Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Chyro [PFS Gameday 6: Tome of Righteous Repose, Tier 3-4] (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Inits:

[dice=Charna]1d20+6[/dice
[dice=Faeran]1d20+1[/dice
[dice=Kitoro]1d20+7[/dice
[dice=Nectanebo]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Petrok]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Steinfaust]1d20[/dice

Perceptions:

[dice=Charna]1d20+9[/dice
[dice=Faeran]1d20+9[/dice
[dice=Kitoro]1d20+10[/dice
[dice=Nectanebo]1d20+10[/dice
[dice=Petrok]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Steinfaust]1d20+8[/dice


301 to 350 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud
GM Chyro wrote:
Petrok, you have 2 'or' spells listed. Could you decide on which ones please.

Actually I think that's the way it works with this class. I can choose either spell only once. once I choose one spell the other option is gone. At least that's the way Herolab defaults it. Yes I believe I can choose to cast either of my domain spells in my first and 2ncd level spots..but once I use the domain slot for one domain spell I don't get the other.It's one of the benefits of the spirit warden archtype.

I'll wait till the rest of the party joins me and moves their paws accordingly.I don't understand about the question which way south or east?
Petrok wishes to explore the corridor/room directly beneath his pawn, which I assume is the chamber with the tall ceilings and staircase with the skull on top? The room has yet to be revealed.

Petrok moves towards the staircase and begins to slowly ascend it after casting barkskin on himself. He checks every step for traps. perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Again Petrok would not begin ascending the stairs without at least two of his comrades nearby.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

@ nectanebo.
Sorry. This skull is without body, and it is attached up there.
@ Petrok.
On my phone i can't edit the map. But you come from the north, and it has an east, south and west exit. The west exit leads to the entrance.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
hp 14/24; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 37, folio reroll 1/1 | half-elf warpriest/3 | -8 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

I'd like to see him animate the bodiless, attached skull... it could sit up there and chatter its teeth at us! lol... sorry, just have this picture in my head of those fake teeth that bounce around while they chatter.

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage

Kn Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Kit follow Petrok.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

GM rolls, nothing important:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Well you've got your two other companions rolling knowledge checks to figure out the skull, so it's a go i'd reckon.

When Petrok approaches the steps, he spots nothing that looks like a trap. He notices some crude orc signs decorating the walls, and an old dented armor standing at the east wall.

Anyone else doing stuff before Petrok ascends the stairs?
Also, is my placement matching the situation?

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar
GM Chyro wrote:


Well you've got your two other companions, so it's a go i'd reckon.

What does that mean?


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

He was waiting for 2 others to accompany him.
Since you rolled a Kn. local, for seeing the skull, as did Kitoro, that implies you followed him towards the chamber.

Dark Archive

female elf cleric of Pharasma 1 (ecclesitheurge) / occultist 2 | HP -3/23 | AC 15 (21), T 15 (17), FF 10 (16) | F +8, R +6, W +9 (immune to light blindness/dazzle) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Spd 30' | Perc +9 | Init +6

Charna tags along behind the others. "What do you see up there?"

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

As Petrok ascends the stairs he stops 1/2 way up the top of the dais. Giant skull? hmm probably nothing but just in case.. Petrok cast false life on himself F life: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 and then cast detect undead. He first aims the invisible detection cone at the top of the stairs where the skull rest. He then pans around the entire room and all the passages leading out of the room. If he detects no undead , he proceeds to the top of the stairs and then inspects the skull for obvious traps and hidden caches ect..
perception on skull: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
Note: I've updated Petrok's AC to represent Barkskin, and his HP for false life. the Heorism adjustments I'll add as I roll.PS. the detect undead is a 60ft cone so if I hold my concentration until I get to the top of the pyramid/stairs I should be able to detect undead in some of the adjacent rooms if there's any present.

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage

Kit prepares for the inevitable by casting Heightened Awareness from her wand and casts a dancing lights to illuminate the room.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

I'll wait a bit more for Nectanebo and Faeran's plans/preppings. 2 rounds worth, if anything.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar

I've done what I presently can.

Liberty's Edge

hp 14/24; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 37, folio reroll 1/1 | half-elf warpriest/3 | -8 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

Faeran draws his bow and nocks an arrow... waiting to see if anything moves, aside from the party of course.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar

Actually, I take that back.

