Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Brayden's "Rise of the Runelords"

Game Master Brayden Green

Rise of the Runelords was the first adventure path released in the Pathfinder Adventure Path line and debuted in August 2007.
“ From the idyllically peaceful coastal town of Sandpoint to an ancient lost city at the top of the world, Rise of the


1,251 to 1,268 of 1,268 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

Main event, does this involve Tsuto?

Iodem falls in line behind Zen, keeping his back straight and trying not to look like a beggar. His hand does manage to idle up to his stomach. "I actually haven't eaten at all today, that must be why my hands were shaky and my aim slightly off."


Knife Master Scout 1 HP 10/11 AC 17 T14 F13 | dagger +5 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +5 (1d4+5) | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +6 | CMB +4 CMD 18

"Food sounds nice. We think we'll be able to relax a bit and take care of other business later." There was a general murmur of agreement in Brennan's mind, everyone thinking a meal and a bit of rest might be good.


Male Human Cleric 2 : HP 18/18 : AC 13 CMD 11 Touch 12 Flat 12 : light mace +0;1d6-1/x2 : mwk lt crsbow +3;1d8/19-20x2 : Channel 1d6 Will DC 18 : F +5 R +1 W +5 : INIT +1 Perc +2 CMB +0

"So where do we go from here? There seems to be more to explore and discover underground, but would take us far from our current goals. I believe turning east toward the Hinterlands would be best, and try to pin down which goblin tribe is behind these shenanigans. Do you think Tsuto would be able to shed more light on this? I'm certain we could.... persuade him."


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

"Tsuto's journal mentioned Tobyn's daughter doing a ritual at Thistletop, we need to find that."


Male [HP:25, Atk:+6, AC:16/12/14 Fort+6 Ref+2 Will+1; Per+6; Init+3]

Thistletop eh? Not sure if I heard anything about that place. But the priest daughter still alive and performing ritual? Strange if I can say dat Kerdin ponders as they walk forward.

What with dat symbol too Virgil? Kinda look funny. That monster or whatever spoke about something of mother of all or something. Could that be related here?


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

You all sit down and are ushered in by Ameiko and the Mayor. They have Tsuto in a room strapped down under guard, and are currently treating his wounds.

You eat some of the best meals that you have had in a while, and get some much needed rest.

You wake up, and are given breakfast, and told that Tsuto is stabilizing and that they will go in for questioning soon.


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

"What should we ask him? I think we need to get a good handle on this thistletop place"


Knife Master Scout 1 HP 10/11 AC 17 T14 F13 | dagger +5 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +5 (1d4+5) | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +6 | CMB +4 CMD 18

"The journal mentioned a "demonic influence", succubi and the like. Perhaps we should start with that, and figure out what is going from there. If this Nualia person is summoning demons to stir up the goblins, she needs to be stopped."


Male Human Cleric 2 : HP 18/18 : AC 13 CMD 11 Touch 12 Flat 12 : light mace +0;1d6-1/x2 : mwk lt crsbow +3;1d8/19-20x2 : Channel 1d6 Will DC 18 : F +5 R +1 W +5 : INIT +1 Perc +2 CMB +0

"Hopefully he will have been to Thistletop before. A complete layout, along with strength of numbers and arms of the goblins would be very helpful."


Male [HP:25, Atk:+6, AC:16/12/14 Fort+6 Ref+2 Will+1; Per+6; Init+3]

Well, as I saw with those goblins in there factory I would say that those goblins arent so well organized. Dat summoner in the other hand seems ta be a bit odd screwball here

Kerdin amuses as he eats Dunno about others but do they have something else also than that demonic summoner eh?


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

"He seems enthralled with her, I don't know how much information he'd readily give up. Please let us not resort to torture; hard questioning is fine. I was just hoping for a backup plan."

He cracks his knuckles to emphasize "hard questioning"


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Ameiko asks you what you would like to find out, after you tell your story of what you find.

I have taken into account what has already been said. Anything else?


Knife Master Scout 1 HP 10/11 AC 17 T14 F13 | dagger +5 (1d4+5), thrown dagger +5 (1d4+5) | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +6 | CMB +4 CMD 18

Brennan toook stock of the clamors in his mind, as everyone shouted their own questions at him. Then, with a slightly dazed and pained look on his face - as if he had a massive headache - he said, "What does he know of the goblins that attacked Sandpoint? Does he know what tribe they are from and where their camp is? What of the quasit underneath the town? And finally, does he know why the priest's daughter stole her father's corpse, and what her plans are with it? What, ultimately, was all this supposed to achieve?"


female Human (HP 10, AC 16, F+3 R+4 W+5, Per+7, Init+2, Melee +3 Monk / Level 1

Chirp chirp is brayden waiting on us or are we waiting on him


Male Human Fighter2/ AC18,FF,14,T14/ HP (14/20) /Init +10/Perception +2/Fort +5, Ref+4, Will +1/ +4 M, +6 R/ Bow 1d8

I have no idea, I hope everything is going well


Male [HP:25, Atk:+6, AC:16/12/14 Fort+6 Ref+2 Will+1; Per+6; Init+3]

mhm, me too. its a bit worrisome


Sorcerogue 3 | HP:22, AC: 13/13/11, F2 R5 W3, INIT: +8, Range: +5, Melee: +1, lXbow: 1d6, Perc +8 Stealth +11

Bugsby, for once content to observe, stands quietly in the corner and watches the questioning thoughtfully.


Male **Smuggler's Shiv Hex Map** Mad Scientest - Level Absolute **Smuggler's Shiv Editable Map**

Posted in the discussion thread. Sorry for the delay. We can talk there.

1,251 to 1,268 of 1,268 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Brayden's "Rise of the Runelords" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.