section of floor falls away.

Round 1 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah

Crocodile (Snapjaw)
Bartimaeus
Mordack
Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar)
Durlo
Sigrid
Balenar

Dark Archive

Bloodmarked Male | 10/10HP| AC 12 T 12 FF 10| Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +2| Perception +4 (+6 at night)| Initiative +2

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 for 1d8 ⇒ 5

Grigor tries to put a bolt into the crocodile before steppig back to clear the lane for Hannah and drawing his swordcane. (Hold crossbow I offhand after firing.)

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Female | 11/11HP| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 CMD 14| Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +0| Perception +4 Initiative +3

Hannah brings her musket to her shoulder and pulls the trigger, aiming at the croc.

attack vs touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 OMG really

Hannah retreats....


Hah Hannah, I feel your pain, my 1st level gunslinger is in another scenario and he has misfired like 3 times

Grigor is able to blast the Croc, sticking a crossbow bolt into its tough hide. Hannah tries to blast the croc but her gun backfires sending black smoke into her face!

The Croc rushes forward to snap at Grigor!

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

But Grigor jams his crossbow in the Croc's mouth, preventing it from being able to snap down on his leg!

It hisses angrily as it tries to bite Grigor.

Round 1 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Crocodile (Snapjaw)
Bartimaeus
Mordack

Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar)
Durlo
Sigrid
Balenar

Scarab Sages

Aasimar Speaker of the Past Shaman of Lore 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 14 T: 10 FF: 14 CMD: 9 | F+1 R+0 W+6 | Init +4 | Perception +10, 60ft Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1; Monstrous Insight 6/6; Wand of Bless 45/50

Spirits aid us, we will need it! Bartimaeus draws his wand and brings forth aid to his allies. "Stand together, we can take them!" he calls out.

________
Bless, +1 to hit/saves vs fear

Dark Archive

Male Human #135676-9 Sorcerer-Air Elemental Bloodline 1:HP:9/9, Spd:30, Init:4, AC:14, FF:12, T:12, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:2, CMB/CMD: 2/14, 10% spell failure chance

Mordack will move to a better spot to snowball the boss liazard as it is his last level 1 hit: 2 + 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + 1 + (11) = 14 vs touch bless included
colddmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4 and a fort save of 14 or be staggered.
spellfailure: 1d100 ⇒ 19


Mordack throws a well packed snowball at the troglodyte leader, smacking him right in the face!

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

But he shakes off the snow packed ice and glares furiously at the human!

He barks something at Snapjaw, his crocodile, casts a spell, conjuring a huge roaring flaming blade into his hand and then runs out onto the balcony, putting some space between him and his enemies!

Balenar begins singing, inspiring all you to greater courage!

Inspire Courage +1 to attack/damage

Round 1 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Crocodile (Snapjaw) 5 damage
Bartimaeus
Mordack
Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 4 damage
Durlo
Sigrid

Balenar

Scarab Sages

Male dwarf slayer (witch killer) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:17 T:11 FF:16 | CMB:+4 CMD:15 | Saves F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 (+2 vs spells/poison, +2 vs Mind-affecting) | Init:+3 | Per:+5 | SM: +5 | Attack: Greatsword +4 (2d6+4) 19-20/x2

Durlo steps toward the crocodile, eyeing it for any weakness, and strikes out with his greatsword.

Free Action
5ft step south

Move action
Studied target (Snapjaw)

Standard action
Attack!

Greatsword, bless, studied target, inspire courage, power attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 8
DMG, ST, Inspire: 2d6 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6, 3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 18

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

HP: 12/12 |AC:19 T:11 FF:18,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Refl: +0, Will: +1 | Init: +1, Speed 20ft Human Fighter (Viking) basic attack Flail +4 (1d8+3+2) or Javelin +2 (1d6+3)

Sigrid moves over towards the Trog leader and attacks him from around the corner.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12


Both of the heavy hitters step up to try and knock down a foe and both whiff! Sigrid's flail smashing heavily into the stone architecture while Durlo's greatsword smashes into the ground, missing the crocodile!

Round 2 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah

Crocodile (Snapjaw) 5 damage
Bartimaeus Bless 9 rounds
Mordack
Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 4 damage
Durlo
Sigrid
Balenar

Grand Lodge

Human Female | 11/11HP| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 CMD 14| Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +0| Perception +4 Initiative +3

Standard Action to clear the jam, move action to reload the musket.

Dark Archive RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16

Grigor steps into a flanking position, hoping he can catch the croc by surprise, and then stabs at the animal with his swordcane.

swordcane, flank, bardsong, bless: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 14 for 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3 damage.


Hannah hurriedly clears and reloads her musket, getting to ready make some Crocodile Skin boots!

Grigor goes for another attack on the flanked Crocodile, but the Croc's tough hide is too thick for his Swordcane and it just barely bounces off the Croc's hide!

