Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM CariMac's Jade Regent Campaign

Game Master CariMac

A group of brave adventurers are attempting to help Ameiko Kaijitsu find a legacy.

Tactical Map

Loot Sheet


101 to 150 of 159 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Female Human Sorcerer 2 AC 12 (16 with Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 | hp 16/16 | Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +3 | Int +6

Jayna uses her last spell of the day. She fires a Magic Missile at the skeleton.

MM: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Leo's first strike hits the skeleton, but his second misses. Daichi throws another large rock at the enemy and does a good amount of damage. Derric's attack hits, but he feels like his attack didn't quite do all the damage it could have. Kiko heals Derric of all his damage. Jayan uses her last spell, and that’s enough for the skeleton to tumble to the ground his undeath over once again.

The group takes a moment and looks over the samurai and the chest. Kiko finds a couple of things interesting on the skeleton's remains. A key is around the samurai's neck, and in the pommel of his weapon has a miniature mithril scroll inside. The chest is locked.

Combat Over Daichi 8 damage.

Perception:

Daichi Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Derric Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Leo Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Kiko Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damien Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Jayna Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

Daichi absently rubs the slightly bloody wound on his shoulder, though he doesn't react otherwise. "Interesting. I feel safe guessing that the key likely goes to the chest. Kiko, these are likely your family's artifacts. Would you like to do the honors?"


Female Kitsune Oracle (Seeker) 2

Kiko nods at Daichi's comment but before opening the chest she opens the mithril scrollcase. If there happens to be anything inside of it she'll read it.


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Kiko opens the scrollcase, and finds a rolled piece of parchment inside. It is a letter written in Tien.

Letter in Tien:
My son, my heir. You know that I have kept secrets from you. You were always a perceptive son, and while you may not understand my reasons for secrecy, I hope you realize it was necessary. Know that I was not angry with you for opening the warding box – I was angry with myself for withholding the truth from you and forcing you to seek out what I should have given to you. The words I spoke to you were from anger with myself and I am ashamed to think of them now. I write this note as an apology and to beg you to leave the secrets to history.

The next few days will be the most important I have faced in many years. If our families enemies have, as I hope, forgotten us, I shall reunite with you and your wife, and your mother and I will reveal the truth to you. But if the still seek the contents of the warding box I fear that I may not speak to you again. The box holds our families greatest treasure. So I have returned it to Kortuns care, and it shall remain hidden in the secret third vault under Brinewall Castle – obscured from our enemies, I hope and pray. I will not grant our foes the satisfaction of killing me themselves – if it comes to it, let my death, by my own hand, be my final action to protect you, so that our enemies believe our line has ended.

I have instructed Tsutamu to keep this letter from you, delivering it to you only should I fail to return as I hope to. If I can I will reveal aal to you myself. If I cannot, this final missive from a father to a son must suffice as an apology instead of an explanation, and you must destroy this letter. Flee to the south and never return to Brinewall. If our enemies find what I have hidden, there will be nothing here for you. If they do not they will lie in wait for your return.

I hope to see you again soon my son. But my heart tells me I will not. I am sorry to have failed you. But I am proud of you, and I know you will survive this old man’s shame. You are strong and it must remain so. For if you are reading this and I am gone know that our enemies will never stop searching for us, and that is why I cannot reveal the truth to you until I know there is no chance of them finding us again.

Opening the trunk she finds several items have been removed from the chest. Here there are still five potions of a red color, two potions of a dark red color, three potions of blue, a ring, a wand, a really nice chain shirt (masterwork), a cold iron wakizashi (masterwork), 11 Desnan Candles, four skyrockets. 3,820 sp, 421, gp, various pieces of fine jewelry (560GP). The chest itself looks valuable.

Red Potions DC 16:
Cure Light Wounds

Dark Red Potions DC 17:
Cure Moderate Wounds

Blue Potions DC 17:
Lesser Restoration

Ring DC 20:
Ring of Climbing

Wand DC 16:
Wand of Identify 19 Charges

Tsutamu's Sword DC 20:
Whispering Shrike +1 wakizashi of incredibly beautiful design. The pommel is loose, but could be repaired.