Nectanebo concentrates on his sword for a moment, which begins to shimmer with intense power.

I cast lead blades.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

I guess that's about it.
==========================
As Petrok approaches the stairs, after casting barkskin on himself, Faeran puts an Arrow on his bowstring, and Nectanebo enhances his weapons casting Lead blades.

Charna keeps to the back, and Kitoro stands ready to help wherever.
When Petrok has buffed himself with false life, he ascends further.

At the top, he comes to a realization, as he activates his undead-scanner.

Pings come from the east, and a strong one from the south.
The armors on the east grasp their swords with an abrupt *CHK*, putting up their shields and swords.

Kn. religion 12, armors:

These moving amrors are called phantom armors.
They are created from blood-spattered armor infused with the souls of betrayed knights or fallen soldiers.

They are intelligent to some degree.

Undead traits.


Petrok sees a woman, no, an -undead woman-, mounted upon a grizzly looking steed. She has raised a katana that shimmers a fel bright green.
Kn. Religion DC 18, undead samurai woman, upon sight:

The woman seems to have become a graveknight.

Graveknights are powerful undead warriors.

Ask a question for every +5 you beat the check.


Recallection:

A poem of the sword, could this be the sword you seek?

She speaks hollow and hateful sounding words, the tone eerie to the ears.
"私の刃で、すべての侵入者は、Fumiyoshiに敬意を表して死にます!!
戦い、兄弟たち、生き物を殺す!!"

Tien:

"By my blade, all tresspassers shall die, in honor of Fumeiyoshi! Fight, brethren, kill the living!!"

----------------------------
Give it your all guys, as the largest hall in the dungeon holds its greatest challenge.
Music!!
Nostalgia.....
-----------------------------
Here goes init:

Charna: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Faeran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Kitoro: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Nectanebo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Petrok: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Michiko: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Phantom armors: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Oh dear. :/


===============================

Michiko, undead samurai, round 1

Michiko spurs her grizzly horse around the stairs, her nearest target being Kitoro.
She lets out Tien battlecry as her katana comes Kitoro's way.
Frost Katana: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18 Dmg, cold: 1d8 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 10 + (3, 2) = 17
The icy blade makes a nasty cut on the bard.
--------------------
Kitoro
--------------------
Phantom armors
--------------------
Nectanebo & Petrok
--------------------
Charan & Faeran

Guys, as a heads up of an ongoing effect. Anyone who, within 30ft of Michiko, tries to summon positive energies, such as cleric channel, lay on hands or spells with healing descriptor, they make a DC 17 concentration check.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

not my turn yet but will get knowledge check(s) out of the way

knowledge religion armors: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
knowledge religion woman: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Petrok has a feeling his comrades guessed these creatures were undead but he shouts out the obvious anyway, They're undead! Be careful of the woman! She's a powerful undead known as a Graveknight!

GM I beat the phantom armor check by 5 any DR?

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage

Kits body bounces up against a nearby wall as the heavy impact sends her flying, a few of her finger puppets scattering from the impact. With a bark, she flees into the other room (withdraw) safely around a corner, or so she hopes.

Poor Petrok. This does not look good for him.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Petrok kn. result:

No DR.

Kitoro evacuates her current position, wisely so.
---------------------
The phantom armors advance upon Petrok.
Cyan, PA vs FF: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 1 = 21 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9
The ancient armor slashes him across the chest, removing his false life bonus.
Green, PA vs ff, flank: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 15 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
Green is less accurate.
---------------------
Nectanebo & Petrok
--------------------
Charan & Faeran Can post ahead, resolves after above.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok knows he's in a world of hurt if he doesn't get out of there soon. He withdraws down the steps moving toward the green armor as he flees away from the flanking undead. Petrok's movement is 40' I treated the first square as difficult terrain (2 steps), Petrok will incur an AoO from the green armor (no flank though)

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar

Knowledge (Religion) on armor: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 Special attacks?
Knowledge (Religion) on graveknight: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31 Defenses? Weaknesses?

Nectanebo boldly advances on the graveknight, and not his sword, but one of the ragged edges of his coat lashes out at her!

decompose corpse, DC 16 - reading it carefully, I'm actually not positive it even *needs* an attack roll, but if decide it does....: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage
Nectanebo the Vulture wrote:
reading it carefully, I'm actually not positive it even needs an attack roll, but if it does....]1d20+5

It does since it is a touch attack, but at least it ignores armor.

