GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run.

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,351 to 5,400 of 5,727 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>

Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

After Ting manhandles the corpse, the team loots searches the room.

But that's often all the same, to adventurers.

There are indeed items of interest.
Among the salvageable items are an alchemist’s lab, masterwork artisan’s tools, a wand of magic missile (CL 3rd), and a wand of daze, also a set of goggles of minute seeing and a potion of haste.

The item of most interest is a fine looking hourglass.
Which you'll have to spend 30mins for to remove, very carefully.

A door in the back is locked, but not long with Ting around.
Inside the room behind it, sits a medium sized white minotaur.

"Ah! Be you newcomers, raiders, or an exploring group?"


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Well, well, well. The man himself!”

Quinn makes a formal bow.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

"You make it sound like you were looking for me?"


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Link to mission briefing

"Apologies." Quinn makes another, brief bow, "Nuar Spiritskin, Minotaur Prince of Absalom, my name is Quinn Elberion. My companions are Ting Tang, Carr and Brallenera Thalkham." Quinn gestures to each in turn.

"We are Pathfinders and were recruited by a man claiming to be your associate, a Grandmaster Torch. A man with whom my companions have had previous, difficult experience. He told us that he feared you were lost in Delirium's Tangle and hoped we would come to your rescue. He also promised the Society that the elven hourglass within the maze was some kind of precious artefact which we might bring to light and place within our archvies... We were not expecting an actual elf."

"Does Torch speak true?"


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

The minotaur almost bursts into a laughing fit.

"HAH! Gettting lost?
Mister Elberion, minotaurs are naturals in mazes and labyrinths, I would not get lost so easily. Though I do recall some strange substance being thrown at my face, and I felt very groggy after that."

He makes a gesture with his hand.
" I woke up in this place, only able to hear some crazy rambling from the one up there."


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”So, it is not true that Torch told you about this place and you insisted that you must explore it yourself?”


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

"Eh? HAH-, nonsense sir, he and i are very good friends!"

He slaps Quinn on the back, and it feels like a club hit him in the back.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

Carr makes his way down, falling if need be, and grumbles loudly. "All that and I didn't even get to hit him, I tell you sometimes there is just no justice."

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

After being introduced to the minotaur, Ting tips his conical hat. "It's me pleasure."

Turning to his associates, he lulls his tongue in a Tengu smile, "Why don't's I's begin ta fidget 'at fine lookin' hourglass out's so's we's can leave, wroight."

what kind of roll do you need for removing the hour glass?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 5 I HP 70/70 I AC 21 T11 FF20 Fort+8 Ref+2 Wi+2 Ini +1 Per +7 spd 30 DR2/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 16/16

When she comes back to her natural size, the blonde dwarfess asks Quinn

Awww, you mean you really listen to the stuff the Venture Captain said? i guess it's helpful, sometimes. Glad I don't have to do it.

She smiles
Just kidding

bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Its quite obvious she isn't kidding.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

"I do remember something being said along those lines, but honestly, it's been so long and I was so frustrated with that gentleman that I didn't get to hit that I've quite forgotten why we came down here. Didn't Ting die on us at one point?"


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Well then, Nuar, perhaps you would be kind enough to guide us out of thus labyrinth?”


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing
Carr wrote:
Didn't Ting die on us at one point?

He did a few missions ago, along with Joseph, but the powers that be deemed the dastardly actions of the ruffians an unfit ending for the both of them. You lost Brallenera there, briefly.

Ting, you just need half an hour to remove it from its place, but you'd want another to hold it while you remove it, to preventit from falling 20ft.

"Guide you out of here? Sure, this way."

Nuar leads you through the maze in a small part of the time, that it took you to find this place.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

So we remove the thing as a team and then follow Nuar out.

”Thank you, Nuar. I can’t shake the feeling that your name will endure.”

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

No, in the alternate reality here or whatever. With the chains I couldn't cross and then he got a cumulative -1 on all his stuff.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

Oh, the getting eaten part. Yup, nasty business.
Monster seemed to enjoy its chickenwings.
Fyi, if it is of any comfort, the other team's cavalier got eaten too, back then.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

Nuar and the team safely make it out of the caverns, emerging at the (not very) super fancy entrance.

The VC is awaiting you in his office, having finished some informal meeting just before you enter.

"There they are, good to see you again."
He nods to Nuar.