Know History DC 14:
An unknown scourge destroyed the colony of Brinewall on the first day of Sarenith in 4687, just a few day after the date on the letter.

Know History DC 18:
Brinewall's last commander at the time the colony was destroyed was a man named Andril Kortun.

Know 15 Nobility:
Rokuro Kaijitsu was Ameiko's grandfather, which would make the letter's unnamed and intended recipient her father, the now deceased Lonjiku Kaijitsu.

Know Nobility DC 25:
Tsutamu was Rokuro Kaijitu's devoted bodyguard.


Male Kitsune
Quick Stats:
Init +4, low-light vision, Perc +1, AC18, To 12, FF 16, hp 23/23, F +5, R +5, W +2, Base Atk +2, CMB+4, CMD 16
Samurai 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics +1, Acrobatics (Jump) -3, Craft (Paintings) +5, Diplomacy +7, Handle Animal +7, Heal +4, Knowledge (Local) +6, Perception +1, String Instruments +3, Stable Master +4, Ride +7, Sense Motive +5

Derric looked over Kiko's shoulder as she read the letter.

"Brinewall!? My adopted father found me near there! Is Brinewall and what happened to my real parents connected?"

I rolled a History Knowledge check but then I realized that you can't use Knowledge checks untrained. :( But in case my memory is wrong, my check was a 16.


Kyra Pregen || 35/35 Max || AC:17 T:10 FF:17 CMD:15 || Fort: 6 Refl: 3 Will: 9 || Init:+0 Perception:+4 || Alignment NG F Human Cleric 4|| Melee +1 scimitar +6 (1d6+3/18–20)

Right no untrained knowledge checks.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

Knowledge Nobility: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Derric's outcry provokes Daichi's curiosity and he takes a look at the letter as well. He certainly doesn't have the skills to examine the various items in the chest. "Hmmm, Brinewall... I believe the Kaijitsu family lived there for a time. Which means this letter was written by Ameiko and Kiko's grandfather. He died many years ago though, before either was born I believe. This letter was meant for their father as well. And that would make the skeleton Tsutamu then. A servant of the family perhaps? Defending these treasures and this missive may have been all his soul had left." He bows his head respectfully to the skeleton. "May you find peace finally. We'll insure that these find their way into the right hands."


Female Kitsune Oracle (Seeker) 2

Knowledge History: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Kiko summarises the contents of the letter in common for those who can not read Tien.

"It's odd though. This letter was sent just a few days before Brinewall was lost. I wonder if my grandfather had anything to do with what happened there." She then hands both the letter and the scrollcase to Daichi while she focuses on the items within the chest.

Spellcraft red pots: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Spellcraft dark red pots: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Spellcraft blue pots: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Spellcraft ring: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Spellcraft wand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Spellcraft sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

"The red potions are healing potions akin to what I can do. Beyond that I only know what the wand does, which is helping to identify magic, though it is no good in my hands. Jayna, would you try your luck it figuring out the other items?"


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

Leo lets out a breath and hooks his warhammer back onto his belt. He puts a hand on Daichi's shoulder and says, "Why all the fireworks? Odd. We'd definitely better check with Ameiko about all this stuff."

Lay on Hands, healing Daichi: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Kitsune
Quick Stats:
Init +4, low-light vision, Perc +1, AC18, To 12, FF 16, hp 23/23, F +5, R +5, W +2, Base Atk +2, CMB+4, CMD 16
Samurai 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics +1, Acrobatics (Jump) -3, Craft (Paintings) +5, Diplomacy +7, Handle Animal +7, Heal +4, Knowledge (Local) +6, Perception +1, String Instruments +3, Stable Master +4, Ride +7, Sense Motive +5

Derric felt a bit annoyed.