Dark Archive

female elf cleric of Pharasma 1 (ecclesitheurge) / occultist 2 | HP -3/23 | AC 15 (21), T 15 (17), FF 10 (16) | F +8, R +6, W +9 (immune to light blindness/dazzle) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Spd 30' | Perc +9 | Init +6

Before they enter, Charna taps herself with wands of mage armor and shield, then blesses the entire group with hope. "We need not fear these creatures."

That was casting bless if it wasn't clear.

Round 1:

Charna steps forward if possible, near enough to channel positive energy at all of those horrid undead creatures.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 3

DC 8 Will save. heh. Not her forte but I might as well use it while I'm stuck in the back here.

edit- I forgot my knowledge rolls:

knowledge (religion) armor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
knowledge (religion) lady: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

edit 2 - I also missed the note about her anti channel field.

concentration: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Liberty's Edge

hp 14/24; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 37, folio reroll 1/1 | half-elf warpriest/3 | -8 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

know religion armors dc 12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 special attacks? special defenses?

know religion graveknight: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 special defenses?

Faeran imparts all they know about the undead to everyone. Taps self with wand of protection vs evil.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Extra on phantom armors:

No special attacks.

Minor channel resistance.

Extra on Graveknight samurai:

Weakness: DR 10/ magic

Good spell resistance.
Cold & fire immunity.

AoO: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 1 = 10 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5 Fail-music tune.
CL check Nectanebo vs SR: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Nectanebo knows a good utility spell for it, but as he tries using it, Michiko resists it.

Charna tries channeling, yet Michiko's unholy aura suppresses the effect.
=============================

Michiko, undead samurai, round 2

Michiko sees both Kitoro and Petrok run, and her fury increases.
"戦闘から走っている? 私はあなたを狩ります!"

Tien:

"Running from combat? I will hunt you down!"

The graveknight samurai steers her horse away from Nectanebo, in pursuit of Petrok, knowing her horse won't fit in the corridor if Nectanebo would retreat, but not before she makes a swing at Nectanebo in retaliation.
Katana: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 Dmg, cold: 1d8 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (1, 1) = 16

AoO Nectanebo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The heads of the armors turn west as well, seemingly setting their gaze at their commander's target.
----------------------------
Kitoro
----------------------------
Phantom armors
----------------------------
Nectanebo & Petrok
--------------------
Charna & Faeran

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar

I actually I assumed I cast the spell and 'held the charge' beforee stepping up to her and delivering it, because you can do that, so that initial AoO, for what it's worth, shouldn't have happened.

Also, my sword presently does 2d8, rather than 1d10, damage.

Finally, I get a +2 racial bonus to spell penetration checks.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Aoo was green vs Petrok leaving, the other aoo was yours vs her leaving, or did you not have your weapon out?
Thanks for pointing out SR bonus. It wasn't enough though.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar
GM Chyro wrote:

Aoo was green vs Petrok leaving, the other aoo was yours vs her leaving, or did you not have your weapon out?

I did/do.

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage

Kitoro starts up another performance, this time using oration (since you have to be able to observe the performance in order to benefit and Petrok is out of sight; besides, she needed those finger puppets she dropped!)). She relates a story of the local hero Kassen, magically infused of course, and also hands her wand of CMW to Charna if she'll take it. (Move action to retrieve, no action left to actually give it to her).


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

I ran that adventure once. Nectanebo surely recalls how that went befitting a horror movie.

After Kitoro starts an inspiring story of Kassen, hero of his people and vanquisher of bandits, the phantom armors turn towards Petrok.

Michiko: "緑色の脇道、道を塞ぐ!"

Tien:

"Flank the green one, obstruct his path!"

The phantom armors march by their commander's order, obeying in death as they did in life.
Cyan moves past Petrok, who makes a swing as the thing passes by.
AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6
The falchion goes at the armor's shoulder, but it raises its shield to deflect the attack.

It abruptly turns his way in place.
Green does the same.
--------------------
Nectanebo & Petrok
--------------------
Charna & Faeran Can post ahead.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar
GM Chyro wrote:

I ran that adventure once. Nectanebo surely recalls how that went befitting a horror movie.

I could use a reminder as to which one that was.