The Crocodile shuffles around to get a better bite on Grigor 1/Durlo 2: 1d2 ⇒ 1 Grigor!

Bite vs Grigor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage + Grab: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grab: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

But Grigor continues to fend off the Crocodile, its snapping jaws almost snagging him!

Round 2 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Crocodile (Snapjaw) 5 damage
Bartimaeus Bless 9 rounds
Mordack

Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 4 damage
Durlo
Sigrid
Balenar

Scarab Sages

Aasimar Speaker of the Past Shaman of Lore 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 14 T: 10 FF: 14 CMD: 9 | F+1 R+0 W+6 | Init +4 | Perception +10, 60ft Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1; Monstrous Insight 6/6; Wand of Bless 45/50

"Don't go off by yourself Sigrid!" Bartimaeus calls out, chasing after the bold woman. At least I can tend her wounds while she fights that thing!

________
Btw, best corcodile image ever! I'll take a move action to go after Sigrid.
Ready action to cast Cure Light Wounds if she gets injured.

Dark Archive

Male Human #135676-9 Sorcerer-Air Elemental Bloodline 1:HP:9/9, Spd:30, Init:4, AC:14, FF:12, T:12, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:2, CMB/CMD: 2/14, 10% spell failure chance

I move closer to the crocodile and shoot the bloodline ability at it, elemental ray of electricity hit: 2 - 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 - 4 + (12) = 10 firing into melee dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 6 spell failure: 1d100 ⇒ 93 and despite it not actually using up a spell slot, Mordack still can't maneuver his innate bloodline ability around his chain shirt.


Barti runs up to assist Sigrid in her fight against the Troglodyte leader while Mordack fires a short jolt of electricity but despite being able to get the spell off he is just narrowly misses the Alligator!

The Trog leader hisses at Sigrid and swipes at her with his sword made of solid flame!

Flame Blade vs Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Bite: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

He is able to singed Sigrid and follows up with a bite but misses!

Just as she gets damaged, Barti lays a reassuring hand on her shoulder, healing her of the damage!

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Balenar continues preforming, and runs over with his rapier drawn to aid in fighting the crocodile!

Aid Another on the next attack vs Croc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

So whoever attacks the Croc next gets an additional +2 to attack!

Round 2 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Crocodile (Snapjaw) 5 damage
Bartimaeus Bless 9 rounds
Mordack
Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 4 damage
Durlo
Sigrid

Balenar

Scarab Sages

Male dwarf slayer (witch killer) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:17 T:11 FF:16 | CMB:+4 CMD:15 | Saves F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 (+2 vs spells/poison, +2 vs Mind-affecting) | Init:+3 | Per:+5 | SM: +5 | Attack: Greatsword +4 (2d6+4) 19-20/x2

"Good job Grigor, watch its maw and dodge!"

Perhaps I might learn something of defense from him, but I would never admit it.

Durlo steps into melee with the creature and winds back for another strike at Snapjaw, using Dalenar's aid.

All the modifiers!

Greatsword, studied target, inspire, bless, aid, flanking, power attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 19
DMG (slashing), ST, inspire: 2d6 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 13

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

HP: 12/12 |AC:19 T:11 FF:18,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Refl: +0, Will: +1 | Init: +1, Speed 20ft Human Fighter (Viking) basic attack Flail +4 (1d8+3+2) or Javelin +2 (1d6+3)

"Thanks Barti!" and with Bartimeaus' hand of healing light Sigrid takes a deep breath and swings her flail at the Trog leader.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12

And as she swings she misses the Trog and hits the frame of the door.


Durlo heaves his massive greatsword, cleaving down ontop the crocodile, slicing its head off! Its massive tail writhes as it comes to terms with its now headless body and falls still.

Sigrid swings her flail but gets caught in the doorframe!

Round 3 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Bartimaeus Bless rounds
Mordack

Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 4 damage
Durlo
Sigrid
Balenar

Grand Lodge

Human Female | 11/11HP| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 CMD 14| Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +0| Perception +4 Initiative +3

Hannah moves as fast as her legs can carry to try and head off the trog...

Scarab Sages

Aasimar Speaker of the Past Shaman of Lore 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 14 T: 10 FF: 14 CMD: 9 | F+1 R+0 W+6 | Init +4 | Perception +10, 60ft Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1; Monstrous Insight 6/6; Wand of Bless 45/50

Bartimaeus draws Durlo's wand and gets ready to provide healing as needed again.

________
Readied Action to heal Sigrid if she takes 5 or more damage. Durlo, as this is your wand and not a spell I have prepared, I will not be performing this action multiple times. I will adjust to healing as needed.