"Welcome back, ambassador Spiritskin."

Whom in return puts a firm hand on the shoulders of Quinn and Carr.
"These fine folk got me out of a peculiar situation. But with that all behind, i'll let them do the talking about it."

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

Nodding to Quinn, "Tanks fer tha 'elp, wroight." Once they get the hourglass out, Ting happily carries it back, cradling it like a babe.

Seeing the ambassador rest his hands on Quinn and Carr, Ting lulls his tongue in a tengu smile and waits for his friends to explain.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

"Well we went into the maze, and got properly lost. A few times, actually. We fought several creatures and eventually found ourselves in a chamber with a complete lunatic hurling chains about, whom the rest of the group beat to a firm pulp." He tries to rack his brain to see if there was more he recalled. "Oh, and we cooperated very well with one another."

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 5 I HP 70/70 I AC 21 T11 FF20 Fort+8 Ref+2 Wi+2 Ini +1 Per +7 spd 30 DR2/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 16/16

Awww, and we defeated everything and everyone, as usual. With more or less difficulties.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

"Well done, well done.
I'm sure things will get settled soon, with Nuar Spiritskin's return."

The coughs into his fist.
"Ahem, 'scuse me there.
Take a break, pathfinders. Regain your strength, rest up. And good day to you."

Gj team, as usual.
Primary victory condition: Retrieve the hourglass. [V]
Secondary condition: rescue Nuar Spiritskin. [V]
1 XP & 2 PP.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

======================================

And we're off again!

Two weeks ago, Osprey showed up at the Grand Lodge in Absalom, his features shadowed by the long cowl of his heavy leather cloak, his unmistakable voice a sullen whisper of both mystery and urgency.

"A grim shadow creeps over Absalom, one that threatens all of us. We know not its source or even its purpose, and need answers to secrets only known to the dead. Your task is one of great importance and urgency. You must retrieve the bones of the ancient mystic Amao from his cairn and bring them to me so our seers can contact his spirit. We need to contact him before these dark forces track his spirit down in the worlds beyond and devour him.
Take extra care on this mission, for the Aspis Consortium also dearly desires these bones and their secrets. Amao’s bones rest in a cairn atop a mountain.

Go to Cania’s Drop, a small waystation high in the Fog Peaks along the border of Southern Galt. There you will meet with an ex-Pathfnder named Rysam Aklon who will provide you with equipment and directions to Amao’s cairn.
You shall hear from me again once you complete your mission, but for now
may the gods speed you on your way."

Now, here in the foothills of a wintery southern Galt, bitter winds blister skin and numbness settles in to exposed extremeties.
While Absalom isn’t known for its sunshine, at least its foggy shores are more favorable than the bonebrittling cold of the Fog Peaks. Before you lies your destination, a mountain waystation run by exiles and recluses.

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

"I'm rather iffy about grave robbing... though the Aspis are no friends of mine." I will need to know if we ever fight any Aspis. My sword has Aspis Bane. :P


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

Is this a boon thing, vs aspis agents, or something personal? ^^

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

Standing in the brittle cold, Ting lulls his tongue in a tengu smile, 'Ssssshhhh, We's ain't robbin'. Didn't you's pays attention ta Osprey? We's is retrievin', wroight."

Taking a moment to take in the sight, He nods to the waystation, "I bet's it's warmer in 'airs, shall we's strole inside?"

percpetion: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 5 I HP 70/70 I AC 21 T11 FF20 Fort+8 Ref+2 Wi+2 Ini +1 Per +7 spd 30 DR2/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 16/16

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Awww, a cairn is a kind of grave, isn't it? Nice weather here... Not like when we were send in the desert, to fight some cult about all things fiery, do you remember?

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

My sword, the Blade of the Open Road, has Aspis Bane. I can look up which chronicle that was from. Cursory search tells me it was Scions of the Sky Key, and a description is here. And a review of that document tells me I only have a LESSER blade of the open road... I have not spent 17k to upgrade it. So disregard.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Cade pulls his coat tighter around him, "Yes, I believe a cairn is a grave or grave-marker, often one built from unworked or rough-worked stone. Much more common on stony ground such as this."

"Into the warmth then. Lead the way, Master Ting."

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

Ting winks at Quinn, "Wroight!" He then walks up to the door, inspecting it quickly and opens it up. Stepping inside he asks, "Would any o' you's be Rysam Aklon?"