Nectanebo readjusts his coat and advances as quickly as he is able.

false life: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Liberty's Edge

hp 14/24; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 37, folio reroll 1/1 | half-elf warpriest/3 | -8 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

Faeran moves forward and then blesses his bow with Holy STrike while he prepares to shoot Michiko at the next opportunity.

Good Blessing:

Holy Strike (minor): At 1st level, you can touch one weapon and bless it with the power of purity and goodness. For 1 minute, this weapon glows green, white, or yellow-gold and deals an additional 1d6 points of damage against evil creatures. During this time, it's treated as good for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction. This additional damage doesn't stack with the additional damage from the holy weapon special ability.

Dark Archive

female elf cleric of Pharasma 1 (ecclesitheurge) / occultist 2 | HP -3/23 | AC 15 (21), T 15 (17), FF 10 (16) | F +8, R +6, W +9 (immune to light blindness/dazzle) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Spd 30' | Perc +9 | Init +6

Charna accepts the wand, flips it in the air once so she can grab the right end, and taps the kitsune with it.

cmw: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 4) + 3 = 14

"Let's go help the others now!" she prods when Kit stops for a breath during her oration.

I assume I can use a move action to take the wand? I haven't ever had that come up before so I'm not positive.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

First off are u kidding! All three powerful undead heading at one guy! Guess Steinfaust is going to have some company...O.K. whatever I run..withdraw away from the stupid horse b*tch take my AoO's from armor guys. btw don't know if it made a difference but Heroism was forgot on Petrok's AoO. I added all other buffs to his stat line but specifically left that at so as not to confuse it from his "regular" stats (I mentioned this in a previous post. His actually AoO was an 18 not a 16. Anyway running away what fun! I'll just add Heroism to omit conffusion.

Petrok retreats. Withdraw action double move 40ft movement for a total of 80ft.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing
Nectanebo wrote:
I could use a reminder as to which one that was.

Kassen was the hero in Crypt of the Everflame.

You nicked his precious sword, remember? :)

Petrok, i'm not kidding, unfortunately :/. Tactics specify the phantom armors go after Michiko's target.

Petrok makes a hasty withdraw, taking 2 aoo from the phantom armos.
Sword, PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 1 = 10 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10
Sword, PA: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 1 = 20 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11
He narrowly dodges green's sword, as it comes this close to causing a grievous wound.

Nectanebo buffs himself, while in the back more anti-undead buffing and healing is going on.
=========================

Michiko, undead samurai, round 3

Michiko, familiar with the tomb, spurs her horse towards the western hallway, relying on her innate powers to protect her from the adventurers.
AoO Nectanebo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7
Close, but not enough.

Her horse swift as the wind, it races up to Petrok.
Michiko makes an extra strong swing.
Katana, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 14 - 2 = 23 Dmg, cold, PA: 1d8 + 10 + 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (2, 4) + 6 = 26
The blow lands severely, causing a grievous wound.
----------------------------
Kitoro
----------------------------
Phantom armors
----------------------------
Nectanebo & Petrok
--------------------
Charna & Faeran

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage

Kit moves up and delivers a heroism spell to Nectanebo.

"Where the heck did he go? Nasty customer! Maybe if we smashed that skull over there? Sometimes these things are linked. Reminds me of Kassen when ..." continue performance. Speaking of which did you add the performance boost and bless to that AoO from Necter boy? Maybe that 'almost' hit was a hit?


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

You were NW of Charna? If so, then he'd be 5ft out of hearing.
If due west, then he'd hear it, but it still wasn't enough.

Kitoro's inspire now clearly rings in Faeran and Nectanebo's ears.
Surely this would steady their aims.
-------------------
Phantom armors

The two armors increase their pace, and run after Petrok.
One runs to his left, provoking an aoo.
Falchion, heroism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Dmg: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3) + 3 = 10
By the skin of his teeth, he hits it, it remains standing though.
--------------------
Nectanebo & Petrok
--------------------
Charna & Faeran Can post ahead.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

GM do the Phantom armors have 40ft movement too? unless they have the run feat if I'm not mistaken they cannot run around corners

Liberty's Edge

hp 14/24; AC 14 t11 f13; F 4, R 2, W 6(8 ench); bab 2 +3 melee +4 range; cmb 3 cmd 14; init +1, blessings 4/4 fervor 4/4 wand clw 37, folio reroll 1/1 | half-elf warpriest/3 | -8 | image
skills:
acro 1, bluff 2, climb 1, diplo 7, heal 3, know relgion 5, know engrg 5, perc 9, prof 9, sm 7

"LEave him alone, cowardly b@$*&... can you not face a foe alone with some honor?"