Dark Archive

Male Human #135676-9 Sorcerer-Air Elemental Bloodline 1:HP:9/9, Spd:30, Init:4, AC:14, FF:12, T:12, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:2, CMB/CMD: 2/14, 10% spell failure chance

Allies are in his way and they are into melee but Mordack will try another bloodline power as this is it, the finally. hit: 2 - 2 - 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 - 2 - 4 + (18) = 14 dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1 electric

Dark Archive RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16

Grigor transforms into bat form to go scouting outside.


The party jumps into action, Bartimaeus charging up the wand to heal Sigrid if she needs it, while Mordack fires a bolt of electricity toward the Trog, but ends up striking hte wall he ducks behind for cover!

Hannah and Grigor run out to the side to intercept his pathway.

Sneering and howling in outrage at his pet being killed Tasskar slices at Sigrid, his flaming blade all but ignoring her armor!

Flame Blade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 oh boy
Flame Blade confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Crit damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

He plunges his flaming blade straight through Sigrid's armor, punching a hole in her chest as she slumps over, unconscious!

Bartimaeus ready for the injury taps her with his wand, bringing her back to life!

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 up down up down lol

Balenar rushes forward to help aid Sigrid, casting a flare on the Trog leader trying to dazzle him!

Fort Save DC12: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Round 3 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Mordack
Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 4 damage (Dazzled 10 rounds)
Bartimaeus 8 Bless rounds
Durlo
Sigrid 7 damage, prone, dropped shield and flail

Balenar

Scarab Sages

Male dwarf slayer (witch killer) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:17 T:11 FF:16 | CMB:+4 CMD:15 | Saves F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 (+2 vs spells/poison, +2 vs Mind-affecting) | Init:+3 | Per:+5 | SM: +5 | Attack: Greatsword +4 (2d6+4) 19-20/x2

After dispatching the beast, Durlo looks at Sigrid in time to watch her go down and then regain consciousness. Surveying the scene, he thinks, It might take me too long going around. I have to help now!

He takes off toward the melee and ends up right next to Sigrid.

"Hang on friend Sigrid. Get out of there if you can!"

Grand Lodge

HP: 12/12 |AC:19 T:11 FF:18,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Refl: +0, Will: +1 | Init: +1, Speed 20ft Human Fighter (Viking) basic attack Flail +4 (1d8+3+2) or Javelin +2 (1d6+3)

Sigrid, prone and damaged, can't move out of the tight spot she is in and even so tries to keep a defensive position versus the Trog leader.

i take a full defensive +4 to AC. AC=17 now


Durlo charges out onto the platform, the flagstones creak and groan dangerously and the floor starts to dip, while Sigrid curls up to avoid any more blows.

Round 4 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Mordack

Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 4 damage (Dazzled 10 rounds)
Bartimaeus 7 Bless rounds
Durlo
Sigrid 7 damage, prone, dropped shield and flail
Balena

Grand Lodge

Human Female | 11/11HP| AC 16 T 13 FF 13 CMD 14| Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +0| Perception +4 Initiative +3

Hannah moves further along the outside of the tower....


As Hannah runs out onto the platform, the stone groans and screams as the sound of stone tears.

The platform collapses, plummeting several tons of rock through the fortress.

First Reflex Saves DC15 to avoid:

Hannah: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Durlo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Fail
Sigrid: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14 Fail
Bartimaeus: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1 Fail

Tasskar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Fail

Second Reflex Save DC13:

Durlo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Sigrid: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Bartimaeus: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

Tasskar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Third Reflex Save DC11:

Durlo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sigrid: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Bartimaeus: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Its always interesting when this happens, not too often does it that the floor collapses because too many people pile over on that side

If someone has a reroll available for Durlo to use, now might be a good time.

As the floor collapses Hannah leaps to safely, teetering on the edge as she watches her friends plummet. Tasskar is able to grab a ledge on the next floor down. While Sigrid hits her head on a rock but lands next to Bartimaeus who is able to find landing on the third floor while Durlo sadly falls all the way to bottom, nearly crushed by rock?

Hannah takes no damage, Tasskar takes some fall: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9. Sigrid and Bartimaeus take more fall: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 2, 1) = 11 and Durlo takes all the fall: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 2, 6, 5, 4) = 25 unless someone saves him with a reroll

Round 4 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Mordack
Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 13 damage (Dazzled 10 rounds)
Bartimaeus 11 damage(-2 and unconscious), 7 Bless rounds
Durlo -12 damage
Sigrid -4 damage, unconscious
Balenar

Scarab Sages

Aasimar Speaker of the Past Shaman of Lore 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 14 T: 10 FF: 14 CMD: 9 | F+1 R+0 W+6 | Init +4 | Perception +10, 60ft Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1; Monstrous Insight 6/6; Wand of Bless 45/50

Bartimaeus' battered body lies among the rocks and debris on the third floor.