"Maybe Tsutamu's spirit refused to allow anyone to take this treasure, guarding it from beyond the grave."

"Well, I think that does it for the boney men. I just hope we don't run into that monster that attacked us from before. I still think it was the Sandpoint Devil!"

He asks for the letter and reads it too before putting it back into its container. He then handed it to Kiko.

"Something tells me that my real family has some sort of connection to Kaijitsu and Brinewall. I've always wanted to know what happened to my family and why they abandoned me. I always believed that they did it to protect me, but I've never been completely sure. Maybe now, I can find out."


Female Human Sorcerer 2 AC 12 (16 with Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 | hp 16/16 | Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +3 | Int +6

Jayna takes the wand. "Thank you Ayako. Let me see what I can find out." She taps herself with the wand. "The dark red potions are a more concentrated form of healing, the blue restore damage, the ring helps you climb, and the sword...hmm it's a very well made magical wakizashi of incredibly beautiful design. The pommel is loose, but could be repaired. I agree with Leo. We should take this to Ameiko since it belonged to her grandfather and father."

Spellcraft Dark Red Potion: 1d20 + 7 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 10 = 33
Spellcraft Blue Potion: 1d20 + 7 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 10 = 36
Spellcraft Ring: 1d20 + 7 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 10 = 31
Spellcraft Sword: 1d20 + 7 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 10 = 26


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Looking around you realize this room in the cave goes no further back. You gather up all items, place them back in the box, and take the entire thing with you. Carefully heading back toward the entrance managed not to fall down in the creek. The group thinks about what the letter may mean. Derric in particular wonders if this has anything to do with his upbringing. You've been away from Sandpoint for a couple of days. There's a spider you left alone, a hallway you didn't explore in the caves, and there's a bored goblin waiting for you outside the front of the cave.

Overview of Tasks:

  • There is one room you haven't checked out in the cavern system.
  • Runt is still waiting for you outside the front cave entrance.
  • You need to report back to the goblins you took care of the boney men, and in turn tell the leadership of Sandpoint that you took care of the goblin menace.
  • Head straight to Ameiko and talk to her.
  • Something totally different.


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

"Thank you," Daichi tells Leo as the paladin heals a few of his wounds. "And I suggest we take the entire chest and all of its contents back to town with us. Everything in it is either useful, or of value and I believe that Miss Ameiko should see these things as well. So I suppose we should tell Runt that the problem is taken care of. He can tell the rest of the goblins while we head back to town and tell them that we've handle the problem. Unless anyone feels that we should talk to the goblins in person. I'd like to get the chest and the goods back to town with a few delays as possible personally."


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

"Hmm. Get the chest back first, yeah. No need to risk a goblin ambush once they realize they don't need us any more, now that we've dealt with the bony men."


Female Kitsune Oracle (Seeker) 2

"We should at least tell Runt we held up our end of the bargain. He is the only goblin I think we can really trust. I also think we should see if there is another route out of here than the one we took. Maybe there are more things from my family's history in here."


Female Human Sorcerer 2 AC 12 (16 with Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 | hp 16/16 | Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +3 | Int +6

"I remember there being a path to the north from that last room. We should follow that path and see where it leads."


Male Kitsune
Quick Stats:
Init +4, low-light vision, Perc +1, AC18, To 12, FF 16, hp 23/23, F +5, R +5, W +2, Base Atk +2, CMB+4, CMD 16
Samurai 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics +1, Acrobatics (Jump) -3, Craft (Paintings) +5, Diplomacy +7, Handle Animal +7, Heal +4, Knowledge (Local) +6, Perception +1, String Instruments +3, Stable Master +4, Ride +7, Sense Motive +5

"I agree with Kiko. We should inform him that we did our part. Hopefully, he and the other goblins will uphold their part of the deal. Although, I think we should be careful in case they backstab us."