Just in case Ting will 'take 10' (21) on perception at the door, I'm assuming there is nothing to terrible out of the ordinary and he goes in.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

By the time you reach the cabin, it is not far from sunset.

Outside the cabin are rows of sleeping sled dogs, curled up together in the deep snow. The few strangers out in the cold eye you with a mixture of nervousness and naked fear.

As you approach the cabin, you are immediately approached by a burly man with a shock of wild curly black hair, with strong, rough features that jut through his scraggly, unshorn beard. With ebon eyes gleaming beneath a low-sloped brow, and a demeanor burning bitter as the highland winds, he speaks.

"I am Rysam Aklon. I take it you are the agents i got a message about? If so, come in, it's about to get worse for a weather around this time."

"Now, what is this all about, that you are sent all the way to this desolate cold place?"

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

I was waiting to see if anyone wanted to jump in the conversation.

Ting nods and smiles his Tengu smile, "Yep we's is that blokes you's got 'at message 'bouts."

Once they enter the building ting looks around conspiratoriously making sure no one else was listening and whispers. "'At bloke Osprey sent us ta 'is cold as 'ell place ta fetch tha bloody bones of some old bloke name o' Amao from his coffin. Osprey told us ta get 'air afore tha blasted Aspis Consorters an' 'at you's would 'elp us wit tha gear and such."

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 5 I HP 70/70 I AC 21 T11 FF20 Fort+8 Ref+2 Wi+2 Ini +1 Per +7 spd 30 DR2/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 16/16

Awww, maybe we should have bought some winter outfits, if the weather is about to get worser.

Brallenera looks at the sky, trying to find how much worse the climate might be.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

"Master Tang has the right of it. Osprey informed us that you would provide supplies and equipment for the journey. This is not simply a Pathfinder group searching for lost artefacts, rather we are gathering Amao's remains to defend Absalom. We are most grateful for your help."

Quinn moves quickly inside, out of the cold.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

Rysam closes the door behind you, and points you to a table with a few chairs.

"Right. You can reach the cairn by traveling a snaking trail the ancients called Qi-Oamatok Pass, which loosely translates to the Winding Serpent.
Locals simply refer to it as the Dragon."

He himself walks over to a man stirring in a cauldron hanging over a fireplace.

The pock faced man looks over at you briefly, then starts gathering bowls, as Rysam returns.

"Oh, but there's a catch. The Dragon bisects wild lands sacred to clans of primitive beastmen that roam the high snowy peaks. They don't take kindly to outsiders."

The man at the cauldron scoops whatever he was cooking in it, before setting it down in front of you.

It's a thick and mouthwatering stew, yumyum.

"I suggest you spend the night here, and leave at dawn of light, if you want to reach the cairn alive."

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 5 I HP 70/70 I AC 21 T11 FF20 Fort+8 Ref+2 Wi+2 Ini +1 Per +7 spd 30 DR2/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 16/16

Awwww, the cairn will still be there by tomorrow morning, I guess. And some warm food, and some rest, won't hurt. What do you think?

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

"I think after the last time we slept in beds not our own, that I won't be taking an individual room, and will wear breeches to bed." Carr for one doesn't much like the idea of getting stabbed.

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

Taking a seat as he looks around, Ting nods his head in agreement with Carr, "Tha golden boy is wroight, We's'l all share a room, an we's'l take a watch as well."

Reaching out for a bowl of the soup he nods to the pock faced man, "So's do we knows if'n 'air are any o' 'em consortium buggers about?"

Waiting to see if the server eats the stew before he takes a bite ting continues his questions. "An what can you's blokes tell us about 'em Beastmen?"

How big is the building and how many people are there? Also did we purchase winter gear or can we get proper gear from Rysam? What kind of knowledge roll to find out about the primitive beastmen?


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

Rysam already eats some of the stew as you speak. No side effects, contrary to what Ting was likely expecting.

"Share a room? Hah! As if you'd have any choice, there is only the one bunk room for travelers."

Rysam looks with a raised brow.
"Eh, those guys? I haven't seen any since i left the society, and that was years ago. There is nothing of value in these gods forsaken cold lands."

"The beastmen? There's not much to tell. Savage, hardy, and most likely tribal. They are rarely seen, it's their turf."

Normally that would be a Kn. Local, i think, but ooc, there is no info to be given.

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

Ting nods his head, "tha bunk room is fine's by me's, wroight.