________
Take my reroll Durlo!

Scarab Sages

Male dwarf slayer (witch killer) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:17 T:11 FF:16 | CMB:+4 CMD:15 | Saves F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 (+2 vs spells/poison, +2 vs Mind-affecting) | Init:+3 | Per:+5 | SM: +5 | Attack: Greatsword +4 (2d6+4) 19-20/x2

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Durlo, aided by some kind of fate, manages to catch a handhold amidst the chaos.

Thanks Bartimaeus!

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Male Human #135676-9 Sorcerer-Air Elemental Bloodline 1:HP:9/9, Spd:30, Init:4, AC:14, FF:12, T:12, Fort:2, Ref:2, Will:2, CMB/CMD: 2/14, 10% spell failure chance

Mordack moves over to the edge to lower down a spider silk rope for any allies that need to get back onto the platform.

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16

Grigor flys into position to cut cut off and engage the troglodyte. I'm not quite sure where that is or whether it's within 50' or not of where I started. Assuming it will likely take a 100' double move to get in position for next round, but if I can get nearby (not in attack range) on the other side of the enemy within 50', I'll transform into half bat form after 1 move.


Yeah no worries, this can get a bit confusing,

Durlo was able to find some inner surge of strength, allowing him to cling barely to life on that same platform as the Troglodyte leader.

Durlo only took 9 damage instead of 25, you are up, conscious and able to fight the Trog Leader.

Durlo growling, swings his mighty greatsword at the troglodyte leader.

The Trog leader, surrounded tries to cast a spell defensively but is unable to get his broken and fractured hands to make the proper signs!

He growls out something fierce!

Cast Defensively DC17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Balenar takes hold of Mordack's spider silk rope and slides down to the floor below. "Oh boy, that was something else! Does anyone see Bartimaeus or Sigrid?"

Round 4 - Bold is up
Grigor You can make an attack
Hannah
Mordack
Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 13 damage (Dazzled 10 rounds)
Bartimaeus -2 and unconscious, 7 Bless rounds
Durlo 9 damage
Sigrid -4 damage, unconscious

Balenar

Scarab Sages

Aasimar Speaker of the Past Shaman of Lore 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 14 T: 10 FF: 14 CMD: 9 | F+1 R+0 W+6 | Init +4 | Perception +10, 60ft Darkvision
Tracked Resources:
Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1; Monstrous Insight 6/6; Wand of Bless 45/50

Stabilize?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

________
Go get him guys!

Scarab Sages

Male dwarf slayer (witch killer) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC:17 T:11 FF:16 | CMB:+4 CMD:15 | Saves F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 (+2 vs spells/poison, +2 vs Mind-affecting) | Init:+3 | Per:+5 | SM: +5 | Attack: Greatsword +4 (2d6+4) 19-20/x2

Durlo roars, stepping to one side and flanking with Balenar, attempting to end the fight in a last swing.

Greatsword, studied target, inspire, bless, flanking, power attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 14 DMG: 2d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6, 6) + 7 + 1 = 20

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Bloodmarked Male | 10/10HP| AC 12 T 12 FF 10| Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +2| Perception +4 (+6 at night)| Initiative +2

Grigor turns into a man-bat, armed with his sword cane and fangs. He uses his sword cane to strike at the Troglodyte.

swordcane, bless: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 1 = 13 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 (Is he prone or standing after the fall (+4)? And I didn't add +2 to hit if I'm flanking.)


Good point, everyone who took fall damage should also be prone.

Grigor slices at the downed Troglodyte, taking advantage of the creatures prone position to deliver a particularly vicious wound!

Ahhhh if only you could have done 1 more damage

Durlo roars and tries to swipe at the also prone Trog but just can quite make it happen.

Sigrid tries to stabilize herself. Stabilize: 1d20 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) - 4 + 2 = 10
And her and Bartimaeus are barely able to stabilize.

Mordack, Hannah you guys have a pretty clear line of sight to the Troglodyte, the floor is exposed and fallen away letting you pretty clearly see the action

Round 4 - Bold is up
Grigor
Hannah
Mordack

Troglodyte Leader (Tasskar) 19 damage (Dazzled 9 rounds)
Bartimaeus -2 and unconscious, 7 Bless rounds
Durlo 9 damage
Sigrid -4 damage, unconscious
Balenar

Dark Archive

Bloodmarked Male | 10/10HP| AC 12 T 12 FF 10| Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +2| Perception +4 (+6 at night)| Initiative +2

Grigor tries to press the advantage to take out the troglogye, stabbing with his sword cane and taking a bite at it, going at it with a savagery he hasn't exhibited to this point.

swordcane, bless: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 1 = 19 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
bite, bless: 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 1 - 5 = 14 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

(Didn't add flanking or prone to either attack)

451 to 500 of 650 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cody's Pathfinder's Beginnings 3-Part Special All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.