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Kiko and Daichi repack the box. Someone strong, perhaps Leo, picks up the box, and begins to carry it out of the cavern. The group leaves one large cavern and returns to the other. Rather than fight the river again, Kiko suggests they search the rest of the cavern for more artifacts from her family. The group turns north into a tunnel they passed by earlier. The path winds for about 50 feet, and then comes to a Y. The choice before our adventurers is turn to the left or to the right.


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

Leo helpfully hoists the box, though this keeps both of his hands full.

"Er... which way did we not go yet?" he asks as the team reaches the intersection.


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

"I think right leads back toward the entrance. So we should go left."


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Our adventurer's head to the left. Leo is carrying the box containing the family treasurer of Ameiko. Derric stops at the bend in the pathway.

He sees a number of glittering crystals protruding from the island at the center of the room. The island is surrounded by a pool of dark water.

What do you do? The water appears to be somewhat deep (5 feet).


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

Anyone have Knowledge Nature just in case the crystals are important?


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

Nope! I'm just a dumb meatstick! :D


Female Kitsune Oracle (Seeker) 2

"That is beautiful. What are they?"

Kiko has no idea


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

"No really sure. Crystals aren't my specialty, surprisingly. I think I can collect a piece though, if you'd like to have someone back in town take a look. It should be easy to simply levitate a fragment over here with my abilities."


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Daichi do you need to step into the room to levitate one of the rocks? Yes I'll let you do that.


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

From the look of the map, I don't think so. There's not an exact range specified, but the ability compares itself to the sift cantrip, which has a range of 30 ft. That's also the range of my blasts, so I'm thinking that's the intended range of the talent.


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Go ahead and do what you need to bring one over.


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

Daichi shifts slightly over so he has a clear line of sight at the island. He shifts his weight, holding his hands out flat in front of him and easing his breathing. Then he clenches his fists and a soft crack rings through the air as a chunk of crystal, a decently sized one, breaks away from the rest and flies through the air toward him. "There," he says, the tension leaving his posture. "Easy enough. Shall we keep moving? I'd like to get back to town sooner rather than later if we're carrying valuables."


Male Kitsune
Quick Stats:
Init +4, low-light vision, Perc +1, AC18, To 12, FF 16, hp 23/23, F +5, R +5, W +2, Base Atk +2, CMB+4, CMD 16
Samurai 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics +1, Acrobatics (Jump) -3, Craft (Paintings) +5, Diplomacy +7, Handle Animal +7, Heal +4, Knowledge (Local) +6, Perception +1, String Instruments +3, Stable Master +4, Ride +7, Sense Motive +5

"Let's be careful on our way back," the kitsune cautioned, his hand on the hilt of his katana, "there's no telling what we'll run into until we get safely back to town."


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Daichi gathers up the crystal, and the group makes their way out of the caves.

You find Runt waiting for you just outside the cave mouth. He's kept himself entertained by fiddling with the vines that hang over the entrance with a long stick.

"You ready to go back? I need to check on the new chief. You get rid of the Boney men?" when he hears the affirmative. "Gud. I'll let the chief know. We won't bother you no more. At least until the next chief. This chief is a good one. He be around for a while."

Runt leaves you as you pass by the goblin village. "You come back sum day. I'll remember you."

Your trip back to Sandpoint is uneventful and you arrive back in town as the sun starts to fall. Tired, but happy you were able to take care of the goblin problem.


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

"So, should we take this beast to Ameiko?" says Leo, shaking the chest ever so slightly.


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

"That would be the most reasonable option," Daichi agrees. "She and Kiko are the only ones who have any claim to it. She should get to look it over as well. Assuming she's not busy for the evening I suppose."


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

"Great! I'd rather not carry it all day, anyway," says Leo with a smile.


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

You enter the Rusty Dragon and find Ameiko behind the bar. Leodegrance puts the chest on the bar, and gives her a grin.

"What have you got there?" she opens the chest and goes through the contents. She gets very excited when she gets to the letter, and reads it.