He looks around, turning his head unnaturally to the left and then to the right. "Do you's 'ave any extra clothes? I thoughts I was dressed fer tha weather but I still got's a chill. Maybe's another coat er three."


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

"I have some furs you can use. But the supplies will have to wait until tomorrow. Everything will be packed together."

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 5 I HP 70/70 I AC 21 T11 FF20 Fort+8 Ref+2 Wi+2 Ini +1 Per +7 spd 30 DR2/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 16/16

Awww, thank you.

As soon as they are alone, Brallenera turns to Ting
Awww, take some rest, Beaky. I'm not too tired yet. Better be too cautious than dead by the night this time.

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

Ting nods his head at Brallenera, "I's'l take the middle watch, wakes me up in a few hours, Wroight." He then goes over to a bunk taking off his pack and war kilt, placing his swords nearby. He sits on the bunk gathering the blankets around his legs like a nest and is quickly asleep.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

"Well, let's bed down for the night. I will stand first watch."

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Grand Lodge

Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

"Wake me for the last watch." Carr prepares to sleep, stripping down to solely breeches and then finding a nice spot of floor with some furs.


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

Both Carr and Ting silently dream..... of dark rooms, and men plunging daggers into their chests.
All that is visible of the men's faces, are red glowing eyes, and a smile baring jagged teeth.

Both men wake up the moment the dagger fully sank into their chests.
=============================

Back in the waking world:

The night passed uneventful, and everyone wakes up rested.
The smell of hot tea and something warm bubbling in the cauldron, welcomes you when you get back to the main part of the cabin.

Perception 10:

Porridge!

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Oracle (Warsighted) 4 / Barbarian (Armored Hulk) 1 | HP 20/49 | AC 24 / T 12 / FF 23 | F: +4 / R: +2 / W: +5 | CMD 20 | Init +1 | Longsword +10 (1d8+5/19-20) | Perc: +8 | CLW 5

Carr smiles as he wakes up, knowing the outcome of what had happened. He had, after all, survived the stabbing and had wreaked precious vengeance upon the traitors. Nightmares were not something that impacted Carr. If he had fear it would stem from a lack of preparedness, and he trusted these allies... perhaps less so that Quinn gentleman, but they'd been together for a bit.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Wow, my irrelevant die rolls are awesome!

Quinn stretches and looks through his formula book, ”Tea and porridge, excellent. I think I have a little nutmeg here as well...”

Liberty's Edge

1 HP NL fatigued. sickened 8/10 rounds Slayer 5 | HP 30/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22 | CLW 13/50

Edit: Bad dreams! for shame...
Waking from a cold sweat, Ting looks around the room, reaching over and resting his bastard sword on his lap, he goes back to sleep.

taking '10' on perception

Ting awakens to the smell of Porridge, Lulling his tongue in a Tengu smile he looks at the others, "Well, I's is glad we's all survived wroignt."

getting up and stretching he continues. "I believes I's'l 'elp meself ta some Porridge."

Pulling a large wooden bowl from his pack he he moves to the stove and ladles a helping of the hot steaming goo into his bowl. Then sitting at the table he sticks the end of his bent beak into the bowl and slurps the porridge loudly.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 5 I HP 70/70 I AC 21 T11 FF20 Fort+8 Ref+2 Wi+2 Ini +1 Per +7 spd 30 DR2/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 16/16

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Awww, I'm hungry. This smells good!


Season 1 Driving a sled Eons Voice in the Void Ongoing

With all that boasting, i wonder what he sees when a phantasmal killer is cast on him.

New tab is up, [Driving a sled]. Presentation with instructions for your means of travel.
You'll have to decide who's going to be the drivers. And how fast you want to go, with the appropriate rolls. Taking 10 isn't feasible here, as driving a sled in this mission takes concentration.

When the breakfast is concluded, Ryskam walks out with you.
Waiting for you are 2 sleds, each with 6 dogs.
Huskies!

Ryskam: "These dogs are well fed and well rested. Be good to them, and they'll get you to where you need to be."

He hands each of you 2 days worth of rations and some warms furs to don over your own clothing to keep you protected from the worst.
As per a cold weather outfit.
The group as a whole gets a map of The Dragon (on the map) and 1 heavy pick.

Can i get a fort roll from everyone for the 1st hour.

5,351 to 5,400 of 5,727 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.