"Petrok, get to one of the narrow passages where the horse won't fit if you can... make them come at you one at a time! I'll come around the other way and meet you with some healing!"

Rather than fighting with his now good-aligned bow, Faeran runs for the side passage that would meet up with Petrok if he takes the advice.

Dark Archive

female elf cleric of Pharasma 1 (ecclesitheurge) / occultist 2 | HP -3/23 | AC 15 (21), T 15 (17), FF 10 (16) | F +8, R +6, W +9 (immune to light blindness/dazzle) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Spd 30' | Perc +9 | Init +6

Have people been counting their bless bonus in attacks? I can't tell.

Charna activates her speedy vest, scurrying around the corner to see poor Petrok getting bullied by the undead. She sends a blast of lightning at the lady, hoping to draw attention away from Petrok.

Sudden Speed as a swift action. Move into range for my energy ray.

ranged touch+bless+inspire: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 10
electricity damage+inspire+intense focus: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

I gotta tell u this sucks as* I even cast detect undead and these guys are on me the very next round! They just appeared from the stairs, Are they incorporeal (no perception checks to see them coming or notice the armor the floor was animating next thing I know I'm down my false life and flanked how did that happen?)? It seems they have every ability just to defeat my character's strengths? Apparently they can run as fast as me in Armor!They were only 5ft ahead of me they both should be 5ft behind. No offense but it really looks like I pissed you off here. Please double check their movement before I take my next (probably last action).

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Oh GM PS you might as well reveal the room right next to the Rot Grub room cause I plan on retreating in to it blindly.(if I make it that far!)

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok knows he's doomed if he doesn't get away from the pursuing undead. He retreats to a previously un-explored room hoping nothing nasty awaits him and that he can circle back to his friends for healing an aid.
Petrok uses the withdraw action(to avoid AoO's) and double moves into the un-explored room.

Scarab Sages

male Elf Occultist 4
Spoiler:
| AC 19, T 12, FF 17 |HP: 19/19 | F +3, R +3, W +4 (+2 vs Necromancy/curses/etc) | Init +2, Perc +8 |CMB +5 CMD 17 | Deadspeaker 1/1, Focus: ? Gloaming Shroud, ? Skull of Azrael, ? Guidingstar

Nectanebo moves to Charna's side, and stares into his shimmering blade, the light glinting off of which suddenly becomes substantially brighter, if in a painful, glaring sort of way.

I spend 1 Focus from the Guidingstar to make it Undead-Bane for 1 minute.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

Petrok runs for his life. Death came calling on his doorstep in the form of an undead samurai, and he wants nothing of it.

Nectanebo specs his sword to be extra vicious against the undead.
In the meantime, an aid plan is opted by Faeran, and Charna fires off a beam of energy. It impacts the wall, having been aimed slightly off mark.
==============================

Michiko, undead samurai, round 4

Michiko screams in an unsettling way, as she sees Petrok withdraw to the east, of which she knows her steed can't easily enter.

Her head jerks abruptly towards the two people she -can- get to on horseback.
Ze man, or ze Woman?: 1d2 ⇒ 2
She points her blade at Charna, and rides towards her.

Katana, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 - 2 = 29 Dmg, cold, PA: 1d8 + 10 + 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 10 + (3, 4) + 6 = 29
Ow :(
Charna faints from the sheer impact of a most brutal blow.
Con roll to stabilize please.
------------------
Kitor
------------------
Phantom armors
(green -10)
------------------
Nectanebo & Petrok
------------------
Charna & Faeran

Dark Archive

female elf cleric of Pharasma 1 (ecclesitheurge) / occultist 2 | HP -3/23 | AC 15 (21), T 15 (17), FF 10 (16) | F +8, R +6, W +9 (immune to light blindness/dazzle) | CMB +0, CMD 14 | Spd 30' | Perc +9 | Init +6

Ouch!

When struck, she immediately touches her holy symbol creating a barrier to withstand some of the damage. She still collapses under the impact.