"You can keep the chest and it's contents as a reward for clearing out the skeletons, and taking care of the goblin problem. And for bringing me this piece of my families history. I'm going to need to think on this letter and what it might mean for a few days." She waves you to a nearby table, "Go have a seat. I'll have supper sent over to you, and your favorite beverages. You can tell me your exploits during my breaks."


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

Daichi bows his head to Ameiko. "You're too kind Ameiko-dono. Please, let me help in the kitchen. I'm not too tired yet."


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Ameiko looks gratefully to Daichi, "Eat first, then you can help in the kitchen. Everybody in town will want to know what happened with the goblins. We'll be busy as soon as word gets out you've arrived."

She wipes down the bar waiting to hear the story you all have to tell.


Male Kitsune
Quick Stats:
Init +4, low-light vision, Perc +1, AC18, To 12, FF 16, hp 23/23, F +5, R +5, W +2, Base Atk +2, CMB+4, CMD 16
Samurai 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics +1, Acrobatics (Jump) -3, Craft (Paintings) +5, Diplomacy +7, Handle Animal +7, Heal +4, Knowledge (Local) +6, Perception +1, String Instruments +3, Stable Master +4, Ride +7, Sense Motive +5

Derric wagged his tail as he smiled at Ameiko.

"It's good to see you're up and well, Ameiko."

He took a bit of the food, licking his lips.

"Ameiko, one of these days, you have to teach me how to cook!"

Derric quickly told her what had happened in the swamp, including the tale of meeting the swamp monster, and saving the halfling swamp hermit. He did mentioned that they had worked out a deal with the goblins.

"We allowed them to live, but we did however, put in very plain terms that if they ever went back on their end of the bargain, there would be hell to pay," the kitsune said.

He also told about the swamp witch's home, and how he had caused the entire place to collapse.

"Yeah, I hope her ghost doesn't come and get me for that," he said laughing.

"And then, we finally got to the cave with the skeletons in it! However, the leader of the skeletons took one look at me, and challenged me to combat! Luckily, we were able to use our brains and whittled him and his minions down instead of rushing in there like morons wearing loincloths and chainmail bikinis! Through our strong tactics and strategies, we were able to take down the skeletons, with yours turning dealing the killing blow to the skeleton leader!"

He gave her a huge grin, wondering if his storytelling might earn him a second heaping of her food.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

He's trying to impress Ameiko a bit.


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

Ameiko looks a little impressed at your handling of the goblins. "Wise choice making the deal with the Goblins. As long as the current chief is in place we shouldn't have trouble."

She waves across the room at a young woman sitting alone at a table and waves her over. The group has seen her in town and recognizes her as Kazariah.

Ameiko says, "Kazariah You should hear the story about the house falling down. It's epic." they listen as Derric tells they story again.

Ameiko pulls another round of drinks for the group. "They brought back some family heirlooms. I'm only interested in the letter they found. I have to think about it for a few days. Derric you should take both the wakizashi's they are your style of weapon."

You have a couple of days in town to do things, sell, buy, sleep, etc before Ameiko will call you back to the Rusty Dragon for a meeting.


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

Daichi chuckles and bows his head in Ameiko's direction again. "You can't get out of letting me help forever. I am, as always, at your service my lady."

He eats patiently while he lets Derric tell the story of their journey into the swamp. It's a bit dramatic, but nothing he wouldn't expect from the young warrior. He also nods to the new arrival as Kazariah walked over. "A pleasure to meet you."


Female Aasimar Divine Hunter 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +3 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +10 (+14 with swift action) | Darkvision 60 feet

Kazariah walks over, and responds to the man that welcomed her with The pleasure is mine.

After the story, she looks appropriately impressed.

Wow. That's an incredible story, and kind of you to help Ameiko out like that.

To Ameiko: A letter from the past. How fascinating. You'll have to tell me about it after you think it over for a few days. ... By the way, have you seen Shelelu? My job here ends in a few days, and I was hoping to get her to come with me to explore the next big thing. Haven't really decided what that is yet, but that's half the fun.

To the rest of the table: You guys can call me Kaz if you like. Tell me about yourselves. Are you from here?


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

"Hey, I'm happy for the meal and for keeping the goblins quiet for a season," says Leo with a smile. He nods to Kaz and replies, "Yep, grew up here! Lived in Sandpoint all my life."

Despite the muddy boots and the nasty bruise on the side of his face, he seems like an easygoing, charming man.


Male Aasimar (Archon-Blooded) Geokineticist 2 | HP: 18/21, NL: 0 | AC: 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11 | DR 1/Adamantine | CMD: 13 | Fort: +7, Reflex: +6, Will: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +9, Darkvision 60 ft. | Burn: 0/7

"Daichi Konjou," Daichi says. "Please, just call me Daichi. I am simply a servant of Miss Kaijitsu, and have been since we were both children. But..." He pauses and trails off for a second, looking pensive. "I actually don't remember the last time that I saw Miss Andosana. Strange."


Female Aasimar Divine Hunter 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +3 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +10 (+14 with swift action) | Darkvision 60 feet

Hello, Daichi. Hmm. That doesn't bode well for my trip I'm afraid.

And hello, charming Sandpoint native guy. That's a nasty bruise. How'd you get it?


Male Human Paladin (Holy Tactician) 2 | 13/20 HP | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +1 | Perception +2 | Lay on Hands 1/4 | Weal's Champion 0/1 | Active Conditions: Bless

"Oh! Um, my name's Leodegrance, but most folks just call me Leo," says Leo. He touches his face and looks surprised. "Must've gotten it while swinging steel against the skeletons and things out in the swamp. It'll clear right up in a day or two." He smiles and then goes, "Ouch! Now that I've noticed it I sure feel it when I smile! Not to worry, I've survived worse. Nothing like one of Ameiko's spicy dishes to take your mind off of everything else..."


Male Kitsune
Quick Stats:
Init +4, low-light vision, Perc +1, AC18, To 12, FF 16, hp 23/23, F +5, R +5, W +2, Base Atk +2, CMB+4, CMD 16
Samurai 2
Quick Skills:
Acrobatics +1, Acrobatics (Jump) -3, Craft (Paintings) +5, Diplomacy +7, Handle Animal +7, Heal +4, Knowledge (Local) +6, Perception +1, String Instruments +3, Stable Master +4, Ride +7, Sense Motive +5

"Hi, nice to meet you Kaz! The name's Derric. A pleasure to meet you," Derric said, greeting the woman. The problem with greeting someone in his true form, is that when he smiled, he tended to smile with a mouth full of fangs, giving him a very threatening appearance!

Derric blushed a bit as he wagged his tail, taking the wakizashi, stuttering a bit as he thanked her, "Well...t-thank y--you, Ameiko. I--I'll don't know what to say. Thanks, I mean. I mean these belong to your family. But I'll take excellent care of them!"


Female Aasimar Divine Hunter 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +3 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +10 (+14 with swift action) | Darkvision 60 feet

Greetings, Derric. She smiles back.

She isn't scared. She trains tigers. Speaking of which... did Ameiko let Drake in here, or did I need to leave him elsewhere?


God's Market Gamble PBP Singnup

If Drake behave's she'll let him in. I'm sure he's a very well behaved tiger.


Female Aasimar Divine Hunter 2 | HP 12/12 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +3 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +10 (+14 with swift action) | Darkvision 60 feet

Drake, come.

Derric, everyone, meet Drake, my faithful companion. ... Don't be scared. He's very cuddly unless I ask him not to be... or he's hungry...

Say hello, Drake

Do you have to roll handle animal every time if they already know tricks? Rolling, but ignore if you don't have to:

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

101 to 150 of 159 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / CariMac's Jade Regent Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.