Using 2 mental focus to create a mind barrier as an immediate action. It only absorbs 4 damage but that's at least longer before I bleed out.

stabilize -2 HP: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 1 - 2 = 9

Her blood does not appear to be coagulating.

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage

Kit tries to hit the undead with a hideous laughter spell.

DC 16 will ST, probably with a +4 bonus. Better than trying to attack!

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud
Kitoro wrote:

Kit tries to hit the undead with a hideous laughter spell.

DC 16 will ST, probably with a +4 bonus. Better than trying to attack!

Kit can we retcon this? your a bard so you probably have basic knowledge that most undead are not troubled by mind affecting effects...at least make a knowledge religion roll before you do this action ok?

Dark Archive

Female TN Kitsune Bard(Duetist)/4 | HP: 28/31 | AC/FF/T: 18/15/13 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F/R/W: +6/8/6 | Init: +8 (-4 without heightened awareness) | Speed 30ft | Low-light vision | Perc +10 (8 w/o heightened awareness), Acro +9, Bluff +9, Diplo +4, DDev +10, Disg: +8, EscArt +7, HAnim +5, Intim +13, KnLoc +7 (5 wo HA), Perf Comedy +13, Perf. Oratory +11, Perf Acting +8, SMot +7, SofHand +10, Scraft +5, Stealth +9, UMD +8 | Active Conditions: Bless, Inspire courage

Sheesh, all her spells are worthless it seems. ear-piercing scream is also useless against undead!

In that case Kit moves up 5 more feet and picks up the wand Charna dropped. I don't recall her putting it away so I expect it is there on the ground. She also continues her performance with more drivel about Kassen.


Season 1 Eons Ongoing

With Kitoro moving closer, so do the phantom armors.

Michiko: "エルフを囲む!"

Tien:

"Surround the elf!"

Cyan moves first, provoking from Nectanebo.
AoO Nectanebo, inspire: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10 Dmg: 2d8 + 4 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (7, 4) + 4 + (1, 5) + 2 = 23
The armor blocks his attack, and positions itself beside Kitoro, with Nectanebo between itself and Michiko.
Green moves and comes to halt on the square Charna is lying at.
----------------------------
Nectanebo & Peetrok
----------------------------
Charna (Rolled con, doesn't stabilize yet)
Faeran Can post ahead.

Dark Archive

male/Att:MW,cold iron Falchion+8(dmg2d4+3)orMW Heavy cross+8(1d10)
skills:
Acro:+0,Clmb+3, Crft tattoo:+6,Dipl+2,Fly+4,Hdl Animl:+3, Intim+9,Knw Nat+6, knw Plns+7, Knw Relgon+6,Lingus+1,Ride+4,sense mot+5,Spelcrft+4, Survavl+7,Swm+1
Half-Orc (mystic): Int +6: Per: +7: AC:21Tch:12 FF:19| HP.29/29|Fort+4/Ref+7/+8;spd:40ft
special:
Battle spirit 4/5day,Channel5/5 (2d6)lChannel smite(feat),Endurance(feat),Focused mind(trait +2 concentration),Share spells familiar,
Shaman 4 (Spirit warden) CM:5/CMD:17|
spells:
Guidance, Resistance, det mag, Stabilize:LV:1: Burning Hands, Clure lt ,Heighten aware , unbreak heart,Enlarge or Detct Undead: LV:2: Barksin, Falselife,Cmd Undead or Fog cloud

Petrok can hear the sounds of combat coming from the other chamber. At least some of our companions still live.. He steps closer Faeran, Whatever happens next we do it together..we cannot face this foe alone agreed? Necatanbeo and Chara faced the grave knight alone in the hallway ..I thought I heard Chara cry out as I fled to these chambers. Petrok catches his breathe and ask worriedly, where's Kitoro?
Not waiting for an answer Petrok cast a healing spell on himself cure mod wounds: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9..He then draws his wand cure lt wounds, I'll need whatever, healing you have to offer. I have some abilities that could damage the foul creature but I'll need all my strength and all yours, to face her!

(to be clear, Petrok is asking for more healing from you Faeran; if you have it. Kitoro if there's anyway you can run back to us now would be the time..I'll need several rounds to prep and heal before I can engage her.) My actions this turn were 5ft step, cast cure mod, draw a wand.

301 to 350 of 385 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Chyro [Gameday 6: Tome of Righteous Repose, Tier 3-4] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.